kneel4justice
No votes
Ace
No votes
BWT
No votes
SVS
11%
Trying to murder someone and failing. Repeatedly. Super awkward. (Host/deads/nons)
33%

Total votes: 9
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 81

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 1]

Post by Mister Rearranger »

*Sorsha it is*
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:I find it very weird that Epi hasn't even come in to vote. There are 7 people, not including myself, who haven't voted.
Would you like an account of my day, or will you accept that I have been quite busy?

I voted birdwithteeth11, in any event. I don't think thellama73 is bad.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Flyin' High »

Realized I only have one minute until the lynch ends so I went ahead and voted john for my minor ping on him and because he didn't answer my question earlier about why he decided on aces for his vote after coming back to the thread post self-vote.
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

I changed my vote to Sorsha in a last desperate attempt to save myself.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by kneel4justice »

Dom wrote: I think I did mix up the reasons why you two suspected me. :)I thought it was the other way around.

That changes my view of you a bit. :blushing:

Yes, no Epi vote is a little strange. I'm not sure it speaks to his alignment, but it is strange nonetheless.

Ok, lol. Now I do not really know how to feel about you either, because I was partially judging you on how you were misjudging me!
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 59

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:*Sorsha it is*
Now you vote? :mad:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Dom »

kneel4justice wrote:
Dom wrote: I think I did mix up the reasons why you two suspected me. :)I thought it was the other way around.

That changes my view of you a bit. :blushing:

Yes, no Epi vote is a little strange. I'm not sure it speaks to his alignment, but it is strange nonetheless.

Ok, lol. Now I do not really know how to feel about you either, because I was partially judging you on how you were misjudging me!
We fucked up :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I feel like people waited for llama to have enough votes to get lynched and then came on to vote.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Post will be up in a little bit, still have to put things together before night starts.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What will I bring back in time to convince people that I am a powerful wizard?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Dom
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Elohcin
insertnamehere (5)
6%

SVS
No votes

Bass
birdwithteeth11 (4)
6%

FZ.
Bass_the_Clever (9)
6%

kneel4justice
No votes

MR
No votes

johns2jj
Flyin' High (15)
6%

Sorsha
Dom (11), Mister Rearranger (14), thellama73 (16)
19%

INH
Elohcin (7)
6%

FH
No votes

Ace
johns2jj (6)
6%

BWT
Epignosis (13)
6%

llama
Metalmarsh89 (3), kneel4justice (8), S~V~S (10), FZ. (12)
25%

Metalmarsh
No votes

Rey
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

Penis Envy (Host/nons)
boo (1), Mongoose (2)
13%

Total votes : 16
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oops. Had DST in effect and didn't realize the poll ended earlier.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Day 1 End: Going Back In Time

If you were to go back in time, what would you bring to make people think you were a powerful sorcerer? What would everyone else bring back? Well, I asked, and you answered:

A can of whoop ass, My humps, Swooping, A sad fat dragon with no friends, The heart of a child, God, Fancy Feast, Keanu Reeves, Ronald Reagan, Man meat, Roofies, Swag, The miracle of childbirth, Fucking a corpse back to life, The Blood of Christ.

Feel free to discuss which your favourite are, but please do not state which is yours or make it obvious in any way, thanks!

Sadly, one of you needs killing, and therefore will never be able to go back in time and pretend to be a powerful sorcerer.

And it wound up being… llama. But he’s a motherfucking ninja? Or something.

For anyone interested in creating a Penis Envy Mafia themed game, here are 5 roles I think would be highly suitable:

Joan Of Arc~ The Civvie Ninja
Joan has the heart of a king; alas she is a poor farm girl. Every night she seeks the King Of france, a weak, whiny BITCH whose penis is WASTED ON HIM.. Um, yeah, OK, and when she finds him, she TAKES HIS MANHOOD, um, SWORD, his SWORD, and turns it on those snivelly English BITCHES, repeatedly thrusting it into them until they squeal. Can only be killed by a lynch or by the Inquisition.

Anne Bonny & Mary Reade~ BTS Civvies
Now these ladies know how to get some BOOTY! Dressed in the finest of leather thigh high boots, feathery hats, satin leggings & poofy lace shirts just like the men, they hide amongst them. Especially skilled with the sword in an effort to overcompensate, every night they pin someone down with their long, hard, bold rapier thus rendering them impotent and unable to cast a vote that counts. Since there are two, they cannot be blocked. If one dies, the remaining one may pick two targets the next night.

Chaz Bono~ Independant Activist
Chaz was the daughter of the woman voted most likely to ACTUALLY be a male cross dresser in disguise and a creepy little Svengali republican. *Shudder* She could not live up to her Moms image as glamourpuss, but she COULD use her parents $$ to buy herself a penis just like Mom & Dad had. Every even night, she buys another player a penis, so their vote is worth 2. She can buy herself a newer, better penis twice in the game, making her own vote worth 8 inches, um, votes. 8 votes.

Lorena Bobbit~ Serial Killer
Lorena knows the easiest way to get a penis; find one attached to some slob and cut if off with a kitchen knife. There's an endless supply out there! Every night Lorena targets a player. If they have a penis (or penii), natural or gifted by another player, she cuts it off and keeps it. Her target bleeds out and dies. She wins if she is either last woman standing, OR possesses all of the penises in the game.

No one has been killed.
It is now Night 1. Civvies who sent in white cards will get their power shortly, and new white cards will also go out soon. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Haha, why do we even bother voting. I really hope you are a civ, llama.

And that would be quite an interesting mafia game :srsnod:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Sorsha »

Sorry for missing the vote. I thought I would have time to come in and vote while at work but it was unexpectedly busy.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me though. It feels nice to be missed :lorab:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

If you submitted a white answer card and did not get a new one, please PM me so I can get that sorted out, everyone should have one.

If you are a civvie and submitted your answer card D1 you should have your N1 power now, if you submitted an answer and did not get a power, please PM me.

If there are any other issues, please let me know. Please get your night PMs in at least 1 hour before night ends so everything is good to go when it ends.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Most fascinating...
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 54

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 1]

Post by AceofSpaces »

Shit, sorry for missing day one. I'm going to wrap my head around what's been happening and get my stuffz together.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Dom »

Hm....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ugh, forgot this ended earlier today and wasnt home. Sorry ya'll. looks like we didnt lynch anyone, so will catch up this evening.

Whoa to penis envy roles! Defiitely would need a Freud role in there though!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by reywaS »

I'm sorry I missed the vote, guys. I got behind in both games here at TS. I ended up having to run an errand this evening that prevented me reading time. :( Sorry, everyone.,...won't let it happen again.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

reywaS wrote:I envy your penis.
:noble:
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by kneel4justice »

I honestly cannot understand what happened with the last minute voting, to me it looked like an attempt to save Llama but I am trying to keep an open mind, since quite a few people seem to be opposed to the idea that he is scum, but I really don't see it. Sometimes I am really nervous before a lynch but I was feeling really good about this. He did multiple things that I think are clear indications of being scum such as emotional appeals/switching up playing style, I forget the other thing at the moment. I just genuinely don't get it. I would appreciate it if some people who think Llama is civ would explain why, and that especially includes those of you who voted for Sorsha, which I am not sure I get either?

FZ, also can you explain your thought process, because I do not even know your opinion of Llama despite you voting him.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

kneel4justice wrote:I honestly cannot understand what happened with the last minute voting, to me it looked like an attempt to save Llama but I am trying to keep an open mind, since quite a few people seem to be opposed to the idea that he is scum, but I really don't see it. Sometimes I am really nervous before a lynch but I was feeling really good about this. He did multiple things that I think are clear indications of being scum such as emotional appeals/switching up playing style, I forget the other thing at the moment. I just genuinely don't get it. I would appreciate it if some people who think Llama is civ would explain why, and that especially includes those of you who voted for Sorsha, which I am not sure I get either?

FZ, also can you explain your thought process, because I do not even know your opinion of Llama despite you voting him.

I know llama irl and I think both of us can agree that we not good at reading each other as a result. The time I was most convinced he was a baddie he was civv. Since I have played several of those those he games where he was lynched early as a civ I completely understand his frustration. That said I am most curious as to how he survived and if he knows why. That will affect my opinion for sure.

I probably would have voted inh because I didn't see in my catch-up where he addressed my initial concern over his "confusion."
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Pleased to see I'm still here. I don't know why I am, but I assume some kind (and rational) soul saved me. Thank you.

K4J, I don't know why you think me complaining about getting lynched early is a baddie tactic. No one wants to be lynched early, baddie or civ. Begging for one's life is a universal human trait when confronted with an angry mob who wants to kill you.

Regarding switching up play styles, I'll tell you what I told FZ. First, I am more busy this game than I was in Shawshank, so haven't had as much time to build up elaborate cases. Second, I am really making an effort to be less hotheaded in these games and not get angry at people as much. If you view self-improvement as a baddie strategy, by all means vote for me tomorrow. I hope others will be more sensible.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Day one is always a hard vote for me so I'm just going to go with my gut and vote FZ
Actually, I'm flattered, lol. I think people weren't even paying attention to me in the first two games. I don't think I ever got a vote. So I guess it means I'm not a newbie anymore :p
That's me right now. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by insertnamehere »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Day one is always a hard vote for me so I'm just going to go with my gut and vote FZ
Actually, I'm flattered, lol. I think people weren't even paying attention to me in the first two games. I don't think I ever got a vote. So I guess it means I'm not a newbie anymore :p
Hey guy's, Metalmarsh is looking really shifty right now.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 184

Post by S~V~S »

I can't say i agree :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Hey guy's, Metalmarsh is looking really shifty right now.
I know I'm a new face, but hey, I still find it odd that my name hasn't been thrown around at all today. Maybe it's because y'all are feeling me out as much as I'm doing to you? I also am used to playing much more aggressive players where regardless if you're new, you'll probably get pegged by someone.

Oh, and you're shifty.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: I know I'm a new face, but hey, I still find it odd that my name hasn't been thrown around at all today. Maybe it's because y'all are feeling me out as much as I'm doing to you? I also am used to playing much more aggressive players where regardless if you're new, you'll probably get pegged by someone.

Oh, and you're shifty.
Believe me, I would be perfectly happy for you to detract some attention away from me. :)

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote: I know I'm a new face, but hey, I still find it odd that my name hasn't been thrown around at all today. Maybe it's because y'all are feeling me out as much as I'm doing to you? I also am used to playing much more aggressive players where regardless if you're new, you'll probably get pegged by someone.

Oh, and you're shifty.
Believe me, I would be perfectly happy for you to detract some attention away from me. :)
I've never played a boo game before, but I'm inclined to believe that anyone who escapes a lynch is PROBABLY not mafia. Also, take it how you want; I was planning on taking my vote off you, but I didn't make it online before the lynch.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Are we allowed to change our vote this game? Did I miss something?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Hedgeowl wrote:Are we allowed to change our vote this game? Did I miss something?
You are. It's sort of become more common lately (in my experience), and I'm a fan (especially in a 24 hour day which I don't really care for, easier to vote if you're unsure if you can be back later and then change your vote if you're able to).
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
johns2jj
Posts in topic: 20

Post by johns2jj »

Flyin' High wrote:Realized I only have one minute until the lynch ends so I went ahead and voted john for my minor ping on him and because he didn't answer my question earlier about why he decided on aces for his vote after coming back to the thread post self-vote.
johns2jj wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:John, why did you decide to switch your vote to Aces, specifically?

I sort of feel like john showing back up in the thread after voting himself and receiving a second vote is indicative of being told in BTSC to come back to the thread...but his self-vote post uses the phrasing "don't know who to vote for yet", so I'm unsure.
It is night here and I was relaxing watching a movie so I decided to come back to the thread and check on it. I chose aces because I don't think anyone else will vote him and I won't be partially responsible for a civ death.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

johns2jj wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:John, why did you decide to switch your vote to Aces, specifically?

I sort of feel like john showing back up in the thread after voting himself and receiving a second vote is indicative of being told in BTSC to come back to the thread...but his self-vote post uses the phrasing "don't know who to vote for yet", so I'm unsure.
It is night here and I was relaxing watching a movie so I decided to come back to the thread and check on it. I chose aces because I don't think anyone else will vote him and I won't be partially responsible for a civ death.
[/quote]

Intentionally voting for someone you don't think is bad because you know they won't get lynched is not my idea of helpful civ behavior. It's a way of avoiding accountability.

johns2jj

Post by johns2jj »

thellama73 wrote:
johns2jj wrote:

Intentionally voting for someone you don't think is bad because you know they won't get lynched is not my idea of helpful civ behavior. It's a way of avoiding accountability.[/quote]

Avoiding accountability was more or less exactly what I stated. I did not want to be partially responsible for a civ 's death. I am starting to get some minor pings on a few people and if they form into something more concrete I will share them I just don't want to point fingers yet.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Sorry for missing your response to my initial question, john. I think with all of the frantic posting near the end of the lynch it got lost for me. I understand why you would want to switch your self-vote since you had received a second vote from llama, but since you appeared to actually have time to post in the thread leading up to lynch end, I guess I still find it a bit strange that you didn't take the time to find something worth making a vote on but instead voted for someone who you knew wouldn't get lynched in order to not have to vote for someone that would likely get lynched and might be a civvie. (Wow, that was a long sentence. :phew: )

But then again, it was Day One which frankly stinks in any game.
ImageImage

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

boo wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Are we allowed to change our vote this game? Did I miss something?
You are. It's sort of become more common lately (in my experience), and I'm a fan (especially in a 24 hour day which I don't really care for, easier to vote if you're unsure if you can be back later and then change your vote if you're able to).
Thanks! I clearly have not been paying enough attention to the polls since I usually vote towards the end anyway. It will make it easier to not miss a vote though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

kneel4justice wrote:I honestly cannot understand what happened with the last minute voting, to me it looked like an attempt to save Llama but I am trying to keep an open mind, since quite a few people seem to be opposed to the idea that he is scum, but I really don't see it. Sometimes I am really nervous before a lynch but I was feeling really good about this. He did multiple things that I think are clear indications of being scum such as emotional appeals/switching up playing style, I forget the other thing at the moment. I just genuinely don't get it. I would appreciate it if some people who think Llama is civ would explain why, and that especially includes those of you who voted for Sorsha, which I am not sure I get either?

I actually saw the last minute votes as trying to avoid being responsible for llama's lynch. It was like people were waiting for me to cast the 4th vote and then they all came really at the last minute and voted for someone else. At the time I didn't know we could change our votes, and I wonder if others did know.

I was feeling pretty comfortable about the vote for llama through most of the day, but toward the end, I started doubting myself (you know me...) because of some things happening. I don't know. In the Shawshank game, I really liked how he played, and I felt he was doing the most to find baddies. He turned out indie, but one who chose to work with the civs, so I'm regarding it as a civ. I wasn't getting it this game, but no one knows better than me how it feels when people expect you to be something they are used to getting from you, when you can't be that thing. It doesn't make you a baddie. So I don't know. Maybe I'm actually glad he wasn't lynched.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:Maybe I'm actually glad he wasn't lynched.
:hugs:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, if it makes you feel any better, I am much more confident that I put my vote in the right place yesterday by selecting John (I know I changed it, but that was purely self-defense.) One of the things I find most suspicious is someone deliberately trying to craft their vote record to convey as little info as possible. I expect I will be voting for him again tomorrow.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 184

Post by S~V~S »

Johns gameplay was very successful for him in Shawshank. Why would he change it for a second game, regardless of affiliation? I have no knowledge of Johns role, but your assurance doesn't make sense to me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:Also, if it makes you feel any better, I am much more confident that I put my vote in the right place yesterday by selecting John (I know I changed it, but that was purely self-defense.) One of the things I find most suspicious is someone deliberately trying to craft their vote record to convey as little info as possible. I expect I will be voting for him again tomorrow.
Actually, it doesn't :p I don't see what you're seeing in John. How exactly is he crafting his vote record to do what you're suggesting he's doing?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Also, if it makes you feel any better, I am much more confident that I put my vote in the right place yesterday by selecting John (I know I changed it, but that was purely self-defense.) One of the things I find most suspicious is someone deliberately trying to craft their vote record to convey as little info as possible. I expect I will be voting for him again tomorrow.
Actually, it doesn't :p I don't see what you're seeing in John. How exactly is he crafting his vote record to do what you're suggesting he's doing?
Civvies use vote records to track down baddies. Whenever someone deliberately avoids allowing his vote record to provide useful information, as John outright stated he was doing, it smells of baddie tactics to me. Civvies vote for those they think are bad. Baddies vote in ways that cannot be used to track them down later.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Civvies use vote records to track down baddies. Whenever someone deliberately avoids allowing his vote record to provide useful information, as John outright stated he was doing, it smells of baddie tactics to me. Civvies vote for those they think are bad. Baddies vote in ways that cannot be used to track them down later.
Any good mafia player can make it appear otherwise. I played a nine-player game once where there were only two mafia, one being myself. I was lynched one Day 1, but I began the day by voting my partner for the lolz. Turns out, he essentially earned lynch-immunity because of my vote, and ultimately won the game on his own. I know self-votes are hard to read, but I've also seen vanilla townies self-vote to sacrifice themselves on Day 1 in order to save a potential lynch of a power role.

Another possible reason to self-vote, it seems to me that you cannot see others' votes unless you place a vote somewhere yourself. That said, john, why didn't you just no-vote?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

For future reference, there is a place to click "see results without voting" (or some such phrasing) below the poll to allow you to see votes without having to vote yourself.

And as someone who tends to obsess over voting records I am in agreement with llama on this. Sure, john's behavior doesn't 100% condemn him as a baddie, but I wouldn't frame it as innocent either.
ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Flyin' High wrote:For future reference, there is a place to click "see results without voting" (or some such phrasing) below the poll to allow you to see votes without having to vote yourself.

And as someone who tends to obsess over voting records I am in agreement with llama on this. Sure, john's behavior doesn't 100% condemn him as a baddie, but I wouldn't frame it as innocent either.
Oh thanks. I'll look for that next time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

johns2jj

Post by johns2jj »

I did not no vote because it seems some hosts may react to that. I would rather not miss out on anything because I did not vote.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
I'm not much of a record tracker. I've seen civs lynch all the wrong people, and baddies lynch other baddies, both from the other group and their own. Maybe he's doing what you're saying, but I think that if I were scum, I would try to give really good reasons and appear invested in the game as I am now.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

johns2jj wrote:I did not no vote because it seems some hosts may react to that. I would rather not miss out on anything because I did not vote.
What do you think about llama's suspicions? Would you agree with him if it were someone else and not you?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 37

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

johns2jj wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
johns2jj wrote:

Intentionally voting for someone you don't think is bad because you know they won't get lynched is not my idea of helpful civ behavior. It's a way of avoiding accountability.
Avoiding accountability was more or less exactly what I stated. I did not want to be partially responsible for a civ 's death. I am starting to get some minor pings on a few people and if they form into something more concrete I will share them I just don't want to point fingers yet.[/quote]
The bolded part in particular really set alarm bells off in my head. But at the same time, I can't see John being THAT obvious about it if he was bad. Or would he pull a WIFOM?... :ponder:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”