Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [GAME OVER]

Today is a potential MYLO. Who runs the prison?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Dom
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
8%
Macdougall
33%
novaselinenever
No votes
Rej
25%
sabie12
No votes
sig
No votes
sprityo
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Crab People (Host/dead/non)
33%

Total votes: 12
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 68

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 3]

Post by Dom »

OK... I didn't get the read from juliets in the slightest.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

I am not surprised to have votes. I am surprised that Nova isn't one of them. Also sprityo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh wait sprityo actually is voting me. That's odd given his reread had me quite high...

But still it's on form.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Does anyone have any reason to town read Nova?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:36 pm Does anyone have any reason to town read Nova?
He feels pretty townie and I have a lot of other scumreads. :shrug2:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

He doesn't feel like anything to me and Nova is very townie when he is town.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I have no reason to town read nova.
I find it weird that people have done so.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tbh there are too many people here who need to be solved. Not enough people wearing their townie badge.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

did you know you have total control of that situation?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sprityo... your reread had me civ and then you made up some thing about voting for voting lurkers in order to justify tossing a vote on me in the hopes it'd just run away right?

Why do you want me dead? Do you think I am a bad townie?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:42 pm did you know you have total control of that situation?
:nicenod:

Well of myself sure. I will give this thing a whirl.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:36 pm Does anyone have any reason to town read Nova?
He feels pretty townie and I have a lot of other scumreads. :shrug2:
Jack and Nova team compatible?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Just fyi Dom I'd say I am getting town reads from players who aren't at liberty to disclose why given we are an infodump free zone.

That and scum.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I guess I'm just in the dark about everything.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I don't know about nova. I've been iffy on him so far but I'm not really sure what hes like when he's bad. I think I've mostly just seen him as town but he seems a little different this time.
I am however familiar with Tony being scummy and I think tony 2.0 is bad. He's more talkative more trying to solve things and that's how he was as mafia. It was like hes a better civ whole being mafia and theres a clear change between how he was at first and now
I am putting my vote there. I'm at a concert and can't really be here for end of day. I'm sorry all.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Being thrown out the window is a metaphor for having my case ignored.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by novaselinenever »

novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:39 pm He doesn't feel like anything to me and Nova is very townie when he is town.
My D1 was the towniest Nova that ever towned, so I'm calling bullshit on this
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Jack I do believe you could be bad. Last time you tunneled me to this extent you were indeed bad and I was as I am now, civ. You apparently missed that I looked at Creature's other games and made a call based on his behavior in this game as compared to those. You aren't listening to anything I have to say about my Day 1 thoughts even though I posted about them on Day 1. I don't believe you are coming from a place of good.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 2]

Post by Rej »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm Your "reads"
*Your made up assertions with zero justification.

You're getting a zero in my class for not showing your work.
I was going back Isoing Creature's post and after rereading them with the knowledge of him being town I got some new thoughts.
So it was all out fault reading Creature wrong, but that guy really dropped just gth reads under pressure and he was afraid to vote because honestly this game is hard to read.
Hard to read because of disregardation of a playstyle for example.

And Creature was probably correct in some points, even if lazy my belly feeling tells me Creature had bigger thought processes behind him and maybe just waited for people to defend him.

Maybe he really was thinking that mafia would be on his back getting him and maybe he hit a point.
Mafia should knew that it might be dangerous for Creature to get defended and maybe create a dangerous couterwagon. This really would depend on who cooperates with whom and how Creature receives help.
But all the way mafia should rather try to keep the lynch active and give Creature zero chance to defend.

That's a reason why I DISLIKE such posts as Dom has posted here. I bet there is more, I already saw some skimming through back to this scenario.

I really had a terrible day, lost my best friend, I wasn't able to do bigger ISOs as promised. And for the recent posters: I think they are fine everyone took a position I just have a weird feeling about the Dougall train being to convenient.

I will put my vote on Dom so you guys know that I take a position in this whole case, and whatever outcome we get, I feel like I atleast didn't talk BS in analysing Creature and his cases. If I had more time I would dig more into it.

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:00 pm I don't know about nova. I've been iffy on him so far but I'm not really sure what hes like when he's bad. I think I've mostly just seen him as town but he seems a little different this time.
I am however familiar with Tony being scummy and I think tony 2.0 is bad. He's more talkative more trying to solve things and that's how he was as mafia. It was like hes a better civ whole being mafia and theres a clear change between how he was at first and now
I am putting my vote there. I'm at a concert and can't really be here for end of day. I'm sorry all.
First part,

I'm town move along. Thanks.

Second part,

novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:09 pm Jack I do believe you could be bad. Last time you tunneled me to this extent you were indeed bad and I was as I am now, civ. You apparently missed that I looked at Creature's other games and made a call based on his behavior in this game as compared to those. You aren't listening to anything I have to say about my Day 1 thoughts even though I posted about them on Day 1. I don't believe you are coming from a place of good.

Hmm I have Jack as bad on my gth. He was seemingly putting in work when he entered the game but idk it felt fake to me. Reminded me of Shockheaded Jack.

What did you get on LC?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:09 pm Jack I do believe you could be bad. Last time you tunneled me to this extent you were indeed bad and I was as I am now, civ. You apparently missed that I looked at Creature's other games and made a call based on his behavior in this game as compared to those. You aren't listening to anything I have to say about my Day 1 thoughts even though I posted about them on Day 1. I don't believe you are coming from a place of good.

Show me on D2 where you decided to vote Creature.

Cause you going “vote Jack for voting me” does fuck and all to make me think you’re not a wolf.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This game was less frustrating when I wasn’t paying attention.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention]

Do you think I could be scum with Tony?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If I can get my four townreads to each day I am scum with a different one of my townreads, I achieve my secret win condition and I am this close.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:14 pm

Show me on D2 where you decided to vote Creature.

Cause you going “vote Jack for voting me” does fuck and all to make me think you’re not a wolf.
Here on Day 1 is when I started suspecting Creature:
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 pm @Creature I'm having the most trouble reading you as civ. Here are some examples of why:
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:05 am Oh fuck

Oh fuck fuck fuck

I don't know how tf I would play with a 45 posts hard limit

Heh

I think this game day I'll be unable to get anywhere close to that limit luckily

Please, just don't try to lynch me just because I'm way limited

Maybe some game I'll get to break my limit

Heh

What should we do now?

I think I got some reads but I need a separate post

Hmmm

Am I doing this right?

Meh, I probably need to sleep, so see you all
I don't know you well Creature but I think you understand what we are supposed to be doing. And I don't get the comment about having reads but needing a second post. Why? And where is that post? Are you just kidding around in this entire post?
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:19 pm Hello

I hope this game is doing well without me

lol

ffs though, posting one single post doesn't help shit

I can't get any reactions with a single post like this ffs

Hmm

Can someone just tell me who is a confident townread?
Why are we having to do without you? Is there some reason you are not posting? And what do you mean you can't get any reactions with a single post like this? Who said you could only do single posts? And why can't you determine for yourself who you think is town?
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:02 pm Yeh, I tried skim reading all posts but I can't pinpoint any particular townread besides novaselina.

I think I'll just sheep what others say because they should know each other better than I do.

I'll mostly be selective on who to trust so I'll take less responsibility for the loss if it happens.

First: can someone talk me through Dragomir and/or Rej? Rej looks lynchbait particularly.
Are you kidding here? Sheeping what others say and putting yourself in position to take less responsibility for a loss if it happens is what a mafia would do. Are you saying this because you think we'll believe a mafia would never say such a thing?

And then when Epi suggests you determine who is bad by asking some questions the only question you ask is "who are you voting for"?.

I don't know Creature, maybe I'm totally misreading you but it doesn't seem like you're really playing the game, just posting every so often to be seen. I can understand a joke post but all of your posts seem like maybe you're joking. Please help me understand what you are doing.
Here in Day 2 is where I said I had looked at his other games and felt like this one best looked like his baddie game. I asked him for some town games in another game I was playing with him where I was also investigating him so that piece is missing from this game.
juliets wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:24 pm Imo after looking at some of Creatures past games his behavior here does not appear to be civ so I am placing a vote there for now.
I am not concerned with what you think about me voting for you. You appear to be trying to say I voted people without reason which is just obviously not true. I don't think you could misread me that badly.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

what
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:18 pm @novaselinenever

To keep it real, I have no idea. Also to keep it even realer that's a weird question lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

Is there like something?
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm missing*
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:11 pm
sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:00 pm I don't know about nova. I've been iffy on him so far but I'm not really sure what hes like when he's bad. I think I've mostly just seen him as town but he seems a little different this time.
First part,

I'm town move along. Thanks.

Second part,

I believe Nova is town, because I like this post.

The suspicion of me, however, should go. I'm town as well, Nova.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:29 pm

To keep it real, I have no idea. Also to keep it even realer that's a weird question lol
Dom thinks I’m scum with Mac.
Mac thinks I’m scum with you.
You think I’m gth bad and am interested in Sabie’s Tony suspicions.

So I just need Tony to think I’m scum with Dom.

Or.
You could help me lynch Juliets, who is a night bowler.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:32 pm

Or.
mk
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:24 pm Imo after looking at some of Creatures past games his behavior here does not appear to be civ so I am placing a vote there for now.
I have no idea what about Creature’s past town games doesn’t look like Creature’s game here. Cause you didn’t say. Cause you weren’t trying very hard to evaluate him. Which is exactly the reason you gave for why Tony1 should be lynched.

I don’t believe you believed Tony was scum. I don’t believe you believed Creature was scum. I don’t believe you believe my suspicion on you is unbelievable.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

the worst thing juliets has done is that post where she voted jack
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm gonna miss end of day.

Legacy civ read on TSP.

I think Nova's little burst of energy after I voted for him was ok.

I'm gonna put my vote on Juliets for self pres.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:39 pm
I have no idea what about Creature’s past town games doesn’t look like Creature’s game here. Cause you didn’t say. Cause you weren’t trying very hard to evaluate him. Which is exactly the reason you gave for why Tony1 should be lynched.

I don’t believe you believed Tony was scum. I don’t believe you believed Creature was scum. I don’t believe you believe my suspicion on you is unbelievable.
Whatever. I think you are disingenuous and you are definitely wrong about me but I'm done with you this phase.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Pretty sure this is two town wagons but meh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

F it. My radar needs my trust.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:32 pm

Or.
Ohh that. I struggled with putting Tony as good in that GTH, I had you as bad (do I still do? no idea lol). So yeah I think it's possible.

I actually like Juliets tbqh. I'm not seeing it. I still want LC's head, and I could settle for Dom's. he's been shitting on a whole lot of things and questioning stuff people are doing without really having a plan of his own. I mean anyone for him is "do you have reason to town read X, I don't." lol.

A lot of bad faith coming from him.
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:39 pm

Whatever. I think you are disingenuous and you are definitely wrong about me but I'm done with you this phase.
This is the first Juliets post I don't like.
novaselinenever
Hitman

LC and Mac townreading him is a big yikes from me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tony is civ