Post by novaselinenever »

Haven't heard much from Sabie :ponder:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: Vault Hunt [Day 1]

Post by sabie12 »

So out of the options of people who have votes its mac or Luna. Since we need a majority vote its better if we can come to an agreement. Mac has 3 posts that basically are him claiming he is civ and telling me that his weird exchange with nova doesn't mean anything then he voted for me. Regardless of the vote being for me I find it odd that he's so blah and uninvolved.
Luna mostly has been talking about whether people should role claim which I feel like it's been established role claims are pretty sketchy in this set up.

I guess I'm going to vote mac at the moment. His only reason voting me is that I questioned him because I thought the exchange between him and nova was a little weird. Like both assuming they know what alignment the other is. If that's just a joke or whatever why not just say that?
I have an appointment so may not be around for a little bit. Willing to listen to other cases if something comes up.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:35 pm Haven't heard much from Sabie :ponder:
You posted that as I was typing my post. I work a crazy job and then do gaming and things after work so I'm not always around to post a lot.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 171

sabie12 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:35 pm So out of the options of people who have votes its mac or Luna. Since we need a majority vote its better if we can come to an agreement. Mac has 3 posts that basically are him claiming he is civ and telling me that his weird exchange with nova doesn't mean anything then he voted for me. Regardless of the vote being for me I find it odd that he's so blah and uninvolved.
Luna mostly has been talking about whether people should role claim which I feel like it's been established role claims are pretty sketchy in this set up.

I guess I'm going to vote mac at the moment. His only reason voting me is that I questioned him because I thought the exchange between him and nova was a little weird. Like both assuming they know what alignment the other is. If that's just a joke or whatever why not just say that?
I have an appointment so may not be around for a little bit. Willing to listen to other cases if something comes up.
What did you find weird about the exchange between Mac and I?

You're mostly narrating what Luna has done so far, I'd rather hear your thoughts about her.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Lunalee »

My "caught-up" opinions on everyone:

Spacedaisy - despite the "weird vibe" popular opinion on spacedaisy, I actually think she looks town. mechanics posts can be town, and I like that she wrote all that out while learning the roles (I will read it eventually, promise).
novaselinenever - I think nova is winning the "highest poster" award. His questions and interactions look town to me.
nutella - is trying to stay active (even while in Japan), and is voting me, so she's either town, or trying really hard to correct her scum meta of never suspecting me.
juliets - looks town (as always). She also paid a lot of attention to Daisy's "long" post, but I don't know if she actually read or responded to it.
Muriel - still absent?
jackofhearts2005 - is just casually throwing out opinions and suspects, but none of them feel serious yet.
sabie12 - looks like typical sabie, but also is "no u" voting suspecting mac
muugen - jumped in late and made a "catch-up" post which honestly just seems to parrot the opinions of the thread.
sprityo - is not quite ready to "supatown" or contribute too much yet.
Neverwhere - looks like they are struggling to find something to contribute while at the same time acknowledging they are not really contributing
Epignosis - lazy poster, and currently suspects juliets because she "looks like she did in Addams family mafia when she was scum"
Macdougall - in only three posts he both claims to not be a witch and know that nova is also not a witch, and shoo sabie off for questioning it.

Conclusion: [VOTE: lynch Macdougall] aubergine, [VOTE: Lunalee gets Butt Stallion!] aubergine (despite some of you looking town, I'd still rather have it)
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

also, forgot to note but my list is ordered from "most town vibe" at the top to "least town vibe" at the bottom.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
novaselinenever
Hitman

Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:08 pm My "caught-up" opinions on everyone:

Spacedaisy - despite the "weird vibe" popular opinion on spacedaisy, I actually think she looks town. mechanics posts can be town, and I like that she wrote all that out while learning the roles (I will read it eventually, promise).
novaselinenever - I think nova is winning the "highest poster" award. His questions and interactions look town to me.
nutella - is trying to stay active (even while in Japan), and is voting me, so she's either town, or trying really hard to correct her scum meta of never suspecting me.
juliets - looks town (as always). She also paid a lot of attention to Daisy's "long" post, but I don't know if she actually read or responded to it.
Muriel - still absent?
jackofhearts2005 - is just casually throwing out opinions and suspects, but none of them feel serious yet.
sabie12 - looks like typical sabie, but also is "no u" voting suspecting mac
muugen - jumped in late and made a "catch-up" post which honestly just seems to parrot the opinions of the thread.
sprityo - is not quite ready to "supatown" or contribute too much yet.
Neverwhere - looks like they are struggling to find something to contribute while at the same time acknowledging they are not really contributing
Epignosis - lazy poster, and currently suspects juliets because she "looks like she did in Addams family mafia when she was scum"
Macdougall - in only three posts he both claims to not be a witch and know that nova is also not a witch, and shoo sabie off for questioning it.

Conclusion: [VOTE: lynch Macdougall] aubergine, [VOTE: Lunalee gets Butt Stallion!] aubergine (despite some of you looking town, I'd still rather have it)
Rainbow this list please. I like shiny colors :noble:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Why are you putting weird vibe in quotation mark? lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

The quotation marks on none quotes are weirding me out.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:10 pm also, forgot to note but my list is ordered from "most town vibe" at the top to "least town vibe" at the bottom.
Oh I missed this, so no need for the rainbow :p

What do you think about Epi's suspicion of Juliets? Anything else on Epi than "lazy"?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]Lunalee[/mention], yes I did read Daisy's entire post and looked back at the roles to see what she was talking about. I didn't respond because I boiled it down to two things she was asking town about and then it looked like both of those things she or someone else had thought of reasons why they didn't work. I did like the clown idea but iirc she came up with a reason why that wouldn't work - a reason I can't remember. I'll look back to jog my memory. I think you'll see what I mean when you read it and break it down.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Vault Hunt [Day 0]

Post by juliets »

This was the post where she decided the clown idea might not be the best. Now that I look at it again I do have a questions though. Daisy, why would it be obvious which target is Mordecai's? Or maybe someone else can answer it if Daisy is not around.
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:12 am Oh I thought of a flaw in the idea of directing the clown’s target for Lilith, but I’m not sure it makes enough of a difference to outweigh the benefit. If we direct the clown’s target by public thread, and Lilith uses it then it will be obvious which target is Lilith’s andwhich is Mordecai’s. Is this a big enough drawback to make it a bad plan? Input please.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:18 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:10 pm also, forgot to note but my list is ordered from "most town vibe" at the top to "least town vibe" at the bottom.
Oh I missed this, so no need for the rainbow :p

What do you think about Epi's suspicion of Juliets? Anything else on Epi than "lazy"?
sorry, I should have made it colorful. :D
Epi's suspicion of Juliets looks like it could be a genuine suspicion, but one he didn't have to do much to arrive at. Her response to his suspicion though makes her look good.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:18 pm @Lunalee, yes I did read Daisy's entire post and looked back at the roles to see what she was talking about. I didn't respond because I boiled it down to two things she was asking town about and then it looked like both of those things she or someone else had thought of reasons why they didn't work. I did like the clown idea but iirc she came up with a reason why that wouldn't work - a reason I can't remember. I'll look back to jog my memory. I think you'll see what I mean when you read it and break it down.
good to know, thanks!
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:39 pm
sabie12 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:35 pm So out of the options of people who have votes its mac or Luna. Since we need a majority vote its better if we can come to an agreement. Mac has 3 posts that basically are him claiming he is civ and telling me that his weird exchange with nova doesn't mean anything then he voted for me. Regardless of the vote being for me I find it odd that he's so blah and uninvolved.

What did you find weird about the exchange between Mac and I?

You're mostly narrating what Luna has done so far, I'd rather hear your thoughts about her.
You said you were hoping he was bad and then he was like nah and neither are you. It was just weird to me. I guess I'm the only one who thought it was.
And idk Luna is hard to read. I could see maybe her questions about roleclaiming being because she's bad and would benefit from people claiming but other than that there isnt much else to go on.
I voted mac because out of the current suspicions going around I felt like that was the best option.
~Darren Shan~
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:30 pm Last time I voted Mac without saying why, the mafia exploded. This time, nothing happened. What gives?
So you're saying one of you and Mac are bad? Or both :dark:
I mean, yeah, if I was bad, that would certainly explain why the mafia didn’t jump on my vote. :rolleyes:

Idk if it actually says anything about Mac’s alignment.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:07 pm Umm where is everyone? The lynch is this evening.
Work is plentiful and unpleasant.
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:09 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:59 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:39 pm @novaselinenever what are your thoughts about the entry posts?
I find myself unimpressed by Luna and Nutella so far. What do you think about Epi's thoughts on you?
I don't know what he means. I look the same at the beginning of every game. He seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge. Maybe he would like to share specifics. I won't tag him because it messes up his browser and he says he reads every post so he'll see this one.

linki
What kind of inside knowledge was I trying to get people to believe I had about you? I have no inside knowledge. I got a role and that is all.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have a hard non-witchery stance on Spacedaisy.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I totally forgot we were playing majority. We need to have a plan before the last minute. I hate majority in non lylo situations
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

How can you opine that Spacedaisy is a civilian on the basis of people's reactions to a massive post that you haven't even read? :eye:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:08 pm
I am far, far, far, far from a lazy poster. That adjective cannot possibly apply to someone who is so busy he is unable to post.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’d lynch Luna, Juliets and maybe Sprityo.

That is, I have no real desire to lynch Mac.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Do you not approve of the terms highest poster and supatown? Or are you mocking us (Spriyo and I)? :evileye:

I'm familiar with scare quotes but I'm weirded out by your use of them. Both the targeted terms and the number lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Thanks for the link though!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Supatown I get.

Why is town vibe and not town vibe quoted?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:48 pm I’d lynch Luna, Juliets and maybe Sprityo.

What's up with Juliets and Sprit?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’ve been looking for the clip from Role Models where Jane Lynch uses air quotes for the phrase “your presence” and Paul Rudd asks her if she’s implying he’s not really here but alas, I can only find the punchline, not the whole joke.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:48 pm I’d lynch Luna, Juliets and maybe Sprityo.

Juliets does feel like her Adams Family self. I don’t like Sprityo saying he’s gonna supatown and then being like “well not yet.”
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

:omg: playa salad!
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:50 pm
Do you not approve of the terms highest poster and supatown? Or are you mocking us (Spriyo and I)? :evileye:

I'm familiar with scare quotes but I'm weirded out by your use of them. Both the targeted terms and the number lol.
I didn't think that hard about it while typing. but highest poster feels like a title, and hence the quote, and supatown was a phase sprityo used himself, hence the quote.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:02 pm

:omg: playa salad!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:40 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:07 pm Umm where is everyone? The lynch is this evening.
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:39 pm @novaselinenever what are your thoughts about the entry posts?
I find myself unimpressed by Luna and Nutella so far. What do you think about Epi's thoughts on you?
I don't know what he means. I look the same at the beginning of every game. He seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge. Maybe he would like to share specifics. I won't tag him because it messes up his browser and he says he reads every post so he'll see this one.

linki
What kind of inside knowledge was I trying to get people to believe I had about you? I have no inside knowledge. I got a role and that is all.
Ok, then tell us what I did in the beginning of that game that looks like the beginning of this game. It looked to me like you were saying you saw things while hosting me that others (players, spectators) didn't see. Otherwise why not just say "In Julie's last game"? But like I told nova maybe I just was focused too hard on the fact you said you hosted me, so just give some specific examples of what you saw there that you are saying you see here.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:47 pm

How can you opine that Spacedaisy is a civilian on the basis of people's reactions to a massive post that you haven't even read? :eye:
I am far, far, far, far from a lazy poster. That adjective cannot possibly apply to someone who is so busy he is unable to post.
I'm most definitely not calling you lazy. I realize you stay very busy. Just your early posts come across as lazy to me.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:01 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:53 pm

Juliets does feel like her Adams Family self. I don’t like Sprityo saying he’s gonna supatown and then being like “well not yet.”
What do you see that you saw in Addams family?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:47 pm

I'm most definitely not calling you lazy. I realize you stay very busy. Just your early posts come across as lazy to me.
oh, and per your other question:
I thought Daisy's posts in general looked good, and I don't agree with other people's reactions to her post. (And I did skim the large post, I get the gist of it)
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:40 pm

linki
Ok, then tell us what I did in the beginning of that game that looks like the beginning of this game. It looked to me like you were saying you saw things while hosting me that others (players, spectators) didn't see. Otherwise why not just say "In Julie's last game"? But like I told nova maybe I just was focused too hard on the fact you said you hosted me, so just give some specific examples of what you saw there that you are saying you see here.
I thought you meant that I had "information," (i.e., some mechanical-based host-given knowledge about you).

I gave my impression at the time. I'm not going to go through and dig up specific examples about things.

You're posting a great deal, and I have no interest in lynching a heavy participant Day 1 without a compelling reason. You giving me a similar sense to your performance in your last game is far from a compelling reason.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If we need seven votes to kill somebody, I recommend that we take time now to create a default lynch, one that, if nothing better arises, that's where we go to ensure bloodshed occurs.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 46

Post by speedchuck »

JUST UNDER TWO HOURS LEFT IN THE DAY
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:15 pm If we need seven votes to kill somebody, I recommend that we take time now to create a default lynch, one that, if nothing better arises, that's where we go to ensure bloodshed occurs.
I'm in. Mac sound good? Open to suggestions as well.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:15 pm If we need seven votes to kill somebody, I recommend that we take time now to create a default lynch, one that, if nothing better arises, that's where we go to ensure bloodshed occurs.
How should we go about doing it?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:17 pm
I don't feel like I've seen anything AI about Mac. He was uninvolved like this in the Addams family.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm not wild about a MacDougall lynch. He was not active in Addams and didn't even submit Night actions. I feel like lynching him now would be a lazy move.

Of course, knowing that bastard, he's being useless now on purpose. :suspish:
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:19 pm
I don't feel like I've seen anything AI about Mac. He was uninvolved like this in the Addams family.
But his few posts and vote seemed off. Hence my vote. Who would you like to lynch (besides me of course)?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:21 pm I'm not wild about a MacDougall lynch. He was not active in Addams and didn't even submit Night actions. I feel like lynching him now would be a lazy move.

Of course, knowing that bastard, he's being useless now on purpose. :suspish:
Yes theres the rub.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:21 pm
But his few posts and vote seemed off. Hence my vote. Who would you like to lynch (besides me of course)?
What seemed off about his posts and vote? Maybe you have explained this and I missed it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 128

Post by MacDougall »

Ffs
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

We need [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] and [mention]novaselinenever[/mention] to join the discussion. I haven't seen the others recently.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:23 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:21 pm
What seemed off about his posts and vote? Maybe you have explained this and I missed it.
Here's the short of it: Mac responds to nova's post "I hope Mac's a witch" with "No, I'm not, and neither are you." Sabie then asks about the interaction because it feels weird, and Mac replies to sabie that it "it was nothing." then decides to put his vote on her.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh good Mac is here.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”