35%

Total votes: 23
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Re: [NIGHT 5] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:Dang, I did not see llama's post.

Llama, something that would go a long way for me with regards to you is explaining your belief DH is bad with regards to trying to suppress discussion on inh. How does that make DH a baddie? He wasn't on inh's "team" because inh didnt have a team. So what would a baddie have to gain by suppressing discussion about him?

I have my doubts about voting you this round because of your post toward the end of last lynch but you are so logical and the above to me doesn't hit that logical pattern. I hope you have time to answer this but you may already be gone.
Hi Juliets!

I think the thread running through all of DH's game so far has been arrogance. To me, he reads like an overconfident member of a team he knows to be strong. All of the points I made about him play into that narrative. While he may not have had anything to gain from protecting INH, there is always something to gain by a baddie team being able to control the conversation. I think he is playing a bold, aggressive baddie game because he thinks he can get away with it.
And to me you read like a baddie inventing reasons to be suspicious of somebody. Anybody really. As I said, you've hardly presented reasons for your suspicions and the reasons you have presented are either weak or jumping all over the place or both. You say I stiffled discussion, false. You say I have suspiciously fast code breaking skill then backtrack. Your double standards regarding what I said vs. what bulls said (the only reason I said it more often then bullz, for the record, was because every time I said it, it went ignored.) AND your double standard regarding my stance on non-participants and what Epig suggested and your stance on non participants and what epig suggested indicate to me willful ignorance of the situation at hand.

The only reason I can think that you would be willfully ignorant, Willfully vague/tunnel visioned in your suspicions, AND slap together a flimsy case that you yourself don't even fully endorse is that you are pushing an agenda. A baddie agenda.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

If what you say about me is true, why would I persist with a case that almost got me lynched? Why would have kept pushing you all these days if I didn't believe it, when no one else was biting and the suspicion was all coming in my direction? Seems like a mighty poor baddie strategy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:If what you say about me is true, why would I persist with a case that almost got me lynched? Why would have kept pushing you all these days if I didn't believe it, when no one else was biting and the suspicion was all coming in my direction? Seems like a mighty poor baddie strategy.
Just because it blew up in your face doesn't mean you accounted for it maybe blowing up in your face.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by timmer »

Hey all glad to be here I'm at work and will begin reading tonight! if anyone wants to leave e a summary of things I should know right away I would appreciate it!
MovingPictures07 wrote:Host Announcement:

Now I know I strictly forbade the concept of 'replacements' in this game, but I was in discussion regarding this game with Bullzeye multiple times before he signed up to play and he did mention his schedule ramping up around this time. He thought he could handle it and really would love to continue but just can't feel he can give it proper attention, and he doesn't want to be modkilled (nor do I want to modkill someone in this predicament, not at all).

Also, timmer really wanted to play this game but unfortunately couldn't because he was going on vacation right when the game was starting, but now that he is back and available, it seems they both have the perfect complimenting schedules.

So, all of that said:

timmer is replacing Bullzeye, effective immediately.

Thank you so much for playing, Bullz, and you will be missed! And a fantastic Champions welcome to timmer!!
:)
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote:Hey all glad to be here I'm at work and will begin reading tonight! if anyone wants to leave e a summary of things I should know right away I would appreciate it!
MovingPictures07 wrote:Host Announcement:

Now I know I strictly forbade the concept of 'replacements' in this game, but I was in discussion regarding this game with Bullzeye multiple times before he signed up to play and he did mention his schedule ramping up around this time. He thought he could handle it and really would love to continue but just can't feel he can give it proper attention, and he doesn't want to be modkilled (nor do I want to modkill someone in this predicament, not at all).

Also, timmer really wanted to play this game but unfortunately couldn't because he was going on vacation right when the game was starting, but now that he is back and available, it seems they both have the perfect complimenting schedules.

So, all of that said:

timmer is replacing Bullzeye, effective immediately.

Thank you so much for playing, Bullz, and you will be missed! And a fantastic Champions welcome to timmer!!
:)

Some shit you should know ASAP http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 694#p53694

ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

Elohcin wrote:I am seeing all these "I'm voting for Gleam" posts but there is very little substance in them as to reasons why.
BigDamnHero wrote:
D2, however, is an altogether different matter. I can't say much, but I will say that my actions that day (or more importantly INactions) were officially sanctioned. Unfortunately, the only person who could possibly back this up...actually can't. Cryptic, I know, but those are the facts of the matter.
I am voting for BDH b/c of his statement there. It sounds like a bunch of poppycock.
Well SHITAKE...what more can I say? My statement is the truth whether you choose to believe me or not. Obviously u don't & that's your fungai perogative, I guess.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

timmer wrote:Hey all glad to be here I'm at work and will begin reading tonight! if anyone wants to leave e a summary of things I should know right away I would appreciate it!
Well, we're down to 7 baddies (including the malicious indy) at the moment.

VGV lost their bouncer, because the creeper got a kill
Manipulators lost the exaggerator because he broke the rules and got modkilled

and then there's Bob's one recruit and Delbert, both of whom are LMS at this point.
(Bob himself got zapped by zodac in a modkill poll)
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Current discussion has revolved around the failed lynch of llama yesterday and the modkill poll we're voting on tonight.

My discussions of each:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 450#p53914
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 132#p54115
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

BigDamnHero wrote: Well SHITAKE...what more can I say? My statement is the truth whether you choose to believe me or not. Obviously u don't & that's your fungai perogative, I guess.
That is an interesting claim you appear to be not quite making there.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:If what you say about me is true, why would I persist with a case that almost got me lynched? Why would have kept pushing you all these days if I didn't believe it, when no one else was biting and the suspicion was all coming in my direction? Seems like a mighty poor baddie strategy.
Just because it blew up in your face doesn't mean you accounted for it maybe blowing up in your face.
Yes it does. That's exactly what it means.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Boomslang »

Nevinera wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote: Well SHITAKE...what more can I say? My statement is the truth whether you choose to believe me or not. Obviously u don't & that's your fungai perogative, I guess.
Seconded. This is extremely waffley.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Considering you kept pushing the discussion for days and days and the only actual suspicion that arose came at you (with the votes) *after* you'd already been maintaining your case, not *before*, I don't get your point. You were not maintaining your case in the face of suspicion and adversity.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Considering you kept pushing the discussion for days and days and the only actual suspicion that arose came at you (with the votes) *after* you'd already been maintaining your case, not *before*, I don't get your point. You were not maintaining your case in the face of suspicion and adversity.
Yuh huh.

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: [DAY 5] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by bea »

Russtifinko wrote:I forgot to say this yesterday and wanted to make a point of it. Now that the role secrets have revealed Zodac as a true indy and not an SK, I don't think finding him or lynching him should be a priority at all. I for one would be as thrilled to win with Zodac as without him. I also think this means we don't have to watch what we say at night as closely, because even if Zodac knows who we're going to lycnh, he'd theoretically onyl use his power to save himself and not to lynch civs.

Thanks for the analysis, Nev. Mathematically, it sounds like voting llama is a good move. However, I'd still very much like to hear from him, because my gut was screaming civ at me at the end of yesterday, and llama's a big asset if he's on our side.

Hedge, I agree it's not certain that BOB's minion is among those 3. Hopefully tonight brings a bit more clarity.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Also (and I would direct this question to anyone who has/will consider voting for me), what do you think of Epig?
I haven't been as pinged by Epi as a lot of people seem to, which is unusual for me. I remember saying that the case on him seemed like a party line, actually. Now I'm less sure. He's on my list of possible BOB recruits and possible Kate teammates, like you, so he's moved up a lot on my suspect list. I also thought your point about Dom supporting him was interesting.

Does anyone know if Dom and Epi (or BWT, for that matter) are friends irl? I think that if they are, Dom could have recruited Epi, because in every recruitment game I've been in, people tend to recruit people they'd have a good time being baddies with. Even if they're not, recruiting Epi could have been a good move because he's been a successful baddie in the past; I'm just wondering if anything else can shine light on the situation.

Also, bea, what were you trying to say yesterday? I feel like I wasn't getting it, and I'd like to.
Not real life friends - but if I'm remembering correctly they were baddies together during Avant. I believe dom? Or was it teefies? Was the recruit there. Dom came into the game after my attention to it (beind deaded so quickly) started to loose up.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

Pardon me, but
Zodac cannot be night killed. Whenever players are voted on during a resurrection or an inactivity kill event, Zodac chooses among all of the players, and his selection is ressurected or killed, whichever is applicable. During an inactivity kill event, the player of Zodac's choosing is killed, regardless of any ability or condition that normally would protect the player from night kills. Zodac is ~~~~~e~ every night ~~~~ how many players are still alive in each faction (civvies, each baddie team, Independents). Additionally, Zodac decides who is lynched in the event of any ties. Can win with any team.
(I think that blank section must amount to 'Zodac is informed every night exactly how many..', but I can't figure out which words go in there.)
Doesn't this mean that one shouldn't put too much thought in whom to vote for, since it's a moot point, and any one of the listed participants is doomed regardless?

And if I'm reading his win condition correctly, this makes Zodac decidedly NOT concerned for the balance of the universe, since his objective would be to eliminate all factions but one as quickly as possible. :evileye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

bea wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Well, I didn't realize there were so many people left who hadn't voted. If you guys don't like the llama case either, we could easily have formed a voting bloc and stopped it.....

Also, you should read my last post please.

linki: Yay, bea read my post! And bea, as I said there, I find you the least suspicious of you, BWT, and Epi by a long shot. So don't worry about it too much. I hope that responds to what you were trying to say.
it's Red Rook so much what you were saying.
As it Golden Genie what I've been trying to say the whole time. Scout Pixie am thought, curious as Jagang how you've gone from completely movables me -

to now being tracked the "bottom end:" goodie team your suspish list. :( restlessness don't know pragmatical I did to Unsatisfactory Sandwich that.
OK - rusti - I'll try to reconstruct what was in my head as best as I can. I've not quit looking at Teefies. In the wrasslin' game we just played we were baddies, and I know he was busy - he was so busy - we were effectively able to throw him under the bus because it helped buy us cred and he couldn't keep up anyway. He said he'd be more active in this game and I keep waiting to see something that gives me good feelings, but I haven't yet. I keep trying to give him some space to show me because I do understand that lots of my initial suspish of him lies in his quick turn around on me and that I'm a bit close to that situation. I'd love to have something more concrete to give to him to defend against, but honestly lots of it is vibes.

Was there anything else you need me to address? Reading back through it it seemed like you got the rest of the "I understand why I'm on that list, but I'm not the recruit" posts.

Also re: my self-vote. As I've said in the start of it. I get why people think I could be the recruit and I've got no problem getting a vote to help people's mind be at ease. Admittedly, the first day I was afraid as I got like 3 and was worried that it was an opportunistic ploy by the baddies to get rid of a civ. I self voted last time around because it also occurred to me that if the recruit was allowed to hold on to a kill, it wouldn't be a bad idea to do so till I didn't have a vote. I'd be great to frame since the suspish is out there. I figure insuring that I always have a vote will either a) clear me of that or b) stop any thoughts of plans to frame me. If the recruit is holding the kill to frame me, eventually they'll get tired of doing so and kill.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Epignosis wrote: Doesn't this mean that one shouldn't put too much thought in whom to vote for, since it's a moot point, and any one of the listed participants is doomed regardless?

And if I'm reading his win condition correctly, this makes Zodac decidedly NOT concerned for the balance of the universe, since his objective would be to eliminate all factions but one as quickly as possible. :evileye:
It does seem a bit pointless, but hopefully he'll at least listen to the arguments we're making.

And yeah, I noticed that too. On the other hand, he's basically immune to destruction by the baddies,
so aligning himself with the civs seems like a reasonable play to make.
I would be a *lot* more worried if Bob were still around, since a TeamBob Zodac would be terrifying indeed.
It initially concerned me, but his actions so far have seemed decidedly civ-ish, especially with regards to kate and the rez poll.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nevinera wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Doesn't this mean that one shouldn't put too much thought in whom to vote for, since it's a moot point, and any one of the listed participants is doomed regardless?

It does seem a bit pointless, but hopefully he'll at least listen to the arguments we're making.

And yeah, I noticed that too. On the other hand, he's basically immune to destruction by the baddies,
so aligning himself with the civs seems like a reasonable play to make.
I would be a *lot* more worried if Bob were still around, since a TeamBob Zodac would be terrifying indeed.
It initially concerned me, but his actions so far have seemed decidedly civ-ish, especially with regards to kate and the rez poll.
When I designed Zodac, he was the cosmic enforcer, the keeper of balance. :noble:

In Masters of the Universe, he had a last man standing objective. If all the villains perished, for example, the civilians would win and Zodac would have lost. This meant he HAD to maintain balance in order to reach his goal.

In here, Zodac is a quirky serial killer. :|
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Vompatti »

juliets wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Voted for gleam because I don't think he'd mind being lynched if you know what I mean.

Also, if you read back and consider all the facts that have been presented, you will find that I'm probably a civvie.
I'm not sure what you mean. Does he not want to be in the game anymore? If so, how do you know that? As for the "probably civvie", you'll have to quote the facts your talking about because I can't re-read the whole game looking for "facts that have been presented".

I don't necessarily want to follow the same logic I used when I voted DP (which would have me vote Gleam) unless I have checked out everyone else. No one jumps out at me as bad right away but I want to re-read several people before i vote.
1. He hasn't been very active, has he?

2. I can't quote those facts without outing my role. All I can relatively safely say is that they do NOT appear in any of my posts.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

waiting rooms r boooooooooriiiiiiiing...[quote][/quote]

maybe THIS zodac is from the retooled series rather than the classic...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Nevinera wrote:

What claim does BDH appear to be not making here? Am I missing something? All I'm seeing is that he feels his D2 vote was sanctioned by someone who can't talk about it. (My guess by the used word sanctioned is that he's talking about the host.) Wasn't also that the day he was mod killed and brought back at the end of the lynch? Or am I remembering wrong?

Am I missing something?
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

bea wrote:
Nevinera wrote:

What claim does BDH appear to be not making here? Am I missing something? All I'm seeing is that he feels his D2 vote was sanctioned by someone who can't talk about it. (My guess by the used word sanctioned is that he's talking about the host.) Wasn't also that the day he was mod killed and brought back at the end of the lynch? Or am I remembering wrong?

Am I missing something?
Mushrooms.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Day 4: Truly Disgruntled - DisgruntledPorcupine has been lynched; he was Damo Suzuki.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Vompatti wrote:
juliets wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Voted for gleam because I don't think he'd mind being lynched if you know what I mean.

Also, if you read back and consider all the facts that have been presented, you will find that I'm probably a civvie.
I'm not sure what you mean. Does he not want to be in the game anymore? If so, how do you know that? As for the "probably civvie", you'll have to quote the facts your talking about because I can't re-read the whole game looking for "facts that have been presented".

I don't necessarily want to follow the same logic I used when I voted DP (which would have me vote Gleam) unless I have checked out everyone else. No one jumps out at me as bad right away but I want to re-read several people before i vote.

2. I can't quote those facts without outing my role. All I can relatively safely say is that they do NOT appear in any of my posts.
Ok, well I cant read the entire game back so I'll have to go on what I can read if there isn't a way you can help me. I don't want you outting your role though.

Reading over your posts I noticed you voted Dom one day for reasons you said you couldn't reveal. Then the next lynch you changed to BWT. Dom had not died in the meantime. Can you talk about why you changed your vote off of Dom? I don't see a vote forcer in the roles unless I'm missing something.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

AceofSpaces wrote:Kinda wish I had more energy this day cycle. Just poor timing I guess. I still want to see DH lynched, because I am convinced he's bad. BUT I am voting for Epi. Because I want to see DH lynched.

You figure it out.
Aces, in going through your posts I found this post ^ which i missed when you first posted it. I don't understand it at all. Why would you vote for Epi if you want DH lynched?

Also, that was your last post, day before yesterday the 27th. Yesterday you posted 5 times in the Cards game but not at all here. Why was that?

And finally, what are you thinking about this vote for tonight?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Nevinera wrote:
bea wrote:
Nevinera wrote:

Am I missing something?
Mushrooms.
Srrsly - how did I get in this game? Sometimes I swear I'm the densest person alive. :facepalm:
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

juliets wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:Kinda wish I had more energy this day cycle. Just poor timing I guess. I still want to see DH lynched, because I am convinced he's bad. BUT I am voting for Epi. Because I want to see DH lynched.

You figure it out.
Aces, in going through your posts I found this post ^ which i missed when you first posted it. I don't understand it at all. Why would you vote for Epi if you want DH lynched?

Also, that was your last post, day before yesterday the 27th. Yesterday you posted 5 times in the Cards game but not at all here. Why was that?

And finally, what are you thinking about this vote for tonight?
I'm willing to bet that this was a somewhat indirect/direct challenge to me. It was posted around the time I was going on my "ridiculous reasons for voting Epi" rant. In short, he was being a smartass :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

Everyone here is suffering from colds, so out of it this week.

I am going to throw my to Vomps. He low posting, but not missing votes makes me think he is invested in this game more than he is letting on possibly. Plus as several noted Zodac seems to be picking the winner anyway.

Although I did find it interesting how FH, SVS, and Lizzy were picked before that secret was revealed. It means we wouldn't have questioned it too much with 1 change but what if he had picked 3 different people?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thank you for that insight Devin!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Hedgeowl wrote:Although I did find it interesting how FH, SVS, and Lizzy were picked before that secret was revealed. It means we wouldn't have questioned it too much with 1 change but what if he had picked 3 different people?
As in 3 different alignments? That's what my assumption was. The only person I remember challenging me on this was SVS. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

juliets wrote:Thank you for that insight Devin!
Welcome! FYI, the :p was for Aces. Not you :)

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

After catching up on today's posts, it really appears that the number of remaining baddies is staggering. So I would implore you all to not just 86 the LP, but let's use this as an additional lynch cycle in hopes we can snare someone else.

Someone suggested there are possibly 7 baddies still roaming this thread. That's a lot of potential for being led astray.

Glad the host made an exception for timmer. Seems perfect.

Llama, you didn't address my concerns about you. Also, were the reasons you felt BDH was acting shifty the same ones that I expressed concern(s) about 2 days ago?

A lot of people are having rough times, so know I'm sending you big hugs from down in temperate Florida :hugs: )
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:After catching up on today's posts, it really appears that the number of remaining baddies is staggering. So I would implore you all to not just 86 the LP, but let's use this as an additional lynch cycle in hopes we can snare someone else.
Except Zodac.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Mongoose wrote:Will choose one of the two-time vote-dodgers (i.e. DF or Gleam) tomorrow evening.
I said this last night, but I might flip-flop on that, just fair warning. I think it might be prudent since I don't love the case/"case" on either.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:After catching up on today's posts, it really appears that the number of remaining baddies is staggering. So I would implore you all to not just 86 the LP, but let's use this as an additional lynch cycle in hopes we can snare someone else.
Except Zodac.
Ugh, right. Poop on some other poop.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Although I did find it interesting how FH, SVS, and Lizzy were picked before that secret was revealed. It means we wouldn't have questioned it too much with 1 change but what if he had picked 3 different people?
As in 3 different alignments? That's what my assumption was. The only person I remember challenging me on this was SVS. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.
Why would he do that?
As epig pointed out, he would want some team to win -
there's not really any motivation in the role for him to 'maintain the balance'.

Epi's reaction the the whole Zodac role is wildly confusing to me though -
Are you just offended that MP 'broke' your creation?
Or is there something I'm not seeing that makes Zodac problematic for civs?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Except Zodac.
Ugh, right. Poop on some other poop.
Yeah... I at least tried to make a baddie vote. I can only hope that Zodac goes that way.

Linki: Nevermind, Hedge. I think I misunderstood you. That was just my assumption initially.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

EBWOP: Did I seriously read Nevinera as Hedgeowl??? :huh: I need more coffee.

Sorry Nev!

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nevinera wrote: Epi's reaction the the whole Zodac role is wildly confusing to me though -
Are you just offended that MP 'broke' your creation?
Or is there something I'm not seeing that makes Zodac problematic for civs?
He didn't break it. He defiled is. :disappoint:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*it
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Nevinera wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Why would he do that?
As epig pointed out, he would want some team to win -
there's not really any motivation in the role for him to 'maintain the balance'.
I do agree with this sentiment. However, I was just stating to Hedge what my initial thought was on the matter. I also just wanted to point out that I thought it was interesting that SVS was the only one to challenge me on this comment, at the time.

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

Interesting thought about how it might not matter what we vote re: Zodac, but consider the possibility of him being role blocked, etc, so it's still important for us to discuss and vote regardless.

I don't know that anyone in particular on that list pings me as a baddie, but I do know that a couple of them blend in so badly that I forget they're in the game, and that's Aces & DFaraday. The rest, regardless of how little or much they post, have been memorable in some way, but it makes me nervous when I can't remember at all what you've done o_o;; I'll vote DFaraday.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:EBWOP: Did I seriously read Nevinera as Hedgeowl??? :huh: I need more coffee.

Sorry Nev!
Seriously, his avi is waaaay manlier and dinosaurish than mine. :p Although there is a pretty awesome husband in tutus photo series to cheer up his wife who has cancer.

I actually meant as in only 1 change from Kate to FH in the way we all voted. theoretically it appears Zodac could have picked any 3 he liked. Is that right? Now that we "know" his secret, in some ways I assume it would be freeing, in that he doesn't have to hide his abilities if there is another double or more option poll.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I am between Aces and Gleam with my vote.

DF is reading pretty much like DF to me. He's always on the low posting end, but much like Vomp - I've not seen him behave in any way that seems outside of the ordinary to me.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Vompatti »

juliets wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
juliets wrote:

Ok, well I cant read the entire game back so I'll have to go on what I can read if there isn't a way you can help me. I don't want you outting your role though.

Reading over your posts I noticed you voted Dom one day for reasons you said you couldn't reveal. Then the next lynch you changed to BWT. Dom had not died in the meantime. Can you talk about why you changed your vote off of Dom? I don't see a vote forcer in the roles unless I'm missing something.
To be honest I don't remember why I voted for either of them. :shrug:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fucks sake.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted for gleam, because like on Who's Line is it Anyway?, the points don't matter.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I am between Vomps and Aces and Gleam, but leaning more toward Vomps and Aces because they voted for Kate. Gleam is more of a non-participant and I only want to vote that way if i just don't feel like either Aces or Vomps deserves a vote. Vomps wont even look back at his own posts to answer a question about why he changed his vote so that is rather annoying. I'll make a decision in just a bit. Has anyone got anything to say about Vomps that might keep me from voting him? I also feel a little stupid for analyzing it this much because as someone pointed out, our votes don't matter much.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote: To be honest I don't remember why I voted for either of them. :shrug:
Ahem :evileye:
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

I feel I need to vote for one of the Kate-rez voters, since we have little else to go on, and I'm having trouble deciding between Vompatti and Aces.
But vompatti's early unexplained vote for Dom is intriguing me, so I'll vote for Aces instead.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”