71%

Total votes: 17
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 629
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 2]

Post by Sloonei »

I take it as a moderately good sign that Luna is vouching for G-man. If I was bad and it seemed that I was part of a seemingly accepted short list of candidates, I would try not to rule out any of the other members myself.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine to feel it out and keep the poll more varied.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by DharmaHelper »

Reading the DDL ISO left me with the following ranking from baddie-to-civ

G-Man
DDL
Luna
Kyle

I don't see any slam dunks RE: DDL, but his ISO has me on edge a bit.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 1]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Quin wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:40 am hey here's an idea

if sloonei is bad for coordinating reads with temmie g-man, let's lynch g-man who some of us already have gripes with :nicenod:
Yikes what a post.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:13 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:03 am [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine

A hunch, i want to pursue later.
So as of right now I am the only person spirityo has accused the entire game. I don't even see a vote from them in the first lynch poll. They haven't even really shared any thoughts on anyone yet. I'm all for speculating about gameplay and roles and everything because I also do that but usually by this point in the game some of the speculation is regarding players and reads on players. Just find that interesting.

I am still not convinced wilgy isnt bad. Unless he just really doesn't care about this game at all he didn't even put up any defense about being accused or voted for. And he still really hasn't been around. It also now seems like maybe TH was defending him.

I was just speculating if TH was the trickster could he have killed nutella and someone killed him. I dont know if that really impacts anything but it would be an interesting turn of events if it did happen that way.

Can someone condense the argument on g man so I can get a better idea of where that is coming from? I didnt really get much from trying to read him before.

I know I haven't posted much there is a lot to follow and I get busy with work and things. I've been keeping up best I can though at least with reading everything.
That’s a uh. Big reaction for such a little post :ponder:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The Quin ISO was basically "Quin trying to pocket Sloonei" which puts him above DDL on my radar.

There, I've caught up on all the shit I wanted to do, just about. Here's where I'm looking for a vote today, in order of preference

Doc
Tranq
G-Man
Quin
DDL
Luna

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:41 am ebwop, also, that little mean post you made to TH that you took 2 posts to apologize for,
sprityo wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:41 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:23 pm I'd rather lynch sprityo, he's low-key lurkin
I’m high key lurking you incessant ape

How about you say something that’s new?
I know someone up there ^^ connected you to TH other ways, based on the EOD. But this is just some really nice distancing imo. I like the cut of your jib. Sorrowfully, I think it's an evil jib in this game.
I missed you SVS I really do. But you jump to conclusions way too fast
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:04 am

So as of right now I am the only person spirityo has accused the entire game. I don't even see a vote from them in the first lynch poll. They haven't even really shared any thoughts on anyone yet. I'm all for speculating about gameplay and roles and everything because I also do that but usually by this point in the game some of the speculation is regarding players and reads on players. Just find that interesting.

re is a lot to follow and I get busy with work and things. I've been keeping up best I can though at least with reading everything.
sabie, I have seen the same as you out of sprityo and was looking at him yesterday for his lack of relevant participation.

@sprityo I really need to see some reads with reasons from you today, and I agree with S~V~S, why not tell us what you see about sabie12 now. You feel strongly enough to vote for her so that tells me you have defined something about her play that is problematic.
It’s less about play and more about information I’ve received

Would you trust a crazy old woman living in the woods Juliet’s?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Simply put I have solid grounds to believe Sabie is aligned with mafia based off a my interactions on the map
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:03 pm Simply put I have solid grounds to believe Sabie is aligned with mafia based off a my interactions on the map
Mondo spicy.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Know it’s funny how I got my throat jumped down THE INSTANT I try to vote. Am I THAT easy of a target for mislynch?

More so how SVS quoted my smartass interaction with TH. I was thinking “wow some idiot is gonna look back at this later and assume it’s distancing or some bullshit” whenever I was reading DH’s interaction post that labeled me green :haha:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:25 pm Quin is an interesting second choice for me. I’ve only played one full game where he was bad (Mad Max), but he played the part brilliantly. I would expect him to be a tough but to crack. In this game he’s done all the usual Quin things, but there’s not much else behind that. He’s only done the usual Quin things. I didn’t get the sense there were a lot of unique or provocative reads in his ISO.
Sloonei, could you expound on this a little? You say he's only done usual Quin things. What kind of unique things would you expect a town Quin to do and why? Have you maybe seen something in past games where he's been good where he's done something unusual for him? I've tried to think this through but I'm not getting anywhere.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:03 pm Simply put I have solid grounds to believe Sabie is aligned with mafia based off a my interactions on the map
Your evidence is strong enough to bring it up in the thread. Do you think your evidence is strong enough that you are willing to accept suspicion and even a lynch if you are wrong? :noble:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:25 pm Quin is an interesting second choice for me. I’ve only played one full game where he was bad (Mad Max), but he played the part brilliantly. I would expect him to be a tough but to crack. In this game he’s done all the usual Quin things, but there’s not much else behind that. He’s only done the usual Quin things. I didn’t get the sense there were a lot of unique or provocative reads in his ISO.
Sloonei, could you expound on this a little? You say he's only done usual Quin things. What kind of unique things would you expect a town Quin to do and why? Have you maybe seen something in past games where he's been good where he's done something unusual for him? I've tried to think this through but I'm not getting anywhere.
Quin can be a pretty assertive and unconventional scumhunter. It’s not uncommon to see him pursuing an angle all on his own in a game. It’s not that he hasn’t done that in this game (his timmer vote comes to mind), but when he has, it hasn’t felt committed or significant. Speaking of that timmer vote, he eventually abandoned it, saying he “forgot” why he did it in the first place. It feels kind of like he’s just checking off the Civilian Quin Meta boxes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I don’t really have a choice if I’m wrong now do I? In any case yes I’m fine with that, I don’t think my information is likely wrong, especially with how it specifically mentions Sabie
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:01 pm

re is a lot to follow and I get busy with work and things. I've been keeping up best I can though at least with reading everything.
sabie, I have seen the same as you out of sprityo and was looking at him yesterday for his lack of relevant participation.

@sprityo I really need to see some reads with reasons from you today, and I agree with S~V~S, why not tell us what you see about sabie12 now. You feel strongly enough to vote for her so that tells me you have defined something about her play that is problematic.

ok, so you've received info about sabie. Is that information something you can share? I don''t understand your question about trusting a crazy old woman living in the woods, could you explain further? Also, what are some other reads you have that might be based on play? I'm trying to see how and what you're thinking to assess whether I think you're town or not.

linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:14 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:01 pm

ok, so you've received info about sabie. Is that information something you can share? I don''t understand your question about trusting a crazy old woman living in the woods, could you explain further? Also, what are some other reads you have that might be based on play? I'm trying to see how and what you're thinking to assess whether I think you're town or not.

linki

Uhhhhhh, let me check with LC
Banners:
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 282

Post by S~V~S »

sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm Know it’s funny how I got my throat jumped down THE INSTANT I try to vote. Am I THAT easy of a target for mislynch?

More so how SVS quoted my smartass interaction with TH. I was thinking “wow some idiot is gonna look back at this later and assume it’s distancing or some bullshit” whenever I was reading DH’s interaction post that labeled me green :haha:
Thanks, xoxo, twice in one day I've been called names. I forgot how much I love this game, lol.

Linki, I thought we were not to discuss map interactions? And he;s calling me a crazy old lady who lives in the woods.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

In short from what I’ve already told you, I’ve described exactly how I’ve come upon this information if you didn’t gather that from the context clues

Linki: SVS you’re not the crazy old lady lol I’m taking about someone else
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:16 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm Know it’s funny how I got my throat jumped down THE INSTANT I try to vote. Am I THAT easy of a target for mislynch?

Thanks, xoxo, twice in one day I've been called names. I forgot how much I love this game, lol.

Linki, I thought we were not to discuss map interactions? And he;s calling me a crazy old lady who lives in the woods.
Unless you're claiming to be the crazy old lady who lives in the woods, I don't think he's referring to you? I thought it was a map thing, like an event.
linki: hax
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh wow. That's mean.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Let it be noted, most things I say that aren’t an implicit joke have meanings behind them
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Typically literal too.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Oh wow. That's mean.
Oh ok it was not about SVS.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

But enough about me and my information on Sabie. Believe it or don’t, I can’t tell you anymore about it until LC gets back to me. Please continue whatever else was going on before then
Banners:
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:31 pm Onto Sloonei's ISO's:

I read the Kyle one and nothing jumped out at me as bad.
I'll read the Luna one but I've given my thoughts on Luna.

Reading the G-Man one now, I'll post this here but I'll continue to read:
G-Man wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:30 pm Knowing the epic nature of Long Con & Black Rock games, the fact that the baddies kill range increases as their numbers wain shouldn’t surprise me, but oof. Clever way to keep everyone else from getting overconfident.
Sloonei remarks that this is an odd thing to fixate on first, and I agree,
This post actually changes my mind on G-Man more than Luna’s vouching does. Why does a scum G-Man go in the thread to taunt the town with a mechanical quirk benefitting his team? Because taunting is fun, I gues, but this looks more like worldbuilding than anything.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]sprityo[/mention] what about some other reads? not on sable but on others? Who are you seeing as bad? Who are you seeing as good?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:23 pm

G-Man wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:30 pm Knowing the epic nature of Long Con & Black Rock games, the fact that the baddies kill range increases as their numbers wain shouldn’t surprise me, but oof. Clever way to keep everyone else from getting overconfident.
This post actually changes my mind on G-Man more than Luna’s vouching does. Why does a scum G-Man go in the thread to taunt the town with a mechanical quirk benefitting his team? Because taunting is fun, I gues, but this looks more like worldbuilding than anything.
Colin, like I said, I'm extra dumb this afternoon. What do you mean by world building?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I could see G-man being bold enough to “taunt” us with that first post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Wanna hear more from sprit but if I have to pick from the rest of Sloonei’s list I pick [VOTE: Kyle] aubergine
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Hey, yall!! I still have an eye on Wilgy. And the Sloonei 5 is interesting. That said, we don't know who killed LA. We all seem to be assuming it was a baddie (myself included), but we don't know that.

I find myself watching sprityo and sabie and wondering if they are both bad.

Sprityo's insitance that Lycantha can help us know if the trickster identity for TH is accurate assumes that Lycantha is civ. which makes me think Sprityo may be trying to manipulate things. Sabie's posts about the Trickster are mainly about confusion about the role, but also seem to add more confusion about it. I also did not like Sabie's reaction to Sprityo's vote--it was a pure switcheroo and that did not look good to me. And now that Sprityo seems to have info on Sabie, assuming we can trust the info, I am leaning towards Sabie being bad.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:18 am Has Lorab done anything that was not discuss game mechanics?

I feel like I've mislynched her for that before but I can't help but ask.
I have mentioned suspicions a few times. But yes, I have discussed mechanics because it's what I do. And yes, I've been mislynched for that in the past.
juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:46 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:18 am Has Lorab done anything that was not discuss game mechanics?

I feel like I've mislynched her for that before but I can't help but ask.
She has mostly discussed mechanics but my memory is she does that a lot. Also, I think she's been pretty busy as she is a rabbi and Hannukah just ended Monday night. I would like to see some reads from her at this point though. @LoRab can you give us some reads? Also I would ask @S~V~S what she sees in Lorab because I remember she reads Lorab pretty well.

(The mention function does not seem to work with S~V~S)
I have been busy, although not from Chanukkah--that's actually an easy holiday for me, since it is almost entirely home based. But I was in Texas over the weekend for a wedding, so not a whole lot of time to mafia and give thoughts. See reads above, though.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Colin, like I said, I'm extra dumb this afternoon. What do you mean by world building?
I believe Speed used the term in Hogwart but it’s basically when a civ comes in the thread to share an observation about the game that isn’t a read or a theory, for the sake of enhancing knowledge/getting the town on the same page. Speed also noted that people here are unusually hostile to it, and I agree with him because I get flak for it all the time.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:24 pm @sprityo what about some other reads? not on sable but on others? Who are you seeing as bad? Who are you seeing as good?
I might as well be dabrusti from how blind I am

But he’s dead

I’m still paying the least bit of attention to the thread to be honest

I’m like playing my own game out here it feels like

I’m hoping that after tonight everything will be made clear as far as moving the game forward
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:29 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:25 pm

I believe Speed used the term in Hogwart but it’s basically when a civ comes in the thread to share an observation about the game that isn’t a read or a theory, for the sake of enhancing knowledge/getting the town on the same page. Speed also noted that people here are unusually hostile to it, and I agree with him because I get flak for it all the time.
Funny enough, that's not what worldbuilding is. It's not what I meant when I used it in Hogwarts.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:27 pm Wanna hear more from sprit but if I have to pick from the rest of Sloonei’s list I pick [VOTE: Kyle] aubergine
Also that's like the towniest person on the list whatr you doin colin
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What reason is there to suspect kyle?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:41 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:27 pm Wanna hear more from sprit but if I have to pick from the rest of Sloonei’s list I pick [VOTE: Kyle] aubergine
Also that's like the towniest person on the list whatr you doin colin
Absolute Mayhem.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

It’s a gut thing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why did it turn from "a hunch" to "solid grounds" based on map information? if you're allowed to say
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:49 pm It’s a gut thing.
This is not going to convince me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

And I have never once had a read on Quin. Not even “I think he’s scum” or “I think he’s town”. I just can’t read him.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:50 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:49 pm It’s a gut thing.
This is not going to convince me.
:shrug:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Why is Kyle town?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Why did it turn from "a hunch" to "solid grounds" based on map information? if you're allowed to say
I like to take my pants off slowly
Banners:
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Yeah I looked and I deffo used world-building differeny but it’s the same principle — saying things to be referenced later, for a better understanding of the game as a whole, to town’s benefit
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 pm Why is Kyle town?
click
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Another way to see it sloondawg is that I was met with an odd pushback and had to up the ante. But you don’t show your full hand until you need to yeah?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 144

Post by Tranq »

Infodumping sucks. I don't like it. Never have and never will. I'm not moving my vote because someone has info that may or may not be true.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:15 pm
Luna, Kyle, DDL, Quin, G-man.

One of them killed nutella.
What's your plan if we lynch one of these 5 and they're civ?

Let's say we lynch Luna today and she's good.
Day 3 we go "oh it's one out of these 4 now, those are even better odds", we lynch Kyle and he's good.
Day 4 we lynch DDL and he's good.
Day 5 we lynch Quin and he's good.
Day 6 we lynch G-Man and he's either bad (you got good info) or not (your info was incorrect, or you lied and made us waste 5 lynches)

We could waste up to 4 lynches if the info is right, 5 if it's wrong.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:53 pm Yeah I looked and I deffo used world-building differeny but it’s the same principle — saying things to be referenced later, for a better understanding of the game as a whole, to town’s benefit
Yeah sort of.

I got the term from another site, and it specifically referred to "In a world where Kyle is scum, Colin is not teamed with him." People see it as setting up later lynches here. "Worlds" refer to possible future thread states, and seeing whether a world is viable is a good hunting technique. You could en up with something like "Quin seems scummy, but I don't see a world where three other people are aligned with him" or some such.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Tranq wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:55 pm Infodumping sucks. I don't like it. Never have and never will. I'm not moving my vote because someone has info that may or may not be true.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:15 pm
Luna, Kyle, DDL, Quin, G-man.

One of them killed nutella.
What's your plan if we lynch one of these 5 and they're civ?

Let's say we lynch Luna today and she's good.
Day 3 we go "oh it's one out of these 4 now, those are even better odds", we lynch Kyle and he's good.
Day 4 we lynch DDL and he's good.
Day 5 we lynch Quin and he's good.
Day 6 we lynch G-Man and he's either bad (you got good info) or not (your info was incorrect, or you lied and made us waste 5 lynches)

We could waste up to 4 lynches if the info is right, 5 if it's wrong.
Nobody has suggested that we ignore the rest of the game and spam lynches into these 5. Sloonei's just giving us more cards to play with.

Feel like you're twisting this into an accusion, almost.
And infodumping is awesome. #cpi4lyfe
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”