Who?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 pm

speedchuck
61%
sprityo
No votes
Kylemii
11%
Roger Daltrey (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
28%

Total votes: 18
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Day 5]

Post by Kylemii »

sig wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:30 am
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:40 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:24 pm Jusy popping in Kyle should kill Enrique tonight don't like his suggestion to delay
if you don't like it then tell me why you don't like it. it's not very constructive feedback.

unless you have an extremely pressing reason for why eko needs to die tonight specifically, I'm not doing that. if the mafia kills tonight then we'll know for certain whether or not eko is mafia without using any resources. if they don't kill at all then I'll kill eko the next night and then we can focus on taking out the assassin or w/e, but killing eko right now just because I can is redundant, and not an effective use of town resources.
That's from what I gathered the one way we plan to clear you correct? If so why wait, not to mention we've got no idea if there's only one mafia member left or whether the kill would be randomized if not put in or even if the kill will be blocked. Assuming no kill = bad Enrique is horrible logic and could result in a wasted day lynching an inactive player. It makes much more sense to kill him with a vig shot now.
i don't think anyone needed me to be cleared as civ so imminently that it would be worth wasting a kill on an inactive civ when there was a possibility of another faction still existing. if the priority was proving my role, killing the next night would have worked just as well, and so would getting killed.

my actions and worries weren't wrong they were just geared towards being prepared for the game lasting longer than it did, but ironically caused the game to end almost immediately, which was better, i guess, even though it stressed me out.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [ENDGAME]

Post by Long Con »

One thing I probably just missed when looking at the roles, why were there only three people on the last poll?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 188

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:48 pm One thing I probably just missed when looking at the roles, why were there only three people on the last poll?
Monica, Elohcin's role.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:48 pm One thing I probably just missed when looking at the roles, why were there only three people on the last poll?
Eloh picked four including Jay but he died in the night
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dunya »

great game, thanks for hosting it Epi, and well done LC!
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm just going to pretend that being night killed instead of lynched is evidence of my eternal greatness and that I would have never, ever been lynched otherwise. :noble:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:50 pm
Eloh picked four including Jay but he died in the night
Oh yeah, right! I knew that. She had a great selection going, and I can only assume that since we concluded all three were Civ, that we would have lynched JJJ. If I hadn't assassinated him. :feb:
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:01 pm great game, thanks for hosting it Epi, and well done LC!
Thanks!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:54 pm I'm just going to pretend that being night killed instead of lynched is evidence of my eternal greatness and that I would have never, ever been lynched otherwise. :noble:
Do you think you could have been the fourth Civ in the Three Civ Stooges skit we had going?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:54 pm I'm just going to pretend that being night killed instead of lynched is evidence of my eternal greatness and that I would have never, ever been lynched otherwise. :noble:
naw fam you were sketchy as hell lol
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Maaaaan I wanted to be two heads :p

Yay, team!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Quin »

same
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I will say besides the bad luck, BTSC scanner was really strong
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”