Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Day 5]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:09 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:52 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:17 am Dunya, what tipped you off to nova's protection of you, and when did that tip-off occur?
My role failed. Nova flipped jailkeeper. There was no kill n3.
You said earlier that you thought you knew why there was no kill. Did you specifically know or suspect that it was nova before he died?
i didn't know why there was a no kill on n3. i was feeling better about nova n4.
Which night was it that you had an explanation for the lack of a kill? I suppose it must be night 2. Was your theory of whatever that is related to nova?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Kites wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:58 am incoming rambling based on the votes

wonder why speedchuck didn’t vote on days 3 and 4 despite being active

long con i have considered civ only based on the jack reveal. and i continue to believe so. foolish?

JJJ votes are all over the place, partly because he uses votes as a means to get people to talk. He had been pushing niju lynch since mac was lynched. If niju had flipped mafia I would have strongly considered J civ but I’m not sure anymore. Could be evil shenanigans

i kind of believe juliets’ claim. do mafia stumps exist?? i thought her roleclaim on day 1 was an interesting turning point, because I feel people dropped her lynch almost too easily. Talking about JJJ and Spacedaisy. Need to look closer

DDL i have trouble getting any read on him. Late vote on niju was kinda easy (Spacedaisy and Long Con too, without telling why!!)

dunya looks good based on the votes, especially for starting the mac train

Matahari chose the most popular lynch everyday, relatively late too. Hmmmmmmmm

Elohcin doesn’t look that bad based on votes but nothing really so far has made me feel she’s a civ
speedchuck sliding down on my suspect list for not voting
Luna has the last vote on mac. and I have suspicions about her

need to take a closer look at some of these people
kites, interesting thoughts there.

The only think I can say about speed is one of those days he didn't vote was the weekend. Historically, in game after game I've been in with him the weekend has been a problem area for him. I'm not sure what he does but he tends to be extremely busy. I will say though I was also unhappy he didn't vote.

I am believing Long Con even though he is famous for his gambits. If he bussed Jack that elaborately in order to become a deep wolf then my hat is off to him because it was brilliant. I just don't think he did that though.

I don't know how to feel about Jay. I wish he hadn't left before that niju lynch EOD but then again, nobody was there even though people appeared immediately after the lynch. I need to go back and see who those people were. tinfoiling on Jay too, I just have a hard time getting motivated to read his ISO. linki: his recent post explaining why he decided to use his power last night makes me breathe a little easier.

nutella also dropped my lynch after my claim and we know she was civ. I think any role could be bad. If my role were bad I don't think it would be balanced. I can die in a night kill and still post. If I am bad then the only way that could happen is if I were vigged, whereas the opportunities to be lynched would be much higher. As a civ, the opportunity for either outcome is more balanced.

I am feeling the same about Elo and even though her emotion at first seemed NAI, but the more I think about it the more I wonder if the fact that it was Mac made her all the more incensed. I'll re-read her today and see if I can find anything but her votes that makes her civ.

I'm feeling good about Mata. She has participated thoughtfully and even went back and researched GG to gauge Elo's level of frustration.

Luna I'm soooo mixed about. I need to get my head on straight about her.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay.[/mention] are you going to keep voting leetic or change to someone else - or maybe you don't know yet like me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:06 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:09 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:52 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:17 am Dunya, what tipped you off to nova's protection of you, and when did that tip-off occur?
My role failed. Nova flipped jailkeeper. There was no kill n3.
You said earlier that you thought you knew why there was no kill. Did you specifically know or suspect that it was nova before he died?
i didn't know why there was a no kill on n3. i was feeling better about nova n4.
Which night was it that you had an explanation for the lack of a kill? I suppose it must be night 2. Was your theory of whatever that is related to nova?
sort of.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]juliets[/mention] you didn't talk about how you felt about me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:08 am JaggedJimmyJay. are you going to keep voting leetic or change to someone else - or maybe you don't know yet like me.
leetic is my preferred lynch in this field. I'm not married to it, but I don't have a better option as of right now. I could lynch Luna. I've had too little time to dig deeper this phase.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am sort of.
In what way? I have a point here, please help me get to it. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am @juliets you didn't talk about how you felt about me.
oh sorry dunya. I think you are good. I haven't seen anything that alarms me. We differ on our Elo read but different opinions do not mean different alignments.

linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

neverwhere was also a no voter with leetic and reywas on day 1 (kites missed her).
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Post by novaselinenever »

leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:55 am @Epignosis I am sorry but due to the amount of schoolwork I now have to get done, on top of other commitments, there is no way I can put in the necessary effort for this game. I would like to request a sub.
Got you a sub Epi.

@Dragomir
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Something I have seen often is that Elohcin's emotion is "non-alignment indicative". Okay, that may be true.

So it's not civilian-indicative. Yes? Does anyone specifically believe that emotion, or anything else about her, points in the civilian direction rather than in no direction?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

@dunya, can you point me to the post where you lay out your best case on Luna? I'm afraid of your ISO (but if you don't have time thats ok too, I'll muddle through.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 362

Post by novaselinenever »

Tag failed :noble:

[mention]Dragomir[/mention]
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Brutal if leetic is replacing out now in a mafia role. Or, really, any role. I'm not moved.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:17 am Something I have seen often is that Elohcin's emotion is "non-alignment indicative". Okay, that may be true.

So it's not civilian-indicative. Yes? Does anyone specifically believe that emotion, or anything else about her, points in the civilian direction rather than in no direction?
Nothing strikes me right off the bat but I will re-read her.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

When I look at the poll and just omit names that immediately produce a "civilian" reaction in my brain, I am left with:

DDL
Elohcin
leetic
Lunalee

It'd be swell if things are just that simple.

Right now I think my chief tinfoil is dunya.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:11 am
i feel like to get to your point i'd have to role hint, and i'm not really inclined to do that.

i'll say that nova's behavior struck me as someone who had lost 2 important teammates and was laying lower than usual. he was a jailkeeper, and fair play to him to do what he had to do to not being universally town read and nk'd early.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:17 am Something I have seen often is that Elohcin's emotion is "non-alignment indicative".
yeah, but the emotion was like blowing off fireworks to gain attention to herself right before she knew mac's flip was incoming? a pill that is hard to swallow.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'll re-read eloh and spacedaisy too. basing their town reads off of their interactions with dead mafiosos combined with emotion tells is silly for the long run.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:27 am
i feel like to get to your point i'd have to role hint, and i'm not really inclined to do that.

i'll say that nova's behavior struck me as someone who had lost 2 important teammates and was laying lower than usual. he was a jailkeeper, and fair play to him to do what he had to do to not being universally town read and nk'd early.
I'll get to my own point. If, for whatever reason, you had an inkling that nova was responsible for preventing a kill -- why did you want his head?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:31 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:27 am

I'll get to my own point. If, for whatever reason, you had an inkling that nova was responsible for preventing a kill -- why did you want his head?
where did i say nova prevented a kill before his flip? you're repeating mata's question, and i already answered her. i only knew it was nova who (most likely) jail kept me after epi confirmed his role. i did have doubts about my suspicions towards him on night 4, but that was based mostly on stronger suspicions towards ddl after his focused lynch pool and how i didn't see them w/w.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 349

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:09 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 am
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 pm @speedchuck I've got an idea - tell whoever is in your chat right now what you're trying to tell me to share and if they are willing, they can communicate it in the thread. Or at least give me a clue as to what it is.
He’s trying to say Jay’s role can be used in an investigative function. But I’m not sure what he means and I probably won’t get an explanation until the morning.
i don't think that's what he's saying, and i don't think we have more even more investigative roles. we have an alignment cop in LC and a role cop in nutella. how many cops does an epi game fit?
:rolleyes: Spacedaisy BTSC Speedchuck
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My role can be a sort of "character cop". It provides insight about what song a player is. That doesn't mean much though regarding their role or their alignment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:35 am where did i say nova prevented a kill before his flip? you're repeating mata's question, and i already answered her. i only knew it was nova who (most likely) jail kept me after epi confirmed his role. i did have doubts about my suspicions towards him on night 4, but that was based mostly on stronger suspicions towards ddl after his focused lynch pool and how i didn't see them w/w.
This is what I was looking for.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:38 am
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 pm @speedchuck I've got an idea - tell whoever is in your chat right now what you're trying to tell me to share and if they are willing, they can communicate it in the thread. Or at least give me a clue as to what it is.
He’s trying to say Jay’s role can be used in an investigative function. But I’m not sure what he means and I probably won’t get an explanation until the morning.
i don't think that's what he's saying, and i don't think we have more even more investigative roles. we have an alignment cop in LC and a role cop in nutella. how many cops does an epi game fit?
i think the rolling eye emoji is the meanest one on the syndicate :p i'm sorry. please don't think i'm stupid.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:40 am My role can be a sort of "character cop". :nicenod: It provides insight about what song a player is. :nicenod: That doesn't mean much though regarding their role :confused2: or their alignment.
Choose someone BTSC next phase

:noble:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:44 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:38 am
i think the rolling eye emoji is the meanest one on the syndicate :p i'm sorry. please don't think i'm stupid.
:bighug: Dunya wonderful
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I mean, in some cases there can be a connection. Jack's Doctor Wu is an example. If I had cursed myself though I'd never have a clue what role my own song is. Even figuring the song out is hard sometimes too. I thought nova was Bodhisattva until reywaS got host killed. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:47 am I mean, in some cases there can be a connection. Jack's Doctor Wu is an example. If I had cursed myself though I'd never have a clue what role my own song is. Even figuring the song out is hard sometimes too. I thought nova was Bodhisattva until reywaS got host killed. :goofp:
:stare:

Looking for "Choose BTSC target next phase", less "gold colombian"
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Night 4]

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:25 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:04 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:41 pm I was right! Sucks to lose your warm body niju.
Didn't you already know that? :grin:
SMH

@Matahari - you have me in your POE. What is your beef with me?

(I'll be out all day finishing this back deck so I can actually get to my real work tomorrow. I will be back for the Day's beginning.)
Elo, I think mata asked you this but I didn't see an answer - why did you ask mata why you were in her POE when there were several people that had you in their POE? Why pick her to ask?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:54 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:47 am I mean, in some cases there can be a connection. Jack's Doctor Wu is an example. If I had cursed myself though I'd never have a clue what role my own song is. Even figuring the song out is hard sometimes too. I thought nova was Bodhisattva until reywaS got host killed. :goofp:

Oh I see what you're saying. :haha:

Well yes, that's helpful for players who are willing to broadcast that. It's a nice enough confirmer of claims if still not terrible insightful about good and bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:02 am

Well yes, that's helpful for players who are willing to broadcast that. It's a nice enough confirmer of claims if still not terrible insightful about good and bad.
What is he saying Jay?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:03 am What is he saying Jay?
If you look at my role and then look at the words he is using: we learn something about speedchuck.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Lunalee »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:26 pm [VOTE: Luna] aubergine
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:26 pm [VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
Any reason other than I've not been as active and the suspect pool is narrowing down?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:06 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:26 pm [VOTE: Luna] aubergine
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:26 pm [VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
Any reason other than I've not been as active and the suspect pool is narrowing down?
nova being the kill choice pointed your way more than anyone else to me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:04 am
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:03 am What is he saying Jay?
If you look at my role and then look at the words he is using: we learn something about speedchuck.
I know your role says he can only use words from his own role so I guess he is repeating part of his role which helps prove his claim which I already believed.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think he wants me to target someone that he has been in BTSC with next so that he can use the curse to confirm claims he has received there. Perhaps a Luna or a Spacedaisy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:02 am

:nicenod: :phew:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:41 am
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:35 am where did i say nova prevented a kill before his flip? you're repeating mata's question, and i already answered her. i only knew it was nova who (most likely) jail kept me after epi confirmed his role. i did have doubts about my suspicions towards him on night 4, but that was based mostly on stronger suspicions towards ddl after his focused lynch pool and how i didn't see them w/w.
i don't know what goes through your head sometimes. or oftentimes.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:08 am I think he wants me to target someone that he has been in BTSC with next so that he can use the curse to confirm claims he has received there. Perhaps a Luna or a Spacedaisy.
Luna :nicenod:

Daisy :shrug:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Elohcin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:14 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:45 pm
Elohcin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:32 pm :( Bye Nova. I am voting luna like I said I would if there was a kill this time.
explain what you mean please.
Luna was not active and there were no night kills for what, 2 nights? Then there was the narrowed lynch poll. Luna was on it and all of a sudden she had time to come in and get involved. With an active Luna there was now a night kill. I explained that if the night kill came about now that Luna was active, that I would assume those non-night kills were due to an inactive mafia luna.

linki....this whole insanification gold stuff is over my head.
That is a very poor reason to vote for someone. There were plenty of people available who could have killed during the night. And there are plenty of reason that the previous night-kills didn't go through.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:08 am I think he wants me to target someone that he has been in BTSC with next so that he can use the curse to confirm claims he has received there. Perhaps a Luna or a Spacedaisy.
sure but i don't know how role claiming confirms alignment.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Daisy less share, but speedchuck less make Daisy share
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:10 am

are you saying you feel better about luna and worse about daisy?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:09 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:41 am
i don't know what goes through your head sometimes. or oftentimes.
Most people don't seem to. :sigh:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:11 am
It only doesn't if people believe in the game theory I have been promoting based on my goofy ass role. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:12 am

He is saying: yes curse Luna. No, I don't have a claim from Daisy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:11 am
A thing, but share can make wonderful :shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:13 am

:srsnod:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:14 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:13 am

:srsnod:
sounds good, [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions