Total votes: 23
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [DAY 4] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Tangrowth »

Scratch that, I lied, sorry. There was one missing. Lol. Didn't mean to confuse; I overlooked one in my spreadsheet.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hmm, okay. Piranha could always have been blocked or PM'd in that s/he was declining to use the power. Or the person is dead, D-E-D.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

BIH Dom. Not too sad to see you go. I'm curious as to how Zodac was able to switch the results, but to me, it almost certainly proves his abilities are different in this game in some way. Anyone else read it that way or not?

Why me, Russ? I feel like I remember you saying why, but it's slipped my mind and I'm tired and can't remember.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

Fuck Zodac, tbh[/dead'
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

RIPiywg Kate! Bye Dom! Damn, DP dont let anybody try to mess with the Porcupuss! So far A.S.S. is sill intact for this game. Glad to see Bob gone and looks like we have been lucky with all the possible kills

Hmm, good pint about no piranha plant kills. i had thought it was possibly due to zodac and poll shenanigans at first, but then just forgot. That shouldnt be the case at this point.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

I'm drunk but still the awesomest player alive!!!

I can't begin to fathom wha the fuck happened but I'm glad a baddie is dead. Not sure hiw I feel about dp dodging his punishment thoufh. But if it gets him contributing to the game then I u guess its a good thung. If he turns up bad then fuck us fir nit killing him swooned
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

drunk mafia is best mafia
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Drynkl evetuhjng is awesedtmw!!!
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

BigDamnHero wrote:Drynkl evetuhjng is awesedtmw!!!
:wine:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

We meedf a neeer dniletu.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

BigDamnHero wrote:We meedf a neeer dniletu.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

That's a fucking trite !!!
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by agleaminranks »

Holy shnikes, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Good to know Bob is out of the way though...
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:So there was no word about the Piranha Plant eating someone or a NP or deadie. And last night was an odd night, so a kill could have been made/attempted. That makes me think that the Piranha Plant player is a no-show.
Unless its changed for this game, the Pirahna Plant only kills after lynches. It picks a number at night and the person who votes at that number in the next lynch poll gets eaten.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

Mongoose wrote:Looks like Nev may have blocked something? Or intervened in some way. I'm a bit leery of reading too much into the post.
I read that as someone trying to NK me, and failing. Given the wording, I think it was probably Bob's minion, which would rule out:
Bea, BWT, DH, DP, Epig, Juliets, Mongoose, Llama, Vomps, and also myself as the target.
Russtifinko wrote: As for DP, what do people make of Zodac saving him? In MOTU, iirc, Zodac was an indie, and though there was lots of speculation about how he "brought balance to (stuff)", I don't remember him actually doing anything like that. He couldn't have a teammate, could he?
He could have some variant on his previous power that changed what polls it affected?
If he had selected Dom and DP last night he could have switched the 'lynch' target to Dom.
I have no idea why anyone would have picked Dom though, I didn't see anything in his posts to suggest he was Bob.
Mongoose wrote:Hmm, okay. Piranha could always have been blocked or PM'd in that s/he was declining to use the power. Or the person is dead, D-E-D.
He could also have been picking numbers that get taken by non-players.
We have a few people trying to eat that kill, and we also have had missing votes - if he has been picking high numbers,
like 'number of players - 2' for example, nobody would get killed.
I don't think their team would be missing the pm - even if the player is not showing up, their team would be picking something for them.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Nevinera wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Hmm, okay. Piranha could always have been blocked or PM'd in that s/he was declining to use the power. Or the person is dead, D-E-D.
We have a few people trying to eat that kill, and we also have had missing votes - if he has been picking high numbers,
I don't think their team would be missing the pm - even if the player is not showing up, their team would be picking something for them.
Nev - Indeed, I think the PP PM was sent in, but last time the number chosen was eaten by a non-player (K4J, for instance), it was mentioned in the host post. Like you said and like I said, maybe I'm reading too much (or just erroneously) into the host post though. Good point about missing votes, though. Very good point indeed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

Nevinera wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Looks like Nev may have blocked something? Or intervened in some way. I'm a bit leery of reading too much into the post.
I read that as someone trying to NK me, and failing. Given the wording, I think it was probably Bob's minion, which would rule out:
Bea, BWT, DH, DP, Epig, Juliets, Mongoose, Llama, Vomps, and also myself as the target.
Nevinera, could you elaborate further on this logic? I don't follow why you jumped to the conclusion that certain people weren't bob's minion-

Also, do you know how you survived multiple NKs?

RIPiywg Kate & bye Dom~
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

@BF: I know you asked Nev but I was wondering myself so I took another look at the poll. All of those people received votes yesterday. So I think Nev is saying if the Minion did try to kill him last night, then none of those people can be the Minion because they all received at least one vote.

But unfortunately the wording is so incredibly vague in the night post that I don't think we can know for sure at this point whether or not it was the Minion that tried to kill.
ImageImage

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
Nev - Indeed, I think the PP PM was sent in, but last time the number chosen was eaten by a non-player (K4J, for instance), it was mentioned in the host post. Like you said and like I said, maybe I'm reading too much (or just erroneously) into the host post though. Good point about missing votes, though. Very good point indeed.
The PP has only had one opportunity to kill so far, which is when it ate K4J. It targets on odd nights, so if alive it will have sent a number in last night that relates to today's lynch and we will presumably see the outcome of that after the lynch. There's no reason to assume it's dead yet.

Also, if it's picking numbers as high as 'players - 2' then the baddies are doing it wrong :p
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Ahh Bullz, you really hit the...bullzeye on that remark. I got too wrapped up in the odd nights to remember that it would affect the even day's lynch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Wow, that was quite a night. BIH Bob but RIP Dom, like someone else said i didn't see anything that made me believe you were bob. And RIP Kate IYWG and I have no reason to believe you weren't. It's a shame you both personally are out of a champions game early, but i have to say I'm relieved we don't have to worry about bob anymore. There were some other things in that night post but i need to go back and read it because everything was overshadowed by the kills.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:BIH Dom. Not too sad to see you go. I'm curious as to how Zodac was able to switch the results, but to me, it almost certainly proves his abilities are different in this game in some way. Anyone else read it that way or not?

Why me, Russ? I feel like I remember you saying why, but it's slipped my mind and I'm tired and can't remember.
BWT, it's my understanding that Zodac can pick two people before a lynch and then add their votes together and divide by two to get a tie. Then, pick one of the two to be lynched since he decides ties. I think he probably picked DP and Dom, added their votes together, divided by two and picked Dom as the one to be lynched. All of that was part of Zodac's power in his past game. What I'm trying to say I guess is I don't see that his abilities are different, but maybe there is something I'm overlooking.

I'm going to read back on Kate today to see if there is something she said that may have led to her death.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Mongoose wrote: Nev - Indeed, I think the PP PM was sent in, but last time the number chosen was eaten by a non-player (K4J, for instance), it was mentioned in the host post. Like you said and like I said, maybe I'm reading too much (or just erroneously) into the host post though. Good point about missing votes, though. Very good point indeed.
Hadn't noticed that, but you're right.
Bullzeye wrote: The PP has only had one opportunity to kill so far, which is when it ate K4J. It targets on odd nights, so if alive it will have sent a number in last night that relates to today's lynch and we will presumably see the outcome of that after the lynch. There's no reason to assume it's dead yet.

Also, if it's picking numbers as high as 'players - 2' then the baddies are doing it wrong :p
Quite right as well; I should have reread the role before commenting on it.
And yes, but I could see why a baddie team could err on that side if the first time it picked too low and got a non-player.
blindfaeth wrote: Nevinera, could you elaborate further on this logic? I don't follow why you jumped to the conclusion that certain people weren't bob's minion-
It's not a conclusion, just evidence.
The point I was making was that if the minion got to try a NK last night, then it must not have received a vote.
I've since noticed that it's totally possible that Jack was trying to kill me instead though, which we'll be able to verify later
(a few nights with no jack kill will make me fairly confident it was the minion for example)
blindfaeth wrote: Also, do you know how you survived multiple NKs?
I'm playing it careful with the rules this game - I've been a bit loose on that front in the past and was suitably chastised for it last time.
But I might, and I'm a little surprised it happened a second time.

linki juliets: The difference would be that that was not a lynch poll, but some kind of inactivity modkill poll.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh i see nevin. The timing of when he can use his powers is the issue. Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

FH & Nevin - Thank you both for explaining that to me, it makes perfect sense now. Because the logic hadn't accompanied the statement, it was one of those "Wait - why?" moments? :blush:

linki
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Nevinera wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: The PP has only had one opportunity to kill so far, which is when it ate K4J. It targets on odd nights, so if alive it will have sent a number in last night that relates to today's lynch and we will presumably see the outcome of that after the lynch. There's no reason to assume it's dead yet.

Quite right as well; I should have reread the role before commenting on it.
And yes, but I could see why a baddie team could err on that side if the first time it picked too low and got a non-player.
It's true that they could have (and I hope they did). But if they did they're not paying attention and their kill will fail. I think after a few days of PP kill attempts we might actually be able to find a pattern of numbers they're choosing and then hopefully get dead/host/non-players to vote at those times.
Nevinera wrote:
blindfaeth wrote: Nevinera, could you elaborate further on this logic? I don't follow why you jumped to the conclusion that certain people weren't bob's minion-
It's not a conclusion, just evidence.
The point I was making was that if the minion got to try a NK last night, then it must not have received a vote.
I've since noticed that it's totally possible that Jack was trying to kill me instead though, which we'll be able to verify later
(a few nights with no jack kill will make me fairly confident it was the minion for example)
Have you noticed both times the night post mentions you, it was the Manipulators kill? Someone mentioned AP's role could add to night posts in its original form. I wonder if that's what happened on the first night, but it doesn't explain your second appearance. I have a couple of theories bouncing around in my head that are probably all wrong.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

By Bob! Can't say I'll miss you! Sorry Dom :blush:
:rip: Kate.

Bullz, I was just going to say that I thought it was the Manipulators' kill attempt on Nev both times, as well. Maybe I misread it this time? Maybe it's just a coincidence. Idk.

But I will be looking at BWT and llama today. Btw, did anyone bother rereading my conversation with him? I'd like feedback on that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I read through Kate's posts and couldn't find anything unusual that would have led to her death. She voted for inh twice and then lizzy the last time, but many other people voted for inh and most of us believe he was not on a team anyway but was an indie; Lizzy after all turned out to be good so I don't see how voting for her would have led to the manipulators taking out kate. So I don't know - a random kill or maybe because kate is a great player? I hope someone else looks over her posts in case I missed something.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Bullzeye wrote: Have you noticed both times the night post mentions you, it was the Manipulators kill? Someone mentioned AP's role could add to night posts in its original form. I wonder if that's what happened on the first night, but it doesn't explain your second appearance. I have a couple of theories bouncing around in my head that are probably all wrong.
I have, but I don't see how it could be significant.
I'm guessing that the exaggerator's power was to 'exaggerate' someone else's power to work twice and that he used it to get the double kill night one and the double-moriarty night two.
At least that's the only theory I came up with for either of those events that held any water.
juliets wrote:Ok, I read through Kate's posts and couldn't find anything unusual that would have led to her death. She voted for inh twice and then lizzy the last time, but many other people voted for inh and most of us believe he was not on a team anyway but was an indie; Lizzy after all turned out to be good so I don't see how voting for her would have led to the manipulators taking out kate. So I don't know - a random kill or maybe because kate is a great player? I hope someone else looks over her posts in case I missed something.
I think it just indicates that the baddies were/are running scared.
When you're nervous as a bad team, you tend to try to select targets based on not giving a clue about your identity,
rather than because you have some indication that they're any particular role you'd like dead.
It's also possible it's a redirected kill though, isn't it?
I think MP said that those wouldn't be described in the night posts as different from normal kills.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:By Bob! Can't say I'll miss you! Sorry Dom :blush:

Bullz, I was just going to say that I thought it was the Manipulators' kill attempt on Nev both times, as well. Maybe I misread it this time? Maybe it's just a coincidence. Idk.

But I will be looking at BWT and llama today. Btw, did anyone bother rereading my conversation with him? I'd like feedback on that.
Are you referring to this...
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
thellama73 wrote:BWT is making a lot of sense today. :srsnod:
Well shit. This was all I could find :/ this was after a large post by BWT... So yeah, I think I was just being paranoid and misremembering the BWT/llama agreements. Please disregard that part. :|
...or something else?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Mongoose wrote: Russti hoss, you have me in stitches. I say "Poop on a Pineapple" and "Crap on a Catapault" a lot IRL and Leslie Knope from Parks & Rec does similarly. Also, your suggestions were hilarous. I like to mix them up. I say "Poop on a Porcupine" IRL but not while on-site because I don't want it to sound like I'm impugning DP's hygiene.
Thanks! Wow, there's a whole universe of gluten-free items we could be pooping on, and I never even considered it!

Glad you guys figured out the Piranha Plant thing. Nev, I agree with you that Zodac's power shouldn't have applied to what wasn't really a lynch poll, and given DP's posts after I was thinking it had something to do with him specifically. What is interesting is that it wasn't a lynch save, and it switched a fatal punishment to another player. I'll read the role list and see what I get.

• Mr. Henderson - [Sgt. Pepper's] – Using his amazing gymnastic abilities, Mr. Henderson can avoid being hit by a night target; without knowing what the power was, he will randomly redirect it to someone else.

^ This shouldn't work, because a modkill isn't techinically a night target.

• Sander Cohen – [Bioshock] – Controller and head of Fort Frolic, Cohen is an artist gone mad, to say the least. Now that he has finished his masterpiece, the Quadytch, he is content, only angered by those who dare to doubt him. He survives the first two attempts on his life, whether by lynch or by nightkill. Every odd night, he may use his camera to take a picture of any deceased individual, revealing their role to him. Wins by surviving, but only if everyone else alive has never doubted him.

^ And this shouldn't work, because it's not a redirect.

I'm stumped. Idk how DP survived, much less redirected the kill. I'm glad he did, and it makes me lean veeeeery slightly civ on him, but it's pretty darn mysterious.
Flyin' High wrote: But unfortunately the wording is so incredibly vague in the night post that I don't think we can know for sure at this point whether or not it was the Minion that tried to kill.
I also agree that we can't really assume it was the minion killing. I'd think it would have said so in the post.

I didn't play the previous AG game. Did the Exaggerator's power work from beyond the grave in that?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 1] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Russtifinko »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:By Bob! Can't say I'll miss you! Sorry Dom :blush:

Dev, is this what you mean about BWT and llama agreeing? That all indies should die?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I tend to agree. Indies are unknowable loose cannons and in this game what we don't know can kill us.
Unless we get an indy role that specifically states they have to win with the civs, I tend to never fully trust them. Especially when they almost always have secrets, and could potentially have the ability to kill. No thanks.
S~V~S wrote:I guess I have been holding stupid opinions since 2009, since this has always been my opinion of Indy roles in general.:noble:
It's the same one I've always held, so it certainly can't be stupid! :D
birdwithteeth11 wrote:@Dom: I already mentioned why I think Epig is bad. I feel he's trying to keep us from making another attempt at lynching redacted. I feel like he's making an awful lot of assumptions about Zodac's powers remaining unchanged (I honestly don't believe MP would do that).

I do have a question for you though. Why are you willing to trust Epig so much when you've admitted that he's backpedaling? Because I don't see insistence being a good enough reason to go along with someone.
This is interesting. Why did Dom trust Epi so much? Was he trying to gain civ cred, or protecting his first recruit? Not saying it's worth lynching Epi over, it just caught my eye as I read BWT.
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Why me, Russ? I feel like I remember you saying why, but it's slipped my mind and I'm tired and can't remember.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I don't get the logic for Lizzy, especially given she supported the wacky software idea. And the people voting for Elo because Epig sees her civ game doesn't fly with me. Although I hardly ever buy the "Because I know the person better IRL, I'm better at reading them" argument. I think all the times MP and I have been wrong about each other is enough evidence of that lol.

I am however willing to throw a vote toward bea. She seems fairly involved and is asking lots of questions and examining multiple aspects, which I generally like to see from her.
Night 2. This is for the shield poll. You voted bea, indicating you thought she was the most civ person in the whole game.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Right now I'm in between bea (for what I mentioned before) and Lizzy for what Epig mentioned about her. But I don't feel terribly strongly about either one, and could be persuaded to look elsewhere.

I'm also going to take the leap of faith and assume that each name on the poll corresponds to that person. Although I get the feeling we're going to be proven wrong about that one.
Day 3, lynch poll. Now you suspect the person you were most sure was a civ yesterday. "what you mentioned before" was bea advocating leaving BOB alone, not realizing he was an SK. She had actually corrected her position before you posted, but I guess you didn't see what she wrote after that post. The case also just seems wishy-washy to me, and leaves a not of room for backing out if you are bad and your case doesn't stick.
birdwithteeth11 wrote: I did miss that response from you. Sorry about that.

That pretty much addresses my concerns about you, so I think we're okay for now.
Then you voted Lizzy and backed off, after I called you on your strange case and bea addressed your points.

Since then, you've alleged that my case on you was that you're blendy. It's not, and it never was. I always see you as blendy, so I don't take it as a sign of alignment.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

By the way, agleam, you're now the low poster. I know you wrote that you would be catching up; any thoughts up to this point?

I'd love to hear from llama, too. He's been uncharacteristically silent.

I wish we could tag people in these posts, so they'd get a notification they're being talked about and come respond.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Russtifinko wrote:
He has been insanely busy IRL
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

Wow...a lot happened. RIPIYWG Kate. Bye Dom :D.
Mongoose wrote:
hmm...Any ideas on which number PP would pick?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

I wouldn't mind hearing from llama as well.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Elohcin wrote:Wow...a lot happened. RIPIYWG Kate. Bye Dom :D.
Mongoose wrote:
hmm...Any ideas on which number PP would pick?
Probably a number that's not too high or low. Somewhere in the middle. I think that's how we tended to do it in Mario.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Mongoose wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Good to know. Hopefully he has time to play soon!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, just noticed Epi voted early! Do you think DP is bad, or are you just mad he's not participating? And did you vote early to incite other people to, to avoid the Piranha Plant, or for some other reason?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

All of the above.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Mongoose wrote: He has been insanely busy IRL
Truth.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 23

Post by AceofSpaces »

Yesterday I was *really* sick. I couldn't even stand up. So today I'll be reading through what I missed and seeing if anything strikes me as bad. Right now I'm not really sure what to go on
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP Kate - and wow - Dom was a surprise! We're getting quite lucky here aren't we? :D And only one minion to deal with.

Oh socky - if we lynch Bob's minion, will we be told that he was the recruit or will only his original civ role be revealed?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Russti, I won't quote your gigantapost, but yes! That was the biggest interaction between bird and llama that pinged me.
And bird. No. I will try to re-requote the conversation I'm talking about, but it made me delete a quote last time.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 2] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:So keep voting SMF and let one person control the lynches?
Again, what is the alternative? How is there a way to vote without letting Zodac control the lynches?
Look for another suspect.
And how does that stop Zodac from choosing that suspect and still controlling the lynch?

We would have to be completely unpredictable, which I don't think is likely, practical or useful.
Only 8 people out of 28 have voted. Zodac has already made his choice. We have not. You'd be surprised what 20 people can do with a day left to vote. ;) How defeatist of you, llama...
I still prefer to vote for the person I think is bad rather than trying to second guess roles with secrets. Call me old fashioned. Found this whole conversation for lazy bums to read ;) Be back!

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

There, once again the last line of white text is the last thing llama said to me. Please read it before skipping over it again.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

bea wrote:RIP Kate - and wow - Dom was a surprise! We're getting quite lucky here aren't we? :D And only one minion to deal with.

Oh socky - if we lynch Bob's minion, will we be told that he was the recruit or will only his original civ role be revealed?
Bob can recruit more than just civs. Slip up anyone? :eye:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Thank you for clarifying this, Mongoose. I may hold off until I'm able to hear from him.
I still don't like the position he took in the conversation above. I'd like to hear what other people think about it.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DharmaHelper wrote:
bea wrote:RIP Kate - and wow - Dom was a surprise! We're getting quite lucky here aren't we? :D And only one minion to deal with.

Bob can recruit more than just civs. Slip up anyone? :eye:
Oooooooh :eek:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I agree w/ you Devin it does seem rather defeatist.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

By the way. Has bea had to pass on the Shield yet?

linki: It's good to know I'm not the only one who was seeing that.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”