57%

Total votes: 7
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 62

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX

Post by Echo »

Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:35 pm
Echo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:32 pm I don't like voters on either of the main two wagons and we need to consolidate now.

Right now I am want to just execute Foxtrot.
Why Foxtrot?
Foxtrot is the only player who is really not putting forth what can't be described at least somewhat as a genuine effort to solve the game, in a game in which activity is critical to our potential to win, given we cannot solve it in any other way other than to read posts.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Juliet wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:32 pm
Charlie wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:07 pm number of posts made since the start of day 2 if i didn't miscount:

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

if one of these people is supposed to be india in disguise and the previous lurking is supposed to hold, the options are at the bottom there. i view this as a pretty flimsy premise in general (i'm not even convinced india was the disguiser), but it's worth a look. someone who cares about this theory should tell me which one of these people is fake.
So I had an idea today based off the whole theory that India molted and has assumed a new sockpuppet. Wouldn't they reasonably choose someone who is low-profile and not about to get themselves lynched? Meaning the least likely person we would want to lynch today probably should be lynched today.
Nope, nope, nope. See, this is a baddie manipulation of this mechanic. This is what a baddie would want us to do. This is how they would spin this.

[VOTE: Juliet] aubergine
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

It's fairly brazen for Mafia to try something like that on. In this game where meta is out the window, where flips are out the window and info can't be disseminated I'm not sure I'd do anything other than post a bit more than average and sheep people.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

Delta + Charlie, what is your feelings towards Kilo?
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Principal Skinner »

Echo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:38 pm
Echo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:32 pm I don't like voters on either of the main two wagons and we need to consolidate now.

Why Foxtrot?
Foxtrot is the only player who is really not putting forth what can't be described at least somewhat as a genuine effort to solve the game, in a game in which activity is critical to our potential to win, given we cannot solve it in any other way other than to read posts.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Principal Skinner »

Charlie wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:18 pm
Bravo wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:55 am One down already. Good job!
i'm going to be frank. any player who is promoting this post as the most lynch-worthy thing in this thread needs to be lynched. that is grade-A horseshit.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Marge Simpson »

Echo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:52 pm Delta + Charlie, what is your feelings towards Kilo?
i have not beefed with Kilo. I like day 1 a lot, and i’ve seen no reason to suspect disguise. Whatchoo got?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Echo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:30 pm
Charlie wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:27 pm also alpha may be my strongest civilian read right now for reasons
I think that Alpha might be the disguiser and that said disguiser has yet to actually activate.
Why
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Charlie is correct in that this will be a difficult game for town. But there have been games before with a very active town player base that steamrolled the mafia team (see The fantasy draft game from awhile back for example hosted by epi)

In other words, I believe there’s enough talent to make this exceptionally enjoyable to watch :mafia:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 115

Post by dodo »

Why Foxtrot?
This is lame.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Is Foxtrot over-doing it? :ponder:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:57 pm
Charlie wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:07 pm number of posts made since the start of day 2 if i didn't miscount:

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

if one of these people is supposed to be india in disguise and the previous lurking is supposed to hold, the options are at the bottom there. i view this as a pretty flimsy premise in general (i'm not even convinced india was the disguiser), but it's worth a look. someone who cares about this theory should tell me which one of these people is fake.
So I had an idea today based off the whole theory that India molted and has assumed a new sockpuppet. Wouldn't they reasonably choose someone who is low-profile and not about to get themselves lynched? Meaning the least likely person we would want to lynch today probably should be lynched today.
Nope, nope, nope. See, this is a baddie manipulation of this mechanic. This is what a baddie would want us to do. This is how they would spin this.

Ha!
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

I'm uncomfortable.

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

the survivors came to the conclusion that Juliet was the culprit for the smokebomb, or whoever they REALLY are . someone suggested throwing them into the furnace. Another opted to tie them up. The intercom system crackled on however at that moment. “Oh snap, you guys are alive? No ones infected right? Everyone healthy? Just nod or shake your head because I can’t receive sound.

The accusations having halted, everyone nodded.

“GREAT! So I’ll do what I can with opening and sealing off doors. I’ll make a pretty linear path to the communications room which is where I’m at. Should you make it here, I have a plan to get us all out of here. You need to hurry though.”

“OH, and one more thing, I suggest bringing some blunt objects from the trash room if you find any sturdy enough. For defensive purposes.”

With that the intercom crackled off and the large metal doors to the trash room unlocked. The group forced Juliet to stay in there and barred the door shut with some spare pipes and rods before moving forward once again.

Juliet has died

It is night 2.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX [NIGHT 2]

Post by sprityo »

A-1-H
B-2-J,F
F-1-E
J-4-B,C,D,K
No vote: A
Banners:
ImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Another one down. Good job folks!
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Shouldn't the game be over though?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Echo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:57 pm
Kilo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:56 pm Because they are both true, imo.

Day 1 reads are unreliable. Especially civ ones. Sorry Echo, it's just the truth. We have to stay paranoid for people who changed the way they post, even if in slight ways.

But we also have to come up with some reason to vote. And the Day 1 stuff is there to analyse, can't run away from it. And besides, the very nature of the ability should make baddie reads more reliable than civ ones, since only civs will be swapped.
Kilo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:57 pm Yes I just defended two opposite things in the same post. Booyah, motherfuckers.
The fact that you felt the need to make this second post after the first is enough reason to lynch you today. You clearly became self conscious of having that first post analysed and tried to get in front of it. This is something that nets Mafia A LOT.
i don't care about this nearly as much as you do, but i believe that you believe it.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

interactive reads are shaky in a game with no flips. i'm going to do it anyway. given the circumstances, i think it's a reasonable judgment that Juliet was bad. it isn't a certainty or even terribly close, but i don't care. indeed, with so few players in the game total interactivity should be manageable to assess.

the disguiser creates obvious problems for the methodology moving forward. i will recommend means of addressing that problem later.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

At a glance, do these players look like mafia teammates of Juliet?

Alpha
Juliet wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:26 am
Alpha wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:23 am AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[VOTE: echo] aubergine
Alpha on the other hand, :suspish:
Juliet wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am
Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:41 pm
India wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:57 pm So I need to unlock a new space in my brain to keep track of what is essentially a whole new group of players with new names and new avatars?

Ok.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Alpha, are you suspecting India (reply AA) for this, or agreeing (reply AAA), or what?
bussing is pointless in a game with no flips. it's still possible mafia members would do it out of habit, but meh. i don't think this looks like teammate stuff.

---

Bravo
Juliet wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 pm Anyone else still think it's weird that Bravo was on the winning lynch train and immediately thought we had lynched a baddie?
weakest thing ever. probably not teammates.

---

Delta

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

i believe this vote ensured Juliet's destruction given the tally at the time (3rd vote to break the tie). again, bussing is pointless when we don't know anyone's alignment anyway. not everyone is logical, but consider it. this is less conclusive to me than the previous two. still looks nice enough.

---

Echo
Juliet wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:13 pm
Alpha wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:22 pm
Juliet wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:08 pm
Charlie wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:11 pm i don’t care what you all do with me. i have no time for mafia right now. just lynch echo at some point because that vote was textbook opportunism
Echo wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:06 am Yeah it was pretty lazy. I just phone in sock games and got a similar impression of you as the other person did. Sorry I didn't dress it up.

But your reaction is civ so ill look elsewhere i guess.
1. Charlie's reaction to getting votes does not look particularly civ
2. Echo saying Charlie's reaction looks civ does not look civ
Is this teammates? :confused2:
I would be willing to bet at least one between Charlie and Echo is scum. I don't think teammates would be this obvious.
keeping their options open here. meh.
Juliet wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:59 pm
Echo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:39 pm Historically this engagement makes Delta a civilian. I can't recall ever having a little hissy fit shit fight with a wolf, at least not near as often as it occurs with civilians.

So that being said, who do you have suspicion of Delta?
This feels like such buddying.
shade without bite. could be distancing.
Echo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:48 pm
Juliet wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:35 pm
Charlie wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:46 pm [VOTE: Juliet] aubergine for now. at least one mafioso is a consistent, unchanging identity (possibly but probably not Golf). as such i will begin with my chief suspicion.
Guide me through your logic here Charlie. How am I more likely to be mafia?
This is not the response I expect of a civilian at least 75% of the time. Some civilians are capable of this, but not most.
k
Echo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:58 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 am The flips do not tell us who flipped. So how does Bravo know Golf was bad?
Juliet wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 pm Anyone else still think it's weird that Bravo was on the winning lynch train and immediately thought we had lynched a baddie?
Possible Delta > Juliet?
not exactly sure what's being asked or implied here. Echo, are you suggesting they're teammates?

oh, nevermind - the suggestion was disguise. it doesn't work given that neither Juliet nor Delta was dead.

ew.

the voters for Juliet were Delta, Kilo, and I. review:

Echo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:39 pm Historically this engagement makes Delta a civilian. I can't recall ever having a little hissy fit shit fight with a wolf, at least not near as often as it occurs with civilians.

So that being said, who do you have suspicion of Delta?
Delta gets civilian credit.
Echo wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:57 pm So Golf is obviously Mafia.

Looks like Charlie's little outburst of frustration at my lame duck vote might get me lynched today. That's fine. Golf is Mafia though. The progression from observing and making a joke about my vote on them, commenting on a few random events and then voting for me with no explanation is pretty funny. That they then voted for Charlie after that is even more funny tbh because Charlie is obviously a civ.
Echo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:54 pm Charlie has exhibited extremely similar posting habits to their Day 1. I do not think Charlie is the one whose skin has been taken, which is a surprise as it is who I would have chosen.

Perhaps Charlie is playing the vocal deepwolf role while the disguiser just lurks.
I get civilian credit.

Echo beefed with Kilo. he liked two of the three votes on Juliet, but still the wagon was tainted? that sounds bogus to me.

Echo and Juliet could be mafia teammates.

---

Foxtrot

Juliet ignored Foxtrot. Foxtrot tagged along on a Juliet vote for Bravo. whatever. they could be teammates.

---

Hotel
Juliet wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:25 am
Hotel wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:13 pm Notes from the front desk, on the morning of June 23rd.

- The guests from rooms 18C and 11K were seen arguing over a single bowl of porridge in the breakfast room. They were the only occupants in the room at the time. Porridge was fully stocked.
- The guest from room 15G has not returned from yesterday’s golf trip. He has evidently played through the night.
-Housekeeping notes that more than half of occupied rooms have had “Do Not Disturb” signs hung on the doors for at least two days with no signs of life.

Management insists that these should be peak weeks, but it is generous to say that business has been sluggish. At best, the Inn is dormant.
not voting Hotel today. This role play is great.
no
Juliet wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:38 pm
Kilo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:06 pm Heck, I just noticed Day 2 Hotel does not continue his roleplay style.

I think it's genuine Hotel. An imposter would be trying to emulate hotel's style at least a little, right?
meh
Hotel wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:13 pm
Golf wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:34 pm
Hotel wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:50 pm
Charlie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:43 pm none of juliet’s posts look genuine. everyone go look and tell me what you think

might lynch them instead
The guest called Juliet’s exchange with the guest called Alpha caught security’s attention.
Why is that? What about it got security to take notice?
Security was cautious about Juliet because the exchange with Alpha had the potential to escalate into one guest taking advantage of the vulnerability of another. It does not appear that anything came of it one way or the other.
this went nowhere. poop.

Hotel did jack shit with Juliet. they could be teammates.

---

Kilo
Juliet wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:12 pm
Kilo wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:46 pm
Juliet wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:30 am
Kilo wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:46 am
Charlie wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:26 am could this game BE any slower
I imagine some players have't logged into their sockpuppet accounts yet. Since the host wanted at least half.

We have Echo, Foxtrot and Juliet still yet to post.

Echo and Foxtrot might be people who signed up weeks ago and haven't logged in since, I'd wager.
Kilo wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:50 am I'm sorry if discussing this kind of thing breaks the setting, but I'm just naturally curious about this sort of stuff. :grin:
Ick, Charlie Kilo apologizing for nothing.
It isn't "nothing", I was trying to figure out hints on who the users of the sock accounts are, and I'm not sure if that's bad form or not, so I felt like apologizing.
Shame on you, trying to peek behind the curtain during a puppet show. :pout:
this came after a Juliet vote for Kilo. if Juliet is bad, this is just smearing junk. nice look for Kilo.
Kilo wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:52 pm
Charlie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:43 pm none of juliet’s posts look genuine. everyone go look and tell me what you think

might lynch them instead
While I don't agree with Juliet's point, I can see a civ believing that. My excuse could be interpreted as an attempt of unecessarily pleasing people.

That said, it also seems like a great case for a mafioso to opportunistically attack what may look like a civ waffling or talking too much.

Not sure if I want to vote here yet.
i farted all over my laptop and now it's covered in shit particles
Kilo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:05 pm [VOTE: Juliet] aubergine

Pretty much agreed with Charlie's analysis about them, and I didn't like how they reacted to it.
k

the vote stayed there. nice enough. we have learned after all, class, that bussing is pointless in this game. we dunno if the mafia understand that as keenly as Charlie understands it, but it's kinda apparent without flips.

they're probably not mafia teammates
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Alpha voted Juliet in the thread, but it never materialized in the poll. Their 'vote' came at a 2-2.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:44 pm Alpha voted Juliet in the thread, but it never materialized in the poll. Their 'vote' came at a 2-2.
true. annoying, but probably unintentional. i don't think people do that on purpose. if they do they should be modkilled
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

When I said I didn't like voters on either of the wagons, there was one voter on each wagon that I did not like. Kilo on the Juliet wagon and Foxtrot on the Bravo one. I didn't mean I didn't like everyone on both wagons.

I appreciate that you are trying but I also can't help but resent being accused on the basis of a non flip. I would hope you intend to do these interaction analysis's on everyone rather than just presuming that Juliet was Mafia and then stomping based on that assumption. If that is the intention then fine.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

with all due respect i am not concerned with what you resent. that's irrelevant to my win condition.

i do hope to do full interactive analyses to the greatest extent that i can. i absolutely better not be talking to myself though. y'all get in here and do your thing. a silent night phase is inexcusable.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

That's fair. It is only 7 pages of content.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

Okay Bravo's day 2 needs some cracking.
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:58 am Delta's post-mortem read of Golf is absolute doo doo. Delta is bad.

"That’s how civ his ISO looked to me". Lol.
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:01 am [VOTE: Delta] aubergine
The above came after Bravo tried to coerce me into not lynching Delta during the end stages of day 1. Opens day 2 going hard after Delta. I do not believe that justification for the vote, I believe the vote was part of a strategy.

Especially given the rest of it.
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:19 pm

Why Foxtrot?
This is lame.
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:20 pm Is Foxtrot over-doing it? :ponder:
Questions my Foxtrot vote, calls me lame and then immediately doubles back on it. In isolation a decent civvy tinfoily looking thing, but again I struggle to believe that they sincerely didn't like/understand my rationale. This is part two of a greater part of the day that I'd define as "Bravo failing to hold true to themselves and just putting their opinion where it needed to be to control the outcome".
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:21 pm

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

Ha!
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:22 pm I'm uncomfortable.

These posts are gross. I get the desire to self preservation vote, but the need to add the "I'm uncomfortable" justification is ew.

Not open and shut but Bravo doesn't seem to care about the roof imo.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

Delta wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:09 am
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:58 am Delta's post-mortem read of Golf is absolute doo doo. Delta is bad.

:rolleyes:

Sure dude, whatever.

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

Delta's response to Bravo's vote was to pay it absolutely no mind and roll eyes. Is that really how a civ responds to that sort of accusation?

Ultimately Delta and Bravo voted together on Juliet, which had the added effect of saving Bravo.

I think Bravo is OG wolf and Delta is the disguised.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Echo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:10 am Okay Bravo's day 2 needs some cracking.

Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:01 am [VOTE: Delta] aubergine
The above came after Bravo tried to coerce me into not lynching Delta during the end stages of day 1. Opens day 2 going hard after Delta. I do not believe that justification for the vote, I believe the vote was part of a strategy.

Especially given the rest of it.

Delta's read on Golf came on D2 though.
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:19 pm

Why Foxtrot?
This is lame.
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:20 pm Is Foxtrot over-doing it? :ponder:
Questions my Foxtrot vote, calls me lame and then immediately doubles back on it. In isolation a decent civvy tinfoily looking thing, but again I struggle to believe that they sincerely didn't like/understand my rationale. This is part two of a greater part of the day that I'd define as "Bravo failing to hold true to themselves and just putting their opinion where it needed to be to control the outcome".

I understood it perfectly, and it's shit. Wanting to lynch someone because they are mostly inactive and haven't been putting in game solving effort is lame. Apathetic Townies are a dime a dozen, and the fact that you went with it when there were 2 tied wagons makes it double-lame.
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:21 pm

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

Ha!
Bravo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:22 pm I'm uncomfortable.

These posts are gross. I get the desire to self preservation vote, but the need to add the "I'm uncomfortable" justification is ew.

Not open and shut but Bravo doesn't seem to care about the roof imo.

There is absolutely nothing gross, nor 'ewie' about these posts. The 'Ha' is my surprise and amusement at Echo's vote on Juliet when I'm in the 'Juliet/Delta/Kilo are bad camp'. His justification is hilarious.

The 'I'm uncomfortable' is pretty straightforward. The fuss about it is pretty dumb if you understand the desire for self preservation and Juliet being a red read. There is absolutely no reason to fake being concerned nor justify a vote like that, WIFOM or not. It's dumb, and reading something into it is lame. Or bias. Or both.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Echo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:12 am

Sure dude, whatever.

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

Delta's response to Bravo's vote was to pay it absolutely no mind and roll eyes. Is that really how a civ responds to that sort of accusation?

Ultimately Delta and Bravo voted together on Juliet, which had the added effect of saving Bravo.

k.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 am The flips do not tell us who flipped. So how does Bravo know Golf was bad?
A Delta teamed with Bravo doesn't shade me with this post. It makes absolutely no-sense to bring attention to something that might be considered a 'slip' in a game with no flips, a two-man team, and the 'slip' not being a thing in the first place (Delta and Bravo are Mafia, Golf is Town).
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

I'm still not sure what pinged me about Kilo hmmm
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Sure dude, whatever.

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

It is a civ response indeed, because i am civ and it was my response. When someone votes you with no justification? I’m not wasting my time on it. Bravo is shady. I’ve said it since I first read list. If he wants to bring a credible accusation against me I’d be glad to refute him. In the meantime I have better things to do, like scum hunting.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 am

Sure dude, whatever.

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

It is a civ response indeed, because i am civ and it was my response. When someone votes you with no justification? I’m not wasting my time on it. Bravo is shady. I’ve said it since I first read list. If he wants to bring a credible accusation against me I’d be glad to refute him. In the meantime I have better things to do, like scum hunting.
Let me rephrase. Your post-mortem read on Golf is faker than *insert something fake and witty*.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

"I've re-read over Golf's post and I'm pretty certain he was civ" is some grade A horse-shit. It's the cheapest way to establish a read, and it feels so fake. What exactly was so "civ" about their posts? This reads to me as someone having more information than we have, and trying to reposition themselves. You're pretty certain he was civ 'cause you're bad. There's no two ways about it, Delta-kun.

Don't get me started on the dramatization, "I would have possibly tried to save him because I am surprised that anyone even suspected him in the first place, that’s how civ his ISO looked to me. My fault for not being here.". Hilarious.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

As for where you're reposition yourself. Your immediate reaction after the flip is shading the push on you, and suspecting that something was afoot with you being the target. That's a dead-end and you'd be pretty much closing a lot of your options as a wolf. It would require you to keep pushing that scenario with Golf being bad, and their teammate having been trying to save them. That was only Echo. You've back-tracked there.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 am In the meantime I have better things to do, like scum hunting.
Lol.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:12 am Kilo - slight civ

Despite my current little back and forth with them over Echo’s treatment of me (possible tie here), I feel like I like Kilo’s look. Looks like legit scum hunting, though sometimes I disagree with their conclusions.
If Juliet/Golf wasn't bad, Delta and Kilo are our team.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Game solved. Bravo!
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Bravo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:53 am

Sure dude, whatever.

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

Let me rephrase. Your post-mortem read on Golf is faker than *insert something fake and witty*.
I don’t care if you thought it was fake. I wasn’t interested in Golf for Golf’s sake. I read him because I needed to decide what I thought about Echo. And what I felt about Golf made me realize what I was suspecting Echo of didn’t hold water so I let it go. I don’t know what you want me to say to this stupid ass accusation. “It’s fake.” It’s not fake, it was my actual thoughts. There you go.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Build your narrative, I dgaf. You’re either wrong or bad. Because I am civ. You haven’t made any accusations that amount to more than your gut response. When you have something worth talking about then we can talk. Until then I’ll leave you to chat with whoever else wants to engage him about me. Feel free.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hey everyone, so with my flight happening tonight I’ll start the day a little early and then I’ll extend it if needed since it’ll be a 28 hour flight total
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

when i do these things, i am going to focus more heavily on day and night 1 than anything after that. the potential for disguises demands that. i won't ignore other material though. I will separate them with tildes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ in each review based on that temporal barrier.

Are they teammates?

Alpha and Bravo

Alpha believes my list with Bravo ranked low.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bravo calls Alpha good
Bravo notes Alpha's phantom vote

they could be teammates i guess. it's not a convincing notion.

---

Alpha and Delta

Alpha believes my list with Delta ranked high.
Delta reads Alpha as civ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nothing after that

---

Alpha and Echo

Random vote for Echo
Agrees with Echo's Golf beefs
Believes my list with Echo ranked high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wonders aloud about Echo's mechanics ignorance
Echo thinks Alpha might be the disguiser

by the end of Day 2 they were both insinuating in some fashion that the other might be the disguiser. in a normal game i might call that distancing. i can't help but wonder though what the point of that is in this game without flips. instead it just looks like non-teammate stuff.

---

Alpha and Foxtrot

Alpha believes my list with Foxtrot ranked low.
nothing from Foxtrot.

---

Alpha and Golf

Alpha beefed with Golf on day 1 and voted accordingly
nothing from Golf.

i doubt Alpha went straight to the day 1 bus in a game where nobody would even know Golf was bad

---

Alpha and Hotel

Hotel was vaguely shady in assessing an interaction of Alpha and Juliet
Hotel didn't like Alpha's D1 vote and voted for them
Alpha believes my list with Hotel ranked low.

i don't get the impression that Hotel's gripe with Alpha was the stuff of teammates.

---

Alpha and India

Alpha agrees with India's comment about getting used to new player identities
nothing from India

---

Alpha and Kilo

Alpha believes my list with Kilo ranked high.
Kilo likes Alpha dropping roleplay

Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Are they teammates?

Bravo and Delta

Bravo hates Delta they're all over this ISO. search yourself.
Delta is not a fan of Delta either

that'd be a lot of work to distance in a game that doesn't reveal alignments. probably not teammates.

---

Bravo and Echo

Bravo prodded Echo often though the tone wasn't necessarily accusatory.
Echo's handling of Bravo was less combative.

they're believable enough as teammates. they've operated in concert, but never as buddies.

---

i don't have time to keep doing this right now.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:33 am Hey everyone, so with my flight happening tonight I’ll start the day a little early and then I’ll extend it if needed since it’ll be a 28 hour flight total

Expect this within the next hour or two
Banners:
ImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

3 hours later :eye:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:43 am

Sure dude, whatever.

Echo - 23
Delta - 13
Juliet - 10
Hotel - 9
Charlie - 9
Kilo - 7
Bravo - 4
Alpha - 3
Foxtrot - 1

I don’t care if you thought it was fake. I wasn’t interested in Golf for Golf’s sake. I read him because I needed to decide what I thought about Echo. And what I felt about Golf made me realize what I was suspecting Echo of didn’t hold water so I let it go. I don’t know what you want me to say to this stupid ass accusation. “It’s fake.” It’s not fake, it was my actual thoughts. There you go.
Disgusting post. You managed to write all this and say nothing, that is impressive.

"It's my actual thoughts". Lol. How about substantiating those? I'd like to hear about what exactly made you go "wow Golf is so civ".
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:47 am Build your narrative, I dgaf. You’re either wrong or bad. Because I am civ. You haven’t made any accusations that amount to more than your gut response. When you have something worth talking about then we can talk. Until then I’ll leave you to chat with whoever else wants to engage him about me. Feel free.
You should "give a fuck", you're getting lynched next day. At least, we're making some progress here. It went from "stupid ass accusation" to "gut response". I appreciate that.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

>You're either wrong or bad.

Lol. Get lynched, Delta-kun.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:07 pm Are they teammates?

Bravo and Delta

Bravo hates Delta they're all over this ISO. search yourself.
Delta is not a fan of Delta either

that'd be a lot of work to distance in a game that doesn't reveal alignments. probably not teammates.

---

Bravo and Echo

Bravo prodded Echo often though the tone wasn't necessarily accusatory.
Echo's handling of Bravo was less combative.

they're believable enough as teammates. they've operated in concert, but never as buddies.

---

i don't have time to keep doing this right now.
I quite like Delta. It’s Bravo I don’t trust.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Bravo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:06 pm
Delta wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:43 am

Sure dude, whatever.

Disgusting post. You managed to write all this and say nothing, that is impressive.

"It's my actual thoughts". Lol. How about substantiating those? I'd like to hear about what exactly made you go "wow Golf is so civ".
You haven’t given any substantial argument for me to even need to respond to. Your accusations are all sarcastic commentary rather than any kind of case. So no, I shag about your so called case against me. It is just your personal opinion with no basis in reality. Bring something worth talking about and I will respond.

Return to “Previous Heists”