71%

Total votes: 17
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 5]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Ok I did a quick ISO on Sig. Not gonna comment on things closely because I'll probably enter a spiral of laziness and procrastination if I attempt that.

His early game is pretty decent. He's hunting and showing interest in the game.

Night 2 he makes some very fishy posts where he accuses everyone at the same time. Feels a little like classic Sig tbh.

Then he makes some hunting posts here and there, but most of his effort until the end is either for defending himself, or tunnelling on Sabie. He really wants sabie dead.

In a vaccum that's not enough to make my want to lynch him. Early Sig is always fishy, so lately I'm making a point to leave him alone. While late Sig tends to become more useful. Then again, this amazing late Sig is taking a bit too long to appear and it's Day 5 already.

But we are not in a vaccum, there is information, and while I'm not sure if I wanna trust Jack, I feel like someone who comes here and delivers two independent pieces of evidence can't really be ignored. Claiming is always a risk that needs to be taking seriously, I believe.

Also I don't feel like I have the motivation to stop the huge wagon, or to start another one. I was really in tune with that Tranq/INH/Quin thing and it all fizzled out, and now I feel like I've lost a grasp of who I read how. I think it would be healthy if we could try to go back to that state we had in Day 1/2 where we were just calling each other suspects left and right; It's like there are 10-15 players who are just out of focus anymore. Maybe it's because Sloonei wents less active and he's the one who usually pushes that stuff? Food for thought.

But yeah [VOTE: Sig] aubergine until I get a better feel of what to do.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

colonialbob wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:08 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:48 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:00 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine :omg:
Good luck with that.
This doesn't feel like a civ response to Sloonei's vote. I think a civ would be more like "why?"
Counterpoint: do it bitch
Because of one post? Eh... I'll pass.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 384
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:54 am
colonialbob wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:08 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:48 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:00 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine :omg:
Good luck with that.
This doesn't feel like a civ response to Sloonei's vote. I think a civ would be more like "why?"
Counterpoint: do it bitch
Because of one post? Eh... I'll pass.
No I think you misunderstood. Do it bitch didn't feel like a civ response, but it was.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 168

Post by ColinIsCool »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:35 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:35 am
LoRab wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:21 am To be clear, I have no problem with a Sig vote, as evidence has been brought to the thread. And just voted there. But DH is not making this game any easier.
How am I making the game harder? How am I in any way an obstacle for you to hunt and lynch mafia when all I want to do is what I want to do.

Thank you for at least not voting me though.
I think you're having fun with a bad situation re your accidental outing. The cataclysm made the game a bit more difficult. But who signs up for an LC/BR game expecting it to be an easy game? The more challenging the better.

Perhaps some of us got blown off course and it may take us longer to get where we are going and may have to do a re calibration on our route :shrug:

The thing that puts me at sea is that every day except day one, we have had supposedly concrete alleged information based suspicions, and other than this sig suspish, which seems least concrete to me, we drop them after a day, and have lynched no one but civs, and think this is A OK.

I honestly don't understand why the town is behaving this way unless there is some overt manipulation going on here, and people are trusting the wrong people.
We are all really bad at Mafia.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:35 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:35 am
LoRab wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:21 am To be clear, I have no problem with a Sig vote, as evidence has been brought to the thread. And just voted there. But DH is not making this game any easier.
How am I making the game harder? How am I in any way an obstacle for you to hunt and lynch mafia when all I want to do is what I want to do.

Thank you for at least not voting me though.
I think you're having fun with a bad situation re your accidental outing. The cataclysm made the game a bit more difficult. But who signs up for an LC/BR game expecting it to be an easy game? The more challenging the better.

Perhaps some of us got blown off course and it may take us longer to get where we are going and may have to do a re calibration on our route :shrug:

The thing that puts me at sea is that every day except day one, we have had supposedly concrete alleged information based suspicions, and other than this sig suspish, which seems least concrete to me, we drop them after a day, and have lynched no one but civs, and think this is A OK.

I honestly don't understand why the town is behaving this way unless there is some overt manipulation going on here, and people are trusting the wrong people.
Yeah I didn't want to say so because I'm not town yet but those of you that are should prolly focus up a bit cuz it looks like sheeping the flavor of the day ain't working out
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

[mention]colonialbob[/mention] don't vote for yourself.

ImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:31 am @colonialbob don't vote for yourself.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 382
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

😂
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I like my phone crying laughing emoji Syndicate version cause it looks like I have a blue mustache.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Well look we can do this systematically, we have a nice pool to choose from so we don’t need to deliberate, (or whatever the word is to describe the congressmen who speak for 5 hours at a time,) about new suspects until we can clear out the queue of people we have

So that POE pool (from my perspective) looks like:

Sabie
Tranq
Sig
Timmer
Jack
DDL
INH

Al these guys I’ve seen have suspicions on, but if like that got cleared up and I missed it I guess say something
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:19 pm Well look we can do this systematically, we have a nice pool to choose from so we don’t need to deliberate, (or whatever the word is to describe the congressmen who speak for 5 hours at a time,) about new suspects until we can clear out the queue of people we have

So that POE pool (from my perspective) looks like:

Sabie
Tranq
Sig
Timmer
Jack
DDL
INH

Al these guys I’ve seen have suspicions on, but if like that got cleared up and I missed it I guess say something
This doesn't sound like a PoE pool but more just a list of suspects
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Whatever it is

I’m not smart k
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:32 pm Whatever it is

I’m not smart k
To be clear I'm not criticizing just clarifying. Its a pretty good list. Jack would be pretty low on it for me but I get the suspish.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:43 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:32 pm Whatever it is

I’m not smart k
To be clear I'm not criticizing just clarifying. Its a pretty good list. Jack would be pretty low on it for me but I get the suspish.
Like I said though, this isn’t all from me, this is just what I’ve observed while I skim the thread every day
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The suspicion on me is basically DH trolling.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:33 pm The suspicion on me is basically DH trolling.
No you for sure tried to kill me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

"My name is Jack. Here is a list of people I know to have been in range of DH at the time DH got killed"

"My name is DH. Hey, Jack, wouldn't that mean you were in range to kill me?"

"Jack again. Wow yeah but I didn't tho."

"DH here with a follow up. Hey wouldn't it be wild if you did tho. Remember in Hogwarts Mafia when we had BTSC and I caught you out and you'd probably be scared I'd do that again so you, hypothetically, would do anything to avoid that. Like, I dunno, killing me or lying to people about where you'd go on the map or whatever. Hypothetically."

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:33 pm The suspicion on me is basically DH trolling.
No you for sure tried to kill me.
Just stop being bulletproof so often.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I believe jack, so that must mean DH is wrong again :haha:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

It's alright if you don't believe me. Jack's a bad man and this new world will have no place for badness.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 145

Post by sig »

12 whole votes I feel so important. :noble:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 2]

Post by sig »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:27 pm
sig wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:47 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:38 pm I asked this, Woman in the woods about "any shady, evil, scary characters" that had passed by lately.

To which she replied that she "saw sabie12 with a jagged blade with her." followed by if i "understood that innuendo" and gave me a wink.

To anyone still stumped, she has essentially told me that sabie12 is a member of the jagged blade. Who we know is one of the mafia teams
Then Sprityo was killed soon after this.
I was targeted after going after Sab, now people are trying to lynch me.

She's most likely mafia and being protected by teammates.

Sab survived by implying it was Wilgy who the old lady was referring to buuuut he flipped civ so it couldn't have been. This is who we need to lynch tomorrow.
As I've said a million times if this old lady thing was to be believed it is saying a jagged blade was with me not that I was one. I was wrong about it being about wilgy but even so I thought wilgy was suspicious for voting with no explanation and barely explaining himself. Now a whole bunch of people lynched nova for the same thing but that's considered cool. Who is defending me? People accused you all on their own not anything to do with me. Jack was the one saying he had info to say you could have been one of the ones who targeted DH and I happened to agree that that could make sense.

What are you gonna do when I flip civ?
I've spent some time, done some shit annnnd I've 180 on Sab she's most likely not lying about this. Oops tunneling sig. :shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:12 pm Here's the problem with the Sloonei 5 that we don't have with my info.

1) There didn't seem to be much honest attempt to evaluate them. Luna flat out confirmed Gman and Sloonei didn't care. Contrast how I've taken people like CBob and Speedchuck off the POE. My information says they could be bad but I don't think they're the killers because reasons so I'm not demanding 5 bodies to resolve my information.
2) My role pm doesn't tell me Sloonei is town and it tells me that I am.

In conclusion, maybe lynch DDL later.
I assume you have some map location info which has helped guide your ideas. Since everyone's cool with info dumping sharing stuff which is still new and weird to me the info I have recieved confirmed that sig and speedchuck were near DH when he was targeted and DDL and DH are hanging together now. That info could mean a number of different things which is why I'm always reluctant to share because people just take info and then run with it. I dont care for sharing everything I know right away because that's a great way to get you nightkilled. At this point everything is all weird and crazy and things haven't been looking good for us. If we could at least have one lynch where we catch a baddie that would be great.
So we need to lynch Speed or DDL or both. Since one of them targeted DH correct? Plus the whole blade thing.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by speedchuck »

I'm still sick but I'm here anyway. What's up?

Linki looks like I showed up at an opportune time. Howzit, sig
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:39 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:35 pm I am sick and confused. Can someone please say, again, why sig is getting votes, and not someone else.
Jack: I see in a radius around me and one of these players tried to kill DH.

People who are paying attention: Understood

Later...

Jack: I see in a radius around me and one of these players tried to take my lunch money. 4 people who are paying attention and also Sig. I wonder who tried to take my lunch money. :ponder: Probably Sig.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

You're using Sig not paying attention to claims = mafia, so is my entire team not paying attention or helping? Otherwise I'm pretty sure they'd be keeping me updated. Unless ofc you're trying to say I'm and indy which is just so silly.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:54 pm I'm still sick but I'm here anyway. What's up?

Linki looks like I showed up at an opportune time. Howzit, sig
We're about to switch over and lynch you, wanna join me?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And btw I've been low key role hinting for awhile, I'm very disappointed that y'all haven't caught on.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Have I missed anything important in the last 40 hours?

No, last time I self voted things got ugly
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:57 pm And btw I've been low key role hinting for awhile, I'm very disappointed that y'all haven't caught on.
:ponder: sig is Loki?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sig wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:57 pm And btw I've been low key role hinting for awhile, I'm very disappointed that y'all haven't caught on.
wait.

who are you again?

are you new to the forums?

Hi i'm sprityo and most definitely not a doctor
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:53 am Ok I did a quick ISO on Sig. Not gonna comment on things closely because I'll probably enter a spiral of laziness and procrastination if I attempt that.

His early game is pretty decent. He's hunting and showing interest in the game.

Night 2 he makes some very fishy posts where he accuses everyone at the same time. Feels a little like classic Sig tbh.

Then he makes some hunting posts here and there, but most of his effort until the end is either for defending himself, or tunnelling on Sabie. He really wants sabie dead.

I had good reasoning for her death and everyone else was just cool ignoring that map info.

In a vaccum that's not enough to make my want to lynch him. Early Sig is always fishy, so lately I'm making a point to leave him alone. While late Sig tends to become more useful. Then again, this amazing late Sig is taking a bit too long to appear and it's Day 5 already.

But we are not in a vaccum, there is information, and while I'm not sure if I wanna trust Jack, I feel like someone who comes here and delivers two independent pieces of evidence can't really be ignored. Claiming is always a risk that needs to be taking seriously, I believe.

Information about me and multiple other people whatcha doing is a crap shoot. Annnnd we can't really take what you say here in to account since you were within the squares to correct?

Also I don't feel like I have the motivation to stop the huge wagon, or to start another one. I was really in tune with that Tranq/INH/Quin thing and it all fizzled out, and now I feel like I've lost a grasp of who I read how. I think it would be healthy if we could try to go back to that state we had in Day 1/2 where we were just calling each other suspects left and right; It's like there are 10-15 players who are just out of focus anymore. Maybe it's because Sloonei wents less active and he's the one who usually pushes that stuff? Food for thought.

But yeah [VOTE: Sig] aubergine until I get a better feel of what to do.
Annnnd he's to lazy to do anything but bandwagon.

Here's my pitch DDL and DH are mafia, DDL converted DH and he's acting like an indy to survive longer. When did people start pushing for my lynch? When I said we should lynch DH. :beer:
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Then stop low key role hinting and claim your role already.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:59 pm
wait.

who are you again?

are you new to the forums?

Hi i'm sprityo and most definitely not a doctor
You can inspect me any day doctor. :flamed: buuuuut right now you can help stop me from getting lynched. :srsnod:

linki: No
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If the civs can't figure it out then they deserve to have me lynched. Teach y'all another lesson about mislynching poor little ole sig.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Yeah I'm lazy. You caught me. I'll turn myself in to the laziness police.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

*DH is making the game easier for mafia.

Fixed it for ya.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:02 pm If the civs can't figure it out then they deserve to have me lynched. Teach y'all another lesson about mislynching poor little ole sig.
If you get lynched as a civ after refusing to claim in a game where claiming is allowed, it's 100% your fault.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Look DH, just tell me the general area where i can find your missing pieces and ill find it.

or maybe i'll just have to find it by other means :mafia:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 348

Post by Enrique »

[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] would lynching you benefit the town?
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

you fucking know what i've been the one saying it has to be sig today but i actually wouldn't mind if the wagon turned to ddl
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:03 pm
sig wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:02 pm If the civs can't figure it out then they deserve to have me lynched. Teach y'all another lesson about mislynching poor little ole sig.
If you get lynched as a civ after refusing to claim in a game where claiming is allowed, it's 100% your fault.
:llama:
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

idk i'm just pissed off maybe sig is the right choice
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:05 pm you fucking know what i've been the one saying it has to be sig today but i actually wouldn't mind if the wagon turned to ddl
I mean lets compare.

Very evil looking, smokes, has a weird hat, and from one piece.

VS

A super cute kitty, with an amazing hat, and from Kentucky a state that's not as bad as Mississippi or One piece.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:07 pm idk i'm just pissed off maybe sig is the right choice
:sigh:
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

pretty sure sig is claiming the ninja for anyone still confused fuck it
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

If sig flips good: lynch DDL tomorrow
If sig flips bad: lynch DDL tomorrow

We COULD skip that step but I'm scared of letting sig off the hook again.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:03 pm
Ew tho
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:09 pm pretty sure sig is claiming the ninja for anyone still confused fuck it
meh, I could see why you'd think that, but nope. :shrug:
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Anytime I see "It's your fault if we lynch you" I get the heebie geebies
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”