79%

Total votes: 19
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 4]

Post by Long Con »

Hello, thread. First, I want to say that Ty4on's death was hilarious. Tragic and all, but he... just... got himself killed for a joke? I don't know. Never seen such a thing.

I see vanity is a current lynch favourite, not surprising. Just got home from work, and I'm going to a friend's house. So I'll catch y'all on the flippity-flop.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:12 pm @Creature I see it as a starting place at least.

I'm anxious to hear what @Quin and @Lady LambdaDelta have to say about whether they saw the Nanook and Ty4on flips when they happened the first time. And whatever else they can tell us.
To my understanding we weren't supposed to see flips. We saw boo's but that was some kind of host oopsie. Also Epi (among others, probably - but he's an example) disappeared from our thread yesterday and isn't in this thread so something's going on there.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Actually it looks like Lady and I are the only ones from our thread to come here. Am I allowed to talk about the mechanics involved in that thread [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] [mention]Sloonei[/mention] ?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Creature wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:40 pm or is this game the North Korean kind of free speech?
If this is true then this thread is South Korea and my thread is North Korea.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Please direct questions to the hosts via private message. Thank you. Any public content is fair to discuss. No private content is fair to discuss.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

cool well game layout when we first split off, as I understood it:

- 16 people in our thread, most of the game momentum carried over there it seems. This dropped to 5 people on the second day. Everyone is scattered atm.
- We had to send our votes in through PM
- We weren't allowed to publicly call votes, makes rainbow lists or make any inferences that would hint towards our vote (or reduce the suspect pool)
- We were allowed to make cases and stuff.

[mention]Lady LambdaDelta[/mention] can hopefully clarify or correct me in places. I've not really been around.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

also not that it matters at this moment but iaafr is my top suspect. i'll make that case when he shows up.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:56 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:12 pm @Creature I see it as a starting place at least.

I'm anxious to hear what @Quin and @Lady LambdaDelta have to say about whether they saw the Nanook and Ty4on flips when they happened the first time. And whatever else they can tell us.
To my understanding we weren't supposed to see flips. We saw boo's but that was some kind of host oopsie. Also Epi (among others, probably - but he's an example) disappeared from our thread yesterday and isn't in this thread so something's going on there.
Maybe they went to a deeper level? As far as I've been able to guess, this level is the top and yours is the next dream in, so maybe another was added
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:57 pm Actually it looks like Lady and I are the only ones from our thread to come here. Am I allowed to talk about the mechanics involved in that thread @JaggedJimmyJay @Sloonei ?
Nanook and Ty4on were here before (but are both dead now) and told us about the limited rules on discussing votes if that's what you're referring to
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Maybe they went to a deeper level? As far as I've been able to guess, this level is the top and yours is the next dream in, so maybe another was added
That's likely. Just to clarify, I know pretty much nothing about how this 'sink' works. We had to vote but whoever we ended up lynching didn't die, and then we lost like 11 people at once.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:11 pm cool well game layout when we first split off, as I understood it:

- 16 people in our thread, most of the game momentum carried over there it seems. This dropped to 5 people on the second day. Everyone is scattered atm.
- We weren't allowed to publicly call votes, makes rainbow lists or make any inferences that would hint towards our vote (or reduce the suspect pool)

@Lady LambdaDelta can hopefully clarify or correct me in places. I've not really been around.
Oh wow only 5 people? Two of the original 16 I guess were Nanook and Ty4on, so if there's another level like I said above did 9 people go there? Or to more than one set? Wild
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:17 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:11 pm cool well game layout when we first split off, as I understood it:

@Lady LambdaDelta can hopefully clarify or correct me in places. I've not really been around.
Oh wow only 5 people? Two of the original 16 I guess were Nanook and Ty4on, so if there's another level like I said above did 9 people go there? Or to more than one set? Wild
Ya, it was myself, Lady, Mac, 112 and Michelle. rip momentum.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:12 pm also not that it matters at this moment but iaafr is my top suspect. i'll make that case when he shows up.
interesting. I'd like to hear more about why. And generally about how the players on the other side have been behaving :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:16 pm

That's likely. Just to clarify, I know pretty much nothing about how this 'sink' works. We had to vote but whoever we ended up lynching didn't die, and then we lost like 11 people at once.
Ok so when Nanook and Ty4on (who replaced nova) joined us here we guessed that Nanook was "NKed" over there to get "kicked" to our dream level, and that Nova/Ty was "lynched" over there (since they told us that he was one of the apparent candidates for people's votes there, though of course they couldn't be sure).

Do you think your side voted to lynch LLD or yourself, and that the other one may have been "NKed"?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:18 pm

Nuts
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:18 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:12 pm also not that it matters at this moment but iaafr is my top suspect. i'll make that case when he shows up.
interesting. I'd like to hear more about why. And generally about how the players on the other side have been behaving :p
I think iaafr had TMI about stuff going on in this thread. That's all I'm comfortable saying at this time.

Best ask Lady about what actually happened those days if you want specifics. I know Epi, 112 and Evenstar were brought up a lot as suspects.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:20 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:16 pm

Ok so when Nanook and Ty4on (who replaced nova) joined us here we guessed that Nanook was "NKed" over there to get "kicked" to our dream level, and that Nova/Ty was "lynched" over there (since they told us that he was one of the apparent candidates for people's votes there, though of course they couldn't be sure).

Do you think your side voted to lynch LLD or yourself, and that the other one may have been "NKed"?
I think they would have NK'd lady and lynched me. I townread Lady and my activity was abysmal for a lynch pool of 5 people.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Mmm spicy
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh interesting, I would have thought LLD was a suspect, I think Nanook mentioned that she had been on d2.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

But I suppose if you were inactive and she was more active then that would make sense
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

*more active than she was on d1 (perhaps in response to getting heat d2?)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm not sure how the dynamics for the inception levels works, but if players are moving according to NK, then would that not mean one of Mac, Michelle and 112 are bad?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i mean these are kinda redundant questions at this time maybe everyone should tell me whos on their shitlist instead
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:28 pm I'm not sure how the dynamics for the inception levels works, but if players are moving according to NK, then would that not mean one of Mac, Michelle and 112 are bad?
idk, do we know if people can target people outside their level? I have no idea. I was guessing that scum were distributed across the levels but as the levels spread out more that might not be true?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

but also like, maybe you weren't NKed and I've been off track all along and you just got moved randomly
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:29 pm i mean these are kinda redundant questions at this time maybe everyone should tell me whos on their shitlist instead
based on how yesterday went, vanity is probably just scum so that's where I'm at
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elephant and Juliets are supposedly just town, though I suspected each of them for a bit.
Hyena has been a strong townread of mine for a while but I might need to consider reevaluating that read (especially in the case vanity flips town i guess)
Creature, LC, and TLib are question marks but all townleans imo for various reasons
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:31 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:29 pm i mean these are kinda redundant questions at this time maybe everyone should tell me whos on their shitlist instead
based on how yesterday went, vanity is probably just scum so that's where I'm at
juicy

tell me more
or like link me to some shit i guess
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

holy shit why didn't anyone tell me i was almost at 10K
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:34 pm Elephant and Juliets are supposedly just town, though I suspected each of them for a bit.
Hyena has been a strong townread of mine for a while but I might need to consider reevaluating that read (especially in the case vanity flips town i guess)
Creature, LC, and TLib are question marks but all townleans imo for various reasons
This is part of my takeaway from the strategy article I linked earlier. I have been as strong a consensus townread as Benson and Nanook were, yet they were selected as NKs over me, so it may be the case that wolves are keeping me around due to one of my townreads in fact being one of them. I strongly townread and defended vanity for a fair bit of yesterday, so it could be him, but there could be a universe where it's Hyena.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:34 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:31 pm
juicy

tell me more
or like link me to some shit i guess
I can grab links a bit later but there are a few significant places -- Elephant cased him on D2 pretty heavily, with a lot of strong points, but it didn't really take off on that day. The two leading wagons on D2 were both town (boo, then DF who died in the night to likely a vig hit), so we reevaluated and decided to pile on vanity D3, then he was absent for a while but came back and defended a bit but also acted kind of defeated, there were some juicy interactions close to EOD and he was the leading wagon until there was a tie with Ty4on at the very end and Ty was the one who flipped. Elephant has already posted some more hefty analysis of vanity's EOD that furthers the case on him.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Okay, things are getting pretty interesting. I'll be back in a moment with some quoted posts.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:21 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:18 pm
I think iaafr had TMI about stuff going on in this thread. That's all I'm comfortable saying at this time.

Best ask Lady about what actually happened those days if you want specifics. I know Epi, 112 and Evenstar were brought up a lot as suspects.
So, the thing I find interesting here is that Epi, 112, and Evenstar were being heavily suspected there, especially 112 and Evenstar. I talked about those two a little bit D2:
Hyena wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:41 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:49 pm
Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:10 pm
Elephant wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 pm I still believe 112 was mafia as well.
Drago went after them very early in the game. Would he do that to a new teammate he's unfamiliar with?
lol, I remember this interaction and I remember thinking it was "over the top" enough that it could have been a w/w interaction based on the model I have in my head of Eva's playstyle. In this case, I think it would've been an attempt to distance from Dragomir. She also explicitly said that even though she didn't like Dragomir, she didn't want to lynch him yesterday, which was why had her vote on 112.

Interestingly enough, 112's vote was ON Evenstar, so they were both voting each other EoD.
Hyena wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:03 pm
Benson wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:59 pm
Hyena wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:55 pm
Elephant wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:59 pm
Hyena wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:47 pm
boo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:08 pm My biggest suspect within our group is Hyena (and, happily enough, in general). The drive to force a tie (s)he, sorry, don't know most of you in this game yet engaged in struck me as wrong at the time, going so far as to ask me after I put the no lynch vote down to flip it to help cause a tie.
So, I gave an explanation earlier for why I was trying to tie the wagons as much as possible at EoD. I don't think we would've gathered much information if the wagons remained uneven before, like, the last moment. People were changing their votes between Dragomir and 112 until the very last moment, but there wouldn't have been a need to if one wagon remained greater than the other.
What exactly is the information we gathered, please?
Well, for one, Evenstar came back to the thread about 10 minutes before EoD (5:48pm specifically) after being gone for a couple hours, and she expressed over the top panic not only about the day almost being over, but also about Epi being wagoned. At that moment (you can double check using the vote info juliets posted this morning), Epi had four votes [iiafr, Mac, nova, and me]. Also at this moment, according to Juliet's timeline, 112 had four votes, too, before iaafr switched from Epi to 112 and putting 112 at 5 votes.

(Actually going back to look at it now, there had to be five votes before iaafr joined because 112 ended up with 7 votes, and only Nova and Eva joined and stayed on 112 after this time point. By the looks of it, these five people were [Creature, Tony, Elephant, Epi, and Jack]. This actually strengthens my case.)

Anyway, at that moment, the votes seemed to be 112 at 5 votes, Drago at 7 votes, and Epi at 4 votes. While you could believe that Eva genuinely came back at that moment and genuinely was frustrated with the Epi voters, she ended up not trying to go after the Epi voters. Instead, she ended up voting for 112 while also adding that she wasn't sure if Drago was scum or not. I have a suspicion that she returned that late in the day to try to bolster 112's wagon with her own vote to try to save 112. She placed her vote at 5:57pm, right near day end.

That was just ONE thing I noticed.
You mean Drago here, right? Or Epi?

Yeah, Eva definitely lost a lot of her town equity after that EoD performance.
DRAGO

Thank you for catching that error. >.<
Hyena wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:19 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:17 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:59 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:21 am @Long Con as it pertains to TL's reasons for voting Drago, I didn't see anything wrong with those reasons. Were your reasons better? What were they?
I generally suspected him more than 112. He was preoccupied with trying to shape a case around 112 saying he was going to roleplay, even though I don't think 112 ever really did it. His "mindmeld buddies" comment on the Mac TMI thing was cringey as well... what did I say before, like a slick salesman or something?

It was also easy to want to vote for him due to his crap with Evenstar, which I didn't like. I don't know if that was alignment-indicative, but it sure made the vote easier.
Thanks LC, yeah I also felt like he was determined to prove that 112 was coming from a scummy place by trying to set herself up for a "town claim". His persistence in that gives 112 some town points in my mind. I don't really think the Eva stuff was AI, other than the possibility he was trying to appear light-hearted thus towny. Didn't come off that way though.
I've never seen Drago be like that before... his flip makes me think it could be some awkward distancing between them, especially when she didn't vote for him.
WAIT. So that WASN'T normal Drago behaviour? Because I mentioned the possibility that that whole thing between Drago and Eva could have been performed to put distance between themselves.
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:03 pm I think I've been so hesitant about even considering Elephant as a lynch is because I agree with him on two things.
1. Drago flipping mafia doesn't clear 112, and that, in fact, she could still be scum, and
2. I didn't feel good about Vanity saying that five people (the Drago non-voters) should be focused on today, and that it felt like he was trying to narrow discussion.

On the other hand, aside from #2, I don't really have any issues with Vanity, and he would still be my top town if it weren't for #2.
Hyena wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:17 pm
vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:17 pm also 112 jumping onto me calling iaafr 3p was interesting

i didn't even necessarily believe it, and i was joking the post before. i just threw it out there sorta as a meme and uhhh... i don't know where i'm going with this. 112 bandwagoning onto it somewhat doesn't necessarily feel wolfy though. if something pinged them about iaafr then cool.
Hmmmmm...

This makes me wish 112 was here and not in the other group. They did something similar in Wildcards and I let it slide. She ended up being scum, lol.
I guess my main question right now is who from your group was suspecting those three you mentioned the most?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

WAIT

BOO'S MASON PARTNER MIGHT'VE BEEN THE ONE PUSHING THOSE THREE, OR AT LEAST, TRYING TO MAKE A CASE FOR 112 AND EVENSTAR!
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:34 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:31 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:22 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:22 pm I'm thinking maybe it didn't really matter who was lynched yesterday
Talk some more about that Creature, what do you mean?
If nutella, you and I are all town, wouldn't scum jump on Ty4on to save vanity? Or is vanity the only scum present here?
hmmm...that's a good question. If there are two scum here and vanity is one then why wouldn't the other vote Ty.
I need to think on this. In the meantime, I'm tabling Vanity until I reevaluate everyone.

[mention]vanity.[/mention]Did you switch from pushing Elephant to pushing TLib because you thought people were unwilling to join you on Elephant? If not, can you explain why?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

[mention]Elephant[/mention] I noticed that you haven't really spoken much about TLib. I think the one time you did, which was in response to being asked if you thought that TLib was a mislynch or not, you mentioned that you hadn't really put effort into evaluating him. Do you have any thoughts on him now? Like, it doesn't even look like you two have directly interacted at all.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:09 pm I would like everyone when they have a minute to read this and tell me your thoughts on it in the context of this game.
I'll take a look at this in a bit.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hyena wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:34 am WAIT

BOO'S MASON PARTNER MIGHT'VE BEEN THE ONE PUSHING THOSE THREE, OR AT LEAST, TRYING TO MAKE A CASE FOR 112 AND EVENSTAR!
Ok I'm lost
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You mean boo could have passed along your cases to someone who pushed them on the other side? Seems like kind of a stretch but ok... do you have a point that helps us here though or no?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by nutella »

Ooo looking at Hyena's quotes I have an unrelated thought. [mention]Quin[/mention] you said you strongly suspect iaafr. Do you think the following post/its context precludes him and vanity from being teammates or no?

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:17 pm also 112 jumping onto me calling iaafr 3p was interesting

i didn't even necessarily believe it, and i was joking the post before. i just threw it out there sorta as a meme and uhhh... i don't know where i'm going with this. 112 bandwagoning onto it somewhat doesn't necessarily feel wolfy though. if something pinged them about iaafr then cool.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:19 am Ooo looking at Hyena's quotes I have an unrelated thought. @Quin you said you strongly suspect iaafr. Do you think the following post/its context precludes him and vanity from being teammates or no?

I don't think so? It's not hard to see it as distancing.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Cool cool
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lol yeah it's also followed by this:
vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:37 pm iaafr and i are not seeing eye to eye from what i've been reading.

it's gonna be one of those games
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Hey stating I just read up also a split to 5 seems interesting Also I you know I Lady was a night kill or another Lynch that would be useful.

Lady you are from another room/group/rules set I wouldnlike your feedback on what happened over there.

Also only one night kill is interesting it's possible that Nanook blocked the vig cause I really dought that the vig would have attacked him. Also I am more convinced that its a town vig in our group because of how few kills have happened around of people coming here unless they are either hoilstering/roleblocked/Victim not revealed.

Also that Ty4on Lynch truly did sucked and we had so much to lose thankfully doesn't seem Quin saw his flip on the other side but if they had is the problum. Also Vanity not being interested I helping at all was another reason they should have died or been bugged last night.

Also internet's a little shaky right now someone coming in tommorow to check it out will be trying to read back but still thinking vanity mainly

Also didn't elephant read I keep having trouble reeding him and I I my PoE.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

I have no fucking idea what is happening lol
That which yields is not always weak.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:18 pm

Lady/Mac/112 intrigues me, knowing their wildcards game and the finale!
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Hyena wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:46 am @Elephant I noticed that you haven't really spoken much about TLib. I think the one time you did, which was in response to being asked if you thought that TLib was a mislynch or not, you mentioned that you hadn't really put effort into evaluating him. Do you have any thoughts on him now? Like, it doesn't even look like you two have directly interacted at all.
I did invest some effort into Trustworthy Liberal, and this should be documented, on D2, I believe? I have somewhat of an idea of Trustworthy Liberal's personality: he tends to appear mildly confused at most times, which leads to him missing mechanical details as to how the forum works up to other things that have been going on in the game, in a friendly and harmless fashion. I like him. I find Trustworthy Liberal difficult to read, though, because I can't read him on shading information (that's just TL being TL), and I can't analyze his influence on the thread, because my impression is that he's barely had any? (To do: re-check this statement!) His solving process is different from mine, and will take a dig and deep thought to understand. Before I have done that, I anticipate me interacting with him would mostly lead to misunderstandings. I have not seen a convincing case on Trustworthy Liberal, and don't expect vanity. will be producing one; he could be the analogue to the DFaraday wagon today, but he really shouldn't be, because there is enough material to make a more informed decision about him.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:52 am Hey stating I just read up also a split to 5 seems interesting Also I you know I Lady was a night kill or another Lynch that would be useful.

Lady you are from another room/group/rules set I wouldnlike your feedback on what happened over there.

Also only one night kill is interesting it's possible that Nanook blocked the vig cause I really dought that the vig would have attacked him. Also I am more convinced that its a town vig in our group because of how few kills have happened around of people coming here unless they are either hoilstering/roleblocked/Victim not revealed.

Also that Ty4on Lynch truly did sucked and we had so much to lose thankfully doesn't seem Quin saw his flip on the other side but if they had is the problum. Also Vanity not being interested I helping at all was another reason they should have died or been bugged last night.

Also internet's a little shaky right now someone coming in tommorow to check it out will be trying to read back but still thinking vanity mainly

Quin told us that people just "vanished" over there. I wonder how many kills really took place? We assumed that a lynch and a nightkill came here, because Nova was reported to be a lynch candidate, and Nanook seems an obvious Strong Player Kill. If there is a way to eliminate players from the game from the deeper levels, we might not learn about it. On the other hand, we have had dead players voting our poll, and all of these flipped here.

@Quin @LadyLambdaDelta You had a low-momentum day in your group yesterday. Is it likely that you had a mislynch? It is important to me to hear from both of you on this matter.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:16 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:52 am Hey stating I just read up also a split to 5 seems interesting Also I you know I Lady was a night kill or another Lynch that would be useful.

Quin told us that people just "vanished" over there. I wonder how many kills really took place? We assumed that a lynch and a nightkill came here, because Nova was reported to be a lynch candidate, and Nanook seems an obvious Strong Player Kill. If there is a way to eliminate players from the game from the deeper levels, we might not learn about it. On the other hand, we have had dead players voting our poll, and all of these flipped here.

@Quin @LadyLambdaDelta You had a low-momentum day in your group yesterday. Is it likely that you had a mislynch? It is important to me to hear from both of you on this matter.
[mention]Quin[/mention] [mention]LadyLambdaDelta[/mention]
I am the Elephant.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Quin »

Elephant wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:17 am
Elephant wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:16 am

@Quin @LadyLambdaDelta
I mean, out of the five that were there Lady and I were the only two I could feasibly see being lynched and since I townread Lady, yeah.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”