[Game Over] Better Off Ted

Moderator: Community Team

Whose feelings are hurt by Long Con's accusations?

Poll ended at Mon May 27, 2019 6:02 pm

birdwithteeth11
No votes
indiglo
No votes
juliets
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Matahari
No votes
nutella
64%
Rej
No votes
sabie12
9%
No Lynch
No votes
The Syphilitic Conquistadors (Host/Non/Dead)
27%

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Re: [Day 3] Better Off Ted

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:31 pm
juliets wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:23 am Re: Dr. Wilgy

I had forgotten about this until I was reviewing bwt's posts:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:16 pm As much as I trust Kyle and Creature right now, I just don't get the switch to Wilgy at the last second.
Kyle died that night and Creature died in the lynch the next day and Dr. Wilgy voted for him.
This is a contributing point to bwt/wilgy suspicion
I'll have you know that I am not BWT's teammate. I'll even bus him to prove it.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:19 pm

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:16 pm As much as I trust Kyle and Creature right now, I just don't get the switch to Wilgy at the last second.
Kyle died that night and Creature died in the lynch the next day and Dr. Wilgy voted for him.
Lol *flashbacks to rot3k* I miss marmot XD

(That means this only adds to my suspicion thank you)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 171
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

But wait, why are you voting for him?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Rej »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:51 pm
Rej wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:49 pm Woops this forum sometimes bugs while trying to send a message.

@juliets What I wanted to add is it's fine I got it, RealLife over MafiaLife, no need for spoiling your troubles. :) What I just thought is you said you additionally became active after dying in another game, which gave some halfassed vibes. Sorry for that, else I am fine for now.
Becoming more active in one game after dying in the other... seems like an obvious normal thing to happen. You think it's alignment-indicative?
I didn't found it time consuming on this forum, really I think this one is more chill than other forums, BUT people are just more pro and are more psychological, maybe it is taking time to dissect posts, but despite the devotion of a player you can handle one game if you can handle another game, but still I can believe juliets, because she emphasized her troublesome past real life days twice and that's what I read town. So at this point it can be cleared out from AI-ishness.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:23 pm

Lol *flashbacks to rot3k* I miss marmot XD

(That means this only adds to my suspicion thank you)
I too miss the Marmot.

RoTK is like 1 out of my 50 bajillion games Hazlenut. I'm just not finding my groove on this one. :shrug:
juliets wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:23 pm

But wait, why are you voting for him?
Idk. Yall think he's bad and I'm not his teammate. I can get behind his murder.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Re: [Night 2] Better Off Ted

Post by Rej »

Oreki wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:07 pm
Rej wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:44 am My town reads were correct the game through, and I am still...oof guys...

So it was clear this was a mislynch wagon but I like how people still kept discussing it through the whole day leading into nothing.

@Dragomir bruh, you don't wanna be mislynched again...it is one thing, but you also don't want to mislynch others. Others won't build up the psychology of not mislynching, but in the end you practice it, not only here, but you did the same on OJ. You don't let got of me, even when I jumped off the wagon on creature as one of the first.

From defense to offense...we don't have a townkilling by now and I rly sus Juliets now, because I am more used from her plays, she is doing more reads in generell etc, never seen someone playing so off and then going like:
"Hi Mac" - nothing else.

Ffs either MacDougall is town for 100% or he is deepwolfing and taking control of the wagons.
Also YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY 2 misslynches....Dragomir be like: "I am the most active here, leading the discussions..." tell me why is it so familair?
Oh right in our last game hosted by novas we both swiped town by forming one scumwagon against town after another and noone realized it while 1 obvious scum atleast were known to town.

I am getting heavy flashbacks here Image
You know what Rej you could better than that by actually not keep complaining about Drago suspecting you or getting paranoid over it. Just get over with it, if we got two mislynch that doesn't mean you make a wall post over it and complain about it or bring previous game mistakes. Do your work as a player and get over with it, Mafia is game where mislynch happens but getting to worked up over them is just too much
Is it forbidden to be polarizing or making some poralizing post? Reactions and discussions is what you are aiming for.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Or maybe wilgy really isn't teammates with bwt but is trying to make us want to lynch bwt first and get a town flip?

Idk either way [VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:27 pm
Lmao yeah you're bad
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TBH familia, before each game I summon the damned souls of oblivion to possess my body and exume the everchaos from the deepest depths of my body. The seance just didn't work this time.
nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:28 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:27 pm
Lmao yeah you're bad
Oh Hazlenut... I thought you'd understand :sigh:
Image Image Image
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

I find DrWilgy's way of handeling the case against him contentless, anyone with me?
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:27 pm Or maybe wilgy really isn't teammates with bwt but is trying to make us want to lynch bwt first and get a town flip?

Idk either way [VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
I mean. He or I first doesn't matter if proving that we aren't teammates is the required action at this phase. I at least know 1 of these choices is a miss, but will support either.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rej wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:30 pm I find DrWilgy's way of handeling the case against him contentless, anyone with me?
Dude, nice to meet you. This is par for the course.
Image Image Image
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:31 pm
Rej wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:30 pm I find DrWilgy's way of handeling the case against him contentless, anyone with me?
:workit: hello dude, I just realized it now with your recent posts :beer:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lol, Dr. Wilgy I've missed you but for now I'm still voting for you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

juliets wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:35 pm
Lol, Dr. Wilgy I've missed you but for now I'm still voting for you.
I understand. Godspeed.
Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok dang now I'm worried about the Wilgy train especially when I see Wilgy has voted for himself.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Oreki
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Oreki »

Rej wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:27 pm
Rej wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:44 am My town reads were correct the game through, and I am still...oof guys...

So it was clear this was a mislynch wagon but I like how people still kept discussing it through the whole day leading into nothing.

@Dragomir bruh, you don't wanna be mislynched again...it is one thing, but you also don't want to mislynch others. Others won't build up the psychology of not mislynching, but in the end you practice it, not only here, but you did the same on OJ. You don't let got of me, even when I jumped off the wagon on creature as one of the first.

From defense to offense...we don't have a townkilling by now and I rly sus Juliets now, because I am more used from her plays, she is doing more reads in generell etc, never seen someone playing so off and then going like:
"Hi Mac" - nothing else.

Ffs either MacDougall is town for 100% or he is deepwolfing and taking control of the wagons.
Also YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY 2 misslynches....Dragomir be like: "I am the most active here, leading the discussions..." tell me why is it so familair?
Oh right in our last game hosted by novas we both swiped town by forming one scumwagon against town after another and noone realized it while 1 obvious scum atleast were known to town.

You know what Rej you could better than that by actually not keep complaining about Drago suspecting you or getting paranoid over it. Just get over with it, if we got two mislynch that doesn't mean you make a wall post over it and complain about it or bring previous game mistakes. Do your work as a player and get over with it, Mafia is game where mislynch happens but getting to worked up over them is just too much
Is it forbidden to be polarizing or making some poralizing post? Reactions and discussions is what you are aiming for.
I'm aiming for scum. Do you know when you start involving a lot of unwanting discussion in the game it just makes more hard for the town to make good reads, cuz it confuses them which post they should take seriously or which not? You bringing previous games or meta is alright but for some extent, you can't completely defuse Drago argument based on Meta or previous game mistakes. You have to either make your points that counter Drago or either have to start approaching other players post which might provide some input. Making wall post for one argument or brining previous game is not really effective and meta is overrating. It's good but not something you can depend on
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

juliets wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:43 pm Ok dang now I'm worried about the Wilgy train especially when I see Wilgy has voted for himself.
You're showing worriedness to early, it could be a diversion. We have to wait how that lynch will go, will others gonna force it, if it's started shuttered or someone will gonna lowkey try to protect that player or willingly. Like making decent argument why they think he's town
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oreki has a good point. I've done this before and this theory does work from a perspective where I'm a baddie.

Oreki is town and thats a strong read I just got from that observation.

What I reccomend post me since I cant guarentee that I'm around. Look to see who pushed and what their reasons were. Make judgements on who is genuine and who's bandwagoning for an easy vote.

I'm going back to work. Love y'all.
Image Image Image
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Oreki wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:47 pm

"Hi Mac" - nothing else.

I'm aiming for scum. Do you know when you start involving a lot of unwanting discussion in the game it just makes more hard for the town to make good reads, cuz it confuses them which post they should take seriously or which not? You bringing previous games or meta is alright but for some extent, you can't completely defuse Drago argument based on Meta or previous game mistakes. You have to either make your points that counter Drago or either have to start approaching other players post which might provide some input. Making wall post for one argument or brining previous game is not really effective and meta is overrating. It's good but not something you can depend on
If you find this confusing (btw it has been resolved and we move on) then how confusing is this please:
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:38 pm Dragomir
Epignosis
MacDougall
Oreki
SokothQultuq

Civilians
ImageImageImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Rej wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:01 pm
Oreki wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:47 pm

"Hi Mac" - nothing else.

If you find this confusing (btw it has been resolved and we move on) then how confusing is this please:
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:38 pm Dragomir
Epignosis
MacDougall
Oreki
SokothQultuq

Civilians
Your point being?
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by indiglo »

I have to do drive-by mafiaing today. I will be scarce all weekend, I have holiday weekend plans and I don't phone mafia. I'll try to at least get my votes in. Sorry to our hostess with the mostest. :scared:

[VOTE: Dr. Wilgy] aubergine

Again. Obvs. :nicenod:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

indiglo wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:07 pm I have to do drive-by mafiaing today. I will be scarce all weekend, I have holiday weekend plans and I don't phone mafia. I'll try to at least get my votes in. Sorry to our hostess with the mostest. :scared:

Like this vote, voting that player without putting any thoughts into it. The wagon is just getting bigger
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oreki wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:10 pm
indiglo wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:07 pm I have to do drive-by mafiaing today. I will be scarce all weekend, I have holiday weekend plans and I don't phone mafia. I'll try to at least get my votes in. Sorry to our hostess with the mostest. :scared:

Like this vote, voting that player without putting any thoughts into it. The wagon is just getting bigger
Indi has been suspecting wilgy longer than anyone so I have no issue with her joining the wagon.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yeah, I'm not wild about that vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:14 pm

Indi has been suspecting wilgy longer than anyone so I have no issue with her joining the wagon.
Oh, alright I didn't realize that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 35

Post by SokothQultuq »

Not sure if there is a specific font or whatever to use for a message like this but I can potentially correct it later: Hey All, Just wanted to stop in and apologize for my lack of activity, had some IRL stuff come up that has complicated the last few days that I did not expect. I've fallen behind on the posts. I'm going to try and catch up but I'm mentally exhausted at the end of the day. I got a promotion at work and I'm having to cram that entire position into my brain in a weeks time really and its taking a bit of a toll. If I cannot get caught up I will see about subbing someone in to take my place as I don't want to detract from the game. I'll do my best to get caught up. I had just a moment at the end of my lunch here at work to get this out. I didn't want to just leave you guys hanging. I know IRL comes first, but I hate when I miss a commitment I've made.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

This wagon is most likely town-formed. And about my point earlier, you rly wanna tell me the chances are not raising that there is a scum on "Mac's list"? And people deflecting that idea are people I scumread most likely. If you are good scum you could WIFOM your ass out of the situation, but all I see is deflection.
ImageImageImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:14 pm

Joining wagon isn't a problem but at this point, I can see him flipping town, the way this lynching going make you think twice that your lynch candidate is really mafia or just town that hard to read town or trapped into mafia good reads. There are a lot of possibilities and him being a town is one of them

I think we have to see how this to lynch is beginning and I don't like the way it's going. So, I will stick to my vote, if he flips scum then it just hard for me to scum read him but for me, I see him as a town
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Rej wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:22 pm

This wagon is most likely town-formed. And about my point earlier, you rly wanna tell me the chances are not raising that there is a scum on "Mac's list"? And people deflecting that idea are people I scumread most likely. If you are good scum you could WIFOM your ass out of the situation, but all I see is deflection.
And all I see that you're just saying that "I think mac list have a scum" if you think that his list indeed has scum then you should carry that investigation further rather than blaming or asking others. I'm one of the players in his list, ask me what you want to and I will answer it accordingly
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Btw it's night time where I live, So I'm going offline now
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I see what you mean oreki, now it's seeming like this wagon is taking a significant lead as easily as the creature wagon did. I'm tempted to switch back to juliets or maybe join you on bwt
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ugh I don't feel confident about any of them though
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Oreki wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:26 pm

And all I see that you're just saying that "I think mac list have a scum" if you think that his list indeed has scum then you should carry that investigation further rather than blaming or asking others. I'm one of the players in his list, ask me what you want to and I will answer it accordingly
Ok, what do you think about Sokoth? And why are you and Wigly defending each other?
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Matahari »

I didn’t have much of a read on BWT because he placed a lot of one-liners on different people which is how I remembered being his usual style back in the day. He just used to be more forceful when he was mafia. And people change so that’s not a great determiner there. But I’m pinged by his vote on Juliet’s, I mainly don’t see the case. He said he’d make one if he got back in time today. I don’t know, that just doesn’t sit well. I might vote him.
But I’m curious about all the Wilgy votes. He hasn’t posted much, and I’m thinking that people who have played with him a lot and voted him, might be the wise ones here.
I’m going to try and wait a bit to see if BWT comes back and explains.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok I really don't like being parked on Wilgy now. [mention]Matahari[/mention] thanks for the memory of bwt, your memory is so much better than mine. So I don't know where to move. I'm not suspecting bwt at the moment either.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Rej wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:40 pm
Oreki wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Ok, what do you think about Sokoth? And why are you and Wigly defending each other?
Are you sure we're defending each other? I simply provided my reason why I think he's a town if he's mafia and I'm his mafia buddy then I have no reason to defend him like that due not becoming suspect myself and getting my mafia team rekt. But that's not the case

But I like the way you try to point that out without pinpointing the reason properly, you know I could take this as an opportunistic chance from you and make a case on you but guess what because of that same reason I'm town reading you. And if town reading means defending someone then yes, I'm precisely defending Wigly cuz I think he's a town.

It just fair to defend someone when you think they're town and getting suspected for a reason you think is nor valid enough to make them suspect

Btw, this time I'm really sleepy and about Sokoth, I think he's either lazy town or passive mafia. Currently, I have a hard time reading players like that for any faction, I can only read them neutral but he's leaning more of a mafia side than town for me

Good Night
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to complete something in the non-mafia game I'm playing on MU by 5:00 pm. I'll still be in and out of here but I'll be back full time after 5:00. (It's 4:14 my time right now).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

juliets wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:44 pm Ok I really don't like being parked on Wilgy now. @Matahari thanks for the memory of bwt, your memory is so much better than mine. So I don't know where to move. I'm not suspecting bwt at the moment either.
I just reread Wilgy, and I have mixed feelings. I’ve never played with, I don’t think, so I lumped him in with the growing group of players who refuse to be routine players. But he pointed out himself that his way works for both town and mafia.
On day one, Epig said he was bad. On day 2, he threw a bit of shade on Creature. That’s not great. But today he made a more serious post, and it seemed like something town would say. I don’t know. Still have some time to decide.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Okay, looks like it's probably going to be Wilgy, but if things change I'm placing my vote on Indiglo, if anyone wants to join me there. I won't be able to be back until after the Lynch.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Why is there no one here?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Epignosis »

Some of us are dead.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dang.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I’m here off and on. I’m waiting to see what kind of case BWT makes. I’ll probably wait until around 5:30 ish before I vote. I want to hear whether his case sounds sincere.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Matahari[/mention] do you have any thoughts about indiglo? I'm going to iso her right after my MU phase ends.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm reviewing indie but as a part of my review I'm looking at the votes Day 1 - Epi, Creature and Kyle voted for Dr. Wilgy. All are now dead.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 96

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm here. Sorry about the delay. I have been up since 3AM as I was flying back home today like I said and had to take a nap due to a long day. I'm finishing catching up and then I'll address some things and my current thoughts.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

juliets wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:10 pm I'm reviewing indie but as a part of my review I'm looking at the votes Day 1 - Epi, Creature and Kyle voted for Dr. Wilgy. All are now dead.
There is so much that indicates Wigly to be scum, I don't know if there is enough to reason otherwise.
If Wigly flips mafia I would like to take on Oreki too. But if Oreki is mafia then he might be the lesser evil.
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 96

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Juliets, this is the post I had been referring to in my original accusation of you before:
juliets wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:50 am
I saw Drago and nutella as town because they were arguing so hard against the lynch. I know you have a theory that the arguing against it made them mafia (or I see you have revised that above to just nutella) but I didn't buy that argument the first time around. I will read through it again when I review your ISO later today to make sure I still feel that way. Anyway, it came off to me that they were most certainly town.

I am not bad, I've just been very busy and maybe haven't thought things through well enough here but I died in the other game so will be able to devote more time to this one starting this afternoon when I get home from work.
Since then, I feel you've address your reasoning of why you felt Drago and nutella were town adequately enough to ease my mind on you. So I am going to switch my vote off of you to someone else.

The problem being I'm not really sure who I find suspicious currently. I mean, Wilgy voting for himself in a seeming attempt to prove he and I aren't teammates seems really pingy to me. But the wagon that has formed against him is also something I don't really care for.

Let me go back through today's posts one more time and see if I can get anything else out of them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 152

Post by MacDougall »

Look at the three names who voted for Wilgy on day 1

Return to “Previous Side Missions”