vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her
It’s my birthday

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 3]

Post by vanity. »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:11 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:01 pm creature looking at people to sheep is almost always indicative of him being a villager
How do you know this?
i don't know if that's something creature can't do as mafia, but it's like... i'm a villager, i have no information, let's look at what strong players/other players are saying that can give me guidance in this game state. that sense. there's a sort of naivete about it that tells me that it's indicative of creature being a villager.

also looking at what others say is something wolves don't like to do often because it gives villagers a sense of direction to push in themselves. unless it's something said wolves can use to push their agenda, but creature is pulling from multiple different reads list. i guess it could be a wolf gimmick. but just ask yourself the question: does creature quoting mac or epi's reads list make you consider what those people have to say? if it did, then it probably means that if creature was a wolf, he shouldn't have done that.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Welcome to the town core elephant and juliets

For me it’s between vanity and creature for the kill, nutes I’m guessing you want vanity over creature based off a snippet of a post I saw from you thay was a TR for creature I think?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

Hyena wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:11 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:08 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:06 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:04 pm i was just about to say my reads being static means nothing for my alignment but then i remembered i literally spent an entire chunk of the game reevaluating on my mac read. but the environment here is much different.

i'm taking a very lazy approach to the game and that's why it's probably coming off like that

also i understand that it may seem like i'm trying to cling myself to a bunch of villagers to look towny, i even like doing that as a wolf! but i really strongly believed that my village core was strong and for once i'm trying to actually trust in my early village reads because they tend to be good.
Am I town that's pushing on you, or am I scum pushing on you?
i don't know. is that an acceptable answer?

i think you're probably town. but would i bet money on it? no, that's the distinction i suppose.
Why were you surprised that nutella didn't die over Benson?
you know, i actually was! i just didn't voice it because i didn't think it was indicative of nutella being mafia. all i think it's indicative of is either wifom, or benson actually having a decent nose wolves wanted out of the game.

Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:14 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:12 pm Someone wanna cliff notes why we’re not murdering the shit out of vanity please
There are credible sources telling he's a villager
Such as
I've been quoting a bunch of readslist for what?
I meant who are the credible sources. I’m not reading back, I have like 10 minutes to play while I export stuff
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:15 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:01 pm creature looking at people to sheep is almost always indicative of him being a villager
How do you know this?
i don't know if that's something creature can't do as mafia, but it's like... i'm a villager, i have no information, let's look at what strong players/other players are saying that can give me guidance in this game state. that sense. there's a sort of naivete about it that tells me that it's indicative of creature being a villager.

also looking at what others say is something wolves don't like to do often because it gives villagers a sense of direction to push in themselves. unless it's something said wolves can use to push their agenda, but creature is pulling from multiple different reads list. i guess it could be a wolf gimmick. but just ask yourself the question: does creature quoting mac or epi's reads list make you consider what those people have to say? if it did, then it probably means that if creature was a wolf, he shouldn't have done that.
You totally laid into juliets for doing that with Elephant's reads. :disappoint:
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

you're wrong nanook. i am a villager. in fact, if you're that confident i'm a wolf, then i'll fucking self-vote. would be a pleasure to be able to just stop thinking about this game because honestly, i'm not really enjoying it and i want to dissociate myself from it.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Creature »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:04 pm Jack: What should I do?
Mac: Eva is town cause meta.
Jack: That makes sense.
MakotoCloverleaf: No that’s wrong!
Jack: Ooookay. What should I do?
Nutella: 112 is scum cause meta.
Jack: That makes sense.
MakotoBensen: No that’s wrong!
Jack: 😒
I wonder if this means something for the nightkills
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:12 pm
Elephant wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:10 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:46 pm @Elephant and @Long Con I need the low down on your current thoughts about juliets, asap.
Juliets is locked town for me. I'd rather not elaborate.
Ohhhh dear
I just noticed I'm 100 posts behind, and probably won't catch up.

I could elaborate a little bit and say that Juliets puts a lot of work into ensuring that her decisions are as good as possible.
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:16 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:04 pm i was just about to say my reads being static means nothing for my alignment but then i remembered i literally spent an entire chunk of the game reevaluating on my mac read. but the environment here is much different.

i'm taking a very lazy approach to the game and that's why it's probably coming off like that

also i understand that it may seem like i'm trying to cling myself to a bunch of villagers to look towny, i even like doing that as a wolf! but i really strongly believed that my village core was strong and for once i'm trying to actually trust in my early village reads because they tend to be good.

i think you're probably town. but would i bet money on it? no, that's the distinction i suppose.
you know, i actually was! i just didn't voice it because i didn't think it was indicative of nutella being mafia. all i think it's indicative of is either wifom, or benson actually having a decent nose wolves wanted out of the game.
Weren't you calling Benson your top town yesterday though? It felt like a bunch of people were calling him their top town.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:15 pm Welcome to the town core elephant and juliets

For me it’s between vanity and creature for the kill, nutes I’m guessing you want vanity over creature based off a snippet of a post I saw from you thay was a TR for creature I think?
Nanook, do you believe nova was town and that's why you're not considering Ty4on? Forgive me if you said that and I missed it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:11 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:10 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:00 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:59 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:53 pm Following his list, the lynches that would be a no-go for today would be NANOOK, nutella and vanity

However, I'd have to fucking ignore Hyena and juliets

He was right on Dragomir at least

So his preferred lynches would be Ty4on and Long Con

Obviously I am ignoring his garbage read on me
Who? Epignosis?
Yep
But Epi townread me. How is his preferred lynch Long Con?
Oh oops, that's MacDougall

Sorry
:suspish:
Ty4on
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Ty4on »

How do you know this?

Wouldn't it be kinda easy to fake as a wolf? Especially since neither player is here to attack Creature for getting it wrong, nor are they confirmed town.
Like I totally sheep reads as town, but I don't see it as a big of a stretch for Creature to sheep entire readlists to slack off a bit.
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:17 pm
How do you know this?

You totally laid into juliets for doing that with Elephant's reads. :disappoint:
huh?

mac has no impact on our group. epi has no impact on our group. elephant DOES.

maybe i just don't get what you're saying
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:15 pm Welcome to the town core elephant and juliets

Your future is in a noose

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:17 pm you're wrong nanook. i am a villager. in fact, if you're that confident i'm a wolf, then i'll fucking self-vote. would be a pleasure to be able to just stop thinking about this game because honestly, i'm not really enjoying it and i want to dissociate myself from it.
You’re just in a narrow POE mate, take it down a notch
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:12 pm Someone wanna cliff notes why we’re not murdering the shit out of vanity please
Such as
I meant who are the credible sources. I’m not reading back, I have like 10 minutes to play while I export stuff
Epignosis
MacDougall
Benson

also checking Jack rn
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ugh idk. I switched very quickly to really thinking vanity is town.

Not totally convinced on the elephant/juliets thing but I guess I can't ask for why I should be.

Maybe we should just lynch ty4on
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

Hyena wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:18 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Weren't you calling Benson your top town yesterday though? It felt like a bunch of people were calling him their top town.
nutella and benson were interchangably lock v for me that day

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Nanook, do you believe nova was town and that's why you're not considering Ty4on? Forgive me if you said that and I missed it.
Yeah they can be in the POE too I kinda forgot about them tbh
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:19 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:17 pm you're wrong nanook. i am a villager. in fact, if you're that confident i'm a wolf, then i'll fucking self-vote. would be a pleasure to be able to just stop thinking about this game because honestly, i'm not really enjoying it and i want to dissociate myself from it.
Yeah, we did pretty well with boo and DFaraday

Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:19 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:16 pm
Such as
Epignosis
MacDougall
Benson

also checking Jack rn
I mean I don’t really trust two of those sources tbh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Benson is a credible source. The rest are not.
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

narrow poe? what for?

i voted a wolf on d1. have i been particularly coasty? not really, i just haven't been playing in certain doses. if that's enough to condemn me to death then fine.

Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:20 pm
Yeah, we did pretty well with boo and DFaraday
I mean I wasn’t here, so.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:19 pm

Ugh idk. I switched very quickly to really thinking vanity is town.

Not totally convinced on the elephant/juliets thing but I guess I can't ask for why I should be.

Maybe we should just lynch ty4on
Should we try a wagon on Ty4on?

Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:18 pm

That’s a very rude thing to say
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:20 pm Benson is a credible source. The rest are not.
why are mac and epi not credible sources? are they not strong players?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Wait, are you calling Nanook scum here? I will fite you good sir if this is the case.

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:20 pm
narrow poe? what for?

i voted a wolf on d1. have i been particularly coasty? not really, i just haven't been playing in certain doses. if that's enough to condemn me to death then fine.
Other people have been more towny imo.
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:20 pm Benson is a credible source. The rest are not.
Great

Trustworthy
NANOOK
Elephant

Choose one lynch

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:21 pm
I think >rand chance they’re scum
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:21 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:20 pm
narrow poe? what for?

Other people have been more towny imo.
what has juliets and elephant done to make them towncore worthy?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh I think we may need to exclude Elephant based on new unforeseen sources
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:22 pm
Great

Trustworthy
NANOOK
Elephant

Choose one lynch
lol, no
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:22 pm
mac is probably not a wolf lol

epi could be but that's just because i haven't seen them post in forever and i don't have to think about them.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Hyena wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:21 pm

Wait, are you calling Nanook scum here? I will fite you good sir if this is the case.
Great, do you want to declare the lynch today between you or me then?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Maybe, but at least I can blame them later if they're town and wrong
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:23 pm

We're lynching vanity.
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

i have conflicting feelings of nanook being full of it when it comes to me not being townier than other players and just having to accept it because i think evaluating him as a wolf is just dumb
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

or they will just say their reads have changed and that I'm responsible for sheeping they previously bad reads
Ty4on
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Ty4on »

@[mention]vanity.[/mention] have your read of me evolved beyond kinda villagery?

Hyena wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:22 pm
Great

Trustworthy
NANOOK
Elephant

Choose one lynch
lol, no
I’ve seen worse but not by a lot lol
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

Hyena wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:24 pm

We're lynching vanity.
have you read a single one of my posts today? because it seems like you're only reading like, a quarter of them.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Great

Trustworthy
NANOOK
Elephant

Choose one lynch
lol, no
Long Con said Berson is a credible source

Those were his options
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:24 pm
Great

Trustworthy
NANOOK
Elephant

Choose one lynch
lol, no
I’ve seen worse but not by a lot lol
Oh well, blame Ben then
vanity.
The Mark
It’s my birthday

Post by vanity. »

Ty4on wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:24 pm @@vanity. have your read of me evolved beyond kinda villagery?
your recent posts don't inspire me with any confidence. seems like your current impact on the game is just... not there.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

I'm fine with vanity or Ty4on lynched today.
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Maybe, but at least I can blame them later if they're town and wrong
Why wouldn't you want to blame the people here that are actually voting and playing with you that they're wrong if Vanity flips town?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Ty4on] aubergine

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”