South Park (host/dead/non)
64%

Total votes: 11
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Re: Community Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by DFaraday »

A quick overview of Mac and Epi's arguments has me feeling more convinced by Mac. [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

And for the record, DDL did restock my protects so I'm feeling good about him.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Epignosis »

Quick lunch post.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:25 am I am telling you it's very obviously Epi. If you would bother to read my posts you would see that. He literally did not put one iota of pressure or suspicion on either of the dead Mafia. It is near impossible for a civ Epi to do that.

Linki: If you fall asleep before doing everyone then I'm gonna burn your face.
Then you're about to witness the near impossible. :)

When I am lynched, it will validate everything I have said so far, and it will make Mac look like a doofus. I like validation and making Mac look like a doofus, so I'm cool with that.

If I am upset about anything at all, it is that, unless I forgot a time, I have an extremely long streak going of not being lynched as a civilian. I don't even recall the last time that happened. So I would be sad to see that come to an end.

But that's not anybody's problem here.

The civilian problem here is that you are lynching a civilian. :nicenod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have to go back now. I won't be available until after 7pm EST, maybe a little before that. During that time, I will post an enthusiastic defense of myself that will hopefully turn this around.

If it doesn't, then I get to dust off a gif I haven't had the chance to use in a very long time...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 326

Post by MacDougall »

What's your plan for if you do manage to convince people to lynch me and then I flip civ?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:16 pm What's your plan for if you do manage to convince people to lynch me and then I flip civ?
Lynch Quin. I already said this.

What's yours?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:16 pm What's your plan for if you do manage to convince people to lynch me and then I flip civ?

What's yours?
Oh yeah where'd you say that?

My plan is to throw out what I think I know and re-read everybody and give nobody a pass.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am disappointed with how little DFaraday, Dragon D Luffy and Colin have contributed to this day so far.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:23 pm Which could be a thing, so Quin or Mac. Mac or Quin. MacQuin.TM
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Is there any point to me writing a defense of myself? I want to know because there are other things I'd rather be doing tonight if I know nothing I say at this juncture is going to be considered.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well if that defense contains information that could potentially be useful to us tomorrow and subsequently create a civilian win yes.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Eff it. If I get lynched, I want no excuses.

For me to be mafia, you have to believe:

1. That I assented to a Night 1 dunya kill.

I wouldn't. I like winning, but I consider dunya a delightful challenge and I would rather outfox her (at least for a while). And she believed in my goodness. You might say nova or colonialbob killed her without checking in to BTSC and asking my opinion, and that's fine, as long as you understand that has never happened before.

2. That I have a role that has almost no value to a mafia.

The mafia consists of a Mafia godfather & 1-shot forger and a Mafia 1-shot strongman & 1-shot vote stealer...and a guy who can post announcements or let somebody else post announcements?

Pretend you're the author of this thing. Is that your mafia squad?

3. That the best I could come up with for nova's fake claim was a "lyncher."

My first order of business in mafia BTSC in a set up like this is to devise believable fake claims. I garauntee you if I was on nova's team, he would have had a better fake claim than "lyncher." I can think of ten better claims off the top of my head. He was coy and it took him a long time to produce a claim. He would not have had that problem if he had me in his corner. Book it.

I didn't even know what the hell a "lyncher" was.

4. That I was the first to hold up my last remaining teammate as a sacrifice in an effort to clear a civilian who was reluctant to use his ability in the first place.

I did this. I hate losing teammates. I would not do this if I were bad. And on that note...

5. That I played video games during the end of Day 1 and left our greatest asset in the lurch instead of digging him out of trouble, which I am very confident I could have done.

I hate the long game. I like clean, quick victories. Under no circumstances would I have sacrificed a teammate who could turn the civilian's greatest advantage into its greatest disadvantage hanging like that. None. Anyone who knows me knows I am a team player and a schemer, and if we lose because I played to those strengths, so be it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Quin »

Epi, why the everloving fuck would you say this:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:41 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:24 pm I have no idea why people are accepting a 7-2 lynch here, especially since there is no proof (like a negative cop result) that I am scum. Mafia is just taking advantage of an easy opportunity, and you better have a damn good plan for the next day.
And secondly, if you're the cop, how many cops are in here?

Got em.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:46 pm Epi, why the everloving fuck would you say this:
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:24 pm I have no idea why people are accepting a 7-2 lynch here, especially since there is no proof (like a negative cop result) that I am scum. Mafia is just taking advantage of an easy opportunity, and you better have a damn good plan for the next day.

Got em.
Makes no sense, does it?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:48 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:46 pm Epi, why the everloving fuck would you say this:

Got em.
Makes no sense, does it?

None. Nada. Zero. Dulce de leche.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I was initially mocking his "there is no proof" comment. There almost never is any proof. I remember that much.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

When I get lynched and I'm shown to be a civilian, will that post make any more sense to you?

I'll answer for you: It won't.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Vote: Quin

I'm lynched. I'm good.

What's your next move?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:36 pm I am disappointed with how little DFaraday, Dragon D Luffy and Colin have contributed to this day so far.
Idk, it doesn’t seem like there’s that much left to say.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You spent day 4 trying to push a case against me and that's all you did. I am a civilian. I cannot acquiesce to anything you've done since the day started because of that. You made yourself my adversary. I concurred to Jay's dying wishes before he died, you knew I would come after you so you got the jump on me, plain and simple.

Your defence post is a wall of wifom as well.

Would you avoid putting untoward pressure on both your teammates in this game yes?

Is it reasonable to assume that you got busy or otherwise had your attention elsewhere in the short time that ColonailBob got lynched in a narrow window yes. Especially when I was the counterwagon and you'd spent day one calling me a civilian. Any teammate of ColonialBob in that situation has either to make themselves fabricate a reason to vote for me on a dime or build an entirely different counterwagon.

Your role might not be as simple as "gives microphone to people" either. That might be a team role for all we know. You could have an entirely different role. Your role as you've described it doesn't make sense on either faction given what we know about the roles people possess.

Sheepishly suggesting Colin shoot Nova is far from causing that outcome. Not to mention you say this as Mafia to get the credit for it later anyway (which you're trying to do here), especially when everything else points to you being teammates with the guy.

If you're a civilian, the Mafia player that is remaining in this game has done a better job looking like a civilian than you. That's why this lynch is occurring. So be it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:36 pm I am disappointed with how little DFaraday, Dragon D Luffy and Colin have contributed to this day so far.
Idk, it doesn’t seem like there’s that much left to say.
It's disappointing when the numero uno cleared civ just decides to phone in the critical day. You're the most likely next night kill if we're wrong. Jay would have left no stone unturned. Be like Jay.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 pm You spent day 4 trying to push a case against me and that's all you did. I am a civilian. I cannot acquiesce to anything you've done since the day started because of that. You made yourself my adversary. I concurred to Jay's dying wishes before he died, you knew I would come after you so you got the jump on me, plain and simple.

Would you avoid putting untoward pressure on both your teammates in this game yes?

Is it reasonable to assume that you got busy or otherwise had your attention elsewhere in the short time that ColonailBob got lynched in a narrow window yes. Especially when I was the counterwagon and you'd spent day one calling me a civilian. Any teammate of ColonialBob in that situation has either to make themselves fabricate a reason to vote for me on a dime or build an entirely different counterwagon.

Your role might not be as simple as "gives microphone to people" either. That might be a team role for all we know. You could have an entirely different role. Your role as you've described it doesn't make sense on either faction given what we know about the roles people possess.

Sheepishly suggesting Colin shoot Nova is far from causing that outcome. Not to mention you say this as Mafia to get the credit for it later anyway (which you're trying to do here), especially when everything else points to you being teammates with the guy.

If you're a civilian, the Mafia player that is remaining in this game has done a better job looking like a civilian than you. That's why this lynch is occurring. So be it.
Because I don't give a shit how I look, padre.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 pm You spent day 4 trying to push a case against me and that's all you did. I am a civilian. I cannot acquiesce to anything you've done since the day started because of that. You made yourself my adversary. I concurred to Jay's dying wishes before he died, you knew I would come after you so you got the jump on me, plain and simple.

And bullshit. I didn't make myself your adversary. The host made you my adversary. Get out of here with that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You all might as well get started on Day 5, because there will be one, and I won't be here to drag your asses to victory.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I said why Colin is good.
I said why DDL is good.
I said why DF is good.

The only two remaining are Mac and Quin.

Start there.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And after lynching me, you have to get that one right, because there likely won't be any more margin for error.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:34 pm

What's yours?

My plan is to throw out what I think I know and re-read everybody and give nobody a pass.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Please take notice that Mac won't name who this remaining mafia member is.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 pm

And bullshit. I didn't make myself your adversary. The host made you my adversary. Get out of here with that.
This is emotionally manipulative bullshit. If you are a civilian I am your teammate and you fucked up day 4 entirely by focusing on me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 pm

This is emotionally manipulative bullshit. If you are a civilian I am your teammate and you fucked up day 4 entirely by focusing on me.
If I am a civilian, it isn't emotionally manipulative, is it?

Do not fucking blame me for a fucked up Day 4 when nobody has done anything but me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am clutch.

Y'all lynching clutch.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Emotionally manipulatively bullshit. Quin and I both put in heaps of effort.

Everything you are posting is flailing Mafia hypocrisy.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The irony is that the only people talking to me today at all when I have a window to talk are the two people who should be lynched.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:28 pm Emotionally manipulatively bullshit. Quin and I both put in heaps of effort.

You've done nothing but focus on me. You're wrong. Who is bad?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:34 pm

What's yours?

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Please take notice that Mac won't name who this remaining mafia member is.
Go ahead and tell me what this means?
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:29 pm The irony is that the only people talking to me today at all when I have a window to talk are the two people who should be lynched.
Well no actually you should be lynched, and are.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:28 pm Emotionally manipulatively bullshit. Quin and I both put in heaps of effort.

Quin.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:29 pm

Quin.
What prevented the Night 2 kill?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday has a doctor claim nobody has disputed. There is a known strongman. Therefore he is cleared.

Colin claimed vig and a vig killed a Mafia. There is no counterclaim therefore he is good.

DDL reloaded cleared civilians. Therefore he is good.

If you are not bad. It is Quin who is bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:30 pm

Quin.
Presumably DFaraday
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There was some insincerity to Quin's effort today I must admit. Starting his reverse trustfall with cleared town Colin was quite whack.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:31 pm

Quin.
Presumably DFaraday
DFaraday would know if he prevented the kill. Has he indicated that he had a hand in that? I don't believe he has.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Quin.
Presumably DFaraday
DFaraday would know if he prevented the kill. Has he indicated that he had a hand in that? I don't believe he has.
What is your hypothesis?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Cannae reply. Is dead.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am a little disappointed at the end of day. Epignosis spent up to the last minute defending himself. I don't see why nobody else was engaging him. I was the one he was fucking suspect of and nobody else was engaging him. Whack. I hate you all.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I see you there Colin. Quin.

Shame on you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Quin.
Presumably DFaraday
What is your hypothesis?
That Quin is telling the truth about losing his shirt.

The only way he is lying is if the mafia withheld a kill in order for Quin to make that claim.

Considering:

A) They already lost the godfather Day 1, and
B) They were hungry to get rid of dunya and JJJ, and
C) DF has not taken credit for the absence of a kill

I see no reason for Quin to be lying about this.

The only person who can be mafia in that scenario is you.

I know it must suck to throw your godfather under the bus and then try to save nova (which you did and tried to blame me for) and have your efforts spoiled, but that's logically the only thing that makes sense. If you have an alternative answer, I'm happy to hear it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

The thread is locked.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”