Zootopia Mafia [Game Over]

Who is behind all this naked racist death?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Epignosis
8%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Owner of a Lonely Heart
23%
The Disney Corporation (host/non/dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 3

Post by indiglo »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:42 am Voting LC because I find his Owner vote bad
What's your take on Owner? Naughty or nice?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Dyslexicon »

Owner is town, guys.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm pretty sure.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I like Logic giving content, but I don't see anything that's not just as easy to do as scum if that's his style. It's hard to read for me, because "+/- scum/town points" isn't really my style. It gets confusing when he's like "-town points" to his top town reads and stuff.

Anyway. For now I'll just observe that I don't get how Bob was his top town read at a point. And that I think he's dancing around LC a bit. Possibly teamed.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm looking for scum mostly between Logic, LC, Bob and Speed.

Speed is more ???
He could clear things up. But I don't know if he has the highest chance of flipping scum.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

For now.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Joining indiglo and Mac feels better as well, now that I see it.

The Owner wagon is bad.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Picking part things that "doesn't make sense" in Owner's ISO is the easiest thing ever, and she is often scape goated for it. That's not the question one should be asking though. Is she scum or not? I think not. Her WIFOMing herself about Epi looks genuine. She does like to compare games a lot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Epignosis »

I will defer to your judgment on this and likely move my vote elsewhere this afternoon.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:44 pm I will defer to your judgment on this and likely move my vote elsewhere this afternoon.
I really hope I'm not wrong then.
But I do stand by it, and it's definitely not the place I would vote today based on what I know about Owner.
Logic
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Logic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:15 pm Damn it that kill sucked. You mafia are the suck. Eat a bag of mafia dicks.
Yup. Also it was kind of weird. Didn't they replace Rej? Why prioritize the kill a Miller? lol
Both of the kills are weird:
Kill someone that can only 2-word post.
And then kill a miller.
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:31 pm I like Logic giving content, but I don't see anything that's not just as easy to do as scum if that's his style. It's hard to read for me, because "+/- scum/town points" isn't really my style. It gets confusing when he's like "-town points" to his top town reads and stuff.

Anyway. For now I'll just observe that I don't get how Bob was his top town read at a point. And that I think he's dancing around LC a bit. Possibly teamed.
My top town is not yet lock town. I was giving notes a "-town" to indicate something that looked fishy, regardless of who says it. You might also notice that I give my top scum at least 1 "+town" points. So why didn't you have any issue with that?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Logic wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:50 pmBoth of the kills are weird:
Kill someone that can only 2-word post.
And then kill a miller.
It is weird. I would expect indiglo or me to be killed tbh.
Maybe there's some action/kill mechanic that's unusual?
Maybe Rejeetic was killed by town/other and mafia's kille fail?
Maybe I won't know until the game is over, and this is kind of useless speculation?

You can call me Dizzy, btw. If you'd like. ^^
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Logic wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:54 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:31 pm I like Logic giving content, but I don't see anything that's not just as easy to do as scum if that's his style. It's hard to read for me, because "+/- scum/town points" isn't really my style. It gets confusing when he's like "-town points" to his top town reads and stuff.

My top town is not yet lock town. I was giving notes a "-town" to indicate something that looked fishy, regardless of who says it. You might also notice that I give my top scum at least 1 "+town" points. So why didn't you have any issue with that?
I had the same issue with that, I just didn't list it. It's basically the same, just inverted. It was an overall issue, or maybe just unfamiliarity with this way of reading. I don't know you, so it isn't AI to me. I'm guessing you would do this as either alignment.

It's just very unfamiliar and unlike how I approach the game myself, is more my point.

Could you maybe state your overall thoughts on a few people - Like the general take on some players?

Especially Lon Con, Epig, Speedy and Bob, I'm interested in.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:58 pm

I had the same issue with that, I just didn't list it. It's basically the same, just inverted. It was an overall issue, or maybe just unfamiliarity with this way of reading. I don't know you, so it isn't AI to me. I'm guessing you would do this as either alignment.

It's just very unfamiliar and unlike how I approach the game myself, is more my point.

Could you maybe state your overall thoughts on a few people - Like the general take on some players?

I know you didn't ask me specifically, but it feels important for me to share some takes on a couple people you listed here. I trust Logic and I trust Epi. I may not agree with them completely, but I trust their reads are genuine.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:34 pm Joining indiglo and Mac feels better as well, now that I see it.

The Owner wagon is bad.
So you trust Mac?

XOXO Epi Girl
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:58 pm

Based on what I've seen, I've got Speedy as my top scum choice.
I think that Epi/Owner is never w/w, and I presently think Epi is more likely town than owner.
Long Con pings me, then flies under the radar; repeat. I need to explicit read his ISO to form an stronger opinion than his votecounts aren't great and "Epi's ISO tells me to look more here."
Bob was a townie for me for a bit, but some of the stuff I saw in backreading made me move him down to the nulls. I don't recall anything from him toDAY, so I may have to downgrade him, and rethink the speedy vote I share with him.
I haven't seen enough by Mac and Jinrou to place them anywhere but the nulls.
Kyle would normally fit into the null group based on his post content, but his vote and at the time for Soneji tells me to leave him in towns. His d2 vote on my top suspect speedy tells me to trust my gut on both of them.
Indiglo I've got as a likely town. I like her votes and where she's applying pressure otherwise.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:59 am I suspect Owner for things I've previously stated. A good place for a vote.
Day 2:
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:25 pm
indiglo wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:09 pm @speedchuck you have played a lot with Owner? If yes, have you seen anything hinky out of her so far?
Owner is usually a big question mark for me, and she still is. Her hunting style is weird. She suspects people for the gifs they use, their avatar changes, and the jokes they make.

It always comes off as nonsense to people that haven't played with her, and often develops into a scumread.

That said, I don't know the difference between town and scum Owner, so I'm not defending her with this either. Just giving context.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 pm birdwithteeth11 - Who?
colonialcob - I think his push on me is genuine
Epignosis - town
Dyslexicon - I've been burned before, but town
indiglo - town
Kylemii - :3?
Long Con - town?
MacDougall - Push on Sloonei irked me something weird earlier. Calling it a 'policy lynch'. Felt really strong for what it was, in an off sort of way.
Neverwhere - Who?
Owner of a Lonely Heart - haven't seen anything alignment indicative
Rej - I feel like I should have a read here but don't
Sloonei - unsure if his approach to me is opportunistic or if I just look as bad as usual. Also replacement.
speedchuck - Just happy to be here

Kylemii
Neverwhere
BWT
Rej
Sloonei
Owner
Macdougall

This is my POE. I need it to be one smaller.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:20 pm Ooh I suspect Owner now.

She didn't mention Soneji at any point during her 17 posts before the lynch ended.

She DID quote, indirectly reference, and/or mention:
BWT
Epi
cbob
speedchuck
Rej
Dizzy
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy
Kylemii
Long Con

Now granted, few of these posts were focused on lynch leaders or on who has votes, but I feel like there's something conspicuous about this here.
You know who also didn't mention Soneji before the lynch ended? Here's a list:

birdwithteeth11
Epignosis
Long Con
MacDougall
Neverwhere

So in summary, the things you previously stated regarding Owner consist of two posts in which you confess to not having a strong opinion on Owner and one post in which you picked Owner out of a hat for not mentioning or interacting with a guy who had a grand total of four posts.

:suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Grabbing a snapshot of the poll for posterity:
Spoiler: show
Who is biting mammals?

Poll runs till Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:01 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

Logic (formerly birdwithteeth11)
No votes

Voters: None

colonialob
No votes

Epignosis
7%

Voters: Owner of a Lonely Heart

Dyslexicon
No votes

indiglo
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Long Con
20%

Voters: Dyslexicon, indiglo, MacDougall

MacDougall
No votes

Jinrou (formerly Neverwhere)
No votes

Owner of a Lonely Heart
20%

Voters: Epignosis, Long Con, speedchuck

speedchuck
13%

Voters: colonialbob, Logic

Luis Suarez (hosts/dead/nons)
40%

Voters: Jackofhearts2005, nutella, juliets, JaggedJimmyJay, leetic, Sloonei

Total votes: 15
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

answer for your crimes
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:21 pm answer for your crimes
Does that mean you are going to just posture, or will you be throwing a vote down with your accusation?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

indiglo wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:05 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:34 pm Joining indiglo and Mac feels better as well, now that I see it.

The Owner wagon is bad.
So you trust Mac?
Trust is a strong word for Mac. I don't, but I don't scum read them either.

Can you elaborate on Logic? Have you played with them before?
Jinrou
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Jinrou »

Ok since I am just gonna echo some stuff

I think Owner is town and it's pretty natural that they are being awkwardly scummy. I haven't played with them (or maybe once), but I remember Owner had a pretty high lynch rate as town as well. Mix that in with Owner's own posting style (which can be seen as awkwardly wolfy as well)

Now the actual wolf

Could Epignosis fwiw
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

People I like: indiglo, dizzy, logic, Mac

People I don't like: speedchuck, LC, owner

People I have a suspicion are 3p: epignosis
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hey, I see I have a few votes.. I'm at a concert so I can't address any issues. I can claim if need be, it's not a good idea to lynch me.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Hmm LC looks better than I remember on an ISO. And I can see owner as just having a sus posting style (I don't necessarily suspect her pushes/questions.)

Why the LC votes? What's the case?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

This is your first mention of LC since you said you town-read him. What changed?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 57

Post by MacDougall »

indiglo wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:42 am Voting LC because I find his Owner vote bad
What's your take on Owner? Naughty or nice?
Slight town lean
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Jinrou] aubergine

I believe LC
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:24 pm People I like: indiglo, dizzy, logic, Mac

I don't believe you tbh. Why do you like me? The only interactions we have had are me voting and sussing you, which you just ignored. This is the first time you've mentioned me. The rest of your reads aren't provocative enough for my tastes either.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:47 pm [VOTE: Jinrou] aubergine

I believe LC
I believe him too. Why Jinrou?

XOXO Epi Girl
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Logic wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:16 pm
Does that mean you are going to just posture, or will you be throwing a vote down with your accusation?
it means I miss my friend [mention]speedchuck[/mention] and i want him to talk more so I can figure his shit out, but also that I like to be dramatic
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

indiglo wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:54 pm

I believe LC
Asked for people to ISO then didn't do anything with it. Just playing like someone who swapped into a scum slot. Logic/Jinrou are a stark contrast.
Jinrou

Post by Jinrou »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:00 pm

I believe LC
Asked for people to ISO then didn't do anything with it. Just playing like someone who swapped into a scum slot. Logic/Jinrou are a stark contrast.
Well I can explain that one

I was locked out of my bank account so today I had to get my money paid out via western union for the extended holiday weekend here otherwise I couldn't have gotten any food for the last few days.

Outside of that I got the diabetes pills for my grandfather
And I guess thats all NAI, but it's basically what I did today instead of doing the isos I planned to do
Jinrou

Post by Jinrou »

also softclaiming is the big gae and believing a soft claim is even worse
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jinrou wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:06 pm

I believe LC
Well I can explain that one

I was locked out of my bank account so today I had to get my money paid out via western union for the extended holiday weekend here otherwise I couldn't have gotten any food for the last few days.

Outside of that I got the diabetes pills for my grandfather
And I guess thats all NAI, but it's basically what I did today instead of doing the isos I planned to do
That sucks. Hope you are ok.

Show me a civ and I will move my vote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jinrou wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:07 pm also softclaiming is the big gae and believing a soft claim is even worse
I dunno I just believe him, for now.
Jinrou

Post by Jinrou »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:10 pm
Jinrou wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:07 pm also softclaiming is the big gae and believing a soft claim is even worse
I dunno I just believe him, for now.
First look into his iso and his reads said

"speedchuck and kylemil possible scum partners"

Why is that a bad look to me? That was the reason listed on his read list and even if he expressed his reasons in other posts, you would assume he would write as much for his scumreads as he does for middle of the pack ones outside of "prob scum"

And depending on the day I want to add that I find it likelier that Kylemil is town because of Sonejis wet noodle push which looks like fake distancing to me
Jinrou

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 2

Post by Jinrou »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:43 pm Ok, you want my reads, here's a rainbow:

Epignosis - I don't suspect Epi
Dyslexicon - Day 1 vote, townish presence
indiglo - Day 1 vote, looks good in-thread

Neverwhere - Don't know
Owner of a Lonely Heart - lots of bob-focus, slight nods to other possible cases but no follow up
MacDougall - not sure yet
colonialbob - I liked his defense against Owner's accusations

birdwithteeth11 - Not much here, voted off-wagon
Sloonei - not looking to lynch right now
Rej - some bad vibes, Miller claim is sketchy because it didn't go anywhere

Kylemii - possible scummate
speedchuck possible scummate

I'll [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine now.
which is to say, if he wants to make his voice heard in a reads list like that and actually thinks he is onto something he would add the reasons. Seems more like he worked towards a read that is fabricated compared to an actual scum read. He already listed reasaons in other posts (speedchuck being someone to save a teampartner) but instead he decided to opt for the laziest reasons exactly there where it matters.

The owner read which wasn't even important regarding his read position or his play was the most fleshed out one in this list
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: colonialob] aubergine
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:56 pm
Logic wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:16 pm
it means I miss my friend @speedchuck and i want him to talk more so I can figure his shit out, but also that I like to be dramatic
While I was pressuring you (albeit barely) this response just screams townie to me.
Jinrou

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 2

Post by Jinrou »

indiglo wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:42 pm I feel like Owner is playing in a completely different thread than me. I don't even understand where she is coming from at all.

I'm leaning that way for my vote. Not crazy about her Kyle vote, either.
consider this towny connfusion from indiglo regarding owner
Jinrou

Post by Jinrou »

going through indiglo iso, i didn't notice anything that stood out as particulary scummy
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:51 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:24 pm People I like: indiglo, dizzy, logic, Mac

I don't believe you tbh. Why do you like me? The only interactions we have had are me voting and sussing you, which you just ignored. This is the first time you've mentioned me. The rest of your reads aren't provocative enough for my tastes either.
:shrug:

I believe you are town.
Jinrou

Post by Jinrou »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:44 pm There is no effort whatsoever in Owner's accusation of me to discern whether or not I'm a civilian. It's a fill-in-the-blank suspicion that invites others to answer without Owner ever stating a grievance. It's empty. It's evil.
And going through your iso your biggest effort was judging Indiglo based upon their relationship with people outside of the thread

And well this little mess where you use a bunch of empty statements to describe owner's vote on you as directly malevolent without asking for a reason first.

In here all I see is saying words that have big meanings, but with no substance behind them. Could you describe why scum!owner would do that? What is the motivation behind?
Jinrou

Post by Jinrou »

The Epi iso is filled with so much fluff it's a wonder he's even here

He used a lot of nai activites as excuse, but he did in fact post a lot and when he did it, it was 90% of the time worthless

So the argument that it's exam time falls flat when you find time to shitpost in thread
Jinrou

Post by Jinrou »

Now I just need to figure out how to vote

I don't think voting on the poll is enough? I placed it there on epi
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

I believe LC
How do Logic and Jinrou usually play?
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:00 pm

I believe LC
How do Logic and Jinrou usually play?
I could provide links to my most recent games of each alignment, if you'd like.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:13 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:59 am I suspect Owner for things I've previously stated. A good place for a vote.
Day 2:
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:25 pm
indiglo wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:09 pm @speedchuck you have played a lot with Owner? If yes, have you seen anything hinky out of her so far?
Owner is usually a big question mark for me, and she still is. Her hunting style is weird. She suspects people for the gifs they use, their avatar changes, and the jokes they make.

It always comes off as nonsense to people that haven't played with her, and often develops into a scumread.

That said, I don't know the difference between town and scum Owner, so I'm not defending her with this either. Just giving context.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 pm birdwithteeth11 - Who?
colonialcob - I think his push on me is genuine
Epignosis - town
Dyslexicon - I've been burned before, but town
indiglo - town
Kylemii - :3?
Long Con - town?
MacDougall - Push on Sloonei irked me something weird earlier. Calling it a 'policy lynch'. Felt really strong for what it was, in an off sort of way.
Neverwhere - Who?
Owner of a Lonely Heart - haven't seen anything alignment indicative
Rej - I feel like I should have a read here but don't
Sloonei - unsure if his approach to me is opportunistic or if I just look as bad as usual. Also replacement.
speedchuck - Just happy to be here

Kylemii
Neverwhere
BWT
Rej
Sloonei
Owner
Macdougall

This is my POE. I need it to be one smaller.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:20 pm Ooh I suspect Owner now.

She didn't mention Soneji at any point during her 17 posts before the lynch ended.

She DID quote, indirectly reference, and/or mention:
BWT
Epi
cbob
speedchuck
Rej
Dizzy
Neverwhere
Spacedaisy
Kylemii
Long Con

Now granted, few of these posts were focused on lynch leaders or on who has votes, but I feel like there's something conspicuous about this here.
You know who also didn't mention Soneji before the lynch ended? Here's a list:

birdwithteeth11
Epignosis
Long Con
MacDougall
Neverwhere

So in summary, the things you previously stated regarding Owner consist of two posts in which you confess to not having a strong opinion on Owner and one post in which you picked Owner out of a hat for not mentioning or interacting with a guy who had a grand total of four posts.

:suspish:
When speedy mentioned my name as not mentioning Soneji before the lynch, I was under the impression I was the only one. I still don't like your filler/emphasis, but here, it does look like speedy was trying write me off to be with Soneji.

[VOTE: speedychuck] aubergine

Speedy did start to explain how I play, but then his words sort of back track off of that, with not knowing town vs. scum owner.

I don't remember him being this wish washy in Scrimmage, but idk. This was a good find.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”