U.A.E.(host/non)
57%

Total votes: 7
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 63

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX [DAY 3]

Post by Celeste »

Delta wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:15 am Foxtrot - What has Foxtrot even done this game? I’m beyond unimpressed with him. I’m downgrading him from null to slight bad read.
Opinion: Associating Foxtrot play with scum not honest. Consider Delta only two scumread, Foxtrot Bravo, this reaching.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Alpha
Charlie
Foxtrot
Bravo
Hotel
Delta
Kilo

Rainbow
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Vote any bottom three. Considering.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

I’m really confused by the voice Alpha posts in. Slipping in and out of broken sentences and full sentences. I noticed the fact Hotel has gone into broken sentences but I don’t understand why you guys are doing this.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Alpha wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:59 am
Delta wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:15 am Foxtrot - What has Foxtrot even done this game? I’m beyond unimpressed with him. I’m downgrading him from null to slight bad read.
Opinion: Associating Foxtrot play with scum not honest. Consider Delta only two scumread, Foxtrot Bravo, this reaching.
So someone providing no content on them self, hiding behind rp, and sheeping other people’s opinions isn’t suspicious to you? I haven’t seen any original suspicions or cases from Foxtrot. I’m not willing to give them a pass, sorry if you find that suspect of me, but whatever to each their own.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:08 pm
So someone providing no content on them self, hiding behind rp, and sheeping other people’s opinions isn’t suspicious to you? I haven’t seen any original suspicions or cases from Foxtrot. I’m not willing to give them a pass, sorry if you find that suspect of me, but whatever to each their own.
tell me why exactly you find it suspicious. be more descriptive please than just "foxtrot isn't doing anything"
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:15 am Right now I would be comfortable putting a vote on Foxtrot or Bravo. Probably preferably Foxtrot because they are putting significantly less effort in than Bravo. I’m open to hearing opposing views on Alpha, Hotel, and Kilo if there is something others think I am missing there. I’ll look at the deadies later.
is the objective of Mafia to be comfortable?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

i want someone to tell me why i should believe that the disguiser is still alive.

i also want everyone to tell me the alignments of the four dead players. hurry up.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 3

Post by speedchuck »

No pass.

Your first post give no reason. Look like Foxtrot suspect because absent effort. Your second post give weak reason, but reason. Still suspect Foxtrot for absent effort. Not compelling.

Stop apologize for play. Passive-aggressive.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 3

Post by speedchuck »

Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:39 pm i want someone to tell me why i should believe that the disguiser is still alive.

i also want everyone to tell me the alignments of the four dead players. hurry up.
If any dead scum, d1 lynch target. Answer both question.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

what dick
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[VOTE: Delta] aubergine
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Want lynch Fox voters

PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:31 pm
tell me why exactly you find it suspicious. be more descriptive please than just "foxtrot isn't doing anything"
I explained in detail in that very post what I was seeing. I didn’t just say doing nothing.

Considering I’m civilian then yes that wording is something you would hear from a civ. I’m not about to get into an argument about that because there is nothing to argue there. I will only say that when I say comfortable, I mean I feel enough suspicion of someone to put my vote there. Don’t like the wording? :shrug: nothing to say to that.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

You’re lynching a civ
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

EBWOP: You’re voting to lynch a civ by voting for me
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:06 pm Want lynch Fox voters

again this does not count if you don't place it in the poll
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:12 pm I explained in detail in that very post what I was seeing. I didn’t just say doing nothing.

Considering I’m civilian then yes that wording is something you would hear from a civ. I’m not about to get into an argument about that because there is nothing to argue there. I will only say that when I say comfortable, I mean I feel enough suspicion of someone to put my vote there. Don’t like the wording? :shrug: nothing to say to that.
"hiding behind rp" is a weak accusation. i see it so often, and it's nearly never sound

"sheeping other people's opinions" -- show me
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[mention]Bravo[/mention] has been hurling accusations and placing no votes. pathetic
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Kilo wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:18 pm [VOTE: Foxtrot] aubergine

Let's see what the fox says under pressure.
this was two entire days ago. you don't care what Foxtrot says under pressure.

[VOTE: Kilo] aubergine
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:02 pmbut I don’t understand why you guys are doing this.
that you don't understand is bad
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Will lynch Delta/Kilo

Can move vote
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:15 am Alpha - tentative civ read still. I feel less confident than before. I find their recent posts more disjointed, which gives me s one mild concern. But overall, I feel like twenty heir content looks like someone putting the work in. I like Alpha currently.

Bravo - Relies heavily on snark and condescension without substance to back up opinions. I had him as light bad read during my first read list and he has only gave me more reason to find him suspect since then. I don’t feel like he has put in effort to game solve, instead is latching onto one person that he thinks he can get lynched. Looks bad imo. But then again, I’m that person so I may have a bias involved. My big pause is I really do believe Juliet was bad, and I don’t see a lot of teammate compatibility between the two. Looking at him alone however... Still have him as light bad.

Charlie - Solid civ read to me. My early read stand and ha wonky grown from there. Clear effort to game solve.

Foxtrot - What has Foxtrot even done this game? I’m beyond unimpressed with him. I’m downgrading him from null to slight bad read.

Hotel - I can see why people are questioning if Hotel might have been a target for the disguiser, but I feel like the voice change came before the kill. It was towards the end of the first vote, that rp seemed to start to drop. Also, feel as though his thoughts look like a civ trying to consider the possibilities rather than jumping to conclusions. I still think I’d read them as light civ at this point, but I wouldn’t clear them by any means.

Kilo - I overall find that Kilo’s opinions are very similar to my own way which makes me feel like he has a civ mind set. I can’t decide if that is me putting on blinders or not. I think there are some posts that really feel very civ to me. Like his response to Charlie’s post where he votes Alpha. I’d say slight civ read here too.

Right now I would be comfortable putting a vote on Foxtrot or Bravo. Probably preferably Foxtrot because they are putting significantly less effort in than Bravo. I’m open to hearing opposing views on Alpha, Hotel, and Kilo if there is something others think I am missing there. I’ll look at the deadies later.
is the disguiser dead? answer yes or no. i don't want eight paragraphs. i want yes or no.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Yeah so bad of me to give a complete list of reads which you had asked for :rolleyes:

I don’t know if the disguiser is dead, I’d prefer operate with caution and consider they might not be than assume they are dead.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Foxtrot wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:37 am
Juliet wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 pm Anyone else still think it's weird that Bravo was on the winning lynch train and immediately thought we had lynched a baddie?

[VOTE: bravo] aubergine
I thought there was a couple times where I felt like he was following someone else’s opinion, but there was just this one.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:33 pm Yeah so bad of me to give a complete list of reads which you had asked for :rolleyes:

I don’t know if the disguiser is dead, I’d prefer operate with caution and consider they might not be than assume they are dead.
i didn't say it was bad. i asked a question. your reads suggest to me that you're operating under a "disguiser is probably dead" mindset, because all of those reads are of the standard variety. there is no consideration of new body inhabitants, and you leaned away from the idea outright in Hotel's case.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[mention]Delta[/mention], Bravo has accused you of evading their dialogue for the sake of focusing on other matters without actually engaging in that effort. how do you respond to that?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

:coffee:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 115

Post by dodo »

Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:46 pm @Bravo has been hurling accusations and placing no votes. pathetic
Bite me
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Bravo wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:17 pm
Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:46 pm @Bravo has been hurling accusations and placing no votes. pathetic
Bite me
who are you lynching
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

I'm lynching Delta-kun, although if no one solidifies the wagon I'd switch to kilo m. Don't want Foxtrot tied with these outlaws.

Vote Delta aubergine
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Why is the innkeeper voting me? That's unacceptable
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[mention]Bravo[/mention] if you haven't already, please tell me the alignments of the dead people.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:38 pm @Bravo if you haven't already, please tell me the alignments of the dead people.
I don't think I did except maybe Juliet. I think she was bad, Echo obvious civ, he was pretty high on a consensus rainbow, so being disguiser and changing accounts makes little sense.

Golf civ I guess. India too, although they look like a potential disguiser I'd like to think it was a chaos kill and Juliet was the disguiser. That'd explain the Echo kill.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

I can't play on mobile. This is hell. Stop asking me questions
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

POE:

Delta
Kilo
Foxtrot

Kilo is my preferred lynch
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Saito »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:56 pm
No pass.

Your first post give no reason. Look like Foxtrot suspect because absent effort. Your second post give weak reason, but reason. Still suspect Foxtrot for absent effort. Not compelling.

Stop apologize for play. Passive-aggressive.
I think this game's goal is to make at least half the players post in their main accounts on accident.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:47 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:33 pm Yeah so bad of me to give a complete list of reads which you had asked for :rolleyes:

i didn't say it was bad. i asked a question. your reads suggest to me that you're operating under a "disguiser is probably dead" mindset, because all of those reads are of the standard variety. there is no consideration of new body inhabitants, and you leaned away from the idea outright in Hotel's case.
Because I felt like Hotel’s change came before the kill. So it doesn’t make sense his change would indicate the disguiser. More likely he just found the rp too cumbersome.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:51 pm

I haven't posted in like a day, it's unfair not to take that into contest.

Either way, what he did under pressure was post another pic and make a omgus vote.

I have no reason to believe Fox is a civ whatoever, while I can see civ play from the rest of you. My vote stays there.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:49 pm Delta, Bravo has accused you of evading their dialogue for the sake of focusing on other matters without actually engaging in that effort. how do you respond to that?
Judge for yourself, I feel like I’ve answered the only points he has made. So I’m not going to continue going around with him about things I’ve already answered. I would put to you the question , what has Bravo done besides badger me today? I’ve got no qualms putting reads out for everyone here, he is badgering me in hopes of getting me lynched, rather than looking at everyone. Which of those seem like a civ mind set to you?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Kilo wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:05 pm

Either way, what he did under pressure was post another pic and make a omgus vote.

I have no reason to believe Fox is a civ whatoever, while I can see civ play from the rest of you. My vote stays there.
tell me what you love most about everyone not named Foxtrot
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:06 pm
Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:49 pm Delta, Bravo has accused you of evading their dialogue for the sake of focusing on other matters without actually engaging in that effort. how do you respond to that?
Judge for yourself, I feel like I’ve answered the only points he has made. So I’m not going to continue going around with him about things I’ve already answered. I would put to you the question , what has Bravo done besides badger me today? I’ve got no qualms putting reads out for everyone here, he is badgering me in hopes of getting me lynched, rather than looking at everyone. Which of those seem like a civ mind set to you?
that's not what i asked. how much have you really done in this game lately apart from swat away Bravo?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[mention]Bravo[/mention], why is everyone more civilian in appearance than Delta?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Yep it is passive aggressive, because I think it’s a ridiculous thing to be accused of being bad for. As far as apologizing, I do it I real life too, it’s not likely to be something that I ever stop doing. Apologizing is something I do all the time. Both sincere and passive aggressive eye rolling because I think something is ridiculous.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[mention]Delta[/mention], why is Foxtrot the lynch?
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:07 pm
Kilo wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:05 pm

tell me what you love most about everyone not named Foxtrot
Alpha is hunting and making a legit attempt to do civ play despite all his self-imposed RP restrictions, instead of letting them take over.

You are supatowning.

Hotel is not active lately but he was similar to Alpha on Day 1, seemed actually gamesolving.

Delta seems to have some sincerity in his defenses, although the fact he keeps defending himself more than attacking annoys me.

Bravo seems like he is dedicated to a more tunnel vision style, and is playing fast and loose, which is alright.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

I could settle for Delta, but I see more chance of success in Foxtrot.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:08 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:06 pm
that's not what i asked. how much have you really done in this game lately apart from swat away Bravo?
I’ve given complete current list of reads on every player’s living. I’ve ISOed everyone multiple times and tried to form my conclusions about them. How can you even suggest I’ve done nothing but swat at Bravo?

I believe Juliets was bad, Echo and Golf civ, and India was either civ or was the disguiser moving on to someone else’s account.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Kilo > Charlie > Alpha > Bravo > Hotel > Delta > Foxtrot, imo.

Return to “Previous Heists”