Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Indeed right now Daisy and juliets are my top civilian reads. :grin:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:30 pm*spicey
no babe, it's spicy. i know it looks weird to me too sometimes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:23 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:58 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:51 pm i am not at all understanding jack's issue with daisy. can someone link me to a series of posts that explains it or type it out as if you were talking to an 8 year old pls and ty.
From the beginning:
juliets wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:28 pm Hahahaha - will nova and Mac be on the same side? Will they both win or lose? OR will one of them move ahead in the only game that counts?
juliets said this. She was referring to the 2019 Syndicate wins leaderboard, which has MacDougall and nova both at/near the top.
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:04 am
juliets wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:28 pm Hahahaha - will nova and Mac be on the same side? Will they both win or lose? OR will one of them move ahead in the only game that counts?
Does Juliets know the answers to some of these questions?
nova asked this ominous question -- if juliets does know the answer to any of them, that's bad for her. If she knows the answer re: Mac, they're teammates (this answers your previous question about Mac).
nutella wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:06 am
OOOOooof sPiCy

Any major dude will tell you
nutella said it was spicy.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:18 am

OOOOooof sPiCy

Does anyone think that nutella found this to be spicy?
I found it dubious.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:27 pm

OOOOooof sPiCy

I mean if Juliets knows one of them will win, she knows Mac and Nova aren’t the same alignment. That would make her mafia and since the accusation comes from Nova, Mac mafia as well.

Saying Mac and Juliets have w/w equity right out of the gate is pretty spicy imo.
Jack answered my question by suggesting that it could indeed be called spicy (that it was understandable for nutella to feel that way).

Further clarification
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm I don’t think you all are together. I think one or two of you are but I’m not sure which ones.

Juliets I don’t feel the normal confused/trying to understand vibe I get from her posts. She seems more confident in her reads than I expect from civ Juliets.

Jay, it’s in the way he has responded to dunya. She pressed to understand why two things read differently because she didn’t see a difference. A valid question imo. His response was , she should know me better than that. An implicationhe thinks she is bad. Then a short time later he calls her good, I don’t see a natural evolution of opinion in there. It looks bad to me.

Jack, you pushed Juliets for her joke questions about Mac/nova. I’ve only played two game series this year and even I knew what she was talking about. You presented it in a manner as if she only asked the questions as if she already knew they were on different teams, but that was t an accurate representation. Looks bad to me.
Daisy expressed suspicion of Jack on the basis of that discussion -- she felt he was voicing his own suspicion of juliets and didn't like that about him on the basis she explains above.
Jack is peeved because he feels this is a misrepresentation of his own stance on juliets (that he hadn't actually taken one yet). Couple this with the fact that Daisy also voiced suspicion of juliets, he feels the inconsistency -- both suspecting and [arguably] defending juliets simultaneously -- implies that they're compatible as mafia teammates.
:smile:
thanks for doing that, it's much clearer than jack's post which still left me confused.

i don't think jack was misrepresented. nova voiced suspicion of juliets, nutella called it spicy (and by extension suspects juliets), jack says nutella was right in it being spicy (and by extensio the implication that he also sees what nutella and nova saw is there).

i feel high.
Do you think “spicy” means “I agree”?
when someone goes "ooooohhh this is a hot take/spicy" it does mean there is some interest and agreement in what they're reading.

what does "spicy" mean to you?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spicy

It has everything to do with interest and nothing to do with agreement.

A townread calling two nullreads teamed together (even if he might just be joking) is interesting but not convincing. It’s spicy.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:51 pm i am not at all understanding jack's issue with daisy. can someone link me to a series of posts that explains it or type it out as if you were talking to an 8 year old pls and ty.
From the beginning:
juliets said this. She was referring to the 2019 Syndicate wins leaderboard, which has MacDougall and nova both at/near the top.
nova asked this ominous question -- if juliets does know the answer to any of them, that's bad for her. If she knows the answer re: Mac, they're teammates (this answers your previous question about Mac).

OOOOooof sPiCy

OOOOooof sPiCy

I found it dubious.

I mean if Juliets knows one of them will win, she knows Mac and Nova aren’t the same alignment. That would make her mafia and since the accusation comes from Nova, Mac mafia as well.

Saying Mac and Juliets have w/w equity right out of the gate is pretty spicy imo.
Jack answered my question by suggesting that it could indeed be called spicy (that it was understandable for nutella to feel that way).

Further clarification
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm I don’t think you all are together. I think one or two of you are but I’m not sure which ones.

Juliets I don’t feel the normal confused/trying to understand vibe I get from her posts. She seems more confident in her reads than I expect from civ Juliets.

Jay, it’s in the way he has responded to dunya. She pressed to understand why two things read differently because she didn’t see a difference. A valid question imo. His response was , she should know me better than that. An implicationhe thinks she is bad. Then a short time later he calls her good, I don’t see a natural evolution of opinion in there. It looks bad to me.

Jack, you pushed Juliets for her joke questions about Mac/nova. I’ve only played two game series this year and even I knew what she was talking about. You presented it in a manner as if she only asked the questions as if she already knew they were on different teams, but that was t an accurate representation. Looks bad to me.
Daisy expressed suspicion of Jack on the basis of that discussion -- she felt he was voicing his own suspicion of juliets and didn't like that about him on the basis she explains above.
Jack is peeved because he feels this is a misrepresentation of his own stance on juliets (that he hadn't actually taken one yet). Couple this with the fact that Daisy also voiced suspicion of juliets, he feels the inconsistency -- both suspecting and [arguably] defending juliets simultaneously -- implies that they're compatible as mafia teammates.
thanks for doing that, it's much clearer than jack's post which still left me confused.

i don't think jack was misrepresented. nova voiced suspicion of juliets, nutella called it spicy (and by extension suspects juliets), jack says nutella was right in it being spicy (and by extensio the implication that he also sees what nutella and nova saw is there).

i feel high.
when someone goes "ooooohhh this is a hot take/spicy" it does mean there is some interest and agreement in what they're reading.

A townread calling two nullreads teamed together (even if he might just be joking) is interesting but not convincing. It’s spicy.
:confused:

what's the point of saying "OHHHhhhh tHiS iS iNTerESTingGGG" in a game of mafia? you can't seriously tell me interest and agreement are dissociated in this context lol.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spicy

Let's ignore definitions for the moment and consider what is actually happening inside human brains as a post is being constructed: do you think it's hard to believe that Spacedaisy simply misunderstood you?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i know matahari got the same pushes for more info in Gossip Girl and she should definitely play how she feels comfortable, but it helps to bounce ideas off each other if she has any opinions that contradict anything being discussed. it's always nice to get a fresh pair of eyes on things. so feel free to ask any question that pops in your head as you read and catch up. even questions help us understand where your head's at. [mention]Matahari[/mention]
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 198

Post by Spacedaisy »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:30 pm*spicey
no babe, it's spicy. i know it looks weird to me too sometimes
:sigh:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm
From the beginning:

OOOOooof sPiCy

I found it dubious.

Further clarification

i feel high.

:confused:

what's the point of saying "OHHHhhhh tHiS iS iNTerESTingGGG" in a game of mafia? you can't seriously tell me interest and agreement are dissociated in this context lol.
The point is Jay asked if anyone thought someone could find that post to be spicy. It’s basically a meme anyway. You don’t ask what’s the point of a meme. Nutella’s also posting lyrics to old people songs. What’s the point of that?

Yes, I’m seriously telling you that I never believed in a Juliets/Mac scumteam and I don’t see where Nutella expresses belief in that either.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Dunya is right. I use spicy similarly to "hot take" in that it means someone has made a particularly good/elegant/compelling observation or takedown of someone else. Especially in this sort of context it does imply some agreement yes.

Well I hear the whistle but I can't go, I'm gonna
Take her down to Mexico, she said oh no
Guadalajara won't do
Well, I did not think the girl
Could be so cruel
And I'm never going back
To my old school
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spicy

Let's ignore definitions for the moment and consider what is actually happening inside human brains as a post is being constructed: do you think it's hard to believe that Spacedaisy simply misunderstood you?
I don’t believe it but I’m not entirely ruling it out.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:38 pm and I don’t see where Nutella expresses belief in that either.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:39 pm I don’t believe it but I’m not entirely ruling it out.
What if I tell you that I thought myself that you agreed to some extent with the notion that juliets and Mac make viable teammates?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay, fine. Nutella thought Juliets/Mac as scum had some merit. I’ll just sit over here being technically correct on my own.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 198

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok Jack, you’ve won me over. I like your reasons for suspecting me, even though you’re wrong. They look like a civ mind set.

I still don’t like the vibe I’m getting from Juliets though.

Jay you don’t find Juliets statement about claiming if she has to a little bit of an overreaction and a strange response to what is basically one or two people mildly shading her with not a lot of solid reasons?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:39 pm I don’t believe it but I’m not entirely ruling it out.
What if I tell you that I thought myself that you agreed to some extent with the notion that juliets and Mac make viable teammates?
if i say "me too" will you accuse me of parroting you again?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Then I’d tell you that was a dumb thing to think. :biggrin:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:41 pm Jay you don’t find Juliets statement about claiming if she has to a little bit of an overreaction and a strange response to what is basically one or two people mildly shading her with not a lot of solid reasons?
Not really. I don't fault you for beefing with it, but juliets doesn't strike me as the type to eagerly broadcast that she is moments away from lying to all of her friends. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm Indeed right now Daisy and juliets are my top civilian reads. :grin:
Up the damn wall, Jay.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:42 pm
Here's the thing I don't understand. Why am I a viable teammate with Mac but not nova? My comment was about both of them.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Maybe. :biggrin: If you do it pirate-parrot style though we're good.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:31 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:05 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:32 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:26 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:10 am Yay I love tearing apart silly "fishing for reaction" day 0 arguments.

Yet here you are with zero reads. What have you accomplished?
What is this, a job interview?

I don't have to accomplish shit.
This feels fake and reinforces DDL/Jay not w/w.
This confused me. Can you explain what you mean?
that's twice in 2 separate occasions where jack reinforces jay and ddl can't be w/w. see below.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:46 am Also in a vacuum, I see the second post as not w/w indicative. Scum Jay doesn’t need an excuse to not do things so his teammate doesn’t need to give him that excuse.
not sure what it means and how these three are tied together yet. but it's worth noting.
Maybe I’m just right. :noble:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:41 pm Jay you don’t find Juliets statement about claiming if she has to a little bit of an overreaction and a strange response to what is basically one or two people mildly shading her with not a lot of solid reasons?
[/quote]
i just read the last post she made where she said she'd claim. eh. she's really not under any voting pressure and it doesn't strike me as a tactic scum juliets would resort to. doesn't juliets come from old school syndicate where claiming was frowned upon or explicitly banned? don't see her being easy with fake claims. i feel like juliets is frustrated with the talk revolving a silly joke-post she made, if anything, regardless of alignment. she's clarified it in every way she can so it's become a bit redundant to defend against it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:47 pm
Here's the thing I don't understand. Why am I a viable teammate with Mac but not nova? My comment was about both of them.
i don't think you are a viable teammate with either nova or mac because of that comment. i'm arguing that jack agreeing with the "spicy" comment can imply he agrees with he take (which he is disputing). we're arguing semantics again and being boring.

so fitting that we do this in an epignosis game.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm Indeed right now Daisy and juliets are my top civilian reads. :grin:
Up the damn wall, Jay.
:biggrin:

If you feel it, case it. I encourage that. For the moment though I don't agree at all.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:48 pm
Maybe. :biggrin: If you do it pirate-parrot style though we're good.
and yet it was me who told jack i thought he agreed with the notion of nova's accusation before you did. ok, parrot-jay. follow my lead. :meany:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:29 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:05 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:32 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:26 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:10 am Yay I love tearing apart silly "fishing for reaction" day 0 arguments.

Yet here you are with zero reads. What have you accomplished?
What is this, a job interview?

I don't have to accomplish shit.
This feels fake and reinforces DDL/Jay not w/w.
This confused me. Can you explain what you mean?
It’s an overreaction. Feels fake. I don’t think DDL overreacts to his own teammate like this.
So you think DDL is bad but Jay is not, am I understanding correctly?
I suspect DDL more than I suspect Jay. I’m saying if either ever flips wolf, I’m trusting the other.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:50 pm
i just read the last post she made where she said she'd claim. eh. she's really not under any voting pressure and it doesn't strike me as a tactic scum juliets would resort to. doesn't juliets come from old school syndicate where claiming was frowned upon or explicitly banned? don't see her being easy with fake claims. i feel like juliets is frustrated with the talk revolving a silly joke-post she made, if anything, regardless of alignment. she's clarified it in every way she can so it's become a bit redundant to defend against it.
[/quote]

You're right. I am frustrated that I made a silly joke-post in response to nova and it has turned into the only thing really being discussed. Also true that it's redundant to defend against it any more after doing everything I can to clarify it, so if anyone has questions I'll be happy to answer them but I'm finished talking about it otherwise.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

people i can't find 1 reason to town read:

Elochin
Kites
leetic
Long Con
Lunalee
MacDougall
Matahari
Neverwhere
nijuukyugou
reywaS

give me a reason to town read you.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Matahari »

Can someone tell me what w/w means, please?
*tons of linki
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:54 pm I suspect DDL more than I suspect Jay. I’m saying if either ever flips wolf, I’m trusting the other.
are you saying you suspect both of them to varying degrees then?

linki: [mention]Matahari[/mention] it means wolf/wolf
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i exceeded my quota :scared:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Cause Nova said it. Why would Nova’s hot take be that the two of you are scum together?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:58 pm Can someone tell me what w/w means, please?
*tons of linki
It means "wolf/wolf" or basically baddie teammates. "Wolf" is a term some of the other mafia sites use to mean baddie or mafia.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm
Cause Nova said it. Why would Nova’s hot take be that the two of you are scum together?
I thought he was just kidding because he knew where I was coming from.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm Cause Nova said it. Why would Nova’s hot take be that the two of you are scum together?

that's why i think your thought process is a bit shaky.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m just gonna add [/quote] to my posts sometimes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm Cause Nova said it. Why would Nova’s hot take be that the two of you are scum together?

So you think maybe Nova was confessing? What are you talking about?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:03 pm

wouldn't it be funny though? :sigh:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm
Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:58 pm Can someone tell me what w/w means, please?
*tons of linki
It means "wolf/wolf" or basically baddie teammates. "Wolf" is a term some of the other mafia sites use to mean baddie or mafia.
Some people get offended if you call them bad cause they think “bad at this game.”
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i am notoriously bad at this game lately. don't follow my lead until i tell you to.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

are there more recent examples of scum nova since community?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:05 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm
*tons of linki
Some people get offended if you call them bad cause they think “bad at this game.”
Yes, mata is old school like me. We come from sites where it was always "baddie" and was known to not mean bad at the game. All the other terminology like scum and wolf comes from elsewhere and at first sounded harsh. I'm used to it now though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:04 pm

wouldn't it be funny though? :sigh:
I’m glad I’m not at my desk cause I laughed at this.

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'm only recently learning people are offended by "scum". i'll try to change my terminology to reflect that.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

civilian and mafia

Mafia with a capital M to refer to the game itself

:noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 141

Post by nutella »

Lmao yeah I'm with jack on this one. As I said earlier the implication was juliets/Mac w/w because nova called it out. I guess nova could do that for the wine but that would just be too silly.

When Black Friday comes
I'm gonna dig myself a hole
Gonna lay down in it til
I satisfy my soul
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Donald and Walter stared at everyone in the room.

And they wondered just how many of these people bothered to read the rules.

It is now Day 1. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Epignosis »

Who?

Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

Walter Becker
35%

Voters: novaselinenever, leetic, speedchuck, Jackofhearts2005, MacDougall, Elohcin, Spacedaisy

Donald Fagan
45%

Voters: Neverwhere, JaggedJimmyJay, juliets, Matahari, nutella, Kites, dunya, Dragon D. Luffy, Lunalee

Jeff Skunk Baxter (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
20%

Voters: M Plus 7, Epignosis, Sloonei, sprityo
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:54 pm I suspect DDL more than I suspect Jay. I’m saying if either ever flips wolf, I’m trusting the other.
are you saying you suspect both of them to varying degrees then?

linki: @Matahari it means wolf/wolf
I guess. I really shouldn’t feel better about Jay for back and forth that ends with him putting my top scumreads as his top townreads but I do.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 1]

Post by dunya »

oh wait, whatttt day period last 48 hours? alrighty then. :sigh:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”