Total votes: 23
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Re: [DAY 2] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by insertnamehere »

Kate wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Kate wrote: You completely ignore that this was mentioned in the thread with hours til night end and his power could have been switched, IF THAT IS HIS POWER in this game (which is not a FACT).
I think it'd be reasonable to assume that Zodac's power is still pretty much the same as it used to be, with just a slight tweak if necessary to make it fit better in the game. I can't think of a role on the list that has drastically changed from what it first was.

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone

I'm never going to be able to listen to this song now, I'll associate it with having to post its lyrics in this game all day.
Maybe reasonable, but not a fact.
Begone with your reasonable assumption that actually use logic! We have no room for that here!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

You are completely ignoring that (even if we assume the role is identical) that he is just as likely to have targeted you as not have targeted you. There was plenty of time to switch targets (if he even had the first time) after the thread was alerted to the possibility of his targeting you.

Wow, another reasonable assumption! I think I'll stick with mine instead of yours.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

juliets wrote:I don't know why A Person is trying to give points to someone who can use them against us. I'm not adverse to keeping someone i voted for last time alive but only if no one is trying to give away points. I am seriously thinking about an A Person vote this round. He may be trying to draw votes away from Vomps by misbehaving (he told Vomps earlier he would protect him) but his misbehavior is to our detriment.
This. I don't think there is any reason for any player to be naming most players at this point. It seems clear we can all survive and be done with this nonsense (for now, at least) if we're willing to coexist. AP is being reckless, and voting him seems safer than other courses of action we could take, given Zodac's power.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

I find myself agreeing with Kate. I just can't buy all this over the topness from what's his face.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:Epig, now that I think about it, I'm not sure EVERYONE'S targets were messed with. I do not think SVS's kill was on accident, do you?
If OK Computer is telling the truth, then S~V~S' kill would most likely not be an accident.
Why? I understand he said he didn't randomize Moriarty (if you believe he got to pick those three ROLES (not players??)), but then, where did the second kill come from?
Kate wrote:
juliets wrote:I am worried about the specter of Zodac in this vote today. Given how he operates I have to believe he picked Media as one of his two people last night and god knows who as his other person (thanks Epig for the explanation of the role). So, I feel better waiting to vote for Media until the 3rd day. Unfortunately, that doesn't leave me with a great candidate to vote today. I'm considering one of the VAL's but I'm not totally convinced anymore that Lizzie is bad, and I'm not sure about Vomps or A Person either.

On the other hand, maybe I'm worrying too much about Zodac. Maybe he would just kill Media and we'd be done with it. How are the rest of you feeling that are considering a vote for Media? Mongoose, I'd love to hear your thoughts but you are really constrained with respect to being able to discuss freely. Maybe you could try and I'll see if I get it. Everyone else, I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.
I am so epically far behind, but I'm going to post this now and then keep reading because I'll forget it later.

Why is it more likely that Zodac picked that guy for day 2 than it is that he is holding off for day 3? And how is it that we are so sure that Zodac has the same ability in this game as he did in his former game (He-Man, IIRC)? If the post from Epig came right at dawn and day was over, I think i'd be more on board with this but it didn't...and furthermore it was followed by an extended night to get PMs in per MP. I know not the whole next day but for a while. I guess I'd rather go with what seems like a sure thing than to shoot fish in a barrel and have a repeated day 1.

This theory just has a lot of holes in it, it seems. :shrug:
Kate, this is the second time it has been pointed out to you, but MP was not accepting any PMs after the post he made about extending the night. I don't trust our Neighborhood Attention Whore anymore than you do, but no PMs could have been changed once MP made that post.
Attention Whore wrote: I highly doubt that MP would just change the role into something completely different. He generally keeps a roles major powers, and alters little things about them. Zodac has to choose someone to siphon votes from everyday. Why wouldn't he choose me, the only person people have been talking about for the last 2 days? Of course, we don't know if he held off until tomorrow, but we have no way to know if he did or didn't.
How do you know what MP "generally" did for this game? What would the point of secrets be? What do you think of Epig's thoughts on how TSE doesn't seem to have any of his original powers in the game? I don't believe a single word out of your mouth.
Bullzeye wrote:
Kate wrote: You completely ignore that this was mentioned in the thread with hours til night end and his power could have been switched, IF THAT IS HIS POWER in this game (which is not a FACT).
I think it'd be reasonable to assume that Zodac's power is still pretty much the same as it used to be, with just a slight tweak if necessary to make it fit better in the game. I can't think of a role on the list that has drastically changed from what it first was.

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone

I'm never going to be able to listen to this song now, I'll associate it with having to post its lyrics in this game all day.
What would the point be of (Secrets), then?

Some people seem to be assuming an awful lot, and it makes me raise a brow or two.

You just keep me hanging on
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

I wish I was more into today but I just tried to do a read up and damn if it's not like, 2 or three solid pages of that "k ture" crap that I hate.

So I'm gonna vote now and get goin' Voted for my true love.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:I wish I was more into today but I just tried to do a read up and damn if it's not like, 2 or three solid pages of that "k ture" crap that I hate.

So I'm gonna vote now and get goin' Voted for my true love.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I may have forgotten to send my night PM? :sigh:
I would k
good thing my team sends in a group one or i would too

Edit: Forgot my curse
problems all left alone

I predict russti will post after me!
A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
just like Sister Ray said
What did she say q.m.

I forgot my curse again :\
You're going to reap just what you sow
I thought I was
Ooooh... you shouldn't have done that. :feb:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 2: CHAMPIONS DO NOT BREAK THE RULES

The voice was astonished!

"You!" he pointed at A Person.

A Person looked around, then pointed at himself, in question. "Yes, YOU!" exclaimed the voice. "Champions don't break the rules!! Not only did you break them once... but twice???!"

A Person shrugged. He didn't care.

The voice was furious. "NO ONE BREAKS THE RULES... ESPECIALLY NOT A CHAMPION!!" The voice struck A Person with lightning, reducing him to ashes.

A Person has been modkilled. He was The Sinister Exaggerator.

It is still Day 2.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I may have forgotten to send my night PM? :sigh:
I would k
good thing my team sends in a group one or i would too

Edit: Forgot my curse
problems all left alone

I predict russti will post after me!

Lol dis muffuka right here tho.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Don't say I didn't warn you...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by agleaminranks »

Oh no! Just a perfect day problems all left alone A Person Feed animals in the zoo then later a movie, too disrespectful Oh, it's such a perfect day glad I spent it with you saltpeter you're just going to reap what you sow dying!
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by agleaminranks »

You just keep me hangin' on, you just keep me hangin' on possible suicide? Just a perfect day drink sangria in the park A Person weekenders on our own, it's such fun Ardent Detractor.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by A Person »

At least i can edit now :o
Last edited by A Person on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Holy canolli! This host does not mess around! I'm glad to see my instincts were right but now i have no idea who I'm going to vote for.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

Always good to see a baddie hoisted by his own petard. :lorab:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hey Doge would you like to be bestfriends

wow
such mafia
very champion
much cooperate.
wow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

I love being reminded I'm playing a game hosted by MP. :haha:

RIP in pieces Mr. Sinister Exaggerator.

I agree that some players seem to be making a lot of assumptions about how roles may or may not have changed.

Rather than drag this out any longer, I am just going to vote for [redacted]. He's basically outed himself, and he continues to be doing what he can to keep attention on him which is distracting to the nth degree. If he truly had civvie intentions I honestly don't think he'd continue to post the way he's been posting.
ImageImage

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:Hey Doge would you like to be bestfriends

wow
such mafia
very champion
much cooperate.
wow.

Sure bestie!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Flyin' High wrote:I love being reminded I'm playing a game hosted by MP. :haha:

RIP in pieces Mr. Sinister Exaggerator.

I agree that some players seem to be making a lot of assumptions about how roles may or may not have changed.

Rather than drag this out any longer, I am just going to vote for [redacted]. He's basically outed himself, and he continues to be doing what he can to keep attention on him which is distracting to the nth degree. If he truly had civvie intentions I honestly don't think he'd continue to post the way he's been posting.
Not even referencing the Zodac situation, are you?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

I think today the best thing I can do is to copy my previous vote. I just don't believe we can trust him to stick with the civs and think on the whole it's best if we just eliminate the threat outright.

*Votes X*

Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I did NOT extend night power submission last night. Let that be made clear.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

insertnamehere wrote:

wow
such mafia
very champion
much cooperate.
wow.
Sure bestie!

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP SVS - always a shame when you are taken out early.

See the thing is - I'm really with SVS on the whole stance on indies. As he who shall not be named has even himself admitted, he can not be trusted. But, he's definitely become a major distraction to the thread. So much so that, there is no baddie hunting going on and I can't even really complain about it because I don't want to go back and read through all that crap again. Essentially, we're right back where we started from the way I see it. :(

I keep going back and forth on whether I want to vote he who shall not be named or not.

Also - as a side note, I hate this curse because it's really really starting to make me hate a song I loved. It's been STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW FOR PRETTY MUCH A DAY STRAIGHT. :(

also also - :o Don't break the rules guyz! (but it is pretty sweet it was a baddie that did it. )

you just keep me hanging on.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Bullzeye wrote:I think today the best thing I can do is to copy my previous vote. I just don't believe we can trust him to stick with the civs and think on the whole it's best if we just eliminate the threat outright.

*Votes X*

Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
Nobody is even mentioning Zodac, are they? Are they even reading the thread.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

wow
such mafia
very champion
much cooperate.
wow.
Sure bestie!

Fuck you!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

wow
such mafia
very champion
much cooperate.
wow.
Sure bestie!

I thought we really had something.

That transcended the game, and the site.

I thought we'd grow old together.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

nobody, I'm talking to myself wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I think today the best thing I can do is to copy my previous vote. I just don't believe we can trust him to stick with the civs and think on the whole it's best if we just eliminate the threat outright.

*Votes X*

Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
I'm definitely not. I have no idea what's going on here. Who are you?

Zodac is a possibility but we don't even know for sure he targeted you. There's every chance he might not have.

Oh, it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh, such an awful day
I just keep quoting the same song
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

insertnamehere wrote:

*Votes X*

Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
I'm reading the thread - what would you like me to say about him? IDK if he picked you night 1 or not. I have no way of knowing this as I am not he. I'm taking the possibility into consideration, but if I let fear of zodac rule then I won't vote at all and at the rate our host is going, I'll get mod killed if I miss another one. So - you know- fear of host wins.

linki. - I've missed you DH. *politegiggle*
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

wow
such mafia
very champion
much cooperate.
wow.
Sure bestie!

I thought we really had something.

That transcended the game, and the site.

I thought we'd grow old together.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

EBWOP:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FUCK YO LINK

[/img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/abd8d0e2cbab ... o1_500.gif[/img]

you just keep me hanging on

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

Wow, I leave and shit gets real!

RIP baddie AP. Not sure if I should be happy I hadnt voted for you and wasted my vote or sad that I was so close, but possibly picked the wrong one. I still feel pretty good about my choice in Wombattino for now.

I completely understand if people would like to move on from the SMF situation. He most likely cannot be trusted now, but its certainly made for one hell of a start.

Linki no picture? :sigh:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Gonna go hang myself now brb

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Everybody does know that it's a 48 hour poll, right?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Okay, this thread has gotten complicated and I am busy and unlikely to be much less busier tomorrow. All of this talk and speculation about indie roles has the potential to lead me into analysis paralysis, so I am going to go ahead and vote for [redacted.] I know I don't trust him. I know I want him gone. That is enough.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Like I got time for bitch ass shit such as clocks

you just keep me hanging on

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:Okay, this thread has gotten complicated and I am busy and unlikely to be much less busier tomorrow. All of this talk and speculation about indie roles has the potential to lead me into analysis paralysis, so I am going to go ahead and vote for [redacted.] I know I don't trust him. I know I want him gone. That is enough.
Thinking too much makes my brainy-wainey hurt too, Llama.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

[redacted] wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Okay, this thread has gotten complicated and I am busy and unlikely to be much less busier tomorrow. All of this talk and speculation about indie roles has the potential to lead me into analysis paralysis, so I am going to go ahead and vote for [redacted.] I know I don't trust him. I know I want him gone. That is enough.
I'll be so sorry to see you go.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
[redacted] wrote:
Except he won't go.

Why are people voting for him?

Listen.

1. MovingPictures07 just said the Night closed when it closed.

2. The individual you voted for is pretty much neutered now that A Person is gone (unless anyone else decides to start being cute).

3. If Zodac targeted him, you will wind up lynching someone else. In other words, you could be voting for yourself.

The poll doesn't close until tomorrow evening, and people are coming in here, not reading the thread, and voting now?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
A GAME OF CHAMPIONS

So what does this mean?

3. Just because you're out doesn't mean it's over.
Zombie me is gonna fuck all of y'all shit up.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
[redacted] wrote:
Except he won't go.

Listen.

2. The individual you voted for is pretty much neutered now that A Person is gone (unless anyone else decides to start being cute).

3. If Zodac targeted him, you will wind up lynching someone else. In other words, you could be voting for yourself.

The poll doesn't close until tomorrow evening, and people are coming in here, not reading the thread, and voting now?
It's time to play my favorite game: Idiocy, Laziness, or Malice?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Furthermore, we basically just had a bonus lynch. A potentially revelatory one at that.

And people are coming in here voting for an outed, neutralized independent?

:eye:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:Furthermore, we basically just had a bonus lynch. A potentially revelatory one at that.

Not me. So if Zodac has picked That Guy and someone else, but the only votes are for That Guy, it will be a tie is that right?

So far we have a votes for Wombattery and That Guy.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

:haha: trocar honest porringer Matt?
Epignosis wrote:Furthermore, we basically just had a bonus lynch. A potentially revelatory one at that.

MovingPictures07 wrote:
RULES

3. No role outing of yourself or anyone else.
Is this role Ikkl Genius or role hinting, because if it is he guinde rousing been modkilled as well?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I haven't said what my role is.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:

Not me. So if Zodac has picked That Guy and someone else, but the only votes are for That Guy, it will be a tie is that right?

So far we have a votes for Wombattery and That Guy.
That is correct. If I'm right about Zodac, then right now OK Computer and someone one else currently have 3 votes- and that's assuming all of these votes count as 1.

Another thing I didn't mention about Zodac: In Masters of the Universe, Zodac inherited Night kills from obliterated bad teams.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

Flyin' High wrote:Rather than drag this out any longer, I am just going to vote for [redacted]. He's basically outed himself, and he continues to be doing what he can to keep attention on him which is distracting to the nth degree.
T H I S
Epignosis wrote:
Except he won't go.

Listen.

#1) Why do you assume that Our Lovely Friend here is telling the truth about everything? He reads as very desperate. He reads as clinging onto whatever shred will save him.
#2) So let's say we don't lynch him today. Tomorrow, do we lynch him? Do we ever lynch him? Do we let him completely derail the thread forever? We haven't had any real discussions about anyone else.

Do YOU know his win condition, Epig? Why do you trust him????
I'm not claiming to know his win condition, but I am saying that you trust him far more than you should. It makes zero sense to trust him, even if his win condition is what he says. He has totally derailed the thread.
Why do you trust him?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote: The poll doesn't close until tomorrow evening, and people are coming in here, not reading the thread, and voting now?
I've read the thread. I think it's pointless to speculate about the ways the roles may have been altered for balance. I have no more reason to trust you than anyone else. And I think your argument requires me to take a lot on faith. So I am voting for the person I trust least and most want to see gone. Sue me.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Furthermore, it was this kind of speculation that kept us from successfully killing Zodac for so long in the MOTU game. If we had just kept on voting for him, he would have died a lot sooner, so I am not making that mistake again.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”