Posts in topic: 629
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Night 2]

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:25 am
Explain Lunalee and G-Man.
I stand by my ISOs. G-man
Luna

Luna read is strengthened by her vouching for G-man when the two of them were implicated in my list together. If she's bad, her emphasis is to either throw shade on the list entirely, or try to turn it around on one of the other 4. She doesn't come out of left field to defend one of them.
This gives me only the mildest tingling sensation of a good vibe for G-man, though. Not nearly enough to lift him out of the orange section.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 400

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:27 am
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:23 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:22 am
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:21 am Everyone has been looking at this game through the same one or two viewpoints.

I come in, offer another viewpoint, and what do I get? Persecution.

Y'all just aren't ready for the truths that I'm spitting.
Yeah I guess you might be right about Turnip Head not being Mafia and nutella being. That's an interesting theory. I'd like to sign up to your newsletter.
you fallacious ballerina, you've been spinning around the facts this whole game.

BUT

YOUR DANCING SHOES ARE BREAKING OPEN!

NO MORE TIPTOEING AROUND THE TRUTH, MAC!
So my cat, Franki, recently came down with a pretty severe stomach virus. The vet gave me some anti biotic drops to put in his food but when I’d do that Franki wouldn’t touch it. So, the vet suggested using a small dropper tube to insert the medicine directly into his anus. The first time was absolute hell, my cat fought me the whole time but once the tube was in and the medicine pushed out he seemed to calm quite a bit. Well the next day he was acting strange, he has always been an independent cat, rarely coming around, never wanting to be held, but as I sat on the couch he started walking back and forth meowing and rubbing my leg. He then went and jumped up on the table where we’d done the application the night before and meowed louder and louder until I decided I guess we will go ahead and do the medicine treatment. This time he didn’t fight me though, and when I inserted the tube he closed his eyes, stretched his neck, and let out a noise that can only be described as a moan of pure ecstasy. Maybe the medicine made him feel better, I supposed. That night he slept on my bed curled up right next to me, which he had never done before. For the next week he’d do the same thing every day, meow on the table until he got his ‘fix’... But then the medicine ran out. Even though I had no medicine he’d still cry and beg for it, I thought maybe if I insert it without medicine he will realize it doesn’t make him feel better anymore and forget about it. Well that was 2 weeks ago and he is only getting worse. He walks around me all day with his tail up presenting his rectum and trying to entice me. He is demanding insertions more and more often. Yesterday I caught him looking longingly at the turkey baster... When I sit he jumps in my lap purring and rubbing me affectionately. It was then in horror I realized my cat thinks I’m his gay lover, and that I’ve been sexually pleasing him for weeks now. Needless to say the sexual tension between us is palpable. How do I let my cat know that I’m not gay, but still like him as a friend?
You can't be gay.

One of you is a pussy.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

there are 32 roles

cold take, the 2 extras are the secret roles and they overlap with the regular 30 roles
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 2]

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:27 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:25 am
Quin wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:23 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:16 am
Quin wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:15 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:03 am
LoRab wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:02 am

22 votes. 27 living players. So, 5 missed votes. Is that a lot these days? I ask as a real question.
See my response to sprityo. I consider it "abstaining" if you're here and you don't vote on a viable wagon. I'm looking at Quin and Enrique primarily.

Thoroughly uninspiring result to this day, but I didn't absolutely hate a wilgy lynch.
Who defines what is and is not a viable wagon? You all could've voted with me. Why didn't you do that? :shrug:
I am defining it right now as "a wagon which has the realistic opportunity to produce a lynch." Epignosis was never ever going to be lynched today and you sat on him while watching the clock tick down.
Actually I was eating shortbread
the only thing shorter than your bread is your time in this game, bucko.
You've crapped on my Epi vote multiple times but haven't told me what you think of the case itself. Please do that.
I told you, both at the time and today, that I disagree with it and don't think that Epi is implicated in any way whatsoever by the things you are suggesting about him.

My objection is less with the case and more with the vote. You defended me earlier by arguing to timmer that a townie's most powerful weapon is their vote. Today you threw that power away by plopping a meaningless vote on Epignosis.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1001

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:30 am
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:21 am Everyone has been looking at this game through the same one or two viewpoints.

Yeah I guess you might be right about Turnip Head not being Mafia and nutella being. That's an interesting theory. I'd like to sign up to your newsletter.
you fallacious ballerina, you've been spinning around the facts this whole game.

BUT

So my cat, Franki, recently came down with a pretty severe stomach virus. The vet gave me some anti biotic drops to put in his food but when I’d do that Franki wouldn’t touch it. So, the vet suggested using a small dropper tube to insert the medicine directly into his anus. The first time was absolute hell, my cat fought me the whole time but once the tube was in and the medicine pushed out he seemed to calm quite a bit. Well the next day he was acting strange, he has always been an independent cat, rarely coming around, never wanting to be held, but as I sat on the couch he started walking back and forth meowing and rubbing my leg. He then went and jumped up on the table where we’d done the application the night before and meowed louder and louder until I decided I guess we will go ahead and do the medicine treatment. This time he didn’t fight me though, and when I inserted the tube he closed his eyes, stretched his neck, and let out a noise that can only be described as a moan of pure ecstasy. Maybe the medicine made him feel better, I supposed. That night he slept on my bed curled up right next to me, which he had never done before. For the next week he’d do the same thing every day, meow on the table until he got his ‘fix’... But then the medicine ran out. Even though I had no medicine he’d still cry and beg for it, I thought maybe if I insert it without medicine he will realize it doesn’t make him feel better anymore and forget about it. Well that was 2 weeks ago and he is only getting worse. He walks around me all day with his tail up presenting his rectum and trying to entice me. He is demanding insertions more and more often. Yesterday I caught him looking longingly at the turkey baster... When I sit he jumps in my lap purring and rubbing me affectionately. It was then in horror I realized my cat thinks I’m his gay lover, and that I’ve been sexually pleasing him for weeks now. Needless to say the sexual tension between us is palpable. How do I let my cat know that I’m not gay, but still like him as a friend?
You can't be gay.

One of you is a pussy.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Post by insertnamehere »

I feel like no one is taking me or my thoughts seriously.

I hope y'all enjoy dying and losing.

At least I can be smug after the game ends.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:23 am Macdougall
colonialbob

Epignosis
DharmaHelper
juliets
lunalee
Kylemii
sprityo
LoRab
ColinIsCool
DDL
timmer
Jack
SVS

Sorsha
nova

Dana
Speedchuck
INH
Sig
Sabie
Enrique

Tranq
G-Man

Quin
Updated.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:33 am
Quin wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:27 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:25 am
Quin wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:23 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:16 am
Quin wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:15 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:03 am

See my response to sprityo. I consider it "abstaining" if you're here and you don't vote on a viable wagon. I'm looking at Quin and Enrique primarily.

Thoroughly uninspiring result to this day, but I didn't absolutely hate a wilgy lynch.
Who defines what is and is not a viable wagon? You all could've voted with me. Why didn't you do that? :shrug:
I am defining it right now as "a wagon which has the realistic opportunity to produce a lynch." Epignosis was never ever going to be lynched today and you sat on him while watching the clock tick down.
Actually I was eating shortbread
the only thing shorter than your bread is your time in this game, bucko.
You've crapped on my Epi vote multiple times but haven't told me what you think of the case itself. Please do that.
I told you, both at the time and today, that I disagree with it and don't think that Epi is implicated in any way whatsoever by the things you are suggesting about him.

My objection is less with the case and more with the vote. You defended me earlier by arguing to timmer that a townie's most powerful weapon is their vote. Today you threw that power away by plopping a meaningless vote on Epignosis.
That's true. The vote is town's most powerful asset. That does not mean there is one way to use it. As far as I'm concerned making sure my vote is going onto the mainstream lynch candidate is a waste of a vote. I vote who I want, always have and always will.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:11 am Im sorry I really thought he was bad based on his behavior and everything. If he really was that role it sounds like a super helpful role he could have utilized a lot more had he participated. Although I know there is that one that can fake a role when lynched. Also I guess I missed something on where the tranq thing came from all of a sudden. I'll have to look. Falling asleep soon I wasnt planning on staying up this late. Also if that crazy lady is right and there is a baddie near me I guess I'm probably doomed sigh. Or the info was all completely made up and skewed.
Wait...are you now saying that you weren’t pretty much telling us he was near you?

Also, there is a role that can fake a role when lynched? Which role is that exactly? I must have missed that in the descriptions. :eye:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:36 am
That's true. The vote is town's most powerful asset. That does not mean there is one way to use it. As far as I'm concerned making sure my vote is going onto the mainstream lynch candidate is a waste of a vote. I vote who I want, always have and always will.
Who killed nutella?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

timmer
Sloonei
juliets
colonialbob
Sig
Epignosis

ColinIsCool
sprityo

Sorsha
Speedchuck
nova
Dana
Quin

DharmaHelper
lunalee
Kylemii
Sabie
LoRab
DDL
SVS

Enrique
Jack
INH
Tranq
G-Man
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 348

Post by Enrique »

LoRab wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:37 amWait...are you now saying that you weren’t pretty much telling us he was near you?
:why:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I feel like inebriation can be an asset as it allows the TRUTH to be revealed to those with the COURAGE to seek it out.

All y'all in the chat can shut up. I'mp laying the game perfectly
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

fuc,in link i
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:36 am
colonialbob

Epignosis
DharmaHelper
juliets
lunalee
Kylemii
sprityo
LoRab
ColinIsCool
DDL
timmer
Jack
SVS

Sorsha
nova

Dana
Speedchuck
INH
Sig
Sabie
Enrique

Tranq
G-Man

Quin
Updated.
Jeez, what did Quin do to you?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:39 am I feel like inebriation can be an asset as it allows the TRUTH to be revealed to those with the COURAGE to seek it out.

:beer:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Mac as always I appreciate your trust. I will pay you back in time.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:40 am Mac as always I appreciate your trust. I will pay you back in time.
Have I actually been wrong about you any of those times I've suspected you?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:42 am
Enrique wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:40 am Mac as always I appreciate your trust. I will pay you back in time.
You probably don't remember this but you CFD'd me Day 1 in Tree Mafia (I think?) right when I was getting super into it and figured the whole game out. I was the only powered role and it made me very sad.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:42 am
You probably don't remember this but you CFD'd me Day 1 in Tree Mafia (I think?) right when I was getting super into it and figured the whole game out. I was the only powered role and it made me very sad.
Any others?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am sorry for CFDing you in Tree Mafia but the only other times I can think of suspecting you were Star Wars and Firefly and you were Mafia in those games.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I want to call attention to sig's EoD activity:
sig wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:48 pm Popping in between studying for a final tomorrow.

I dont want to lynch wilgy, quin, or SVS I think they're all not mafia atm.

If I had to pick between quin and wilgy I'd probably go with quin. Just because I see no reasoning for rhe wilgy lynch beyond the usual reasons given which normally equal a mislynch
Handwaves at two of the three main wagons, and also SVS for some reason. Then he limply suggests he'd pick Quin over wilgy because the wilgy train is certified weak. Absent from this post is G-man.
sig wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:49 pm Lunas jump on sab nakes perfect sense if you have info you go with it on most sites. I'm actually shocked how that seemed to have been blown over.
What's being blown over here? What makes perfect sense? I don't understand what sig is talking about here. We talked about sprit's claim, luna's response to it, and sabie's involvement plenty.
sig wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:51 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:49 pm
sig wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:48 pm Popping in between studying for a final tomorrow.

If I had to pick between quin and wilgy I'd probably go with quin. Just because I see no reasoning for rhe wilgy lynch beyond the usual reasons given which normally equal a mislynch
maybe suggest a name that isn't one of the ones you think are good next time
I'd consider sab based off the info to be a top choice, the case on gman seems okay but I won't pretend to remember the details just that it didn't seem bad when i read it in the moment.
Now he mentions G-man as a side dish with some big ole waffles. Also implicates sabie some more. Maybe there's something there. Maybe they're on different teams.
sig wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:49 pm

What I appreciate most about this post is all the insightful observations about G-man.
Your welcome i try my best. :noble:
Says this, and then bounces out with a lone vote on DH. :huh:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

one of the mafia team's win objectives isn't necessarily incompatible with the civilian win condition
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

No idea lol. Besides the start of Twin Peaks I think this is the only time I've been civ in two years.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by DharmaHelper »

I voted 7+
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:40 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:36 am
colonialbob

Epignosis
DharmaHelper
juliets
lunalee
Kylemii
sprityo
LoRab
ColinIsCool
DDL
timmer
Jack
SVS

Sorsha
nova

Dana
Speedchuck
INH
Sig
Sabie
Enrique

Tranq
G-Man

Quin
Updated.
Jeez, what did Quin do to you?
BUDDIED ME
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 am No idea lol. Besides the start of Twin Peaks I think this is the only time I've been civ in two years.
Do some civvie things and then we'll talk
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 am one of the mafia team's win objectives isn't necessarily incompatible with the civilian win condition
What's that?
The Civvies must eliminate both baddie teams to win. Civvies who are not alive at the game's end will be able to claim this particular Win Condition.

Each baddie team must eliminate the other baddies, and have sufficient control of the game to ensure that no other faction can win, in order to achieve their Win Condition. Normally, this will occur when their team outnumbers the living Civvies.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Just so nobody brushes over the fact INH has scum claimed while drunk.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:47 am
Enrique wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 am No idea lol. Besides the start of Twin Peaks I think this is the only time I've been civ in two years.
Do some civvie things and then we'll talk
Meet me at the threshold.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:39 am I feel like inebriation can be an asset as it allows the TRUTH to be revealed to those with the COURAGE to seek it out.

what mac's talking about
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Heyyy..... so that last night poll made me reveal a random secret from my Bag of Secrets.

Secret: Crouch on the white block, Mario 3 style, to find the secret tech behind the background!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:50 am Heyyy..... so that last night poll made me reveal a random secret from my Bag of Secrets.

Secret: Crouch on the white block, Mario 3 style, to find the secret tech behind the background!
I crouch on a white thing all the time.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:52 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:50 am Heyyy..... so that last night poll made me reveal a random secret from my Bag of Secrets.

:stare:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 382
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:09 am Oh look. Wilgy is a civilian and got lynched early.
Better than him being a civ and getting lynched late.

Mac is scum. Tranq is opposing scum. Luna and Gman are still town. Idk who killed Nutella except it was probably Quin or Kyle.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:52 am

This is a different kind of crouching on a white thing. You need to make a movement for this one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well, I'm still ten pages behind. Glad I could join you for the regular Wilgy lynch. Hopefully I can read more and not get killed.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:48 am Just so nobody brushes over the fact INH has scum claimed while drunk.
Twice!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:53 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:09 am Oh look. Wilgy is a civilian and got lynched early.

Mac is scum. Tranq is opposing scum. Luna and Gman are still town. Idk who killed Nutella except it was probably Quin or Kyle.
Mac is not scum you wankman.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:18 am Quin doesn't care about the world.
:srsnod:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why Mac?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:54 am

You don’t care about lynching scum. You drop your scumreads. You’re pretending to be me. You are maphiah.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Read Mac’s EOD and tell me that comes from a townie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

insertnamehere wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:19 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:17 am
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:15 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:13 am INH falls into the "too obvious to be bad" camp, but also, what the hell was that, INH?
Too obvious like using nonsensical meta excuses and "trust me, I'm like this all the time" to bat away any and all suspicions?

C'mon, son.
What the hell was that?
The first domino falling in a chain of dominoes that'll lead to your destruction, buddy-boy. Buckle up, chucklefuck, cuz your baddie ass is on a one-way train to death town.
If we survive this, you’re hired. :keys:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

You bad, Jack?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:58 am Read Mac’s EOD and tell me that comes from a townie.
I felt a sense of urgency from him. I don't hate the tranq case, though I am a bit concerned now that I look at it that he came in late and didn't pay any attention to the Sloonei 5. They're the hottest show in town. [mention]MacDougall[/mention] what was your mindset toward Quin/G-man when you showed up today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:54 am

You don’t care about lynching scum. You drop your scumreads. You’re pretending to be me. You are maphiah.
I've put much more effort into scum hunting than you buddeh. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

If you think I wouldn't care about lynching scum in a two mafia game then you aren't using you brain correctly or you're just casting baseless shade because you saw your name in red on my rainbow list. There is no "doesn't care about lynching scum in this game". Get on my level.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

BUT

Thanks for reminding me to give my cat his medicine. :kadaj:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Enrique wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:00 amYou bad, Jack?
Nah. I’m like a hero n shit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:58 am Read Mac’s EOD and tell me that comes from a townie.
I felt a sense of urgency from him. I don't hate the tranq case, though I am a bit concerned now that I look at it that he came in late and didn't pay any attention to the Sloonei 5. They're the hottest show in town. @MacDougall what was your mindset toward Quin/G-man when you showed up today?
I paid attention to the Sloonei 5. I was fine with G-Man lynch but the wagon was going nowhere. I just wanted to get the lynch off Wilgy because, if we're talking about shows, I have seen that one too many times and know the entire script off by heart.

I have no real suspicion on Quin. In fact I would put Kyle, Luna and DDL lower than him on a list.

Return to “Previous Jobs”