Elochin
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
24%
Lunalee
12%
Carolyn Leonhart (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
65%

Total votes: 17
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 160

Re: Steely Dan Mafia [Night 7]

Post by Elohcin »

I am caught up. *sigh*. I really wanted to vote kites yesterday evening when I came in and saw where the votes stood, but I didn't think that would be enough to save myself. Reading back, I see others were thinking the same. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be fully engaged at that time or we may have actually caught a baddie.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Kites »

juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:06 am I participated yesterday and got pounded unfairly. I likely won't make that mistake again today unless there are several people involved in a discussion. I hope someone will step up and keep the conversation going. @Kites I have defended you twice now, I would appreciate hearing some of your thoughts about where we are.
I wish I had stuck with Eloh now. dunya kind of convinced me + speed doing the last minute reads based on roles (which seemed fake cos it’s been proven roles aren’t alignment indicative and lynching someone for not claiming is a weak reason) made me switch

I hope luna can reveal something good the next day, provided she doesn’t get killed, or that she isn’t bad

Whatever luna says we can’t blindly follow, we must lynch a baddie or we are done
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Kites wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:30 am
juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:06 am I participated yesterday and got pounded unfairly. I likely won't make that mistake again today unless there are several people involved in a discussion. I hope someone will step up and keep the conversation going. @Kites I have defended you twice now, I would appreciate hearing some of your thoughts about where we are.
I wish I had stuck with Eloh now. dunya kind of convinced me + speed doing the last minute reads based on roles (which seemed fake cos it’s been proven roles aren’t alignment indicative and lynching someone for not claiming is a weak reason) made me switch

I hope luna can reveal something good the next day, provided she doesn’t get killed, or that she isn’t bad

Whatever luna says we can’t blindly follow, we must lynch a baddie or we are done
Thanks Kites I appreciate your thoughts. I agree we can't blindly follow anyone, we need to dig deep into people and see what's what. I don't suppose you have an updated chart for us :grin: ?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:41 am

Thanks Kites I appreciate your thoughts. I agree we can't blindly follow anyone, we need to dig deep into people and see what's what. I don't suppose you have an updated chart for us :grin: ?
Not yet, I planned to do it after the night result, I hope I don’t die tonight though but I don’t really see that happening since I seem to be a top suspect right now
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 773

Post by dunya »

Well that sucks. I'm sorry, speedchuck. Thought the defeatist attitude in the end was kind of a surrender.
juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:06 am I participated yesterday and got pounded unfairly.
Can you explain what you mean by "got pounded unfairly"?

If you're referring to me, I feel terrible you think I was being unfair to you. I only asked something I think I am entitled to know as the recipient of your ongoing shade and suspicions for a few days because I had been holding off on it too long and the tinfoil was beginning to hit me hard on why you're saying dunya is probably bad based on a dead player's words and adding nothing else. You still haven't. Your entire suspicion on me is based on Mata. Entirely. If not, you haven't set the record straight and that confuses me too. If anything, I have felt unfairly targeted by you ever since Mata died. I can't defend myself against a dead player's words and we'll never know why the dead player had those thoughts (even though I explained 100 different ways why Mata could have suspected me and what really happened to the point where Mata was saying she doesn't think I'm a red suspect anymore). You didn't strike me as someone willing to listen and I attribute that to mafia behavior.

I don't care about your roleclaim anymore, that's my point. And other behavior, especially your unwillingness yesterday to revisit people you have down town based on nothing more than speculation still triggers me. You didn't even budge off Eloh when she roleclaimed, and it was apparent she had never used her role. Why would Eloh or her teammates not use her role? It makes 0 sense to me. :confused2: I just don't see the hesitation of a townie in you.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] can you explain why you decided to move off speed?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Who do you think is bad right now?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention] please post "I am Do it Again. I haven't targeted anyone from Nights 1-6. I am a civilian."

Do we think Eloh should target someone tonight? I don't think locking a vote on anyone is good, but double targeting can be....but I'm open to hearing counterarguments. Can she target either me or Kites if speedchuck died? Do you know, Eloh?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 am Well that sucks. I'm sorry, speedchuck. Thought the defeatist attitude in the end was kind of a surrender.
juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:06 am I participated yesterday and got pounded unfairly.

If you're referring to me, I feel terrible you think I was being unfair to you. I only asked something I think I am entitled to know as the recipient of your ongoing shade and suspicions for a few days because I had been holding off on it too long and the tinfoil was beginning to hit me hard on why you're saying dunya is probably bad based on a dead player's words and adding nothing else. You still haven't. Your entire suspicion on me is based on Mata. Entirely. If not, you haven't set the record straight and that confuses me too. If anything, I have felt unfairly targeted by you ever since Mata died. I can't defend myself against a dead player's words and we'll never know why the dead player had those thoughts (even though I explained 100 different ways why Mata could have suspected me and what really happened to the point where Mata was saying she doesn't think I'm a red suspect anymore). You didn't strike me as someone willing to listen and I attribute that to mafia behavior.

I don't care about your roleclaim anymore, that's my point. And other behavior, especially your unwillingness yesterday to revisit people you have down town based on nothing more than speculation still triggers me. You didn't even budge off Eloh when she roleclaimed, and it was apparent she had never used her role. Why would Eloh or her teammates not use her role? It makes 0 sense to me. :confused2: I just don't see the hesitation of a townie in you.
The bold is the stubbornness I was talking about [mention]juliets[/mention] . I think dunya explained the thoughts in my head in a way I couldn't. You were unwilling to even take a second look at those you claimed as civ when clearly this game is a crapshoot right now.

Linki I will answe in a sec. My phone cuts off the first part and I can't read it all
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I am Do it Again. I haven't targeted anyone from Nights 1-6. I am a civilian.

I can target daisy to vote kits again and retarget the same person. I cannot do do chuck (as he is gone). I cannot choose dunya or kits (again, as chuck is gone). And I refuse to choose someone to vot me again 😋. We could have a thread vote to see if people think I should target daisy tonight if y'all think that is best.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 am Well that sucks. I'm sorry, speedchuck. Thought the defeatist attitude in the end was kind of a surrender.

I'm not sure I understand all of this but I'll try to respond. I did feel like you were unfair to me as evidenced by the fact that when others actually voted you you did not even ask them a question - not even "Why". I only had you in my POE and you pounded me. I didn't see anyone explain their vote for you though I still have to go back and read through the EOD stuff.

The reason I was looking at what mata said is it looks like she had information, similarly to someone who voiced a high suspicion of someone then got killed and was a role cop. I can understand that things can happen like in GG where it looked like the role cop fingered Elo but she didn't. I'm just trying to sort that out with your behavior. I was listening and kept trying to tell you I had not sorted you yet, you were just in my POE but my feeling is you didn't listen.

So you don't care about my role claim anymore but you expect me to care about Elo's? And when was I unwilling to revisit people? I was not going to change during EOD to someone I had not yet properly researched. I didn't see any reason to vote speed, I was not ready to vote you because I haven't finished all my research, and I didn't see any reason to vote kites. So who was I "unwilling" to revisit? There was no time to read ISO's. I did not "speculate" regarding calling people town. With speed, I had bts with him twice and assessed him as good. I have posted twice showing why I thought kites was good. So what evidence was presented in EOD that should have made me say "oh, I'll throw away everything I feel is true and vote this person?" I see Elo's role as being either bad or good. I don't have a good grasp of why she would use it regardless of alignment. So if there are two mafia left, you tell me, who should I concentrate on reviewing first to see if I can see their mafia game? I'll review whoever you ask me to, whoever you are most convinced is bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:33 am

The bold is the stubbornness I was talking about @juliets . I think dunya explained the thoughts in my head in a way I couldn't. You were unwilling to even take a second look at those you claimed as civ when clearly this game is a crapshoot right now.

Linki I will answe in a sec. My phone cuts off the first part and I can't read it all
See my answer to dunya.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:38 am I am Do it Again. I haven't targeted anyone from Nights 1-6. I am a civilian.

I can target daisy to vote kits again and retarget the same person. I cannot do do chuck (as he is gone). I cannot choose dunya or kits (again, as chuck is gone). And I refuse to choose someone to vot me again 😋. We could have a thread vote to see if people think I should target daisy tonight if y'all think that is best.
I personally don't doubt your role so I wouldn't force Daisy to vote again in the same place if she does not want to, or force her to use her power over again on the same result. Others may disagree and if Daisy disagrees and is willing to have her vote and target forced then I guess it wouldn't hurt. I guess what I'm saying is either way is fine with me as long as it's fine with Daisy.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

The bold is the stubbornness I was talking about @juliets . I think dunya explained the thoughts in my head in a way I couldn't. You were unwilling to even take a second look at those you claimed as civ when clearly this game is a crapshoot right now.

So Eloh I'll ask you too, you think I was being stubborn but I had no time to re-research people. Where should I have voted? For speed whom I had bts with twice and was convinced he was good? For kites who I've posted quotes from twice saying he was good? For dunya who was in my POE but I hadn't fully sorted yet? Where was I supposed to vote and what was the evidence that was so good for that person that was presented in EOD?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

dunya wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:14 am

I don’t trust Spacedaisy really at all. Unsure about Luna, the role doesn’t confirm her alignment so we can’t blindly trust the result she gives
Eloh, well, not sure if I’m just stubborn about reading her bad

I feel sort of good about juliets, but it might be because she’s been going easy on me, like she said she’s defended me a few times. Makes me I think I could be in her pocket

People who didn’t do the ”I am a civilian” post for Luna to check are spacedaisy and speedchuck (R.I.P.), and luna herself of course, worth noting maybe

and about you dunya, I feel unsure now too, after steering the lynch toward speed. Yeah I followed you but still. I was thinking maybe you bought your team mate another day to live but idk if I really believe in that :shrug: need to see what luna tells us first

these are just thoughts off the top of my head, gotta look dig deeper tomorrow
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

Oh and Long Con hasn’t said a word about me during the whole game and I don’t know what to think of that
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:14 pm

So Eloh I'll ask you too, you think I was being stubborn but I had no time to re-research people. Where should I have voted? For speed whom I had bts with twice and was convinced he was good? For kites who I've posted quotes from twice saying he was good? For dunya who was in my POE but I hadn't fully sorted yet? Where was I supposed to vote and what was the evidence that was so good for that person that was presented in EOD?
I expected a more open attitude from you as you always seem to be willing to work with others to get the best results. It was unlike you (imo) for you to stick to your guns so much when even the roles in this game make it difficult to assign alignment. But, I'm thinking now that maybe this was a result of you feeling attacked basically as I read your post to dunya. You felt like she was only going after you about having her in your POE but not going after those who actually had a vote on her.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Kites wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:19 pm Oh and Long Con hasn’t said a word about me during the whole game and I don’t know what to think of that
That is interesting. In fact....when YOU brought him up as a suspicion, he blamed ME for it. Can someone else weigh in on this. Does it mean anything?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Kites[/mention] Spacedaisy did give a quote that can be lie detected (though I don't think thats the right move for this round). Find it below:
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:55 pm <snip>
Are you high? Are you over there chilling with Speedchuck taking his pain meds?

I wasn’t defending Juliets. I was suspecting you for making a more serious thing of that stupid joke post she made than there was.I didn’t believe at that point that anyone took any of that shit seriously and I find it shocking to realize that nutella actually did agree with what Nova clearly made as a joke. And you parsed it out like someone made an actual argument. Why would I defend Mac or Nova or anyone else? I wasn’t defending anyone because I think the original post is a stupid non issue that YOU helped make something out of. That struck me as suspicious. It has nothing to do with Juliets or Mac. And I can certainly think they are suspicious for other reasons if I do choose. It is not mutually exclusive because I don’t have info. I can and probably am wrong about some of my reads.

Mac is a town read for me at this point. Go on and tell me how now it just be a baddie team of Mac/Daisy/Juliets.

I’m not bad and you need to get out of your tunnel if you are civ as well.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:35 pm
Kites wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:19 pm Oh and Long Con hasn’t said a word about me during the whole game and I don’t know what to think of that
That is interesting. In fact....when YOU brought him up as a suspicion, he blamed ME for it. Can someone else weigh in on this. Does it mean anything?
I don't know what to make of that. LC is not around a lot in this game which bothers me some but others that I trust (speed was one) feel like there is no way he bussed Jack for the...long con.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oops I missed an important question for [mention]Kites[/mention]. Why don't you trust Daisy? What are you seeing that I'm not?

Wow it is storming like crazy here. As always, if I drop off it's because I lost power.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

[mention]juliets[/mention] that’s a day 1 post though, but yes it can be used
my point is that dunia asked everyone to do it on day 7 and she didn’t

but it really doesn’t mean much, speedchuck didn’t do it either so I wouldn’t be too concerned about it
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kites wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:56 pm @juliets that’s a day 1 post though, but yes it can be used
my point is that dunia asked everyone to do it on day 7 and she didn’t

but it really doesn’t mean much, speedchuck didn’t do it either so I wouldn’t be too concerned about it
Ok, I see.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I gotta admit, I don't want to ruin the game for you juliets. I know how bad you feel when someone accuses you when you are civilian (like Sloonei did) for example. I apologize if I'm doing that. I won't apologize for asking you to tell me why you think I'm bad outside of Mata, though. It doesn't matter if you didn't vote for me; it doesn't matter if I'm just a name in your POE; I was your second biggest scum read behind Eloh. You gave Eloh a lot of reasons. You didn't give me one. I'm just confused why that means I was unfairly pounding you if I asked for something and didn't get it.

Again, I seriously don't want to ruin the game for you or anyone else. I feel like I personally offended you, and you know how much I love you and would absolutely hate you feeling like it's not nice playing with me. Makes me feel like a big gigantic ass. :blush: The reason I asked you specifically is because I felt like you were setting me up since Mata's kill without making a commitment and voting me. That's why I didn't care about the votes as much as I cared about your reasons so that I can get to the root cause of the suspicions. Do you understand what I mean?

It doesn't really matter anyway. It's my mom's bday today and I'm invested in that. Sorry I can't be around more. Please please please don't hate me outside this game, juliets. I love you.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:08 pm I gotta admit, I don't want to ruin the game for you juliets. I know how bad you feel when someone accuses you when you are civilian (like Sloonei did) for example. I apologize if I'm doing that. I won't apologize for asking you to tell me why you think I'm bad outside of Mata, though. It doesn't matter if you didn't vote for me; it doesn't matter if I'm just a name in your POE; I was your second biggest scum read behind Eloh. You gave Eloh a lot of reasons. You didn't give me one. I'm just confused why that means I was unfairly pounding you if I asked for something and didn't get it.

Again, I seriously don't want to ruin the game for you or anyone else. I feel like I personally offended you, and you know how much I love you and would absolutely hate you feeling like it's not nice playing with me. Makes me feel like a big gigantic ass. :blush: The reason I asked you specifically is because I felt like you were setting me up since Mata's kill without making a commitment and voting me. That's why I didn't care about the votes as much as I cared about your reasons so that I can get to the root cause of the suspicions. Do you understand what I mean?

It doesn't really matter anyway. It's my mom's bday today and I'm invested in that. Sorry I can't be around more. Please please please don't hate me outside this game, juliets. I love you.
It's all ok dunya, go enjoy your mom's birthday. I understand what you're saying. I still love you :hugs: . I doubt there will be much happening here today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:54 pm oops I missed an important question for Kites. Why don't you trust Daisy? What are you seeing that I'm not?

Wow it is storming like crazy here. As always, if I drop off it's because I lost power.
POE
I just have a strong feeling that mafia will try to push my mislynch tomorrow, she doesn’t trust me at all and will probably vote me
she’s been below the radar later half of the game
I didn’t like some of her reasoning yesterday

not much to go right now but I will think things through properly tomorrow. Not feeling productive today
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kites wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:13 pm
juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:54 pm oops I missed an important question for Kites. Why don't you trust Daisy? What are you seeing that I'm not?

POE
I just have a strong feeling that mafia will try to push my mislynch tomorrow, she doesn’t trust me at all and will probably vote me
she’s been below the radar later half of the game
I didn’t like some of her reasoning yesterday

not much to go right now but I will think things through properly tomorrow. Not feeling productive today
Ok thanks. Tomorrow it is.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 198

Post by Spacedaisy »

dunya wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:11 am @Spacedaisy can you explain why you decided to move off speed?
His EoD behavior looked civ to me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:07 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:38 am I am Do it Again. I haven't targeted anyone from Nights 1-6. I am a civilian.

I personally don't doubt your role so I wouldn't force Daisy to vote again in the same place if she does not want to, or force her to use her power over again on the same result. Others may disagree and if Daisy disagrees and is willing to have her vote and target forced then I guess it wouldn't hurt. I guess what I'm saying is either way is fine with me as long as it's fine with Daisy.
I think think forcing my vote in at this point is a. Ad idea, I would assume we are at MYLO or LYLO but I don’t know the numbers.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:44 pm
juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:07 pm

I think think forcing my vote in at this point is a. Ad idea, I would assume we are at MYLO or LYLO but I don’t know the numbers.
Daisy, what do you mean by the part that I underlined?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Maybe it means "bad idea".

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kites wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:19 pm
dunya wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:14 am

I don’t trust Spacedaisy really at all. Unsure about Luna, the role doesn’t confirm her alignment so we can’t blindly trust the result she gives
Eloh, well, not sure if I’m just stubborn about reading her bad

I feel sort of good about juliets, but it might be because she’s been going easy on me, like she said she’s defended me a few times. Makes me I think I could be in her pocket

People who didn’t do the ”I am a civilian” post for Luna to check are spacedaisy and speedchuck (R.I.P.), and luna herself of course, worth noting maybe

and about you dunya, I feel unsure now too, after steering the lynch toward speed. Yeah I followed you but still. I was thinking maybe you bought your team mate another day to live but idk if I really believe in that :shrug: need to see what luna tells us first

these are just thoughts off the top of my head, gotta look dig deeper tomorrow
False
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:52 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:50 pm I won't be voting in the hopes of keeping 7 votes on the poll, but do know that I would prefer a spacedaisy vote today.
This would be a waste. But I wouldn’t be a big loss either. Nothing I do can be helpful in any kind of certain way. I will flip civ. Go on and LD that tonight if you are able.
I was the first person to give an LD statement I believe. And I will do it again. I am a civilian, my role reveals the roles int he OP.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:48 pm Maybe it means "bad idea".
Correct
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

It’s a really bad idea as a civ to have one of your fellow civs locked into a vote. You just gotta hope and pray that locked vote is a baddie. Or be certain I am, which I’m not. Inthis stage the best case scenario is for the civs to make choices.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

By that I mean be free to make choices.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

All that said, I don’t trus tkites anymore than he claims to trust me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:55 pm It’s a really bad idea as a civ to have one of your fellow civs locked into a vote. You just gotta hope and pray that locked vote is a baddie. Or be certain I am, which I’m not. Inthis stage the best case scenario is for the civs to make choices.
Makes sense to me. [mention]Elohcin[/mention] see above.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:56 pm All that said, I don’t trus tkites anymore than he claims to trust me.
Daisy what are you seeing in him that tells you he's bad? I need to to another re-read from the perspective of him being bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] alright nvm I stand corrected
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:58 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:56 pm All that said, I don’t trus tkites anymore than he claims to trust me.
Daisy what are you seeing in him that tells you he's bad? I need to to another re-read from the perspective of him being bad.
I didn’t like his vote switch. And he is blaming it on dunya. Also the fact he said I didn’t claim something that could be LDed, when I did. I think he is hoping a lynch of me dunya or Elo will gain traction today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

What was his vote switch? Seems like he was on Elo, do I remember that wrong?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

He switched to Speedchuck at the last second, which is why Speed got lynched. And to me it looks shady because speeds EOD actions looked so clearly civ that I followed his vote.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:05 pm He switched to Speedchuck at the last second, which is why Speed got lynched. And to me it looks shady because speeds EOD actions looked so clearly civ that I followed his vote.
Ok I see. I've got re-read EOD. It was going so fast.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

In fairness to kites, yesterday was moving fast and he may have just missed my statement inthe chaos. I was pretty all over the place so I can see why that might not stick with you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 pm
juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:48 pm Maybe it means "bad idea".
Correct
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:55 pm It’s a really bad idea as a civ to have one of your fellow civs locked into a vote. You just gotta hope and pray that locked vote is a baddie. Or be certain I am, which I’m not. Inthis stage the best case scenario is for the civs to make choices.
I agree with you daisy.
juliets wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:58 pm
Ladies, I have been wary of him just about all game. I am surprised he has made it this long. I just feel like he is lying really well and doing all the charts and what not for show. Mafia do those things sometimes to look civ. [mention]Lunalee[/mention] have you lie detected him for anything?
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Lunalee »

Kites, tell me your alignment please.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 4:03 pm

Kites, tell me your alignment please.
Here it is Luna:
Kites wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:51 pmI’m a civilian

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I do not envy Luna picking who to LD here.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 4:22 pm I do not envy Luna picking who to LD here.
Hard choice.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »