Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game (END)

Moderator: Community Team

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Re: Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game (DAY 1)

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] is the vote for me because of the hasty and underwhelming reads?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:10 pm Irrelevant Information Retrieved:

Civilian sabie- Lynched Day 2
Civilian sabie - Lynched Day 1
Mafia sabie - Killed Night 1
Civilian sabie - Killed Night 1
Civilian sabie - Killed Night 2
Civilian sabie - Lynched Day 2

Conclusion: Dayum.
Are those sabie's six most recent games?
Affirmative.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:25 pmLong Con - The king of the Short Post this game is Long Con. His early ISO is filled with one-liners. I don't know what that means.
I think that's my usual MO.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:33 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:10 pm Irrelevant Information Retrieved:

Civilian sabie- Lynched Day 2
Civilian sabie - Lynched Day 1
Mafia sabie - Killed Night 1
Civilian sabie - Killed Night 1
Civilian sabie - Killed Night 2
Civilian sabie - Lynched Day 2

Conclusion: Dayum.
Are those sabie's six most recent games?
Affirmative.
That's too ugly for me. I'm unvoting her.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:31 pm @Sloonei is the vote for me because of the hasty and underwhelming reads?
Yes.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by ColinIsCool »

Caught up — I really liked Mac's post re: sabie. I also agree that Creature and Mac look like good town people for coming in and stirring things up a little.

I'd like to give sabie a chance to respond and offer an alternative before voting her, though, because while it's not cutthroat, I don't like that list of all the games she got murked in ...
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

The Bird person did not register to me at all on a read through so lemme check that out too.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don't see anything worthy of condemnation in bird's posts.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

For the record I think I suggested using a vote tag that dunya volunteered "aubergine" as for the sake of counting the vote independent of the poll, so that one could CTRL F quickly through every page and construct a count from there.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sabie, I see you. Give us your brain thoughts!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:41 pm I don't see anything worthy of condemnation in bird's posts.
Did you see anything worthy of commendation?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Oreki
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Oreki »

Hello guys, I didn't realize that the game has started. I'll catch up and provide my reads
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:08 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:41 pm I don't see anything worthy of condemnation in bird's posts.
Did you see anything worthy of commendation?
They seemed to be replying to things naturally and not in any way that aroused my suspicion.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:06 pm Sabie, I see you. Give us your brain thoughts!
My thoughts are really not positive at the moment. Realizing how much I get killed off so quickly really makes me frustrated and upset and this game isnt supposed to make you feel that way. I am terrible at reading people day 1 and whenever I try people think I'm bad even though I'm not which has been just insanely frustrating for me.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] besides sabie, is there a player you think deserves suspicion right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

I guess for me my suspicion is towards Jack and spirityo as when civ they usually are more aggressive in scum hunting and posting and this game they seem less so.

I'm sorry I'm not super familiar with glorfindel didnt mean any offense in the accusation just speculating on things. TSP is putting in effort to be involved and producing reads. I'm not suspecting either of them at this time. I dont remember playing with either of them before so by saying I dont have a lot to go on I just meant I dont know their playstyle. They're probably doing better than I am at this point.

Mac has gotten me mislynched day 1 before but he was civ just had the wrong idea about me.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sabie12 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:58 pm I guess for me my suspicion is towards Jack and spirityo as when civ they usually are more aggressive in scum hunting and posting and this game they seem less so.

I'm sorry I'm not super familiar with glorfindel didnt mean any offense in the accusation just speculating on things. TSP is putting in effort to be involved and producing reads. I'm not suspecting either of them at this time. I dont remember playing with either of them before so by saying I dont have a lot to go on I just meant I dont know their playstyle. They're probably doing better than I am at this point.

Mac has gotten me mislynched day 1 before but he was civ just had the wrong idea about me.
If only one of Jack and spirtyo is maf which is it
Make a case
Convince me
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:05 pm For the record I think I suggested using a vote tag that dunya volunteered "aubergine" as for the sake of counting the vote independent of the poll, so that one could CTRL F quickly through every page and construct a count from there.
"Quickly through every page"... how is that satisfactory? "Quickly" would be an ISO of the Aubergines. One shot, got them all. If you like combing through 70 pages by hand, be my guest... you know?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm going to go with a wild gut read and say Epi's fun schtick and dedicated research is a flavourful tryhard smokescreen of deception. [VOTE: Epi] aubergine
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:06 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:58 pm I guess for me my suspicion is towards Jack and spirityo as when civ they usually are more aggressive in scum hunting and posting and this game they seem less so.

Make a case
Convince me
What I've found is that when Jack is a civ he goes after people asks questions gets discussion going gets really into it and posts a lot. As a baddie he wasn't like that he was a lot more chill. This game I haven't seen the usual civ Jack so far.

I guess the same could be said of bwt who you have voted for. As he also has not been as active as he was in the previous game where he was civ and has not provided much depth to suspicions and reads thus far this game.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:35 pm I'm going to go with a wild gut read and say Epi's fun schtick and dedicated research is a flavourful tryhard smokescreen of deception. [VOTE: Epi] aubergine
Yes, I've always depended on those.

1. That's sarcasm, isn't it?
2. I'm just confused. I'm persuaded by you enough not to vote sabie, when, if you are bad, sabie is an easy lynch, and then at the same time, I used what you found and how you presented it to accuse you. I think I need to lie down.
3. Relax. I'm just showing Glorfindel how "pressure votes" work.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don't hate the sabie case, but I'm wary of it because sabie has been mislynched on the basis of very similar arguments in the past.

My vote's still sitting on birdwithteeth. I don't have a terribly strong read on him one way or the other, but I lean bad. Some of his posts have the feel of a Day 1 scum who's just trying to do the things that are expected of him and appear thoughtful.

After that I have nothing but isolated pings here and there, mostly from players that I can otherwise see as civilian.

The option always exists to vote for a no-show if absolutely nothing else stands out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sabie12 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Make a case
Convince me
What I've found is that when Jack is a civ he goes after people asks questions gets discussion going gets really into it and posts a lot. As a baddie he wasn't like that he was a lot more chill. This game I haven't seen the usual civ Jack so far.

I guess the same could be said of bwt who you have voted for. As he also has not been as active as he was in the previous game where he was civ and has not provided much depth to suspicions and reads thus far this game.
Not convinced yet.
[VOTE: Sabie] aubergine

I have no problem with bwt he seems unoffensive I’d rather lynch our only remaining no show than him but I think this probably is the way to go.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Glorfindel »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:20 am Epignosis Pip-Boy 2000:

[Holodisk retrieved]

Civilian sabie:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... sf=msgonly
sabie12 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:58 pm How did I not answer why I thought it was weird? Kyle is all over the place being like I'm not gonna read anything and then explaining what the rule is then accusing creature out of nowhere who had assumed they knew them from some other site. It's a strange interaction. What response are you looking for?
I think either one of them could be bad because they're both acting weird but I'm really not familiar with either of them or their play style. Mac has been uncharacteristically quiet this game.
sabie12 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:06 pm
Creature wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:01 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:58 pm I think either one of them could be bad
We're both town
See that's a weird thing to say unless you're townie teammates or something how would you know you're both town? Unless you're both bad and kyle is distancing from you.
sabie12 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:24 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:18 pm
Creature wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:15 pm I hope sabie12 doesn't genuinely think I claimed info that Kyle is town.
I don't think she is. But her facepalm-inducing reaction came off as someone trying to make a whole lot out of nothing. Same with Sokoth tbh.
No I just thought it was a weird way of saying things. Saying we're both town. Idk maybe that's what people say to say I have a town read on someone while also defending yourself and I've just never seen that before.

I'm willing to vote creature or indiglo.
sabie12 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:45 pm I'm willing to vote creature because I find him to be sketchy with his playstyle and fluffy opening posts. The weird wording of things and claiming to know kyle. Just thought the whole interaction was weird. I explained why I thought it was weird but apparently that wasnt good enough.
sabie12 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:52 pm
juliets wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:44 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:58 pm How did I not answer why I thought it was weird? Kyle is all over the place being like I'm not gonna read anything and then explaining what the rule is then accusing creature out of nowhere who had assumed they knew them from some other site. It's a strange interaction. What response are you looking for?
I think either one of them could be bad because they're both acting weird but I'm really not familiar with either of them or their play style. Mac has been uncharacteristically quiet this game.
sabie, you say you think either of them could be bad because they are both acting strange but then go on to say you're not familiar with either of them or their play style. I just don't understand that at all. Strange as compared to what? Also, I would think you would know by now but maybe you've missed it, Mac is from the other side of the world and is asleep during the day when we are all posting. He's always quiet during the day, it's not uncharacteristic.

linki

I wasn't accusing mac just saying he usually posts more in general that's all. I know hes in a different time zone.

I just meant I thought the interaction and wording of things was weird but I dont know if they're always like that. Like it seems weird to me but maybe that's just how they usually talk. Like how they don't know how I usually play and that I have a hard time coming up with a lot of reads initially.
Every time I try to I am judged very harshly saying I dont have good enough reasons or explanations when its day 1 and theres not a lot to go on.
sabie12 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:04 pm Those of you that know me know how disheartening this is for me for this to happen to me again. I try so hard to participate and throw out ideas and get better and people just shut me down.
[Holodisk retrieved]

Mafia sabie:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... sf=msgonly
sabie12 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:21 am I can see both sides of the argument on gth reads. I always end up not being around when they happen so I always miss it. This early I kinda struggle to have any good reads on anyone so it's hard to decide that quickly. At the same time I also get slooneis point that it gets a conversation going and moves things in a direction. From what I've seen slooneis usual goal is to try to post a lot and get people talking in the beginning of the game.
sabie12 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:34 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:21 am I can see both sides of the argument on gth reads. I always end up not being around when they happen so I always miss it. This early I kinda struggle to have any good reads on anyone so it's hard to decide that quickly. At the same time I also get slooneis point that it gets a conversation going and moves things in a direction. From what I've seen slooneis usual goal is to try to post a lot and get people talking in the beginning of the game.
Hey sabie. Let's start with the players you know best: what do you think of Epi, nutella, juliets, and me so far?
Well you are doing what you normally do in making long posts getting people talking asking questions etc which has a lot of times been town sloon. I feel like you and nutella have had a back and forth thing in some games before. She's usually kinda back and forth on things so I find her hard to read. Juliets is always so nice so shes hard to read too. Epi appears to be his usual self at the moment.
You left out some other people I usually play with. jack who I feel like is doing his usual town jack stuff at the moment where he posts a lot of random stuff. That time he was bad he was way more calm and reserved it seemed.
I always tend to think mac and speed are bad which is probably unfair of me.
The newer people I think are just kinda trying to work out how we play on this site.
Still dont feel like I have solid reads for sure about people but I'm trying to keep up with everything. This day 0 has been crazy.
sabie12 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:57 am Hey I was busy dying a horrible death in better off Ted mafia so now that that's over I'm back over here.
From the people who currently have votes wilgy is iffy because I remember leading an accidental mislynch on him on another game for acting how he is now. Drogomir idk them I'll have to read a bit more from them. Sloonei seems like normal town sloonei as of right now
Nutella is always kinda back and forth and I've seen her and sloonei go back and forth before like that but I dont think they were teammates.
Lux I can see where the suspicion came from there. The wording of their posts and that comment about the mafia teams was a little suspect.
Juliets I would have to read again as I don't recall what she's even said so far.
And now as I was typing sloonei changed the vote to ultra. Is that due to all that mechanics talk ik the beginning trying to get the cop role to out themselves?
sabie12 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:23 pm Out of the people currently with votes I think my suspicions are more towards lux.
Nutella is iffy and difficult to read because she is often pretty wishy washy as people said but I think right now I feel worse about lux.
I dont think cooler has really said much of anything and ultra idk I just figured they're new and trying to figure out how we do things.
I will take a look at some of the other people mentioned as well and reread lux iso.

Also I think I saw juliets you have been having a hard time I do hope you're okay!
I've had some stuff come up irl as well that has held me back from participating as much as I'd like to. My uncle unfortunately passed last week so I've had some family stuff going on.
Analysis: Mafia sabie is wordier in contrast to civilian sabie. Civilian sabie expresses firmer Day 1 opinions than Mafia sabie. Mafia sabie indulges in hedging language more frequently than civilian sabie.

Sample size: Small

Conclusion: 67% Fallout sabie is mafia sabie.

[End of Report]
[mention]Epignosis[/mention] In the second example you quoted above, Sabie made reference to JackofHearts. Can you please confirm his alignment in that game for me?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Sorry, that was meant to be spoilered :(

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:25 pm Glorfindel asked me for my thoughts. I didn't share them. I will share them now. Asking myself how everyone has looked in the early early stages of this game.

birdwithteeth - Mixed feelings so far. He's had a few casual posts and a few reads that look hasty and underwhelming (Glorfindel & lack of Sabie, but he has at least played with a notable direction in his game. I know what his thoughts are even if I can't say whether or not I believe them yet.

Creature - Looks good. Seems like he's trying to orient and assert himself in (relatively) new surroundings. He was my first town read and that status hasn't changed.

Epignosis - Epi's being shticky so far, but he's poking people with his shtick and wielding it as a weapon rather than a crutch. Tentatively looking good.

Glorfindel - He is being upfront that he's following a particular model of play for Day 1 here. That would be a bold approach for scum Glorf, especially in his first game back in some time. Nothing about the responses I've read from him sets off any red flags. Feeling moderately good.

Jack - Has done nothing. Jack being a goober, especially early on, hasn't ever been a reliable scum tell. But I wouldn't lean on it heavily as a town tell either. I'll default to a slight scum lean because Days are only 24 hours here and we need to pick up the pace.

Long Con - The king of the Short Post this game is Long Con. His early ISO is filled with one-liners. I don't know what that means. Perhaps he's just playing this game off the cuff, firing off thoughts as they come up to him. I feel mildly good about him his indifference toward my vote for him last night.

The Macster - Mac's posts from his Sabie vote on have looked good. Mac's got a fire under him and he's pursuing his convictions. In a thread that's been pretty listless, I am inclined to feel good about a player who tries to change that.

Sabie - I like the direction of mac's case on her. Sabie's one long post was a salad with a few too many shrugs. I feel like sabie gets suspected for this too much, but that concern doesn't absolve her of anything here. She produces a lot of words in this post without producing that many reads.

sprityo - This is the key post in sprit's ISO so far I think. He set himself up as a virtual town-clear on Day 2 in Arrowverse but that just farted around the rest of the game. He's vowed not to do that here, and is evidently making an effort in this post to be transparent about his reads. I like that, but the content he has provided so far is not nearly strong enough to earn a much-coveted Town Read From Sloonei. I wouldn't campaign for sprit's lynch, but I wouldn't exactly defend him right now either.

TonyStarkPrime - He was my second town read after Creature. I think I've maybe played once or twice with Iron Man? If not, I've at least seen him in games before. But much like Creature, he seemed like a player who was trying to orient himself in a relatively new setting early on. He offered us some reads and even a vote without being prompted to do so when the game was still getting off its feet and has only increased his pace as we've gone on. In a game as stagnant as this one so far, any genuine effort is a good look on Day 1.

Players I did not look at because they do not seem to have posted at all:
@ColinIsCool
@Dragomir
@Oreki

I seem to recall Dragomir had to drop out of two games simultaneously recently because of internet troubles? That could be problematic here. Colin's usually around though. I've never met Oreki. Any of these three players could have drawn any role card.

[VOTE: birdwithteeth] aubergine
@Sloonei: Thank you for that my friend. A masterful analysis of what is frankly breadcrumbs and I’d have expected nothing less.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:44 pm Civilian.
Full disclosure: There were two mafia teams and one evil independent.

[End Dialogue]
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:25 pm Glorfindel asked me for my thoughts. I didn't share them. I will share them now. Asking myself how everyone has looked in the early early stages of this game.

birdwithteeth - Mixed feelings so far. He's had a few casual posts and a few reads that look hasty and underwhelming (Glorfindel & lack of Sabie, but he has at least played with a notable direction in his game. I know what his thoughts are even if I can't say whether or not I believe them yet.

Creature - Looks good. Seems like he's trying to orient and assert himself in (relatively) new surroundings. He was my first town read and that status hasn't changed.

Epignosis - Epi's being shticky so far, but he's poking people with his shtick and wielding it as a weapon rather than a crutch. Tentatively looking good.

Glorfindel - He is being upfront that he's following a particular model of play for Day 1 here. That would be a bold approach for scum Glorf, especially in his first game back in some time. Nothing about the responses I've read from him sets off any red flags. Feeling moderately good.

Jack - Has done nothing. Jack being a goober, especially early on, hasn't ever been a reliable scum tell. But I wouldn't lean on it heavily as a town tell either. I'll default to a slight scum lean because Days are only 24 hours here and we need to pick up the pace.

Long Con - The king of the Short Post this game is Long Con. His early ISO is filled with one-liners. I don't know what that means. Perhaps he's just playing this game off the cuff, firing off thoughts as they come up to him. I feel mildly good about him his indifference toward my vote for him last night.

The Macster - Mac's posts from his Sabie vote on have looked good. Mac's got a fire under him and he's pursuing his convictions. In a thread that's been pretty listless, I am inclined to feel good about a player who tries to change that.

Sabie - I like the direction of mac's case on her. Sabie's one long post was a salad with a few too many shrugs. I feel like sabie gets suspected for this too much, but that concern doesn't absolve her of anything here. She produces a lot of words in this post without producing that many reads.

sprityo - This is the key post in sprit's ISO so far I think. He set himself up as a virtual town-clear on Day 2 in Arrowverse but that just farted around the rest of the game. He's vowed not to do that here, and is evidently making an effort in this post to be transparent about his reads. I like that, but the content he has provided so far is not nearly strong enough to earn a much-coveted Town Read From Sloonei. I wouldn't campaign for sprit's lynch, but I wouldn't exactly defend him right now either.

TonyStarkPrime - He was my second town read after Creature. I think I've maybe played once or twice with Iron Man? If not, I've at least seen him in games before. But much like Creature, he seemed like a player who was trying to orient himself in a relatively new setting early on. He offered us some reads and even a vote without being prompted to do so when the game was still getting off its feet and has only increased his pace as we've gone on. In a game as stagnant as this one so far, any genuine effort is a good look on Day 1.

Players I did not look at because they do not seem to have posted at all:
ColinIsCool
Dragomir
Oreki

I seem to recall Dragomir had to drop out of two games simultaneously recently because of internet troubles? That could be problematic here. Colin's usually around though. I've never met Oreki. Any of these three players could have drawn any role card.

[VOTE: birdwithteeth] aubergine
@Sloonei: Thank you for that my friend. A masterful analysis of what is frankly breadcrumbs and I’d have expected nothing less.
Is there anything in here that you agree or disagree with?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:31 pm @ColinIsCool besides sabie, is there a player you think deserves suspicion right now?
Long Con, maybe? It seems like he's been kind of ... surfacey, when he usually isn't. That's just the first one to come to my mind.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:44 pm Civilian.
Mafia Sabie says in the post that Epi quoted above that she has a lot of experience with JackofHearts and that in that game she thought that he was Town on the basis that he was posting “lots of random stuff” and that when he’s Mafia, he is more “calm and reserved”. I find it interesting that she is making the same reference this game but framing* JackofHearts in the context of the paucity of his posts this game.

*I’ve not used this word in a way that suggests any deliberate attempt to mislead.

@sabie12: I’m sorry, I understand your position and I’d hate to mislynch you but please understand that there is no malice at all in my vote on you, I’m simply applying my best judgement to what I’ve read here. I’m open to being convinced otherwise and I would certainly be interested at this stage to hear more from you in respect of your suspicions of JackofHearts.

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Long Con wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:33 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:05 pm For the record I think I suggested using a vote tag that dunya volunteered "aubergine" as for the sake of counting the vote independent of the poll, so that one could CTRL F quickly through every page and construct a count from there.
"Quickly through every page"... how is that satisfactory? "Quickly" would be an ISO of the Aubergines. One shot, got them all. If you like combing through 70 pages by hand, be my guest... you know?
:shrug: If you don't want to do it, then nobody's forcing you.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Why are we not voting out the no-show? [VOTE: DRAGOMIR] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:03 pm Why are we not voting out the no-show? [VOTE: DRAGOMIR] aubergine
Sloonei wrote:I seem to recall Dragomir had to drop out of two games simultaneously recently because of internet troubles?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Oh. :ponder:

Well, if he signed up for this before I replaced in for him in Arrow (no idea if that's the case) and he's still having that trouble, and there's no replacement, then that slot is just going to beguile us. It's not an informative lynch but I wouldn't mind it.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Well out of the options currently being voted for Im more inclined to go with bwt as they have been voting with no explanation and haven't put forth as much effort as they normally do.
Epi could be bad with his hiding behind the video game speak but I always find him so hard to read.

I've said in multiple games that Jack has a different way of posting when good and bad. Other people also have utilized this knowledge of how people act in games to gauge what alignment people might be. Why does that make me bad? I sometimes feel like I must be speaking a different language because I think what I'm saying makes sense and everyone is always like whaaaaaaaa?? Whenever I post.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:05 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:03 pm Why are we not voting out the no-show? [VOTE: DRAGOMIR] aubergine
Sloonei wrote:I seem to recall Dragomir had to drop out of two games simultaneously recently because of internet troubles?
Which players are suspicious enough to vote for over a player that's a shot in the dark?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] Yes, lots! I agree with most of it to be honest. I don’t know that I’d be quite so keen to pronounce Creature as Town (I’m not saying that I think otherwise, I just don’t think his posts necessarily scream Town as you seem to suggest there). I also find myself contemplating more deeply the prospective alignments of birdwithteeth, Long Con and Sprityo. What really caught my attention though was your comment in respect of JackofHearts and particularly how it aligns to the comments made by Sabie12. I am working under an assumption that you my friend are firm Town for me. I know it’s early in the game but the fact that your view on him matches Sabie’s and that he’s been undeniably ‘thin’ in both the quantity and depths of his posts so far this game are prompting me to consider my vote with more care.

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:10 pm
Which players are suspicious enough to vote for over a player that's a shot in the dark?
I guess I'd vote Long Con because I don't like his ratio of content : not-content. I don't think others would follow me there though.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

I think I have a problem here. Nearly every time I post, I’m being forced to log back into the site. There is a message in my browser saying that the site is ‘Not secure’. Should I be concerned? Because I am...

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Then again, we have 4 pages, so there's not really a lot of content to go around. I dunno. Look through his ISO if you're reading this and tell me what you think.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:10 pm
I guess I'd vote Long Con because I don't like his ratio of content : not-content. I don't think others would follow me there though.
He was just bad in Zootopia. I was only in that game for about 10 seconds. @people who played in that game, what did you see from Long Con there and how does it resonate with his play so far here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:17 pm I think I have a problem here. Nearly every time I post, I’m being forced to log back into the site. There is a message in my browser saying that the site is ‘Not secure’. Should I be concerned? Because I am...
This happens on occasion. I wouldn't worry about the "not secure" message, though we'd love to resolve that issue. It's not uncommon, so it isn't a portent of any nasty viruses or anything. The log-in issue is sometimes an issue on mobile when a phone swaps between wi-fi and SMS. Are you using a phone?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Thinking on this, I’m prompted to change my vote here. I think JackofHearts might really be a slightly better option than Sabie for now.

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:19 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:17 pm I think I have a problem here. Nearly every time I post, I’m being forced to log back into the site. There is a message in my browser saying that the site is ‘Not secure’. Should I be concerned? Because I am...
This happens on occasion. I wouldn't worry about the "not secure" message, though we'd love to resolve that issue. It's not uncommon, so it isn't a portent of any nasty viruses or anything. The log-in issue is sometimes an issue on mobile when a phone swaps between wi-fi and SMS. Are you using a phone?
Hi, Jay! No, I’m using an iPad - is that the same thing? I can tell you, it’s getting a trifle annoying!

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Creature »

Wow sabie is such a wise lynch
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Well it's close to end of day so I think my biggest suspicion is on Jack. I think he is not acting his typical civ self and he hasnt been contributing the way he normally does and getting the discussion going. Hes usually really aggressive in finding baddies and I'm just not seeing it this time around.

[VOTE: jack] aubergine
~Darren Shan~
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Town's lack of creativity here is so worrisome
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:19 pm
Hi, Jay! No, I’m using an iPad - is that the same thing? I can tell you, it’s getting a trifle annoying!
Yes, the same problem probably persists on an iPad. Sorry for the hassle! It might help to turn off wi-fi if you still have a decent signal.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I will read Jack.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:14 pm @Sloonei Yes, lots! I agree with most of it to be honest. I don’t know that I’d be quite so keen to pronounce Creature as Town (I’m not saying that I think otherwise, I just don’t think his posts necessarily scream Town as you seem to suggest there). I also find myself contemplating more deeply the prospective alignments of birdwithteeth, Long Con and Sprityo. What really caught my attention though was your comment in respect of JackofHearts and particularly how it aligns to the comments made by Sabie12. I am working under an assumption that you my friend are firm Town for me. I know it’s early in the game but the fact that your view on him matches Sabie’s and that he’s been undeniably ‘thin’ in both the quantity and depths of his posts so far this game are prompting me to consider my vote with more care.
Actually you're somewhat right.

The people townreading me right now is pretty suspicious.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”