U.A.E.(host/non)
57%

Total votes: 7
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX [DAY 3]

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:12 pmI’ve given complete current list of reads on every player’s living. I’ve ISOed everyone multiple times and tried to form my conclusions about them. How can you even suggest I’ve done nothing but swat at Bravo?

I believe Juliets was bad, Echo and Golf civ, and India was either civ or was the disguiser moving on to someone else’s account.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX

Post by Marge Simpson »

Bravo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:04 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:12 am Kilo - slight civ

Despite my current little back and forth with them over Echo’s treatment of me (possible tie here), I feel like I like Kilo’s look. Looks like legit scum hunting, though sometimes I disagree with their conclusions.
If Juliet/Golf wasn't bad, Delta and Kilo are our team.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Bravo wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:49 pm
Charlie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:38 pm @Bravo if you haven't already, please tell me the alignments of the dead people.
I don't think I did except maybe Juliet. I think she was bad, Echo obvious civ, he was pretty high on a consensus rainbow, so being disguiser and changing accounts makes little sense.

Golf civ I guess. India too, although they look like a potential disguiser I'd like to think it was a chaos kill and Juliet was the disguiser. That'd explain the Echo kill.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 63

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX [DAY 4-LYLO]

Post by Celeste »

Delta not posting only reason feel okay. Strategy in scum kill. Missing scum not strategy.

linki - Hello Charlie
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

we now know with certainty that Juliet was a civilian. so everyone had opportunities to talk about Juliet post-mortem, and that should be revealing. i have provided a few examples in recent posts, and i am still looking for others. i want interpretations immediately.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta has not posted since well before Night 3 started. they can be bad, but they're probably not the disguiser. they were unlikely to have been behind the decision to kill Hotel (or disguise AS Hotel)
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

someone here knew Juliet was a civilian before the rest of us did. who was it? help me out, y'all. talk. post. words.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:44 am Dropping voice again because my train of thought here is important. Because no, I don't know why you think that. I misremembered something I did.

When Juliets died, I saw Sprityo's post about it. I was checking in, but didn't have time to read everything. Juliet's death was AFTER the echo post I've just reacted to, and I hadn't read that. So when you suspected me, I assumed it was because I was reacting to something even though I posted later than it. Inconsistency.

Only I hadn't posted later. Misremembered. There was no way you would have known that I jumped in and saw a later post. The false inconsistency that I thought you'd 'seen' didn't actually exist.

So why do you think that?
this entire post is nonsense overexplanation from a mafioso who thinks they've just slipped.

i'm still alive because Alpha benefits from my survival.

[VOTE: Alpha] aubergine
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:22 pm we now know with certainty that Juliet was a civilian. so everyone had opportunities to talk about Juliet post-mortem, and that should be revealing. i have provided a few examples in recent posts, and i am still looking for others. i want interpretations immediately.
Dropping the voice to respond to this.

Delta's posts look the worst out of the ones you brought up. They were assuming Juliets was scum and limiting their perspective to one scum left standing. This does not feel honest and may have been intended to mislead the town into accepting their position.

But I can't find any other examples of them doing these other than the two you brought up. So while I suspect them slightly for this it is not very strong.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:41 pm
Alpha wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:44 am Dropping voice again because my train of thought here is important. Because no, I don't know why you think that. I misremembered something I did.

When Juliets died, I saw Sprityo's post about it. I was checking in, but didn't have time to read everything. Juliet's death was AFTER the echo post I've just reacted to, and I hadn't read that. So when you suspected me, I assumed it was because I was reacting to something even though I posted later than it. Inconsistency.

Only I hadn't posted later. Misremembered. There was no way you would have known that I jumped in and saw a later post. The false inconsistency that I thought you'd 'seen' didn't actually exist.

So why do you think that?
this entire post is nonsense overexplanation from a mafioso who thinks they've just slipped.

i'm still alive because Alpha benefits from my survival.

[VOTE: Alpha] aubergine
Was simple misunderstanding. Want be understood.

No scum benefit from Charlie survival.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:47 pm

[/quote]

i've left you alone all game long. i am still alive. there's a reason i am still alive.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:47 pm
Alpha wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:47 pm

i've left you alone all game long. i am still alive. there's a reason i am still alive.
[/quote]

You are barking up the wrong tree. I can't tell you why you are alive. Maybe scum was just avoiding the obvious doctor target.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[mention]Alpha[/mention] who looks the most like a person wearing different skin today?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:52 pm @Alpha who looks the most like a person wearing different skin today?
Bravo
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:53 pm
Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:52 pm @Alpha who looks the most like a person wearing different skin today?
Bravo
tell me more
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:57 pm
Alpha wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:53 pm
Bravo
tell me more
You look fine.
Kilo looks fine.
Disguiser not switch to Delta then dip.
Bravo quieter, early focus on disguiser.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

i had the same thought. Bravo isn't terribly hard to mimic. be confident and add "Kun" to people's names
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Possible no disguise.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:08 pm Possible no disguise.
possible. i have to ask myself though how likely that is. the diguiser is alive and it's Day 4. someone at some point has changed bodies. before today, i think many of us would have claimed Hotel as a top prospect for that. now we have even more reason to suspect that.

they didn't have the courage to take my skin. you're at least still on your voice, but at this point i don't know if i care. Bravo is an easy enough body to take. So is Kilo. it's frustrating that i think you're all possible disguisers. i have to play WIFOM to decide who is most likely, which is kind of definitive of the entire civilian disadvantage in this arrangement.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Delta/Kilo likely for other scum. Kilo votes Delta. Delta does nothing.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Saito »

I do miss Bravo's heavy activity from the previous days.

One thing mafia might have trouble mimicking is activity. If the previous player wasn't exactly having an easy time being active, that won't change just because they switched accounts.

Hotel was being inactive for days at a time, so that might explain why Bravo is posting little and Delta not posting at all?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Delta wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:15 am Alpha - tentative civ read still. I feel less confident than before. I find their recent posts more disjointed, which gives me s one mild concern. But overall, I feel like twenty heir content looks like someone putting the work in. I like Alpha currently.

Bravo - Relies heavily on snark and condescension without substance to back up opinions. I had him as light bad read during my first read list and he has only gave me more reason to find him suspect since then. I don’t feel like he has put in effort to game solve, instead is latching onto one person that he thinks he can get lynched. Looks bad imo. But then again, I’m that person so I may have a bias involved. My big pause is I really do believe Juliet was bad, and I don’t see a lot of teammate compatibility between the two. Looking at him alone however... Still have him as light bad.

Charlie - Solid civ read to me. My early read stand and ha wonky grown from there. Clear effort to game solve.

Foxtrot - What has Foxtrot even done this game? I’m beyond unimpressed with him. I’m downgrading him from null to slight bad read.

Hotel - I can see why people are questioning if Hotel might have been a target for the disguiser, but I feel like the voice change came before the kill. It was towards the end of the first vote, that rp seemed to start to drop. Also, feel as though his thoughts look like a civ trying to consider the possibilities rather than jumping to conclusions. I still think I’d read them as light civ at this point, but I wouldn’t clear them by any means.

Kilo - I overall find that Kilo’s opinions are very similar to my own way which makes me feel like he has a civ mind set. I can’t decide if that is me putting on blinders or not. I think there are some posts that really feel very civ to me. Like his response to Charlie’s post where he votes Alpha. I’d say slight civ read here too.

Right now I would be comfortable putting a vote on Foxtrot or Bravo. Probably preferably Foxtrot because they are putting significantly less effort in than Bravo. I’m open to hearing opposing views on Alpha, Hotel, and Kilo if there is something others think I am missing there. I’ll look at the deadies later.
Only Charlie read strong. Others shaky. Foxtrot vote weak.

Bravo/Delta fight for days. Delta silent now. Bravo maybe disguised.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

i'm here. don't leave.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Posts since this day phase started:

Alpha - 11
Bravo - 15
Delta - 0
Kilo - 8

the whole "Bravo is inactive" thing doesn't add up
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:09 pm Posts since this day phase started:

Alpha - 11
Bravo - 15
Delta - 0
Kilo - 8

112 posts total. Bravo quieter, not inactive.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Phenon: Origins REDUX [NIGHT 2]

Post by Marge Simpson »

BRAVO, NIGHT 2
Bravo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:32 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 am The flips do not tell us who flipped. So how does Bravo know Golf was bad?
A Delta teamed with Bravo doesn't shade me with this post. It makes absolutely no-sense to bring attention to something that might be considered a 'slip' in a game with no flips, a two-man team, and the 'slip' not being a thing in the first place (Delta and Bravo are Mafia, Golf is Town).
BRAVO, DAY 4
Bravo wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:29 pm I'd like to think Charlie is Town and still the same person being used to create that wifom/disguiser/chaos angle.
the consistency in conveyance of the town reads is impeccable, complete with the capital "T". is this a different human being? is the disguiser this attentive to detail?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

KILO, DAY 0/1
Kilo wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:46 am
Charlie wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:26 am could this game BE any slower
I imagine some players have't logged into their sockpuppet accounts yet. Since the host wanted at least half.

We have Echo, Foxtrot and Juliet still yet to post.

Echo and Foxtrot might be people who signed up weeks ago and haven't logged in since, I'd wager.
KILO, DAY 4
Kilo wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:57 pm I do miss Bravo's heavy activity from the previous days.

One thing mafia might have trouble mimicking is activity. If the previous player wasn't exactly having an easy time being active, that won't change just because they switched accounts.

Hotel was being inactive for days at a time, so that might explain why Bravo is posting little and Delta not posting at all?
Kilo has remained consistent with regard to the line-break structuring of their posts and the full-stop punctuation. not terribly hard to notice and mimic, but still important to note.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[mention]Kilo[/mention], name two people you consider least likely to be bad right now
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Kilo has only posted one emoji all game, and it came early.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha has only posted one emoji all game, and it came early.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Bravo posted three emojis up to the very start of Day 3 and none have come since.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Delta posted three emojis at relatively consistent intervals.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

End game emoji analysis is the most inspired work i have ever attempted
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

[VOTE: Bravo] aubergine
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

i'm going to be away in a bit and may struggle to be around for the deadline. so you bastards need to stick around and solve
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:09 pm Posts since this day phase started:

Alpha - 11
Bravo - 15
Delta - 0
Kilo - 8

Well that's a red flag for me then, because it means he's posting but not being in frontlines. Bravo was a very strong voice in the thread until now.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:25 pm Kilo, name two people you consider least likely to be bad right now
Charlie and Alpha.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

But Bravo felt so great until now, I'm feeling uneasy about jumping on him based on just the Disguiser hypothesis. Feels like i'm falling right into WIFOM.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Kilo is Bravo’s teammate
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:53 pm Kilo is Bravo’s teammate
Can see. Kilo/Delta only team can’t see.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

[VOTE: Bravo] aubergine
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

probably relying on dice anyway if Delta never votes
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Bravo can be bad even without disguise. wouldn’t be some crazy surprise
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

sikk rhyme
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

k whatever
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

sprityo here?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Alpha wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:26 pmsprityo here?
not at the moment. am i about to lose?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:30 pm
Alpha wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:26 pmsprityo here?
not at the moment. am i about to lose?
oh. Yes. Yes you are :feb:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

k

Return to “Previous Heists”