79%

Total votes: 19
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 2]

Post by Benson »

Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:55 pm I don't miss iaafr. I seriously started skipping his posts altogether. Nothing against the guy, but his reads were total chaos, more than I have seen.
Awe I loved iaafr. I think he operates and thinks similar to me.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Long Con »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:16 pm Sorry for inactivity birthday stuff got right out of hand last two days and called into work currently there.

Seems as if right now Everstar is the top wagon I not her who else would people vote for daycare had two lynchs as an example.

Has hyena done anything amazingly still not town reading him but havn't read up since my last post so if he did something towny I there let me know and I'll look otherwise will tonight after work.
TL, this sentence is one I don't understand. What does it mean? Daycare?

Did anyone come up with something towny about Hyena for you? Your suspicion on Hyena seems to be based off a comparison to a game where he was bad and one where he was good. It's pretty vague, can you show us something more specific?
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:41 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:39 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:35 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:27 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:24 pm Michelle you wanted to talk if you are around So am i
hi.
Once, long ago, you said you catched up and dissapeard. Tell me what have from catching up back then.
I have slight reads for some player poated earlier but this I them I am more confident on my town reads then skim reads not gonna lie but pretty confident on the town ones also why i would prefore not lynching Eve today feeling leaving her alove another day will help sort her out more also why it's juat slight atm.

Still not 100% from that point forward I the 30's of pages woth alittle but seen with the grouping idea feel bad but have more time as this game goes to give it.

Haven't read you as either but you so far don't seem in your work meta having played against and with before so would prefore you to live for now

Towny
-Mac (you)
-Nanook
-Sprityo (i 100% misspelled this am sorry)

-Town Lean
-Everstar

Skumy leaning
-nutella

skumy
-hyena
Thanks, about Eve what gives you the TR?
From her early post and her attempt at leading come from a towny place to me, don't know I I missed anything of more recent places but from what I've read I like her but knowing she's a strong player makes me more reluctant to give the complete town read thous the slight still would rather see more from her when I have more time
This read doesn't look legit. If Eva flips town, then it feels like TMI, and if she flips bad, then it looks like w/w, because there isn't anything to support the read. Eva being a strong lynch possibility during most of Day 1 doesn't help the case.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:08 pm Well getting mislynched as ussaly

Monica sad
Serious AtE action here. Much obvious. Do not like.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:07 pm Okay just finshed Dragomir's ISO don't see multy quotes so heres my thoughts on him

-Seemed to go alittle far with evenstar (not alignment indicative)
-Made a case on 112 based off characters claims saying that a town wouldn't play that way but the case became empty due to random characters
-Not a lot of depth short anwsers threw shade on Mac leaving his vote there before leaving
-hasn't posted in thread since early yesterday morning (my time atleast)

Don't think this is enough to call him 100% scum but i don't think he has been pushing a town presence would love if he could come back and post a little. I know this is ironic coming from me but atleast am here now.

Conclusion
----------------
Scum lean on him based off what he did push when he was fairly active so willing to lynch this today, him missing for a long period doesn't make him look any better either.
These four reasons are each practically nothing. It's four nothings woven into a semblance of a case.

Then this line is really wishy-washy. This man is the busser we've been looking for. "Not enough to call him scum, but I'll put a vote there anyway." Indeed.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:03 pm Oh shit are we split up into separate threads now? Ok

RIP Tony, uhhh looks like Texas was something secret

Have some analysis I typed up over the night phase, will paste it over shortly
Wait do we see both halfs?

or is the other secert?
This is a man who knows exactly how many threads the game has been split into.

[VOTE: Trustworthy Liberal] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Benson wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:03 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:55 pm I don't miss iaafr. I seriously started skipping his posts altogether. Nothing against the guy, but his reads were total chaos, more than I have seen.
Awe I loved iaafr. I think he operates and thinks similar to me.
I do want to model my next game after his style. Looser than I have ever seen, throwing out alignment calls post-by-post with little care for what was said in the past.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

I dig the analysis, LC. I had similar concerns.

The only thing I'll argue is the TMI about the threads. My initial assumption was also that we were split into two groups.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:16 pm Sorry for inactivity birthday stuff got right out of hand last two days and called into work currently there.

Seems as if right now Everstar is the top wagon I not her who else would people vote for daycare had two lynchs as an example.

Has hyena done anything amazingly still not town reading him but havn't read up since my last post so if he did something towny I there let me know and I'll look otherwise will tonight after work.

Did anyone come up with something towny about Hyena for you? Your suspicion on Hyena seems to be based off a comparison to a game where he was bad and one where he was good. It's pretty vague, can you show us something more specific?
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:24 pm Michelle you wanted to talk if you are around So am i
hi.
Once, long ago, you said you catched up and dissapeard. Tell me what have from catching up back then.
I have slight reads for some player poated earlier but this I them I am more confident on my town reads then skim reads not gonna lie but pretty confident on the town ones also why i would prefore not lynching Eve today feeling leaving her alove another day will help sort her out more also why it's juat slight atm.

Still not 100% from that point forward I the 30's of pages woth alittle but seen with the grouping idea feel bad but have more time as this game goes to give it.

Haven't read you as either but you so far don't seem in your work meta having played against and with before so would prefore you to live for now

Towny
-Mac (you)
-Nanook

-Town Lean
-Everstar

Skumy leaning
-nutella

skumy
-hyena
From her early post and her attempt at leading come from a towny place to me, don't know I I missed anything of more recent places but from what I've read I like her but knowing she's a strong player makes me more reluctant to give the complete town read thous the slight still would rather see more from her when I have more time
This read doesn't look legit. If Eva flips town, then it feels like TMI, and if she flips bad, then it looks like w/w, because there isn't anything to support the read. Eva being a strong lynch possibility during most of Day 1 doesn't help the case.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:08 pm Well getting mislynched as ussaly

Monica sad
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:07 pm Okay just finshed Dragomir's ISO don't see multy quotes so heres my thoughts on him

-Made a case on 112 based off characters claims saying that a town wouldn't play that way but the case became empty due to random characters
-Not a lot of depth short anwsers threw shade on Mac leaving his vote there before leaving

Don't think this is enough to call him 100% scum but i don't think he has been pushing a town presence would love if he could come back and post a little. I know this is ironic coming from me but atleast am here now.

Conclusion
----------------
Scum lean on him based off what he did push when he was fairly active so willing to lynch this today, him missing for a long period doesn't make him look any better either.
These four reasons are each practically nothing. It's four nothings woven into a semblance of a case.

Then this line is really wishy-washy. This man is the busser we've been looking for. "Not enough to call him scum, but I'll put a vote there anyway." Indeed.
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:03 pm Oh shit are we split up into separate threads now? Ok

or is the other secert?

Love all of this.

[VOTE: trustworthy liberal] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Apologies for quoting the whole long thing but also didn't want to page it lol.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Trustworthy is almost too adorable to lynch
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Benson wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:30 am Trustworthy is almost too adorable to lynch
It's the monica gifs.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Honestly don't remember (I know that's bad but i don't)

I think after his EoD that he could easily be coming from either side but his reasoning was towny was hoping to actually talk to him today about that but then this happened and can't really. Why i scum read him before EoD was because him coasting slowly and pressuring people is what he did in G8 on MU and something i was watching also why i wanna be able to see the second thread (assuming two) after wards cause i feel with two days of content i can be more confident on a push there.
hi.

Towny
-Mac (you)
-Nanook

-Town Lean
-Everstar

Skumy leaning
-nutella

skumy
-hyena

Honestly don't think she was a major wagon even more so closer to EoD and based on the interactions with the flipped wolf even if not mechanical i dought are W/W so even happier we sis't kill that. and saying i town read someone based on Content and prespective don't know what you want me to grab an entire persons posts i'll do it with enough time but don't see the benefit.

Monica sad

person who has been mislynched 90% of the time in forum mafia is sad about another lynching call the cops, more seriously just sick of seeing it from just not having the time day 1 felt it was a weak push anyway and the wagon formation in such a small amount of time doesn't help

Conclusion
----------------

Nothing to you something for me nut to me a combination and near nothings (to me more scummy then town to do) do combine into something lynch worthy as i see this come more often from a wolf then a town

WELCOME TO ME VOTING seriously mentioned it earlyier first game was washy with votes and then BAM mislynched for it while i was out at dinner and yeas not enough to call 100% scum cause it wasn't no one was absolute on that one but enough for a day 1 lynch yes.

or is the other secert?

i assumed/assume two with 11 in one and 26 people i would assume 11/15 over something like 11/8/7 could have been randomized before hand and the dead were suppose to be with us i don't know

I used this color to answer btw

Answered/respond to this hope i got everything in this ball of colored text
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:36 am
Benson wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:30 am Trustworthy is almost too adorable to lynch
It's the monica gifs.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Scratch the Hyena not being here just saw he is just missed him in the list sorry for confusion
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

"person who has been mislynched 90% of the time in forum mafia is sad about another lynching call the cops"

I'm dead. :haha: I like you TL.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Benson wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:05 am "person who has been mislynched 90% of the time in forum mafia is sad about another lynching call the cops"

I'm dead. :haha: I like you TL.
Thanks sad but true (not exactly honestly but it happens more then i can could)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hm those responses felt genuine ugh now I'm townreading everyone in our group :/
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Actually except boo, I had bad feelings about spiny on d1 so I'mma vote there for now but looking forward to what he has to contribute.
[VOTE: boo] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And still have some reservations about elephant and juliets but they pretty much balance out to null rn
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Elephant deserves some significant attention in coming days. His EoD was one of the weaker ones.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Nutella, what do you think of Long Con? He's a big fat null for me but I generally like what he says.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Benson wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:33 am Nutella, what do you think of Long Con? He's a big fat null for me but I generally like what he says.
Same same, though I thought his vote switch looked good.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by DFaraday »

juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:43 pmDFaraday - He's not around. I don't like that at this point of the game. Lean scum, seems like he's done this before as scum.
I mean, I've done this in basically every game for like five years, so...

I feel pretty good about Creature, mainly because the only other experience I have with him was when he was in my Arrowverse game, where he was scum, and he played completely differently to what I'm seeing here.

I like LC's case on TrustworthyLiberal, whose responses weren't super convincing to me. I haven't even tried to catch up on the 70 pages or so since I last checked in, so I don't have a lot of reads atm, but so far I guess I'm leaning towards lynching TL.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:17 pm tlib
elephant
juliets
long con
dfaraday

this is the list of suspects i'm working within today. get crackalackin.
With distance, sometimes issues appear more clearly than when they are close. We are left with eleven players in that part of the subconscious we are tasked to defend. Four of us have reached the wildcards or the finale: Spiny Creature/boo, Hyena, nutella, and vanity. They are all absent on vanity's list. Benson and Creature also do not appear on this list. It appears to me that vanity. has constructed his suspect pool largely along the lines of player ability, exempting the better players from suspicion, and going after what could be considered "low hanging fruit" in this game, with its overall high standard of players. [mention]vanity.[/mention] , what was your intention behind creating this suspect list? To be quite overt about it, it does look like scum pushing mislynch bait. I am going to examine if other players here identify player quality with player alignment, but for now, I shall [VOTE: vanity.] aubergine.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Benson wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:31 am Elephant deserves some significant attention in coming days. His EoD was one of the weaker ones.
I am not happy with my own end of day performance, either. I had concentrated on a smaller subset of players during the day, and did not have a good grasp on Dragomir. My only motive for switching to Dragomir would have been to sheep you, but since you had also endorsed the 112 lynch, I felt more comfortable sticking to the scum I knew, or thought I knew. I was confident I did not want to lynch Epignosis. Trustworthy Liberal was another wagon close to EoD which had the same problem as Dragomir: I had even less of a read on them because they had had less thread presence than Dragomir. Therefore, I was relegated to being a spectator, instead of playing a more active part in the proceedings. I do struggle to keep up at EoD at the best of times, so my range of possible actions did not include investigating unfamiliar players.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:43 pm Elephant - I felt good about my conversation with him in the thread where he was encouraging me to take another look at Tony before dismissing him but I know others had an issue with that. Now that Tony has flipped town I will need to re-evaluate our conversation. I like Elephant, he's one of the only people who's made me feel important, so I'm going to have to really set that aside to re-evaluate.
You are important; every player matters in mafia. You greeted me with a friendly elephant trunk gif when I signed up, and I have felt good about you ever since. It's always hard setting something like that aside when evaluating a player, because "gut reads" do shape a lot of what we do in this game.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

I am coloring players in our present group orange, and cutting your analysis.
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:07 pm Vote order based on in-thread tags, starting from the first vote on Dragomir (about an hour and forty-five minutes before the deadline)

Voter (Votee) - # of votes on that votee as of that vote (votee they moved off of: # of votes left there)

Nanook (Drago) - 1
nutella (Drago) - 2
vanity (Drago) - 3
Benson (Drago) - 4
iaafr (112) - 5?
Hyena (Tony) - ?
iaafr (Drago) - 5 (112: 4)
Pawn (Drago) - 6
boo (no lynch) - 1
Trustworthy Liberal (Drago) - 7
juliets (Drago) - 8
vanity (Tony) - ? (Drago: 7)
Benson (Tony) - ? (Drago: 6)
iaafr (Epi) - 2 (Drago: 5)
Mac (Epi) - 3
Nova (Epi) - 4
Hyena (112) - 5 (Tony: ?)
Hyena (Epi) - 5 (112: 4)
vanity (Drago) - 6 (Epi: 4)
Benson (Drago) - 7 (Tony: ?) *
iaafr (112) - 3 (Epi: 3)
Master Radishes (Drago) - 8
(???) (112) - 5 **
Long Con (112) - 6 **
Nova (112) - 7 (Epi: 2)
Eva (112) - 8
Hyena (Drago) - 9 (Epi: 1)
iaafr (no lynch) - 2 (112: 7)
Hyena (unvote) (Drago: 8)
Hyena (Drago) - 9
Long Con (Drago) - 10 (112: 6)
Tony (112) - 7

*Had a lot of trouble backtracing the tony tally here, as mac commented that after Benson moved Tony only had 1 vote but I think there must have been some unvotes then that I missed, or I started with the wrong count from the point I started from idk

**some confusion here, I think LC, Nova, and Eva, and possibly someone else though j couldn't figure out who, all voted in the poll at about the same time.
Activity
3 Benson (Drago - Tony - Drago)
1 Spiny Creature / boo (no lynch)
0 Creature (112)
0 DFaraday (no vote)
0 Elephant (112)
6 Hyena (Tony - 112 - Epi - Drago - unvote - Drago)
0 juliets (Drago)
2 Long Con (112 - Drago)
1 nutella (Drago)*
1 Trustworthy Liberal (Drago)
3 vanity. (Drago - Tony - Drago)

[mention]Benson[/mention], you are following vanity.'s vote exactly. Why?

* nutella compiled the list starting near her own vote, so her having an activity of 1 is selection bias: had she started a few minutes later, she would be at 0, had she started earlier, other players might show more activity.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

The analysis that nutella posted along with her vote history had this:
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:07 pmSo vanity was an earlier Drago vote, briefly left it, then eventually was the one to break the tie with Epi. He's probably just town here.
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:07 pmBenson, iaafr, and pawn look generally okay but certainly not cleared from this. I'm trying to figure out who looks too clean and it's hard to tell. Maybe vanity.
Why does iaafr ending on "no lynch" look ok to you?
Why does Pawn Lelouch voting Dragomir look ok to you, but Trustworthy Liberal voting him next does not?
Why does Benson sheeping vanity. look ok to you? At the same time, vanity. looks "too clean", how is that?
I struggle to follow your thoughts here, [mention]nutella[/mention].
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

I have marked wildcards and finale players orange, other players in our group blue, and bolded everyone here.
Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:08 pm img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-c ... g__700.jpg[/img]

As I'm writing this I may or may not be dead (Schrodinger joke here) but I'm fucking hyped about the state of things after that lynch. Like we got got got the Godfather on D1. There's no way the wolves didn't counter push that wagon so we have many juicy reads to be gleaned from that flip. Obviously, Nanook is not a wolf after that. 112 can be my best pal again. That entire wagon on Drago is almost green, I'm sure. And the CW's are probably riddled with wolves. Nova came out of that round looking like a wolf for the attempt to save Drago.

READS:

Strong town read

Nanook - Huge push against Drago. This doesn't happen if he's w/w.

112 - Spewed probable non-wolf by Drago: 112 also served as the CW that some wolves likely pushed to save Drago. 3P should remain a possibility, however.

Nutella - Involvement in Drago lynch is great.
The vote was fairly early on the wagon and a major contribution to the lynch. Her subsequent posts after the fact helped push the wagon along.

Town read/leans

Pawn - Big Drago vote.

vanity - Proponent and voter of the Drago wagon.

Juliets - Interactions with Drago suggest town. Her vote was fairly crucial in Drago's lynch and I don't see her as the type to bus like that.

Iaarf - Overall, had a villagery progression at EoD even though it did seem like he wanted 112 lynched over Drago, and almost made it happen.
Drago was hunting iaarf as a 3P candidate early on. This is typical wolf stuff when they no someone isn't a wolf, but may be 3P instead of a villager.

Hyena - I don't agree the wolf accusations. What I see is a villager with specific tactics to get reads and reactions that will help us.

Eva - I'm not sure where I stand on her. I was village reading her but after EoD she's lost some town equity. I'll have to re-evaluate.

PoE – towny

Master Radishes - He can have a little credit for switching to Drago, but he late on the wagon and MR is no enemy of bussing.

Long con - Idk, I just like him

Jack - I like Jack, but I want to call this TMI: viewtopic.php?f=260&t=1812&start=3350#p561129

Mac - He started the push for Epig at the same time the Drago wagon was taking off. It's concerning, however Nova tries to help Mac lynch Epi in a way I don't see w/w partners doing; and I'm already liking Nova as a wolf.

Spiny/boo - OK. He had some interactions with Drago that suggest they may not be w/w

TLib - He's saved by helping push Drago before it was a sure deal. If he's wolf, he could've just pushed 112 instead.

Epignosis

PoE - Null

Ladylambda
Quin
DFaraday
Rej
Dom
Michelle
sprityo

PoE - wolfy

Creature - I remember seeing his name at the bottom for most of EoD, but he wasn't posting as if he was a frozen wolf. Given the content I've seen from him, I don't see how he wouldn't be contributing at EoD, even if he wasn't caught up.

Elephant - Maybe I didn't find the mislynch seeds, but I'm still suspicious of him and his agenda. His EoD did nothing to elevate himself.

Wolf reads
Nova - Tried extensively to push away from the Drago lynch. Like his ISO is literally 50% defending Drago or trying to lynch a CW. Prime suspect today.

----------------------------

***After reading the kills****

Wtf, two of my wolf leans were killed. I'm not sure how that will affect the reads now.
The "good player bias" is apparent.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:43 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:24 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:22 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:21 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:20 pm
elephant
juliets
long con
dfaraday

You think I'm a suspect? I took Drago to 5 votes from 4 where he was tied with others.
don't really care about wagons atm, sorry

just trying to pressure people i find are wolfy or not towny enough to my liking
Well then, pressure away. What do you want to know?
just let me know why i should've found you as v already and some of your general thoughts on us people in the group

that should be simple enough
I'll give some off the top of my head thoughts about people in the group and then ISO myself, though I think my vote timing is the biggest thing. I do not think everyone who voted Drago was necessarily town. Also I really need to ISO some of the group but like I said, here's my top of head thoughts.

Long Con - voted at the last minute for Drago, had just voted 112 6 minutes before. I need an explanation here as I found that very odd. Other than that he has not impressed me as wolf or town so I will ISO him.

TL - I explained late yesterday why he was null to me when the votes were piling on him. Today I'm reading him as town, he voted essentially when I did.

Elephant - I felt good about my conversation with him in the thread where he was encouraging me to take another look at Tony before dismissing him but I know others had an issue with that. Now that Tony has flipped town I will need to re-evaluate our conversation. I like Elephant, he's one of the only people who's made me feel important, so I'm going to have to really set that aside to re-evaluate.

DFaraday - He's not around. I don't like that at this point of the game. Lean scum, seems like he's done this before as scum.

Benson - lean town on Benson. I like his insights they seem very villagery.

vanity - leaning town

Creature - It's been pointed out he was around at EOD but didn't join in which is not good. I really didn't pay a lot of attention to him yesterday because it seemed like he was just reeling off one liners without any depth. I'll ISO him to be fair. Lean scum.

boo - brand new, need him to post before I can evaluate.

Hyena - I don't understand why he was so hell bent on getting a tie. In our games town generally doesn't want a tie. I need to ISO him because I don't have much of a read on him or rather it feels like he was just jumping around a lot like iaafr (maybe not that bad).

nutella - straight up town.
The clear town or lean town reads are Benson, vanity, nutella, and that is strong player bias.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:08 pm
elephant
juliets
long con
dfaraday

You think I'm a suspect? I took Drago to 5 votes from 4 where he was tied with others.

just trying to pressure people i find are wolfy or not towny enough to my liking
just let me know why i should've found you as v already and some of your general thoughts on us people in the group

I'll give some off the top of my head thoughts about people in the group and then ISO myself, though I think my vote timing is the biggest thing. I do not think everyone who voted Drago was necessarily town. Also I really need to ISO some of the group but like I said, here's my top of head thoughts.

Long Con - voted at the last minute for Drago, had just voted 112 6 minutes before. I need an explanation here as I found that very odd. Other than that he has not impressed me as wolf or town so I will ISO him.

TL - I explained late yesterday why he was null to me when the votes were piling on him. Today I'm reading him as town, he voted essentially when I did.

Elephant - I felt good about my conversation with him in the thread where he was encouraging me to take another look at Tony before dismissing him but I know others had an issue with that. Now that Tony has flipped town I will need to re-evaluate our conversation. I like Elephant, he's one of the only people who's made me feel important, so I'm going to have to really set that aside to re-evaluate.

DFaraday - He's not around. I don't like that at this point of the game. Lean scum, seems like he's done this before as scum.

vanity - leaning town

Creature - It's been pointed out he was around at EOD but didn't join in which is not good. I really didn't pay a lot of attention to him yesterday because it seemed like he was just reeling off one liners without any depth. I'll ISO him to be fair. Lean scum.

Hyena - I don't understand why he was so hell bent on getting a tie. In our games town generally doesn't want a tie. I need to ISO him because I don't have much of a read on him or rather it feels like he was just jumping around a lot like iaafr (maybe not that bad).

Long Con can get got

TL is townlean yes

Elephant is most likely just an annoying gimmick we'll have to deal somewhere later in the game

DFaraday should go sure

Benson town

vanity town

Yeah, I figured you didn't pay attention for me, I think you were busy pushing an agenda elsewhere

Spiny Creature on a new review can go

hyena I'll give a pass

nutella town
Benson, vanity, and nutella are town, that is strong player bias. I do like that your review of Spiny Creature dismisses them.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:00 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:16 pm Seems as if right now Everstar is the top wagon I not her who else would people vote for daycare had two lynchs as an example.

[/quote]
With punctuation, the sentence reads: "Seems as if right now Everstar is the top wagon. [If] not her, who else would people vote for? daycare had two lynchs, as an example." From context, TL appears to refer to a mafia game that had two lynches per day.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

EBWOP I have fixed the tags; I'm sorry.
Elephant wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:33 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:00 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:16 pm Seems as if right now Everstar is the top wagon I not her who else would people vote for daycare had two lynchs as an example.

With punctuation, the sentence reads: "Seems as if right now Everstar is the top wagon. [If] not her, who else would people vote for? daycare had two lynchs, as an example." From context, TL appears to refer to a mafia game that had two lynches per day.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

To be absolutely clear, I do not scumread strong player bias per se, nor do I believe that only those players who have posted reads lists today have it. I do suspect the attempt to limit the day's activity to pushes on the weaker players only.
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

I can't dream if I can't sleep!

I expect to be back in bed shortly though, so I probably won't address everything right this second.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 pm I have the votes from 4 pm till EOD at 6 listed by time of who voted who if you guys want me to post it.
If it's possible, can you give me the votes each time you saw them tied? My one big regret at EoD was not taking screenshots of who was on the tied wagons and all the movements between.
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 pm elephant dfaraday creature boo all didn't vote on drago

2 of them voted on 112
Eh, none of that matters right now. All the info we forced out at EoD yesterday (e.g. wagon movements when votes were tied, inactivity, etc.) will be more useful once we've got a better idea about 112's alignment, because do you know who else didn't vote Dragomir? 112. I don't believe for a second that 112 being the counterwagon clears them.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Creature »

boo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:25 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:15 pm The day I decide to contribute I am lynched, so why should I even keep trying?
The day just started, you have 1 vote. You haven't been lynched.

Personally, the only reason I'd consider voting for you is your behaviour during this phase so far.

If you're genuinely trying to contribute, perhaps it would be helpful to do so in a way other people might be able to comprehend?
I may have exaggerated yesterday, but I don't think my reads were completely incomprehensible.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:31 pm

vanity - leaning town

Long Con can get got

TL is townlean yes

Elephant is most likely just an annoying gimmick we'll have to deal somewhere later in the game

DFaraday should go sure

Benson town

vanity town

Yeah, I figured you didn't pay attention for me, I think you were busy pushing an agenda elsewhere

hyena I'll give a pass

nutella town
What agenda do you think I was pushing?
Selecting a few players to focus on and not compromise taking other stances
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:38 pm I'm not sure what to make of Creature acting so defeated already. I think it's genuine frustration, but I suppose that could still be frustration from being a caught wolf.
Posting a ton isn't acting defeated afai recall
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:51 pm Too quiet here, am I the only one who actually wishes we had everyone :( I miss Mac and iaafr and 112 and all the other active insightful folk
I don't
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hyena wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:40 am
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 pm I have the votes from 4 pm till EOD at 6 listed by time of who voted who if you guys want me to post it.
If it's possible, can you give me the votes each time you saw them tied? My one big regret at EoD was not taking screenshots of who was on the tied wagons and all the movements between.
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 pm elephant dfaraday creature boo all didn't vote on drago

2 of them voted on 112
Eh, none of that matters right now. All the info we forced out at EoD yesterday (e.g. wagon movements when votes were tied, inactivity, etc.) will be more useful once we've got a better idea about 112's alignment, because do you know who else didn't vote Dragomir? 112. I don't believe for a second that 112 being the counterwagon clears them.
Hyena, unfortunately I didn't mark each time I saw them tied but I did go through it vote by vote and saw when they didn't tie you changed your vote to bring it back to a tie. I'll go ahead and publish the list in my next post and then try to go through today a little later and mark where it was tied. I did use a screen shot Epi did that showed when they were at 5 and 7 and that is noted in the time line.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:26 am Hm those responses felt genuine ugh now I'm townreading everyone in our group :/
I don't think we're all town
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Elephant wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:23 am

vanity - leaning town

Long Con can get got

TL is townlean yes

DFaraday should go sure

Benson town

vanity town

hyena I'll give a pass

nutella town
Benson, vanity, and nutella are town, that is strong player bias. I do like that your review of Spiny Creature dismisses them.
I don't think Benson and vanity are really that strong players

If I had that bias I'd also townread juliets
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:07 pm So vanity was an earlier Drago vote, briefly left it, then eventually was the one to break the tie with Epi. He's probably just town here.

Hyena looks quite good with the switch to Drago at the end imo.

juliets joined the drago wagon at its first peak; if she's his teammate she could have seen the high tally at that time and figured he was going down, and then later when it got convoluted again she avoided getting involved. But she could also be town. Inconclusive imo but certainly not a net positive for her.

Benson, iaafr, and pawn look generally okay but certainly not cleared from this. I'm trying to figure out who looks too clean and it's hard to tell. Maybe vanity.

Tony's last minute vote looks like it could have been a desperate attempt to save drago if he hadn't noticed that there was a bigger gap by then and it wouldn't matter. But that might be stretching it, no reason to assume he's scum here.

Not mentioned in my tally are earlier votes for 112 from Creature, Elephant, Epi, and Jack; I found their vote tags in their post history from various times before the point from which I started the count, and they all appeared to have stayed there throughout eod. See ** above, maybe I missed something there. Further inquiry into the circumstances of their votes and lack of changing thereof may be warranted.
I really like the Juliets analysis. For me, Vanity, Benson, iaafr, and Pawn, how would your thoughts change if later down the line 112 flips mafia?
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:07 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:05 pm

oh we are? lame

looks like 7 of us voted on drago
Yes, and high fives to those who voted for him.
Do you believe that everyone that voted for him is town?
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:11 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:10 pm Question do we only vote between ourselfs and the other group themselves?

never had split threads before
given the poll looks like we vote amongst the group

something tells me this will be SPICY
Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:12 pm Whoa I just realized we're in a separate grouping. Spicy.
Vanity and Benson are spicy mafia bros.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Again, this is from approximately 4:00 on since thats when I came into EOD.

3:53 - 3 leading wagons are Eva, nutella, 112

3:53 - Michelle votes Hyena
3:57 - Hyena voted Michelle
4:03 - vanity voted TL
4:03 - iaafr voted TL
4:04 - nutella voted TL
4:05 - 112 voted TL
4:15 - Benson voted TL
4:15 - Hyena unvoted Michelle
4:15 - Nanook voted Drago
4:22 - nutella votes Drago
4:29 - Hyena voted Tony
4:34 - iaafr voted Drago
4:36 - Pawn voted Drago
5:03 - juliets voted Drago
5:06 - boo voted No Lynch
5:09 - TL voted Drago
5:17 - vanity voted TSP
5:18 - Benson voted TSP
5:19 - iaafr voted Epi
5:21 - Mac voted Epi
5:22 - nova voted Epi
5:22 - hyena voted 112
5:39 - hyena voted Epi
5:42 - vanity voted Drago
5:45 - Benson voted Drago
5:48 - iaafr voted 112
5:51 - 112 has 5 votes, Drago has 7
5:51 - Master Radishes votes Drago
5:53 - Long Con voted 112
5:53 - Nova voted 112
5:57 - Eva voted 112
5:58 - Hyena voted Drago
5:58 - iaafr voted No Lynch
5:59 - hyena unvotes
5:59 - hyena voted Drago
5:59 - Long Con voted Drago

Also, note that I was mistaken when I said I voted 5th on Drago, I was evidently 6th. I noted my vote order as 5th after TL voted after me and after iaafr changed to Epi.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

juliets wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:57 am
Hyena wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:40 am

2 of them voted on 112
Hyena, unfortunately I didn't mark each time I saw them tied but I did go through it vote by vote and saw when they didn't tie you changed your vote to bring it back to a tie. I'll go ahead and publish the list in my next post and then try to go through today a little later and mark where it was tied. I did use a screen shot Epi did that showed when they were at 5 and 7 and that is noted in the time line.
Okay, that's fine. Also, for the times where I tied the vote, I'd be interested in seeing each vote that untied the wagon if that's not too difficult. If it is, no worries. Please and thank you. <3
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:15 pm focus on us within the group
Nah. Although we are going to be lynching within the group, I don't think we need to narrow our focus to just us. People here giving thoughts about D1 and about people not in our group can help us form reads on people. :P
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Hyena[/mention], I think there's a strong possibility that someone, maybe more, bussed Drago. The problem I'm having in figuring out who is that it would have been easy to vote 112 or Eva or TSP to avoid Drago getting dunked, especially 112. Of course 112 could also be bad and maybe had a more important power so I have to think about that too.

Also, on a different subject, something I forgot about until I saw Faradays post is I was the one who was bad with [mention]Creature[/mention] in Arrowverse (we were a two man team). He absolutely hated it, and did not participate in the thread very much at all. It was much different from his game here. I still want to look at his posts but I'm not inclined to consider him scum seeing the difference in his game styles.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] as it pertains to TL's reasons for voting Drago, I didn't see anything wrong with those reasons. Were your reasons better? What were they?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:43 pm Hyena - I don't understand why he was so hell bent on getting a tie. In our games town generally doesn't want a tie. I need to ISO him because I don't have much of a read on him or rather it feels like he was just jumping around a lot like iaafr (maybe not that bad).
I can explain this.

In games town generally doesn't want a tie.
In the general and ideal case, yes, town shouldn't want to tie. They should want to make sure the person who they want lynched gets lynched. They should want control of the votes. What else is true though is that scum shouldn't want to tie either IF ONE OF THE TIED WAGONS is there partner. However, if the wagons are lopsided and heavily leaning towards their partner getting lynched, they are generally going to try to avoid voting anywhere else. Otherwise, they look suspicious, right?

However, if the wagons are tied or close in numbers, they are more likely to jump between wagons and to try to save their partner. Or they may stay put on a wagon and not want to get involved in the chaos. Either way, things are way more interesting when there's heavy competition between two wagons than they are when people are nearly unanimously voting someone. :P
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

juliets wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:15 am @Hyena, I think there's a strong possibility that someone, maybe more, bussed Drago. The problem I'm having in figuring out who is that it would have been easy to vote 112 or Eva or TSP to avoid Drago getting dunked, especially 112. Of course 112 could also be bad and maybe had a more important power so I have to think about that too.
Yes, it would have been VERY easy to vote 112 or one of the others, which was why I was trying to tie the wagons when I could. I wanted to say who, if anyone, would make that attempt to save Drago. :3

Granted, the other issue is that we don't know if 112 is town or not, and if 112 mafia, then all those changes in votes don't matter nearly as much as they would if 112 was town.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Okay, I should probably try getting back to sleep. I'll be back later. <3
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:51 pm Too quiet here, am I the only one who actually wishes we had everyone :( I miss Mac and iaafr and 112 and all the other active insightful folk
Lol ouch!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”