Total votes: 17
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 1]

Post by juliets »

[mention]colonialbob[/mention] please see your earlier post below. Colin said he probably won't be here today so I'm suggestion you clarify for us what "something specific" means in your post.

colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:17 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:40 pm Anyway I've ranked the people who have currently voted from most to least suspicious as of me typing this post without being linkied into any other votes:

Cbob - "His posting" is a funny but ultimately hollow and wormy way to explain the Colin vote
Chuck - Did not give a reason for his DDL vote which IIRC came close to if not directly after Epi said he'd be voting DDL. Chuck pulling up to the train station early AF to save himself a seat.
Sloonei - Voting for anyone based on other people's reasons for suspecting people is suspicious to me. Make your own points. Stand on your own ground.
TH - Early vote for Sorsha for a hollow, funny reason. Doesn't look serious. Sorsha's not done anything overtly suspicious. Could be buddying/distancing but not worth losing my shit over instantly.
Epi - His DDL vote makes sense, he gave a good reason and was consistent.
There's something specific that led to my vote but I don't want to share yet because I'd rather see how he handles the pressure

So far: not great, bob
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

EBWOP: suggesting*
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 384
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:21 pm Gonna vote either Cbob or Sloonei tbh
Your support of Colin is noted
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

juliets wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:44 pm colonialbob please see your earlier post below. Colin said he probably won't be here today so I'm suggestion you clarify for us what "something specific" means in your post.

colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:17 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:40 pm Anyway I've ranked the people who have currently voted from most to least suspicious as of me typing this post without being linkied into any other votes:

Cbob - "His posting" is a funny but ultimately hollow and wormy way to explain the Colin vote
Chuck - Did not give a reason for his DDL vote which IIRC came close to if not directly after Epi said he'd be voting DDL. Chuck pulling up to the train station early AF to save himself a seat.
Sloonei - Voting for anyone based on other people's reasons for suspecting people is suspicious to me. Make your own points. Stand on your own ground.
TH - Early vote for Sorsha for a hollow, funny reason. Doesn't look serious. Sorsha's not done anything overtly suspicious. Could be buddying/distancing but not worth losing my shit over instantly.
Epi - His DDL vote makes sense, he gave a good reason and was consistent.
There's something specific that led to my vote but I don't want to share yet because I'd rather see how he handles the pressure

So far: not great, bob
Sure. Give me a second to go find the post.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:58 am I didn’t say what I voted for but it was the Become More, sorry.

I like Epi’s post re: DDL’s role speculation.
This was the main ping. Up to this point he had asked a mechanics question and said he voted for the N0 poll randomly. His first engagement with the actual game was to say he liked Epi's post on DDL, with no elaboration or follow up. Since I was going to be out of pocket all day, I figured I would rather have my vote out there and doing something than locked up tight and useless, so I voted. I didn't want to say my reason, because it gives him an easy out if he's mafia to make the suspicion go away. I wanted to see a response not based on my suspicion, and sure enough I got it. Not giving a reason also sort of forces people who jump on the wagon to supply their own reasoning, rather than just saying "yep I agree." D1 I think that's particularly valuable.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:34 pm What is cbob generally like? I don't think I know him.
Top bloke
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 629
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I do not currently see myself voting for cbob.

sig may have thrust himself to the top of my list. His recent mix up between SVS and Luna is confusing and alarming, and a quick glance at his brief ISO raised a couple other smaller red flags. I'll share those in a separate post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:55 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:58 am I didn’t say what I voted for but it was the Become More, sorry.

This was the main ping. Up to this point he had asked a mechanics question and said he voted for the N0 poll randomly. His first engagement with the actual game was to say he liked Epi's post on DDL, with no elaboration or follow up. Since I was going to be out of pocket all day, I figured I would rather have my vote out there and doing something than locked up tight and useless, so I voted. I didn't want to say my reason, because it gives him an easy out if he's mafia to make the suspicion go away. I wanted to see a response not based on my suspicion, and sure enough I got it. Not giving a reason also sort of forces people who jump on the wagon to supply their own reasoning, rather than just saying "yep I agree." D1 I think that's particularly valuable.
OK, thanks c-bob. Also, did you notice if this is the post when Colin voted DDL?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184

Post by timmer »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:58 pm I do not currently see myself voting for cbob.

sig may have thrust himself to the top of my list. His recent mix up between SVS and Luna is confusing and alarming, and a quick glance at his brief ISO raised a couple other smaller red flags. I'll share those in a separate post.
I'm kind of there with you, I'm just waiting for him to establish a clear thought pattern on it all to see if I've misunderstood anything.
My siggie.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

juliets wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:00 pm

OK, thanks c-bob. Also, did you notice if this is the post when Colin voted DDL?
Nope this was before that. I voted Colin, he "no u's" me (jokingly I think) and then swaps to DDL. I believe Sloonei voted Colin before the DDL vote as well.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:41 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:25 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:48 am Hmm good, we've started actually playing.

Epi, you still feeling DDL?

SVS could be obliquely defending sabie or poking Sloonei. Not a big fan of sabie's response.

Jackofhearts2005 want to trust team? Coming back to a 30 player fancy game is intimidating and I need to find a handhold somewhere.
Update: I no longer want to trust team you.

Looks like a lot of people busy this weekend... including me (as I will be away most of today).

[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine
colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:48 am Hmm good, we've started actually playing.

SVS could be obliquely defending sabie or poking Sloonei. Not a big fan of sabie's response.

Jackofhearts2005 want to trust team? Coming back to a 30 player fancy game is intimidating and I need to find a handhold somewhere.
colonialbob wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:06 am
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:15 am I do see some valid points on the case against sloonei but I also can see that as a playstyle thing. It's been awhile since I've been here but I know sometimes people just go in guns blazing and start accusing people and get the conversation going. It's not my thing but some people are good at that.
Also just wondering why if someone is a top poster they shouldn't be voted for. Just in the sense that they do get people talking and a conversation happening?
What are the valid points you see?
I think these are the relevant posts to DH's cbob suspicion. Can you tell me what you see that's suspicious, DharmaHelper? He doesn't explain the Colin vote, perhaps @colonialbob should do that. I can't say I have a problem with him questioning sabie. I notice that there are two separate instances of him being mildly critical of sabie, which could be alarming in certain circumstances. I don't know that this fits any of those though.
Why are these things suspicious?
Just seems like an odd vote and also RE: The Sabie stuff and all that, just looks to me a bit too scattershot.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Night 0]

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:12 pm I'm also voting for The Honourable Tribunal. Seems civvie
Easiest of the easy votes on the Day 0 poll. I don't like the way he defers to the civilian cause here. It gives the impression that he just picked the option with the most civilian support so he could use that to his advantage.
sig wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:05 pm My laptop has had an unfortunate incident so I'm phone posting atm.

I've not seen anything that interesting from the skimming I've done, but Bren (wolbre) is playing so imma vote there since he's probably mafia.
Joking suspicion against wolbre after a major shrug at the entire action in the thread. This sort of thing does not need to be bad, but I can read it as a nervous tick of a baddie who doesn't want to say absolutely nothing.
sig wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:14 pm Both Mac and Epi have been less quirky so far, I don't like this. Usually they're either bickering or doing some weird question things.

I agree with whoever said SVS jumped on Luna.
Vague pseudo-suspicion of Mac and Epi without really delivering anything specific. This is also where his Luna/SVS thing begins.
sig wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:18 pm As in shes being bloodthirsty so a better look for Luna then svs. Buuuuut, I can't read SVS.

And yeah that's a good description of how I'm feeling about mac. I'd rather not lynch him today though.
Introduces two suspicions, backs off of both of them.

After this is the SVS/Luna thing that we're still awaiting answers on. But these are my Other Concerns about sig right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Apparently people liking Epig's posts becomse a thing people notice :grin:

I'm curious about this line of reasoning. It's early Day 1, someone liked someone else's post, and you vote them to await their response, but... like, what response would you expect? I feel like this is a similar thing to me n Sloonei last night, sometimes a guy just likes a post, right? So... what response to your vote would have made you back off of him, vs. what response to your vote would have solidified him as a baddie and left your vote in place?
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Btw Voted Sloonei/u]

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:41 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Update: I no longer want to trust team you.

Looks like a lot of people busy this weekend... including me (as I will be away most of today).

[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine

colonialbob wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:06 am
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:15 am I do see some valid points on the case against sloonei but I also can see that as a playstyle thing. It's been awhile since I've been here but I know sometimes people just go in guns blazing and start accusing people and get the conversation going. It's not my thing but some people are good at that.
Also just wondering why if someone is a top poster they shouldn't be voted for. Just in the sense that they do get people talking and a conversation happening?
What are the valid points you see?
I think these are the relevant posts to DH's cbob suspicion. Can you tell me what you see that's suspicious, DharmaHelper? He doesn't explain the Colin vote, perhaps @colonialbob should do that. I can't say I have a problem with him questioning sabie. I notice that there are two separate instances of him being mildly critical of sabie, which could be alarming in certain circumstances. I don't know that this fits any of those though.
Why are these things suspicious?
Just seems like an odd vote and also RE: The Sabie stuff and all that, just looks to me a bit too scattershot.
:shrug2: I do not see these things. Why is "scattershot" a bad thing here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:06 pm Btw Voted Sloonei/u]

Do something else. What do you think of sig?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:08 pm

I could re-read sig if I felt up to it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lol the broken underline tag.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:08 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:06 pm Btw Voted Sloonei
I could re-read sig if I felt up to it.
I would appreciate it. I want your take on these things. He only has like 10 posts.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Apparently people liking Epig's posts becomse a thing people notice :grin:

I'm curious about this line of reasoning. It's early Day 1, someone liked someone else's post, and you vote them to await their response, but... like, what response would you expect? I feel like this is a similar thing to me n Sloonei last night, sometimes a guy just likes a post, right? So... what response to your vote would have made you back off of him, vs. what response to your vote would have solidified him as a baddie and left your vote in place?
Generally, hunting. Also tone response to a pressure vote can be interesting. The first response ("bruh") actually made me feel a little better, since it is relatively light-hearted, but then the no u and particularly the DDL vote turned that around. I know a couple people have said "two obvious to be mafia" but idk man if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck. What's the civ reason for making that play there?

You should also know I am generally a vote early vote often kinda guy, so it's not like I expect every vote I make to be the one that breaks something open. Sometimes you just throw a bunch of lines in the water and hope one of them hits. Right now my looks like I might've gotten lucky on the first cast.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:52 pm Wilgy’s most serious contribution was to throw baseless shade at SVS for the Day 0 poll chatter. I can’t do much with his posts, but I’ve seen quiet wilgy = bad wilgy in the past.
So have I. He is a contender for my vote at the moment.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Hmm, I can see that as an angle to take. I've never been an early pressure vote to see what happens type.

Still waiting on Sig...

@DH, is your vote stemming from your color-coded breakdown of Sloonei's post from last night? Or something more?
My siggie.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 144

Post by Tranq »

juliets wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:46 pm I have no idea whether or not DrWilgy is a doctor and this is a serious concern.
And I have no idea why he voted for bob. Checked his ISO, naw nothing related to his vote. @DrWilgy what did you see that makes you suspicious of bob?
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:02 pm Yeah Bob does seem a little all over the place I'll have to look more into that. Not sure if that's where drwilgys suspicion comes from? from what I can tell all drwilgy did was vote with no explanation and then go away with no explanation. I'm always wary of the random no explanation votes even if just a minimal one.
This is a good observation. I didn't realise DrWilgy voted without posting.

linki with juliets: I feel the same way. And as usual with LC/BR games i have to vote early as the poll ends 6am my time.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Tranq wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:18 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:46 pm I have no idea whether or not DrWilgy is a doctor and this is a serious concern.
And I have no idea why he voted for bob. Checked his ISO, naw nothing related to his vote. @DrWilgy what did you see that makes you suspicious of bob?
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:02 pm Yeah Bob does seem a little all over the place I'll have to look more into that. Not sure if that's where drwilgys suspicion comes from? from what I can tell all drwilgy did was vote with no explanation and then go away with no explanation. I'm always wary of the random no explanation votes even if just a minimal one.
This is a good observation. I didn't realise DrWilgy voted without posting.

linki with juliets: I feel the same way. And as usual with LC/BR games i have to vote early as the poll ends 6am my time.
Which players are you considering voting for?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sig - Votes for the honorable tribunal because it "seems civvie" (Cool way to "seem civvie" himself) Votes Wolbre for basically no reason. Pinged by Mac/Epi. Agrees with "whoever" said that "SVS jumped on Luna". Calls SVS "Bloodthirsty" and gives Luna the better look between the two. +1's Sloonei's read on Mac. Says he mixed up the bloodthirsty comment but still thinks SVS is aggressive. Suspects SVS for using the Luna thing to place a vote.

I dunno, I'm not seeing anything malicious out of his Luna/SVS thing. The most suspect thing about the ISO here is his leaning on other people (+1ing the Mac thing, "agreeing with whoever said").

If I believed in those sins against God called Rainbow Lists sig would be bright orange.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:16 pm Hmm, I can see that as an angle to take. I've never been an early pressure vote to see what happens type.

Still waiting on Sig...

@DH, is your vote stemming from your color-coded breakdown of Sloonei's post from last night? Or something more?
Yeah its to do with my post last night. I did all that work and I feel good about the result.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by speedchuck »

On the one hand, Sloonei feels pretty scum to me. On the other hand, Mega Man Mafia. *cringe*
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

CLOSE YOUR TAGS HEATHER
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

HEATHEN
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:23 pm CLOSE YOUR TAGS HEATHER
I told you that in confidence.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:22 pm
timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:16 pm Hmm, I can see that as an angle to take. I've never been an early pressure vote to see what happens type.

Still waiting on Sig...

DH, is your vote stemming from your color-coded breakdown of Sloonei's post from last night? Or something more?
Yeah its to do with my post last night. I did all that work and I feel good about the result.
You are not reading me correctly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to leave for awhile, I was hoping sig would post his walk-through before I had to go. For now, I'm going to vote for Wilgy.

[mention]DrWilgy[/mention] if you come online would please explain your vote for c-bob and tell us a little bit about your reads or suspicions or anything game related except mechanics?

I will be back after I have done my physical therapy. I will not, btw, be here for EOD. Way past my bedtime.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:21 pm Sig - Votes for the honorable tribunal because it "seems civvie" (Cool way to "seem civvie" himself) Votes Wolbre for basically no reason. Pinged by Mac/Epi. Agrees with "whoever" said that "SVS jumped on Luna". Calls SVS "Bloodthirsty" and gives Luna the better look between the two. +1's Sloonei's read on Mac. Says he mixed up the bloodthirsty comment but still thinks SVS is aggressive. Suspects SVS for using the Luna thing to place a vote.
The highlighted represents my primary concern. I am the "whoever" that Sig is agreeing with, but he has my statement completely backwards and I don't understand how he is applying the "bloodthirsty" label to SVS. I don't think it makes sense, and it looks to me like he was trying to piggyback on somebody else's bandwagon, but got the details wrong. This suggests insincerity.

I dunno, I'm not seeing anything malicious out of his Luna/SVS thing. The most suspect thing about the ISO here is his leaning on other people (+1ing the Mac thing, "agreeing with whoever said").

If I believed in those sins against God called Rainbow Lists sig would be bright orange.
It's not that there's anything malicious in his posts. It's that his posts, once again, don't seem to reflect a consistent civilian mindset. He's following along with other people's reads, as you pointed out, but those reads don't actually follow any particular rhythm. imo.

Sig's been catapulted into my top spot. I think he deserves votes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Doc drive-by voting with presumably a majority of the day left when he made his vote also makes me tingle.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:43 pm Doc drive-by voting with presumably a majority of the day left when he made his vote also makes me tingle.
If I'm gonna vote for a low-poster, wilgy would be my preference.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:19 pmWhich players are you considering voting for?
It's the other way around for me right now, i have a couple of players i don't want to vote for. That's usually how it is on Day 1. G-Man's post is one i liked, for example.
I wouldn't mind a Wilgy vote.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Tranq wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:44 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:19 pmWhich players are you considering voting for?
It's the other way around for me right now, i have a couple of players i don't want to vote for. That's usually how it is on Day 1. G-Man's post is one i liked, for example.
I wouldn't mind a Wilgy vote.
Mind taking a look at sig too?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 145

Post by sig »

Popping in between school stuff, but I think Sig should be left alone as he’s already said he’s going to be inactive at first and said he was skimming and not really paying much attention. I think everyone should be happy he’s even tried to contribute compared with the wall flowers who’ve posted nothing of value.

Furthermore I think Sig was right on something he said and y’all are just trying to lynch him early on.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:46 pm Popping in between school stuff, but I think Sig should be left alone as he’s already said he’s going to be inactive at first and said he was skimming and not really paying much attention. I think everyone should be happy he’s even tried to contribute compared with the wall flowers who’ve posted nothing of value.

Furthermore I think Sig was right on something he said and y’all are just trying to lynch him early on.
What was he right about?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Idk what has he said?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:48 pm Idk what has he said?
We are all confused about your thoughts RE: SVS and Luna and would appreciate an explanation if you could provide one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay so as I said I was skimming, I recalled someone say something about the SVS and Luna exchange and called them bloodthirsty.

Turns out it was you calling Luna bloodthirsty and I misremembered thinking it was SVS being called bloodthirsty.

I believed SVS was the one being overly aggressive and throwing a bad vote on Luna therefore she was being bloodthirsty.

All that basically happened here was that I misremembered who you called bloodthirsty and Said it was SVS instead of Luna which is my view. So basically I think SVS comes out looking worse for her vote then Luna does.

For DH who said I was waffling, that’s kinda true but it’s early in the game and I don’t have any solid reads so I’m throwing out what feels wrong from a gut perspective.
ImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

It's been a while but i remember sig often getting mislynched early on. I'll have another look.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:53 pm Okay so as I said I was skimming, I recalled someone say something about the SVS and Luna exchange and called them bloodthirsty.

Turns out it was you calling Luna bloodthirsty and I misremembered thinking it was SVS being called bloodthirsty.

I believed SVS was the one being overly aggressive and throwing a bad vote on Luna therefore she was being bloodthirsty.

All that basically happened here was that I misremembered who you called bloodthirsty and Said it was SVS instead of Luna which is my view. So basically I think SVS comes out looking worse for her vote then Luna does.

For DH who said I was waffling, that’s kinda true but it’s early in the game and I don’t have any solid reads so I’m throwing out what feels wrong from a gut perspective.
This doesn't answer things. Why do you think SVS was bloodthirsty? When did you develop this idea, and what caused you to express agreement with me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Leaning drwilgy at this time due to random voting no explanation not even mentioning it and then completely disappearing. Off to a Christmas party. I will check back in after though in case anything else comes up.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

DrWilgy dropping a vote and peacing out is nothing new
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also re my Bren read it’s mostly joking, buuuut I’ve had a pretty good streak of calling him out in an early post and him begin mafia. Something I could see this game from his off topic, but not full on weird posts.

Linki: I’ll be back around 8pm to answer maybe 9
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 94

Post by nutella »

Tranq wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:07 am
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:02 am
Tranq wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:55 am Yeah i'm not feeling this Sloonei case. He reads civ to me. Also voting the top poster on Day 1 isn't a great idea.

G-Man is someone i want to hear more from today. I want to see how he responds to DDL and INH (maybe others?) calling him out.
I don't like this post
Why not?
Input on sloonei feels kinda fake and the G bit sounds like a forced attempt to change the topic to something, anything with a weird specific-but-vague reference to the callers-out.
colonialbob wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:54 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:35 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:29 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:07 am I have a genuine Day 1 suspicion of Colin
As opposed to a non genuine one?
Plagiarist.
My friend I have sank one bottle of shiraz and was in catch up. I had not yet seen your post. Rather than a plagiarist, I am merely a fan.
My favorite red. So good.
I prefer Malbecs but I also enjoy a good Shiraz. I also just learned from Wikipedia that Shiraz and Syrah are the same thing.

themoreyouknow.jpg
Yeah Syrah and Malbec are both great! :wine:

Idk why my vote is still on Jack I meant to move it ages ago. But I was going to move it to Colin back then and no longer want that either so [VOTE: Tranq] aubergine.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 94

Post by nutella »

***But I am not caught up so I might change my mind again :goofp:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 348

Post by Enrique »

[VOTE: Enrique] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”