Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 1]

Post by novaselinenever »

Gimme a graded rainbow Jay
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:11 am Gimme a graded rainbow Jay
Maybe tomorrow. I’m tired.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 66

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:30 am novaselinenever, lemme get a full reads list, whether a rainbow or whatever.
Juliets
Spacedaisy
Dragon D. Luffy

Matahari
Kites
Lunalee
nijuukyugou

Jackofhearts2005
leetic
dunya

Jay
Long Con
Elochin
MacDougall

Neverwhere
speedchuck
nutella
You usually tunnel when you are suspicious of me. What the fux m8?
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:47 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:30 am novaselinenever, lemme get a full reads list, whether a rainbow or whatever.
Juliets
Spacedaisy
Dragon D. Luffy

Matahari
Kites
Lunalee
nijuukyugou

Jackofhearts2005
leetic
dunya

Jay
Long Con
Elochin
MacDougall

Neverwhere
speedchuck
nutella
You usually tunnel when you are suspicious of me. What the fux m8?
I've forsaken my old ways. I may indulge you though, if you insist :dark:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Mac, who's bad with Nutella?
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Kites »

after skimming posts, I might have overlooked some important things but I’m p much clueless reading tones and metas until we start getting votes in. anyways any reads are good reads, right?

epignosis - not sure if i trust this guy

DDL - i like your attitude, and i don’t think you are suspicioius right now

dunya - i see nothing alarming here (you might think this isn’t enough but deal with it). i don’t see your scum behaviour here, but don’t ask me what it is since i can’t explain it, it’s very subtle thingy

Elo - gave a list of reads but not much reasoning behind it, some questionable choices like luna green. hmm hmm

Jack - not convinced. maybe it’s because of the amount of OT posts

JJJ - stirs the pot like he always does giving reads left and right, questioning people, which is a good thing. no reason to suspect right now. honestly i don’t feel like reading all of your damn posts

juliets - i also think this was an interesting post
juliets wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:28 pm Hahahaha - will nova and Mac be on the same side? Will they both win or lose? OR will one of them move ahead in the only game that counts?
but I don’t see this being a baddie post, more like carefree joking that is a good thing. overall i like you. for now.

Kites - this guy will stay below radar most of the game and eventually slides down on everyone’s rainbow lists yet no one votes him, and at some point someone says this is exactly where mafia desires to be. i have heard this shit so many times

leectic - I don’t know you.... one post only.... *spidey senses tingling*
some people thought you are good based solely on this one post???? (juliets, nova)

Long Con - late to the game, off topic posts. what can i say? I like the carefree tone though

Lunalee - uhhh post more

Mac - I love this guy and his arrogant behaviour, if it was up to me I’d keep him till the end. unlesss he is bad but I don’t have any suspicions right now

Matahari - new person to me. Hi!
Matahari wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:09 pm Oh my. I love this day 0 herd culling. So different from the ancient days of mafia when everyone struggled for something to say on day 0 and the few aggressive people wound up getting lynched on days that followed. Now everyone can be aggressive and the mafia can blend in.
I think this would be a stupid mafia post. Genuinely excited that the game is challenging and fair for everyone. Struggling to post content but that isn’t indicative of mafia, I always hard for me too. Good for now

Neverwhere - first time I see you, hello. has posted nothing noteworthy *hmmmm* I don’t like lynching a lurker on day 1 though

nijuukyugou - hello a new face again... who also has said nothing *sigh*

nova - leectic defense uh why. nvm i think that was d0 shitposting maybe. anyways I like him
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 31#p529831
i thought this post was great and I mostly agree with it

nutella - currently under heat. not surprising :D (i mean every game I have played here, nutella draws suspicions). the only one who plays with the theme and it’s sorta funny to get shit for it but since that’s most of nutella’s content i think it’s reasonable. hard to say but I’m not inclined to say civ. not ready to jump on the bandwagon. need to read more but I’m tired of this now

reywas - good morning, i don’t know you. hasn’t even checked in yet, so probably hasn’t even seen his rolecard yet

spacedaisy - is good! i like how she is coming up with her totally own reads and conclusions. I might have to take a closer look at juliets now since daisy doesn’t like her

speedchuck - doesn’t seem like the baddie he was in fire emblem at all. off the hook for now
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Neverwhere »

Sorry, starting a game Easter weekend was never going to go well for me. I've not been home for like 2 days. Finally got time to catch up and theres 15 pages D: I got through four before realising I was going to be late for physio. I'll be back this afternoon to try and contribute/catch up properly. Apologies all!
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Neverwhere »

I'm aware its tuesday, in ireland easter is friday-monday in public holidays
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:19 am Mac, who's bad with Nutella?
This is such lazy bullshit. It's like Jay is Agent Smith.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:27 pm We’re all lined up at the starting line. and Dunya stars running the wrong way on the track and then Nutella runs into the stands and I’m just over here wondering what I missed.

Kites and Luna? Wat?
yeah? and? so? where's your vote mr. ofhearts2005?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 0]

Post by dunya »

Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:29 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:54 pm I suspect DDL more than I suspect Jay. I’m saying if either ever flips wolf, I’m trusting the other.
are you saying you suspect both of them to varying degrees then?

linki: @Matahari it means wolf/wolf
Thank you, and the others who let me know. I like it better than baddie because baddie sounds like baby talk.
These are the people I am feeling antsy about, although I don’t want to point out connections yet.
DDL, Nova, the high guy, Jack, and to a lesser degree, Jay, Juliets, the missing players.
Can’t really tell anything with Nutella right now, I hope she loses interest in song lyrics soon.
Daisy, Dunya, leaning town.
Going ISO MAC and a few others

Tons of linki again.
i can't say i see the obvious connections between ddl/nova/speed/jack at face value as i think back at their contribs, but i am glad for your contributions and input and can't wait to see what you come up with re: mac and maybe tomorrow we'll learn the connections.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nova when prodded said that every post speedchuck has made pings him.

Who agrees with that?

Because I couldn't disagree more.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also I love you too kites
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:25 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:53 pm I read the rules and picked Donald.
No but really, I googled both the names and picked the keyboardist. Because keyboardists are cool.
yikes bad
That looks like a Luna comment to me. What made you yike?
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:33 pm
No but really, I googled both the names and picked the keyboardist. Because keyboardists are cool.
yikes bad
First post: overexplaining a Day 0 vote, looks stiff
I'd agree if it was anyone else but I've seen civ Luna make tons of posts like that and get grilled for it so many time. Baddie Luna usually has some more efficient indicators.
why can you give luna green but not eloh? very interested in this answer.

i'm not triggered by her green on luna any more than i am by you defending luna for the same content output, if not less at the time you defended her. elohcin's rainbows always get criticized to the moon and back; i'm surprised she still pumps them out lol. the read i liked the most was her red on matahari (not that i agree, but that she took a definite stance on her when no one else has). the read i disliked the most was the question mark on DDL and maybe also jack who has a fair amount of content to judge (but i dunno how much he had that wasn't offtopic on page 9...).

the thing i would take extreme issue with is the fact elohcin says i don't usually give out reads and i'm doing it "cos jay is doing it" :suspish: wtf man. that sort of crap triggers me but i'm taking this game loosely and i'm not gonna get triggered. but if i were taking this game seriously, i would be peeved right about now. but i'm not. *deep breaths* it seems like such a provocative thing to say, to gently throw shade at me and nutella...and then goes and gives reads herself. actually I AM taking exception with this and not liking it and it's not an ego thing but a "this isn't your first rodeo with me" thing. :smile:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:22 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:06 pm Jack, give me a rainbow :noble:
Jack
Speed
Nova
Nutella
Dunya
Jay
DDL
Juliets
Daisy

Everyone else is meh.
speed your strongest town read? nah.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:13 am Nova when prodded said that every post speedchuck has made pings him.

Who agrees with that?

nova has been vocal about gut reading speed as bad from his first few contribs (maybe his second post was "speed is bad" or something), but i didn't see him in the suspect list he pumped out for jay.

his list of suspects:
you (jay)
nutella
neverwhere
elohcin
Mac

and then when he makes his rainbow, he puts speed back at the bottom.

a bit sloppy there.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i hate jack's rainbow list and not because it lacked any colors, but because i don't actually believe he believes spacedaisy and juliets are his biggest scum reads in the game. even after he explained it to me like he was talking to an 8yr old.

moving jack down my rainbow.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] who are some of your town reads?
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:04 am
:workit:

Who else do you read bad?
novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:29 am
yikes bad
yikes bad
I'd agree if it was anyone else but I've seen civ Luna make tons of posts like that and get grilled for it so many time. Baddie Luna usually has some more efficient indicators.

i'm not triggered by her green on luna any more than i am by you defending luna for the same content output, if not less at the time you defended her. elohcin's rainbows always get criticized to the moon and back; i'm surprised she still pumps them out lol. the read i liked the most was her red on matahari (not that i agree, but that she took a definite stance on her when no one else has). the read i disliked the most was the question mark on DDL and maybe also jack who has a fair amount of content to judge (but i dunno how much he had that wasn't offtopic on page 9...).

the thing i would take extreme issue with is the fact elohcin says i don't usually give out reads and i'm doing it "cos jay is doing it" :suspish: wtf man. that sort of crap triggers me but i'm taking this game loosely and i'm not gonna get triggered. but if i were taking this game seriously, i would be peeved right about now. but i'm not. *deep breaths* it seems like such a provocative thing to say, to gently throw shade at me and nutella...and then goes and gives reads herself. actually I AM taking exception with this and not liking it and it's not an ego thing but a "this isn't your first rodeo with me" thing. :smile:
It doesn't feel like she earned it. She's giving yellow to most players, a question mark to DDL who's been fairly active (especially in comparison to Luna) and Luna is green. She's the odd one out in her Eloh's list of read, the only other 3 green reads are Juliets, Space and Jay.

It's not that I disagree with that stance, I just find it weird in and I'd like to see what she sees in Luna and not in others who have posted much more.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Are you beefing with Eloh? Or is this all if you weren't a warm body beef :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

working on my rainbow...i paused here:

speedchuck has been drugged up. i can't really eliminate him from my suspect pool the same way others have. idgi. why are ya'll civ reading him? he's funny and all but has to do a lot more to make me comfortable. all his of contributions have been safe, chipping in without any reads except the nova one which i doubt anyone will take seriously. he would be in my poe if i had one on day 1 which i am obviously not crazy enough to have... :suspish:

juliets has been less passionate about the suspicion she garnered than she exhibited when she drew heat from sloonei and me in the last game we played together (and she was civ cop). on the other hand, i did see tones of frustration in the end and her lack of strong convictions could be because she admittedly doesn't have a very important role as opposed to being the cop in that other game. she's been involved and i like the questions she's been posing. i'll keep her in my green pile. watch people tear this read apart by saying you suspect her but then don't suspect her. no, i can find issue with anyone if i look hard enough. i just have to weigh out my issues with positives and take a stance. :nicenod:
novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:13 am Nova when prodded said that every post speedchuck has made pings him.

Who agrees with that?

nova has been vocal about gut reading speed as bad from his first few contribs (maybe his second post was "speed is bad" or something), but i didn't see him in the suspect list he pumped out for jay.

his list of suspects:
you (jay)
nutella
neverwhere
elohcin
Mac

a bit sloppy there.
The mind works in mysterious ways.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'm not taking a leader role in this game, nova. i'm taking a "dunya will give opinions when she feels like it, and ya'll can do with them whatever the hell you like". i am definitely a warm body, but a warm body who refuses to stand by and not help in some way because i have 0 self control and don't care about my future where it matters obviously. a mafia win is more important :p
novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:55 am i'm not taking a leader role in this game, nova. i'm taking a "dunya will give opinions when she feels like it, and ya'll can do with them whatever the hell you like". i am definitely a warm body, but a warm body who refuses to stand by and not help in some way because i have 0 self control and don't care about my future where it matters obviously. a mafia win is more important :p
Freudian.. :mafia:
novaselinenever
Hitman

I should be studying :faint:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:50 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:29 am
yikes bad
yikes bad

It doesn't feel like she earned it. She's giving yellow to most players, a question mark to DDL who's been fairly active (especially in comparison to Luna) and Luna is green. She's the odd one out in her Eloh's list of read, the only other 3 green reads are Juliets, Space and Jay.

It's not that I disagree with that stance, I just find it weird in and I'd like to see what she sees in Luna and not in others who have posted much more.
[mention]Elohcin[/mention] can you reply to our beefs.

if you have and i haven't read it yet, i'm sorry.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:29 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:11 am Gimme a graded rainbow Jay
Maybe tomorrow. I’m tired.
I'm totally not going to quote this post in the future for selfish reasons.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:40 am @MacDougall who are some of your town reads?
You
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:46 am

You

Who agrees with that?

his list of suspects:
you (jay)
nutella
neverwhere
elohcin
Mac

a bit sloppy there.
This is good stuff.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:53 am

Who agrees with that?

his list of suspects:
you (jay)
nutella
neverwhere
elohcin
Mac

a bit sloppy there.
The mind works in mysterious ways.
Nah dog you're gonna have to do better than this.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I don't understand those Lunalee votes.

I barely remember she's in the game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I feel some of the people townreading me are bad. At least one of them

Feels like one of those games where I manage to post in a very obvious civ way which convinces people, but baddies already noticed that and are blending in.

I might get NKd soon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Team Nutella trying to build a counterwagon on a player that gets lynched a lot?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:38 am I feel some of the people townreading me are bad. At least one of them

Feels like one of those games where I manage to post in a very obvious civ way which convinces people, but baddies already noticed that and are blending in.

I might get NKd soon.
I feel like I've been able to civ read you better lately. Things that I used to incorrectly read you as Mafia for I now see as civ traits. Tbh it was mostly my cynicism because I used to read you bad for having strong insights that I chalked up to TMI but I've come to realise that we sort of see the game similarly. The way that I have been handling our interactions in games lately is a lot of the reason I feel my civilian game has improved. That and taking a back seat more. I realised that even though I have strong insight into scum, that brute forcing my opinions into the thread was counterintuitive to civilian wins and started playing more cerebrally. Less plaudits but stronger results. Only took me 8 years.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Pretty sure it was you who actually told me to start doing that quite a while ago too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh yeah it's in my sig hahaha.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:46 am Pretty sure it was you who actually told me to start doing that quite a while ago too.
Not sure if I told it to you directly, but it is reqlly something I did myself. I used to tunnel vision a lot more.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:48 am Oh yeah it's in my sig hahaha.
Oh that. :ninja:
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:22 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:46 am

You
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:22 am Nah dog you're gonna have to do better than this.
Not really.

Stickered bad with his entrance, liked high sprit, threw him back to the dog house after his "nova is bad" followed by "little early to tell" when confronted and whole lot of nothing.

There were several hours in between that first list and the rainbow one :evileye:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]Kites[/mention], so happy to see the reads post from you. My read on leetic was just very weak, one of those first-post reads. I am wary of him now because he hasn't posted anything else.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Juliets, who are you lynching?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just skimmed Nova ISO. He's town. Moving on.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Incoming trademark Mac quick analysis. Buckle in. I've got a keyboard.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Luffy is town. We're mind melding.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:10 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:27 am dunya griping about my reads being fake is the worst thing in this thread. She knows me better than that.
Please town read me so I can be n1 lynched 4 games in a row. Please. Please. Begging you please.
Lol town
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Elohcin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:47 pm Dragon D. Luffy, could you summarize in your own words what concerns you about nutella?
It's mostly based on stuff other people said and I agreed with tbh. She has a kind of mean disposition to making civ play in this game, which is not common of her. She makes reads only when prodded, and those feel forced.
This is so true. Only when nutella is told that she isn't doing anything does she actually start to give content. And it sounds disingenuous, like he really doesn't even believe it herself. I stand by my thoughts about her lyric posting as well. Nutella will most likely get my vote today.

(I think I am beginning to notice DDL this game. Hi DDL!!)

And then then next post says my sus of nutella make you less sus? Shame on you. Y'all are weird. Mata (I think it was) sussed me b/c I didn't sus luna. Now you are sussing me b/c I DO sus nutella. I'm just gone do my own thang and y'all can watch and think whatcha want.
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:59 pm LC's late entry is pretty underwhelming.
Do you think it was done on purpose?

Who agrees with that?

I don't think chuck has given us enough to work with or to BE pinged. I'm waiting for the meds to ware off before making a decision about him.

@dunya, I am not giving reads b/c jay did it. Honestly, I am lost in the new syndicate culture. It has changed so drastically. I don't even like playing anymore. I promised Epi I would play this game. You will notice when I DO play, they are usually Epi games. Anyway...I am just trying to make sense of this new culture. I don't think I did the same as Jay though. Jay comes in on Day 0 and throws out names with alignments based on "hello" and "what's up guys". I try to get a sense of people before throwing things out there. That is why I have so many yellows. Yellow means, I have no clue. And, "?" means that I don't feel there is enough content to say anything. I don't think that is ANYTHING like what Jay does.

Okay, I am done for now. No one should have to think this much before finishing their coffee. Blech, mafia. Where have all the fun games go-o-ooooooone? Do-do-do. Do-do-do.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:07 pm I am aware that right in the beginning Jay throws out names attached to alignments like candy. But now others are doing it too, namely dunya and nutella. Is this knew? Are they just trying to seem civ since Jay does it when he is civ? IDK.

I liked juliets' post which questioned nutella's reads, I thought that was spot on. Nutella says her posting lyrics is a challenge for herself to get into the theme of the game. How is copying and pasting lyrics from the internet a challenge? I think it is an attempt as a distractions from making reads.

I disagree with Jack and agree with Jay that daisy's reads look authentic. I am calling daisy civ for now.

?=no memorable posts
Dragon D. Luffy - ?
dunya - yellow
Elochin - GREEN :biggrin:
Jackofhearts2005 - yellow
JaggedJimmyJay - green
juliets - greem
Kites - yellow
leetic - ?
Long Con - ?
Lunalee - green
MacDougall - ?
Matahari - red - the post where she/he said all that she's been able to do is make some connections but isn't willing to share them
Neverwhere - ?
nijuukyugou - ?
novaselinenever - yellow
nutella - red - but I always think she is bad and that her posts seem baddie aligned
reywaS - ?
Spacedaisy - green
speedchuck - yellow

I am on page 9. But I have to use my computer for family use atm and cannot read anymore.
Why even bother putting the names there if you are just gonna put ? next to it. Is it to make the post seem bigger and more awesome?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

oh.....and I am placing my vote on nutella for now. I have seen enough from her to do so.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

b/c It was just easy to copy the list of names....and I figured, I could reference the list later, copy and paste and use it again, deleting the dead
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:05 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:32 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:26 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:10 am Yay I love tearing apart silly "fishing for reaction" day 0 arguments.

Yet here you are with zero reads. What have you accomplished?
What is this, a job interview?

I don't have to accomplish shit.
This feels fake and reinforces DDL/Jay not w/w.
Looping back around on this one I questioned before, I got the distinctly opposite impression from reading that DDL post. It's exactly how I would have felt. Don't like that we're not on the same page in this game Jack. My face has scrunched up in confusion from several of your posts.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] look up

Return to “Previous Side Missions”