An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 4)

Moderator: Community Team

Who king hit the poor cunt?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Dom
40%
Epignosis
No votes
Lady LambdaDelta
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Host/Dead/Spec
60%

Total votes: 10
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 120

Re: An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 2)

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:33 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:59 pm Michelle is bad: sabie
:confused2:
I actually think we have a good crop of lynch candidates.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:34 pm Sloonei, in the wake of doing what you're doing, do you really pay attention to how many posts a member has? I mean Jesus.
I just wanted to give you something to feel special about, Robin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 1)

Post by Sloonei »

nutella & michelle
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:51 pm Tony's entrance is ehhhh

G's is good if a little heavy-handed but I respect that he wants some meta. G-Man Michelle tends to ask people a lot of questions (kinda like juliets actually now that I think about it). LLD I've only played with once and the game is still going so I probably shouldn't talk about it. Tony and sabie I've played with a handful more times but couldn't really give you much specific description of their styles, I think they both vary a fair amount.

Quin is schooling the rest of us on the aussie slang. Idk if I'll even try. Uh, who's coming to my sausage sizzle?
nutella kicks things off with a non-judgmental assessment of Michelle's perceived habits. Okay.
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:02 pm I don't know how to read anyone lol. I feel weirdly confident in my ability to read Michelle despite only having played with her 4 times, while I am so uncertain on the people I've been playing with for years
This is a complicated post. Would Mafia #1 proclaim their confidence at reading Mafia #2 right off the bat? That's setting yourself up for danger down the line. Going off memory (I'll find out soon enough), nutella never seemed to settle on a strong read of michelle one way or the other, so this initial statement is not borne out in the present game, but that does not necessarily mean that it came from a dishonest place.
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:13 pm I also have identified a specific town tell from Michelle from the few games I have played with her, will see if it happens ;)
:ponder: I'd raise the same point as above, but this time we're cranking it up to 11. If nutella is michelle's partner then she's practically begging us to choose a wine glass. I am inclined to say that the potential benefit of posts like this is too obscure to outweigh the potential harm.

She takes a firm anti-Tony stance toward the end of Day 1, in support of Michelle (and myself). Noted.
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:21 pm I don't think I've quite seen the specific thing I was referring to from Michelle, but I feel okay about her in general. Her questioning and reads look pretty typical.
Here we return to the Super WIFOM. This read is a bit of a shrug so I can't give nutella too much credit for it. In spite of her previous claim of confidence in reading Michelle, she's produced no read on Michelle. Here is another shrug. Here is a generic prod.
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:33 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:03 am nutella voted for me and is now voting for sabie. If Michelle is bad, lynch nutella next.
What is wrong with my vote for sabie? I think there is a case on her, and fwiw I don't think she would be "stupid" to have killed Jack here, or that it's too easy of a WIFOM argument to make. I think it makes sense in conjunction with her slight push of me which she seems to be backing off of now that nobody is biting.

And what link do you see between me and Michelle? I mean, I townread her :shrug: What, do you know she'll flip bad and you want to line up a townie to take the fall?
:ponder: The bottom paragraph feels a bit limp, as though nutella is the one who knows Michelle will flip bad.
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:41 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:35 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:09 am See that big thing I enlarged? Where I come from, we call that "horseshit."

In order for this to be correct, Michelle has to know Sloonei is a civilian.

Oops.
Since you are paying attention nutella, talk about this. :goofp:
Could be something. Could be that she's just working from a townread of Sloonei and seeing potential pocket behavior. I've definitely done similar things as town, it doesn't require TMI to see things like that if you have the corresponding read biases on those players. :shrug:

I'll take it into consideration though. Michelle could be scum here. I don't feel too strongly about her yet.
I am noticing a trend. If I were asked to summarize nutella's handling of Michelle on Day 2 in a word, I'd say timid. She looks like she's afraid to commit to or say anything significant about Michelle. Where's the fire and the spice we're all so used to seeing from nutella?
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:43 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:36 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:03 am nutella voted for me and is now voting for sabie. If Michelle is bad, lynch nutella next.
What is wrong with my vote for sabie? I think there is a case on her, and fwiw I don't think she would be "stupid" to have killed Jack here, or that it's too easy of a WIFOM argument to make. I think it makes sense in conjunction with her slight push of me which she seems to be backing off of now that nobody is biting.

And what link do you see between me and Michelle? I mean, I townread her :shrug: What, do you know she'll flip bad and you want to line up a townie to take the fall?
Why do you townread her?
It's still not a strong read but her tone sounds genuine and solvey in a way I'm used to Michelle being, like asking lots of nitpicky questions and focusing a lot on exchanges with players she suspects. She can get kinda tunnelly which might be why you didn't like her Tony progression while I thought it was consistent with her town style.
mmm, this might have described Michelle early on Day 1, but not so much late in that phase, and definitely not at all on Day 2.
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:14 pm I feel okay about michelle's response. Staying on sabie to hopefully keep eod interesting
Why?
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:02 pm So... Quin/LC w/w anyone?

[VOTE: quin] aubergine what the heck let's see
She votes for Quin after I'd moved my pair of votes to the red headed australian. She stuck there til the end of the day.

I feel worse about nutella than anyone else I've look at so far in this exercise. The most positive point in her favor is her early assertions that she feels confident when reading Michelle, but that is largely (though not completely) nullified by her later inability to produce a read on her. It felt at times on Day 2 like nutella was afraid to offer a read, and she focused more scrutiny on the alternative wagons throughout the day. Not Good.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:52 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:34 pm Sloonei, in the wake of doing what you're doing, do you really pay attention to how many posts a member has? I mean Jesus.
I just wanted to give you something to feel special about, Robin.
I already got that sixteen years ago.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:43 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:39 pm Hmmm the plot thickens. Jack and tony both felt pretty confidently that nutella was bad and now they both have flipped civ. I've been iffy on nutella from the beginning and am inclined to believe maybe tony and jack were right about her. Putting my vote there for now.[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Sounds like it was you. [VOTE: sabie] aubergine
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:20 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:08 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:23 pm I've noticed in past games sometimes the mafia players will focus on rules and gameplay so they're participating but not really having to say any reads. I thought maybe he was trying to appear helpful to town. He also made it a point to say he needed time to read jack and if he gets killed jack probably killed him. He was focusing a lot on jack and I was thinking maybe they could be teammates based on the way I've seen both of them play when mafia in the past. Also you had made a decent case on tony that I felt made sense at the time.

I'll have to look more closely at jack and nutella.
Just noting that sabie also used the "bad guys talk about mechanics" argument against Tony.
:srsnod:
Long Con is bad.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Question:
ya'll would consider nutella fiery and spicy?

Not necessarily my choice of words.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:57 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:39 pm Hmmm the plot thickens. Jack and tony both felt pretty confidently that nutella was bad and now they both have flipped civ. I've been iffy on nutella from the beginning and am inclined to believe maybe tony and jack were right about her. Putting my vote there for now.[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
sabie12 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:23 pm I've noticed in past games sometimes the mafia players will focus on rules and gameplay so they're participating but not really having to say any reads. I thought maybe he was trying to appear helpful to town. He also made it a point to say he needed time to read jack and if he gets killed jack probably killed him. He was focusing a lot on jack and I was thinking maybe they could be teammates based on the way I've seen both of them play when mafia in the past. Also you had made a decent case on tony that I felt made sense at the time.

Just noting that sabie also used the "bad guys talk about mechanics" argument against Tony.
Long Con is bad.
I am very willing to revisit this feeling I had D1.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin & Michelle
Quin wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:43 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:39 pm nah, jack is fair dinkum right now.
google said you think Jack is honest, is that correct?
nah yeah he's a good bloke i reckon
Just confirming that this exchange still exists. I don't know what to do with it. It's an interaction. It's casual but on-topic.
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:40 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:45 pm Michelle and Quin are teammates.
yeah nah, been on the goon have ya?
Oh hello. Talk about why this theory is incorrect, if you could.
no. it's shit.
This also exists. Quin would engage with it no further. I think the theory can be picked back up now.
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:14 am probably not gonna be here for eod, so [VOTE: nutella] aubergine. sloonei would also work. night.
This vote is totally isolated. No one else was on nutella. It doesn't seem like Quin really had a grasp on what was happening today. As such it is difficult to make any judgments here. He's a player in this game who has offered a few scant opinions on isolated topics. He does not seem to possess a comprehensive view of this game and has no meaningful interactions with Michelle. So... :shrug: suspect by absence of reasons to not be a suspect.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Last but not least, Sabie & Michelle
Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:31 pm I might as well look at sabie's vote as well.
sabie12 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:33 am I have suspicions on all three of the people with votes. In looking through Tony's posts a lot of his focus is on jack. He makes it a point to say "if I'm nightkilled jack is scum" and that he needs a few days to figure him out subtle ways of saying dont lynch me im town without actually saying it. When he was mafia in the past his main focus of discussion was his own teammates so if they got killed off he could be like see I'm not bad. Ive seen jack do this as well. Also his post making it a point to say how many mislynches we can have was a little sketchy. I see a lot of fair points on him and he hasnt done much to counteract these points.

Jack I've expressed my suspicion on him. There's a fair amount of back and forth discussion on him but I'm still leaning towards thinking he is mafia.

Nutella can be very difficult to read as she does often follow the waves of the thread but her response to things so far hasn't made me feel confident about her being town.

This day 1 is hard there are fair points on all three. Voting tony as I feel worst about him and his efforts thus far.
I notice sabie seems to support Michelle's point about Tony's lynch math being "sketchy", but I continue to not know why that is the case. Sabie, what did you find suspicious about Tony counting the number of mislynches? And how does this lynch change the way you see Jack and nutella, if at all?
Michelle is not directly involved here, but sabie seems to pursue the same angle of suspicion against Tony as Michelle on Day 1.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:05 am I actually just suck at this game. I was not suggesting that nutella wanted to take them out because they suspected her. I thought nutella was suspicious from the beginning. Both jack and Tony had suspected her so I put my vote there for now. I was more so saying maybe she's worth another look since both of them seemed pretty confident she was bad and she was the main suspicion that both of them shared. Apparently, that point didn't make sense to anyone, but me.
The suspicions on michelle make sense and people have good points on her. She was another one I was going to look at.
She vaguely agrees with unspecified arguments against Michelle.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:10 pm Sorry all didnt mean to be all crazy about everything. I just get frustrated sometimes. Not anyone's fault. I'll come back to this a little later when I'm not all stressed from work stuff.
In response to sloonei I've been town reading him and gman for thier efforts in trying to get discussion going and make cases.

LC seems to be putting in little effort this game so I'm not sure about him. I thought he usually did more but maybe that's his usual? I recall his reasoning for tony suspicion being because sloonei said so. Michelle kind of just says a few things here and there without really saying anything. I think she definitely could be bad. And I thought nutella was sketchy initially but no one else seems to agree with that so.

I don't know if I've seen enough from quin or dom to think anything of. Definitley nothing on lady? She had like one post?
DF is trying to participate at the urging of jack so good on him for that.
Epi is just kinda throwing votes around wherever he feels like.
This is a brief reason for suspicion against Michelle. I can't do much with it, but I appreciate that sabie at least attempts to take a stance on every player in this post. Michelle is clearly in the negative pile.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:09 pm Dom is right I am moving my vote to Michelle right now. She at least popped in to kind of respond to accusations on her but I'm not really feeling she's trying to defend anything that anyone throws her way for suspicions. Her reasoning for suspecting tony wasn't explained well and she doesn't seem to be trying to do so.

Also I'm not sure what to think of the sloonei/epi dynamic. I have been seeing it as epi doesnt really have time to play so he just kinda throws suspicion around and does whatever he feels like because he's not super invested in it.
[VOTE: michelle] aubergine
She votes for Michelle here. I thought Michelle's response to this post looked like a mafia member searching for a way to build up to a case against their accuser, but that never really materialized. Regardless, my response is a favorable one for sabie.

Given that sabie was the primary counterwagon to Michelle, and that each of them went somewhat aggressively after the other, I am inclined to read sabie as town. It is not impossible that they simply ended up being the two main suspects, but seeing as there was absolutely no resistance to the idea of lynching one or the other of them today, I find that to be even less likely. I'm willing to call sabie a town read for now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:57 pm

Long Con is bad.
I am very willing to revisit this feeling I had D1.
No, absolutely not. I am a legit Civ.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What is a non-legit civ? :ponder:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Updated rainbow with those interactive reads fresh in my mind:

Epignosis
DFaraday

Dom
sabie
G-man

The Player slot occupied by Lady LambdaDelta
Quin
Long Con

nutella
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Sorry I wasn't around for end of day I was playing d and d. Glad we got a good result!
I feel like we need to hear more from quin LC and DF. Quin and LC especially seem to be putting little effort and not making a lot of sense with some of their posts. oh and lady if she ever decides to play this game.
I have to sleep but I'll be around as much as I can be.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:14 am Sorry I wasn't around for end of day I was playing d and d. Glad we got a good result!
I feel like we need to hear more from quin LC and DF. Quin and LC especially seem to be putting little effort and not making a lot of sense with some of their posts. oh and lady if she ever decides to play this game.
My wife and I used to play S & M.

Too bad she doesn't have D & D.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:16 am
sabie12 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:14 am Sorry I wasn't around for end of day I was playing d and d. Glad we got a good result!

I uh, don't know what to do with this information.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:19 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:16 am

I uh, don't know what to do with this information.
You're not supposed to do anything with it, you pervert.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella should be lynched next.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:40 pm of course lmao

[VOTE: epignosis] aubergine

tell me why you aint full o shit
nutella has my number. She doesn't have my number today.
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:51 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

I do not like his Jack vote.
Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:46 am I think I’d add Epi to my Do Not Lynch list for today. His play feels entirely uncalculated and nonchalant. These are not things I associate with evil epi.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:41 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:40 pm of course lmao

[VOTE: epignosis] aubergine

tell me why you aint full o shit
I had a BM promptly at 2pm EST and have not had anything to eat since then.
What do you think Michelle’s alignment is in this game? What do you think nutella’s alignment is?
@Sloonei I take it you still townread Epi as per the second post here? Any additional thoughts? I'm not inspired by his posts so far this phase, but by his own admission he's not heavily invested in putting much effort into this game so I probably shouldn't read alignment into his laziness.

I guess I can't fault him for sheeping you, you're one of my stronger town reads so far. But part of me says I shouldn't put it past him to buddy you and hide behind the lazy approach.
I decidedly wasn't lazy. I was active and made use of my time here.

She makes the same mistake Michelle did. She (less subtly) tries to get on Sloonei's good side.

This is not a civilian nutella. This is a Michelle teammate nutella.

Two thousand zero zero party over oops out of time

So tonight I'm going to party like it's 1999.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:11 am What is a non-legit civ? :ponder:
Not me, friend. I am true blue.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei, you was supposed to ask me about them big words up there.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella made the same mistake Michelle made. Her accusation against me depended upon Michelle being bad, and therefore she knows Michelle was bad.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The big words were alllll right. I also suspected nutella for her vicious attack on me earlier.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The only question is if Sloonei dies or I die.

We're owning this joint.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:54 am nutella made the same mistake Michelle made. Her accusation against me depended upon Michelle being bad, and therefore she knows Michelle was bad.
I already made this point on page 694 of my report, didn’t you read the full document?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:05 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:54 am nutella made the same mistake Michelle made. Her accusation against me depended upon Michelle being bad, and therefore she knows Michelle was bad.
I already made this point on page 694 of my report, didn’t you read the full document?
Fuck naw.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

But yes, those big words are big red mark on nutella. Even without the lack of development of any read on Michelle, that post alone would be enough to make her a suspect.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Quin »

mates if nutella not cracking the shits at my piss up of a suspicion until everyone else did isn't proof enough that she's a crook then i may as well just be a headless chook

town nutella is better than that :shrug:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:16 am mates if nutella not cracking the shits at my piss up of a suspicion until everyone else did isn't proof enough that she's a crook then i may as well just be a headless chook

town nutella is better than that :shrug:
I understood about 40% of these words, but I’m willing to say that if nutella is bad then quin is not.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

strewth
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

strewth was the name of a dude who used to play mafia on RYM ages ago. I thought he made an account here, but apparently he did not. or if he did, he used a different name. alas
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:26 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:54 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:50 am [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:24 pm Hey everyone! I hope we're not all acting Australian somehow, because I don't know how to do that and I'd end up going Crocodile Dundee.
Because this is his only post and it’s nothing at all.
Hey, don't vote me! We're voting Jack.
lol I wanted to question your sheeping of me but this is legit, you can have a townread
Is this something really real, or is a baddie nutella going for the LC pocket?
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:08 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:30 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:17 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:03 am I believe LC believes what he’s saying much more than I believe Nutella believes what she’s saying. He can gnaw on my pant leg for awhile.
please rephrase your last sentence, I try to understand it.
I’m characterizing LC as a small dog, grabbing my pantleg in his teeth and pulling. He’s “attacking” me but it doesn’t bother me and I’m not going to try to lynch him for it.
i see, you want to make him feel small but worthy ^^
Seems like you TR him for that it's correct?

Going to catch up now
More like “misguided but harmless” and wolves are neither.

Yes, I think LC is town. If Nutella flips wolf, that read strengthens because I don’t think they do all the things they’re doing as teammates.
And here comes the moment when you know more than me about everyone's meta -_-

Skimming the last posts I see in your interactiom with Nutella a logical flow of thoughts. Maybe I am not still used with the site's playstyle but it looks like a fight between two townies.
Michelle puts nutella with Jack as townies. Going for a double-pocket, or doing a thing where nutella looks better?
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:27 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:17 pm There is so little to pry on here.
Rainbowish from memory:

Me
Jack
Dom
DF
Sloonei
Sabie
LC
G-Man
——————————
Epi
Michelle
Nutella
Sloonei lower than DF in these reads comes as odd for me, Tony never said nothing about DF as town iirc while he had a post comparing me and Sloonei.

And Quin is missing :thinking:

Lot of reads coming out of nowhere, and his agenda for me is visible.
Looks good on Tony.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I like how that "Hey, don't vote me! We're voting Jack." makes me look, in light of the night 1 Jack kill. Looks townish fo sho.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Haaaa I forgot Tony is dead. Classic.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

t o w n s l i p
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:48 amt o w n s l i p
Moreso if it were a nightkill...I could easily forget the first lynch as a baddie.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:36 am I like how that "Hey, don't vote me! We're voting Jack." makes me look, in light of the night 1 Jack kill. Looks townish fo sho.
the fuck is this?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:04 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:36 am I like how that "Hey, don't vote me! We're voting Jack." makes me look, in light of the night 1 Jack kill. Looks townish fo sho.
the fuck is this?
It's the truth. Don't you recognize it? :grin:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con and nutella are icky and have cooties.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

And I heard G-Man might have cooties too!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:01 am Long Con and nutella are icky and have cooties.
Circle circle dot dot muthafuckaaa
Long Con
So Divine

Australia Night 2: Dom

Post by Long Con »

I guess I'd better check Dom tonight
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ha ha just kidding. I like to have fun, ya? :haha:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I fully recognize that I look bad from Michelle interactions but I assure you I'm town. I never felt strongly about her either way, but leaned town and gave her the benefit of the doubt, and I was wrong.

I also disagree with your assessment of G-man, sloonei. He only voted for Michelle at the last minute, moving the count to 4-3 to 5-3 if I remember correctly. That could easily be a bus imo. I'm going to reread him but I had a weird feeling about his cases on d2 not sounding genuine.

I think LC also looks pretty bad in general.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

why does this post exist :evileye: :suspish:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:22 pm
why does this post exist :evileye: :suspish:
Because it's the truth. :noble:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

First of all it's silly to say "hey look at this townish thing I did wow so town such wow!!" Second of all I don't even get how the post you're referring to even makes you look great or what it has to do with jack dying n1. :confused: Am I just dumb? Care to elaborate?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, it's not like it makes me lock town or anything, if you don't think so then feel free to not think so.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24

Post by DFaraday »

I agree with Sloonei’s arguments pertaining to Nutella, she’s not a strong town read for me at this point. I don’t agree on the Sabie town read, since in the absence of other viable lynches it doesn’t strike me as unlikely for two teammates to distance when they’re both on the chopping block.

LC is playing a weird game, but I don’t know if he’d be this cavalier as a baddie (again, I don’t pay much attention to meta).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And fwiw I do think it's still possible that sabie is bad. I remember having some reason for thinking she and Michelle could be compatible despite being competing wagons. Though I think I suspect Quin slighyy more at this juncture and would strongly bet that only one or the other is bad.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DFaraday wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:56 pm I agree with Sloonei’s arguments pertaining to Nutella, she’s not a strong town read for me at this point. I don’t agree on the Sabie town read, since in the absence of other viable lynches it doesn’t strike me as unlikely for two teammates to distance when they’re both on the chopping block.

LC is playing a weird game, but I don’t know if he’d be this cavalier as a baddie (again, I don’t pay much attention to meta).
:feb: Let's destroy meta.

Return to “Previous Heists”