No votes

Total votes: 6
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 128

Re: Vault Hunt [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 pm Someone tell me what’s a thing I should do.
Look at Nutella. I have no opinion on her and that's a problem.
nutella went pretty hard out at lunalee in a game where the expectation is that you aren't gonna get distancing cred. I think she is town.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:36 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:30 pm I checked Mac and he's a witch. Good game, good hustle.
Except you didn't and I am not.
:mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

my poe pool for mafia is

nutella
muugen
sloonei

with jack floating in the radius around it but i havent made a decision to put him in the pool yet
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think it's Jack and Epi
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

All roads lead to Jack though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am going to do interaction analysis for Lunalee teammates now that I am at keyboard. I am gonna start with jack and then go from a to z after that.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:43 pm I am going to do interaction analysis for Lunalee teammates now that I am at keyboard. I am gonna start with jack and then go from a to z after that.
i look forward to this, as long as it wont take "5 minutes" like last time
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:43 pm I am going to do interaction analysis for Lunalee teammates now that I am at keyboard. I am gonna start with jack and then go from a to z after that.
I do not see how you know Lunalee was bad, so I don't see how such an analysis warrants attention.

Solve the first issue for me, and you solve the second.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:46 pm
I do not see how you know Lunalee was bad, so I don't see how such an analysis warrants attention.

Because I am the oracle and I targeted someone on the first night that was targeted (Nova) and had revealed to me that there was two Mafia remaining at the beginning of the night. The only person who was dead at that stage was Lunalee. Lunalee is Mafia.

The fact that I remain alive and you actually hadn't realised that I was the Oracle is kinda funny don't ya think?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There is zero doubt that Lunalee was Mafia. Zero. Utterly none. Unless you think I fake claimed. In which case I can't help dumb.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

i believe mac, i dont see a reason for him to fake claim, no one is gonna counterclaim him cause mafia aren't that ballsy
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

between nutella, muugen, and sloonei there is little to nothing usable as far as game content so either they cough up something tangible or theyre getting chopped
Banners:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epi said he believed my claim wholeheartedly because Mafia don't have the balls and now he questions me. I don't know what to do with his contrarianism.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Because I am the oracle and I targeted someone on the first night that was targeted (Nova) and had revealed to me that there was two Mafia remaining at the beginning of the night. The only person who was dead at that stage was Lunalee. Lunalee is Mafia.

The fact that I remain alive and you actually hadn't realised that I was the Oracle is kinda funny don't ya think?
There's nothing funny about that at all. It's called "being disengaged."
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mentions of Jack by Lunalee

Quite a lot. Lunalee cast quite a lot of suspicion at Jack but it didn't amount to a genuine attempt to lynch him. She was talked off it by nutella.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:04 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:02 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:17 pm But that makes it easier for the Witches to soup kill 'cause it narrows down heavily and they have access to the identity to night killed players as long as Necro is alive.
yeah, I would recommend no role claims by anyone ever. That soup thing could get messy quick.
Nah, nah. Every other person just lie about your roleclaim.
That might be good and all until an out-of-the-loop townie hops in and angrily counter-claims the fake role claim
NAI gametech waffle.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:08 pm My "caught-up" opinions on everyone:

Spacedaisy - despite the "weird vibe" popular opinion on spacedaisy, I actually think she looks town. mechanics posts can be town, and I like that she wrote all that out while learning the roles (I will read it eventually, promise).
novaselinenever - I think nova is winning the "highest poster" award. His questions and interactions look town to me.
nutella - is trying to stay active (even while in Japan), and is voting me, so she's either town, or trying really hard to correct her scum meta of never suspecting me.
juliets - looks town (as always). She also paid a lot of attention to Daisy's "long" post, but I don't know if she actually read or responded to it.
Muriel - still absent?
jackofhearts2005 - is just casually throwing out opinions and suspects, but none of them feel serious yet.
sabie12 - looks like typical sabie, but also is "no u" voting suspecting mac
muugen - jumped in late and made a "catch-up" post which honestly just seems to parrot the opinions of the thread.
sprityo - is not quite ready to "supatown" or contribute too much yet.
Neverwhere - looks like they are struggling to find something to contribute while at the same time acknowledging they are not really contributing
Epignosis - lazy poster, and currently suspects juliets because she "looks like she did in Addams family mafia when she was scum"
Macdougall - in only three posts he both claims to not be a witch and know that nova is also not a witch, and shoo sabie off for questioning it.

Conclusion: [VOTE: lynch Macdougall] aubergine, [VOTE: Lunalee gets Butt Stallion!] aubergine (despite some of you looking town, I'd still rather have it)
Huge wall post of soul reads. Waffle on jack. Sort of hedging.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:48 pm I’d lynch Luna, Juliets and maybe Sprityo.

That is, I have no real desire to lynch Mac.
:omg: playa salad!
Accuses Jack of playa salad with a jokey emoji. This does look genuinely accusatory.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:44 pm Here's my top three folks I wouldn't mind lynching:
Mac
Jack of hearts
sprityo
Includes Jack in a list of three people she wouldn't mind lynching. Includes me. Both of us comprising her primary suspects. Sprityo is an interesting include for later.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:18 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:48 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:44 pm Here's my top three folks I wouldn't mind lynching:
Mac
Jack of hearts
sprityo
Luna why Jack?
that player salad post
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:36 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:34 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:18 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:48 pm
Mac
Jack of hearts
sprityo
Luna why Jack?
that player salad post
Nooooppe nope nope. He made it so obviously a joke. That post singlehandedly convinced me he's town. Somehow you fell for the too-obvious bait. You so bad.
I thought he was being serious
Hmmmm. This side of the analysis makes Jack look pretty good in isolation. It sort of soured me on my Jack boner a bit.

Now to read Jack.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:53 pm Epi said he believed my claim wholeheartedly because Mafia don't have the balls and now he questions me. I don't know what to do with his contrarianism.
There's nothing to do with it. It's there to be there.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm

I've seen disengaged Epi. This doesn't feel like disengaged Epi. It feels like nefarious chaos posting Epi.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Vault Hunt [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Jack re: Luna

This is the real source of my pain. Jack globbed on to me early in the day and never found his way off my wagon despite suspecting Luna (who also suspected him). Someone help me understand Jack. How does civilian Jack react to baseless and incorrect suspicion? Because here he is being pretty much ignorant of it. He ignored her and he's ignored me too. Is that civ Jack or mafia Jack?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:48 pm I’d lynch Luna, Juliets and maybe Sprityo.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:29 pm “Crap. I forgot to switch my vote and it’s after 6. Crap. I’m the deciding vote on a player I don’t suspect. Oh. Luna died anyway.”

Hope she was bad.

Those gifs are pretty good @speedchuck
The above post reads like someone with a guilty mind trying to control the narrative on himself.

The rest is just waffly back and forthing. To be honest the analysis makes me think he is town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

wait why are we not assuming epi is bad from that claim or was he just spouting shit for fun
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epi's interactions with Luna are definitely w/w I'd clear him.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

is there something that messes up targets/role checks idk i'm so out of the loop
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm

I've seen disengaged Epi. This doesn't feel like disengaged Epi. It feels like nefarious chaos posting Epi.
There are no flips. This a mafia dream house. If I were bad, I'd have this thing won by now. I have nothing to do but play a guessing game. If you would like me to claim, I will, but I then that's two of us gone.

Please remind yourself that you couldn't figure me out if your life depended on it even if I gave you color by number instructions.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Linki: Lol shut up
nutella wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:00 pm wait why are we not assuming epi is bad from that claim or was he just spouting shit for fun
If anything fake claiming the way he has is something I expect more for a townie than a Mafia.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hmm ok
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think my POE is Sloonei and Muugen now that I've had a chance to read.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In a trustfall I could give everyone a civ clear in this game right now except those two.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis - Attacked Lunalee in a very civilian Epi way.

jackofhearts2005 - Mutual suspicion between he and Lunalee seemed non teammate indicative

Muriel/Sloonei - Swapped in late and so can be forgiven for not trying

muugen - Didn't realise the game started and appeared to give a genuine catch up post where he town read Nova and Juliet and shaded Spacedaisy, so has at least offered something rather than just not trying

Neverwhere - Appeared to show civilian doubt during the end of day one, switching off me to Lunalee (and I believe staying there)

nutella - Eviscerated Lunalee and day 1 and was the main driver of the Lunabus

sprityo - Seems to be genuinely trying to solve the game. Hasn't shown his Mafia underpants as Sprityo is want to do.

Spacedaisy - Has put in quite a lot of effort. Questioned Luna quite a bit.

I'd say that Muugen and Sloonei look the least civilian by some distance.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Consider yourself having two votes where you want them today, Mac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You are voting for me though lol
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:23 pm You are voting for me though lol
Details, details.

Let me know where you want it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Probably Sloonei
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:39 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 pm Someone tell me what’s a thing I should do.
Look at Nutella. I have no opinion on her and that's a problem.
nutella went pretty hard out at lunalee in a game where the expectation is that you aren't gonna get distancing cred. I think she is town.
Without confirming the details of this myself, this seems like a real solid theory.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:31 pm Probably Sloonei
I'll move elsewhere if you need me to do so.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Who would you go for after me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:36 pm
Muugen:mafia:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Muugen. Then if the game wasn't over I'd probably be looking at Spacedaisy or Neverwhere.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:53 pm
Muugen. Then if the game wasn't over I'd probably be looking at Spacedaisy or Neverwhere.
Okay
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have a slight preference for lynching Muugen first.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I do not really have preference between them aside from the fact that Sloonei scares me more
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to bed, and you won't see me at all the rest of the day. I'll pop on to vote, but that is all I can do. I have my last rehearsal for concerts this week, and I'm blocked at work.

Make a good decision.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:16 am I do not really have preference between them aside from the fact that Sloonei scares me more
I’m barely even playing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Vault Hunt [Day 1]

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:58 pm Jack re: Luna

This is the real source of my pain. Jack globbed on to me early in the day and never found his way off my wagon despite suspecting Luna (who also suspected him). Someone help me understand Jack. How does civilian Jack react to baseless and incorrect suspicion? Because here he is being pretty much ignorant of it. He ignored her and he's ignored me too. Is that civ Jack or mafia Jack?

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:29 pm “Crap. I forgot to switch my vote and it’s after 6. Crap. I’m the deciding vote on a player I don’t suspect. Oh. Luna died anyway.”

Hope she was bad.

Those gifs are pretty good speedchuck
The above post reads like someone with a guilty mind trying to control the narrative on himself.

The rest is just waffly back and forthing. To be honest the analysis makes me think he is town.
The problem is you're basing suspicion on stuff that didn't happen.

I haven't ignored you at all. You've seen how I react to baseless suspicion from Luna. In Addams Family. Juliets gave me a hard time for letting Luna off the hook for it. I didn't suspect Luna for suspecting me (though in hindsight, her suspicions look fake). I suspected her for this.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:06 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:04 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:02 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:17 pm But that makes it easier for the Witches to soup kill 'cause it narrows down heavily and they have access to the identity to night killed players as long as Necro is alive.
yeah, I would recommend no role claims by anyone ever. That soup thing could get messy quick.
Hi witch!
Ah, the old "let me give you some strategy, fellow townies" tell.
Legit from a man who kept forgetting to send in night actions last game, I don't wanna hear it about how I missed a deadline. It's not great play on my part but there's nothing nefarious about it because my vote wasn't enough to swing anything D1 or D2.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epi - Other than fakeclaiming cop, I haven't seen a lot of town moves out of him. No real reason to suspect him besides POE.

Mac - I believe his claim. Town.

Sloonei - There's been a ping on his interactions with Mac but it's minor. Wasn't around while Luna was so hard to call them w/w or w/t.

Muugen - Not a fan of the way he nixed my plan RE:cops and oracles. Thought he was town for not reading how some power worked but everyone has disagreed with that so I guess that's kinda stupid. Also basically vetoing townreads? That's probably nai style since it's not a serious wolf strategy to come in and be like "no townreads allowed." Gth bad for shading me instead of doing anything. When I challenged Muugen on it, he just repeated the same thing without elaborating and that comes across fake.

Neverwhere - Town vibes.

Nutella - Sheeping Mac's townread atm.

Sprityo - Mac gave me a reason to townread him but I forgot what it was. Might have been him coming at Mac feeling genuine. Wasn't a fan of the way he said he'd supatown and didn't. Let's give him a light townread anyway.

Daisy - The thing I remember most about Daisy is her sticking up for me because of the pie/oracle plan (which Mac ignored anyway smh). This is a good read. Could be buddying me but why buddy someone you can just mislynch. Lord knows, people don't need well thought out cases to suspect me (*glares at the Addams Family town*) and there is a case here. It's wrong but it would be really easy for scum to get me lynched/let me be lynched and not even have the flip to make them look bad for it. Townlean.

So something like

Mac
Nutella

Daisy
Never
Sprityo

Epi
Sloonei
Mugen
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you want to put your Epi sus at rest go look at how savage he was to Lunalee
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Neverwhere »

I just woke up, so will contribute later but

Why would I be next? You've consistently said through out the game you read me as town. You mentioned that I was one of the only ones who KEPT my vote on lunalee and tried to make sure I took care fo that because I believed she was a witch. It would have been easier for me to switch my vote to you to try to get a majority. ALSO in the jack vs. sabie vote I did the same as you, I reread Jacks posts and talked myself out of his guilt so switched my vote back to sabie. I don't see how you could be reading me as next in line for scum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neverwhere wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:45 am
I just woke up, so will contribute later but

Why would I be next? You've consistently said through out the game you read me as town. You mentioned that I was one of the only ones who KEPT my vote on lunalee and tried to make sure I took care fo that because I believed she was a witch. It would have been easier for me to switch my vote to you to try to get a majority. ALSO in the jack vs. sabie vote I did the same as you, I reread Jacks posts and talked myself out of his guilt so switched my vote back to sabie. I don't see how you could be reading me as next in line for scum.
Relax I don't think you are Mafia. I said I'd look at you if the game was still going and Muugen and Sloonei were dead.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Muugen] aubergine

It’s annoying that we can’t get a tie and see who reacts where since we don’t have enough votes to put two candidates in lynch position unless basically everyone votes for one of them, at which point, everyone’s cards are down andvtheres no reaction to be had.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

My first 200 games or whatever were maj (with manual vote tallies and none of the MU software I love). I don’t know how I handled it.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

:ponder: interesting
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:09 am :ponder: interesting
What is interesting?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”