Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 3]

Post by MacDougall »

I am 75 Speedchuck 25 Dunya
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 105

Post by MacDougall »

Speedchuck is playing tighter. More clever. That's why I think it's him.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:30 pm i guess speed is the only other person in the poe who i haven't isod yet, and since we have a 3 day day, i'm sure i'll get around to it. but i'd rather lynch mac first if he doesn't feel like attempting to solve at the game. i have felt better about dizzy after our exchange. i know daisy is town. i feel like luna is town. so that puts the 3 quin voters out of my poe now. speed would be the lynch after mac, i guess.
I don't like this line of reasoning. We should lynch Mac if we think he's bad. Not because "he's not trying to solve the game." It just sort of makes it look like you know Mac is going to flip town, and you're making an excuse for lynching him anyways.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:59 pm Speedchuck is playing tighter. More clever. That's why I think it's him.
fuck it, Yolo. I've been fooled by him in pirates mafia I wont let him bully me into submission here
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:59 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:30 pm i guess speed is the only other person in the poe who i haven't isod yet, and since we have a 3 day day, i'm sure i'll get around to it. but i'd rather lynch mac first if he doesn't feel like attempting to solve at the game. i have felt better about dizzy after our exchange. i know daisy is town. i feel like luna is town. so that puts the 3 quin voters out of my poe now. speed would be the lynch after mac, i guess.
I don't like this line of reasoning. We should lynch Mac if we think he's bad. Not because "he's not trying to solve the game." It just sort of makes it look like you know Mac is going to flip town, and you're making an excuse for lynching him anyways.
You're reading that out of context. I'm saying I have a reason to town read everyone else and if Mac isn't giving me a reason and doesn't want to play, then I have no excuse not to lynch him. Does that make sense to you?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

If mac was scum right now he would have pushed for my lynch, not speeds. I'm almost 100 percent sure of that.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

If mac fooled me, I'll put a signature that says Mac is a better mafia player than me till the end of the year cos this day phase wifom is huge. And i fucking hate signatures.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:53 pm Could everyone please review Dunya?

Myself, Dunya, and Mac are the only ones who didn't vote Quin to save him left alive. We have two lynches. This should be the easiest thing in the world, but why not get it right the first time?
Setting my mislynch up today so of course next day phase everyone will go back to Mac whereas lynching Mac today wont guarantee speed a win next day phase when the poe becomes thinner and thinner.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:47 pm WTF are you doing, Dunya?

Preemptively discrediting Macdougall's read of you in case he reads you bad.
Uhhh no. Try again. I said when me and mac are both town he always reads me wrong (And calls me scum). I didn't discredit his read in case he called me bad. Very reaching tho.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:51 pm Oh, add to that D. Trying to convince Mac that he's scum.

You said you're trying to 'convince yourself', but that means that either you DON'T think he's scum and you're lynching him anyways, or you KNOW he's not scum and you're putting on a show.

How do I know this?

Because you didn't do this to Turbup Head when he was in the same position with the same attitude.
Oh dear God

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SURE OF A LYNCH WHEN IT INVOLVES SOMEONE WITH ALMOST NO REAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE GAME?

I'm pretty sure other townies won't see what I did the same way you did when you're sure of his towniness cos you're scum.

of course I didn't have to convince myself about Turnip the same way since I had reasons and posts to analyse and connections I could make. Mac was like a complete null read.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

If you're town speed, I hope you take this game as a lesson to not tunnel me for a whole game. If you're scum, bye.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I was about to write all that stuff dunya just wrote
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The difference between speedchuck and dunya during this period is quite simple.

Dunya is playing fast and loose. She thought she had her scum, and has the game won and she wasn't focused on tomorrow.

Speedchuck is playing tight and controlled. He knows he doesn't have the game won and was focusing on discrediting Dunya for tomorrow.

Speedchuck has been playing really tight and controlled all game from what I can see. Dunya has been loosey goosey. Dunya isn't considered a great civ because she doesn't make mistakes as a civ, she isn't Jay. She is a great civ because of her intuition. She always attracts suspicion and plays loose. This is a typical Dunya civ game.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 201

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:16 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:47 pm WTF are you doing, Dunya?

Preemptively discrediting Macdougall's read of you in case he reads you bad.
Uhhh no. Try again. I said when me and mac are both town he always reads me wrong (And calls me scum). I didn't discredit his read in case he called me bad. Very reaching tho.
This is what I just said you did
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

:pout: damn it Mac, don't be so agreeable. It scares me. We've never agreed in our mafia lives.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:27 pm The difference between speedchuck and dunya during this period is quite simple.

Dunya is playing fast and loose. She thought she had her scum, and has the game won and she wasn't focused on tomorrow.

Speedchuck is playing tight and controlled. He knows he doesn't have the game won and was focusing on discrediting Dunya for tomorrow.

Speedchuck has been playing really tight and controlled all game from what I can see. Dunya has been loosey goosey. Dunya isn't considered a great civ because she doesn't make mistakes as a civ, she isn't Jay. She is a great civ because of her intuition. She always attracts suspicion and plays loose. This is a typical Dunya civ game.
Yes. Please take a look especially in his iso when he tried to set me up for his "dunya scum slipped" and what his intentions look like. That day 1 eod you'd think speed had a town read on me in some posts yet his vote didn't budge since he had no where to move it without jeopardizing Quin.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Mac is sitting here convincing me to townread Dunya even though I can't help but see scum motivation every time I try to townread her.

Lynch me first if you guys want. If it's going to be mac, then me, I'd rather it be me first because I feel like the townier of the two of you would prevail. If that's the case, I hope spacedaisy predicts the kill again so they can off the both of you.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:27 pm The difference between speedchuck and dunya during this period is quite simple.

Yes. Please take a look especially in his iso when he tried to set me up for his "dunya scum slipped" and what his intentions look like.
:shrug2: I don't think it's scummy to try to get someone to scumslip.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I also think if you iso Quin and look at his interactions with speedchuck vs. dunya it's really quite obvious that speedchuck is his partner.

Like this is effectively the entirety of his interactions with and/or commentary on speedchuck.
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:17 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:25 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:04 pm '\_( ' _ ' )_/'

I hope Nova shows.
speedchuck is bad because this was rude as heck
:fishslap:

A bad person, maybe. Town has bad peoples in 'em.
JOKE TELL
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:54 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:19 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:14 am My vote isn't for you or TH. You and Luna as scum mates don't both jump onto a suggestion to No Lynch. If I were to vote right now, it'd be Luna over you because you had a PoE within 3 posts and her biggest contribution so far is "I voted TH because he said something". I make these exaggerations without fact checking because I am lazy.
speedchuck said No Lynches are "bad bad bad bad" -- what do you make of that in the whole "people who oppose no lynches could be bad" pile?
pp
He said it after I initially called you both out but before I went full tirade. It'd be hard not to know what I said since we had so little content then, so it's more like he made a conscious decision to say it despite the fact it'd likely earn him scrutiny from me. That would probably make him the least suspicious of the three of you in a vacuum.
The first is totally weird scumlike interaction. The latter basically clears dunya and buries speedchuck at the same time imo.

Compare it with his dunya content. Dunya hassled him and he did not like it. Take a peek for yourself. search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sr=posts&t=16 ... only&ch=-1
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:32 pm Mac is sitting here convincing me to townread Dunya even though I can't help but see scum motivation every time I try to townread her.

Lynch me first if you guys want. If it's going to be mac, then me, I'd rather it be me first because I feel like the townier of the two of you would prevail. If that's the case, I hope spacedaisy predicts the kill again so they can off the both of you.
I am not trying to convince you to town read dunya. If you can't see a townie in her fast and loose game, interactions with quin and initial refusal to let me hunt then you aren't actually trying to, nor do I expect you to, given you are the last Mafia and need her to be bad to win.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dunya is here emitting nervous energy. Speedchuck playing steadfast and true. Dunya is uninformed, speedchuck is. One is a townie and one is not.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] idk, Quin calling Speedchuck the "least suspicious" looks pretty bad for speed.
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:14 am My vote isn't for you or TH. You and Luna as scum mates don't both jump onto a suggestion to No Lynch. If I were to vote right now, it'd be Luna over you because you had a PoE within 3 posts and her biggest contribution so far is "I voted TH because he said something". I make these exaggerations without fact checking because I am lazy.
speedchuck said No Lynches are "bad bad bad bad" -- what do you make of that in the whole "people who oppose no lynches could be bad" pile?
pp
He said it after I initially called you both out but before I went full tirade. It'd be hard not to know what I said since we had so little content then, so it's more like he made a conscious decision to say it despite the fact it'd likely earn him scrutiny from me. That would probably make him the least suspicious of the three of you in a vacuum.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:36 pm I am not trying to convince you to town read dunya. If you can't see a townie in her fast and loose game, interactions with quin and initial refusal to let me hunt then you aren't actually trying to, nor do I expect you to, given you are the last Mafia and need her to be bad to win.
If she is town and you are scum, then she has played the scummiest town game I have ever seen in my entire life. Period. Ever.

Now I'm gonna push my townie self-destruct button that I push in every game because apparently being a good townie and actually hunting makes me look scummy.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:33 pm
:shrug2: I don't think it's scummy to try to get someone to scumslip.
First example I am reminded of is LC in UPick when he tried to push the narrative of my alleged scum slip again. He was bad, I was town.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

*votes*

I know what you all will say, and I don't care at all. Pile the votes on me and check and see if the mod will end the day early. Then you two can fight it out.

Mac is probably scum. Dunya deserves to be lynched. Whichever you pick tomorrow, I'm happy.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:41 pm *votes*

I know what you all will say, and I don't care at all. Pile the votes on me and check and see if the mod will end the day early. Then you two can fight it out.

Mac is probably scum. Dunya deserves to be lynched. Whichever you pick tomorrow, I'm happy.
That's sort of rude.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:36 pm I am not trying to convince you to town read dunya. If you can't see a townie in her fast and loose game, interactions with quin and initial refusal to let me hunt then you aren't actually trying to, nor do I expect you to, given you are the last Mafia and need her to be bad to win.
If she is town and you are scum, then she has played the scummiest town game I have ever seen in my entire life. Period. Ever.
Alright I'm going to bed now.

Yknow and also stop tunnelling people if you are town. I was convinced dizzy was bad, he made counter arguments and I reconsidered. Tunnelling gets you no where and blaming the townie who you are tunnelling for playing a scummy game so it's all their fault isn't fair either.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Self voting. Ugh. I wish I could get a replacement now.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:42 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:41 pm *votes*

That's sort of rude.
Thanks for saying this BTW. I deleted the other post I had up.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Yknow and also stop tunnelling people if you are town. I was convinced dizzy was bad, he made counter arguments and I reconsidered. Tunnelling gets you no where and blaming the townie who you are tunnelling for playing a scummy game so it's all their fault isn't fair either.
It's not a tunnel. I've been trying to reconsider you the whole game.

Sorry if you feel like getting replaced. Just ride it out, Lynch mac, and win either way.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:39 pm @MacDougall idk, Quin calling Speedchuck the "least suspicious" looks pretty bad for speed.
pp
:nicenod:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I would kill for hammer-lynches to be a thing, holy crap.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I wonder who here was in Hogwarts and was like "Speed is playing all cool and collected, he must be scum"
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Deleting posts isn't okay tbh.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 pm Deleting posts isn't okay tbh.
I think he meant the post he had typed out, but not posted yet.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Sorry if you feel like getting replaced. Just ride it out, Lynch mac, and win either way.
Then how would you like it if I called you an awful town player for being unable to see a townie me?

I feel uncomfortable in this game now.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:47 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 pm Deleting posts isn't okay tbh.
I think he meant the post he had typed out, but not posted yet.
Aye. I had another diss track all ready to submit, but didn't do it.

If you want, I can prolly find it in my internet browser history.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Then how would you like it if I called you an awful town player for being unable to see a townie me?

I feel uncomfortable in this game now.
I'd own it, I guess. Sorry.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:43 pm Self voting. Ugh. I wish I could get a replacement now.
You are allowing yourself to be manipulated by a player whose responsibility to the game is to manipulate you. Don't.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] what do you think about Quin saying you looked the least suspicious out of you, dunya, and myself for the no-lynch thing?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:50 pm @speedchuck what do you think about Quin saying you looked the least suspicious out of you, dunya, and myself for the no-lynch thing?
Clearly, it means we're teammates.

I think everyone looked equally non-suspicious because that was a fake-read scum tactic that ended up getting Quin lynched.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:51 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:50 pm @speedchuck what do you think about Quin saying you looked the least suspicious out of you, dunya, and myself for the no-lynch thing?
Clearly, it means we're teammates.

I think everyone looked equally non-suspicious because that was a fake-read scum tactic that ended up getting Quin lynched.
lol
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Now I'm gonna push my townie self-destruct button that I push in every game because apparently being a good townie and actually hunting makes me look scummy.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh wait now Dunya's self voted as well.

Now I just feel bad.

TFW town lynches the (probably) only active baddie day one and it results in a town pity party. What is even going on with this game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I didn't even vote Dunya today. I was just tinfoiling. JUST TINFOILING!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Town Dunya reaches a point in all of her games in which she "has played the scummiest town game I have ever seen in my entire life. Period. Ever."

Scum dunya is basically waterproof.

I know it's weird reasoning but it's not unique to her. Mafia are careful, they proof read posts, they think in steps ahead.

Is it possible that it's neither? Yes. Day 1 bussing ones only teammate for cred is possible. Stupid, but possible. I put it at like 2 percent.

I am pretty confident that it's the chuck.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:55 pm Oh wait now Dunya's self voted as well.

Now I just feel bad.

TFW town lynches the (probably) only active baddie day one and it results in a town pity party. What is even going on with this game.
Everyone's taking it too seriously. If you're here to play mafia, expect to be suspected. The whole point of the game is to throw accusations around until you figure out which one is right. I don't like it that you and dunya are self-voting. It's like a protest against the game.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:59 pm Speedchuck is playing tighter. More clever. That's why I think it's him.
BTW thank you but also :WTF:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:58 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:55 pm Oh wait now Dunya's self voted as well.

Now I just feel bad.

Everyone's taking it too seriously. If you're here to play mafia, expect to be suspected. The whole point of the game is to throw accusations around until you figure out which one is right. I don't like it that you and dunya are self-voting. It's like a protest against the game.
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”