Zootopia Mafia [Game Over]

Who is behind all this naked racist death?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Epignosis
8%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Owner of a Lonely Heart
23%
The Disney Corporation (host/non/dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Zootopia Mafia Night 1

Post by Long Con »

Why is speedchuck so green for you? Diz's thoughts were astute, and I looked at his ISO in that light and i found it suspicious.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 255

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 1

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:12 amI never defended Soneji for being a no-show in this game.

I only explained that I've never played with him, and that it would be cool to do that at some point.
You're explaining that now. You eluded to it.

It still doesn't explain that you voted a no-show while saying Soneji often got voted for being a no show, when in fact Soneji had at least two posts with some content throughout the game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:41 amClearly nobody was going to vote with me, and there was a three way tie that I did not care for. I was sus of you, sure, but it's day 1, there's only so strong a sus can be.

They were tied when I started that post, 2 v 2 v 2. With literally a minute before EOD it's not like there was time to check what had actually happened in the linki. Actually I changed my vote before posting to make sure I made it before the poll closed and it jumped from 2 to 4 votes, but again didn't have time to check who had voted or anything.

Kyle is a player who generally takes time to ease into a game and is (generally) not somebody I'm ever interested in d1. I feel relatively good about my ability to read him as the game progresses. Daisy was absentee and had some questionable voting patterns associated with her. Soneji was the only one of the three with actual reasons to be sus.

(Also sorry for the broken tag I manually typed the slash and used the wrong direction like a real dumbass)

((also sorry for being racist against asses, donkeys, and other members of subgenus Asinus))
Alright. I can see the EoD being chaotic, and it did happen rather fast.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:12 amI never defended Soneji for being a no-show in this game.

I only explained that I've never played with him, and that it would be cool to do that at some point.
You're explaining that now. You alluded to it.

It still doesn't explain that you voted a no-show while saying Soneji often got voted for being a no show, when in fact Soneji had at least two posts with some content throughout the game.
Okay.

I think you're interpreting this as me condemning voting no-shows? I wasn't doing that. Voting no-shows is totally cool with me. Voting no-show for Soneji in those other games is totally cool too. But, like you said, he wasn't a no-show in this game. So I didn't vote for him because I was excited to play with him.

Does that clear things up at all? It's hard to say, because your post almost reads like a non-sequiter. Me voting a no-show has nothing to do with Soneji because he had posts.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:27 pmOkay.

I think you're interpreting this as me condemning voting no-shows? I wasn't doing that. Voting no-shows is totally cool with me. Voting no-show for Soneji in those other games is totally cool too. But, like you said, he wasn't a no-show in this game. So I didn't vote for him because I was excited to play with him.

Does that clear things up at all? It's hard to say, because your post almost reads like a non-sequiter. Me voting a no-show has nothing to do with Soneji because he had posts.
That was my point though lol.

Should I not be questioning you?

I'm trying to make sense of your EoD. Cause it can look like you tripped around the Soneji lynch. You didn't seem to be aware of what he had posted or even that he had posted ("Soneji showed up?"), but you condemned him for voting Kyle later - Which btw, you never responded to the question I had for why you thought that was bad in itself.

This could be a coincidence. It could be me not understanding underlying things. But that is why I'm asking.

You voting no-shows consequently or not isn't my concern, no.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Speed, here's what I see:

1. Whatever your intention was, you made a point about Soneji being voted for being a no-show often.
2. You did not seem to be aware that Soneji had showed up.
3. After me and indiglo had placed votes on Soneji, you directly declined voting for Soneji, but you did make a point about thinking Soneji voting Kyle was bad.
4. You had your vote on a no-show all of D1, which in itself is pretty blah scum hunting-wise imo.

Maybe you're too close to the fire to be Soneji's teammate. But these points is why I'm questioning you. It doesn't look good to me.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:41 pm Speed, here's what I see:

1. Whatever your intention was, you made a point about Soneji being voted for being a no-show often.
2. You did not seem to be aware that Soneji had showed up.
3. After me and indiglo had placed votes on Soneji, you directly declined voting for Soneji, but you did make a point about thinking Soneji voting Kyle was bad.
4. You had your vote on a no-show all of D1, which in itself is pretty blah scum hunting-wise imo.

Maybe you're too close to the fire to be Soneji's teammate. But these points is why I'm questioning you. It doesn't look good to me.
Point 2 is wrong. I was aware soneji had showed up. If he was a no-show I would have voted for him.

I still get the feeling you don't understand what I am saying.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

My D1 can be summed up as follows, to be as clear as glass:

I voted for a no-show. Soneji was not a no-show, for once, and I didn't vote for him. I was excited to play with him. He got lynched and was bad.

At no point did I:
-Think Soneji was a no-show
-read or evaluate the arguments against Soneji (other than him voting for Kylemii)
-scumhunt
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:50 pmPoint 2 is wrong. I was aware soneji had showed up. If he was a no-show I would have voted for him.

What is confusing to me then is you first letting us know that Soneji have been lynched for being a no-show before, around the time me and indiglo voted him. Why did you share this information with us, do you know? Right after, responding to me saying that he has showed up, you reply "Soneji showed up!"

Was your intention for D1 to lynch a no-show? Why did you find that to be a good strategy?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:55 pm My D1 can be summed up as follows, to be as clear as glass:

I voted for a no-show. Soneji was not a no-show, for once, and I didn't vote for him. I was excited to play with him. He got lynched and was bad.

At no point did I:
-Think Soneji was a no-show
-read or evaluate the arguments against Soneji (other than him voting for Kylemii)
-scumhunt
Alright.

It's hard to read players who don't scum hunt.
Which makes this game pretty hard right now. *shade sounds*
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Epignosis »

Soneji only has one post worth a closer examination, and it's this one:
Soneji wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:19 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:44 am
indiglo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:39 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 am But seriously though. Are there two of all roles or something? Are we all Millers?

I'm not a miller. :noble:
Good to know. What do you think it means that there's two millers in the game though?
It'd be pretty fitting thematically if they're predators, as predators are framed as turning savage naturally in the film.
Soneji chimed in on a conversation that did not initially involve him. I'm not reading anything in this.
Long Con wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:14 am So what's the deal with the Miller claim? IF everyone votes for him... and he turns up Mafia... how will we know the truth? I guess it means little in a closed setup where we don't know how many Mafia there are, but we can estimate. Is it accurate that it's "usually a mafia tactic"?
Like, do you believe a Miller flips mafia upon death? :confused:
The incredulity toward Long Con here does not look like a teammate interaction. The term "miller" isn't used much around here (unless you're asking me what I'm having :beer: ), and LC's equating it to something akin to a seemer is understandable. Soneji's tone looks genuine rather than fake, which I consider an ever-so-slight point in LC's favor.
colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:19 am [VOTE: chuck] aubergine for claiming predator
Have you seen the movie?
I have a harder time with one. This interaction seems easier to fake. That doesn't mean it was.
Rej wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:29 am Tbh I don't doubt speedchuck for now. I am not good with Zootopia I have slowly to get into it. But aren't predators on the side of the protagonists?
colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:19 am [VOTE: chuck] aubergine for claiming predator
Don't tell me you slipped and tell me town is splitt in 2 factions. Let's get it straight ahead.
Predators are the ones being framed and are only on the side of the protagonist's yes.

As for the second part, if there was some split town mechanic this would usually be known to all townies and there is nothing like that in my role PM. Normally such things are a versus mechanic.
Rej wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:15 am
colonialbob wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:45 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:42 pm I eat your passive. Nom Nom.
Predator claim noted
he is baiting predator claims
speedchuck wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 3:51 pm All predators are not wolves
he is defending predator claims

what you guys want to achieve?
I'm pretty sure he is just making a joke based on the alternate name of scum/mafia being wolves.
These interactions give me the strongest perspective of the bunch, namely that Rej is a civilian.

What I have to consider here is that Soneji did not let speedchuck answer for himself. He answered for him, and this is the only instance of Soneji doing such a thing. It doesn't have to mean anything, but considering speedchuck was unwilling to vote Soneji, it's something.

I will add that Soneji's final post was to vote Kylemii for the goofiest reason imaginable:
Soneji wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 pm Hosting back to back Pathfinder sessions to make up for failing my players other weeks taking up all my time and energy. Don't really have a feel for this game yet.

Vote : KyleMii

Their bad attempts at playing around with the movies name lasting past day 0 is yikes.
This is a softball suspicion, over-hyped ("yikes"), and nobody was ever going to lynch Kylemii Day 1 even if the devil himself got a tattoo on his ass that read "Kylemii."

Soneji didn't pursue it, didn't ask Kylemii questions, and did absolutely nothing with his vote after this.

Kylemii is my #1 suspect moving into Day 2.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hm. Come to think of it Kyle waffled a bit around voting Soneji.

Epi - What makes you think Kyle was not getting lynched ever D1? When Soneji voted Kyle it put him on a three way tie with Bob and Daisy.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:50 pmPoint 2 is wrong. I was aware soneji had showed up. If he was a no-show I would have voted for him.

What is confusing to me then is you first letting us know that Soneji have been lynched for being a no-show before, around the time me and indiglo voted him. Why did you share this information with us, do you know? Right after, responding to me saying that he has showed up, you reply "Soneji showed up!"

Was your intention for D1 to lynch a no-show? Why did you find that to be a good strategy?
I'm just confusing then. I can explain it, but for now just assume that I'm layering my speech with sarcasm, rhetoric, and anecdotes.

My intention D1 was to skate by as I do most weekends. Lynching a no-show is usually no big loss. It was meant to be a throwaway vote, but then people started reacting to it. Reactions are good, so I kept that up. Then it was between my vote and a couple of lynches I didn't care for, because I wanted to play with those people.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii analysis is good.

Soneji vote number went up fast as soon as it hit #1 candidate for lynch. Guaranteed 1 or 2 bussers.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:08 pm Hm. Come to think of it Kyle waffled a bit around voting Soneji.

Epi - What makes you think Kyle was not getting lynched ever D1? When Soneji voted Kyle it put him on a three way tie with Bob and Daisy.
Kylemii has not played in a long time, and people who are coming back from a hiatus tend to get a pass around here. Beyond that, it's my general assessment of the thread climate (although I was not around for the eleventh hour switch).
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:19 pmKylemii has not played in a long time, and people who are coming back from a hiatus tend to get a pass around here. Beyond that, it's my general assessment of the thread climate (although I was not around for the eleventh hour switch).
Oh, I didn't know Kyle had a hiatus. That would probably qualify for a pass here. You guys are way too nice. =P
I would say though, the vote was very close and didn't feel settled in any way when Soneji voted.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:19 pmKylemii has not played in a long time, and people who are coming back from a hiatus tend to get a pass around here. Beyond that, it's my general assessment of the thread climate (although I was not around for the eleventh hour switch).
Oh, I didn't know Kyle had a hiatus. That would probably qualify for a pass here. You guys are way too nice. =P
I would say though, the vote was very close and didn't feel settled in any way when Soneji voted.
That's fair. I wasn't around and didn't see that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

When Soneji voted, how many votes did he have himself?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

epi, there's something wrong the thing that you just said. at the point where I came into the thread I was tied for the lead with less than 20 minutes left to vote. I could have probably died just as easily as Spacedaisy or soneji. I know that doesn't really counter your point cus your implication is distancing, and death is a crucial part of a balanced distancing, I just thought it seemed like an important piece of data

also the idea of my name being tattooed on the devil's ass is... an amazing concept. like... how cool do you have to be to earn that?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

lhow cool would that be though
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:27 pm When Soneji voted, how many votes did he have himself?
None.

His weird explanation of the Kyle vote and how he needed to justify what looked like a random vote is what made me vote him in the first place. I think indiglo felt the same (but I can't talk for him obv)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:27 pm When Soneji voted, how many votes did he have himself?
None.

His weird explanation of the Kyle vote and how he needed to justify what looked like a random vote is what made me vote him in the first place. I think indiglo felt the same (but I can't talk for him obv)
That dampens my enthusiasm for a Kylemii lynch a fair bit.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:08 pm Hm. Come to think of it Kyle waffled a bit around voting Soneji.

waffle is a weird way to describe what I did

I came in with 20 minutes left and no knowledge of why soneji or spacedaisy had votes, and posted my thoughts as they were born based on what I was reading and hearing.

I don't really like day 1 votes. they feel weirdly personal to me cus there's usually nothing much gamewise to base things on. when I'm put in a situation where it's like "would you rather lynch a close friend who just hasn't shown up yet, someone you don't really know that well and might like to know better, or do neither and maybe die" there's obvs gonna be some trepidation.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Come on Kyle, waffles are delicious.

[Insert rant about how D1 lynches would feel less weird if everyone was more involved in the game from the get go]
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yeah, I don't think Kyle looks particularly dirty from the Soneji lynch.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

zaapdosia
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sasparilla
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Oh Mammals, yoo hoo, is there something you've forgotten?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149

Post by indiglo »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:13 pm Why is speedchuck so green for you? Diz's thoughts were astute, and I looked at his ISO in that light and i found it suspicious.

Because editing error. LOL I was like... he's not so green, he's like barely green... but then I looked at my list again, and... not true. Looks like I need to edit it yet again.

I don't necessarily find him as sus as Dys finds him, but him being hard green was an error on my part.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:30 pm
None.

For me, it was that long ass post that Epi just analyzed (which I was waiting for him to do, rather impatiently :p ). It looked like fluff disguised as something to me.

But, that faked random vote on Kyle added to it. I agree, it seems like it was intended as "oh noes, I don't know what's going on, so I'm just going to vote this guy".
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:49 pm Yeah, I don't think Kyle looks particularly dirty from the Soneji lynch.
Agreed. It actually improved my feel of him. But, then again, what do I know.

One thing that's stuck in my mind is why Rej voted the host/non-player option. Did anyone else notice that? I mentioned it at the time, but got no feed back, so I thought maybe I was just being paranoid. But the more I think about it, I just can't figure it.

[mention]Rej[/mention] - why did you vote the host/non-player option Day 1?

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

New, improved, and hopefully accurate!

nutella
Dyslexicon

Epignosis
Kyle

Rej
colonialbob

speedchuck
LC
Mac

BWT
Never
Owner
Daisy

Went through both analyses of speedchuck again, and I feel most comfortable moving him down to yellow now.

Especially the point about Soneji answering for him, and then speedchuck being unwilling to vote Soneji. Dys's points on speedchuck were valid, they just didn't persuade me as strongly for some reason. It must be how Epi's breath always smells of alcohol. :huh:

XOXO Epi Girl
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:10 pm Kylemii analysis is good.

Soneji vote number went up fast as soon as it hit #1 candidate for lynch. Guaranteed 1 or 2 bussers.
It was one of two (or three? apparently I had two votes?) trains tied at 2 with 2 minutes until deadline. Why bus so late? Why not, you know, get somebody else lynched?
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

I went back and checked the poll and it says I only had one vote, from Owner. That jives with my memory. Did I have another voter who switched on and then off?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Zootopia Mafia Night 1

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Night 1

The sloth was on his way home when he was confronted by a lion.

“Good to”

The lion growled.

“see you”

It leapt at the sloth.

“this evening.”

The lion swallowed the sloth in one bite.

Meanwhile, a bunny cop was engaged in blackmail and falsifying evidence because nothing says “woke movie about racial issues” like painting police breaking the law to the detriment of minorities as a good thing.

Nutella has been nightkilled. She was Flash “Hundred Yard Dash” Slothmore (Town, Prey).
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 2

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sloonei replaces Space Daisy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I’m a animal
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Hi Sloon.

nutella was a sloth of few words. Those few words make for an easy ISO read. Didn't see a lot of reason to kill her. She was hardest on Dyslexicon, but then agreed with a rainbow list that had a green Diz. Her vote for Soneji probably just made her look too Civ.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This mafia team lacks foresight.

Killing nutella when she's limited to two words a Day is silly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:01 pm New, improved, and hopefully accurate!

nutella
Dyslexicon

Epignosis
Kyle

Rej
colonialbob

speedchuck
LC
Mac

BWT
Never
Owner
Daisy

Went through both analyses of speedchuck again, and I feel most comfortable moving him down to yellow now.

Especially the point about Soneji answering for him, and then speedchuck being unwilling to vote Soneji. Dys's points on speedchuck were valid, they just didn't persuade me as strongly for some reason. It must be how Epi's breath always smells of alcohol. :huh:
Hey! It doesn't not! I have to work at that!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have a mild suspicion of Kylemii on the basis of Soneji's post and that Soneji (I believe) is a guy who tosses his teammates to the rats.

I am not married to that idea. speedchuck obviously has his hand in the cookie jar, but that looks too on the nose for him.

I'm inclined to scrap all of this and go with new ideas.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

rez pls
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 57

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Kyle] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Vote's on birdie while I work this out.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I agree that the night killing of nutella was an odd choice. It does tell us though that at least some of the mafia team is not a total no-show absentee. That makes me think that folks who have been totally absent are less likely to be my best mafia vote.

That would tend to remove folks like BWT and Never from my suspect pool.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Voted colonialbob for no discernible reason.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

These votes are thin. This game is in thin water right now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Swinging to Kylemii on the basis of the lynched one's vote for him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 57

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:07 pm These votes are thin. This game is in thin water right now.
We have one flip and it was scum. Game's fine.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:07 pm These votes are thin. This game is in thin water right now.
We have one flip and it was scum. Game's fine.
I don't want you to think I meant anything like "on thin ice"... I just made up an expression that was similar. I mean, there's very little to judge people by, and the votes here that are maybe supposed to get some reactions or get things going just don't have any oomph to them. No respondable accusations behind them. What are they for?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”