Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 3]

Post by leetic »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:51 pm [VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
I come back and this is one of the first things I see. Care for an explanation?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Matahari »

Can anyone verify the Neighborizers claim yet?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matahari wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:16 pm Can anyone verify the Neighborizers claim yet?
If you're referring to speedchuck, he was joking. It was a reference to a previous game on another site.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Matahari »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:25 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:16 pm Can anyone verify the Neighborizers claim yet?
If you're referring to speedchuck, he was joking. It was a reference to a previous game on another site.
Thank you, I won’t waste anymore time on that. His posts were strange, first he says he is a Neighborizer, then later he said someone could confirm it today, then later “hooray I’m not role outed”. Maybe he was talking about Jack being confirmed today.

Back to reading.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 198

Post by Spacedaisy »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:37 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:28 pm Yes but some of us found a way to shut that off I think and others such as myself just don’t look at or consider that. I also don’t go invisible myself.
Who? How?
Ask Jay, I think he is the one who figured out out how.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

So if there is a red peekmon jack, can Jay and Nova please explain where they have their votes right now?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

*peek on Jack
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:56 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:37 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:28 pm Yes but some of us found a way to shut that off I think and others such as myself just don’t look at or consider that. I also don’t go invisible myself.
Who? How?
Ask Jay, I think he is the one who figured out out how.
Turnip Head did it for me in his admin days. I never liked having that ability. I don't know how he did it though. I'm sure it can be explored.
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:57 pm So if there is a red peekmon jack, can Jay and Nova please explain where they have their votes right now?
There's plenty of time in the day phase and I wish to wield some of it in this manner. Jack can be lynched. I don't really care about his vest thing.

niju looked the worst to me when I did my Mac interactive analyses.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Post by novaselinenever »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:15 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:51 pm [VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
I come back and this is one of the first things I see. Care for an explanation?
And he's gone.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:57 pm So if there is a red peekmon jack, can Jay and Nova please explain where they have their votes right now?
It's a long day. I'd like us not to spend it on a claimed red check.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm gonna [VOTE: Jack] aubergine at this time in case I end up on some unexpected epic adventure tomorrow and can't get online.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Long Con »

Jay did introduce the claiming idea very shortly before Juliets claimed a role that is "not bad, don't lynch, nk is fine"... that's the literal definition of her supposed role.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:15 pm Everyone should also be mindful that this is a claim-friendly game. That doesn't mean you need to blab for no reason, but it does mean that you should keep the option in your tool belt. I would hate to see a needless lynch that could be prevented by a sound claim.

The concern would be the recent advent of soup-killing. Epi's rules do not mention such a thing (doesn't mean it doesn't exist), but it's also never something he has done before. Who knows.
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:09 pm juliets I need you to talk with me. I am very nearly out of time, and I will have no control over what happens in here after class starts.
Jay sorry I was doing something else. I think Daisy's reason for voting me is shit but I think it's because she has not played with me as much recently. I think Jack's theory about Daisy is shit because it's clear as day she wan't defending me. I think Daisy is town, I think Jack is bad. I've forgotten who the other person is you asked for my read on.

linki
Distancing from Jack, buddying with Civ Daisy. I don't like the vulgarity and it could be frustrated baddie coming through. I dunno. That's a bit tunnelly, but it's what I thought when I read it.
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:18 pm Ok I'm tired of all this. I am basically a stump. If I get killed in the night by the mafia I can't vote anymore but I can continue to post. If I'm lynched I'm dead.
I still believe in Mac and the J-Squad.

I can even believe in a baddie chat that lost Mac and rallied as "the J-Squad YEAH" and that graphic was just too good to keep in the baddie chat so it was worked into the thread as visual WIFOM.

Also, was it Jack who was trying to turn it around on me back there, and he said something about me checking Discord? I've never used Discord in my baddie chats, but one thing I do know is that Juliets is possibly the most frequent Discord user on the site. That was a little slip from Jack.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] Are you saying you don’t believe juliets’ claim and think she is bad?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't fault you for your theory LC. If I want to egg juliets into a claim though I tell her that in BTSC instead of posting a public bulletin.

She's good and so am I. Jack probably isn't.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Juliets is for sure good. Town lock.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:29 am Juliets is for sure good. Town lock.
Who's bad?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Ok let's give the post the attention it wants.
dunya wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:19 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:00 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:51 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:52 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:51 am What do you think this setup looks like?
Haven't the slightest clue. At 19, 15 vs 4 would be the closest to a raw balance. Independents change that though, as do the roles which could be anything. Who knows
I've seen you do more detailed analysis with similar levels of scarce info.

Though we did give you shit last time you did it so I get if you don't wanna do it again.
Does Jay strikes as someone who would care about being given shit for something that he believes is ultimately beneficial to the town?
Maybe not, but Jay is a person too, he could break eventually.
this feels like tmi. from both of them really, but mostly ddl who didn't have a clear "town" read on jay at this point. he's usually someone who displays a bit more resistance in giving people green cards. i feel like this response coupled with the soft nudge then soft defence of jay before jay could even respond were a subtle pocketing approach. could macdougall and ddl be pulling another "ass class" and having a laugh about it before we threw a pie in mac's face?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:00 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:50 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:35 am Page 1 and I'm already confused by the Jay-nova argument.
A lot of poo throwing. What confused most about it?
All of it.
we have the interesting tell, and now we have the "confusing" tell. i can understand people being confused by jack's arguments against daisy/juliets cos he said them 100 times and i still have trouble wrapping my head around that shit, but what was confusing about jay/nova on the first couple pages?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:03 am
juliets wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:38 am Dragon D. Luffy I hate to belabor the point but I'm lost as to why you find Jay and nova's back and forth as confusing. To me it was basically "ur bad" "no ur bad" "see, ur bad" "see, ur bad" etc. What did I miss that was confusing?
Yeah that's all I got too.

Hence the confusion.
ddl confused because...jay is throwing poop around on day 0 like he does in every game. ok. :confused:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:10 am Yay I love tearing apart silly "fishing for reaction" day 0 arguments.
oh...but he isn't really confused cos he knows what it is...so...

this is all very bizarre. i'm not sure why i had a town read on ddl for day 0 lol. maybe cos it's too bizarre to be bad?

i have to stop there and go do something. please comment on this or don't. i'll continue asap.
First of all I'm wrapping my head over how you interpreted my post on Jay as a "green card".

I made a remark on how Jay is different from his meta then tried to come up with an explanation for it. That's it. At most it defaults to a null.

As for the rest, you don't like that I was confused about an early argument. Well, I was confused, how about that. I just saw two people doing what seemed like reaching and making more and more elaborated posts over what were basically greeting posts and decided it was a waste of time to read it or analyse it. Which is usually my reaction to long back-and-forth arguments, btw. And I like to tell it to people because I always enjoy finding ways to make people unconfortable in games. Shake things up, if you will. I like to look at people who I think are wasting time on day 1 and tell it to their faces. Break everything just to see what's inside.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

As an example, I also made a point to ignore 90% of your argument with Jack in the previous game. And if you asked me about it I'd probably have told you were both wasting your time.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 0]

Matahari wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:45 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:13 am I do think nova is a civ tho.
DDL, do you still feel this way? And what was the reason for you saying that way back then?

I think calling for back to back nights is a sign of fear from a mafia that has lost one and feels like another is going down soon. What I think could be wrong, but I think it anyway.
He looked very genuine.

He still does sometimes, though I wasn't very fond of the Mac lynch thing. He's back to neutral now, I think.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:35 am Jay did introduce the claiming idea very shortly before Juliets claimed a role that is "not bad, don't lynch, nk is fine"... that's the literal definition of her supposed role.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:15 pm Everyone should also be mindful that this is a claim-friendly game. That doesn't mean you need to blab for no reason, but it does mean that you should keep the option in your tool belt. I would hate to see a needless lynch that could be prevented by a sound claim.

The concern would be the recent advent of soup-killing. Epi's rules do not mention such a thing (doesn't mean it doesn't exist), but it's also never something he has done before. Who knows.
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:09 pm juliets I need you to talk with me. I am very nearly out of time, and I will have no control over what happens in here after class starts.
Jay sorry I was doing something else. I think Daisy's reason for voting me is shit but I think it's because she has not played with me as much recently. I think Jack's theory about Daisy is shit because it's clear as day she wan't defending me. I think Daisy is town, I think Jack is bad. I've forgotten who the other person is you asked for my read on.

linki
Distancing from Jack, buddying with Civ Daisy. I don't like the vulgarity and it could be frustrated baddie coming through. I dunno. That's a bit tunnelly, but it's what I thought when I read it.
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:18 pm Ok I'm tired of all this. I am basically a stump. If I get killed in the night by the mafia I can't vote anymore but I can continue to post. If I'm lynched I'm dead.
I still believe in Mac and the J-Squad.

I can even believe in a baddie chat that lost Mac and rallied as "the J-Squad YEAH" and that graphic was just too good to keep in the baddie chat so it was worked into the thread as visual WIFOM.

Also, was it Jack who was trying to turn it around on me back there, and he said something about me checking Discord? I've never used Discord in my baddie chats, but one thing I do know is that Juliets is possibly the most frequent Discord user on the site. That was a little slip from Jack.
LC this is really a stretch, but I still believe you are good and Jack is bad. You are just mistaken about me being bad. There is no J squad. I did not make up my role - as I've said, I've only seen this role once before in a game two years ago. The role fits with the odd roles that others evidently have. I was not distancing from Jack - what would have been my motivation for doing that at that point in time when it looked like I was heading for a lynch? I gave my legitimate response about him, daisy and nutella. It was a response to Jay who asked me about three people specifically. I don't understand why you think me saying "shit" is suspect. And I don't understand what the last part about discord even means. Jack made a comment about discord and somehow that means I am bad? Jack himself comes to discord and there are other people in this game that frequent it.

I'm not sure you've even tried to look at my behavior from a civ point of view. Try that and then maybe you'll see the truth.

With that said, I'm not sure exactly when I'll be home from work today - it could be early or it could be late - so I'm going to go ahead and vote for Jack. I think LC's accusation is credible and though Jack did a good job with his defense I find it not as believable as LC. Hopefully I'll be back in time to change my vote if new information comes to light today.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Maybe it would be a good idea from here on out for us to note what our vote number is and how many votes were on the person they voted for before they voted.
First vote was Jay for niju.
Second nova for leetic.
Third Long Con for Jack.
Fourth me for Jack which is the second vote on Jack.
Whoever votes 5th, 6th, etc. just needs to report their own vote order and how many votes are on the person they voted for. I don't think it's worth repeating who voted before you.
If you hate this idea no problem. Was just an idea to keep track of the vote order.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Kites »

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine

cop found out Jack is mafia, I’ll just ignore the distracting nonsense

and since juliets asked, this be the 5th vote, 3rd on Jack
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Night 2]

dunya wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 pm i dunno. people who get your vests die. can you give it to DDL? :p
:suspish:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 349

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:02 pm I don't really care about his vest thing.
It's not a vest. It's (not copied and pasted) something like 'protection for just this night.'

It could be a town role, but it feels more like a 'gimme your power and I won't kill you tonight' extortion racket.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:35 am Also, was it Jack who was trying to turn it around on me back there, and he said something about me checking Discord? I've never used Discord in my baddie chats, but one thing I do know is that Juliets is possibly the most frequent Discord user on the site. That was a little slip from Jack.
I'm pretty sure BTSCs are using Chatzy this game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Exactly.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Juliet's response was not very impressive to me, I don't believe that she has a lack of understanding about my Discord Theory. I also don't believe she has a lack of understanding of how distancing from and accusing a teammate when you think you're getting lynched is a smart thing to do.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:00 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:02 pm I don't really care about his vest thing.
It's not a vest. It's (not copied and pasted) something like 'protection for just this night.'

It could be a town role, but it feels more like a 'gimme your power and I won't kill you tonight' extortion racket.
Kill him.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:43 am
dunya wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 pm i dunno. people who get your vests die. can you give it to DDL? :p
:suspish:
:hugs:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am going to leave the Jack wagon alone for now, because I don't want people joining the thread, seeing a mega-wagon, and just tossing onto the heap without saying much. I'll probably be back around before the deadline and I endorse a Jack lynch.

Keep the thread moving though. dunya and I have gotten busy and the thread has become considerably less talkative. Wound our egos by showing that it can keep churning without us. We're not needed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

jack is a dead man walking. let's not grow complacent and waste a day just waiting for his hanging.

i don't like nova or ddl. i haven't read juliet's interactive analysis with nova/jack yet, but i did see jay had some issues with it. care to share with us, [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

why does jay always say what i'm gonna say and post it a second before i post it. i hate him. i really do.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:28 am jack is a dead man walking. let's not grow complacent and waste a day just waiting for his hanging.

i don't like nova or ddl. i haven't read juliet's interactive analysis with nova/jack yet, but i did see jay had some issues with it. care to share with us, JaggedJimmyJay
I agreed with many of her thoughts and had a few nitpicks. If time permits I'll talk about it later.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:29 ami hate him. i really do.
don't we all

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:32 am
dunya wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:29 ami hate him. i really do.
don't we all
:hugs: you know i'm kidding
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:00 am

I’m a doctor? It’s in my song name. I give doctorings.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:11 am Juliet's response was not very impressive to me, I don't believe that she has a lack of understanding about my Discord Theory. I also don't believe she has a lack of understanding of how distancing from and accusing a teammate when you think you're getting lynched is a smart thing to do.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... sf=msgonly

Your discord theory is bullshit, just like your “check” on me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: LongCon] aubergine

Have fun lynching your doctor even though LC has lied about me twice.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

WTH is a discord theory?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what if LC is like some sort of framer?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

never mind. wouldn't explain the 2 nights in a row thing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:42 am WTH is a discord theory?
LC is like “Jack mentioned Discord but I’ve never used Discord in a mafia. Therefore, tmi.”

Except that never happened.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:51 am never mind. wouldn't explain the 2 nights in a row thing.
It would if literally any of his teammates could skip a day phase.

At that point we're looking at a huuuge gambit to lynch Jack though
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:02 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:51 am never mind. wouldn't explain the 2 nights in a row thing.

It’s only a huge gambit if people are willing to lynch LC when I flip town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If you had a cop check that let you skip the day if you got a guilty peek or skip the night if you got a green peak, would you use it on a player you suspected?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:16 pm If you had a cop check that let you skip the day if you got a guilty peek or skip the night if you got a green peak, would you use it on a player you suspected?
my strategy as a cop is to check people i suspect. in this setting, the skipped day phase would make it worth it cos i'd have nabbed a mafia. i know some people cop check strong town reads, and no strategy is wrong, but i go with my strongest suspicions because it allows me to focus elsewhere or nab a baddie. LC choosing to check you because you ruffled his feathers for the duration that he was online isn't far fetched.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:14 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:02 pm

It’s only a huge gambit if people are willing to lynch LC when I flip town.
i don't understand what the "huge gambit" is in either context
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:57 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:52 pm You got it, bro.
So...you made us skip the day phase and this is somehow my fault? :smoky:

Nahnah. I'm the good guy here.
Ok you are just shitposting at this point.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine

Return to “Previous Side Missions”