64%

Total votes: 11
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Community Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:34 pm I have a strong suspicion of DF's role and am tempted to out him just so we can proceed through the list.
I say go for it.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yeah sorry DF, but I think this is necessary. If I'm right and you end up killed for it, it prevents your being lynched anyway. I may not even be right, and if I am not I need someone to protest it so that I stop leaving you out of my pool.
DFaraday wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:23 am There's either a role blocker or a redirect in play, and they're either bad or a wildly incompetent civ.

I don't know why Mac thinks Dunya was a weird choice for NK, she was one of the most blatantly civ players in the game. I figured it was pretty much 50/50 for either her or Jay as the first to go.
This was DF's first post of Day 2, after dunya had been killed. I think it suggests that he is a doctor or jailkeeper who had protected dunya and was then confused to find her dead anyway (perhaps due to a mafia strongman if not the possibilities he mentioned).
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by DFaraday »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm Yeah sorry DF, but I think this is necessary. If I'm right and you end up killed for it, it prevents your being lynched anyway. I may not even be right, and if I am not I need someone to protest it so that I stop leaving you out of my pool.
DFaraday wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:23 am There's either a role blocker or a redirect in play, and they're either bad or a wildly incompetent civ.

I don't know why Mac thinks Dunya was a weird choice for NK, she was one of the most blatantly civ players in the game. I figured it was pretty much 50/50 for either her or Jay as the first to go.
This was DF's first post of Day 2, after dunya had been killed. I think it suggests that he is a doctor or jailkeeper who had protected dunya and was then confused to find her dead anyway (perhaps due to a mafia strongman if not the possibilities he mentioned).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by DFaraday »

So DDL, how about sending me more reloads to ensure I have enough protects for the rest of the game? If you're indeed civ that is.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Colin and MacDougall

~ Colin accused Mac of fakeness on D1.
~ Colin suggests that Mac is a vote he would be willing to place on D1 before later doing it. Obviously he ended the day on bob instead.
~ Banter
~ Colin doesn't think it's Mac on D2
~ Colin mused that the announcer might be Mac.
~ Cool sunglasses emoji
~ Mac places Colin on Earth 53 on D1 before he'd posted.
~ Typical banter accusation from Mac.
~ Mac doesn't seem to care about Colin's suspicion of him on D1.
~ Mac calls Colin 70% town on D1.
~ Neutral chatter
~ Mac suggests Colin is town and sucks on D1.
~ Mac calls Colin obviously a civilian on N1.
~ 90% civilian on D2 and third-least suspicious
~ Mac provides resistance to Epi's suspicion of Colin via a few questions on D3.
~ Whatever this means

Compatibility: Okay. The Day 1 dynamic for Colin might technically make some sense if Mac is his teammate. Colin's vote wavered on Mac and then hit bob last-second. Either teammate dying lessens the pressure, godfather or not. Yellow
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Colin and nova

~ Colin includes nova in the player salad.
~ Colin supports Mac in an assertion against nova on N2.
~ Colin favors a vote for nova over leetic on D3.
~ nova thinks Colin and Quin look the best among bob's voters other than Mac.
~ nova prods Colin for greater substance in his rey/leetic suspicion.
~ nova credits Colin for the bob vote but nothing more in his trustfall, later calling it one of the two weakest reads exclusing rey/leetic.
~ Banter and neutral chatter

Compatibility: Yes. Much of this is gentle softballing if not necessarily terrible. Orange

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Colin and Quin

~ Colin places Quin as one of the maybes in the player salad.
~ Quin says Colin is a civilian question mark on D1. I don't know what that means.
~ Quin gives Colin the typical bob-vote credit in the trustfall and leaves him out of his POE. That's a bit peculiar.

Compatibility: Technically. There's nothing here really, so whatever. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DF and DDL

~ DF agreed with my assertion that DDL killed dunya for credit on D2.
~ DF requests DDL reload.
~ DDL votes for DF on D1 for a time.
~ DDL drew a mafia team link between DF and dunya in a couple of posts
~ DDL recommends Colin vig DF among a few other candidates.

Compatibility: I guess. None of this means anything to me. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DF and Epignosis

~ 43 results for "Epi" in DF's 16 posts. :huh: Edit: actually it's a lot of repetition
~ DF suspects Epi for his response to my mechanics post on D1.
~ Banter
~ Epi called DF his top suspect on D1.
~ Epi agreed with my positive reaction to DF's claim on D2.
~ Epi believes DF is not bad, but waiting and seeing, on D3.

Compatibility: Nah. I think Epi would have been happy to lynch DF on D1. Green

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DF and Mac

~ Banter
~ DF doesn't think Mac looks as bad as Epi for his treatment of my mechanics post. He later reversed his view of the two.
~ DF votes Mac on D1, suggesting he didn't do anything to answer dunya's accusations.
~ DF disagrees with Mac's perspective of the night kill.
~ Mac calls DF suspicious on D0.
~ Mac calls DF 70% town on D1.
~ Mac calls DF one of four scum candidates on N1, and added rey later / reiterated here
~ Mac likes DF's tone on D2 for 55% town points.
~ Mac asks DF if he's a cop.

Compatibility: Nah. If DF is a mafioso, then I think he was trying to mislynch Mac. Green

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DF and nova

~ DF never mentioned nova.
~ nova likes DF on D1.
~ nova is looking at DF as a suspect on N1 / Again on N2, each time in little groupings of suspects.
~ nova credits DF for the soft claim in his trustfall.

Compatibility: Technically sure. It's mostly inconsequential stuff. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DF and Quin

~ The two engage in some neutral chatter about Epi and Mac on D1.
~ Quin follows Epi in a vote for DF on D1 / He later suggested it was a reactionary tactic.
~ Quin leaves DF out of his POE after trustfall.

Compatibility: Barely. Nothing much to discuss. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DDL and Epignosis

~ DDL agrees with Epi on DF, says he's alright, and validates bob's anti-w/w comment.
~ DDL says Epi is leaning bad on N1 for having ignored the bob case.
~ DDL gives Epi a well fuck off then.
~ DDL is not impressed with Epi after trustfall.
~ DDL validated one of my concerns with Epi on D2.
~ DDL is not huge on suspecting Epi on D2. Ew.
~ DDL generates a two-man team of nova and Epi on N2 at my request.
~ DDL is affirmed in his disbelief of leetic via Epi's point on D3.
~ DDL includes Epi as a vigilante target for Colin.
~ Epi says DDL and dunya aren't bad together on D0.
~ Epi has a mild suspicion of DDL, but "nothing worth voting him over". Ew.
~ Epi gives DDL a civilian point after reviewing bob's corpse / Promptly thereafter he shat on DDL's vote analysis over a few posts.
~ Epi doesn't believe DDL is bad on D3.

Comaptibility: Sure. Suspicions are exchanged, but they are fucking weak on both sides. Neither of them does anything with it. Red

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DDL and Mac

~ DDL likes Mac but is trying not to be biased due to defense. He agrees with Mac's dunya case.
~ DDL waffles around on Mac for a paragraph that goes nowhere.
~ DDL gets a civilian vibe on Mac but with trepidation. Always the disclaimer. D1.
~ DDL hates the Mac lynch. This measures oddly against the prior comments. He claimed on N1 it was about chaos.
~ DDL believes in Mac after trustfall.
~ Mac initially supports DDL against bob.
~ Mac reads DDL as a civilian on D1. He's quite confident.
~ That drops to 40% town.
~ One of Mac's five scum candidates N1 / Second worst.
~ Mac reinforced his theory of DDL TMI in response to nova comments.
~ Mac supports nova's point against DDL here.
~ Mac asserts DDL and leetic are using a fake claim to lure out the real cop.

Compatibility: Eh. A lot of it looks bad, but it's more DDL on his own than as a collaborator with Mac. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DDL and nova

~ DDL excludes nova from his discussion of low-posters, though he wants to lynch them all.
~ DDL reviewed the votes and EOD1, and determined nova isn't helping but could just be wrong. Bleh.
~ DDL is not sold by nova in trustfall.
~ DDL places nova with Epi on his N2 scum team.
~ DDL nova in D3 before the leetic wagon took off.
~ Somewhat softball bickering between the two during the leetic lynch.
~ DDL includes nova as a vig target
~ nova can't read DDL
~ nova doesn't like sabie's DDL suspicions
~ nova still kind of likes DDL on N1 / Attributed to his defense of Mac
~ nova is less pleased with DDL's EOD2
~ DDL was one of nova's weakest reads in the trustfall.

Compatibility: It doesn't scream at me, but it does them no favors either. I could see it. Orange

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DDL and Quin

~ DDL is going with Genuquin on D1 / Expanded
~ DDL calls Quin fantastic but less so on N1.
~ DDL still loves Quin in trustfall
~ DDL calls Quin 99% town on D3 for his claim.
~ Quin isn't impressed with DDL on D1.
~ Quin includes DDL in his POE on D2.
~ Quin is comfortable with a rey vote and not a DDL vote on D2. :shrug2:

Compatibility: The two treat one another quite differently and it looks uncoordinated to me. I'll be safe. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis and Mac

~ Anchorman gifs. Bob said this is not w/w. :meany:
~ Epi calls Mac a good nacho on D1 / Expanded
~ Epi is supportive of Mac in review of bob. Who wasn't.
~ Epi suggests that a mafioso Mac would be better served letting himself die instead of bob.
~ Epi gave Mac the microphone.
~ Mac likes Epi and I on Day 0 / Repeated.
~ Mac includes Epi in the POE, but weakly on N1.
~ Mac has suspicions of dunya and Epi in cahoots on N1.
~ Mac suspect Epi had a clear reason to kill dunya.
~ Mac calls Epi 45% civilian on D2.
~ Mac is quite displeased with Epi on N2.
~ Mac hates Epi's early defenses of him.

Compatibility: Not really. Mac's progression is very authentic, and a mafioso Epi looks like he's in buddytown. Green

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis and novaselinenever

~ Epi is highly critical of nova on N2.
~ Epi is ambivalent on nova on D3.
~ Epi saying some bullshit about his leetic vote over nova.
~ nova likes Epi's tone on D1.
~ nova still likes Epi on N1.
~ nova responds pretty calmly and carelessly to Epi's N1 beefs.
~ nova lists Epi among three potential suspects after leetic.
~ nova stood in the way of my assertion that Epi slipped.

Compatibility: Epi's suspicion had little follow-through. nova was his pal. It's pretty plausible. Orange

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis and Quin

~ Epi calls Quin good pn D1 / Repeated
~ Epi is ambivalent on Quin on D3.
~ Quin gives Epignosis civilian credit for a stupid-ass reason on D0 / His explanation
~ Quin didn't include Epi in his POE.

Compatibility: I guess so. Meh. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac and nova

~ No read from Mac on D0 (no posts)
~ Mac gives him a 50% meh on D1.
~ Mac supports my D1 suspicion of nova.
~ Mac's top N1 suspect is nova.
~ They disagree on N1 about DDL.
~ Mac thinks nova might have TMI on DDL.
~ Still Mac's top suspect on N2 / Expanded
~ Mac voted nova on D3 before eventually going with leetic.
~ nova initially doesn't like Mac
~ nova thinks Ma looks the best on N1.
~ don't worry

Compatibility: I don't really see it, but it's unclear. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac and Quin

~ Mac appreciates the warmth of Quin's Aussie butthole on D0.
~ Mac calls Quin 90% town on D1.
~ Still a fan on N1. This read never changes.
~ Quin has no idea about Mac on D1.
~ Quin questions Mac's love for the warmth of his Aussie butthole.

Compatibility: Technically sure. It's not much, and Mac has been his teammate's best friend before. Judge them at face value. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin and nova

~ Quin accuses nova of being a vegetarian on D1 / Expanded
~ Quin includes nova in his D2 POE
~ nova likes Quin for his bob vote on N1.

Compatibility: There's less to talk about than I figured. Whatever. Yellow

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Colin:
3 Yellow
2 Orange
1 Red

DFaraday:
2 Green
4 Yellow

DDL:
3 Yellow
1 Orange
2 Red

Epignosis:
2 Green
1 Yellow
2 Orange
1 Red

MacDougall:
2 Green
4 Yellow

nova:
3 Yellow
3 Orange

Quin:
6 Yellow

Epignosis and DDL look the worst at face value consistently. Colin might be a vigilante. DDL and Epi look very much like teammates.

Because they are. The mafia team is colonialbob, Epignosis, and Dragon D. Luffy.

Please go win if I die.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 326

Post by MacDougall »

Ok
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm The mafia team is colonialbob, Epignosis, and Dragon D. Luffy.
I didn't read any of this yet except the last part.

You are bad.

In one sense or the other.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm The mafia team is colonialbob, Epignosis, and Dragon D. Luffy.

You are bad.

Weak. Die.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 326

Post by MacDougall »

Mmm
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:21 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:20 pm

You are bad.

Weak. Die.
I'd rather hit the mic.

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by ColinIsCool »

Nobody else seems to think I should use my shot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Here's where JJJ's sciency-schmiency chart fails sciency-schmiency class:

"Colin might be a vigilante."

Congratulations. You have just unlocked the secret of Castle Rackrent. Here's three bucks. Buy yourself a Zima. You've earned it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I will be here this evening some and tomorrow evening only. I have a meeting all day tomorrow, and we're under the most scrutiny we've been in all year even though this is probably the worst possible week to care that students aren't being as productive as they should be.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Quin »

I have a bit more time for this now that I'm finished with classes for the week. I'll get some ISO's out sometime today.

Colin has precedence to support him saying he doesn't like vig roles. I don't find it hard to believe that he's an unwilling vig in this case.

nova is the last person in my PoE. Whatever digging I do today will start there.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:47 pm Here's where JJJ's sciency-schmiency chart fails sciency-schmiency class:

Congratulations. You have just unlocked the secret of Castle Rackrent. Here's three bucks. Buy yourself a Zima. You've earned it.
You think Colin is bad. Who else is bad?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Community Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:31 am I'm confident sabie is bad.
I'll continue with my charts, thanks.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

If there are no objections, I will be ending this night at about 8:30 EST, an hour earlier than scheduled.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:47 pm Here's where JJJ's sciency-schmiency chart fails sciency-schmiency class:

Why must there be three?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Community Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:02 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:31 am I'm confident sabie is bad.
I'll continue with my charts, thanks.
Hey, I didn't say you were the only one who was bad one way or another.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No objections Mr. Sloonei.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:10 pm

Why must there be three?
1) Do you think we opened at 10 vs. 2?
2) If not, who is bad and who is independent?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:44 pm Nobody else seems to think I should use my shot.
Nobody said that.

People answer this fecking query please. Should Colin use his vigilante shot tonight or not? Here are some scenarios.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:13 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:44 pm Nobody else seems to think I should use my shot.
Nobody said that.

People answer this fecking query please. Should Colin use his vigilante shot tonight or not? Here are some scenarios.
Yes. It would verify that he is telling the truth.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:10 pm

Why must there be three?
1) Do you think we opened at 10 vs. 2?
2) If not, who is bad and who is independent?
I do. If the mafia has a "godfather" slash "forger" (which I still apparently don't know what that is), and we know there's a cop (who apparently wasn't told there was a godfather slash forger), then three mafia to nine civilians doesn't make sense to me.

Two is now moot.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m not sure what the ratio is personally. I thought there was just one other but a set-up like this with power roles always means it’ll be trickier.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:13 pm
Nobody said that.

Yes. It would verify that he is telling the truth.
And if he's telling the truth, he's almost certainly not mafia.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:25 pm I do. If the mafia has a "godfather" slash "forger" (which I still apparently don't know what that is), and we know there's a cop (who apparently wasn't told there was a godfather slash forger), then three mafia to nine civilians doesn't make sense to me.

Two is now moot.
I believe there is a minuscule chance that this game opened at 10 vs. 2, and I cannot imagine you believe it. A two-man mafia team is plausible, but that implies the presence of independent(s). This civilian team does not appear to lack strength in its roles.

Sloonei explained the forger. It's a good ability, but it isn't ruinous.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention], if Colin is telling the truth then who is the final mafioso?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 177

Post by novaselinenever »

I think we're looking at 1 baddie left, and it's a crafty one.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What is Mac's claim again?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:25 pm I do. If the mafia has a "godfather" slash "forger" (which I still apparently don't know what that is), and we know there's a cop (who apparently wasn't told there was a godfather slash forger), then three mafia to nine civilians doesn't make sense to me.

Two is now moot.
I believe there is a minuscule chance that this game opened at 10 vs. 2, and I cannot imagine you believe it. A two-man mafia team is plausible, but that implies the presence of independent(s). This civilian team does not appear to lack strength in its roles.

Sloonei explained the forger. It's a good ability, but it isn't ruinous.
Well then, that makes the cop even more of a potential liability for the civilians. That's a powerful role.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:55 pm What is Mac's claim again?
Tracker.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”