Shockheaded Peter Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

You're going to Hell...unless you get this one right...

Poll ended at Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Jackofhearts2005
9%
leetic
18%
sabie12
No votes
DEAD (The Host, the Non, the DEAD)
73%

Total votes: 11
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 3]

Post by leetic »

That's certainly an odd choice for a nightkill, but at least that takes someone major off my suspects list. [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine because everyone else has given me more reason to believe they're town than her.

My P4:

sabie
Jack
reywaS
Audrey
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

The main user who Sloonei targeted was reywaS, meaning reywaS looks bad since Sloonei was killed over a more obvious choice like nova. Of course, scum may have known this and killed Sloonei to make reywaS look bad. I find the second scenario more likely myself.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Well that's an odd kill choice. I agree with leetic that it seems like a frame job on rey and is likely [VOTE: sabie] aubergine.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

RIP sloonei! Sorry I accused you!

So again like in last game. If I were the baddie why would I kill off the person I suspected? That doesn't even make sense in the slightest.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by reywaS »

lame
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei was pushing town forward. This doesn't feel like sabie, it feels like somebody more sophisticated (hopefully no insult, because it really wasn't intended!) Frame-up on reywas is possible but also obvious enough that basing our decision on is is gross and WIFOM-y. I think this was just trying to silence a potential town leader.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Elohcin »

leetic wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:35 pm That's certainly an odd choice for a nightkill, but at least that takes someone major off my suspects list. [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine because everyone else has given me more reason to believe they're town than her.

My P4:

sabie
Jack
reywaS
Audrey

odd indeed. why would mafia kill sloonei. Would be cool if I was right about Sabie.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Yeah, that kill is pretty mindboggling. Sloonei's last couple posts looked decent but everything else was pretty bad. We have consensus townreads in Bob and Nova.

I tend to agree the Sloonei kill was about Rey. Either it's because Rey is scum and he wanted to get rid of his biggest detractor or it was to setup Rey. If it's the later, it means the wolf gave up a potential mislynch on Sloonei to make a mislynch on Rey more likely (and it's already a fairly likely event in a world where Rey is town). That points to a wolf that is very secure in their position or a wolf that doesn't have a plan beyond today.

Sloonei just put forth a townread on Sabie but lots of people have been suspicious of her. I don't think she kills him in this scenario, even to push a Rey mislynch. Cause if that works and we lynch Sloonei and Rey, Sabie because one of the most suspicious players with several mislynches to go.

Nutella doesn't shoot Sloonei here. Leet doesn't shoot Sloonei here. (Jack doesn't shoot Sloonei here.) They're on the edge of POE. Why shoot a player that could eat a mislynch while sparing players who never will and put themselves in more POEs than they would be if they had shot Nova or Bob?

Putting aside tinfoil of a Bob or Nova wolf who wouldn't give a damn about POEs cause they're not really in them, I think the kill choice points to Eloh, who had basically no reads by EOD yesterday (until she suddenly townread Speedchuck) or Audrey, who is in the same boat. Those are the players I can see shooting Sloonei.

[VOTE: Elohcin] aubergine

Talk to me about your Speedchuck read. Why did you think he was a civ an hour after you told me you had "not a clue" about his alignment?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:51 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:35 pm That's certainly an odd choice for a nightkill, but at least that takes someone major off my suspects list. [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine because everyone else has given me more reason to believe they're town than her.

My P4:

sabie
Jack
reywaS
Audrey

odd indeed. why would mafia kill sloonei. Would be cool if I was right about Sabie.
:suspish:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Cool analysis jack. I might change to eloh, I will see how she responds but I did not like her last post and your logic makes sense.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:44 pm Sloonei was pushing town forward. This doesn't feel like sabie, it feels like somebody more sophisticated (hopefully no insult, because it really wasn't intended!) Frame-up on reywas is possible but also obvious enough that basing our decision on is is gross and WIFOM-y. I think this was just trying to silence a potential town leader.
I'm not insulted. You are agreeing with me that it wouldn't have made sense for me to be the one who got rid of sloonei.
Sloonei just started to finally get involved with his usual conversation starters and analysis of people. He came to the conclusion that reywas looked the worst out of anyone. So killing him off was either rey to prevent slooneis suspicion or someone wanting it to look like that was rhe case.
I would quote jack but it's too long. I agree that elo was another one I was wondering about. I thought her response to sloonei was a little weird. I took it as sloonei asked who she would suspect to get a conversation going and she took that as a way to not have to vote for speed. Also wondering what reason she would have to think speed wasnt bad. I thought his nonchalance and lack of any kind if defense of himself was pretty telling.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

One interesting thing to note is that Audrey wasn't even online during the last night phase. This is probably enough to clear her, unless there is a mechanic like the kill being randomized if scum doesn't pick one.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sup fam?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] I don't see an end time on he poll
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:21 pm Yeah, that kill is pretty mindboggling. Sloonei's last couple posts looked decent but everything else was pretty bad. We have consensus townreads in Bob and Nova.

I tend to agree the Sloonei kill was about Rey. Either it's because Rey is scum and he wanted to get rid of his biggest detractor or it was to setup Rey. If it's the later, it means the wolf gave up a potential mislynch on Sloonei to make a mislynch on Rey more likely (and it's already a fairly likely event in a world where Rey is town). That points to a wolf that is very secure in their position or a wolf that doesn't have a plan beyond today.

Sloonei just put forth a townread on Sabie but lots of people have been suspicious of her. I don't think she kills him in this scenario, even to push a Rey mislynch. Cause if that works and we lynch Sloonei and Rey, Sabie because one of the most suspicious players with several mislynches to go.

Nutella doesn't shoot Sloonei here. Leet doesn't shoot Sloonei here. (Jack doesn't shoot Sloonei here.) They're on the edge of POE. Why shoot a player that could eat a mislynch while sparing players who never will and put themselves in more POEs than they would be if they had shot Nova or Bob?

Putting aside tinfoil of a Bob or Nova wolf who wouldn't give a damn about POEs cause they're not really in them, I think the kill choice points to Eloh, who had basically no reads by EOD yesterday (until she suddenly townread Speedchuck) or Audrey, who is in the same boat. Those are the players I can see shooting Sloonei.

Talk to me about your Speedchuck read. Why did you think he was a civ an hour after you told me you had "not a clue" about his alignment?
He hadn't done anything to make me think he was bad. Still, I had no clue if he were good or bad.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:21 pm Yeah, that kill is pretty mindboggling. Sloonei's last couple posts looked decent but everything else was pretty bad. We have consensus townreads in Bob and Nova.

He hadn't done anything to make me think he was bad. Still, I had no clue if he were good or bad.
Yeah, this noncommittal nonsense isn't gonna cut it. Lunalee said basically the same thing about speedchuck. [VOTE: Elohcin] aubergine, and stand by while I prepare an ISO of your posts.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Is it just me or is the poll not allowing you to change your vote?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh damn you're right that is also a problem. I too would like to change my vote to eloh and cannot
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

She was a user many, including myself, had townread for various reasons. But were we too quick in our judgements? Let's find out as we analyze

Elohcin

With only 28 posts as of this writing, she is basically the least active person save Audrey. So, what do her posts tell us?
Elohcin wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:36 am
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:39 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:20 am Let me make it clear that this will be an active Mafia game. Every phase will move at a good pace, and we will not fart around for a moment while the mafia team does whatever they like.
:suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
Purpleface me all you like rey! I just had to watch an entire civilian team barely care until it was too late in the Socky game. The mafia team didn’t break a sweat until LyLo.

It’s not happening with JJJ around. No sir. Today we give a shit. Today we fight our oppressors. Today we make them suffer the cold bite of justice.
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:32 am sounds like a mafia gambit...just sayin, homie. rallying the troops with deceit in your heart? Say it ain't so!
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 am Haha you guys trying to accuse me because I said hi its gonna be a good group? I didn't have any chatter because no one was on to chat with when I was here. My accusation is nova and Jay must be teammates trying to stir the pot together and get all the suspicions off of them.
I have you agree that the thoughts crossed my mind as well. But I think Jay (at least) is being genuine. Chuck said it best and summed it up very well...
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:11 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:58 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:14 am leetic I've ne'er seen you before. I'd love to hear where you're from, and what you think your playstyle is like.

JJJ is pending town. Ask me why.

Aw heck Sloonei
Y tho
Town JJJ is supah hot fire. Or, at least he can be.

As scum, he can only fake that intensity and proactivity.

Examples: Phenon: Origins. JJJ was pretty chill in that game and only made it through the last day due to town complacency and his emotional pleas, not because of firey town hunting.
Mountain Mafia also had a scum JJJ in it. His arguments, through D3, fell flat. The usual effort wasn't there, and it was more about half-hearted bussing and opportunistic arguments than genuine 'stirring the pot'.

If JJJ keeps up his current attitude, and keeps people on their toes, I'm comfortable labeling him town. It is still pending, though. Give him a few days.
This doesn't mean I 100% think Jay is town. But I think it is very likely.
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Sloonei could be bad. Need more data. Cbob need more data too
Couldn't you say this about everyone?
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Rey is trying too hard
Rey is just silly. Have you played with him before?
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:27 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:12 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:57 am
Lunalee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 am Haha you guys trying to accuse me because I said hi its gonna be a good group? I didn't have any chatter because no one was on to chat with when I was here. My accusation is nova and Jay must be teammates trying to stir the pot together and get all the suspicions off of them.
Nevermind Jay and Nova. Seems like they are strong-arming everyone at the door with their check-in posts. It's simply a power show.
What does this "power show" indicate to you about rey and I?
I didn't mention rey. It just makes you and Nova look like you're excited for the game, and don't mind punching reads out of people's check-in posts. I like the enthusiasm, but your methods look a bit harsh.
This... is actually interesting. Rey for Nova slip. I'm intrigued.
Hmmmm...what do we think about this? Was it just an accidental mention of the wrong name. Rey, why would Jay accidentally say YOUR name instead of Nova?

Still one more page to read, posting anyway b/c I don't care that people are annoyed by that.
First game related post. The part that is most interesting is near the top, when she corroborates a post of speedchuck's. If scum, a bit early to have such an interaction in thread. Still though, not anything to make a solid read on.
Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:09 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:25 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 pmElohcin - Mostly null, a bit of a town lean. He seems to be posting his thoughts a little and avoid minor drama. Still, hasn't done too much.
Thanks for the reads, leetic. Can you expand a little on what you observed from Elohcin that led you to the conclusion I highlighted? Also, she's a she (just FYI :) ).
She posted a little about you and nutella, and seems to have disregarded the drama of you saying someone else's name. Not much, which is why I mostly consider her null, but more than a couple others have done.
For clarity's sake, I didn't disregard anything. I even asked rey why Jay would do such a thing. I try not to get on nutella too early. It is something I have fault with doing. I always think her Day 0/Day1, and heck maybe Day 2 posts scream baddie so I try to give her the benefit of the doubt. So I am refraining from expanding on every one of her posts. I'm just trying to soak everything in for now. It's what I do. I'll come out later...ask the others. As for now, I have 6 pages to read after working all day :P. I'll share my thoughts as I go. I'm at the top of pg 5.
Here's a post that I find a bit weird, in which she is disputing something that I townread her for. It seems a misunderstanding I guess, but this reaction is very jumpy.
Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:24 pm
AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm i promise you nutella is a were wolf otherwise why would she use lots of bad words in a small sentense if she's not a were wolf well than who else could be seriously.
:confused2:
what's a were wolf?
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 pm im still curious why nutella thinks my read post was serious. Waiting for a response. Thanks.
paranoia?
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:33 pm Neither omgus not anger.

Have you played with me before leetic?
leetic seems to read you like I read you. And I am slowly but surely trying to not think everything you say is baddie indicative. But I totally see where he gets what he does.

civ: leetic, chuck
scum: TBD

.....going to top of pg 6
So, chuck is a civ read at this point. Remember that. Also interaction with Audrey, and slight shade on nutella, but apparently no solid scumreads.
Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:19 am Are we still doing the two townreads two scumreads thing, or am I too late to the party?
eeww....I don't like this question. Civs can always benefit from opinions like this and the fact that you are asking is making me change my opinion on you.

----------

I know, I know....Tasha, just read everything and THEN post. But then I would never post!!! It took me an hour and a half to get through 4 minutes of a tv show today....literally!!!!
Then almost immediately afterward, this happened. It makes it weird when she later said chuck hadn't done anything to make himself look bad, when she just pointed out an example.
Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:20 pm Someone tell me why speedchuck is a civilian.
Didn't YOU say he was because of his game greeting?
Most of this post was rather offtopic but here's the interesting bit, pointing out Jay's very early civ read on chuck. Attempt to throw shade off of a teammate?
Elohcin wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:24 am Day 1 ISO of Elohcin

Large catch-up post #1

By the way Eloh: I think it's great that you make an effort to get your thoughts into the game as you are catching up. By all means continue doing that. :nicenod:

What I like about this post: she acknowledged both sides of the read on me and still came to a conclusive stance, that I am very likely a civilian. She poked nutella in a meaningful way. In response to my nova/rey flub she actually prodded rey, which I think is interesting and fun.

What I like less: she dismissed nutella's suspicion of rey too easily.

Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:24 pmleetic seems to read you like I read you. And I am slowly but surely trying to not think everything you say is baddie indicative. But I totally see where he gets what he does.

civ: leetic, chuck
scum: TBD

I am just making note that Eloh provided two civilian reads here that I think I had previously missed. Cool beans.

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:19 am Are we still doing the two townreads two scumreads thing, or am I too late to the party?
eeww....I don't like this question. Civs can always benefit from opinions like this and the fact that you are asking is making me change my opinion on you.

----------

I know, I know....Tasha, just read everything and THEN post. But then I would never post!!! It took me an hour and a half to get through 4 minutes of a tv show today....literally!!!!

She promptly turned her opinion around on speedchuck in response to the above post. I don't object to the progression really. She's working in real-time. I would like to know though, Elohcin, why you had read speedchuck as a civilian before this moment?

Large catch-up post #2

This one contains no reads and is instead neutral commentary on a few select thread nuggets. She's right about me here, but it doesn't say much in the way of a read progression. ;)

~~~

This feels less inspiring than I thought it might given my prior confidence. Generally I still lean in the civilian direction, but I am open to dissenting views.
Churck's demeanor seemed civ from the get-go. But, just as I usually see nutella as bad, I usually see chuck as good. I need to put my preconceptions out of my mind.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:09 am People who haven’t voted yet as of 10am EST:

Elohcin
Lunalee
reywaS
speedchuck

I could legitimately see the entire mafia team existing in this set.
I very rarely vote early even when votes are changeable.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:10 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm speedchuck, I'd be interested to hear about your present feelings on Elohcin, regardless of the GTH read.
Absence makes the heart forget why we ever loved in the first place

Meh. I asked him this because he'd called Elohcin a civilian in his 2/2 and then a mafioso in his GTH reads. The switch doesn't have to be a problem. I suspected though that he'd forgotten his own fake read and gave her a red in the GTH, because mafia members need reds and she was an easy one given her low post count.

...and he did forget. :|
Holy shit I love this.

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
I've done similar as a civ. I cannot fault him for this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:19 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:18 pm Sorry, don't have an example. Day 1 lynches are hard for me.
They're hard for all of us. I have to wonder though why you're mounting resistance to a bandwagon on a player for whom you don't have a read.
I back luna on this. The votes on chuck seem suspicious and I am not even close to certain of chuck's alignment either. From the get-go, JJJ has been saying BS about this player and that player whether is be of their civviness or baddiness. He has been doing whatever he can just to get people to participate. I think that this his vote for chuck and hard go on chuck is the same thing. I don;t think JJJ CARES if chuck si good or bad. I think he just thinks that it will get people working to solve the game. I think JJJ could be indie.
Here's when things go from "mostly fine" to "yikes". It is weird to see all three scummates coordinated in thread this early, but just look at this post! Definitely very suspicious.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:38 pm I guess it wasn't too much linki. Anyway....why are you going after chuck specifically, Jay. Why did you choose HIM to be the guinea pig for getting people to participate?
More talking about chuck. What I find interesting is immediately afterward, chuck says this:
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:39 pm For what it's worth, I appreciate those trying to defend me and I think it comes from a town standpoint.

It's the same attitude that had the townies flopping every lynch in the Socky's game, good or bad. "This lynch is forming too fast, it must be bad!" It saved DDL for a day (scum), saved Reywas for a day (town)... might have saved Sabie if not for nutella's claim throwing a wrench in the final day.
So either they're teammates or chuck is trying to throw us off the scent.

I have to leave now, I'll finish the rest of the ISO later.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Can change my vote now. [VOTE: elohcin] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And the EOD is up on the poll, thanks epi!!!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If you had no clue, why did you say you thought the wagons were Civ/Civ?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kill analysis is gross

(Speedchuck would say otherwise but he's dead and also always mafia so)
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Without having time to catch up as yet I'm tossing a vote on leetic. Eloh train seems a decent one.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Continuing from my last post:
Elohcin wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:49 pm wow guys. I have been working and just now getting back to the thread. I have no clue how the train came to be on luna, but great job. And Jay already on it trying to figure out who is bad with Luna....wish I had your time and eagerness.
Her first post after the Luna lynch. Very vague stuff considering her interactions with Luna earlier in the thread.
Elohcin wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:34 am
Elohcin wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:36 pm Okay, so my vote. I don't think I have even mentioned nova this game. I have had a bad gut read on him but haven't said anything since it isn't concrete. I like to have reasons to back up my feelings.

Wait! Why is nova voting for himself? He has been really strange this game. If he wants to vote for himself, he can get one from me too. Thank you for giving me a concrete reason to vote you, nova.

linki, with Jay. That is exactly what I thought. Glad to know I read you right :) And I would say you don't care abotu Chuck's alignment because you know it won't hurt civs that much to get a mislynch Day 1. Even when civs win, they usually have a misllynch Day1.

there is a lot more linki...I'll read it in a minute.
I’ve liked all of elohcin’s posts until this one.
why?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:26 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:18 am Then again, he might be more inclined toward being an influential force if his teammate is plumetting toward a lynch. I don’t have a clear sense of how exactly the voting played out.
The speedchuck wagon had swelled to 4 votes at its peak I believe. A few others had 2 each, including Jack and nova. I decided to move my vote from speedchuck to Lunalee:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:49 pm [VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
This made it 3-2-2-2 with speechuck in front (colonialbob had voted Luna first about 2.5 hours earlier). Then about 15-20 minutes later, nova moved to Luna and an avalanche followed him. I recommend you review the progression starting from my vote.
Thanks for this recap, Jay. So Nova looks pretty darn good then.
leetic wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 pm One thing I found interesting is that, with my switch to the Jack wagon, votes were 4-5, meaning it would be easy for scum to flip the lynch if they wanted to. Get, for some reason, they didn't.

There are a few potential conclusions that can be drawn from this:

1. Scum was already on the Jack wagon, and thus couldn't switch.
2. Scum wasn't around during EOD.
3. Jack himself is scum.

If conclusion 1 is correct, that's not a good look for reywaS, and likewise with sabie and conclusion 2. Thus, I think either of them would be good targets for D2.
I like this train of thought. I like the way you play, my friend. Your posts get to the point and are easy to digest.

posting, but I'm only at the top of pg 19
Not much here, just responding to a minor accusation and vague agreement with me and JJJ.
Elohcin wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:48 pm
Elohcin wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:32 pm Nutella, I am sitting here trying to figure this out as well. I think you got it. He picks two, if one has a power, he dies instead. So did mafia kill him or did he die b/c of his power. I have no clue It is confusing. Epi can you give us a clearer description of Jay's role?
Eloh, we haven’t talked much this game. Where’s your head at?
I don't think we every interact much in games, tbh.

At the moment, I am just trying to stay awake. I have worked full days, 6 days this week and I am so tired physically and emotionally. That being said, let's first talk about Rey and leetic.

I am thankful for people like leetic who have the time and effort to do ISOs. I see leetic as a trustworthy civ, however this IS my first game with him.

Rey is a hard one to read. His playstyle is silly and unfocused. He is right when he says he doesn't take time to do ISOs. I would bet he has never even clicked the "isolate posts" button for an individual player. He just has fun and goes with the flow. This makes it difficult to either trust him, or see him as bad. So, as he could be bad, I am unsure.

Next is Sabie. (I am just talking about the people's names I see as I catch up in the thread.) I can never read Sabie. She(?) is always very neutral to me. She seems a little go-along, get-along to me this game which could be scummy. Oh wait....she has been sick, I forgot.

Nova is the next name I see....I haven't liked him this game, but then again, I want to say that the luna lynch made him look good if I remember correctly. I could be misremembering.

Chuck...not a clue. @leetic what do you mean by saying chuck is "sheeping" nova?

Bob - seems to be a helpful civ, but mafia can seem that way if they care to put in the effort. He mentions putting on a Jay suit. Maybe he thinks that with Jay gone, he can fill those shoes and get civ cred for it. Or, perhaps he is actually good and just trying to keep the game moving and the baddies killed. (This little paragraph says I basically have no idea about Bob's allignment. It is the kind of post MP would always make. "He could be good, he could be bad, I don't know.")

Nutella....I actually think is good despite some suspicious posts on Day 1. So, this means she is probably bad.

Audrey. I think this may be her first game. She is 8 years old. She very well could be bad, but I say this not because of any posts she has made. Her posts have seemed fine. She is probably civ. Jack, you are concerned with her posting times. I think she is in Australia.

sloonei. I think civ. call it gut. I am posting this. I have 2 more pages to go.
Her reads, which is a post that has already been dissected. No read on chuck, despite having posted more concrete thoughts on him earlier. Yeah.

Elohcin wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:47 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:25 pm Ok speed responded to leetic's thing but my point stands. It's unusual for him to need a reminder and appear that reluctant/uncaring. Here is a post from Hogwarts in which he immediately responds to each point of a case I made on him, and in these two posts he eagerly invites people to engage him and give him stuff about himself to respond to.
Sorry, I must have forgotten what opionion you had of speed. What point stands if you don't mind repeating yourself.

okaym that is all I can get in...gotta go do something...be back soon
Slight resistance to speed wagon, echoes her D1 behavior.
Elohcin wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:22 pm I don't know who to vote for. I think this is a civ/civ lynch here.
Now a more concrete statement, but she doesn't back it up, and when combined with her vague opinions of rey and speed that were expressed earlier, it all seems weird.
Elohcin wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:59 pm okay, I like what Sloonei said....If I don;t think about the trains and just go with who I think could be bad, it would be sabie. Sorry Sabie, I hope you are feeling better. But I have to vote you.
Doesn't take the speed wagon. Maybe she anticipated that we would be looking for buses, but I don't know.
Elohcin wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:51 pm

My P4:

sabie
Jack
reywaS
Audrey

Vague post, likely designed to push the thread toward a Sabie lynch (at a time we were moving away from it).

What the hell. You posted several different opinions on him and even have had interactions with the guy, yet you post this. Moment I decided to change my vote.

Overall, nothing to convince me to change my vote on her. If anyone else is willing to post their thoughts on all this, it'd be nice.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

After reading elo posts I still am leaning against her.

If elo is bad these are my thoughts.. A lot of her posts are about speed and her indecisiveness on him. She had one post saying one of his posts was kind of suspicious but mostly unsure or he's civ on the others. In the poll she says she thinks hes civ and rey is civ so sloonei says who else would you suspect and she just says she thinks I'm bad and votes me with no real explanation. If she voted there and no one else did then she wouldn't have to be held accountable for a civ lynch or participate in killing off a teammate. Maybe the indecisiveness was to cast doubt on our suspicion of speed and if enough people went with that they may not have votes him.
Not saying being indecisive is necessarily always bad because it is hard to figure out who the baddies are sometimes. I think for me because it was all just about speed who really didn't even put up a fight to being lynched is where my potential suspicion comes from.

I see a vote on leetic. He has been very over zealous and focusing on some things like Reys in Italy reads that probably dont mean a lot but I haven't played with him before and am not really familiar with his playstyle or anything.

I'm voting elo for now but open to hearing other thoughts if they come up. I also will try to look back on some others and see if anything stands out to me.

Bob why do you say kill analysis is blech? Do you mean because you really cant glean much from them as far as who might be bad? I could see that as the two people killed were very vocal civs that got conversation going.
~Darren Shan~
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Whoever the last baddie is is laughing it up today with all y'all gunnin' for me.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:21 pm Whoever the last baddie is is laughing it up today with all y'all gunnin' for me.
Well I know it's not me and if it really isn't you then who do you think it is?

Also I just noticed audrey hasnt posted since Saturday. Hope she's okay
~Darren Shan~
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:21 pm Whoever the last baddie is is laughing it up today with all y'all gunnin' for me.
Who are they
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Totally a convincing defense. Can you actually respond to my (and everyone else's) points?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Eight hours without a post! (and if I wasn't posting this it would probably be another eight lol)

I think we are doing just fine though :grin:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:33 am Eight hours without a post! (and if I wasn't posting this it would probably be another eight lol)

I think we are doing just fine though :grin:
I know right? I was expecting some kind of discussion or something by now. I kept checking but no one is posting anything.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Haven't heard from audrey, nova, or rey in awhile.
~Darren Shan~
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by reywaS »

apologies....i had a long ass day at work yesterday.. today looks like it should just be a regular ass day so i should have several hours at the end of today to catch up and vote.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]AudreyTheTattletail[/mention]

Come tell us what you think.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:23 pm
Well I know it's not me and if it really isn't you then who do you think it is?

Also I just noticed audrey hasnt posted since Saturday. Hope she's okay
POE: Sabie, Rey, or Audrey

I know Rey is always a silly player. And I know he isn't lying about his crazy day yesterday. However, I can see him being Chuck and Luna's teammate. Sabie has been a gut read this whole game. And Audrey...I can see her being bad with chuck and luna as well. And once they were gone, maybe she felt she had no one to talk to anymore, felt defeated, and left. I guess if I had to pick one more, it would be nutella but only b/c she is good at tricking me :D. Everyone else has given me good reason to think they are civ.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:05 pm Kill analysis is gross

(Speedchuck would say otherwise but he's dead and also always mafia so)
:zombie: dO NoT DiSrEsPeCt nIgHtKiLl aNaLySiSsSsSs
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
AudreyTheTattletail
Tyrant

Post by AudreyTheTattletail »

dont worry about me i just wasn't on the laptop has often ever since i got animal jam play wild on my ipad
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

hahaha, yes, Animal Jam is a favorite in my house too.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:12 pm hahaha, yes, Animal Jam is a favorite in my house too.
This is your last chance to defend yourself. If you have any pro town motivations, then there is no reason for you to not try to avoid a mislynch (if you are one). Can you at least answer why you changed your opinion on speedchuck so much?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

Post by novaselinenever »

I'm back.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I didn't change my opinion on chuck. I always never thought he did anything to look bad. I have to go plate and eat dinner with the fam.. I will be back later.
novaselinenever
Hitman

This was a quick read
novaselinenever
Hitman

Hmm I don't like Eloh's defense :ponder:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Oh already 5 votes on her, lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:07 pm Without having time to catch up as yet I'm tossing a vote on leetic. Eloh train seems a decent one.
Why?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:29 pm I didn't change my opinion on chuck. I always never thought he did anything to look bad. I have to go plate and eat dinner with the fam.. I will be back later.
And that's not mentioning the multiple times you townread him. Mind telling me the truth?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

So because I don't like his question, I am waffleing? I don't get it. I have a right to not like his question. Y'all are reaching. Also, I just want to say, I AM CIV. Apparently I can say that. I didn't think I could b/c of role claiming. But I asked the host.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

alright. I am going to vote for rey (b/c he texts and drives and I want him to know he could wreck and kill people that way) because my vote doesn't mean anything anyway and I cannot save myself, and you all have no clue what you are doing.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who cut up Pete?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:30 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

AudreyTheTattleTail
No votes

Voters: None

colonialbob
No votes

Elohcin
43%

Voters: Jackofhearts2005, nutella, leetic, sabie12, AudreyTheTattletail, novaselinenever

Jackofhearts2005
No votes

leetic
7%

Voters: colonialbob

novaselinenever
No votes

nutella
No votes

reywaS
7%

Voters: Elohcin

sabie12
No votes

The Hairdresser (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
43%

Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, speedchuck, Sloonei, Epignosis, Lunalee, dunya

Total votes: 14
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Heists”