World Flags Mafia GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Moderator: Community Team

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 409

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day1] UNheard of Accusations

Post by dunya »

when asked to update his reads, leetic chose DDL, Mac and Jack. he says he feels better about DDL, still doesn't like Mac and gives a waffly answer on Jack. I can see leetic as DDL's teammate.
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:45 pm Cursory since I don't have much time: DDL is looking better, still not a fan of Mac, Jack is a bit hard to read as his behaviour seems counterintuitive as scum but I can't see a town motivation either.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 484
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:21 am Remember the time when I asked for people to share reasons for a DDL lynch, and then 6 posts and 15 minutes later I voted for him? Even though those 6 posts didn't include an answer to my query?

What a blunder by me. :grin:

What an absolute mistake. What an accident. :grin:

I sure wish Jackofhearts2005 hadn't seen that terrible bungle by me. :grin:

I can't believe he saw it, it was so-well masked. :grin:
Yeah, all my fake/stupid plays are also 4d chess, ftr.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 645
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:23 am Yeah, all my fake/stupid plays are also 4d chess, ftr.
That's not me playing 4D chess. That's me using my eyeballs to read DDL myself and make a decision.

It's you playing tic-tac-toe. Explain what the hell the mafia motive is there? What did you catch?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:45 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:48 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:44 pm Well, that part was there mainly so people would not take my reads in the wrong way. Last game, I was forced to answer for having Luna and speed in my townreads in that post, which ended up screwing me over by the last day phase. By being more upfront about my intentions here, I.hope that I can avoid any misunderstandings like that. Also, putting introductions before ISOs and other long posts is just something I always do
when i'm civ, i don't at all pay attention to how something might "come across" because i know my intentions are squeaky pure and clean. i might get scum read, but i will have the last laugh cos they'd all be wrong. :p when i'm scum, i definitely pay attention to how i word things so it doesn't come back and bite me in the bum. as such, i find this explanation does little to appease my suspicions of you right now.

i'd like to know which if any reads have developed since your last reads.
Thing is, I get mislynched a lot. There are more games where I have been mislynched than ones that I haven't, in fact, all three games I played here, I got mislynched! After a while you have to learn to consider how people are going to react to your posts so that this doesn't keep happening as these mislynches always end up hurting town.

Cursory since I don't have much time: DDL is looking better, still not a fan of Mac, Jack is a bit hard to read as his behaviour seems counterintuitive as scum but I can't see a town motivation either.
the full exchange, i was applying pressure because i felt there was something off with the tone he came into the thread with. i have also discussed his reads in a separate post. but i really don't like this random of "DDL is looking better" without context here. at least still not a fan of Mac was because he already said what he suspected of Mac and that means his opinion hasn't changed from his more recent content. "DDL is looking better" with no context or why sticks out like a sore thumb.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:25 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:23 am Yeah, all my fake/stupid plays are also 4d chess, ftr.
That's not me playing 4D chess. That's me using my eyeballs to read DDL myself and make a decision.

It's you playing tic-tac-toe. Explain what the hell the mafia motive is there? What did you catch?
Somebody give me a gun and I’ll show ya what I caught.

Why did you suspect DDL?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Legit gripes, dunya. I could see leetic shoving DDL's name in there by force out of a momentary sense of obligation.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And he’s gone. 😒
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:26 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:25 am

Somebody give me a gun and I’ll show ya what I caught.

Why did you suspect DDL?
He looked less civilian than the other two prevailing wagons of the moment (Mac and poutanko) and had more content to make that a concern than Quin's nothing ISO. Those were the four multi-vote wagons at the time, I believe.

He had a few moments where his tone bugged me too, like his intro "Epi is being Jay and Jay is silent" thing. He had a rather default array of GTH reads that mostly looked like they were extracted from a popular-opinion shaped cookie cutter. His gripe with Luna about "Mac was sleeping" was a wack way to attack a Luna post that I thought looked bad for very different reasons.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 pm When I get a bit more time to actually do things, the thread decides to shut up on me. Nice.
Who or what has stood out to you the most so far?
dunya is the one running the show right now. I feel that she's likely town as I don't think scum would be like "sure go shoot me, I wouldn't mind" six hours into D1. Still, I feel there's not a whole lot else is going on right now, and if you took out everything relating to dunya, you'd probably be left with five pages of posts maximum. Too many people are hiding and I don't like it.
If you close your eyes and picture “Player Who Is Hiding in the Shadows”, what name(s) comes to mind?
Nova, DDL, Luna, DF, Colin, speed, Quin, Audrey, poutanko, speedchuck, LC of course, and even JJJ at this point. That may not even be all of them
the next time leetic mentions DDL (after telling me he's feeling better about him), he lists him as someone "hiding in the shadows".

leetic is my biggest suspect.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i will note that MacDougall is not on that list, and up until that post he hadn't really contributed any real game-related content, despite having gripes with his activity and not budging on how he feels about him after his detailed player analysis said "Very inactive for some reason,"

leetic bad. prettysure
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Lunalee »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:56 am I went snooping about our friendly neighborhood poll up there to find DDL teammates in the counterwagons. Then I saw Jack on Luna, and then I remembered Jack doing nothing with DDL, and then I :grin:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 pm DDL is lynchable.
I agree with the sentiment, but not with the better suspects I have.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:41 pm Jay: Somebody give me an excuse to vote DDL
Everyone: ...
Jay: Convincing. Vote DDL
Indeed, Jack's only half-meaningful acknowledgement of DDL during the late-day lynch development was among this shitpile of names:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:40 pm Here’s some salad for Jay.

Would lynch: Quin, DF, lolJay, Colin
Wouldn’t be heartbroken if we lynched: lolDunya, Mac, Pout (but only after Mac), DDL, Audrey, Luna
Would not lynch: Epi, Sabie, TSA, Leet, Nutella, Speedchuck, LC, Nova, Sloonei

That’s like a lot of options so no more bitching about current wagons oh people who won’t follow me on Jay or Quin.
oh man oh man oh man, somebody needs to shoot jack. He's bad.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Every Mac vote looks like horseshit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:43 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:39 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:36 pm I would sooner lynch nutella than Mac.
I read the salad shit. Is there anything more to it than that?
I think MacDougall looks more like a civilian than she does. That's pretty much it.
That's not enough. I'm not even crazy about a MacDougall lynch, but in my mind he's less of a civilian than the other options on the table.
I wish I knew why.
Tampon. :meany:

I don't think DDL is bad. He's made an effort and I believe he's honest in that regard. Lunalee has been crapped on because people don't like the way she says something (I'm extrapolating from what I did read there, but I'd bet I'm right). poutie I don't know well, but I sense genuineness. Mac has been toying with the thread and (from what I have read) not done anything with it.
“DDL’s made an effort and I believe he’s honest in that regard”

DDL really didn’t do a whole lot. Bullshit read. Bad Epi.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 159

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:32 am
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 pm When I get a bit more time to actually do things, the thread decides to shut up on me. Nice.
Who or what has stood out to you the most so far?
dunya is the one running the show right now. I feel that she's likely town as I don't think scum would be like "sure go shoot me, I wouldn't mind" six hours into D1. Still, I feel there's not a whole lot else is going on right now, and if you took out everything relating to dunya, you'd probably be left with five pages of posts maximum. Too many people are hiding and I don't like it.
If you close your eyes and picture “Player Who Is Hiding in the Shadows”, what name(s) comes to mind?
Nova, DDL, Luna, DF, Colin, speed, Quin, Audrey, poutanko, speedchuck, LC of course, and even JJJ at this point. That may not even be all of them
the next time leetic mentions DDL (after telling me he's feeling better about him), he lists him as someone "hiding in the shadows".

leetic is my biggest suspect.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DDL teammates so far: Epi, Jack, Leetic
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:41 am i will note that MacDougall is not on that list, and up until that post he hadn't really contributed any real game-related content, despite having gripes with his activity and not budging on how he feels about him after his detailed player analysis said "Very inactive for some reason,"

leetic bad. prettysure
cool, we might have one whole team among DDL, JackofHearts, and leetic. The definitely all look compatible.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It is super convenient for Dunya and Nutella to now have new suspects to distract from all the fur they left in grandma’s bed.

How’s about give me and Luna guns and make it a quickdraw competition.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:45 am DDL teammates so far: Epi, Jack, Leetic
the roles listed in the first post list only 3 teammates per scum team.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 308

Post by novaselinenever »

Let's not jump the gun.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m gonna defend Leetic and Epi cause momentum.

Jk I’m gonna defend Epi because tone. Leetic can handle his own defense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Um...why hasn’t MP replaced Leetic yet [mention]sprityo[/mention]
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:46 am It is super convenient for Dunya and Nutella to now have new suspects to distract from all the fur they left in grandma’s bed.

If you two teams want to kill each other, I’m on board.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

Someone give me a gun :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:49 am Someone give me a gun :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Why did I say Nutella? Meant Luna. I townread Nutella.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hard to keep track of all these fake reads. 😂
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

But seriously, give me a gun. Daykills are my third favorite thing after being host outted (aka liscence to shitpost) and secret codes.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:47 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:45 am DDL teammates so far: Epi, Jack, Leetic
Epi, Jack, Leetic, Luna

Keep em comin
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

If someone doesn't give me a gun I am going to go full 3P and burn you guys to death
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by poutanko »

Uh...tbh out of all people who town read me, I think Luna is the most genuine.
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:56 am
Epi, Jack, Leetic, Luna

Keep em comin
Audrey didn’t mention DDL!

:goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:56 am
Epi, Jack, Leetic, Luna

Keep em comin
:suspish:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It’s a good thing DDL is dead but it cuts down on the hilarity of misfiring guns. It would have been better to get the ninja.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 pm -A player will always be told how many items they received during the night. You will only be able to keep ONE OF EACH ITEM. The rest will be "thrown out."
-All Fake items take PRIORITY over normal items.
-Players cannot give themselves items.
Boo hiss.

I wanted 5 real guns and 1 fake gun so it’s like Russian roulette.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I have to ask him????? It’s courtesy jack ::meany:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:49 am Um...why hasn’t MP replaced Leetic yet @sprityo
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:59 am Uh...tbh out of all people who town read me, I think Luna is the most genuine.
who else town reads you?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:46 am It is super convenient for Dunya and Nutella to now have new suspects to distract from all the fur they left in grandma’s bed.

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

sprityo wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:13 am I have to ask him????? It’s courtesy jack ::meany:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:49 am Um...why hasn’t MP replaced Leetic yet sprityo
no need. i'm shooting him in less than 9 hours.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:34 am
poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:59 am Uh...tbh out of all people who town read me, I think Luna is the most genuine.
who else town reads you?
Iirc Nutella, Epi, and there's another 1 I think Speed?
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

poutanko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:40 am
who else town reads you?
Sloonei too
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

who else town reads you?
who doesn't look genuine?
novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:38 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:13 am I have to ask him????? It’s courtesy jack ::meany:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:49 am Um...why hasn’t MP replaced Leetic yet sprityo
pretty confident you won't be shooting yourself. Is that you mrs. fabricator?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

why does this thought exist? what are you trying to get at? why are you narrowing it down to "out of all people who town read me" to give luna some civilian credit? what does it matter who townreads you or not? does luna's alignment or sincerity have anything to do with the fact she town reads you?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:41 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:38 am
pretty confident you won't be shooting yourself. Is that you mrs. fabricator?
i'm a cup half full kinda gal :biggrin:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Hell yeah ddl was bad
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:56 am I went snooping about our friendly neighborhood poll up there to find DDL teammates in the counterwagons. Then I saw Jack on Luna, and then I remembered Jack doing nothing with DDL, and then I :grin:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 pm DDL is lynchable.
I agree with the sentiment, but not with the better suspects I have.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:41 pm Jay: Somebody give me an excuse to vote DDL
Everyone: ...
Jay: Convincing. Vote DDL
Indeed, Jack's only half-meaningful acknowledgement of DDL during the late-day lynch development was among this shitpile of names:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:40 pm Here’s some salad for Jay.

Would lynch: Quin, DF, lolJay, Colin
Wouldn’t be heartbroken if we lynched: lolDunya, Mac, Pout (but only after Mac), DDL, Audrey, Luna
Would not lynch: Epi, Sabie, TSA, Leet, Nutella, Speedchuck, LC, Nova, Sloonei

That’s like a lot of options so no more bitching about current wagons oh people who won’t follow me on Jay or Quin.
Got em.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:41 am
who else town reads you?
who doesn't look genuine?
Add Sloonei to the list of those who town read me ^

I can't pinpoint who doesn't look genuine tbh, easier to explain why I feel Luna being the most genuine. She town read me since quite early like before the votes were stacked so no way to see if I'm really town and alone and not maf from other team. Dunno why would if she's a maf, would want to risk white knighting me early when there's a possibility of me being maf from diff team (that will get her in trouble if I'm lynched). Tbf Sloonei also did the same early too and he explained the reason and it's different one from Luna (his reasoning).
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:44 am
why does this thought exist? what are you trying to get at? why are you narrowing it down to "out of all people who town read me" to give luna some civilian credit? what does it matter who townreads you or not? does luna's alignment or sincerity have anything to do with the fact she town reads you?
Read my post before this one and calm your tits. I can't post quickly due to the error I keep having to deal with if I quote people in this forum.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

My tits have not calmed down. PMSing to the max.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

You didn't answer my questions.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:54 pm “Jay is town” is the equivalent of saying “the Patriots will win the AFC East this year.”

Speedchuck continues to say nothing.
GFY

Return to “Previous Jobs”