Aka: jules

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 10]

Post by juliets »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:00 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:47 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:41 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:33 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:30 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:21 pm Well we found Mac and Long Con as scum so any associative reads you have will be helpful. Some people think you are scum or the 3P. Right now we're trying to find who to lynch today and we are all over the map. No one has a strong feeling about a candidate. I'm very glad you're back.
Ey, glad I was right on Longcon. And while Mac wasn't my highest candidate him flipping scum after Epi flipped town doesn't surprise me. I thought there was one scum there, I just got the alignments flipped.

So the living players are you, MR, Quin, Colin, LLD, 112, Jack, and myself.

What hints had TL dropped regarding his role? Scum rolecop died N5 so they didn't ID him that way, no way they hold off otherwise. So trying to see potential motives there.
Oh TL had been hinting at his role during the time we were on level 1 but he had been identified as a vig with no points left so I don't really understand why the mafia would kill him.
2 options are likely. 1, they thought he had points left and was biding his time. This seems rather unlikely for them to think based on kill numbers and so it can be ruled out.

This leaves scum trying to avoid killing those who closely resemble them, to provide cover for themselves. This primarily is a factor in late game with competency and activity levels. So what was TL's activity rates + TR/SR read from thread consensus at the time?
TLib wasn't very active at all. The reads were somewhat mixed iirc. Maybe Radishes or Jack has a better memory. I know I def wasn't reading him as bad, I was sure he was the vig with no points because of everything he had said.
So fairly certain then that it spews one of you/Jack/112 scum then, MR could be 3P still but he isn't a wolf. Too much stuff that he didn't have to do as a wolf. Need to look more in depth to figure out which of you three it is though.
Uhhh I don't understand how that spews one of the 3 of us wolf but ok.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by juliets »

[mention]Pawn Lelouch[/mention] you might want to look at the voting too. All three of MR,Jack and me voted Mac last phase, and MR and I voted Long Con the phase before. Busing two scum in a row when their numbers are dwindling makes no sense to me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:01 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:00 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:47 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:41 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:33 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:30 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:21 pm Well we found Mac and Long Con as scum so any associative reads you have will be helpful. Some people think you are scum or the 3P. Right now we're trying to find who to lynch today and we are all over the map. No one has a strong feeling about a candidate. I'm very glad you're back.
Ey, glad I was right on Longcon. And while Mac wasn't my highest candidate him flipping scum after Epi flipped town doesn't surprise me. I thought there was one scum there, I just got the alignments flipped.

So the living players are you, MR, Quin, Colin, LLD, 112, Jack, and myself.

What hints had TL dropped regarding his role? Scum rolecop died N5 so they didn't ID him that way, no way they hold off otherwise. So trying to see potential motives there.
Oh TL had been hinting at his role during the time we were on level 1 but he had been identified as a vig with no points left so I don't really understand why the mafia would kill him.
2 options are likely. 1, they thought he had points left and was biding his time. This seems rather unlikely for them to think based on kill numbers and so it can be ruled out.

This leaves scum trying to avoid killing those who closely resemble them, to provide cover for themselves. This primarily is a factor in late game with competency and activity levels. So what was TL's activity rates + TR/SR read from thread consensus at the time?
TLib wasn't very active at all. The reads were somewhat mixed iirc. Maybe Radishes or Jack has a better memory. I know I def wasn't reading him as bad, I was sure he was the vig with no points because of everything he had said.
So fairly certain then that it spews one of you/Jack/112 scum then, MR could be 3P still but he isn't a wolf. Too much stuff that he didn't have to do as a wolf. Need to look more in depth to figure out which of you three it is though.
Uhhh I don't understand how that spews one of the 3 of us wolf but ok.
At that point in time there should be no need for scum to doc dodge. This is a point based game, in any sane world the doctor has used up all of their points so if they have any chance to kill town leaders they take it. So why Tlib? The point total argument fits there for him especially since he was always in the top layer.

So his powers blatantly didn't matter by then and he wasn't a leader or even a strong TR for people. So the only reason I could consider his death making any sense is that scum didn't want to kill their cover. One key trait in good scum play is knowing how to properly prioritize targets.

And one key trait for scum to always remember is that in game they should not kill those who are like them without a strong reason for it (Generally applying to stronger players). Since if they do so, it leads to people wondering why they are still alive past a certain point, meaning the scum player will just die eventually. Scum wants to avoid this situation coming about, especially this late in the game, since there are still some tankable deaths. So scum avoids killing within their group, within this case the active players. That gives a possible playerbase of 4 and again, MR is never wolf, meaning that it leaves 3 players vying for a likely wolf slot.

Not stated the most coherent due to being tired but this is that rough gist.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:08 pm @Pawn Lelouch you might want to look at the voting too. All three of MR,Jack and me voted Mac last phase, and MR and I voted Long Con the phase before. Busing two scum in a row when their numbers are dwindling makes no sense to me.
And you and Jack only make up 2 of the 3 within that group, 112 still exists. And will take a look at the vote trains then in a bit. Need to see if it was already going to happen or if it was a case of either of you being the main cause of boosting the lynch to fruition.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok thanks Pawn.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Pawn,

A) I don't count 112 as in our group. Jack/Juliets/me have been the most active and engaged players of those remaining; of the rest, 112 makes more occasional appearances than some, perhaps, but is definitely more active today than in previous phases.

B) TL was in a three-way tie until I switched last minute to LC. I don't know what that adds to your analysis (I just got home and have only skimmed it) but it might be useful info.

Also, Juliets was hard on LC as I recall. Juliets is likely not a wolf.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:56 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:51 pm [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine gets a No U
But wait...he didn't vote for you so how is it a No U?
he's slipping is how
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

i want to gut read quin town but have obvious reservations as no one should be immune to criticism at this point

i did mean it when i said i'm a better lynch this round than any other tp- if we're really uncertain, i am absolutely the best lynch. i'm never the best lynch if you actually thnk i'm scum though because that'd be a bad read.

it should come down to lld/colin for me unless there's a deepwolf in the main trio, which idk if we can afford to look for at this point
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

112 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:29 pm i want to gut read quin town but have obvious reservations as no one should be immune to criticism at this point

i did mean it when i said i'm a better lynch this round than any other tp- if we're really uncertain, i am absolutely the best lynch. i'm never the best lynch if you actually thnk i'm scum though because that'd be a bad read.

it should come down to lld/colin for me unless there's a deepwolf in the main trio, which idk if we can afford to look for at this point
Thanks 112. I know what you mean about Quin. I want to totally mark him off my list but to your point, no one should be immune to criticism at this time.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

If I land on Quin it'll be down to PoE.
Master Radishes
Hitman

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:48 pm
112 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:40 pm @ColinIsCool - why did you vote quin last round again?
I don’t remember
Kind of a townie response, I think. Scum would try to justify their vote.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Colin there's just one thing that concerns me. Otherwise I like his posting.

Pawn is okay so far. He makes sense. But I suspect he always does.

LLD I'm not sure can be scum since she was one of the 3 wagons where LC was lynched, and Mac was on it. That makes it seem the save-LC wagon, although maybe Mac figured he busses a low-posting scum partner for towncred.

Juliets I can't bring myself to consider.

Jack...well, his voting hasn't been great. But I don't really see an agenda in his votes or progression either, if that makes sense.

Leaves me with Quin and 112.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Master Radishes[/mention] why vote 112? She's been here more than some of the others. Did you already explain this and I missed it?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:44 pm @Master Radishes why vote 112? She's been here more than some of the others. Did you already explain this and I missed it?
Nah, that was purely OMGUS for saying she sussed me.

112 is in my PoE, but read the vote with a tongue-stuck-out emoji in mind.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:45 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:44 pm @Master Radishes why vote 112? She's been here more than some of the others. Did you already explain this and I missed it?
Nah, that was purely OMGUS for saying she sussed me.

112 is in my PoE, but read the vote with a tongue-stuck-out emoji in mind.
Lol ok.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I wish Jack would come on, I know he's at work but I want to know what he's thinking.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:21 pm Pawn,

A) I don't count 112 as in our group. Jack/Juliets/me have been the most active and engaged players of those remaining; of the rest, 112 makes more occasional appearances than some, perhaps, but is definitely more active today than in previous phases.

B) TL was in a three-way tie until I switched last minute to LC. I don't know what that adds to your analysis (I just got home and have only skimmed it) but it might be useful info.

Will check this later today if I j just don't collapse in bed after class. Relevant pages if possible would be amazing.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:44 pm Colin there's just one thing that concerns me. Otherwise I like his posting.

LLD I'm not sure can be scum since she was one of the 3 wagons where LC was lynched, and Mac was on it. That makes it seem the save-LC wagon, although maybe Mac figured he busses a low-posting scum partner for towncred.

Jack...well, his voting hasn't been great. But I don't really see an agenda in his votes or progression either, if that makes sense.

What's the one thing that concerns you about Colin?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Will check this later today if I j just don't collapse in bed after class. Relevant pages if possible would be amazing.
Pawn EOD is this evening at 6:00 eastern.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

3P!112 has been trying to imitate their town game but without being too strong a voice. This makes sense.

3P!LLD has been laying low on purpose to avoid being NKed for being a strong player, and using tunnely reads to avoid suspicion for being a wolf. This...could make sense? [mention]Pawn Lelouch[/mention] ?

3P!Colin is doing his best to pin it on me, since I've been the main suspect. This makes sense.

3P!Quin has been trying to imply something about his role that doesn't exist and otherwise is laying low to avoid being noticed. This makes sense.

3P!Jack is relying on his wacky meme-y style of play to carry him through avoidance of lynches and NKs. This...could make sense, but is not where I go to first.

3P!Pawn has played a fucking strange game. At the very least, he doesn't forget about the game. And if that's a lie, it was a bad decision because he's been a lynch target a lot and has gotten a bit lucky with Michelle's possible clear.

3P!Juliets deserves to win for solid townsiding play.

112, Colin, Quin, and maybe LLD are my top 3P guesses, I think.

Really narrows it down.
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:48 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:44 pm Colin there's just one thing that concerns me. Otherwise I like his posting.

What's the one thing that concerns you about Colin?
What we talked about - focusing on a 3P lynch when we still had a fair few scum on the board (pre-LC/Mac lynches).
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:49 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Pawn EOD is this evening at 6:00 eastern.
Fuck. :/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:51 pm 3P!112 has been trying to imitate their town game but without being too strong a voice. This makes sense.

3P!LLD has been laying low on purpose to avoid being NKed for being a strong player, and using tunnely reads to avoid suspicion for being a wolf. This...could make sense? @Pawn Lelouch ?

3P!Colin is doing his best to pin it on me, since I've been the main suspect. This makes sense.

3P!Quin has been trying to imply something about his role that doesn't exist and otherwise is laying low to avoid being noticed. This makes sense.

3P!Jack is relying on his wacky meme-y style of play to carry him through avoidance of lynches and NKs. This...could make sense, but is not where I go to first.

3P!Pawn has played a fucking strange game. At the very least, he doesn't forget about the game. And if that's a lie, it was a bad decision because he's been a lynch target a lot and has gotten a bit lucky with Michelle's possible clear.

Really narrows it down.
I agree with you Radishes on the 3P analysis.

I think I said this before but once I started thinking about Day 5 and how you entered the thread trying to get us to see Eva as scum and lynch her, I started thinking you weren't the 3P.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:51 pm 3P!112 has been trying to imitate their town game but without being too strong a voice. This makes sense.

3P!LLD has been laying low on purpose to avoid being NKed for being a strong player, and using tunnely reads to avoid suspicion for being a wolf. This...could make sense? @Pawn Lelouch ?

Really narrows it down.
Nah, LLD does that regardless of alignment. As 3p or town it's what you see is what you get. Hate the game setup and just get demotivated in terms of playing. As scum it's probably still true to an extent, just having the weight taken off by teammates and all that.

Like none of that damns or clears her based on what I know of her personality or playstyle essentially, though she is already decently low on the list.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

well, something's wrong then

i think these reads are too level 1 for endgame- not trying to insult you, just doesn't feel like you're going into the necessary depth of thinking required by our dreamstate
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

112 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:09 pm

i think these reads are too level 1 for endgame- not trying to insult you, just doesn't feel like you're going into the necessary depth of thinking required by our dreamstate
112 do you think Quin isn't an option either?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:13 pm

it's not that i don't think he's an option- he's just the grey-area player i most want to give the benefit. mr listing him with me as his main poe doesn't feel good.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

112 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:15 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:13 pm

it's not that i don't think he's an option- he's just the grey-area player i most want to give the benefit. mr listing him with me as his main poe doesn't feel good.
Ok I get that. Thanks.

Any particular way you are leaning for a vote today?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

My level 1 reads have worked so far. :shrug:

I'm not excited by my PoE. But unless I start tinfoiling Jack, I'm not sure where else I go.

It's like DL2 and DL3 all over again. :disappoint:
Master Radishes
Hitman

It doesn't help I've not done any ISOs or re-reads this phase. Maybe I should do one.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:59 pm Day 1
[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - Lady LambdaDelta
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - 112

Day 2
[5] boo - Long Con, Hyena, nutella, Benson, vanity.,
[5] DFaraday - Trustworthy Liberal, Creature, juliets,boo , Elephant
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - DFaraday

Day 3
[1] Creature - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
[2] Elephant - Long Con, vanity.
[3] Nova/Ty4on - nutella, juliets, Creature
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - Nova/Ty4on
[3] vanity. - Trustworthy Liberal, Elephant, Hyena

Day 4
[3] Trustworthy Liberal - Long Con, vanity., Creature
[5] vanity. - Elephant, juliets, Hyena, nutella, Trustworthy Liberal
[2] non voting - Quin, LLD

Day 5
[5] Elephant - hyena, LC, nutella, Michelle, Dom
[2] Evenstar - Master Radishes, Sprityo
[3] Hyena - Mac, Evenstar, Pawn
[1] iaafr - Quin
[2] Long Con - iaafr, juliets
[1] Michelle - elephant
[1] Nutella - LLD
[2] Pawn - Epi, Jack

Day 6
[1] Dom - Trustworthy Liberal
[5] Hyena - Pawn, Mac, Radishes, juliets, Quin
[5] iaafr - sprityo, Dom, Epi, Jack, Colin
[2] LLD - LLD, Long Con
[1] Quin - 112
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - iaafr

Day 7
[6] Epignosis - Radishes, 112, Mac, Long Con, TL, iaafr
[3] iaafr - juliets, jack, Colin
[1] Radishes - Pawn
[1] Pawn - sprityo
[1] sprityo - Quin
[1] TL - Epignosis

Day 8
[4] Long Con - T Lib, iaafr, juliets, Radishes
[3] LLD - Jack, Mac, Quin
[2] Trustworthy Lib - 112, Long Con
[1] Radishes - Colin
[1] Pawn - LLD

Day 9
[4] Mac - Radishes, 112, Jack, Juliets
[2] Pawn - LLD, Mac
[1] LLD - Quin
[1] Quin - Colin
Not voting - Pawn, TL
I remember why I started considering Quin. His votes suck.

I do kind of wonder if the scum on D8 tried to save LC together.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

So has Colin done anything good? Real question.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

And yeah, Juliets + MR look gucci off those. While Jack, LLD, 112, and myself have some decent votes none of us don't have a clear enough section to clear imo.

Colin + Quin just have no real good votes at all from what I can see so far.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:43 pm And yeah, Juliets + MR look gucci off those. While Jack, LLD, 112, and myself have some decent votes none of us don't have a clear enough section to clear imo.

Quin has that one Day 1 vote for Evenstar, though I can't remember when he voted. If it was late he knew she wasn't going to go down.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:47 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:43 pm And yeah, Juliets + MR look gucci off those. While Jack, LLD, 112, and myself have some decent votes none of us don't have a clear enough section to clear imo.

Quin has that one Day 1 vote for Evenstar, though I can't remember when he voted. If it was late he knew she wasn't going to go down.
Even if it was early the odds of her going down were minimal. That isn't anywhere near close enough for it to count imo.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin voted Eva the first full day of Day 1 and she had 4 other votes on her when he voted, so that looks pretty good from my perspective. I guess he could have been busing but it doesn't feel like it to me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

lol forgot pawn was alive

juliets- leaning colin for my vote, but it's up in the air
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:52 pm Quin voted Eva the first full day of Day 1 and she had 4 other votes on her when he voted, so that looks pretty good from my perspective. I guess he could have been busing but it doesn't feel like it to me.
Did any of the other scum vote for Eva?

I know both Drago and Mac distanced themselves in different ways. I feel like Mac definitely voted Eva too early in D1.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

112 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:53 pm lol forgot pawn was alive

juliets- leaning colin for my vote, but it's up in the air
Like same for the earlier bit.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:54 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:52 pm Quin voted Eva the first full day of Day 1 and she had 4 other votes on her when he voted, so that looks pretty good from my perspective. I guess he could have been busing but it doesn't feel like it to me.
Did any of the other scum vote for Eva?

I know both Drago and Mac distanced themselves in different ways. I feel like Mac definitely voted Eva too early in D1.
Yes he did. Let me see who was on her when he voted.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:46 pm I wish Jack would come on, I know he's at work but I want to know what he's thinking.
I’m actually at Chuck ee Cheese.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

On the evening of the 27th of October after Day started Mac voted for Eva and then changed to TSP 3 hours later.

These were the people on Eva when Quin voted on Oct. 28th:
sprityo, Jack, Texas, Michelle

Not sure that means anything but there it is.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:59 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:46 pm I wish Jack would come on, I know he's at work but I want to know what he's thinking.
May God have mercy on your soul.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:59 pm
May God have mercy on your soul.
There are only two real video games here and I’ve beaten them several times. Zack is learning to air hockey though so that’s cool.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pawn’s theory is sound except for the loud announcement of randomized kill in the case of no mafia kill submission. So less like “the wolf is in Jack/Juliets/112” and more like “the wolf is probably not Colin.”
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:09 pm Pawn’s theory is sound except for the loud announcement of randomized kill in the case of no mafia kill submission. So less like “the wolf is in Jack/Juliets/112” and more like “the wolf is probably not Colin.”
So you are saying I should change my vote. Any suggestions?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:09 pm Pawn’s theory is sound except for the loud announcement of randomized kill in the case of no mafia kill submission. So less like “the wolf is in Jack/Juliets/112” and more like “the wolf is probably not Colin.”
At this point, I think Pawn is the 3P.

I suspected him D2 of being blendy. Him coming in with a POE of players not likely to be lynched is pretty convenient.

I still buy the “wolves thought Michelle was the cop weather she was or not” theory so if that’s wrong, we probably don’t have a chance of getting the wolf.

I seem to be alone in that read too.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Both 112 and Radishes have votes but I don't feel 112 and Radishes is just a no.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:15 pm

I suspected him D2 of being blendy. Him coming in with a POE of players not likely to be lynched is pretty convenient.

I still buy the “wolves thought Michelle was the cop weather she was or not” theory so if that’s wrong, we probably don’t have a chance of getting the wolf.

I agree with the theory that the wolves thought Michelle was the cop even if she wasn't. What was the rest of that theory?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:15 pm

I agree with the theory that the wolves thought Michelle was the cop even if she wasn't. What was the rest of that theory?
That Pawn and Quin can’t be wolves.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”