Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 198

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Spacedaisy »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:11 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:11 pm :shrug: A little early to tell. I have a quindar not a novadar
trade it in at your local game stop
Traded it in, but all I can get for the return price is a glorfindar
:haha:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:14 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:09 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:00 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:21 am dunya, Jack doesn't seem to know what you're talking about either. What does that mean to you?
I don't dig dunya's case myself but this post is pretty scummy.
DDL, why does this seem scummy?
It feels manipulative. He's using Jack's opinion (which is not even an opinion, is just Jack not understanding dunya's case) in order to try and make her feel insecure about it. He could argue with dunya but he's shutting her down by using group pressure.
I still don’t know what they’re even talking about or why Nutella has votes.

Am I being dense?
Stop trying to understand dunya's Jay case and look at how Jay reacted to it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Nutella mindmeld (including misunderstandings)
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:10 pm Jack reels off 12 posts in quick succession. Only one read exists in that set, and it is conditional crud: “DDL and Jay not both bad”

Poop
Surely you know full well that he is reacting to things as he reads and this is absolutely par for the course for jack. Shut your damn overeager mouth.

You go back, Jack, do it again, wheels turning round and round you go back, Jack, do it again
nutella wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:06 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:04 am
juliets wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:28 pm Hahahaha - will nova and Mac be on the same side? Will they both win or lose? OR will one of them move ahead in the only game that counts?
Does Juliets know the answers to some of these questions?
nutella wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:52 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:51 pm is this one o' them pet theories you wanna test out on me bc this would be a counterexample my friend
I don't need a pet theory. You're nutella in a well-paced Day 0, and you're doing nothing.
Pace my ass yall are just spitting out random takes there has been no actual discussion

You zombie
Be born again my friend
Won't you sign in stranger

OOOOooof sPiCy

Any major dude will tell you
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:33 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:32 pm Does Juliets know the answer to some of these questions? = Are Juliets and Mac both scum?
I don't find that remotely spicy. Do you believe nutella genuinely found it to be spicy?
This is seriously the lamest accusation. Why do you think I faked that reaction? Of course I thought it was spicy you absolute nitwit.

He's not very funny
You know I'm through with Buzz
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:03 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm Cause Nova said it. Why would Nova’s hot take be that the two of you are scum together?

that's why i think your thought process is a bit shaky.
So you think maybe Nova was confessing? What are you talking about?
Lmao yeah I'm with jack on this one. As I said earlier the implication was juliets/Mac w/w because nova called it out. I guess nova could do that for the wine but that would just be too silly.

When Black Friday comes
I'm gonna dig myself a hole
Gonna lay down in it til
I satisfy my soul
Now why is she bad?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:21 am dunya, Jack doesn't seem to know what you're talking about either. What does that mean to you?
It feels manipulative. He's using Jack's opinion (which is not even an opinion, is just Jack not understanding dunya's case) in order to try and make her feel insecure about it. He could argue with dunya but he's shutting her down by using group pressure.
I still don’t know what they’re even talking about or why Nutella has votes.

Am I being dense?
Stop trying to understand dunya's Jay case and look at how Jay reacted to it.
So it was like a sex thing then?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:13 am Nova when prodded said that every post speedchuck has made pings him.

Who agrees with that?

Because I couldn't disagree more.
I do not agree with it. Dude was posting after oral surgery and probably still hopped up on pain meds and he seemed pretty civ to me still. Either he has amazing control over his behavior even when under the influence or he’s not bad.

I haven’t seen anything I find particularly suspicious from soeedchuck.

Here is my second controversial gut read that I can’t substantiate at this moment but I also can’t ignore. I don’t understand why people are Town reading DDL. I am feeling the same way about him that I feel about Juliets. Something feels wrong and I don’t know what or why.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:03 am I re-read nutella and she really does seem off from her norm. Plus, I don't understand her stance below:
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:15 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:09 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:03 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm Cause Nova said it. Why would Nova’s hot take be that the two of you are scum together?

that's why i think your thought process is a bit shaky.
So you think maybe Nova was confessing? What are you talking about?
Lmao yeah I'm with jack on this one. As I said earlier the implication was juliets/Mac w/w because nova called it out. I guess nova could do that for the wine but that would just be too silly.

When Black Friday comes
I'm gonna dig myself a hole
Gonna lay down in it til
I satisfy my soul
Why isn't it Juliets Mafia, Mac and Nova civ/civ? She'd have the answer to the question in this case.
Bc I got a weird feeling from her post that made me think she knew you and mac were in fact on different teams.
nutella, if this is a genuine feeling you need to point to exactly what in my post leads you to believe I knew anything about their alignments, but particularly that they were on different teams. It seems to me like you are sticking with your stance regardless of the reality of the post which is something someone bad would do.

I'll vote Nutella for now until I get an answer from her. I don't think she's answered any of my questions though.
I don't really know how else to explain it. The fact that you brought it up at all (which I know you already explained) and the way you posed the question felt like it was coming from a place of excitement due to knowing they were on different teams and thus the race was on. I don't really care about this anymore but I do have some other mild suspicion of both you and Mac do it could still hold.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

*so it could
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:38 am I feel some of the people townreading me are bad. At least one of them

Feels like one of those games where I manage to post in a very obvious civ way which convinces people, but baddies already noticed that and are blending in.

I might get NKd soon.
And then I see this post and I like it. I need to ISO you I think.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:31 am
Kites wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:28 am
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 am
Kites wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:11 am
after skimming posts, I might have overlooked some important things but I’m p much clueless reading tones and metas until we start getting votes in. anyways any reads are good reads, right?

epignosis - not sure if i trust this guy

DDL - i like your attitude, and i don’t think you are suspicioius right now

dunya - i see nothing alarming here (you might think this isn’t enough but deal with it). i don’t see your scum behaviour here, but don’t ask me what it is since i can’t explain it, it’s very subtle thingy

Elo - gave a list of reads but not much reasoning behind it, some questionable choices like luna green. hmm hmm

Jack - not convinced. maybe it’s because of the amount of OT posts

JJJ - stirs the pot like he always does giving reads left and right, questioning people, which is a good thing. no reason to suspect right now. honestly i don’t feel like reading all of your damn posts

juliets - i also think this was an interesting post
juliets wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:28 pm Hahahaha - will nova and Mac be on the same side? Will they both win or lose? OR will one of them move ahead in the only game that counts?
but I don’t see this being a baddie post, more like carefree joking that is a good thing. overall i like you. for now.

Kites - this guy will stay below radar most of the game and eventually slides down on everyone’s rainbow lists yet no one votes him, and at some point someone says this is exactly where mafia desires to be. i have heard this shit so many times

leectic - I don’t know you.... one post only.... *spidey senses tingling*
some people thought you are good based solely on this one post???? (juliets, nova)

Long Con - late to the game, off topic posts. what can i say? I like the carefree tone though

Lunalee - uhhh post more

Mac - I love this guy and his arrogant behaviour, if it was up to me I’d keep him till the end. unlesss he is bad but I don’t have any suspicions right now

Matahari - new person to me. Hi!
Matahari wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:09 pm Oh my. I love this day 0 herd culling. So different from the ancient days of mafia when everyone struggled for something to say on day 0 and the few aggressive people wound up getting lynched on days that followed. Now everyone can be aggressive and the mafia can blend in.
I think this would be a stupid mafia post. Genuinely excited that the game is challenging and fair for everyone. Struggling to post content but that isn’t indicative of mafia, I always hard for me too. Good for now

Neverwhere - first time I see you, hello. has posted nothing noteworthy *hmmmm* I don’t like lynching a lurker on day 1 though

nijuukyugou - hello a new face again... who also has said nothing *sigh*

nova - leectic defense uh why. nvm i think that was d0 shitposting maybe. anyways I like him
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 31#p529831
i thought this post was great and I mostly agree with it

nutella - currently under heat. not surprising :D (i mean every game I have played here, nutella draws suspicions). the only one who plays with the theme and it’s sorta funny to get shit for it but since that’s most of nutella’s content i think it’s reasonable. hard to say but I’m not inclined to say civ. not ready to jump on the bandwagon. need to read more but I’m tired of this now

reywas - good morning, i don’t know you. hasn’t even checked in yet, so probably hasn’t even seen his rolecard yet

spacedaisy - is good! i like how she is coming up with her totally own reads and conclusions. I might have to take a closer look at juliets now since daisy doesn’t like her

speedchuck - doesn’t seem like the baddie he was in fire emblem at all. off the hook for now
Hi Kites! I don't know if I've played with you before.

Here's some things I don't like about your post:
You're having trouble stating solid opinions on everyone (except Spacedaisy).
You include yourself in this player analysis with an excuse for why you will inevitably end up at the bottom of everyone's rainbow lists.
Your only opinion on Juliets is that a post of hers is "interesting".
yeah all of that is true, i don’t really have solid opinions this early on. 2nd i wouldn’t call that an excuse, i just predicted what will happen based on earlier games because of my playstyle. i’m not trying to or want this to happen though. you do have a point, that does look scummy but i assure you i have a heart of gold *pinky promise* :D

i was surprised no one called my list shit yet so i liked this post :nicenod:
dang, you're good. I almost don't even want to suspect you anymore. But nah, I still do.
Omg how is nobody else seeing how bad this lovely lady is
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:47 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:22 pm I miss my red name. Maybe it's green because I'm very Civ?
When did your red name go away and why?
it looks like the graphic design user group is gone :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:55 am
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:54 am
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:52 am
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:43 am And wtf y'all are voting for me? Lazy :disappoint:
How does my townieness not ring through in my posts since quitting the song thing you guys are high
anyway reading gonna reply to bullshit as I see it
Ayy, there she is. I was wondering when you'd show up with guns blazing for leading the day 1 poll.
Eyyyyy Luna knew I would supatown this shit around because she is bad
no, I think your reaction to (potentially) getting lynched is non-alignment indicative.
What a weird thing to say lol. Usually someone's reaction to being on the chopping block is the most overanalyzed as AI of anything in the game
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I really think we should not make reference to that angleshooting topic at all. I'm already taking it into account in my reads of people and it feels like cheating so...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:13 am Nova when prodded said that every post speedchuck has made pings him.

Who agrees with that?

I do not agree with it. Dude was posting after oral surgery and probably still hopped up on pain meds and he seemed pretty civ to me still. Either he has amazing control over his behavior even when under the influence or he’s not bad.

Here is my second controversial gut read that I can’t substantiate at this moment but I also can’t ignore. I don’t understand why people are Town reading DDL. I am feeling the same way about him that I feel about Juliets. Something feels wrong and I don’t know what or why.
We could lynch Juliets and if you’re town and right, we nab a baddie and if you’re town and wrong I’ll leave you alone. :pout:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:10 pm Ok so I'm leaving in a few minutes.

I won't be here again before EoD.

Cya folks.
:sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I could vote ddl actually but part of the reason is from the angleshooting thing and also he's gone for EOD
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:49 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:31 pm

Who agrees with that?

We could lynch Juliets and if you’re town and right, we nab a baddie and if you’re town and wrong I’ll leave you alone. :pout:
Supposed to be a :grin:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:53 pm I could vote ddl actually but part of the reason is from the angleshooting thing and also he's gone for EOD
Why are people voting for you and why are they full of it/wrong?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Where the hell is Jay he is way overdue on removing his vote from me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:11 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:40 am i hate jack's rainbow list and not because it lacked any colors, but because i don't actually believe he believes spacedaisy and juliets are his biggest scum reads in the game. even after he explained it to me like he was talking to an 8yr old.

moving jack down my rainbow.

Why don’t you believe me? It’s not rocket science. There’s a clear difference in how Daisy treats Mac and Juliets even though my post was about the two of them equally. She defends only Juliets even though she has Juliets down as scum. She doesn’t defend Mac even though she doesn’t have a scumread on him. Why is townDaisy defending her scumread?
Are you high? Are you over there chilling with Speedchuck taking his pain meds?

I wasn’t defending Juliets. I was suspecting you for making a more serious thing of that stupid joke post she made than there was.I didn’t believe at that point that anyone took any of that shit seriously and I find it shocking to realize that nutella actually did agree with what Nova clearly made as a joke. And you parsed it out like someone made an actual argument. Why would I defend Mac or Nova or anyone else? I wasn’t defending anyone because I think the original post is a stupid non issue that YOU helped make something out of. That struck me as suspicious. It has nothing to do with Juliets or Mac. And I can certainly think they are suspicious for other reasons if I do choose. It is not mutually exclusive because I don’t have info. I can and probably am wrong about some of my reads.

Mac is a town read for me at this point. Go on and tell me how now it just be a baddie team of Mac/Daisy/Juliets.

I’m not bad and you need to get out of your tunnel if you are civ as well.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:54 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:53 pm I could vote ddl actually but part of the reason is from the angleshooting thing and also he's gone for EOD
Why are people voting for you and why are they full of it/wrong?
Eloh is always wrong about me and refuses to see reason. Jay is misguided but will come around. Two of ddl, Mac, and juliets are bad and the other thinks they're clever.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What?

No, if you’re scum with Juliets, that makes Mac town. You treated Mac and Juliets differently. You treated the player you suspect (Juliets) better than the player you don’t (Mac).
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Kites »

not feeling a nutella lynch now. reading her posts she seems to be kind of arrogant and feisty at times, i don’t remember her being like that in the previous games, i think she was a baddie in fire emblem or some other game iirc. anyways i kinda like it

gonna take a look at her voters then
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention]

Who are you gonna vote for?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I can’t believe I have to keep explaining my Daisy case to people who don’t understand it after I posted it in dumbed down 8 yr old language and Jay did the same.

I can’t believe five people are voting for Nutella and won’t tell me why.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Spacedaisy »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:32 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:30 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am I don’t care about her read on me, which she riscended anyway. It doesn’t enter into my read.

Why is she defending Juliets and not Mac if between them, she suspects Juliets?
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:22 am Jackofhearts2005 read below. she's already said you're not all mafia together. you're a bigger scum read to her than juliets. if you're bad, juliets probably isn't. where's the issue in defending juliets against you?
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Shockedpikachu.jpg

Why are Jay, Jack and maybe Juliets bad?

Is it because our names start with the letter J?
I don’t think you all are together. I think one or two of you are but I’m not sure which ones.

Juliets I don’t feel the normal confused/trying to understand vibe I get from her posts. She seems more confident in her reads than I expect from civ Juliets.

Jay, it’s in the way he has responded to dunya. She pressed to understand why two things read differently because she didn’t see a difference. A valid question imo. His response was , she should know me better than that. An implicationhe thinks she is bad. Then a short time later he calls her good, I don’t see a natural evolution of opinion in there. It looks bad to me.

Jack, you pushed Juliets for her joke questions about Mac/nova. I’ve only played two game series this year and even I knew what she was talking about. You presented it in a manner as if she only asked the questions as if she already knew they were on different teams, but that was t an accurate representation. Looks bad to me.
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:05 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:32 pm You think Jay and Jack could be bad together?? Or are they completely separate suspicions without teammate compatibility taken into account bc I would be very surprised.

See the glory of the royal scam
I trend towards if Jack is bad the other two probably are not. Jay could be a teammate withhjuliets, but I wouldn’t say that is a sure thing if one of them is bad they both are. It’s possible, but I’m just spitting out my gut readability independent of each other right now. I don’t believe all three are bad together, no.
How did she defend Juliets? I might have missed that.

Linki - Dunya is bad.
By uh...scumreading me. 😓

For pushing Juliets. That’s the important part.
But how is that a defense of Juliets? I mean you can scum-read someone for a case they make on anyone, it shouldn't matter if the case is on someone you also scum-read. It's about the case itself, being flimsy and fake.

Didn't I scum-read DDL for his case on you, yet I also suspected you? I don't recall you having a problem with that, nor do you seem to have a problem with me beefing with Eloh one of my points being her read on Nutella, yet the latter is also a suspect of mine :keys:
THIS! Nova gets it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like it’s convenient af that both Juliets and Daisy “misunderstand” my case against them in a way that allows them to “suspect” me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 0]

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:05 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:32 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:30 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am I don’t care about her read on me, which she riscended anyway. It doesn’t enter into my read.

Why is she defending Juliets and not Mac if between them, she suspects Juliets?
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:22 am Jackofhearts2005 read below. she's already said you're not all mafia together. you're a bigger scum read to her than juliets. if you're bad, juliets probably isn't. where's the issue in defending juliets against you?
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm

I don’t think you all are together. I think one or two of you are but I’m not sure which ones.

Juliets I don’t feel the normal confused/trying to understand vibe I get from her posts. She seems more confident in her reads than I expect from civ Juliets.

Jay, it’s in the way he has responded to dunya. She pressed to understand why two things read differently because she didn’t see a difference. A valid question imo. His response was , she should know me better than that. An implicationhe thinks she is bad. Then a short time later he calls her good, I don’t see a natural evolution of opinion in there. It looks bad to me.

Jack, you pushed Juliets for her joke questions about Mac/nova. I’ve only played two game series this year and even I knew what she was talking about. You presented it in a manner as if she only asked the questions as if she already knew they were on different teams, but that was t an accurate representation. Looks bad to me.
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:05 pm

I trend towards if Jack is bad the other two probably are not. Jay could be a teammate withhjuliets, but I wouldn’t say that is a sure thing if one of them is bad they both are. It’s possible, but I’m just spitting out my gut readability independent of each other right now. I don’t believe all three are bad together, no.
How did she defend Juliets? I might have missed that.

Linki - Dunya is bad.
By uh...scumreading me. 😓

For pushing Juliets. That’s the important part.
But how is that a defense of Juliets? I mean you can scum-read someone for a case they make on anyone, it shouldn't matter if the case is on someone you also scum-read. It's about the case itself, being flimsy and fake.

Didn't I scum-read DDL for his case on you, yet I also suspected you? I don't recall you having a problem with that, nor do you seem to have a problem with me beefing with Eloh one of my points being her read on Nutella, yet the latter is also a suspect of mine :keys:
THIS! Nova gets it.
NO! NOT THIS!

There was no Juliets push to begin with. You claim to suspect me over a case that doesn’t exist.

And if it did exist, it would be about Juliets AND Mac. You called it a push on Juliets only.

This is suspicious. This is you being sensitive to attacks on Juliets.

You also scumread Juliets. This is you being also willing to bus.

It’s not about suspecting Juliets and a player that suspects Juliets because that’s not a problem and it didn’t happen anyway.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I don't caaaaaare y'all should quit bickering and vote for Luna
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Is it paranoid to feel like the constant misrepresentation of my suspicions on Daisy/Juliets is scum indicative?

Dunya and Nova are also having this problem and I don’t think that’s just the mafia.

Linki: Why?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

What jack is saying makes sense though bit I'm not sure I agree. I don't suspect daisy but if juliets turns out to be bad I could entertain the idea of Daisy as her teammate I guess
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Juliets[/img]

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention]

Come bus your teammate.]
aubergine
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:41 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:47 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:22 pm I miss my red name. Maybe it's green because I'm very Civ?
When did your red name go away and why?
it looks like the graphic design user group is gone :shrug2:
I will look into this. I’m not sure who deleted it or why.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:28 pm Now why is she bad?
All of that relates to "spicy". Have you mind-melded with her on any matters not relating to spice?

She is bad because she started the game doing nothing; she suggested there was nothing worth talking about in a thread of [at the time] 260 posts and plenty of reading/accusing; she implied that she should receive civilian credit for her energized responses to me (which themselves amounted to very little beyond calling me a nitwit until I really pressed for reads); she white-knighted you and it looked like bullshit; she white-knighted nova and it looked like bullshit; she made no posts that look civilian to me

I have not seen her newest content since my last departure. I'll see.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 am Hi Kites! I don't know if I've played with you before.

Here's some things I don't like about your post:
You're having trouble stating solid opinions on everyone (except Spacedaisy).
You include yourself in this player analysis with an excuse for why you will inevitably end up at the bottom of everyone's rainbow lists.
Your only opinion on Juliets is that a post of hers is "interesting".
This is terrible.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:43 am And wtf y'all are voting for me? Lazy :disappoint:
How does my townieness not ring through in my posts since quitting the song thing you guys are high
anyway reading gonna reply to bullshit as I see it
Show me what I am not seeing. Where has your townieness rung through, or where did you expect it to ring through?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:23 pm
All of that relates to "spicy". Have you mind-melded with her on any matters not relating to spice?

She is bad because she started the game doing nothing; she suggested there was nothing worth talking about in a thread of [at the time] 260 posts and plenty of reading/accusing; she implied that she should receive civilian credit for her energized responses to me (which themselves amounted to very little beyond calling me a nitwit until I really pressed for reads); she white-knighted you and it looked like bullshit; she white-knighted nova and it looked like bullshit; she made no posts that look civilian to me

But Jay I like it when people say to stop suspecting me for my everything meta.

Also, at the time, half those posts where me telling jokes and the other half were you and Nova playing slaps.

At the very least, I believe you believe she’s bad.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Post by dunya »

jack, you never answered me. who's bad beyond juliets/daisy?

you're being unreasonably stubborn. you did exactly this to jay and me in community and you were wrong about both of us.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:58 pm What?

No, if you’re scum with Juliets, that makes Mac town. You treated Mac and Juliets differently. You treated the player you suspect (Juliets) better than the player you don’t (Mac).
Ffs Jack! Why can’t you get it through your skull that I WASN’T DEFENDING JULIETS! I was ACCUSING you for doing something suspicious. I don’t believe Mac or Nova are bad. I do suspect Juliets. And at that point I suspected you too. I can’t decide right now if you are civ and tunneling or just fucking bad because you are totally unwilling to open your goddamn mind for a second and try and see it from my viewpoint. Bsjcjjeudbfkzk c

I’m going to spend my last few hours in Ohio with my dad. I’m still going to be checking in occasionally. I’m still working out where I want to put my vote. But I will cast it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:23 pm

You are living in the past my friend. That was all day 0.

It baffles me that no one seems to see what I'm seeing in Luna. She's been really out of touch with the thread, coming in and saying things on the sidelines that make little sense and feel like she's forcing herself to look like she has original thoughts (like prodding me for the lyrics and like her recent suspicion of kites whom everyone else townreads). She decides that kites is the suspicion she's gonna go with, says his response looks ok but refuses to change her mind. She basically said something like "no not gonna let anything sway me off this vote on this person I just decided is suspicious" Seriously how is that not the scummiest post in the thread
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:44 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:38 am I feel some of the people townreading me are bad. At least one of them

Feels like one of those games where I manage to post in a very obvious civ way which convinces people, but baddies already noticed that and are blending in.

I might get NKd soon.
I feel like I've been able to civ read you better lately. Things that I used to incorrectly read you as Mafia for I now see as civ traits. Tbh it was mostly my cynicism because I used to read you bad for having strong insights that I chalked up to TMI but I've come to realise that we sort of see the game similarly. The way that I have been handling our interactions in games lately is a lot of the reason I feel my civilian game has improved. That and taking a back seat more. I realised that even though I have strong insight into scum, that brute forcing my opinions into the thread was counterintuitive to civilian wins and started playing more cerebrally. Less plaudits but stronger results. Only took me 8 years.
Hmmmmmm

Unpopular opinion: Mac is bad
I don't care for that post either. Mac wrote a dissertation about why he thinks DDL is a civilian.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Ffs Jack! Why can’t you get it through your skull that I WASN’T DEFENDING JULIETS! I was ACCUSING you for doing something suspicious. I don’t believe Mac or Nova are bad. I do suspect Juliets. And at that point I suspected you too. I can’t decide right now if you are civ and tunneling or just fucking bad because you are totally unwilling to open your goddamn mind for a second and try and see it from my viewpoint. Bsjcjjeudbfkzk c

I’m going to spend my last few hours in Ohio with my dad. I’m still going to be checking in occasionally. I’m still working out where I want to put my vote. But I will cast it.
Why don’t you place it on Juliets for safekeeping?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:27 pm jack, you never answered me. who's bad beyond juliets/daisy?

you're being unreasonably stubborn. you did exactly this to jay and me in community and you were wrong about both of us.
Idk. Maybe Luna.

I’m not being stubborn. If people would stop misstating my case, I’d stop restating it.

Why are you voting Nutella?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:29 pm It baffles me that no one seems to see what I'm seeing in Luna. She's been really out of touch with the thread, coming in and saying things on the sidelines that make little sense and feel like she's forcing herself to look like she has original thoughts (like prodding me for the lyrics and like her recent suspicion of kites whom everyone else townreads). She decides that kites is the suspicion she's gonna go with, says his response looks ok but refuses to change her mind. She basically said something like "no not gonna let anything sway me off this vote on this person I just decided is suspicious" Seriously how is that not the scummiest post in the thread
Does it annoy you that I just griped about that moments before you beefed here? :grin: I will expand shortly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Post by novaselinenever »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:27 pm jack, you never answered me. who's bad beyond juliets/daisy?

Are you sure about that? :workit:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:27 pm

You are not understanding what he's saying. He's not saying you defended juliets. He's saying you were set off by his take on juliets because you are attuned to her as a topic but you are also saying you suspect her for bussing purposes. I don't think he could have made this any more clear a few posts up but you two keep talking past each other and it's really frustrating.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

I haven't moved by Nutella's recent efforts :noble:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm not going to argue about angleshooting.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Are you sure about that? :workit:
Lol I just have one of those faces I guess. Blame Jack for everything.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:31 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:29 pm It baffles me that no one seems to see what I'm seeing in Luna. She's been really out of touch with the thread, coming in and saying things on the sidelines that make little sense and feel like she's forcing herself to look like she has original thoughts (like prodding me for the lyrics and like her recent suspicion of kites whom everyone else townreads). She decides that kites is the suspicion she's gonna go with, says his response looks ok but refuses to change her mind. She basically said something like "no not gonna let anything sway me off this vote on this person I just decided is suspicious" Seriously how is that not the scummiest post in the thread
Does it annoy you that I just griped about that moments before you beefed here? :grin: I will expand shortly.
You're still not caught up. I called it out first.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

been*

somewhere over the rainbow

Return to “Previous Side Missions”