Total votes: 11
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 538
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 5]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:04 pm Bull.

I'm not asking you to 'let me slide' on it. I'm asking for you not to flip your opinion on the SAME EXACT posts. I don't generally see someone put up some posts and say "yeah this looks town" and then use the SAME posts to say "this is why he looks bad."

Sure, later content can invalidate those posts, but the case on me that Owner started up today and that put the spotlight on me isn't about D1 actions that aren't enough to make me townread through D5. It's about the SAME D1 posts being used to read me completely differently.
I did the exact same thing with dunya in Steely Dan. She was in my town pile for a while post-Mac lynch, and eventually it became late enough that I could no longer rest on that -- I reassessed her entirely within that mega-ISO (including the same Mac-related stuff) and came upon some alternative interpretations. I should have pushed them harder then.

The fact is, my initial reads on your interactions with Ultra were a point of some contest -- various other people felt differently. If I don't make my best effort to see that perspective right now in Day 5, then I am asking to lose the game.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 244

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:07 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:04 pm Bull.

I'm not asking you to 'let me slide' on it. I'm asking for you not to flip your opinion on the SAME EXACT posts. I don't generally see someone put up some posts and say "yeah this looks town" and then use the SAME posts to say "this is why he looks bad."

Sure, later content can invalidate those posts, but the case on me that Owner started up today and that put the spotlight on me isn't about D1 actions that aren't enough to make me townread through D5. It's about the SAME D1 posts being used to read me completely differently.
I did the exact same thing with dunya in Steely Dan. She was in my town pile for a while post-Mac lynch, and eventually it became late enough that I could no longer rest on that -- I reassessed her entirely within that mega-ISO (including the same Mac-related stuff) and came upon some alternative interpretations. I should have pushed them harder then.

The fact is, my initial reads on your interactions with Ultra were a point of some contest -- various other people felt differently. If I don't make my best effort to see that perspective right now in Day 5, then I am asking to lose the game.
If it's interpretable both ways, it's not much to go on. You said Mega-ISO there. Is there anything that's been added to my ISO that changes the context of those Ultra interactions?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:10 pm If it's interpretable both ways, it's not much to go on. You said Mega-ISO there. Is there anything that's been added to my ISO that changes the context of those Ultra interactions?
When I say "mega-ISO" I am referring to the analytic post that I made, not to dunya's post history. The context of interactions with Ultra is contained to his only day alive. Posts from that period can only be assessed given that period. I don't know what you're asking me.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:10 pm If it's interpretable both ways, it's not much to go on.
This was my mistake in the last game. I found plenty of bad things to say about dunya's posts, and I didn't do enough about it because I could also turn around and say good things if I wanted to. There was plenty to go on, and I treated it as though there wasn't much to go on. I'm not playing that game. I'm going to state my gripes and we can talk about them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

For the record, I'm having trouble accepting that the suspicion of me from you (JJJ) is genuine, partly because of the flip and partly because I feel like I've played one of my townier games. I think you feel the same way toward me, so we have that in common at least.

linki: Then I guess I don't really get it. Actions seem towny or they don't. If the context doesn't change, then how does an interpretation completely flip it?
linkilinki: Maybe that's too metacontextual, yeah. Talk about whatever.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

When did Wilgy vote JJJ?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:15 pm linki: Then I guess I don't really get it. Actions seem towny or they don't. If the context doesn't change, then how does an interpretation completely flip it?
Re-interpretation doesn't change context, it changes reads. In your suspicion of me, you're forced to assess the entire body of the game to generate the stance that you have. I don't give a crap what you think of my response to your suspicion -- your suspicion preceded it (indeed, the semantics of that sentence are self-evident :goofp: ). Is it even possible for you to develop a changed read on me without re-interpreting content which you had previously liked?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:17 pm When did Wilgy vote JJJ?
He didn't call it. I'm assuming he dropped it around the time he made these posts:
DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:23 am I agree with the case on speed, that does make him look bad.

Has anyone viewd JJJ from a scum lens yet and if so, what were the results of that excersize?
DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:26 am I suppose I should out what has me hung up.

Why is JJJ still alive after Ultra's day 1 vote. That doesn't make sense.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:15 pm linki: Then I guess I don't really get it. Actions seem towny or they don't. If the context doesn't change, then how does an interpretation completely flip it?
Re-interpretation doesn't change context, it changes reads. In your suspicion of me, you're forced to assess the entire body of the game to generate the stance that you have. I don't give a crap what you think of my response to your suspicion -- your suspicion preceded it (indeed, the semantics of that sentence are self-evident :goofp: ). Is it even possible for you to develop a changed read on me without re-interpreting content which you had previously liked?
:ponder:

:ponder:

damn
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Like, yeah. I did the same thing to you. DDL might have triggered it, but it was the same stuff.

Same with you viewing me after a trigger from Owner.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Much of my ability to interpret Ultra and speedchuck in Day 1 is hung up in whatever the hell chainsaw defense really means. The difference between Ultra giving me shit for chainsaw defending "my mafia teammate" and Ultra giving me shit for chainsaw defending "a civilian that I have TMI on" is a big difference.

A premier concern for me now is that Ultra seemed to be on both sides of that equation simultaneously.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:26 pm Much of my ability to interpret Ultra and speedchuck in Day 1 is hung up in whatever the hell chainsaw defense really means. The difference between Ultra giving me shit for chainsaw defending "my mafia teammate" and Ultra giving me shit for chainsaw defending "a civilian that I have TMI on" is a big difference.

A premier concern for me now is that Ultra seemed to be on both sides of that equation simultaneously.
Which one is the better light on me?

I think I know which one it is and I don't think it's the one I want it to be.

I interpreted it as the former.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:27 pm Which one is the better light on me?

The latter, and it's the interpretation I've had for much of the game. If Ultra thinks I have TMI on speedchuck, then he has TMI on speedchuck.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:27 pm Which one is the better light on me?

The latter, and it's the interpretation I've had for much of the game. If Ultra thinks I have TMI on speedchuck, then he has TMI on speedchuck.
Oh.

I thought I looked good because of MY actions. How silly of me. :shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249

Post by Dragomir »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:14 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:42 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:18 am I was asked last DP by JJJ if I'd rather lynch Jessie or Speedchuck. My answer is Speed.
Clearly Owner is still your preference. Where does speedchuck stand today?
Teammates with Owner.
Gun to your head, who fills the third mafioso slot alongside those two?
Rdw.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:45 pm nutella, when you joined the game you said you'd had a theory that Gemma and I were both bad. Tell me about that, and more generally why you were beefing with Gemma
Well the connection between you was just her protection and that iirc you two were fairly buddy-buddy. My main issue with Gemma was her hesitance to express scumreads, and some general tonal pings
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 4]

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:53 pm
nutella wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:56 am That was a fun page to read. I sympathize with DDL's urge to follow his instinct on Jay, but I don't actually share that instinct at this point and I quite liked Jay's response. I see regular ol' hardass town Jay here.
What is "hardass town Jay" and where did you see him?
what?

you know like.... yourself?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:19 pm
I'm so confused

this whole interaction feels like derailment
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
rundontwalk2
Posts in topic: 36

Post by rundontwalk2 »

Dragonmir targeted dragon d luffy last night
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk2 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:22 pm Dragonmir targeted dragon d luffy last night
What do you think of the things?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 4]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:17 pm you know like.... yourself?
Okay. :smile:

What do I look like when I am not a civilian?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:25 pm I'm so confused

this whole interaction feels like derailment
Derailment from what

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]rundontwalk2[/mention], tell me about your vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If the lynch ended in five seconds I'd vote for RDW. He's back in the thread and it hardly feels like he's back in the thread.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am looking back at Ultra interactions, and I don't feel as though I can do much with them. At first look, every living player slot short of DDL and speedchuck was compatible essentially by default (I had little-to-nothing to talk about, and speedchuck is now a read in flux). This is pretty frustrating.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention], why no vote?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rundontwalk2

Post by rundontwalk2 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:57 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:22 pm Dragonmir targeted dragon d luffy last night
Makes dragon seem not as scummy. Dragon didn't die. Depends on what Dragon says though.
rundontwalk2

Post by rundontwalk2 »

*makes dragonmir seem not as scummy
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:29 am
Makes dragon seem not as scummy. Dragon didn't die. Depends on what Dragon says though.
It's a nice enough thing that he made what looks like a pro-civilian move with his protection. Granted there were no vigilantes left. It's something. :shrug2:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 316

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:26 pm Much of my ability to interpret Ultra and speedchuck in Day 1 is hung up in whatever the hell chainsaw defense really means. The difference between Ultra giving me shit for chainsaw defending "my mafia teammate" and Ultra giving me shit for chainsaw defending "a civilian that I have TMI on" is a big difference.

This is a very good point
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 316

Post by MacDougall »

We should do GTH again. If everyone can try to be here in about 7 hours from now that should be an ok time for everyone I think?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:18 am We should do GTH again. If everyone can try to be here in about 7 hours from now that should be an ok time for everyone I think?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

RDW is voting DDL
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:17 am speedchuck, why no vote?
No particular reason. Here's one.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:32 am RDW is voting DDL
The finger trembles in a urge to vote for him.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:47 pm Owner of a Lonely Heart, you left us a number of posts in sequence pertaining to speedchuck suspicion, and you left your vote on Dragomir. Where exactly do you stand on the two of them right now?
Dragomir is my stronger read. I'm not sure what to make of Dragomir putting a world with me with speedy. RDW liking Dragomir recently is not my favorite thing to read. But that could be a connection between them.

Speedy's "if I die lynch jay tomorrow does pull at some heartstrings"

I guess I have an alternate world with jay, nutella, and dragomir. Jay has been on a lot of town mislynches and is still alive. (sorry jay, but the thoughts are there)

But speedy's posts did kind of link to ultra's hmm.

sorry was exhausted when I got home last night, but now I have church and Mother's Day stuff.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 10:26 am I guess I have an alternate world with jay, nutella, and dragomir. Jay has been on a lot of town mislynches and is still alive. (sorry jay, but the thoughts are there)
Tell me about nutella.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RDW's vote is, well I don't know what it is. Beyond concern pertaining to the green peek, RDW hasn't actually voiced suspicion of DDL to this point. Looks like it was pulled from a random number generator. :shrug2:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: RDW] aubergine

I can't live in a world where this guy was bad and I lost the game for not lynching him.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Damn I just said that but I don't feel so good about it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Unless this is somehow meant to convey suspicion

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:10 pm
Unless this is somehow meant to convey suspicion
He clarified that he was talking about dragomir.
So no, does not clear much up.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Right, I mean the "depends on what Dragon says" part though -- or is the entire post about Dragomir :goofp:

[mention]rundontwalk2[/mention] please come explain your shit

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:56 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:26 am I suppose I should out what has me hung up.

Why is JJJ still alive after Ultra's day 1 vote. That doesn't make sense.
Tell me why Ultra voting for me means that I should be dead. What relationship exists between those two notions?
[mention]DrWilgy[/mention] words please

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rundontwalk2

Post by rundontwalk2 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:25 pm Right, I mean the "depends on what Dragon says" part though -- or is the entire post about Dragomir :goofp:

@rundontwalk2 please come explain your shit
On what dragon luffy says like what was impact of dragonmir targeting him
rundontwalk2

Post by rundontwalk2 »

At very least i know dragonmir did not send in scum kill
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:39 pm On what dragon luffy says like what was impact of dragonmir targeting him
How does that relate to your vote?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rundontwalk2

Post by rundontwalk2 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:41 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:39 pm On what dragon luffy says like what was impact of dragonmir targeting him
I want him to talk probably not leaving vote on him
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 2:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:41 pm
I want him to talk probably not leaving vote on him
[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rundontwalk2

Post by rundontwalk2 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:52 am [VOTE: RDW] aubergine

I can't live in a world where this guy was bad and I lost the game for not lynching him.
In this post i find no reasons to vote for me. Especially as we live in the real world and not the one of your imagination.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”