Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [GAME OVER]

Today is a potential MYLO. Who runs the prison?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Dom
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
8%
Macdougall
33%
novaselinenever
No votes
Rej
25%
sabie12
No votes
sig
No votes
sprityo
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Crab People (Host/dead/non)
33%

Total votes: 12
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 3]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

It’s 1 am. I promise to wake up and do something this game.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Okay I’m here to do some stuff. Except I haven’t read the game since the last time someone with a similar name posted. So I guess some fun stuff there.

I am not scared of a post limit. The first person to tell me that I’m wasting posts gets punched.
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 1]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:17 am I find all these little votes to be a bit unpleasing. The most vote a player has right now is 2, everybody else has 1 or 0.

All these voters are ppl that have tried and are continuing to game solve. Long Con, Nova, Quin, Epi, Dom, Tony and me. We all have posted reads and at least trued a bit harder when it came to game solving(Oreki has too but he just hasn't voted yet).

All you non-voters, except Oreki, are looking mighty bad in my eyes, I'm pretty incline to believe that 2/3 scum if not all of them are a part of the non-voters.

@juliets gimme one player who you think is sus ti you and why. @Oreki is Rej the only suspicious player for you?
This is getting bookmarked. Probably saves Drago from being my main scumread out of day 1 because this seems like a reasonable line.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:28 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:09 pm Sloonei, for your next experiment you should go for 25 words or less posts.
nova-- you should use your posts to produce #content.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:21 am why do non voters look bad to you?
I don't think having voted yet looks particularly good or bad.
Like I said, all the voters have been trying to game solve and thus look good in my eyes, so by process of elimination, it makes the baddies in the non voters.
....that is willfully naive.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:18 pm @juliets What's your take of the Oreki vs Nova thing that occured earlier? As well as your take on the suspicion regarding me. Do you agree? Disagree? Who are you siding with?

Same questions to you @sabie12 @Dom @Epignosis
I have no idea what happened there and you all confuse me.
This is meh I’m not a super fan of either of the first two points and I always get paranoid about a question like that that then gets thrown out to a set kinda random group. Easy way for scum to pass the proverbial buck.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:27 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 pm [VOTE: Tony] aubergine
Nova, this seems a little out of the blue. What has convinced you all of a sudden that Tony is bad? I'm having a hard time reading him, I don't think I've played with him before.
For me, Tony is a highly analytical person, and what I'm seeing isn't very analytical. It isn't very anything, except unhelpful. He called Rej "bait" but didn't say why.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:28 am Okay caught up but I didn’t really comprehend any of what was going on. Tunneling maybe on Epi if only because I don’t think post counts will actually matter much (45 perhaps a bit high a limit, enough to make the game more accessible but not functionally stifling discussion). Drago is town. Rej is bait. I have no idea on Nova. Oreki is earnest which is gonna be Town from me. I like LC to stay around because he produces good content and I can read him well enough. Sabie isn’t getting lynched on my watch this time. I’ll reread Quin but I’m not buying that case. That leaves Creature. Hey crocodile man, how’s it going? How’s life? I appreciate that you signed up for this game even knowing it might stifle your style. Not gonna clear ya.
Was there even a Quin case? How does this leave Creature? What about Mac? birdwithJack? juliets?

This post just looks like busywork to me.
Mac didn’t exist, bwJack super didn’t exist, Juliets is ???
Epi is apparently town though and also dead so I’m not gonna comb through the case. But the obvious one this guy skipped was Dom.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Creature wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:28 pm Hehe I don't think I need to put much stock on the posting limit now atleast

Huh I think Tony is not doing so good as last game where he was scum, so I don't think he's scum here
Creature has discovered the TSP meta.
And he’s also apparently dead so I’m not going to bother the analysis on here which would be “probably scum”. Apparently that’s bad analysis.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Rej wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:34 pm @Rej How come you're on Tony? I don't remember you mentioning him much.

Also for vote tracking purposes, you really should announce your votes in the thread.
There was a train on me, also people started to suspect him and vote him up, so it was just the best option to make the wagon on me look smaller and go alongside with the townformed people
This is one of the things I think about in line of insane presumption of self innocence. If it’s scum it’s so self aware that it’s hard to fathom.
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 2]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

juliets wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:40 pm Sorry Tony, I really misread you and made a bad decision.

Quin, nooooo, you don't get to play often enough to get killed night one. RIP.
Hmmmmmmm
WIFOM on the second half but I’d lean? Town? First half is something I’d completely make meta calls on. If it feels off it’s a long run chance.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:30 pm Image

these are all of mac's posts.
he'd ask us to lynch anyone who looked like this, no?
Meh.
Him and Jack both are quieter than I’d expect from either of them but within these lines that’s NAI for both of them.

Pretend I’m quoting Juliet’s post about Jack here too.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:55 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:27 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:30 pmthese are all of mac's posts.
he'd ask us to lynch anyone who looked like this, no?
I don't know about that, I don't believe I can fully predict the chaos of Mac.

However, that's a dismal ISO. Not that I'm one to talk.

RIP Epi thanks for always encouraging me to come back

The only thing that was making me think mac was because I remember him saying before that he believes epi is good at figuring out when he's bad. So he'd have motive to kill him off.
I am wondering though if it's worth looking at the fact that rej and juliets both voted together for both of the mislynches.
I was wrong about creature but he just didn't seem his usual self and didnt seem to be doing anything to defend himself or find an alternative to him getting votes until the very end and then wasn't voting.
Welcome back Tony 2.0
I also was wondering what's up with jack this game and why he hasnt been around as much.
From the top-
meh
wifom
no it’s not but they can be suspicious independently
excuses
hi thanks for the welcome
Jack stop playing FE
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Overall I think Juliets and Drago are 1 and 2 on the suspect list. Sabie, Dom, and Jack can share spot 3.
Any questions? Anything at all? A 45 post limit in 48 hours is almost non existent in a game this size this shouldn’t be this quiet.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Dom »

Dude-- you're posting at 3AM and asking why people aren't responding and it's quite sad. : (

And you don't think it's willfully naive to delude yourself to say that all the baddies are non-voters? Come on.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:39 am Dude-- you're posting at 3AM and asking why people aren't responding and it's quite sad. : (

And you don't think it's willfully naive to delude yourself to say that all the baddies are non-voters? Come on.
Oh I didn’t expect any instant responses but this game is quiet in general. I don’t think I’d describe it as naive. I don’t think it’s factual but I think it has a logic structure and some amount of reasoning.
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Dragomir »

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
There's nothing town about this guy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 0]

Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:45 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

This post tbh is pretty funny.
How about this one?

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

Drago and nova not w/w. [VOTE: Drago] aubergine
Gonna throw out a light townread on Quin for getting down to business immediately in a light game.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Rej »

Tbh I also would like to hear more from Mac, some reads, some stance. The last time I played with him he always had stuff to input.
Also this Jack guy feels like stalling.

Also gonna check out how the Creature wagon started and how he got twisted to look scum possibly.
You guys think the wagons were civ wagons?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:27 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

Gonna throw out a light townread on Quin for getting down to business immediately in a light game.
Isn't he dead? :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I'm sorry I havent been able to play really at all guys, im really hoping to hop in soon and make a splash
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Rej wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:31 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:27 am

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!

Isn't he dead? :nicenod:
Fabulous.

I thought you were dead and Quin was alive.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Here bes a big post spoilered for readability.
Sloonei lite game notes

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:05 am Oh fuck

Oh fuck fuck fuck

I don't know how tf I would play with a 45 posts hard limit

Heh

I think this game day I'll be unable to get anywhere close to that limit luckily

Please, just don't try to lynch me just because I'm way limited

Maybe some game I'll get to break my limit

Heh

What should we do now?

I think I got some reads but I need a separate post

Hmmm

Am I doing this right?

Meh, I probably need to sleep, so see you all
What is this? Creature has played lite games before. Nova calls this out as fake a few posts later.

Drago and Don shading/disliking Rej in post 59 and 60 is yuck. Rej is like king of lhf and his posts should be read with that in mind. Reads like a shark smelling blood in the water you know? Or sharks. Probably not sharks cause statistics. Also because Drago immediately turns on Dom here.

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:05 am

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!

What do you want those posts to do Quin? Its like you're saying that there's another way to defend against it so enlighten me.

How is underwhelming and why does it matter? Like, what am I supposed to do if my reads on him and others are neutral? You guys want me to start pulling out reads out of my ass or what?
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 pm Hi everyone. Gonna try and play a game again. Don't get to used to it :feb:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:19 pm Okay let's go. It's day 1 now so I've got to limit myself but I don't think? it'll be a problem
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:44 pm well I'm not going to have to limit myself if nobody else says anything
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:45 pm Epi voted for me though so I've got that going for me
You are burning posts. None of these three posts accomplish anything except to use three of your 45 available posts. You aren't limiting yourself. You are bad.
I like Epignosis' analysis here. While I probably won't make 45 posts in a phase (probs jinxing myself here), I think wasteful posts are always :eye:-worthy, but in a game like this, especially so. Not only do I like the content of the post, but it makes me feel good about Epi on a gut level. That's new.

:D
This post is bad. I don't like it. I can't really explain it. It's like he's trying too hard to simply agree with Epi. It gives off a vibe of treading with caution as to appear as good as possible as to not say anything bad. The emote at the end further reinforces this read.

Tony you're bad.
Editor’s note: He meant Dom

And then Dom does the same back.
Dom wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:15 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:06 am Oh wait, I mean Dom you're bad. Not Tony, read the name wrong.
lol k
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:08 am
Dom wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:00 am
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 am
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm also hi im quin and i kind of sound like an asshole when i play mafia
Don't worry man I liked your first posts! Quite townish, and I agree that me vs Drago was looking like we were scumbuddies that tried out shit.
So you think Drago and Novas is V/W? While Drago was giving the impressions me and novas could be W/W.
With your assumption it could be taken as far as me, novas and Drago being W/W/W.
I doubt that the interactions between us were AI. How can I ensure you, me being town?

@novaselinenever The least thing I would do, would be buddying up with you

Hello Mac and Creature btw
@Creature had some reads in mind? I would like to read those!
hated that
Oh, we share similar feelings here. Maybe you're not so bad after all.
hated that too
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:08 am Noone wanna be a W in a V/W read Image
This is meta when people force to scumread me, lovely. :D
hated this more

I can see this kinda unfortunate cross posting from two wolves with similar play styles like me and Speed or Sloonei and Jay. I tend to think Dom and Drago aren’t all that similar. Still, it feels fake af. Probably w/v.

In light of the fact that Rej was not mislynched in this game (yay multigaming while behind!), I’ll subtract some scumminess from both of these players and leave my conclusion with a little less oomph in it.

Also, I just realized I’m confusing Rej and Rey so cut that king lhf comment.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:23 pm People who get a Day 1 gold star from the roll that I stole from the warden's desk:

nova
juliets
Dom
Dragomir

++++
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm I was just genuinly reacting, 33% sarcasm, nothing to hide and you guys acting like masked robbers that about to gangbang each other.
Double adverb alert.

Also, Rej should work on his similes.
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm I gave some reads and some thoughts.

Drago takes the argument "I knew Novas gth was a joke post, so I made my own joke post."
And then they pick on my "Novas goes hard with reads" post, that basically fits under the same argumentation of a joke post.

Drago gives me off fishy vibes from the beginning.

I have nullreads on most others, have to revisit my thoughts.
"Fishy vibes" is about as helpful as masked robbers planning to gangbang one another.
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:20 pm Point out who are the sheep's here. 5 players have voted so far. Nova, me, Epi, Quin, and Dom. Epi, Nova, and I both started the wagons on our votes so we don't count.

That leaves Quin and Dom. Quin provided reasons for his vote, albeit they didn't make sense, they were still reasons which didn't look forced. Dom is the worst out of all of us cause all he said was hated that on Rej. But, I did say let's get votes on his Rej and he obliged which is not a problem.

So all these sheeps aren't as bad as you think man. You're entire assertion on this easy lynch has made no freaking sense. There's only 5 fucking votes and they're all split on different wagons, how is that even a problem! You're liking 10 ppl voted for one person and dipped.

Now vote for Rej.
I already explained that "easy lynch" part but let's not discuss that any further, Drago I will not vote for someone just cuz you gonna tell me to vote for them, if I find someone reason or their vote easy or just looking taking the profit of the current climate then I will point that out regardless what other think about that so, yeah, me pointing out that make sense. And I actually will put my vote on someone when I will see more in this DP, if you have your accusation on Rej then I say it please follow it by all means. Even I suspect Rej but I need to see it more from him before actually voting for him
"I suspect Rej, but not enough to put him imperil his life." Noted.

Also, double actuallies. :shifty:

If I had to shoot someone right now with the gun that the warden was smart enough not to leave in his desk, it would be Rej.

If I had a second bullet, Oreki would get it.
The double adverb thing is a fair point and Epi is now dead.

Plus Drago and Dom probably cleared in the case of a Rej scum flip.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:53 pm Third bullet goes to Creature.
Internal monologue: Epi has so many suspects it is going to be difficult to tell who killed him.
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:42 pm Sure.

Who do you suspect?
This is directed at Epi.

Fry.jpg

Quin after Drago too but I already turned the page.

LC says things that make sense but I’ve gotten over the illusion that I’m good at reading LC.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:37 pm Here's a post I started putting together. Starting page 3 soon.

Rej is too awesome to vote for.

Epignosis judged townness by who is conserving posts. I think that's not a great way to determine alignment. I intend to post normally and I'm usually under 45 posts per phase anyway. I think.

I thought the same thing as Drago about Dom's post, but it could be just because I disagree with Epi's post and Dom agrees with it.
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 am What I think here that nova trying to make a case on drago with starting logic. I can see town making a posts like that but I don't get why Nova trying to push for drago in that enviroment is if he's trying to make mislynch D1, lots of assuming here

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!

This post, I feel like someone trying to take the profit of the current environment, while making a side comment "This is not w/w argument", c'mon if you have something in the table then split, I feel like you more reads than that, don't you?
I agree with Oreki's spoilered post above. I think it could easily be w/w, I don't see anything here that can't be easily faked for distancing. I might vote for Quin.

Juliets defending Dom with regard to Epi-history is pretty normal.

@Dragomir Oreki said Rej was the easiest lynch, and I tend to agree with him. Rej is putting out a lot dubious statements IMO, and it would be a lot easier to take a hold of one of them, show why it's suspicious, and cast a vote. Much harder to lynch a player with fewer, more tempered posts. Easier lynch.
I don’t like this as much.
Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:14 am Rej continues to entertain, while at the same time spurs interaction and content. Diggin' it.

The Rej-Drago-Nova stuff makes my eyes go blurry a bit. Not interested.

Nova made a post with two Mac posts... I found the Mac posts to be pretty normal, but Dom says it's trolling. :confused:

LOL Epi wants to lynch Rej and Oreki, the two I want to not lynch. At least I like his questions.

HEY, did Epi actually vote for me? Get outta here...

Guess not. I'm caught up! Still mostly Drago/Nova/Rej/Quin entanglement in the thread... Quin is the vote I am laying down right now. [VOTE: Quin] aubergine
I think Rej and Draco are the most suspicious players at this point in my read through and a scum flip for either should clear the other and Dom. I don’t like the push away from that spot.

Plus, Rej being entertaining is not a good reason to townread him.

Implying trolling isn’t normal for Mac lol.

The Quin vote is weak.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:14 am
Dom wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:00 am
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 am
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm also hi im quin and i kind of sound like an asshole when i play mafia
Don't worry man I liked your first posts! Quite townish, and I agree that me vs Drago was looking like we were scumbuddies that tried out shit.
So you think Drago and Novas is V/W? While Drago was giving the impressions me and novas could be W/W.
With your assumption it could be taken as far as me, novas and Drago being W/W/W.
I doubt that the interactions between us were AI. How can I ensure you, me being town?

@novaselinenever The least thing I would do, would be buddying up with you

Hello Mac and Creature btw
@Creature had some reads in mind? I would like to read those!
hated that
I don’t think clumsy wording is ever a good tell. Of all the things I dislike in the post that’s the least of them. More problematic is trying to form groups so early on but that could just be a style thing
I like this post but Tony1 is dead so...
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:28 am Okay caught up but I didn’t really comprehend any of what was going on. Tunneling maybe on Epi if only because I don’t think post counts will actually matter much (45 perhaps a bit high a limit, enough to make the game more accessible but not functionally stifling discussion). Drago is town. Rej is bait. I have no idea on Nova. Oreki is earnest which is gonna be Town from me. I like LC to stay around because he produces good content and I can read him well enough. Sabie isn’t getting lynched on my watch this time. I’ll reread Quin but I’m not buying that case. That leaves Creature. Hey crocodile man, how’s it going? How’s life? I appreciate that you signed up for this game even knowing it might stifle your style. Not gonna clear ya.
We can take these as true thoughts. Of course, it’s just scumreads on dead townies and townreads in my suspects so...

@tonystarkprime do you still townread Drago and Rej?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention]
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin agreed with me that entertaining =/= good.

Juliets and Sabie also want to ignore the Dom/Rej/Draco pile with exactly one wolf in it.

My phone is ignoring my autocorrect settings that Juliets is a word and does not need to be converted to Juliet’s and Dom is a word and does not need to be converted to DoK and the further converted to Dropped off the kiddos.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:03 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:47 pm @Dragomir --

You're awfully close to the post limit. why do you keep double posting with no attempt to multiquote?
Multiquoting is pretty hard for me to do on a phone as ill have open up multiple tabs, copy paste this and that, just takes too much time.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:30 pm Effective immediately, Jackofhearts2005 is replacing birdwithteeth11.
Get hype!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:50 pm Shot:
Chaser:

Dragomir wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:59 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:28 pm
....that is willfully naive.
Naive how? If you believe that the players who have voted are townies, it's only logical to think that those who haven't contained the mafia. Thinking otherwise would contradicting yourself.

I'm not saying that they're town for voting but that the way they're playing is town to me.
Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:28 pmI have no idea what happened there and you all confuse me.
Try reading it again.
You said the baddies had to be in the non-voters lol. but k
Dom wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:07 pm 1) rej: "how can i ensure you that i am town"/ "no really guys THIS is my town meta"
2) tony: what u said bro
3) drago: "you're good because we agree"/ "non voters must be bad"/ mr. post a lot but not say that much in individual posts and then multiquote in one post of a double post where someone asked why you don't and you say it's too hard on your phone lol i made a good joke about this guys
Lol Dom can be town between the problem triplets.

BirdwithJack is not as good of a nickname as BirdofHearts I’m just sayin.

223 Sabie switches over to Creature. Not my favorite. Like tbf, Creature looks scummy. He also looks like a safe place for wolves to push.

241 Quin telling me to follow my heart.

243 I like this post from Sabie. It’s funny and feels genuine.

245 Drago colors a perfect rainbow list in spite of having difficulty multiquoting.

Tony gets lynched, which is a fucking travesty because there was little discussion of Tony D1. Who the fuck was voting him? Epi, Rej, Juliets, Nova. Of which I remember Epi talking about Tony. Alternative wagons are Creature (Tony, Sabie) and Rej (Drago, Dom).

10 points from Gryffindor Blue Lion Rej, Juliets and Nova.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:45 pm Aight I did some catch ups overnight and narrowed the scum team down to Dragomir/Creature/Epignosis and Juliets. Epi/Juliets being the variable player. Dragomir is absolutely obvscum and needs to bite it.
I like this from Mac. It leaves off Rej and LC as potential scum. It includes Creature but that’s understandable and it includes Epi but Epi wasn’t getting lynched and the only reason Epi didn’t lose 10 points for the Tony lynch is because from my perspective, he’s already dead.

In conclusion, Mac probably town and can I bust you please?

Dom kinda agrees with this, adding to my townread of him. (Why Dom not tunneling me?)
Dragomir wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:33 pm Rej, Mac, and Sabie. They seem like the type to kill Quin imo.

I just remembered that this game has a post limit. Gotta chill.
I don’t know why he thinks this. Drago seems the type to buck rule of 3 but that’s mostly just me backing into reads I already have.

Juliets already voting for Creature. Thanks, I hate it.

Dom votes for...Creature. So does Rej. Day 2 is terrible.

Creature’s not wrong about being great at pointing out mislynches and bad at doing something about it. Watched town Creature protest mislynches ineffectively so many times. Too late now.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:30 pm You guys Three Houses is so damn good.
This fucking guy. Like the “this is fine” meme except the dog is playing Switch and grinning as he burns.

[mention]Quin[/mention]

I don’t think I’m going to recruit anyone cause I hate having a 25 person army and the game is like “you may bring 12 people to the next battle cause we balanced the level that way for scrubs who let their units die.” I literally have stopped playing three perfectly good Fire Emblem games over who to bring/which supports to get paralysis. So I’m just gonna recruit nobody and bring my current posse on every mission.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Day 2 is just everyone listing suspects but voting Creature instead while Creature is #doingherbest #Ninoislove #FireEmblem.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:03 am Jack stop playing FE
No!
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:07 am Overall I think Juliets and Drago are 1 and 2 on the suspect list. Sabie, Dom, and Jack can share spot 3.
Any questions? Anything at all? A 45 post limit in 48 hours is almost non existent in a game this size this shouldn’t be this quiet.
Tony can have a townlean for mind meld on the top suspects, even if his next 3 aren’t as good.

[VOTE: Juliets] aubergine
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Jack is going in with big posts, gotta reread it all, it's mostly some high level big talk I gotta decrypt. But nice to see someone active.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

Rej wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:31 am Tbh I also would like to hear more from Mac, some reads, some stance. The last time I played with him he always had stuff to input.

Also gonna check out how the Creature wagon started and how he got twisted to look scum possibly.
I am a coin operated boy. In that the coin that operates me is people listening to me and lynching Dragomir.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:24 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:31 am Tbh I also would like to hear more from Mac, some reads, some stance. The last time I played with him he always had stuff to input.

I am a coin operated boy. In that the coin that operates me is people listening to me and lynching Dragomir.
Why I have a bad feeling about this. But maybe you and Jack could be right. I wanted to ISO posts but this DP is 48hrs luckily. I was busy today but I will dig into some people, I promise!
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

So I skimmed through the posts that have been made today but still don't understand why I have two votes. Because I voted Creature? I did some work to come to that conclusion which was ultimately wrong, but I tried hard to inform myself about his game and place my vote based on that.

Anyway, I'll have to go over these posts again tomorrow when I'm not so tired and maybe I'll see it. but I've been and still am busy and can't expend a lot of energy arguing that I'm civ. But I am.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:37 pm So I skimmed through the posts that have been made today but still don't understand why I have two votes. Because I voted Creature? I did some work to come to that conclusion which was ultimately wrong, but I tried hard to inform myself about his game and place my vote based on that.

Anyway, I'll have to go over these posts again tomorrow when I'm not so tired and maybe I'll see it. but I've been and still am busy and can't expend a lot of energy arguing that I'm civ. But I am.
I’m voting for you because you wrote off the majority of D1 for no real reason and you voted both Creature and Tony for reasoning that was barely present.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:45 pm Aight I did some catch ups overnight and narrowed the scum team down to Dragomir/Creature/Epignosis and Juliets. Epi/Juliets being the variable player. Dragomir is absolutely obvscum and needs to bite it.
I like this from Mac. It leaves off Rej and LC as potential scum. It includes Creature but that’s understandable and it includes Epi but Epi wasn’t getting lynched and the only reason Epi didn’t lose 10 points for the Tony lynch is because from my perspective, he’s already dead.

In conclusion, Mac probably town and can I bust you please?

Dom kinda agrees with this, adding to my townread of him. (Why Dom not tunneling me?)
Dragomir wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:33 pm Rej, Mac, and Sabie. They seem like the type to kill Quin imo.

I just remembered that this game has a post limit. Gotta chill.
I don’t know why he thinks this. Drago seems the type to buck rule of 3 but that’s mostly just me backing into reads I already have.

Juliets already voting for Creature. Thanks, I hate it.

Dom votes for...Creature. So does Rej. Day 2 is terrible.

Creature’s not wrong about being great at pointing out mislynches and bad at doing something about it. Watched town Creature protest mislynches ineffectively so many times. Too late now.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:30 pm You guys Three Houses is so damn good.
This fucking guy. Like the “this is fine” meme except the dog is playing Switch and grinning as he burns.

@Quin

I don’t think I’m going to recruit anyone cause I hate having a 25 person army and the game is like “you may bring 12 people to the next battle cause we balanced the level that way for scrubs who let their units die.” I literally have stopped playing three perfectly good Fire Emblem games over who to bring/which supports to get paralysis. So I’m just gonna recruit nobody and bring my current posse on every mission.
I recruited a couple of people but that's effectively what I'm doing. The paralogues and missions are so much lower a level than the main story though so I end up using my extras for those missions.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Quin »

fuck i came back to life again
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

And Jack has put in the work. I still townread Rej. Not Drago.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

why do people town read mac?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:19 pm why do people town read mac?
why not?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

Most of these people have a more updated understanding of my play based on recent games. We haven't played together in a long time. Your meta understanding of me is accurate at times even still but the last few games I have been not as immersed as I can sometimes be.

If you remove the meta lens and still find me suspicious that's a different thing altogether. Feel free to address this and I will try to respond/do better.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I'm on vacation and there isn't much service here so pardon my lack of interaction.
Jack making a comeback I feel a little better about him at this point.
Drago I'm wondering you were super against rej but now seem so sure its mac instead. Why the change?
Also mac seems super convinced its drago I don't recall why
The reason I thought juliets maybe was because she was quick to follow both of the mislynches of the day.
I didn't see tony as bad initially because he was less talkative and not as involved. It seems to me when he's mafia he's better at appearing civ and is more talkative and involved kind of like how he is now...
Spirityo hope you're able to join in
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

8 pages to read? No problem

Let’s do this
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:50 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:37 pm So I skimmed through the posts that have been made today but still don't understand why I have two votes. Because I voted Creature? I did some work to come to that conclusion which was ultimately wrong, but I tried hard to inform myself about his game and place my vote based on that.

I’m voting for you because you wrote off the majority of D1 for no real reason and you voted both Creature and Tony for reasoning that was barely present.
I don't see how my reasoning for Creature was barely present. I compared his posting in this game to two games where he was civ and one game where he was bad and decided this game looked more like the bad game.

What do you mean I wrote off the majority of Day 1?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 am
why not?
Because there is no content to even judge.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:44 am
Most of these people have a more updated understanding of my play based on recent games. We haven't played together in a long time. Your meta understanding of me is accurate at times even still but the last few games I have been not as immersed as I can sometimes be.

If you remove the meta lens and still find me suspicious that's a different thing altogether. Feel free to address this and I will try to respond/do better.
See above.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Sloonei »

There’s a decent chance once again that I’ll be late with the host post today. Apologies for the unnecessary suspense if so.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Rej or Mac?

idk who i think is worse rn.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'd say Mac looks worse.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:44 am

I didn't find Dom's accusation, where he easily posted an image of your entire ISO to indicate how underwhelming it was, to be meta-based. I took it at face value, and it still didn't look good. [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Juliets
Long Con
Oreki

Macdougall
nova
Rej
sabie
Drago
Dom

Jack
TSP

———————

So finishing up day one, of the people alive I’ve split it as such from top to bottom as good, bad, and ugly no content.

In more colloquial terms. The players at the top posted either in a way I found to be in line with a towny or their town meta(ish) while everyone else performed at a sub par level in the day discussion, or was heavily involved in nova’s kerfuffle that I think was a waste of time for most everyone involved.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 2]

Post by sprityo »

Dom wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:18 pm LOL @ Creature flipping out and actually producing content once he receives a shit ton of votes.
This happened last game too

also, wonderful to see you again Dom!
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:29 pm Okay well two of my four were town that means the other two have to be Mafia because I can't be entirely wrong.
Do you remember assassination classroom? I’m sure Jay does
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dom wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:39 am Dude-- you're posting at 3AM and asking why people aren't responding and it's quite sad. : (

Actually in a game with such little activity as yesterday, that’s a theory I can support.
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”