Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 229

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 1]

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:54 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:48 pm I like this. People scum reading me. More of what I'm used to.
...??????
What's so confusing?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 0]

Post by Dragomir »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:10 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:24 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:13 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:01 pm I don't feel like explaining my town read on Jay. Nothing scummy about that.
It's not only the lack of expanding but more so your whole entrance. You start with that strong vouch, then when prodded turns to light jokes and icebreakers using the theme and host to pull you through the thread. It's a big mess, and it feels like you weren't sure how to enter the thread and went on with a mix of down to business following the marks of the early gth reads and trying to be 'fun'. It's not natural.

Also why the need to comment "nothing scummy about that"?
I was very sure about how I wanted to enter the thread. The mess was on purpose. I strongly disagree. It's perfectly natural.
If it was on purpose, how was it natural?
Because it was not forced.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:01 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:59 pm I think Dragomir’s behavior to this point has been goofy, but not outlandish. When he expanded on his read that I’m no good, I thought he looked pretty genuine. The case may not be “strong”, but that’s not a standard I’m holding any case to at this stage of a Mafia game.

It’s about me so I grant the potential for biases etc. A Dragomir voter and/or accuser should talk about this.
I've said things about Dragomir, but I'm waiting to hear from Dragomir.
What do you want to hear from me?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

go cleveland browns! !

Epignosis wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:34 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:56 pm Can drago and Rej both be bad?
Three votes on Dragomir. Three votes on Rej.

You are asking this question but you aren't voting for either one. Bad.
:beer:
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:00 am JJJ and Mac look worser than before.
Fayt is ok.
Epi is also ok.
y tho
Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:36 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:01 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:59 pm I think Dragomir’s behavior to this point has been goofy, but not outlandish. When he expanded on his read that I’m no good, I thought he looked pretty genuine. The case may not be “strong”, but that’s not a standard I’m holding any case to at this stage of a Mafia game.

It’s about me so I grant the potential for biases etc. A Dragomir voter and/or accuser should talk about this.
I've said things about Dragomir, but I'm waiting to hear from Dragomir.
What do you want to hear from me?
I'd like to know why you make yourself a victim in every interaction and propose no solutions, but rather bask in your victimhood as if that will help us find a baddie.
Thanks.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:41 am I'd like to know why you make yourself a victim in every interaction and propose no solutions, but rather bask in your victimhood as if that will help us find a baddie.
Thanks.
Because I believe that I am. It should help us find a baddie. I have provided a solution. Move on from it and focus on those that tried coming after me. But you guys refuse to do that so what the hell am I supposed to do? That tizzy I created provided a lot of discussions that could be used for reads which is how my scum reads on LC and Jay came to fruition.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:39 pm I'm voting for Dragomir. I'm probably wrong. I don't care. I do stupid things. Like chase cars.
This really pisses me off. Epi is bad.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:35 pm I just got massively screwed by J. Williams in the DET-GBP game sliding on his ass on purpose in front of the end zone to let Crosby kick a field goal. I didn't lose anything, but damn. What could have been.

That said, the officiating sucked in favor of GBP. Two face mask penalties on Flowers? Guy has never had one and shouldn't have had either tonight.

In that game, the dogs lost. Let it not be so here.
Detriot should have 100% won that game. I'm more infuriated by the Browns and Seahawks game though. Browns had every chance to win the game but they blew it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:04 am
Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:41 am I'd like to know why you make yourself a victim in every interaction and propose no solutions, but rather bask in your victimhood as if that will help us find a baddie.
Thanks.
Because I believe that I am. It should help us find a baddie. I have provided a solution. Move on from it and focus on those that tried coming after me. But you guys refuse to do that so what the hell am I supposed to do? That tizzy I created provided a lot of discussions that could be used for reads which is how my scum reads on LC and Jay came to fruition.
Elaborate. Elucidate.
I dunno. Create #content.

Anything but what you're doing would be great.

TOTAL WITCH HUNT BAD FAKE NEWS CROOKED MEDIA BAD

das u rn
Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:06 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:39 pm I'm voting for Dragomir. I'm probably wrong. I don't care. I do stupid things. Like chase cars.
L O L
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:08 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:35 pm I just got massively screwed by J. Williams in the DET-GBP game sliding on his ass on purpose in front of the end zone to let Crosby kick a field goal. I didn't lose anything, but damn. What could have been.

That said, the officiating sucked in favor of GBP. Two face mask penalties on Flowers? Guy has never had one and shouldn't have had either tonight.

Detriot should have 100% won that game. I'm more infuriated by the Browns and Seahawks game though. Browns had every chance to win the game but they blew it.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:17 am I can’t read this right now I promise I will in the morning
I’m not looking forward to another day 1 Rej vs Drago fight
Rej and I haven't even interacted bro.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:08 am
Thanks.
Elaborate. Elucidate.

das u rn
L O L
Are you trying to say that all I've been doing is just say that the accusations against me are fake and bad?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:09 am

I can't see this image.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Why do you guys think Dragomir ignored my post about him?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:12 am
Thanks.
Elaborate. Elucidate.

das u rn
L O L
Are you trying to say that all I've been doing is just say that the accusations against me are fake and bad?
Mostly. Yeah.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:13 am

I can't see this image.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:14 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:12 am
Thanks.
Elaborate. Elucidate.

das u rn
L O L
Mostly. Yeah.
I hard disagree but I won't argue.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:13 am Why do you guys think Dragomir ignored my post about him?
Which post?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:15 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:13 am

I can't see this image.
Still can't.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I can't see giphy gifs.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:sigh:

This is also a great example of why you're bad.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

And you'll just have to miss out on my Baker Mayfield gifs.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

me hoping i'm right about dracayrus
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:59 am Nothing changed. I still like tizzies. Else I wouldnt had engaged myself in this.

The question rather is if you are the same civillian JJJ from the other game? I'd say no.

Back then (persona game) you got heavily pressured and then you started your rational and well thought civillian play. Now I feel things are differently. You dont do your analysis you are underwhelming in contrast to your previous plays.

So JJJ tell me what changed?

You didnt come any further than saying "rej is lackluster he is a wolf".
Expecting “analysis” right now, from anyone, is quite silly. Most players in this thread have < 20 posts. The content is relatively thin. Instead we operate with posts in real-time, and that’s what you see.

Moreover, the way you just reduced everything I have said about you to “Rej is lackluster” is ridiculous. Go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:19 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:12 am Are you trying to say that all I've been doing is just say that the accusations against me are fake and bad?
Mostly. Yeah.
I think this is the crux of things innit? I would guess that many people in this thread have a similar interpretation of your play to Dom (those who disagree can interject).

So I would like to officially give you this exclusive opportunity to rail against your accusers and say NAY! I have done MORE than you say I have done! Just jot down a quick list of all of your contributions to this point as you perceive and remember them.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I don't even need to hear NAY!

I need to her solutions. What's your plan?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:09 am I don't even need to hear NAY!

I need to her solutions. What's your plan?
Dragomir stated suspicions of Long Con and of me, and he provided specific reasons for each. Please describe what you feel is lacking in those reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

What isn't lacking about his read of you?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:30 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:58 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:55 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:07 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:01 pm I don't feel like explaining my town read on Jay. Nothing scummy about that.
There mustn’t be much to it, the thread is still a baby. There’s little effort needed here, lad. Why don’t you feel like it? :goofp:
I don't want to explain reads that I'm not very serious about.
Sure.

How about instead of explaining the read itself, you talk about why you made the post.
I just felt like doing that.
Ok how about talking about why you felt that way?
>Trying to go with the grain
>Hiding behind off-radar and focusing his attacks on an already suspected target. Similar to the first point.

LC = bad for me. It's only one post. A bit too early to tell if this is the direction that LC is going for the day with. Because of those 2 things, I'm not married to this read, but this is how I feel right now.
And LC?

Why am I not suspicious off the same logic?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

There mustn’t be much to it, the thread is still a baby. There’s little effort needed here, lad. Why don’t you feel like it? :goofp:
Sure.

How about instead of explaining the read itself, you talk about why you made the post.
>Hiding behind off-radar and focusing his attacks on an already suspected target. Similar to the first point.

LC = bad for me. It's only one post. A bit too early to tell if this is the direction that LC is going for the day with. Because of those 2 things, I'm not married to this read, but this is how I feel right now.
And LC?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

And Epignosis?

Didn't even elaborate that much.
He just said he suspects me and is bad.

Am I bad? If not, why am I different than Epi and LC and Jay?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:14 am What isn't lacking about his read of you?
Maybe “lacking” is the wrong word. “Disingenuous” is better. His suspicion of me wasn’t “well-founded”, but that means nothing to me compared to “was it genuine?”

He has fielded suspicion from a ton of people in this game and he hasn’t suspected them all. What I feel [mention]Dragomir[/mention] has struggled to do is to explain in clear terms what the differences are — something you understandably don’t care for Dom. I am tasking myself with digging into the following distinction:

Dragomir has failed to explain all of his reads effectively because they are not real.

Dragomir has failed to explain all of his reads effectively because he doesn’t entirely know how.

Reminder to self to look at the Scrimmage game where Dragomir was a civilian and faced constant misguided pressure.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:04 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:12 am Are you trying to say that all I've been doing is just say that the accusations against me are fake and bad?
Mostly. Yeah.
I think this is the crux of things innit? I would guess that many people in this thread have a similar interpretation of your play to Dom (those who disagree can interject).

So I would like to officially give you this exclusive opportunity to rail against your accusers and say NAY! I have done MORE than you say I have done! Just jot down a quick list of all of your contributions to this point as you perceive and remember them.
I'd rather not. I see that there's no convincing you guys to my side so I'd rather not spend energy on something that won't help. You could always do it for me though.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I hard-debunked the stuff against me already anyway.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:15 am

Sure.

And LC?

Because LC is worse. I have something else extra aside from that point I made about him. It's not info. Also, I can't suspect everyone. Only 3 scums and I'm already suspecting 4 people. Jay, LC, Epi, and Fayt.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:26 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:04 am
Mostly. Yeah.

I'd rather not. I see that there's no convincing you guys to my side so I'd rather not spend energy on something that won't help. You could always do it for me though.
No dude. lol

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:24 am
Dom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:14 am What isn't lacking about his read of you?
Maybe “lacking” is the wrong word. “Disingenuous” is better. His suspicion of me wasn’t “well-founded”, but that means nothing to me compared to “was it genuine?”

He has fielded suspicion from a ton of people in this game and he hasn’t suspected them all. What I feel @Dragomir has struggled to do is to explain in clear terms what the differences are — something you understandably don’t care for Dom. I am tasking myself with digging into the following distinction:

Dragomir has failed to explain all of his reads effectively because they are not real.

Dragomir has failed to explain all of his reads effectively because he doesn’t entirely know how.

Reminder to self to look at the Scrimmage game where Dragomir was a civilian and faced constant misguided pressure.
Which one do you think it is?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:26 am I hard-debunked the stuff against me already anyway.
I could say the same for myself but you guys still suspect me so I don't really think either of us did.

:meany:
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Both leading wagons are village. Prove me wrong.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Based on what you just said to me I’d lean the former. When I get to my computer I will dig.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:31 am Based on what you just said to me I’d lean the former. When I get to my computer I will dig.
*Smashes keyboard*
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Man, I just don't know how you can look at my reads and say "yep, those are fake".
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 54

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:08 am
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:54 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:48 pm I like this. People scum reading me. More of what I'm used to.
...??????
What's so confusing?
Only game I've seen you in you were a ubiquitous townread. Do you usually get scumread? Where? (perdon if this was already asked)
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Somehow I completely missed page seven.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:32 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:31 am Based on what you just said to me I’d lean the former. When I get to my computer I will dig.
*Smashes keyboard*
I gave you a chance to speak for yourself, and you declined and asked me to do it for you.

I mean are you kidding? XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Rej »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:58 am
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:59 am Nothing changed. I still like tizzies. Else I wouldnt had engaged myself in this.

The question rather is if you are the same civillian JJJ from the other game? I'd say no.

Back then (persona game) you got heavily pressured and then you started your rational and well thought civillian play. Now I feel things are differently. You dont do your analysis you are underwhelming in contrast to your previous plays.

So JJJ tell me what changed?

You didnt come any further than saying "rej is lackluster he is a wolf".
Expecting “analysis” right now, from anyone, is quite silly. Most players in this thread have < 20 posts. The content is relatively thin. Instead we operate with posts in real-time, and that’s what you see.

Moreover, the way you just reduced everything I have said about you to “Rej is lackluster” is ridiculous. Go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done.
Yeah, you are already taking the spotlight, so go make something out of it.

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine

This is very offending (the statement in red). Like a wolf who tries too much to get attention from town, powerwolfing and almost angle-shooting here.

So JJJ just said he can't play like in the Persona game because of a reason that is not true. JJJ analysed minposter in the Persona game and now he can't do the same here?

JJJ is a wolf who's goal was to have 2 wagons running up in D1. :clap:

guys remember that my D1 reads on the Persona game were golden, I just lack the power to push as an individual.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:07 am speedchuck - Conflicting views here. Having met speedchuck in person has made me reevaluate how I consider his posts. I have to think on him too.
I know you've already sorted me but I'm curious about this. I'm always curious about how I seem to be online vs. in person.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 273

Post by novaselinenever »

Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:57 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:18 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm I don't get the scumreads on Dragomir. Sounds a bit forced by JJJ and novas, also it was quite a speedy jump.

Mac is looking OK

There was a thing with Sprityo and Michelle that bothered me. They just quoted each other and then dropped the D0 fluffing. It gave me a "picky" vibe.
I really wait for @sprityo and @Michelle post to deduct further about their alignment in the game.

Again about the above tizzy I feel like JJJ is town. It fits with his previous townplay of engagin agressively to collect as much data as possible from something, I like it and I wanna see more of it through the course of the game!

I am too tired to read a wolf in Drago or novas, in best case I want them to be town with us.

I will go sleep now, I hope I won't have to catch up that much pages when I am at work after I woke up.
Forced how?
Because they came too quick. Drago is easy to discuss and have a wagon formed on. Both civ and scum might know this.
Forced means that they're unnatural, so fake. How can JJJ be a town feel then?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also wtf is wrong with a first impression read? "Came too quick" makes no sense lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:15 am Anyway taking the shit was crazy. But the damage done to toilette...ooof cant add gifs or memes on mobile...so sad.
Light joke to ease up the thread. Yikes.

>Anyway

lol

Return to “Previous Side Missions”