Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game (END)

Moderator: Community Team

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game (NIGHT 3)

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:16 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:22 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:17 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:06 pm Do I think this person would kill Epignosis and Long Con on Nights 1 & 2?
Colin - YES
Creature - YES
Glorfindel - TENTATIVE NO
Jackofhearts - NO
Macdougall - NO
Oreki/birdwithteeth - YES
sprityo - YES
TonyStarkPrime - YES, but he would have no particular reason to.
Sloonei - YES
How does this list even work
It’s a list that Sloonei uses to townread players when convenient but throws it out when it would get in the way of scumreading someone.

EBWOP I stand corrected. What a great vote from me.
:suspish:
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:17 am Jack is not town.
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:18 am Macdougall, however, is town.
See?

You’re a liar, Sloonei. I know you don’t think I’m scum.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Recruiting a high volume poster draws in a player that is going to be a lightning for discussion regardless. That player will be more likely than most to say something incriminating against one of their future partners on Day 1. That player will be more likely to draw scrutiny for changes in behavior (since there is more of it observable in the thread) between Days 1 & 2. Recruiting a high volume poster creates lots of variables that can jeopard the mafia team’s internal balance.

Recruiting a quiet or enigmatic player does not come with the same risk. Take Creature for example. He’s a nebulous figure in this game and no one really knows what he’s about. Recruit him and no one will be alarmed when if he does anything odd because, for all we know, that’s just Creature. Recruit Creature because you’re the only player here with in depth knowledge of his meta, and you can spend the whole game telling everybody there’s no way that he’s mafia because this game doesn’t fit his MO.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:22 am Recruiting a high volume poster draws in a player that is going to be a lightning for discussion regardless. That player will be more likely than most to say something incriminating against one of their future partners on Day 1. That player will be more likely to draw scrutiny for changes in behavior (since there is more of it observable in the thread) between Days 1 & 2. Recruiting a high volume poster creates lots of variables that can jeopard the mafia team’s internal balance.

Recruiting a quiet or enigmatic player does not come with the same risk. Take Creature for example. He’s a nebulous figure in this game and no one really knows what he’s about. Recruit him and no one will be alarmed when if he does anything odd because, for all we know, that’s just Creature. Recruit Creature because you’re the only player here with in depth knowledge of his meta, and you can spend the whole game telling everybody there’s no way that he’s mafia because this game doesn’t fit his MO.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Yeah, I’m gonna recruit friggin dead weight as a wolf Creature so I can use a meta argument that nobody buys to prevent him from getting lynched unless I get lynched first?

A better strategy would be to recruit a player with a good wolf game that I like hanging out with anyway like Mac or LC or Tony. (Tony will probably object to me saying he has a good wolf game but whatever.) Then I don’t have to spend the game defending them.

You’re so off balance you’re throwing nonsense at the wall and hoping it sticks.

“Maybe Jack is bad and he recruited Creature.” Puleeze.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m excited. I don’t think I’ve ever caught wolf Sloonei before.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:34 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:22 am Recruiting a high volume poster draws in a player that is going to be a lightning for discussion regardless. That player will be more likely than most to say something incriminating against one of their future partners on Day 1. That player will be more likely to draw scrutiny for changes in behavior (since there is more of it observable in the thread) between Days 1 & 2. Recruiting a high volume poster creates lots of variables that can jeopard the mafia team’s internal balance.

Yeah, I’m gonna recruit friggin dead weight as a wolf Creature so I can use a meta argument that nobody buys to prevent him from getting lynched unless I get lynched first?

A better strategy would be to recruit a player with a good wolf game that I like hanging out with anyway like Mac or LC or Tony. (Tony will probably object to me saying he has a good wolf game but whatever.) Then I don’t have to spend the game defending them.

You’re so off balance you’re throwing nonsense at the wall and hoping it sticks.

“Maybe Jack is bad and he recruited Creature.” Puleeze.
This was my reaction to all your bullshit on the previous page. Maybe we’re even. Maybe we’re not. In a universe we’re both of us are town, who’s bad? What if mac is also town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:34 am I’m excited. I don’t think I’ve ever caught wolf Sloonei before.
I’ll let you know when the day comes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:27 pm Fun fact

Sloonei has voted for every lynch target so far
I told you my opinion is the only one that matters.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Glorfindel »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:26 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:17 pm Jack seems like he's gone through most of this game with a bit of a...carefree attitude to me with lots of jokes and humor.

Jack, what are some good reason(s) to not vote for you on Day 4 and why you aren't one of the two remaining baddies? Because Colin's role reveal makes me feel the least good about you now.
1) I would have killed Glor N1 if I was a wolf. I hate his truth meta. I think it’s against the spirit of the game. He’s unlynchable if town. I’m a good tap dancer. As a wolf, I don’t shoot people to take pressure off myself. I shoot people I can’t mislynch and wolf Jack can’t mislynch town Glor. Last time I tried, he turned what should have been a mislynch into a scum lynch with truth meta. I called for him to be modkilled. Threatened to replace out. Said he ruined the game for me. If I have a nk and Glor is town, he doesn’t last past night 1.

2) Sabie ended D1 and D2 voting for me. She put me a coin flip away from death D1. Look at her posts. We aren’t teamed.

3) Creature is an easy mislynch if you don’t know his meta. Wolf Jack lets him get mislynched instead of insisting Creature is 100% town and backing it up with post counts. Sloonei’s posts about Creature’s meta are incorrect or lies btw. There’s a significant difference between his scum game here and in Arrowverse.

4) When he voted for me, Colin said he’d switch to Sloonei if people were interested. He clearly did not red peek me.
I may choose to address this later when I feel less enraged...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 127

Post by MacDougall »

Really? You wouldn't do something unpredictable with the opportunity?
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:26 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:24 am Day1

birdwithteeth11: Creature, Sloonei
Epignosis: Long Con
Glorfindel: birdwithteeth11
Jackofhearts2005: sabie12, Glorfindel
Sabie12:TonyStarkPrime, MacDougall
sprityo: ColinIsCool, Epignosis
Not voting presently: sprityo, Jackofhearts2005

Day 2
Creature: sprityo, glorf, sabie
Sabie: sloonei, mac, TSP, creature, colin
Sloonei: Jack, LongCon
Didn’t vote: BWT2

Day 3

Colin: sloonei, BWT2, jack
Creature: glorfindel
Jack: sprityo, Colin
Sprityo: TSP
Not voting: Mac, Creature
I find that somewhat curious - that Day 2 Jack is not voting for Sabie when she is lynched (as Mafia) whilst Sloonei is on her wagon and then Day 3, he jumps on Colin’s wagon to push it over the edge when his Day 2 lynch target is sitting on Colin too. Just my two cents (amateur wagonomics, I know).

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:17 pm There are reasons to believe Glor is antialigned with Sloonei and Sabie.

There are reasons to think BWT is antialigned with Sloonei.
I don’t understand what this post is saying...?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:36 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:34 am I’m excited. I don’t think I’ve ever caught wolf Sloonei before.
I’ll let you know when the day comes.
It doesn’t count until the host calls it. :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:42 am

No. If I get to recruit my whole team, sure. But there are two Ramses mafia. Even if nobody would expect me to recruit Creature, he’d get himself lynched for people thinking he was one of the other two slots. Wifom only works if it can be used to argue that the wolf is a townie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Randed is a word, phone.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Glorfindel wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:50 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:17 pm There are reasons to believe Glor is antialigned with Sloonei and Sabie.

There are reasons to think you aren’t a wolf with Sloonei it a wolf with Sabie.

There are reasons to think BWT isn’t a wolf with Sloonei.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:42 am

No. If I get to recruit my whole team, sure. But there are two Ramses mafia. Even if nobody would expect me to recruit Creature, he’d get himself lynched for people thinking he was one of the other two slots. Wifom only works if it can be used to argue that the wolf is a townie.
What has Creature done since day 1 to make you think he is town? I understand that you read his day 1 play as on his civ meta, but in my view his contributions have fallen dramatically, to the point where the justification for your town read should be gone, and yet you still have it. Why?
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:55 am

Still don’t get it, sorry...

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Glorfindel wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 am

Wolves are like bad guys.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature has only had like 5 posts in the last phase.

Bleh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Isn't that Creature's wolf meta?
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:03 am
Glorfindel wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 am

Wolves are like bad guys.
So, you’re saying that there are reasons to believe that Sloonei and I aren’t aligned? Would you care to elaborate on what they might be? I’m curious...

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If Creature is mafia, who was the recruit?

Not Sloonei. Not Mac. Then who?

Nobody. He’s town.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

From my understanding, Mafia started off with two members and converted one over the course of a couple of days and whom didn’t become a fully fledged member until yesterday. So, Night 1 & 2, it was only Sabie and the Master. According to the information on The Master’s role card, The Master can’t NK consecutive nights. Had Sabie been lynched Day 1, The Master (i.e. the Mafia team) would’ve been unable to submit the NK on Night 2. Sabie was from my reading (prior to Epi’s intervention) was taking pretty heavy fire Day 1 so it’s fairly safe to assume that The Master would’ve been especially keen to avoid having Sabie eliminated Day 1. Based on that, I think an analysis of whether any one of us actively tried to dissuade her lynching Day 1 might give us some valuable information.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:17 pm Jack seems like he's gone through most of this game with a bit of a...carefree attitude to me with lots of jokes and humor.

Jack, what are some good reason(s) to not vote for you on Day 4 and why you aren't one of the two remaining baddies? Because Colin's role reveal makes me feel the least good about you now.
1) I would have killed Glor N1 if I was a wolf. I hate his truth meta. I think it’s against the spirit of the game. He’s unlynchable if town. I’m a good tap dancer. As a wolf, I don’t shoot people to take pressure off myself. I shoot people I can’t mislynch and wolf Jack can’t mislynch town Glor. Last time I tried, he turned what should have been a mislynch into a scum lynch with truth meta. I called for him to be modkilled. Threatened to replace out. Said he ruined the game for me. If I have a nk and Glor is town, he doesn’t last past night 1.

As I stated earlier in the game, I tend to not take much credence in meta-based evidence. I just have never felt it to hold a lot of water and I've seen too many people change their meta over time, so I don't think it's as valid as a lot of mafia players think it is.

2) Sabie ended D1 and D2 voting for me. She put me a coin flip away from death D1. Look at her posts. We aren’t teamed.

I threw out the idea of her covering for one teammate and her busing another. Doesn't rule out her busing you.

3) Creature is an easy mislynch if you don’t know his meta. Wolf Jack lets him get mislynched instead of insisting Creature is 100% town and backing it up with post counts. Sloonei’s posts about Creature’s meta are incorrect or lies btw. There’s a significant difference between his scum game here and in Arrowverse.

See my previous comment about metas.

4) When he voted for me, Colin said he’d switch to Sloonei if people were interested. He clearly did not red peek me.

I'm willing to give you this one to a certain degree. It could also mean that he just didn't red peek you too. Or Sloonei for that matter.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

sprityo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:27 pm Fun fact

Sloonei has voted for every lynch target so far
:ponder:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Which one of those is most worth attempting to you? I feel slightly better about you but not that much, but my #2 suspect is currently Sloonei and I could stand to vote for him on D4.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:26 pm Maybe you recruit one of the low posters. It's the unexpected move.

One was mod killed one found a sub.

Can BWT be the recruit?
What draws you to this conclusion?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:26 pm Maybe you recruit one of the low posters. It's the unexpected move.

One was mod killed one found a sub.

Can BWT be the recruit?
BWT more likely to be the master. Why would anyone in their right minds recruit someone who isn’t a top town name who hadn’t posted yet
An inactive person is likely to be modkilled if they aren't replaced. So if that were the case, the baddie duo took a pretty big risk recruiting me.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Re: Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game (NIGHT 2)

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:12 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:10 am
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:42 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:16 am Wild Wasteland tinfoil mode engaged. You are invited to come along
I’m not saying that your theory is beyond the realm of possibility but that’s one train I think I’ll refrain from jumping aboard for now, Colin. Realistically, it’s rather likely it will be a decision that will be taken out of my hands before very long.
I’m with Glorf on this. Possible? Yes. Probable? No.
Yeah this is what I meant to quote.

BWT has some cred rescinded.
I mean I stated later on that I thought Creature fell more in the lazy/bad job civ category than the potential recruit pool, and am currently still there with him. But okay.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 am Okay 8 players left. I’m town. Jack is almost always town. Sprit is almost always town.

Mac, Sloonei, and Creature could have been recruited.
Sloonei, BWT, Glorf could be the master.

If BWT is master then Sabie chooses by herself and I imagine the pick is Sloonei or Creature (or Jack) but I don’t know Sabie that well. Maybe in that case Sabie would recruit Glorf? Seems mean.
If Sloonei is master they probably recruit Mac or Creature
If Glorf is master they almost definitely recruit Sloonei as far as I can tell

Anyone disagree?
I don't see anything in here that makes it easier for me to decide between voting for Jack or Sloonei. So it doesn't clarify anything for me.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:18 am Macdougall, however, is town.
I have felt that way about him for awhile now. You on the other hand...

If both you and Jack are the remaining scum, then this is a currently brilliant strategy you two are deploying.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:53 am

As I stated earlier in the game, I tend to not take much credence in meta-based evidence. I just have never felt it to hold a lot of water and I've seen too many people change their meta over time, so I don't think it's as valid as a lot of mafia players think it is.

I threw out the idea of her covering for one teammate and her busing another. Doesn't rule out her busing you.

See my previous comment about metas.

I'm willing to give you this one to a certain degree. It could also mean that he just didn't red peek you too. Or Sloonei for that matter.
“Meta is useless” is a thing wolves say when meta is inconvenient.

If Sabie was bussing a partner to defend another partner, who is the other partner? The wagons were BWT1 (flipped town), Sabie (by definition not another partner), Jack (being bussed) and Sprityo (seemingly copped town). Plus, it doesn’t make sense to sacrifice Jack to earn cred for Sabie. Sabie has stuff going on irl. Jack is doing okay. Sabie gets lynched sometimes as town and often as mafia. Jack rarely gets mislynched and can carry a wolfteam. Sabie had drawn major heat from Mac. Jack had townreads from LC, Tony and Creature. If Sabie and I were going to bus for cred, I’d be the one to bus her.

To hand wave this as just “meta” is false. I’m not making a meta argument here. I’m saying why would wolf Jack stop an easy mislynch of town Creature?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:57 am

Which one of those is most worth attempting to you? I feel slightly better about you but not that much, but my #2 suspect is currently Sloonei and I could stand to vote for him on D4.
I mean, Sloonei should be the lynch.

It’s a round about way of saying “Glor is in the POE but maybe he shouldn’t be.”
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

#103 Halfway through the first Day, Mac puts a vote on Sabie.

#104 Immediately after Mac’s vote on Sabie, TSP asks Mac if he’d considered voting for Jack.

#107 Mac addresses Sabie’s post in very direct fashion and points out that she refused to give a read on TSP on the basis of unfamiliarity with his meta despite offering non-meta reads on Creature and Épi.

#117 Here we see a defense by TSP to Sabie’s assertion that she had ‘nothing to go on’ in terms of being able to read him. Seems interesting at this point looking back that this defense followed so closely after Mac’s comment about Sabie’s read on him.

#124 TSP asks BWT if he has any reads on Sabie and Mac.

#126 BWT declines a read on Sabie but says he believes Mac to be Town on the basis that he wasn’t defending himself.

#129 BWT places his vote on Sabie.

#132 BWT says he wants to re-consider his vote on Sabie because he can’t see the case on her :huh:

#137 In a masterful analysis, Epi declares Sabie 67% Mafia.

#138 TSP indicates that he will support Epi’s case on Sabie.

#144 THAT post of Epi’s.

#145 Sloonei like wise endorses Mac’s case on Sabie on the rationale of a disproportionate content/reads ratio.

#149 BWT declines the case on Sabie.

#153 Lon Con states that he is unvoting Sabie as a consequence of #144.

#155 Colin says he likes Mac’s case on Sabie but is dissuaded by #144.

# 164 Sloonei asks Colin for reads on players other than Sabie.

#165 Sabie says she suspects Sprityo and Jack, thinks that TSP and Glorf are OK despite being unfamiliar with our play styles and admonished Mac for having mis-lynched as Town in previous games.

#166 TSP addresses #165 asking Sabie for a case on either Sprityo or Jack.

#169 Sabie’s response to TSP claiming that Mafia-Jack is more laid back and Town-Jack is openly diligent and she believes that she’s observed the former this game. Doesn’t reference Sprityo but raises suspicion of BWT on the same basis.

#171 Less than two hours from EOD, Sloonei says that while he doesn’t hate the case on Sabie, he’s wary of it because of #144 (not directly referenced).

#172 In response to #169, TSP places his vote on Sabie

#180 In a sympathetic post, Glorf states to Sabie that he is voting for her according to his best judgement.

#185 Again, Sabie pushes on BWT, throws shade at Epi and reiterates her case on Jack.

#187 Glorf response to Sloonei stating that he is ‘concerned’ about Sloonei and Sabie both raising the issue of an apparent difference in Jack’s meta this game (despite arriving at different conclusions).

#193 Glorf changes his vote from Sabie to Jack.

#196 Sabie votes Jack.

#204 Creature claims Town’s lack of creativity in lynching Sabie is worrisome.

#205 With half an hour to go, Creature lists BWT, Jack, Sprityo and Lon Con as alternative lynch targets to Sabie.

#230 With less than 15 minutes before EOD, Mac declares that he will remain on Sabie.

#240 Sloonei asks Mac if he wasn’t voting Sabie, who he’d vote for.
At the EOD, we had a tie between BWT, Jack, Sabie and Sprityo. From all of this, I believe that it’s fair to conclude that Mac has to be Town. Sprityo is Town (from Colin’s assumed peek). I think Jack looks marginally better in light of the above. I have to admit, my Town read of Sloonei is looking less strong and that I, myself don’t look great from this. There are times there that I am starting to doubt my Town read of TSP and Creature (I think) comes off looking particularly bad. I need some help with Oreki/BWT. We’re they even here at all before Day 3? If they weren’t, I guess that disqualifies them from consideration too...

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Glorfindel wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:04 am

#104 Immediately after Mac’s vote on Sabie, TSP asks Mac if he’d considered voting for Jack.

#107 Mac addresses Sabie’s post in very direct fashion and points out that she refused to give a read on TSP on the basis of unfamiliarity with his meta despite offering non-meta reads on Creature and Épi.

#117 Here we see a defense by TSP to Sabie’s assertion that she had ‘nothing to go on’ in terms of being able to read him. Seems interesting at this point looking back that this defense followed so closely after Mac’s comment about Sabie’s read on him.

#126 BWT declines a read on Sabie but says he believes Mac to be Town on the basis that he wasn’t defending himself.

#132 BWT says he wants to re-consider his vote on Sabie because he can’t see the case on her :huh:

#144 THAT post of Epi’s.

#145 Sloonei like wise endorses Mac’s case on Sabie on the rationale of a disproportionate content/reads ratio.

#165 Sabie says she suspects Sprityo and Jack, thinks that TSP and Glorf are OK despite being unfamiliar with our play styles and admonished Mac for having mis-lynched as Town in previous games.

#169 Sabie’s response to TSP claiming that Mafia-Jack is more laid back and Town-Jack is openly diligent and she believes that she’s observed the former this game. Doesn’t reference Sprityo but raises suspicion of BWT on the same basis.

#171 Less than two hours from EOD, Sloonei says that while he doesn’t hate the case on Sabie, he’s wary of it because of #144 (not directly referenced).

#180 In a sympathetic post, Glorf states to Sabie that he is voting for her according to his best judgement.

#185 Again, Sabie pushes on BWT, throws shade at Epi and reiterates her case on Jack.

#187 Glorf response to Sloonei stating that he is ‘concerned’ about Sloonei and Sabie both raising the issue of an apparent difference in Jack’s meta this game (despite arriving at different conclusions).

#196 Sabie votes Jack.

#205 With half an hour to go, Creature lists BWT, Jack, Sprityo and Lon Con as alternative lynch targets to Sabie.

#230 With less than 15 minutes before EOD, Mac declares that he will remain on Sabie.

At the EOD, we had a tie between BWT, Jack, Sabie and Sprityo. From all of this, I believe that it’s fair to conclude that Mac has to be Town. Sprityo is Town (from Colin’s assumed peek). I think Jack looks marginally better in light of the above. I have to admit, my Town read of Sloonei is looking less strong and that I, myself don’t look great from this. There are times there that I am starting to doubt my Town read of TSP and Creature (I think) comes off looking particularly bad. I need some help with Oreki/BWT. We’re they even here at all before Day 3? If they weren’t, I guess that disqualifies them from consideration too...
Sloonei asks Mac where he would vote if not Sabie with 15 min to go and is voting Sabie by sheeping Mac. How is this a good look for Sloonei?

Sabie is going all in on a Jack lynch? How is that a marginally good look?

If Mac was recruited after D1, how do Mac’s posts D1 lock him in as town? I agree he’s very unlikely to be the master.

So let’s lynch Sloonei and if he flips as the recruit, I’ll consider Mac cleared.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay you didn’t say it was a good look for Sloonei but the point stands.

TSP asking Sabie to explain her reads and voting her when her explanation is found wanting is a damn good look.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:21 am
Glorfindel wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:04 am

#144 THAT post of Epi’s.

#196 Sabie votes Jack.

Sloonei asks Mac where he would vote if not Sabie with 15 min to go and is voting Sabie by sheeping Mac. How is this a good look for Sloonei?

Sabie is going all in on a Jack lynch? How is that a marginally good look?

If Mac was recruited after D1, how do Mac’s posts D1 lock him in as town? I agree he’s very unlikely to be the master.

So let’s lynch Sloonei and if he flips as the recruit, I’ll consider Mac cleared.
No, I didn’t say the Mac/Sloonei exchange was a good look for Sloonei. I still trust him though and am not (at this point) interested in voting for him.

Consider yourself fortunate for the ‘marginally good look’. Trust me, it was a struggle for me to get even that far :haha:

As at Day 1, Mac is locked in as Town. Of course, you are correct - he may’ve been subsequently converted but the exercise was to try and find Sabie’s Day 1 and 2 partner.

I don’t make deals like What you’re proposing and I’m still suspicious of you. I’ll wait and see what light dawn brings to this mess before deciding on my final vote but in case I’m not here, I thought it important to put my thoughts out there now.

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Glorfindel wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:22 am From my understanding, Mafia started off with two members and converted one over the course of a couple of days and whom didn’t become a fully fledged member until yesterday. So, Night 1 & 2, it was only Sabie and the Master. According to the information on The Master’s role card, The Master can’t NK consecutive nights. Had Sabie been lynched Day 1, The Master (i.e. the Mafia team) would’ve been unable to submit the NK on Night 2. Sabie was from my reading (prior to Epi’s intervention) was taking pretty heavy fire Day 1 so it’s fairly safe to assume that The Master would’ve been especially keen to avoid having Sabie eliminated Day 1. Based on that, I think an analysis of whether any one of us actively tried to dissuade her lynching Day 1 might give us some valuable information.
Actually

Day 2 is when the recruit has BTSC so it’s Day1 Night 1 Day 2 for the three stages

I brought that up earlier
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Glor, you know I’m not a starting wolf.

You know Sabie didn’t treat me like a recruit. Hell, bussing the recruit wouldn’t even give Sabie town cred because if I’m reading the role right, I’d just flip town.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

The more I look at the votes the more I’m inclined to lynch sloonei
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Sloonei if you nk me and deprive me of my glory, imma be mad at you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

But not that mad. You’re a good guy, for a super mutant.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I wish I had a computer so I could look at when people voted
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I couldn’t find where glorf votes for jack or where bwt voted for glorf

But I’ve got:

*sloon-BWT
*Colin - sprit
Sloonei - sprit
*epi - sprit
*Creature - bwt
Colin - Jack
*Sabie - Jack
Colin- drago
*TSP- sabie
*LC- epi
Sloonei-BWT
LC-Sabie
*Mac-Sabie
TSP-BWT
Sloonei-Mac
LC-Glorf
TSP-LC
Creature-epi
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Funny how I would’ve been lynched had sloonei not moved to BWT, who ended up being lynched
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

So it looks like that sabie votes for jack around the time epi already had two votes on him from Creature and LC

I assume that was after glorf voted for Jack? I don’t think that matters either way, because since we know sabie is mafia and epi was town, she could’ve voted epi and been safer :ponder:

This is of course without context to what was posted
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:11 pm So it looks like that sabie votes for jack around the time epi already had two votes on him from Creature and LC

I assume that was after glorf voted for Jack? I don’t think that matters either way, because since we know sabie is mafia and epi was town, she could’ve voted epi and been safer :ponder:

Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:11 pm So it looks like that sabie votes for jack around the time epi already had two votes on him from Creature and LC

The most likely context is that she just didn’t have anything she could throw at epi without repercussions. Jack was the easy vote

I don’t think jack is mafia
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

The mastermind has to be between creature, sloonei, and oreki

There’s no other way of looking at it
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:15 pm The mastermind has to be between creature, sloonei, and oreki

There’s no other way of looking at it
I’m unclear why you’ve narrowed it down to this list.

Also unclear if oreki could qualify as a mastermind.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”