Bravo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:53 am
Delta wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 am
Echo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:12 am
Spoiler: show
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:09 am

:rolleyes:

Sure dude, whatever.
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Nope, nope, nope. See, this is a baddie manipulation of this mechanic. This is what a baddie would want us to do. This is how they would spin this.

[VOTE: Juliet] aubergine
Delta's response to Bravo's vote was to pay it absolutely no mind and roll eyes. Is that really how a civ responds to that sort of accusation?

Ultimately Delta and Bravo voted together on Juliet, which had the added effect of saving Bravo.

I think Bravo is OG wolf and Delta is the disguised.
It is a civ response indeed, because i am civ and it was my response. When someone votes you with no justification? I’m not wasting my time on it. Bravo is shady. I’ve said it since I first read list. If he wants to bring a credible accusation against me I’d be glad to refute him. In the meantime I have better things to do, like scum hunting.
Let me rephrase. Your post-mortem read on Golf is faker than *insert something fake and witty*.
I don’t care if you thought it was fake. I wasn’t interested in Golf for Golf’s sake. I read him because I needed to decide what I thought about Echo. And what I felt about Golf made me realize what I was suspecting Echo of didn’t hold water so I let it go. I don’t know what you want me to say to this stupid ass accusation. “It’s fake.” It’s not fake, it was my actual thoughts. There you go.
Disgusting post. You managed to write all this and say nothing, that is impressive.

"It's my actual thoughts". Lol. How about substantiating those? I'd like to hear about what exactly made you go "wow Golf is so civ".
You haven’t given any substantial argument for me to even need to respond to. Your accusations are all sarcastic commentary rather than any kind of case. So no, I shag about your so called case against me. It is just your personal opinion with no basis in reality. Bring something worth talking about and I will respond.
There is something worth talking about. Your read on Golf. Saying "Looking at his iso, he's so civ", "It was my actual thoughts" isn't talking about it. How is asking you exactly what about Gold made you think that not worth responding to?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 115

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX [NIGHT 2]

Post by dodo »

I guess hissy fit shit fights are your bread and better. They're the only things keeping your sad little wolfy existence relevant. Playing the victim, side-stepping, arguing semantics, redirecting, ignoring parts and concentrating on irrelevant stuff.

I'll indulge you, Delta-kun.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX

Post by dodo »

Delta wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 am In the meantime I have better things to do, like scum hunting.
Lol.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Marge Simpson »

[mention]Delta[/mention]: address points made one-by-one instead of shrugging them away derisively.

[mention]Bravo[/mention]: make your points without the infuriating snark that is driving Delta to drink.

or i swear i will murder you both
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Bravo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:41 pm I guess hissy fit shit fights are your bread and better. They're the only things keeping your sad little wolfy existence relevant. Playing the victim, side-stepping, arguing semantics, redirecting, ignoring parts and concentrating on irrelevant stuff.

Hissy fit implies I’m angry or upset. I’m not in the least. I’m just not bothering to indulge things I see as pointless. That’s all. In the past when I played I’ve got all caught up defending in a back forth defending myself. Just not going to exert that energy on what I believe is a baseless accusation. Again give me a case I feel like requires a defense and I’ll give you one.

Regarding Golf, you want to tell me you think he was bad? Because if so it's my turn to make a snarky and/or sarcastic comment like “hilarious. You are so obvi bad.” Or some equally condescending way of saying that your gut says I’m lying. Which is the very definition of baseless. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got no problem with gut, I play mostly by gut myself. But don't fool yourself into thinking you’re presenting a case against me. Because you aren’t.

To answer the one and only actual question you’ve asked (which frankly seems like waste of time to make me go back and refresh my thoughts on someone dead two game days ago...), I felt like the progression ofGolf’s posts read like a civ response to situations. When Charlie questioned his joke, and Kilo turned around and questioned Charlie, Golf seemed pinged by Kilo, not Charlie. And when pressed about it by Kilo he showed the mind set of a civ who is trying to look at all the possibilities rather than a baddie looking for a safe lynch to latch onto. His read on Kilo changed as the day went on, in what looked like a really natural way. And he shared it without being pressed to do so. Baddies share when they need to, they don’t want put into a corner, so they like to leave their options open as long as possible. He pressed other players for firm answers when they seemed to be wishy washy. He seemed to be trying to sort out his thoughts about players steeped in rp without trying to make them the main event on Day 1 which would be easy to do as a baddie. My only complaint about him were it was unclear what his reasons were for the actual votes he placed, but again o think that is a civ lean because a baddie wouldn’t want to leave question marks, they want it to look natural and normal to place their vote wherever they do. I don’t see much at all in Golf that can be faulted as bad.

Now, thank you for wasting my time. You can now vote me and pretend it’s because I’ve been so unconvincing to you. Quote me and make a pithy comment ridiculing how obviously bad I am. I’ve done my due diligence in this conversation and I really am moving on now to other things.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

[mention]Charlie[/mention] He only made one point and I just did address it.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:20 am
Bravo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:41 pm I guess hissy fit shit fights are your bread and better. They're the only things keeping your sad little wolfy existence relevant. Playing the victim, side-stepping, arguing semantics, redirecting, ignoring parts and concentrating on irrelevant stuff.

Hissy fit implies I’m angry or upset. I’m not in the least. I’m just not bothering to indulge things I see as pointless. That’s all. In the past when I played I’ve got all caught up defending in a back forth defending myself. Just not going to exert that energy on what I believe is a baseless accusation. Again give me a case I feel like requires a defense and I’ll give you one.

Regarding Golf, you want to tell me you think he was bad? Because if so it's my turn to make a snarky and/or sarcastic comment like “hilarious. You are so obvi bad.” Or some equally condescending way of saying that your gut says I’m lying. Which is the very definition of baseless. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got no problem with gut, I play mostly by gut myself. But don't fool yourself into thinking you’re presenting a case against me. Because you aren’t.

To answer the one and only actual question you’ve asked (which frankly seems like waste of time to make me go back and refresh my thoughts on someone dead two game days ago...), I felt like the progression ofGolf’s posts read like a civ response to situations. When Charlie questioned his joke, and Kilo turned around and questioned Charlie, Golf seemed pinged by Kilo, not Charlie. And when pressed about it by Kilo he showed the mind set of a civ who is trying to look at all the possibilities rather than a baddie looking for a safe lynch to latch onto. His read on Kilo changed as the day went on, in what looked like a really natural way. And he shared it without being pressed to do so. Baddies share when they need to, they don’t want put into a corner, so they like to leave their options open as long as possible. He pressed other players for firm answers when they seemed to be wishy washy. He seemed to be trying to sort out his thoughts about players steeped in rp without trying to make them the main event on Day 1 which would be easy to do as a baddie. My only complaint about him were it was unclear what his reasons were for the actual votes he placed, but again o think that is a civ lean because a baddie wouldn’t want to leave question marks, they want it to look natural and normal to place their vote wherever they do. I don’t see much at all in Golf that can be faulted as bad.

Now, thank you for wasting my time. You can now vote me and pretend it’s because I’ve been so unconvincing to you. Quote me and make a pithy comment ridiculing how obviously bad I am. I’ve done my due diligence in this conversation and I really am moving on now to other things.
You're wasting your own time Delta-Kun. I mean just read your own post, it's mostly some rambling about my 'baseless case', 'gut-read', my 'snarky remarks' when you could have cut to the chase. You desperately need this interaction, Delta-kun.

You're putting words into my mouth. I never said I think they were bad for certain, nor even alluded at their alignment. My gripe was and still is with your post-mortem read on them, most specifically your certainty of it. It's in the too much information territory. You've shared some reads here and there, and none of them come close to your degree of certainty with Golf after barely reconsidering the events of EoD and "having read his ISO'".

It isn't a waste of time, and I'm not sure why a civ like you claim to be would consider it such. That read without any substance behind it looks fake. "Having read his ISO" isn't a reasoning, especially not for a such a strong read that claim to would have tried to save them if you were around at the time. You even apologized for not being around, that's hilariously over-dramatic (lol). The fact that you don't seem to be grasping why someone might question it or be suspicious of it is, rings all kind of bells. This isn't even taking into consideration the 180° you did after shading Echo for the EoD1, and linking him to Golf with him trying to keep an avenue open for the later.

Thank you for expending on your read. I have to be honest though, I remain unconvinced and it is frankly underwhelming. Bland injections such as "reads like a civ response to situation to me", "mind set of a civ" "what looked like a natural way" don't do much for me. Especialy when it comes to an extremely strong read, like the one you had on Golf. I thought you had an epiphany when reading Golf's ISO, this is disappointing. Nonetheless, I'll check the receipts.

It's hilarious to me how you're acting like I'm wasting your time, and that you have better things to do when you haven't even attempted to do anything else. It's even more hilarious that you felt the need to keep belittling my suspicions of you. I mean no one is stopping you from posting about other things while interacting with me. No one is stopping you from even ignoring this interaction if your time is so valuable. You're the one milking our interaction, perhaps to avoid doing other things. It is the same thing you've done with Echo previously. While the latter seemed to think that Wolves are unlikely to engage in these kind of interactions, I disagree. They always do while trying to act like they have better things to do and that it's a waste of time. Just like you seem to be doing, Delta-kun. It's an easy way to keep a semblance of participation.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta-kun, I have a few questions for you if you would indulge me. All that scum-hunting and 'other things' must be keeping you busy, so I'd understand if you don't.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Someone talk to me about Kilo. They're on the shitlist as well.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

greetings from ireland

Echo has died.

Day 3 starts
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX [DAY 3]

Post by dodo »

Hmmm that doesn't look like a Disguiser kill.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Delta-kun, why Echo? :grin:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Where is the Innkeeper?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

breakfast doesn’t start in the lobby until 7:00 :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 63

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX

Post by Celeste »

Echo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:28 pm I didn't ask the host because I assume that he left that particular thing ambiguous for a reason. I also wanted to use it as a discussion point to create more content from. ie. I am quite sure that you are now being town read by Charlie because of this... I have yet to determine whether I agree with him. I have a theory about you.
Egghh
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Oh Echo died
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:15 amOh Echo died
no he didn't. he's you.

[VOTE: Alpha] aubergine
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Bravo and Delta, i want each of you to tell me in detail exactly how you read one another right this instant.

it may seem pointless; please do it anyway. i have my reasons for making this request.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:27 am
no he didn't. he's you.

Can see why you think that

But no
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

in fact i want to see comprehensive reads lists from everyone. tell me what you think of every player alive. this is more than a token call for effort. do it.

[mention]Alpha[/mention]
[mention]Bravo[/mention]
[mention]Delta[/mention]
[mention]Foxtrot[/mention]
[mention]Hotel[/mention]
[mention]Kilo[/mention]
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:36 am
no he didn't. he's you.

But no
why do i think that
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:38 am
Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:36 am
no he didn't. he's you.

But no
why do i think that
. . .

Dropping voice again because my train of thought here is important. Because no, I don't know why you think that. I misremembered something I did.

When Juliets died, I saw Sprityo's post about it. I was checking in, but didn't have time to read everything. Juliet's death was AFTER the echo post I've just reacted to, and I hadn't read that. So when you suspected me, I assumed it was because I was reacting to something even though I posted later than it. Inconsistency.

Only I hadn't posted later. Misremembered. There was no way you would have known that I jumped in and saw a later post. The false inconsistency that I thought you'd 'seen' didn't actually exist.

So why do you think that?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

we have seven players alive. we know that the game must mechanically only exist in one of two states:

5 vs. 2
6 vs. 1

the former is plausible enough that it should be treated as current even if it isn't for the sake of the balance of power in the poll. two mafia votes in coordination are enough for them to do whatever they want if everyone dicks around on their own pet suspects. stay activated throughout the day phase, and then we need to consolidate effectively before the deadline.

if there's only one left, this does nothing to help that one person.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Do think Echo could be disguiser though
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Will determine readlist today
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

who the hell is that guy? :rolleyes:
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:44 am. . .

Dropping voice again because my train of thought here is important. Because no, I don't know why you think that. I misremembered something I did.

When Juliets died, I saw Sprityo's post about it. I was checking in, but didn't have time to read everything. Juliet's death was AFTER the echo post I've just reacted to, and I hadn't read that. So when you suspected me, I assumed it was because I was reacting to something even though I posted later than it. Inconsistency.

Only I hadn't posted later. Misremembered. There was no way you would have known that I jumped in and saw a later post. The false inconsistency that I thought you'd 'seen' didn't actually exist.

i've read this four times, and i still can't figure out what you mean. please rephrase.

i don't think it anymore. i didn't recognize the voice in your initial bit there that i accused, and the sequence of quoting some echo post followed by "oh derp" looked fake.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[VOTE: Kilo] aubergine
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:52 am
Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:44 am. . .

i've read this four times, and i still can't figure out what you mean. please rephrase.

i don't think it anymore. i didn't recognize the voice in your initial bit there that i accused, and the sequence of quoting some echo post followed by "oh derp" looked fake.
I thought I had posted after the Echo post I'd just reacted to. Since I didn't react to the Echo post until now, I'd assumed you were calling me out on the inconsistency.

But I'd only checked for the night post, and had not posted. There was no inconsistency for you to call me out on.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Difficult for disguiser to be now

Alpha - yes
Bravo - no
Charlie - very yes
Delta - middle
Foxtrot - no
Hotel - yes before stop being hotel, now no
Kilo - yes
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

very yes because effort, not because meta knowledge that nobody know
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Kilo should be no

Mixed up list

Alpha - yes
Bravo - no
Charlie - very yes
Delta - middle
Foxtrot - no
Hotel - yes before stop being hotel, now no
Kilo - no
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:53 am [VOTE: Kilo] aubergine
This because Kilo weird defensive thing, tone, then disappear? Or other reason?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgree with those
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:08 pm

they've been more self-aware than most. Echo was also the one who was most animated about lynching them.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Hotel problem.

Roleplay dropped when needed, like my scream. That fine. But grammar is suspect.
If Hotel replace disguiser night one, may explain. Grammar after night one very force. Stiff language, no abbreviate. Feels more stiff than before. Example.
Hotel wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 pm [VOTE: Alpa] aubergine. I do not like this vote. I do not like that Alpha was cautious about sheeping Echo too much. I do not know if I believe either of the tells they mentioned are real things.
But there is slip after.
Hotel wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:04 pm
Echo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:01 pm
Kilo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:04 pm So... I guess this makes all previous reads unrealiable?
I do not like the underlying intention of this post.

The logic is disagreeable, given that there is still probably a wolf wearing the same sheepskin here, and the comment only serves to reset civilian reads. I do not see why a civilian would have this opinion.
it is hyperbolic. there is a need to reset some reads. there is no need to throw day 1 out the window.
This look language someone not used to capital in mafia. Real Hotel slipping, because they not usual capital? Or replacement under pressure?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:16 pm
Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:08 pm

they've been more self-aware than most. Echo was also the one who was most animated about lynching them.
This assume echo not disguiser. Not bad assumption, just note
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

i am wondering at the moment if India was a decoy kill to sow discord (everyone assumes it's the work of the disguiser), and that Juliet was the disguiser.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

i can generally agree regarding Hotel, Alpha. my recognition of the character of Hotel's posts diminishes after Night 1, and it isn't just the roleplay. i'm less concerned with capitalization and more concerned with the tone and structure of sentences. pre-Day 2, i see a friendly, inquisitive individual with a splash of roleplay. post-Night 1, i see an emotionless analyst
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

do i think this night killed player was likely to be the disguiser?

India:
- i can't confidently discount the notion given that they only had two posts. it's compatible even if i don't really find it to be a strong argument.

Echo:
- i don't think this person looked like a mafioso, and they were in a strong posture to survive without switching bodies. the only bodies they could newly inhabit without inheriting unnecessary suspicion would be mine or Alpha's, arguably, and i am already prepared to discard that.

given then that i think Echo was more likely to be a standard night kill, and that India can only at best qualify as an "i guess so" candidate, i think the disguiser might be dead. such is my rationale. between Golf and Juliet, i absolutely lean toward the latter as the higher likelihood candidate.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

a caveat would be that if the vanilla mafioso is dead, the disguiser is the only one who can kill -- and if a body swap is mandatory then there you go. i'll ask the question privately.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

the entire argument between Delta and Bravo has looked like bickering civilians to me. if i have to shoot one of them, i shoot Bravo first. snark (Bravo) is at face value worse to me than a desire to focus on other matters (Delta).
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:24 pm i can generally agree regarding Hotel, Alpha. my recognition of the character of Hotel's posts diminishes after Night 1, and it isn't just the roleplay. i'm less concerned with capitalization and more concerned with the tone and structure of sentences. pre-Day 2, i see a friendly, inquisitive individual with a splash of roleplay. post-Night 1, i see an emotionless analyst
Activity falloff too.

Possible extra indicate disguise India. But not certain.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Saito »

Bravo wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:22 am Someone talk to me about Kilo. They're on the shitlist as well.
He is a handsome fellow.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

no he didn't. he's you.

Wait what

I'm really townreading alpha rn.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:45 am we have seven players alive. we know that the game must mechanically only exist in one of two states:

5 vs. 2
6 vs. 1

the former is plausible enough that it should be treated as current even if it isn't for the sake of the balance of power in the poll. two mafia votes in coordination are enough for them to do whatever they want if everyone dicks around on their own pet suspects. stay activated throughout the day phase, and then we need to consolidate effectively before the deadline.

if there's only one left, this does nothing to help that one person.
Wrong account, buddy.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Tip: I use Kilo on my PC and my original account on phone. This way I don't have to think about switching accounts, just make sure I only play mafia on PC.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Charlie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:32 pm the entire argument between Delta and Bravo has looked like bickering civilians to me. if i have to shoot one of them, i shoot Bravo first. snark (Bravo) is at face value worse to me than a desire to focus on other matters (Delta).
I don't have an opinion because I skipped like 70% of it.

I hate back and forths.

I wanna see them talking about other people.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Ok guys sorry for my lack of activity lately, been busy. WIll try to make up for that.

Anyway, I think Alpha and Charlie are civs. The rest is whatever. Don't have an actual bad read right now.

Hotel needs to come back to the playground. Fox is actually making fun of our attempts to make him play the game which would warrant a policy lynch in my book, if it wasn't for the game being close to end.

Bravo is kind of meh, I do not like how he took a while to drop out of roleplay but he did it and is now playing. Nothing he says makes me feel him as civ though. Delta feels like he has done much more defensing himself than otherwise, which I don't like much, but maybe it's because people attacked him more than most people.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Kilo wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:11 pm I don't have an opinion because I skipped like 70% of it.

I hate back and forths.

I wanna see them talking about other people.
Like, a back and forth between two people is usually a series of arguments about meaning and semantics and seldom brings something new to the table that wasn't brought up in the first post that started the argument. And explaining your actions when being accused is way, way easier for mafia than making scumhunting posts that look legit.

If anything, I'm paranoid of two players who spend too long on it. One of them might be a mafioso taking advantage of it to increase their post count.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

[VOTE: Foxtrot] aubergine

Let's see what the fox says under pressure.

Return to “Previous Heists”