35%

Total votes: 23
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [NIGHT 2] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Russtifinko »

EBWOP: Mentally delete the period after "STOP" when reading the above post, please.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Finally! If I never have to type those lyrics again it will be too soon.

Russtifinko wrote: At this point, we might as well try the same lynch we did today tomorrow, since double targeting is not allowed.
I don't see why not. Hopefully Media is less powerful tonight anyway.

Don't know who I want to vote for tonight. I'm not sure yet who I think is most trustworthy, so I might leave it for a while.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

I'm going to nominate Russ as an apology for convicting him in complete error.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Re: [DAY 2] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Hedgeowl »

reywaS wrote:
Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I voted for the obvious candidate, and to him I say, "You're going to reap just what you sow." And MP, while waiting for the lynch post, you just keep me hanging on.

Am I the only one around here who's actually trying to fit the lyrics into sentences?
Yes, :p

I think Rey might be too

You're going to reap just what you sow
:confused:
BWT was as well I noted.

I am going to vote Elohcin this round.

Also, I think all discussion of tomorrow vote should stop during the night if we suspect Zodac can eliminate one of us. I have no idea who I will vote for tomorrow is what I am saying right now.

Not around mich today I think.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

Finally caught up u.u

I'm finding that I'm not on the same page as most people, when I read Lizzy's post and then the exchange where someone figured it out I thought it was fishy, not brilliant.

I'm finding that I agree with BWT and i forget who else that are questioning Epi's motives-

Still don't trust nevinera either,

Why are people voting for Elohcin, has she even posted? o.O;

Also, very surprised that MP revealed the role of the person he mod-killed - added bonus!

I am getting good vibes from bea, I think I'll vote for her to have the shield :blush:
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

I voted for Kate. Seems like a safe choice to me at current.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

blindfaeth wrote:Finally caught up u.u

I'm finding that I'm not on the same page as most people, when I read Lizzy's post and then the exchange where someone figured it out I thought it was fishy, not brilliant.
I'm so glad it's not just me. I found the Lizzy voters quite curious.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Vompatti »

I think Lizzy should have the shield k
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey everyone! I will be gone for dinner tonight; thus, I am thinking the night post will be somewhat late, but it will definitely be up within a few hours of the deadline max.

This does not change the deadline for PMs or voting.

Considering Tuesday is the next deadline and I won't get out of teaching until 9:00PM then anyway, it would have to be pushed back inevitably. Sorry for the somewhat inconsistent times! After Tuesday I'll try to get us back closer to like 7:00PM EST.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

insertnamehere wrote:Voted for the obvious best choice
Ditto ;)
It's the only person I fully trust so far!
Hopefully that will change soon :/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 23

Post by AceofSpaces »

I voted for Dharmahelper.

I'd also like to express my desire to lynch Lizzie. Would have liked to do it yesterday, but obviously people really wanted to try lynching that one person again.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

I voted for me last night. Thanks Ace :D
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Only have a sec. Voting me not sure I trust anyone else uet.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Ebwop: thx rey!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

Hey all. I'm sorry I have been so busy this weekend. We had family over yesterday and today I am working on a cake. But, I see I have two votes for getting the shield already. I remember it from MOTU Mafia. I will vote myself :)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

blindfaeth wrote: Still don't trust nevinera either,

I am getting good vibes from bea, I think I'll vote for her to have the shield :blush:
No one ever seems to. I've learned to work around that handicap though.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

:mafia:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Also, I think all discussion of tomorrow vote should stop during the night if we suspect Zodac can eliminate one of us. I have no idea who I will vote for tomorrow is what I am saying right now.

Not around mich today I think.
Hedge, as I understand it, Zodac can only eliminate one of 2 people he already targeted last night, so it's too late to save anyone by not talking. We shouldn't discuss new candidates for lynch overnight, but since he can't double-target, talking about lynching Media is harmless.
AceofSpaces wrote:I voted for Dharmahelper.

I'd also like to express my desire to lynch Lizzie. Would have liked to do it yesterday, but obviously people really wanted to try lynching that one person again.
Ace, why did/do you want to vote Lizzy?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Never mind, I read back on your posts. I don't see it, personally, but who knows? You could be right. I just read that as Lizzy being curious/intrigued, and not indicative of alignment.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

Russtifinko wrote:Never mind, I read back on your posts. I don't see it, personally, but who knows? You could be right. I just read that as Lizzy being curious/intrigued, and not indicative of alignment.
KRussti, are you doing your thing again? That one where you are siding with me and are very nice, polite and charming so it would break my heart to even consider suspecting you, when in fact you are... kinda bad? :evileye:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lizzy wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Never mind, I read back on your posts. I don't see it, personally, but who knows? You could be right. I just read that as Lizzy being curious/intrigued, and not indicative of alignment.
KRussti, are you doing your thing again? That one where you are siding with me and are very nice, polite and charming so it would break my heart to even consider suspecting you, when in fact you are... kinda bad? :evileye:
Ugh, I know. i hate it when he does that cause he is so damn good at it.

That is what I meant Russti, we should not discuss who we want to lynch at all tomorrow. So stop doing it k?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

reywaS wrote:
Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I voted for the obvious candidate, and to him I say, "You're going to reap just what you sow." And MP, while waiting for the lynch post, you just keep me hanging on.

Am I the only one around here who's actually trying to fit the lyrics into sentences?
Yes, :p

I think Rey might be too

:confused:
I meant working them into the post, but I then realized that you weren't even crused.

I'm voting for Elo. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Why? Epig's vote I understand but you and Hedge are putting a lot of trust into someone who has posted all of 9 times and not really said much... I don't get it.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

I'm not getting the Elo bandwagon either. And I was going to vote Lizzy, but then she up and voted for the sexy mofo, which is confusing as all hell. Maybe I should just self-vote in this case... People who are thinking bea, can you point to anything in particular that gives you good vibes?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Why? Epig's vote I understand but you and Hedge are putting a lot of trust into someone who has posted all of 9 times and not really said much... I don't get it.
Yep Ditto.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epi has a history of know civ Elo and its annoying when you are a baddie with her, but yeah it makes me trust his judgement on her. I will be burned by this when they are baddies and cant guarantee that they are not, but I feel better about this choice for now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote:Epi has a history of know civ Elo and its annoying when you are a baddie with her, but yeah it makes me trust his judgement on her. I will be burned by this when they are baddies and cant guarantee that they are not, but I feel better about this choice for now.
So basically you're voting her because Epi did? I guess I just don't agree with the reasoning. Maybe it is a civ Epi noticing a civ Elo but that's just one of many factors. She could've gotten better at fooling him, they could be bad together, he could be a baddie trying to set her up, or a baddie trying to make her think he's civ by supporting her. There's no way to know and I wouldn't want to base my vote on his or anyone else's in that way.

I'm gonna vote for myself actually, there's nobody I majorly trust at this point.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:I think I will vote for Bea. She is seeming really civvie to me this game.
I did something similar.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Epi has a history of know civ Elo and its annoying when you are a baddie with her, but yeah it makes me trust his judgement on her. I will be burned by this when they are baddies and cant guarantee that they are not, but I feel better about this choice for now.
So basically you're voting her because Epi did? I guess I just don't agree with the reasoning. Maybe it is a civ Epi noticing a civ Elo but that's just one of many factors. She could've gotten better at fooling him, they could be bad together, he could be a baddie trying to set her up, or a baddie trying to make her think he's civ by supporting her. There's no way to know and I wouldn't want to base my vote on his or anyone else's in that way.

I'm gonna vote for myself actually, there's nobody I majorly trust at this point.
I can see that from your perspective, but I played a lot of games in a row with both of them where this came up recently, so I have thought about it quite a bit as I am sure several other players in those games have as well. Also, I think a baddie Elo would be posting more. She tried really hard when she replced in as a baddie in Agods with DF and I, but Epi saw through her sock very quickly and then quickly pursued her as bad. If he were bad and thought she was on another baddie team, he would totally go for her I think.

This is all my personal impressions and Epi could totally say I am completely wrong, but thats how I making my decision. Which frankly had a lot more thought behind it then many of the votes, so I dont see a problem with it. I have to vote for someone and no one wins if we all vote ourselves.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

INSERTNAMEHERE 2014
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
So basically you're voting her because Epi did? I guess I just don't agree with the reasoning. Maybe it is a civ Epi noticing a civ Elo but that's just one of maEpiny factors. She could've gotten better at fooling him, they could be bad together, he could be a baddie trying to set her up, or a baddie trying to make her think he's civ by supporting her. There's no way to know and I wouldn't want to base my vote on his or anyone else's in that way.

I can see that from your perspective, but I played a lot of games in a row with both of them where this came up recently, so I have thought about it quite a bit as I am sure several other players in those games have as well. Also, I think a baddie Elo would be posting more. She tried really hard when she replced in as a baddie in Agods with DF and I, but Epi saw through her sock very quickly and then quickly pursued her as bad. If he were bad and thought she was on another baddie team, he would totally go for her I think.

This is all my personal impressions and Epi could totally say I am completely wrong, but thats how I making my decision. Which frankly had a lot more thought behind it then many of the votes, so I dont see a problem with it. I have to vote for someone and no one wins if we all vote ourselves.
Hedge, I've been in those same games where Eloh has turned out to be good when Epig stood up for her and then when Eloh was bad in the game i co-hosted with SVS, Epig was all over it. So I am considering that as I make a decision on who to vote. I also think bea is on her civvie game, but when it gets down to it with either one of them I don't absolutely trust anyone. Voting for myself though, as the only one i trust, would just result in spreading the vote more.

So, maybe I will flip a coin but I'm going to take just a little bit longer to consider what to do.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I don't get the logic for Lizzy, especially given she supported the wacky software idea. And the people voting for Elo because Epig sees her civ game doesn't fly with me. Although I hardly ever buy the "Because I know the person better IRL, I'm better at reading them" argument. I think all the times MP and I have been wrong about each other is enough evidence of that lol.

I am however willing to throw a vote toward bea. She seems fairly involved and is asking lots of questions and examining multiple aspects, which I generally like to see from her.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I don't get the logic for Lizzy, especially given she supported the wacky software idea. And the people voting for Elo because Epig sees her civ game doesn't fly with me. Although I hardly ever buy the "Because I know the person better IRL, I'm better at reading them" argument. I think all the times MP and I have been wrong about each other is enough evidence of that lol.

I am however willing to throw a vote toward bea. She seems fairly involved and is asking lots of questions and examining multiple aspects, which I generally like to see from her.

Are you and MP intimate?

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

hahahahahaha!

Ok, I'm tired of pondering on this and going to throw my vote to bea.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Why should you vote for me?

Umm...
Here's 17 gifs of cute animals hugging things!

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:

I see two scenarios in which we should be concerned:
1) Elo is bad and Epig is bad
2) Elo is bad and Epig is good.

Epig's alignment really has nothing to do with whether Elo is good or not.

Interesting that people called four people voting Elo a bandwagon and then Bea got six votes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

wow guys! I'm touched. Truely.

Of the people with votes, I know I'm 100% civ and trustworthy and cute. (if not rather awkward and clumsy, that just adds to my cute though really.)

Not really sure of anyone else, but of the people getting votes, Kate hasn't really sparked any "wait wot?" from me yet, so my vote is going there.

I'm in general unsure of the whole Epi/Elo thing. I couldn't read my hubby for crap when we played together, but then again, I can't really read my very good friends for crap either. IDK - I know they were baddies together in Grimm though so that whole scenario where they are both bad has happened before. I can't really say he did any vouching there. IDK.

I also have to admit, the cute kittens did alllllllmost make me think about taking the bribe for like .000000001 second. (wot? I like kittens. :blush:)

vote Kate

@ dom - I just skimmed the thread pretty quickly as I'm running hecka behind today - but were any of the people that voted for me also the ones calling the bandwagon?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Bea, how could you turn your back on the kittens, you monster...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I see two scenarios in which we should be concerned:
1) Elo is bad and Epig is bad
2) Elo is bad and Epig is good.

Epig's alignment really has nothing to do with whether Elo is good or not.

Interesting that people called four people voting Elo a bandwagon and then Bea got six votes.
I never used the term bandwagon. I just think it's odd how willing people are to trust Epi's instincts when we have no idea if he's trustworthy. He could be lying or wrong.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullz, I'm sorry I wasn't clear that I didn't mean YOU called it a bandwagon. I was speaking generally using your post as jumping point.

Boomslang voted for Bea. He called the Elo votes a bandwagon. Four elo voters. One is herself. The other is her husband. The other is me. The other is hedge. I have similar as hedge for voting Elo.

However, Boomslang votes on a person who got the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and 25th votes (His being he 25th).
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Hmmm...that's an interesting point Dom.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

bea wrote:Hmmm...that's an interesting point Dom.
I do want to make this clear though, I do not think that voting for you is a bad idea, I just think that Boomslang is being a hypocrite. :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [POLLS] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Tangrowth »

NIGHT 2

Who should have the honor of being nominated the first shieldbearer of the Shield of Grayskull???!

Poll ended at Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:42:05 pm

AceofSpaces
No votes

agleaminranks
No votes

bea
thellama73 (6), blindfaeth (10), Mongoose (21), Flyin' High (22), birdwithteeth11 (23), juliets (24), Boomslang (25) 26%

BigDamnHero
No votes

birdwithteeth11
No votes

blindfaeth
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye
Bullzeye (20) 4%

Devin the Omniscient
Devin the Omniscient (14) 4%

DFaraday
No votes

DharmaHelper
DharmaHelper (13), AceofSpaces (15) 7%

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
Epignosis (3), Hedgeowl (9), Elohcin (17), Dom (19), BigDamnHero (27) 19%

Epignosis
No votes

Flyin' High
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

insertnamehere
insertnamehere (5), Lizzy (18) 7%

juliets
No votes

Kate
reywaS (11), Kate (16), bea (26) 11%

Lizzy
Russtifinko (7), Vompatti (12) 7%

Mongoose
No votes

Nevinera
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Russtifinko
Nevinera (8) 4%

Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
No votes

Vompatti
No votes

The host, of course! (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), S~V~S (2), kneel4justice (4) 11%
Total votes : 27

Missing votes: agleaminranks, DFaraday, DisgruntledPorcupine, Spacedaisy
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Dom wrote:
I do want to make this clear though, I do not think that voting for you is a bad idea, I just think that Boomslang is being a hypocrite. :)
It's true, I voted for bea after many others had done so. However, I feel that the bea voters (including myself) all independently considered the evidence for her civness. You and Hedge, on the other hand, seemed to follow a train of thought that went "I think Elo is civ because Epig said so." And that's what felt like a bandwagon: jumping on the conclusion made by another charismatic player without further consideration.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I don't get the logic for Lizzy, especially given she supported the wacky software idea. And the people voting for Elo because Epig sees her civ game doesn't fly with me. Although I hardly ever buy the "Because I know the person better IRL, I'm better at reading them" argument. I think all the times MP and I have been wrong about each other is enough evidence of that lol.

Are you and MP intimate?
We're best friends IRL. So I think it's safe to say we are.

And Dom, I personally didn't think of it much as a bandwagon. I can see where Boomslang is coming from though, inasmuch as it feels like you and Hedge are simply voting Elo because you're trusting Epig to be reading his wife accurately. And to me, that's a bit of a stretch.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:because you're trusting Epig to be reading his wife accurately. And to me, that's a bit of a stretch.
SHOTS FIRED
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Dom wrote:
lol I didn't think you thought I was bad just because a lot of people seem to be good at reading my civness for once. (TBH, I know you well enough to know you would just come out and tell me you thought I was bad. :p)

I was more curious because I get paranoid when lots of people start agreeing with me, I think some of them might be baddies trying to kiss up to me. Not really feeling it atm from this particular group so I was wondering if you saw something I didn't.

Also - I see both sides to this thing with boomslang. I can see why he found those votes followy alongy and why you could see his vote being a little pot kettley. Don't you two do this a lot or am I remembering incorrectly?
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

Boomslang wrote:
Dom wrote:
It's true, I voted for bea after many others had done so. However, I feel that the bea voters (including myself) all independently considered the evidence for her civness. You and Hedge, on the other hand, seemed to follow a train of thought that went "I think Elo is civ because Epig said so." And that's what felt like a bandwagon: jumping on the conclusion made by another charismatic player without further consideration.
agreed here completely. Trusting Epig's read of Elo when Epig's alliance is very much in question doesn't make sense to me.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

WhAT DO WE WANT?

A NIGHT POST!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

Whenever is most convenient for you, our most glorious and socktacular host.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

bea wrote:
Dom wrote:
lol I didn't think you thought I was bad just because a lot of people seem to be good at reading my civness for once. (TBH, I know you well enough to know you would just come out and tell me you thought I was bad. :p)

I was more curious because I get paranoid when lots of people start agreeing with me, I think some of them might be baddies trying to kiss up to me. Not really feeling it atm from this particular group so I was wondering if you saw something I didn't.

Also - I see both sides to this thing with boomslang. I can see why he found those votes followy alongy and why you could see his vote being a little pot kettley. Don't you two do this a lot or am I remembering incorrectly?
I think we've played one game together, and I believe we were teammates. I might be wrong though.
reywaS wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Dom wrote:
agreed here completely. Trusting Epig's read of Elo when Epig's alliance is very much in question doesn't make sense to me.
I have felt good about Epig despite our disagreements on strategy. I do not remember him being wrong about his wife as of yet. I could see him lying about this, but I don't think he is.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”