juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - END

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:16 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:12 pm With Transfiguration tomorrow would have been a tie, assuming all three voted for DH. Which would force me to end the game with a coinflip. Glad it didn't come to that.
fascinating. had no idea it would come to vote numbers or I'd have used transfiguration lmao. but the amortentia :sigh:
I actually thought you might use yours on him too and it would be overkill. I didn't realize how critical it was but it was the only think I had that was negative to use on him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:23 pm Ok so I believe I have dumped all information you guys might want to know. I'm tired so I'll wait until tomorrow to respond to questions and do game comentary.

Feel free to make praises and criticizes to the game, I don't think there is a perfectly balanced role madness game, but I tried. I will reply to everything tomorrow.
you did an amazing job!!! just looking at the list of night actions I'm stressed out lol, it's really an incredible feat that you handled this game by yourself and sorted everything out. :clap:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:08 pm probably the most annoyed I have ever been following a game as a corpse
I was screaming at my phone when luna was being lynched.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:25 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:24 pm Oh yeah I also need to explain why the House Cup was shitty but that's a whole big post about it. Later.
I'm guessing it had something to do with me Making and Drinking a potion every night for like 7 nights.
Yes your potions helped but weren't the only reason.

The gist of it is that the point system punished heavily any house who had low activity players, and Gryffindor just didn't have any. Maybe INH but he died early.

Slytherin was gimped at first but after they got replacements they started functioning well.

And for some reason all the players who live in the East (Mac/Quin/Pou) had trouble meeting night post and action requirements, I suspect it had something to do with night start/ends. And they were all in Huffle/Raven.

Also Luna being the cop worked against Raven, because she had an incentive never to pursue the triple ability reward. Also that triple ability reward decided most House Cups. It was just worth too many points.

If I ran this again I'd revamp a lot of things to increase variation. Probably remove the potion award and nerf the triple ability one. And maybe not completely compensate factions who have dead members, so they they are not awarded for losing people.

Also Portrait was a little too OP for my tastes, could use a nerf on that.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:25 pm Aw so my blocking colin let sloonei die :( sorry sloon

I fucked up quite a bit in this game but I think that's is the only one that made an actual difference lol
I could have thestral’d that night but I didn’t.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Ain’t that just the way? Mafia mafia split

Just like megaman I think? Which game was that? Day 1 and we had two mafia wagons
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I mean I think punishing low activity players is good, it's more a way to incentivize players to be active to get the rewards. But yeah I do think the "use all 3 abilities" was a factor as well since Luna had a good ability she could use every night.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:23 pm Ok so I believe I have dumped all information you guys might want to know. I'm tired so I'll wait until tomorrow to respond to questions and do game comentary.

Feel free to make praises and criticizes to the game, I don't think there is a perfectly balanced role madness game, but I tried. I will reply to everything tomorrow.
you did an amazing job!!! just looking at the list of night actions I'm stressed out lol, it's really an incredible feat that you handled this game by yourself and sorted everything out. :clap:
I've been through worse. Favorites 4, one of my first games, had 58 players, bigger roles, 24 hour phases and some very poor communication between me and the other host ( [mention]Soneji[/mention] ). After that mayhem, everything feels like a cakewalk. It's just a matter of having a template and being organized.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I want to know what the deal was with the Quin-speed actions. I assume speed was telling the truth, was Quin? Maybe I missed the answer to that somewhere.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:38 pm I want to know what the deal was with the Quin-speed actions. I assume speed was telling the truth, was Quin? Maybe I missed the answer to that somewhere.
DDL posted all the night actions in a big spoilered post. I totally forgot to look at those when I skimmed it but I assume something messed them up lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh it's because LC diricawled with Quin. So since Quin targeted himself he ended up targeting LC which is what Speed saw.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:39 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:38 pm I want to know what the deal was with the Quin-speed actions. I assume speed was telling the truth, was Quin? Maybe I missed the answer to that somewhere.
DDL posted all the night actions in a big spoilered post. I totally forgot to look at those when I skimmed it but I assume something messed them up lol
LC tried to save himself by using a Dodo on someone.

But the person he picked (Quin) happened to be the guy DH was trying to kill for a hallow.

( :haha: )
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

That seems.... obvious in retrospect lmao

Diricawls are so confusing :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

(remember the dodo)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Also the failed Day 3 lynch, as you can see, was the punishment I had to give timmer and Glorf for turning the game into a soap opera.

The mafia was demanding something, dunya was working overtime, and I didn't want to modkill them for a rule that didn't actually exist. So I figured out I could at least stop the lynch that had been caused by that madness.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks nutella and DDL! I must have skimmed right by the spoiler night post.

Oh I see DDL thanks for explaining that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 261

Post by Quin »

rip

gg DH.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ima make a sweeping declaration for future meta evaluations and also because that was annoying as heck

I don't lie about my night actions. I don't need to.

I'm GenuQuin :slick:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:08 pm probably the most annoyed I have ever been following a game as a corpse
Sorry
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Pou uses Imperio on DH to make him target timmer
DH super-kills Luna (redirected to timmer, goes over elixir)

Oh. Yay.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok I should be going to bed but can't help myself.

I don't think the Grindelwald role is OP. Serial killers are notoriously underpowered as fuck. Thing is, I don't like that fact. I believe every player should have equal chance of winning, and no player should enter the game as an underdog. But for that to happen, the SK needs some real protection against night fuckery. He needs some bulletproof, some cop protection, some way to bypass enemy bulletproof. When I make an SK, I add all of those, them add a little twist. The Hallows thing was the twist.

What happened in this game is that DH was really, really, really, really LUCKY. Like, he should be praised for playing the game well, but he still might have lost a few times in a normal game. In this game, all the planets aligned to him.

He kills nova at random N1 and gets the Wand.

Day 2 Soneji, who has the Stone, is lynched. DH decides to kill the person who voted last (juliets) and gets it.

Day 2 he uses Niffler on Ravenclaw and finds the Cloak. Night 2 he uses Accio to nail it down. He has like 5 people to pick from. He uses it on Quin and finds the Cloak for real.

By Day 3, he has two hallows and knows where the last one is. I guess then his luck ran out because he took 3 nights to take Quin down.

He also got investigated twice, Night 1 (by the mafia) and Night 4 (by Luna). Guess which two nights he picked to use Polyjuice? Yeah.

Using an RPG metaphor, DH got a 20 on a d20, then rolled a d100 to see the effect, and got one that says he gets a full barrel of Felix Felicis. In real life.

There are maybe a few little things I could change to improve the setup, but I don't think nerfing the SK would be one of them.

I'll discuss this more tomorrow.

Night.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am like, impressed with the host, impressed with DH, sad as fuck that we didn't win. I don't know if I've ever actually got to end game as a civ and lost before, so this emotion is new.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] elaborate on your frustration. What did you see that we didn't?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Actually I'm probably being a little too hard on myself, lol.

It's just that I have been bottling this game commentary for weeks now so I need to let it out.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:42 pm Also the failed Day 3 lynch, as you can see, was the punishment I had to give timmer and Glorf for turning the game into a soap opera.

The mafia was demanding something, dunya was working overtime, and I didn't want to modkill them for a rule that didn't actually exist. So I figured out I could at least stop the lynch that had been caused by that madness.
Oh word? :ponder:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DDL I want Hogwarts part 2 set 100 years into the future in a world ravaged by Galen and a new band of students primed to take him ... take him down, take him out. This game was fucking awesome.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I also really link how poetic it is that I was the last person to die in the story given that I was DH's primary antagonist lol.
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by poutanko »

SK role is okay and DH did play well by making people think he's town. That one was not a result of "luck". He's lucky, true, but not fully on that that he won.

Having to wake up to find 1 of my team mate die every cycle was not something I expected. The mess on D3 was the worst. Woke up only to find huge mess on game thread and on maf chat. We're unlucky with Novase too, he's modblocked so we couldn't use his ability, he was never replaced (he's killed already), never received 1 night kill immunity like town subs and he's our doc/invigo maker/hippogriff/elder wand owner. Losing 3 maf limited our actions a lot. Felix and Avada became a must. Had to be 1 Hogwart/1 Dark Art per player. Had to avoid any player that might be protected/jailed or else our kill would fail.

...that Glorf thing I'd rather not...
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:58 pm Ok I should be going to bed but can't help myself.

I don't think the Grindelwald role is OP. Serial killers are notoriously underpowered as fuck. Thing is, I don't like that fact. I believe every player should have equal chance of winning, and no player should enter the game as an underdog. But for that to happen, the SK needs some real protection against night fuckery. He needs some bulletproof, some cop protection, some way to bypass enemy bulletproof. When I make an SK, I add all of those, them add a little twist. The Hallows thing was the twist.

What happened in this game is that DH was really, really, really, really LUCKY. Like, he should be praised for playing the game well, but he still might have lost a few times in a normal game. In this game, all the planets aligned to him.

He kills nova at random N1 and gets the Wand.

Day 2 Soneji, who has the Stone, is lynched. DH decides to kill the person who voted last (juliets) and gets it.

Day 2 he uses Niffler on Ravenclaw and finds the Cloak. Night 2 he uses Accio to nail it down. He has like 5 people to pick from. He uses it on Quin and finds the Cloak for real.

By Day 3, he has two hallows and knows where the last one is. I guess then his luck ran out because he took 3 nights to take Quin down.

He also got investigated twice, Night 1 (by the mafia) and Night 4 (by Luna). Guess which two nights he picked to use Polyjuice? Yeah.

Using an RPG metaphor, DH got a 20 on a d20, then rolled a d100 to see the effect, and got one that says he gets a full barrel of Felix Felicis. In real life.

There are maybe a few little things I could change to improve the setup, but I don't think nerfing the SK would be one of them.

I'll discuss this more tomorrow.

Night.
I will never be able to replicate a performance like this. I didn't think I'd be able to play this well period.

- Sniped Nova
- Nailed LC
- Nailed Jack (sort of. He said he got no result when he checked me, which tipped me off 4 days later when I thought back on it)
- Sorta got Poutanko although that one goes to the town I figure.

Very lucky breaaks with finding the Hallows/Polyjuicing myself but as far as the hallows goes I just used the mechanics to their fullest (last vote gets the hallow, Niffler, etc).

As an SK, I wanted to do two things: Get civ cred, and fuck up the mafia so I couldn't get Nightkilled. Once I set those goals and worked towards them the game was well within reach.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Post by speedchuck »

Ddl this game was friggin perfect. Screw anyone who's says otherwise. My favorite job on the site thus far.

I didn't realize Quins protective thing would count as a self target, so I was confused.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Post by speedchuck »

Jack remind me to tell you about the scum thing you did that I would have done when I am not on phone
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:20 pm DDL I want Hogwarts part 2 set 100 years into the future in a world ravaged by Galen and a new band of students primed to take him ... take him down, take him out. This game was fucking awesome.
Ravaged? My friend, as your new Wizard Negan, I'm here to save you all.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:20 pm DDL I want Hogwarts part 2 set 100 years into the future in a world ravaged by Galen and a new band of students primed to take him ... take him down, take him out. This game was fucking awesome.
Ravaged? My friend, as your new Wizard Negan, I'm here to save you all.
The best kind of villain lol
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:22 pm I will never be able to replicate a performance like this. I didn't think I'd be able to play this well period.

- Sniped Nova
- Nailed LC
- Nailed Jack (sort of. He said he got no result when he checked me, which tipped me off 4 days later when I thought back on it)

Very lucky breaaks with finding the Hallows/Polyjuicing myself but as far as the hallows goes I just used the mechanics to their fullest (last vote gets the hallow, Niffler, etc).

As an SK, I wanted to do two things: Get civ cred, and fuck up the mafia so I couldn't get Nightkilled. Once I set those goals and worked towards them the game was well within reach.
...you didn't kill Novase because you read him as scum. That one was luck Image
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

poutanko wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:22 pm SK role is okay and DH did play well by making people think he's town. That one was not a result of "luck". He's lucky, true, but not fully on that that he won.

Having to wake up to find 1 of my team mate die every cycle was not something I expected. The mess on D3 was the worst. Woke up only to find huge mess on game thread and on maf chat. We're unlucky with Novase too, he's modblocked so we couldn't use his ability, he was never replaced (he's killed already), never received 1 night kill immunity like town subs and he's our doc/invigo maker/hippogriff/elder wand owner. Losing 3 maf limited our actions a lot. Felix and Avada became a must. Had to be 1 Hogwart/1 Dark Art per player. Had to avoid any player that might be protected/jailed or else our kill would fail.

...that Glorf thing I'd rather not...
This game is gonna fuck up my ego so bad.

I would agree with you that I wouldn't attribute my win to luck, or to a majority of luck. I got lucky when I needed it, but I was hustling my ass off every other second of the game. I don't win the game if my Long Con case falls through. I don't win the game if I don't connect the dots with Jack, which later led to everyone connecting the dots on you. I don't win the game if I don't use the Niffler/House Cup/Hallows mechanics the way I did.

I got some good lucky breaks this game for sure but I'm not going to lie, it wasn't an easy win.

Also I felt bad for the mafia this game even as I was running through you guys. Nova's kill was just on a lark I was like "Hey fuck inactivity!". At one point I considered teaming up with the mafia, using the Resurrection Stone to contact INH and feed him a line of bulshit about how I was a secret killer role looking to get recruited but I needed to know who I was looking for or some shit but [mention]insertnamehere[/mention] never showed up to the chat.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

poutanko wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:28 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:22 pm I will never be able to replicate a performance like this. I didn't think I'd be able to play this well period.

- Sniped Nova
- Nailed LC

...you didn't kill Novase because you read him as scum. That one was luck Image
That one I'll give you was lucky.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Soneji »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:36 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 pm

I've been through worse. Favorites 4, one of my first games, had 58 players, bigger roles, 24 hour phases and some very poor communication between me and the other host ( @Soneji ). After that mayhem, everything feels like a cakewalk. It's just a matter of having a template and being organized.
Will I ever escape the shame of this? :stare:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] What would have happened if a civ or a member of the mafia had gotten all 3 hallows?

Also, mid-late to late game, everyone forgot about the Hallows in the thread which was pretty chill for me as far as not having to explain shit.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:23 pm Ddl this game was friggin perfect. Screw anyone who's says otherwise. My favorite job on the site thus far.

I didn't realize Quins protective thing would count as a self target, so I was confused.
Yeah probably my favorite game in 10 years.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

to be honest though i'm not sure why DH became so strongly town read after the jack lynch.

..civilians couldn't have known that he had a horcrux.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:38 pm to be honest though i'm not sure why DH became so strongly town read after the jack lynch.

I didn't know that he had a Horcrux either.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:38 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:38 pm to be honest though i'm not sure why DH became so strongly town read after the jack lynch.

yeah, but the way you went about his lynch felt to me like you had information that you shouldn't have. and i was right, given the polyjuice potion thing.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The best I could rationalise against you was that you were a bus happy Mafia member because it wasn't until Jack started infodumping that I even entertained the idea there was a rogue but eventually that was just impossible because you were decimating them. You had this game pretty well wrapped up quite a while ago I feel.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:43 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:38 pm

yeah, but the way you went about his lynch felt to me like you had information that you shouldn't have. and i was right, given the polyjuice potion thing.
I knew him getting no result when he checked me meant he was bad, yeah.

I also knew he knew polyjuice existed in the game which no civ would.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:45 pm The best I could rationalise against you was that you were a bus happy Mafia member because it wasn't until Jack started infodumping that I even entertained the idea there was a rogue but eventually that was just impossible because you were decimating them. You had this game pretty well wrapped up quite a while ago I feel.
:workit:

ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:32 pm This game is gonna fuck up my ego so bad.

I would agree with you that I wouldn't attribute my win to luck, or to a majority of luck. I got lucky when I needed it, but I was hustling my ass off every other second of the game. I don't win the game if my Long Con case falls through. I don't win the game if I don't connect the dots with Jack, which later led to everyone connecting the dots on you. I don't win the game if I don't use the Niffler/House Cup/Hallows mechanics the way I did.

I got some good lucky breaks this game for sure but I'm not going to lie, it wasn't an easy win.

Also I felt bad for the mafia this game even as I was running through you guys. Nova's kill was just on a lark I was like "Hey fuck inactivity!". At one point I considered teaming up with the mafia, using the Resurrection Stone to contact INH and feed him a line of bulshit about how I was a secret killer role looking to get recruited but I needed to know who I was looking for or some shit but @insertnamehere never showed up to the chat.
Said on maf chat "What if whoever gets 3 hallows become SK?"...somewhat true except that you're SK before getting all the Hallows Image

Which cycle did you contact INH?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

poutanko wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:50 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:32 pm This game is gonna fuck up my ego so bad.

Also I felt bad for the mafia this game even as I was running through you guys. Nova's kill was just on a lark I was like "Hey fuck inactivity!". At one point I considered teaming up with the mafia, using the Resurrection Stone to contact INH and feed him a line of bulshit about how I was a secret killer role looking to get recruited but I needed to know who I was looking for or some shit but @insertnamehere never showed up to the chat.
Said on maf chat "What if whoever gets 3 hallows become SK?"...somewhat true except that you're SK before getting all the Hallows Image

Which cycle did you contact INH?
It was right after he died.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 209

Post by timmer »

I was pretty useless this game. Not much more to say, lol.

Thx ddl it was a great setup and congrats to DH!
My siggie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

timmer wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:53 pm I was pretty useless this game. Not much more to say, lol.

Thx ddl it was a great setup and congrats to DH!
We could have been so much more.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:18 pm I was telling the truth when I said I figured out Jack was bad because he pretended not to know what polyjuice was.
And I was telling the truth when I said you were the serial killer. :grin:

Well played. That was a fantastic SKer role and you did a damn good job of playing it.

Return to “Previous Jobs”