Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 1]

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:20 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:43 pm Last chance for me: who will vote Neverwhere?
Over Mac and Nutella? Yeah.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:45 pm [VOTE: Neverwhere] aubergine
Neverwhere civilian
not sure. like you yourself said, that lynch was going nowhere. he just aligned himself with you to look better. he couldn't go on mac or nutella after defending them both itt. where else would you have wanted him to land?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Night 2]

Post by dunya »

juliets and daisy town. i mean, they were already lock town for me.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I will not have time this night phase to provide full interactive analyses for Jack. My thesis proposal is literally tomorrow.

WILL SOMEONE ELSE, OR A GROUP OF SOMEONE ELSES, PLEASE BLOODY DO THEM? THEY'RE IMPORTANT. THIS IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME. I DON'T HAVE SLOONEI HERE TO BE THE OTHER GUY PROVIDING THAT EFFORT. I NEED SOMEONE TO STEP UP AND BE SLOONEI. OKAY GREAT.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:22 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:20 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:43 pm Last chance for me: who will vote Neverwhere?
Over Mac and Nutella? Yeah.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:45 pm [VOTE: Neverwhere] aubergine
Neverwhere civilian
not sure. like you yourself said, that lynch was going nowhere. he just aligned himself with you to look better. he couldn't go on mac or nutella after defending them both itt. where else would you have wanted him to land?
I get the impression that Jack was hiding behind me on that wagon. Any Neverwhere flip regardless of during what phase then makes me look like a doofus. I drove it, he hopped onto it. Generally it's the driver that gets the brunt of the shit (backwards as that tends to be -- civilians are silly).
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i shouldnt even be here right now, i'm travelling for work and stealing mafia time when i should be replying to emails.

this is what addictions look like.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

my coworker asked me yesterday why my screen was always so dark. look away, mofo. look away.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

How do you isolate two people to do an interactive analysis? Mechanically how do you do it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am How do you isolate two people to do an interactive analysis? Mechanically how do you do it?
That may technically be possible, but I just open the ISOs separately and CTRL+F the names (search for Player in mafioso’s posts, and for mafioso in Player’s posts).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh ok Jay, thanks. I might have time to do some interactive analysis this afternoon after the gym.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Elohcin »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:17 am
Elohcin wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:29 am I am not sure what I think of LC now. Why would he come out and say he is 100% sure Jack is bad. If he is telling the truth and he can determine the alignment of a player as his power, then why give up his life (of course Mafia would kill him now, right?). There are still other mafia left. Wouldn't he want to be a little more vague and keep him life so he can keep playing and keep helping the civs catch baddies? Couldn't he put a little more effort in and build a case on Jack and get us to follow? I just don't know. I am confused.
Based on the claim, I'd say his role is obscenely difficult to nab a baddie with and that he got lucky. "Water turned to wine twice" or two nights in a row. It took two nights of luck for him to catch Jack.
That's like having a maybe-it-works-every-other-night cop. Not really worth protecting that slim-to-none possibility of another success instead of taking out a deepwolf leader.

Also, it would take a ton of time to case Jack in any convincing way, if it is possible to do so, and Long Con hasn't exactly been a top poster. Easier to just hand his stroke of luck over to town and see what happens.
wow, thank you for this chuck. I appreciate your understanding of this and for sharing it. I'm excited now.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:52 am
Elohcin wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:29 am I am not sure what I think of LC now. Why would he come out and say he is 100% sure Jack is bad. If he is telling the truth and he can determine the alignment of a player as his power, then why give up his life (of course Mafia would kill him now, right?). There are still other mafia left. Wouldn't he want to be a little more vague and keep him life so he can keep playing and keep helping the civs catch baddies? Couldn't he put a little more effort in and build a case on Jack and get us to follow? I just don't know. I am confused.
Based on the claim, I'd say his role is obscenely difficult to nab a baddie with and that he got lucky. "Water turned to wine twice" or two nights in a row. It took two nights of luck for him to catch Jack.
That's like having a maybe-it-works-every-other-night cop. Not really worth protecting that slim-to-none possibility of another success instead of taking out a deepwolf leader.

Also, it would take a ton of time to case Jack in any convincing way, if it is possible to do so, and Long Con hasn't exactly been a top poster. Easier to just hand his stroke of luck over to town and see what happens.
wow, thank you for this chuck. I appreciate your understanding of this and for sharing it. I'm excited now.
You know, the one thing I don't understand about speed's post is he says it took 2 nights for LC to get lucky. We are just now in the second night and usually results aren't given until the end of night. I know this is a small point but small things sometimes bug me. What am I missing? [mention]speedchuck[/mention] would you just clarify what you meant by that?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:48 am Oh ok Jay, thanks. I might have time to do some interactive analysis this afternoon after the gym.
I would be most appreciative. I recommend you prioritize whichever players you feel are the most important to investigate, and hopefully someone else can help you out by picking up the rest (or a third person can round it out -- teamwork gang).

I'd be particularly interested in an interactive review of nova and Kites. They're debatable for me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Full disclosure:

I targeted speedchuck with my post restriction thing on Night 1. I started on leetic, but then he appeared and I wanted to give him a change to get into the game properly. I thought speed might be able to have fun with it. It didn't matter though without a Day 2.

I am not sure I want to use it tonight. I'll think it over.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pmI wanted to give him a change chance to get into the game properly.
Correction

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Make sure we get a protector on Long Con.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:17 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:48 am Oh ok Jay, thanks. I might have time to do some interactive analysis this afternoon after the gym.
I would be most appreciative. I recommend you prioritize whichever players you feel are the most important to investigate, and hopefully someone else can help you out by picking up the rest (or a third person can round it out -- teamwork gang).

I'd be particularly interested in an interactive review of nova and Kites. They're debatable for me.
oh wait - I thought we were doing interactive reviews for Jack and everyone else. Just clarify for me if you would Jay, what is the target population for the interactive analysis?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:27 am my coworker asked me yesterday why my screen was always so dark. look away, mofo. look away.
Haha, that's awesome. Have you ever tried to explain the game to someone? Don't! They will think you are so weird. That's like 10th date material.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

LOL I see now, you mean nova and Jack and kites and Jack. Sorry!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:28 pm oh wait - I thought we were doing interactive reviews for Jack and everyone else. Just clarify for me if you would Jay, what is the target population for the interactive analysis?
No you have the right idea. What I meant is interactive analyses for Jack/nova and for Jack/Kites.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:58 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:54 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:06 pm I wanna vote Luna but I’m secretly a huge softy and feel bad about her getting lynched a lot D1.
This makes me cringe. It reads like you know I'm town, and feel bad joining in on the lynch.
It’s not like being lynched as mafia is easier or more fun. It’s not an alignment thing.
:ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:22 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:06 pm Jack, give me a rainbow :noble:
Jack
Speed
Nova
Nutella
Dunya
Jay
DDL
Juliets
Daisy

Everyone else is meh.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:22 pm Everyone else is meh.
Where on the list can "meh" be inserted?
You’re sitting on it.
Jack
Speed
Nova
Nutella
Dunya
Jay

Everyone else is meh
DDL
Juliets
Daisy

I inferred colors for Jack's "rainbow" based upon his answer to my question about the location of "meh".

The names that stand out to me here are speedchuck and DDL. At this point nutella was still a high suspect for some folks, and in that regard Jack exhibited TMI on her. I am brought to wonder if the same holds true for his placement of speedchuck.

He tacked DDL on with his two loudest suspicions (Daisy and juliets) despite having been considerably less vocal on that front. That isn't ideal for DDL.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Post by novaselinenever »

dunya wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:48 am
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:13 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:44 am Neverwhere is bad
Is this another claim or just a strong read?
@novaselinenever answer pls.
Role fishing? :evileye:
A read :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:12 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:37 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:58 pm Ugh. Here's the thing. Jack is bad.

So, knowing Jack is bad, I just think back to these posts:

Hopefully after tonight I'll glean more from a nice reread.
Please clarify this for me. How do we know Jack is bad? Did I miss something? Or are you just saying what you feel certain about?
The water turned to cherry wine. Two nights. That means Jack is bad.
Dafuck is this?

I'm not bad and I can prove it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:12 pm I'm not bad and I can prove it.
how

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:12 pm I'm not bad and I can prove it.
how
[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

You're welcome and thanks for the trade.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:17 amBased on the claim, I'd say his role is obscenely difficult to nab a baddie with and that he got lucky. "Water turned to wine twice" or two nights in a row. It took two nights of luck for him to catch Jack.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don't know what that means because I haven't read LC's claim yet. :p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:19 pm I don't know what that means because I haven't read LC's claim yet. :p
I don't know what your tagging speedchuck means. He seems to believe LC that you're bad though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:19 pm I don't know what that means because I haven't read LC's claim yet. :p
I don't know what your tagging speedchuck means. He seems to believe LC that you're bad though.
That's cause he doesn't know what he got came from me. :beer:

There's no way there's a wolf doing what I'm doing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay, that's not exactly true that a wolf couldn't do it but it's pretty freaking protown.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We'll see.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 349

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:15 pm
how
@speedchuck

What?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:07 pm
Elohcin wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:52 am

You know, the one thing I don't understand about speed's post is he says it took 2 nights for LC to get lucky. We are just now in the second night and usually results aren't given until the end of night. I know this is a small point but small things sometimes bug me. What am I missing? @speedchuck would you just clarify what you meant by that?
Ooh, good point.

IDK, it's his post. He said something about 2 wine-water things and there's been weird night screwery going on.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:24 pm We'll see.
Would I lie to you, Jay?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:30 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:15 pm
how
@speedchuck

What?
:|

Seriously?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:21 pm

Four options here:
1. Jack got redirected
2. Jack got blocked
3. Epi missed sending a notification
4. Jack is causing confusion by lying randomly

Sorry Jack, I have recieved nothing whatsoever. And I'm, like, a primo subject. Why would you give me anything?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'll make sure.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 pm4. Jack is causing confusion by lying randomly
Found it

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tbf, you were jack's strongest town read. i called it bullshit though. i still think it's bull.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Four options here:
1. Jack got redirected
2. Jack got blocked

Sorry Jack, I have recieved nothing whatsoever. And I'm, like, a primo subject. Why would you give me anything?
None of those are possible.

It's a fuckin day power and I got what should have been your power to use last night in exchange.

My role is bonkers or both you and LC are lying.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What did you send to speedchuck, Jack?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 pm What did you send to speedchuck, Jack?
A vest.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 pm It's a fuckin day power and I got what should have been your power to use last night in exchange.
What is my power, Jack? And who did you use it on?

I don't mind you saying. I've already claimed.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Four options here:
1. Jack got redirected
2. Jack got blocked

why?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 pm It's a fuckin day power and I got what should have been your power to use last night in exchange.

Rolecop. Eloh. Power could be either alignment.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:36 pm

Rolecop. Eloh. Power could be either alignment.
You were redirected, my dude. Or you're lying profusely.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Four options here:
1. Jack got redirected
2. Jack got blocked

why?
1. A day redirector? Only my games have day redirectors.
2. A day blocker? Only my games have day blockers.
3. I got several pms back from Epi.
4. Uh, I'm town.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella was the role cop. not buying it.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Post by novaselinenever »

Hmmm juicy mechanical talk
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention] is your role something that can be for both alignments? don't claim, just a y/n is enough please.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”