Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 261

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 2

Post by Quin »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:09 am Ope, I found it! (am I allowed to post a quote from another game?)
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 pm There's a specific way in which Quin disagrees with literally everyone... and how he doesn't give a crap... usually, I see that from town Quin, with a certain belligerently honest tone to it. That's one of the secrets of my quindar. That's a bit of what genuquin means.
...wait. Quin's in Ravenclaw. I don't want to lynch someone in my house. :(
But Quin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
mfw me trying to be helpful isn't town indicative
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Oh geez [mention]Glorfindel[/mention] I screwed up the quotes AGAIN.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by poutanko »

This Juliet is indeed very polite (and hard to read as people say) Image

Do you mind sharing your own thought @[mention]juliets[/mention] ? :beer: Anything you find interesting?
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:11 am
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:09 am Ope, I found it! (am I allowed to post a quote from another game?)
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 pm There's a specific way in which Quin disagrees with literally everyone... and how he doesn't give a crap... usually, I see that from town Quin, with a certain belligerently honest tone to it. That's one of the secrets of my quindar. That's a bit of what genuquin means.
But Quin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
:haha: sorry, that did sort of sound bad. I just mean your tone is very different from the last game I played with you when you were town.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Glorfindel wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:05 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:39 am The scum are Jay, Long Con, Quin, Glorfindel and Kyle.
You have proven yourself adept at identifying mafia when you're civ so I have to seriously consider what you have to say here. What do you see about LC that says he's bad? I have a hell of a time reading him even tho I've played with him for years. And is there anything you would be willing to share about Quin, Glorf, and Kyle? I don't think I've ever seen a bad Glorf so I'd like to know what you see. Thanks for anything you're willing to share.
Forgive me but... :haha: @juliets: what on earth gave you a crazy idea like that?
The couple of games I've played with Mac where he was civ he was guns a-blazing picking out mafia. It doesn't mean I automatically buy his picks hook, line and sinker, that's why I asked him for some reasoning on them. It doesn't mean I think you are bad just because he named you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am This Juliet is indeed very polite (and hard to read as people say) Image

Do you mind sharing your own thought @@juliets ? :beer: Anything you find interesting?
Well at the moment I am most interested in Bullzeye, not so much for his vote for Nova because voting a no show on Day 1 has been accepted practice in the past, but more because he posted on Day 1 but his posts were almost all devoid of content. That doesn't feel like civ Bullz to me - he's an outstanding player.

I think I made it clear that I don't suspect JJJ and I haven't read back on OoaLH but her refusal to vote for TH seemed more of a civ move to me than a baddie move. I may have more thoughts on her later when I read her back.

I'm just kind of throwing things out here, is there anything specifically you would like me to speak to?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Luna, what does town Quin look like to you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Lunalee[/mention] ^^^

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:23 am @Lunalee ^^^
dismissive, doesn't put up with anyone's crap, and short posts. Go look at Outpost 31. That's my idea of town Quin.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:24 am
dismissive, doesn't put up with anyone's crap, and short posts. Go look at Outpost 31. That's my idea of town Quin.
ok thanks, I modded that game but I will go back and look at his posts. Quin, do you have any other game examples where you were good? Also, what game was that where you were bad and lost but ultimately won Best Baddie for it?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 1

Post by Glorfindel »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:07 am
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:07 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:40 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:33 pm Have a care, my friend! Insulting a player of the calibre of Jay is neither wise nor becoming.
Psh. JJJ is an expired fad. He was something back in 2015, but has been on the decline for years. He shares his unwanted knowledge from bygone eras of mafia play, back when people played on their iPhone 6. His ego has only increased in the years since he was relevant, as none want to tell him that we've left the old ways. People like you and DDL glorify his name, bowing before the ancient guru as if he weren't a shriveled up stump, vomiting your dignity onto the floor and then splashing around in the puddles.
I have no idea why I just wrote that. I didn't really mean any of it.

Seriously though do something besides sucking up to JJJ or I will find a vig kill or a lynch rope to fit you. :)
Aaah, Chuckles - old friend! I feel like I’ve just been revived from a generation in cryo-suspension. I don’t understand where this hating on Jay has come from. I seem to remember The Syndicate as a somewhat kinder, gentler place. Now, it seems like aggravation and naked threats are the currency here...
Hi Glorf, good to have you playing. What do you see as "hating on Jay"? Are there specific things you're looking at or are you talking about the general tenor of the thread when Jay had votes on him?
That new girl referred to Jay as a ‘nutcase’ if my memory serves me correctly. Was it Chuckles that wrote that character assassination piece on him earlier today? But other than that, just the general tone of the game - that, and I said earlier, any Mafia team that didn’t see the need to try and engineer his removal early would have to have rocks in their collective heads.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Glorfindel »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:39 am The scum are Jay, Long Con, Quin, Glorfindel and Kyle.
You have proven yourself adept at identifying mafia when you're civ so I have to seriously consider what you have to say here. What do you see about LC that says he's bad? I have a hell of a time reading him even tho I've played with him for years. And is there anything you would be willing to share about Quin, Glorf, and Kyle? I don't think I've ever seen a bad Glorf so I'd like to know what you see. Thanks for anything you're willing to share.
Forgive me but... :haha: @juliets: what on earth gave you a crazy idea like that?
[@juliets The couple of games I've played with Mac where he was civ he was guns a-blazing picking out mafia. It doesn't mean I automatically buy his picks hook, line and sinker, that's why I asked him for some reasoning on them. It doesn't mean I think you are bad just because he named you.
[mention]juliets[/mention] I should think not because that WOULD be really, really silly...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

I kept Jay alive the whole way through Easter Mafia when I was scum. It was not ideal, but everyone should try it at least once.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:21 am
poutanko wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am This Juliet is indeed very polite (and hard to read as people say) Image

Do you mind sharing your own thought @@juliets ? :beer: Anything you find interesting?
Well at the moment I am most interested in Bullzeye, not so much for his vote for Nova because voting a no show on Day 1 has been accepted practice in the past, but more because he posted on Day 1 but his posts were almost all devoid of content. That doesn't feel like civ Bullz to me - he's an outstanding player.

I think I made it clear that I don't suspect JJJ and I haven't read back on OoaLH but her refusal to vote for TH seemed more of a civ move to me than a baddie move. I may have more thoughts on her later when I read her back.

I'm just kind of throwing things out here, is there anything specifically you would like me to speak to?
Do you need to be asked for something specific to share your own thought tho? Okay then, do you have some other suspects in your mind or someone you notice behaving in a way that they're not their usual self? I see you keep asking people but only gave your opinion if you're asked about it which gave me impression you're guarded Image
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 1

Post by juliets »

Glorfindel wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:27 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:07 am
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:07 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:40 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:33 pm Have a care, my friend! Insulting a player of the calibre of Jay is neither wise nor becoming.
Psh. JJJ is an expired fad. He was something back in 2015, but has been on the decline for years. He shares his unwanted knowledge from bygone eras of mafia play, back when people played on their iPhone 6. His ego has only increased in the years since he was relevant, as none want to tell him that we've left the old ways. People like you and DDL glorify his name, bowing before the ancient guru as if he weren't a shriveled up stump, vomiting your dignity onto the floor and then splashing around in the puddles.
I have no idea why I just wrote that. I didn't really mean any of it.

Seriously though do something besides sucking up to JJJ or I will find a vig kill or a lynch rope to fit you. :)
Aaah, Chuckles - old friend! I feel like I’ve just been revived from a generation in cryo-suspension. I don’t understand where this hating on Jay has come from. I seem to remember The Syndicate as a somewhat kinder, gentler place. Now, it seems like aggravation and naked threats are the currency here...
Hi Glorf, good to have you playing. What do you see as "hating on Jay"? Are there specific things you're looking at or are you talking about the general tenor of the thread when Jay had votes on him?
That new girl referred to Jay as a ‘nutcase’ if my memory serves me correctly. Was it Chuckles that wrote that character assassination piece on him earlier today? But other than that, just the general tone of the game - that, and I said earlier, any Mafia team that didn’t see the need to try and engineer his removal early would have to have rocks in their collective heads.
Ok thanks for the explanation. I actually thought poutanko (I think thats who it was) was kidding Jay when they called him a nutcase because Jay's comment struck me as funny. But we all have our different ways of interpreting things in mafia and I could very well be wrong.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:26 am
ok thanks, I modded that game but I will go back and look at his posts. Quin, do you have any other game examples where you were good? Also, what game was that where you were bad and lost but ultimately won Best Baddie for it?
Mad Max for bad.

As for town, Mega Man, Mortal Kombat, idk what games I've played in lately tbh.

But there are as many town Quins as there are games Quin has played in. Whatever meta you pick out for me is really just the way my motivation to play has manifest. Short, dismissive posts in Outpost were because I was pissed at DharmaHelper (no beef pls) and only signed up to play so it could start to begin with.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

[/quote]
Actually people on that game said Quin was usually chill and not like what he was on Outpost (which made him suspected there) :beer:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:29 am I kept Jay alive the whole way through Easter Mafia when I was scum. It was not ideal, but everyone should try it at least once.
Been there, done that.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

if you wanna know how my motivations are manifesting in this game its that i'm sloppy because i'm procrastinating doing my work by playing a shit tonne of maplestory 2 which is in turn making me more anxious about my procrastinating which only means i play even more maplestory 2

it's a terrible spiral, guys
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

im embellishing it a bit but you get the idea
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:31 am

Do you need to be asked for something specific to share your own thought tho? Okay then, do you have some other suspects in your mind or someone you notice behaving in a way that they're not their usual self? I see you keep asking people but only gave your opinion if you're asked about it which gave me impression you're guarded Image
I thought you were trying to get at something specific. I mean I have thoughts that may not be pertinent to you. I generally try to solve using POE and question people a lot to be able to remove them from my POE. There are people right now that I'm seeing as civ but I'm of two minds about naming them - I don't really want to put a target on their back by me and others naming them as civ Imo though I have named some where I thought it was appropriate. That may be why you see me as guarded. Anyway, I have people I think of as civ, Bullz that I am thinking as bad, and then a group of people I haven't decided on which would include for example, Long Con, Jackofhearts, kara, Luna, you and Soneji. Something is bothering me about timmer but I can't put my finger one it so I will re-read him today. On noticing people's behavior I have noted DH is not the take-charge, run the thread, person he was in Outpost where he was bad, so I am reading him as good which I have already said but could say the reason at the time because Outpost was ongoing.

Ok, I feel like I have just vomited random thoughts into the thread - still not sure thats what you wanted but there it is.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Forgive me but... :haha: juliets: what on earth gave you a crazy idea like that?
Here’s a thought. If Glor is scum, at least one of these other players is also scum.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also this.

TH: I feel bad lynching on D1.
Luna: Yes, I also feel bad about LYNCHING TOWNIES

Yeah, that’s not what TH said.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Testing out new secret code.

Bogarts Only Obliviate Basilisks Slytherin
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

You know, I would also be okay with a Bullzeye lynch today if no one else is concerned about Quin. Since Bullz did the weird thing of hopping into the game and voting nova right before EOD.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:50 am
Forgive me but... :haha: juliets: what on earth gave you a crazy idea like that?
Here’s a thought. If Glor is scum, at least one of these other players is also scum.
Jack, how is Glor being scum relate to the others being scum?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Another example of Luna prioritizing House Cup over hunting. Can we call this the Yun Qui Tetll? If we're making up tells.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If Bullzeye is so good at mafia, why is he in Hufflepuff house?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:03 am
Another example of Luna prioritizing House Cup over hunting. Can we call this the Yun Qui Tetll? If we're making up tells.
It may be a tell but I take umbrage with the notion that Yun Qui boofed the ship stuff especially hard. We all townread each other because of our actions and iirc the only scum there was TH who really fooled everyone.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 am
He’s very dismissive of what he shouldn’t give a shit about. If it was just Glor as scum, he’d be okay with a world where Mac actually goes after that crew. But what if there were 3 mafia in that pile? ScumGlor would be worried about that and Glor’s post comes across worried. Like if Mac put me in a five player group and said that was the mafia, I’d ignore it. Glor didnt.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

No boofing pls.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Boofing is like farting only you’re actually committing perjury, right?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m just saying I spent most of October away from alcohol due to medical concerns so, if some boofing happens this weekend, then so be it.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:45 am

I thought you were trying to get at something specific. I mean I have thoughts that may not be pertinent to you. I generally try to solve using POE and question people a lot to be able to remove them from my POE. There are people right now that I'm seeing as civ but I'm of two minds about naming them - I don't really want to put a target on their back by me and others naming them as civ Imo though I have named some where I thought it was appropriate. That may be why you see me as guarded. Anyway, I have people I think of as civ, Bullz that I am thinking as bad, and then a group of people I haven't decided on which would include for example, Long Con, Jackofhearts, kara, Luna, you and Soneji. Something is bothering me about timmer but I can't put my finger one it so I will re-read him today. On noticing people's behavior I have noted DH is not the take-charge, run the thread, person he was in Outpost where he was bad, so I am reading him as good which I have already said but could say the reason at the time because Outpost was ongoing.

Ok, I feel like I have just vomited random thoughts into the thread - still not sure thats what you wanted but there it is.
In fairness Outpost was a smaller, differently formatted game. Much easier to take control of and be loud and in charge. Like in Survivor mafia.

ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by dunya »

too late, i boofed
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:09 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 am
He’s very dismissive of what he shouldn’t give a shit about. If it was just Glor as scum, he’d be okay with a world where Mac actually goes after that crew. But what if there were 3 mafia in that pile? ScumGlor would be worried about that and Glor’s post comes across worried. Like if Mac put me in a five player group and said that was the mafia, I’d ignore it. Glor didnt.
Ooooh, I don't think I would have ever thought about it that way (I'm just terrible at nuance) but it's a perspective I will have to give some thought to. Thanks for explaining.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

What is this Yun Qui?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Lunalee for headless hunt] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

poutanko wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:16 am What is this Yun Qui?
I think it’s the ninja clan Sub-Zero is from.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

I'm voting for Quin anyways. How is that prioritizing House Cup points over hunting?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So here's my plan:

1) Engage and be active here today for a few more hours
2) RE-ISO everyone tomorrow to include what I missed from D1, N1, and D2 updates
3) Evaluate where I stand on the Bullzeye train that seems to be leaving the station. On its face, it looks to me like an easy follow up to nova's death.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:16 am What is this Yun Qui?
It's from Firefly. We had 4 I believe ship captains who picked their crew. Each ship had a name, mine was the Yun Qui and our captain was TH. People accused us of sticking together as a team instead of looking for baddies among our own shipmates. We all had good reads on each other but TH was bad, fooled us all to the very end.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:18 am
I'm voting for Quin anyways. How is that prioritizing House Cup points over hunting?
Voting for and trying to lynch are two different issues.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:20 am
Really? Because I don't vote someone if I'm not trying to lynch them. DH, what's your opinion on Quin?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:13 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:45 am

In fairness Outpost was a smaller, differently formatted game. Much easier to take control of and be loud and in charge. Like in Survivor mafia.
Ok, good point, I'll not consider that when evaluating you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I won’t consider it either.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:22 am
Really? Because I don't vote someone if I'm not trying to lynch them. DH, what's your opinion on Quin?
On the whole I liked his D1 play, having just now read into his D2 stuff, I don't feel great about his JC post which he essentially admitted was trash, and he backed off of it pretty easily/quickly. I don't see anything "bad" from him, though.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:27 am
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:22 am
On the whole I liked his D1 play, having just now read into his D2 stuff, I don't feel great about his JC post which he essentially admitted was trash, and he backed off of it pretty easily/quickly. I don't see anything "bad" from him, though.
Thanks for your input. If you had to point out scum to lynch right now, who's your GTH vote?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Post by speedchuck »

Hnnnnn rez please
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”