Mafia: A World Asunder - SIGNUPS!!!

Moderator: Community Team

Will you enter this sundered Realm?

Yes - Give me one of those delicious roles!
84%
Maybe - I'll just leave my vote here until it's a Yes
No votes
No - I am generous enough to let others have all the fun
11%
Host - host host host
5%

Total votes: 37
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Mafia: A World Asunder - SIGNUPS!!!

Post by Long Con »

A Game for 30 Players

Welcome back to this Realm, it has been a number of years since the Cataclysm and the Cosmic Detention. Some of you did not play Mafia: A World Reborn, so I'll start with some quick backstory.

In the beginning, a young witch by the name of Willow Rosenberg had died too early in a Buffy game, and found herself in a new Mafia reality. During the course of this game, an unlikely series of events caused Willow to go mad when her love was murdered, and she turned to Dark Willow, a being of immense power. She attracted the attention of the Realm's god, Long Con, and he invited Willow to ascend into the cosmic pantheon of the gods, while annihilating the rest of the Realm.

The dark goddess Willow created a new Realm, limited in scope and nature, but rife with conflict, betrayal, power, and epic tales. Initially disapproving, Long Con gradually took more and more interest in the Realm, and it also attracted the attention of other gods. Dark Willow's plan succeeded, trapping Long Con's essence within the Realm via the Eldritch Corruptor in an event known as the Cosmic Detention, and at the same time, the Trickster fulfilled the plans of the deceased Cataclysm, causing the Realm vast seismic upheaval, splitting it down the middle.

Now, years later, a new generation of heroes has grown within the Realm, much to the annoyance of the Dark Goddess. A new conflict is brewing, and the Cosmic Pantheon is still reeling from the Detention of the Eternal Essence, Long Con. Join us now, and help shape the destiny of the Realm, its residents, the gods above, and beyond...

Signups have opened for Mafia: A World Asunder! I'm very happy to be putting out the third installment in the series that is closest to my heart. I enjoy this series the most because it's designed to allow for as much creativity as I like, I mix in popular culture with other Mafia games with random fun ideas I like, all put together in a map-based adventure of a Mafia game.

A couple of basic changes to how this game will work. All lynched and killed players will have their role and alignment revealed, barring some game secrets. No role will have their alignment or team affiliation revealed at the outset of the game. Here, in alphabetical order(yeah I know Yang is before Yin), are the finalized Roles:

Aubergine - Hands out extra votes, one each night, to be used in the next lynch. Has three extra votes of her own to use. *secrets*

Blind Seer - Knows who is within a two-square range at all times. Each night, the Blind Seer can choose a player and know who is within two squares of that player. The range increases by 1 for every four Civilian deaths.

Chevuschade Voidwing - Flight, range of 5. Cannot be nightkilled conventionally, but certain magics can kill the dragon.

D’Abrutsi - A wanderer, searching for clues about his past, seeking the path of destiny.

Daisy - Can give out different flowers to players she meets. Some flowers are protective, some offer guidance, some can heal. The recipient of any flower will have -1 applied to their next vote for Daisy, and their next action against her has a 50% chance of failing. *secrets*

Dark Worshipper - Can sacrifice another player three times in the game. Each kill will grant him extra, permanent powers. The role that he kills determines what the gained powers are. *secrets*

Darth Malignus - Can publicly silence someone at any point during the day, for the rest of the lynch. That person may not post or vote, but a cast vote will stand if made before the silencing. Darth Malignus can use the Force to feel who is within a four-square radius, and where they are. Each night, his chance increases by 10% to feel someone targeting him, and if he succeeds, he can use the Force to roleblock them.

Dream Splicer - Two holographic decoys follow the Dream Splicer around, forcing map-based targeting to be difficult. The decoys are always in separate squares, and the three squares must always be adjacent. The decoys may participate in square-based BTSC. Starts each lynch with -1 vote.

Frost Knight - Brings winter down with a range of 2 each night, roleblocking anyone in those squares. Does not block kills. Frost Knight may travel across water as if it were land, freezing it under his feet as he goes.

Gentle Shepherd - Anyone within one square of the Gentle Shepherd has -1 applied to their lynch votes, and a 25% chance to avoid negative night actions against them. *secrets*

Glint Viper - Glint Viper can sacrifice their life to resurrect the player of their choice. *secrets*

Grimlock Wolverson - Treasure hunter, grizzled woodsman, generally unpleasant. Begins the game with the Devil’s Compass. Can remove himself from the lynch poll three times in the game.

Hollow Man - All targeting will fail when targeting Hollow Man. Hollow Man will appear as a random Civilian role if rolechecked or lynched. *secrets*

Kraken - Movement rate of 6 in the water, and 1 on land. Can still move 1 land square after 4 water squares. Knows who is in any square containing water, and has -5 votes while he is in the water.

Lycantha - Can tell who was in the square she’s in, when they were there, and what direction they went in. May discover other information. Keen sense of smell lets her detect who is in adjacent squares. Movement rate of 4.

Portalman - Each night, he creates a portal from his current square to another square. He may travel through this portal during his movement if he wishes. The portal lasts through the following phase unless he closes it.

Psionic Ninja - Can lie-detect one post per phase, but must send in the PM within a half hour of the post being made. Can survive one nightkill. Movement rate of 4. *secrets*

Quantum Key - Each night, the Quantum Key will choose a game secret to broadcast to the various terminals she has installed, in Otherdimensional code. The Quantum Key will know the uncoded secret. The Quantum Key knows the locations of the terminals on the map, and can open portals between them.

Quintessential Cat - Nine lives. Lynches appear stopped; nightkills appear blocked, but the Cat will run four squares in a random direction if targeted. Must visit Seven Points of Curiosity to achieve Win Condition.

Random Animal - Randomly becomes a copy of another role each phase, and assumes that role’s Win Condition at the time. *secrets*

Sakana Sashimi - Can move through water and land squares, and can swim beneath the water.. Movement rate of 5 in the water. One-time kill of someone on the same square who is also in the water.

Savage Pixie - Can see who is within a one-square radius, and can kill someone within that radius once in the game. Undetectable from an outside square, and can only be seen on her square if she chooses. Once in the game, she can inspect a dead body and find out who targeted them on their last night alive.

Spirit of the Living Statue - Wanders the the realm, incorporeal. Cannot be night-targeted. Those who find the missing parts of the Living Statue's body can gain a powerful ally.

Spirit Wrangler - Spirits roam the map, invisible to most. The Spirit Wrangler summons spirits in the area to do her bidding. Some examples include:
Warding Spirit - Reduces the value of votes cast against the Spirit Wrangler by half.
Message Spirit - Can send a short message to another player.
Scout Spirit - See limited info about squares within your range before moving
Truth Spirit - Lie-detect one post.

Thaddeus Mechaspark - Inventor, son of Gladius.

Can create and use/keep one invention per night, give it to somebody, or leave it behind. Each invention contains only one charge.

Subaqueous Apparatus - User can breathe and move at a rate of 5 underwater.
Icarus Contraption - User can fly, range of 3.
Sonic Pulserator - Instantly propels all players within a range of 2 away from user.
Aegis Proton Field - Protects the user’s square from ranged targeting and area effects for the night.
Mercurion Thrust - Movement rate is doubled this phase.

Toxic Frog - Can travel underwater. Poisonous. Undetectable in water squares, except by the Kraken. Anyone targeting the Toxic Frog will become poisoned.

Trickster - Has an aura of three squares, within which any info that is given or received will be corrupted in the Trickster’s favour. When the Trickster kills, that kill can be forged. When the Trickster enters BTSC, it may be under any name.

Waresman - Has various items for sale, for the right price. Any information sold to the Waresman will be truth-verified. He cannot use his own wares. *secrets*

Yin - BTSC with Yang. At any point, may bring Yang to his square. Yin can take votes from Yang onto himself.

Yang - BTSC with Yin. At any point, may bring Yin to his square. Yang can take votes from Yin onto himself.

Secret Role #1

Secret Role #2
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - SIGNUPS!!!

Post by juliets »

IN IN IN
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 6

Post by nutella »

:omg:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

A World Asunder: The One With All The Water
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Why aren't there any pirates?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

The last map game LC did was a scream. I got shot by an idiot even though I was helping a civ get across the water. I'm sure this game will be a scream too.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Quin »

Pretty sure it'll become a yes, but gotta wait until the end of the month for that.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:36 pm The last map game LC did was a scream. I got shot by an idiot even though I was helping a civ get across the water. I'm sure this game will be a scream too.
That's not how I remember it. Was it the LOST map game maybe?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:21 pm Why aren't there any pirates?
Oh, there are pirates.

Now.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DharmaHelper »

I really *want* to.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:49 am I really *want* to.
You kinda *have* to. :nicenod:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Last time I played two concurrent games I got ripped in half tho.

This'll run after Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That's right. Nothing wrong with that. If it goes through Christmas, I'll give us all time off for it. All good and legit.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:52 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:36 pm The last map game LC did was a scream. I got shot by an idiot even though I was helping a civ get across the water. I'm sure this game will be a scream too.
That's not how I remember it. Was it the LOST map game maybe?
OOOOOhhhhhh maybe it was. I was rescuing reywas from an island in my boat and when we got to the mainland Chris shot me because he thought I was bad. I was really 3P oriented towards the civs.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

@DharmaHelper
@Sloonei
@Dragon D. Luffy
@speedchuck
@Lunalee
@MacDougall
@ColinIsCool
@colonialbob

Where are you guys? This is gonna be an awesomely fun map game. If you haven't played a map game, this is the one you want to play. You guys will just make it even more fun (others too, I'm recruiting on discord as well).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I was an undead skeleton wizard in the last one but I got poisoned by typhoony night 1 so I had to spend the rest of the game looking for a fountain of youth. Got sidetracked a few times to recruit Golden and Dom on the map. Memories.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm In.

May God have mercy on the rest of you.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lunalee »

Sure, I'm in!
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

#allin

What's that? A weird, complicated game? Guess I'm contractually obligated to play.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

:dance:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Yeah okay.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Golden »

I am going to Africa and will be out of contact for a month... I wish I’d voted for other stuff on the poll now because it’s cruel that I’ll be missing this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:20 pm I am going to Africa and will be out of contact for a month... I wish I’d voted for other stuff on the poll now because it’s cruel that I’ll be missing this.
Oh no! That sucks. Maybe cancel Africa...?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I can't pass up a good ol map game.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The civilians have yet to win a game in this series, that's why the prologue is so goddamn bleak
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:42 pm The civilians have yet to win a game in this series, that's why the prologue is so goddamn bleak
Indeed, maybe we can change it this time. Where will it go next - maybe A World Reforged? Or getting worse with A World Corrupted... Accursed... Condemned? A World Ascended is possible.

There has always been a chance for the Civs to win, but both the first two games have just had stronger play on the baddie team. :srsnod:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:08 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:42 pm The civilians have yet to win a game in this series, that's why the prologue is so goddamn bleak
Indeed, maybe we can change it this time. Where will it go next - maybe A World Reforged? Or getting worse with A World Corrupted... Accursed... Condemned? A World Ascended is possible.

There has always been a chance for the Civs to win, but both the first two games have just had stronger play on the baddie team. :srsnod:
Not my fault nobody believed me when I said SVS was bad

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Civs have never won? Really? What about the game where aapje organized the civs - I thought that was a win for the civs. Oh wait, was that the LOST map game?

Hey
@Jackofhearts2005
@timmer
@JaggedJimmyJay

sign up this game will be a blast. Timmer, didn't you play with us before in this series?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh also @Tranq look it's finally here!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’ll consider it. I may be pressed for time and have priority conflicts. I’m sure the game will be super. :)
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

If there was ever a game anyone must absolutely play, I would assume it’d be this one
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 10

Post by timmer »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:47 am Civs have never won? Really? What about the game where aapje organized the civs - I thought that was a win for the civs. Oh wait, was that the LOST map game?

Hey
@Jackofhearts2005
@timmer
@JaggedJimmyJay

sign up this game will be a blast. Timmer, didn't you play with us before in this series?
I did but I've got to think about it. There are some elements of media that get under my skin which is why I don't play much anymore, and I'm not sure it's in my best interest to keep trying, lol.
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I know, right? I can't stand the media. :disappoint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:47 am Civs have never won? Really? What about the game where aapje organized the civs - I thought that was a win for the civs. Oh wait, was that the LOST map game?
I think it was... Civs have never won a game in this series, but this is only the third installment, so it's not like a CURSECURSECURSE or anything.
Timmer, didn't you play with us before in this series?
Timmer was in A World Reborn.

Here's the player/role list from the first one, A World Apart:

AaronLittleton - Acolyte of Death
ADDICTEDTOTHESHINDIG - Golden Genie
AlaskaDave - Psionic Ninja / The Illusionist
Aldo - Willow Rosenberg / Dark Willow
bigsimpsin - Voluptuous Siren
Black Rock - Silver Golem
blacxthorne - Creeping Death
Bubbles - Tribunal of Judgment
Ceb18 - Necromantic Fiend
Diamond Dog - Yang
Eko - Seductive Ghoul
Freckles - Karma Chameleon
Fried_Frogurt - Diabolic Manipulator
G-Man - Scout Pixie
Ikkl Genius - Yin
Illyria - Chaos Wizard
Jason Maher - Tribunal of Judgment
jennibean - Jimmy
Kadaj - Possessing Entity
LittleTiger - Venomous Imp
Lorab - The Seemer
nutella - Dark Leprechaun
sassafras815 - Spirit Oracle
scocub - Dr Von Dreszen
SeptemberValentine - Living Statue
stlgirl - Soul Elemental
TokyoRose - Devious Goodie
Turnip Head - Tribunal of Judgment / The Imprisoner
Typhoony - Desperate Baddie
You Lost Me - Will-o'-the-Wisp

Four old-timers that need to come play... @LoRab you really must sign up. @G-Man any way you can make it happen?
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:55 am If there was ever a game anyone must absolutely play, I would assume it’d be this one
:srsnod:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

timmer wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Hey
@Jackofhearts2005
@timmer
@JaggedJimmyJay

I did but I've got to think about it. There are some elements of media that get under my skin which is why I don't play much anymore, and I'm not sure it's in my best interest to keep trying, lol.
BUT! This is more than a mere Mafia game, there's much map-based fun to be had! :nicenod:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

@Kylemii I didn't forget you I just wanted you to have your own post. Come and play! Have you played one of these map games with LC? You gotta do it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 10

Post by timmer »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:19 pm
BUT! This is more than a mere Mafia game, there's much map-based fun to be had! :nicenod:
Was the previous game the one where I found a GPS and was handing it to people to prove a false role claim, or something? I remember that game being a BTSC nightmare of people demanding claims and screenshots from people.
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

timmer wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:13 pm
Was the previous game the one where I found a GPS and was handing it to people to prove a false role claim, or something? I remember that game being a BTSC nightmare of people demanding claims and screenshots from people.
That might have been the LOST game?

Last game you were the Cursecrafter and you made a number of cool items and went on to win with your baddie team, the Circle of Decay.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:22 pm Kylemii I didn't forget you I just wanted you to have your own post. Come and play! Have you played one of these map games with LC? You gotta do it.
Kyle has never, and he must now.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m not confident in my abilities to find time or understand this game ... but I’ll think about it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:14 pm
timmer wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:13 pm
That might have been the LOST game?

Last game you were the Cursecrafter and you made a number of cool items and went on to win with your baddie team, the Circle of Decay.
Timmer made up a phony story about a GPS because he got caught in the same square as someone we killed
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 6

Post by nutella »

LC @Enrique is on there too, hope he can join!!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Ohmygod I just noticed aubergine is a role I love this game already
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:47 pm I’m not confident in my abilities to find time or understand this game ... but I’ll think about it.
No Colin you must play. After CC123 no game is complete for me without you and @Quin .

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I wasn’t here for Chicka Chicka though :D
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:30 am I wasn’t here for Chicka Chicka though :D
Oh wait! That was colonial bob lololol, Still, I love playing with you I will hope you will find a way to join.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm the facilitator/mod on duty.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:45 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:30 am I wasn’t here for Chicka Chicka though :D
Oh wait! That was colonial bob lololol, Still, I love playing with you I will hope you will find a way to join.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:34 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:45 am
lololol - my husband thinks I'm crazy for howling with laughter during jeopardy. We had so much fun in that game though, I will never forget it!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I’m not sure I remember how to play :shrug: