Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: The Polka Heist [DAY 1]

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:25 pm i like this player list

and seriously gtfo out of here with the "there was no year zero" talk

time is a construct
release !

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
A little tap on the shoulder, nothing more.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:13 pm Does anyone have any reads? I don't.
This post saves you from a scum read. Sloonei is giving me tinglies, I think Epi is town. That’s basically all.
The old hairy eyeball, but not much came of it.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:23 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:15 pm This post saves you from a scum read. Sloonei is giving me tinglies, I think Epi is town. That’s basically all.
Do you have a why for Epi as town and Sloonmeister as tingling or is it mostly feels? Also, is it a sexy tingling?

It's been a second since I've played here, but I'm familiar with most of the players in the game. So if we all started posting more, that would not be an awful thing.
:eye:
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:30 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:27 pm How are we doing so far?
I think we have a scum team locked. Sig, Timmer, Sloonmeister and then it’s between you and Epi.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:39 pm Let's lynch 1/4 of Sloonmeister and 3/4 of Sig. I think that will lead us somewhere.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:48 am I'm just going to vote Sloonmeister, cause he's voting me and that's rude. Also, I'm not getting town vibes from him. Also also, last time he voted me he was scum, and I think he likes to do that as scum. Logic flawless.

[VOTE: Sloonmeister] aubergine
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:58 pmNo no no, I meant the vibes about little old me.
Nothing strong tbh. I'm more interested to hear what you think about any part of this game? I know you can post and write stuff. Please do?
:ponder:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:21 pm Sloonmeister is actually the second highest poster. I was not prepared for that.

Where I started mafia, this game would be 20 pages already, big, chunky posts, with lots of gifs. Not to be all naggy, but also, to be all naggy, are we playing a game or not?
:ponder:

Dizzy Izzy Lexicon's tinglies for me look like a dog trying to fit an entire basketball into its mouth.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 467

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]bimbo[/mention] won't you play mafia with me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:02 pmDizzy Izzy Lexicon's tinglies for me look like a dog trying to fit an entire basketball into its mouth.
Wait what? What does this mean? I also don't agree with my own tingling anymore after I read back.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:02 pmDizzy Izzy Lexicon's tinglies for me look like a dog trying to fit an entire basketball into its mouth.
Wait what? What does this mean? I also don't agree with my own tingling anymore after I read back.
Have you never watched a dog try to fit an entire basketball in its mouth?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not know why your tinglies would have dissipated after reading back, if they ever existed at all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:10 pmHave you never watched a dog try to fit an entire basketball in its mouth?
No, I'm more of a cat person tbh. Actually, that's not true, I love all animals.

But anyways, go on?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:11 pm I do not know why your tinglies would have dissipated after reading back, if they ever existed at all.
I literally just didn't have a town read on you, you voted me so I wanted to vote back, I remembered last game I played here when you voted me for doing stuff when I spent the whole of D1 trying to talk to people and being impatient that things moved so fucking slowly, and it left a bad taste in my mouth (later I replaced you and you were scum lol). So I think I just had that same bad taste in my mouth. Tinglies don't act like linear this and that in my head/gut at least. I read back and I didn't feel much of anything.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Though, I don't think I had much of a tingling in the first place. I'm poking and trying to make conversation. It's very suspicious to do so, I know, but I'm going to take the chance. I still don't have an actual concrete suspect. But if people suspect me, that's at least something. Though I don't see why cause lol.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:11 pm I do not know why your tinglies would have dissipated after reading back, if they ever existed at all.
I literally just didn't have a town read on you, you voted me so I wanted to vote back, I remembered last game I played here when you voted me for doing stuff when I spent the whole of D1 trying to talk to people and being impatient that things moved so fucking slowly, and it left a bad taste in my mouth (later I replaced you and you were scum lol). So I think I just had that same bad taste in my mouth. Tinglies don't act like linear this and that in my head/gut at least. I read back and I didn't feel much of anything.
I believe this is a true representation of how you approach the game.

I am wondering whether I believe it is a true representation of how you are approaching this game right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 63

Post by DrWilgy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:46 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:33 am*vomits*
*holds back hair*
Thanks daddy
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:50 pm Hard town read on DrWilgy.
I'm ok with that actually.
Tony town, cause Tony always town?
Why was this post agreeable?
Why is Tony also town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:25 pmI am wondering whether I believe it is a true representation of how you are approaching this game right now.
Fair enough. Take a wild guess. I'm approaching this now by maybe desperately looking for some content so that I can get anywhere in my head. I like playing mafia, I like this site, you are all cute, but you move slowly. I should probably just get used to that, but whatever, now you have this energy in the game to deal with.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:25 pmThanks daddy
Tinglies. :hug:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:25 pmI am wondering whether I believe it is a true representation of how you are approaching this game right now.
Fair enough. Take a wild guess. I'm approaching this now by maybe desperately looking for some content so that I can get anywhere in my head. I like playing mafia, I like this site, you are all cute, but you move slowly. I should probably just get used to that, but whatever, now you have this energy in the game to deal with.
A wizard moves at exactly the pace he means to.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 284

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

timmer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:57 pm Agreed... bringing up voting inactives early is a classic ping but bringing up NOT voting inactives when literally no one was suggesting it is kind of odd... and this after Sig has had vey little time to chew on the game.
alternatively what’s the motivation? Scum looking down at 1/2 inactive teammates and trying to get out in front of the bullet on a slow day 1 is what Epi’s suggesting but I think more likely, especially given not much time in the game, it’s a “let’s not talk about this thing that comes up a lot and is stupid”.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:27 pmWhy was this post agreeable?
Why is Tony also town?
I was probably more so looking for a place to start. Wilgy said he was a doctor in the first post and I kind of liked that. I've only played with Tony when he was town, and he seemed just like this. I don't feel particularly suspicious of him. But maybe you know, is he similar as both alignments? If you're criticism is that I'm saying things loosely, then yeah, that's just what I do. It's D1 and I want something.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:27 pmWhy was this post agreeable?
Why is Tony also town?
I was probably more so looking for a place to start. Wilgy said he was a doctor in the first post and I kind of liked that. I've only played with Tony when he was town, and he seemed just like this. I don't feel particularly suspicious of him. But maybe you know, is he similar as both alignments? If you're criticism is that I'm saying things loosely, then yeah, that's just what I do. It's D1 and I want something.
Wilgy is always a doctor regardless of alignment.

Scum Tony looks a lot like town Tony.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't think Sig's mention of "let's not lynch inactives" was very weird. I just found it informative really, cause I didn't know we had replacements waiting. So that's good. Also, no inactives had been discussed as a lynch option or even voted, so in the case he actually is scum and teamed with one, I don't see why he would be particularly worried about that.

I more so wish he fleshed out his thoughts on who to actually lynch. He's said two things about not lynching people with votes and also not lynching inactives. But who then? Why not vote and lead by example?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:35 pmWilgy is always a doctor regardless of alignment.

Oh. Wilgy does that every game? =p
None of these things are very comforting. But meh. Tony is still ok in my book, sue me.

What do you think of personalities like Timmer, Sig and such?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:35 pmWilgy is always a doctor regardless of alignment.

None of these things are very comforting. But meh. Tony is still ok in my book, sue me.

What do you think of personalities like Timmer, Sig and such?
Timmer has not made his presence felt in this game so far.
Sig has. I’d place a tentative town read on him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by timmer »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:38 pm I don't think Sig's mention of "let's not lynch inactives" was very weird. I just found it informative really, cause I didn't know we had replacements waiting. So that's good. Also, no inactives had been discussed as a lynch option or even voted, so in the case he actually is scum and teamed with one, I don't see why he would be particularly worried about that.

I more so wish he fleshed out his thoughts on who to actually lynch. He's said two things about not lynching people with votes and also not lynching inactives. But who then? Why not vote and lead by example?
That's why it's weird. He's come in and made this little clump of odd statements that don't seem very focused. Like, no one was talking about inactives at all.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:51 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:38 pm I don't think Sig's mention of "let's not lynch inactives" was very weird. I just found it informative really, cause I didn't know we had replacements waiting. So that's good. Also, no inactives had been discussed as a lynch option or even voted, so in the case he actually is scum and teamed with one, I don't see why he would be particularly worried about that.

That's why it's weird. He's come in and made this little clump of odd statements that don't seem very focused. Like, no one was talking about inactives at all.
That is sig.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

timmer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:51 pmThat's why it's weird. He's come in and made this little clump of odd statements that don't seem very focused. Like, no one was talking about inactives at all.
Weird is one thing, but is it scummy?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

bimbo 0/5
Creature 1/5
Dom 4/5
Dragon D. Luffy 1/5
DrWilgy 1/5
Dyslexicon 5/5
Epignosis 4/5
Long Con 2/5
MacDougall 1/5
Quin 0/5
sig 3/5
Sloonei 3/5
Sorsha 0/5
timmer 2/5

So here’s a rating of players and roughly how much they’ve left an impression on me. I’d expect this to correlate to post count.

Sorted:

Dizzy - 69 (nice)
Epi - 21
Dom - 10
Sloonei - 41
Sig - 12
Timmer -18
LC - 18
Wilgy - 10
DDL - 7
Creature - 28
Mac - 3
Quin
Sorsha
Bimbo

The idea with this is I tend to get the idea that scum players get in less fights or leave less an impression. That’s not foolproof, but whenever I get a “meh” feeling about someone it’s usually because they’re posting but I don’t feel like I remember what they’re saying or they seem to have just a few set goals in mind.

Standouts: Creature is low but that’s semi-expected on meta. Dom is high, probably town look for him. Sig is probably high on recency bias. Everything else is mostly in line.

Result: slight town read on Dom, no other changes
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:58 pm
timmer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:51 pmThat's why it's weird. He's come in and made this little clump of odd statements that don't seem very focused. Like, no one was talking about inactives at all.
Weird is one thing, but is it scummy?
This is why we're talking about it, lol. I always struggle to remember how some people play because I'm so infrequently here. Its also why I don't throw votes around.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:14 pm bimbo 0/5
Creature 1/5
Dom 4/5
Dragon D. Luffy 1/5
DrWilgy 1/5
Dyslexicon 5/5
Epignosis 4/5
Long Con 2/5
MacDougall 1/5
Quin 0/5
sig 3/5
Sloonei 3/5
Sorsha 0/5
timmer 2/5

So here’s a rating of players and roughly how much they’ve left an impression on me. I’d expect this to correlate to post count.

Sorted:

Dizzy - 69 (nice)
Epi - 21
Dom - 10
Sloonei - 41
Sig - 12
Timmer -18
LC - 18
Wilgy - 10
DDL - 7
Creature - 28
Mac - 3
Quin
Sorsha
Bimbo

The idea with this is I tend to get the idea that scum players get in less fights or leave less an impression. That’s not foolproof, but whenever I get a “meh” feeling about someone it’s usually because they’re posting but I don’t feel like I remember what they’re saying or they seem to have just a few set goals in mind.

Standouts: Creature is low but that’s semi-expected on meta. Dom is high, probably town look for him. Sig is probably high on recency bias. Everything else is mostly in line.

I'd be curious to see how this works without day 0. I find some people are happy to chat when it doesn't count but then clam up
My siggie.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

timmer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:17 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:14 pm bimbo 0/5
Creature 1/5
Dom 4/5
Dragon D. Luffy 1/5
DrWilgy 1/5
Dyslexicon 5/5
Epignosis 4/5
Long Con 2/5
MacDougall 1/5
Quin 0/5
sig 3/5
Sloonei 3/5
Sorsha 0/5
timmer 2/5

Sorted:

Dizzy - 69 (nice)
Epi - 21
Dom - 10
Sloonei - 41
Sig - 12
Timmer -18
LC - 18
Wilgy - 10
DDL - 7
Creature - 28
Mac - 3
Quin
Sorsha
Bimbo

I'd be curious to see how this works without day 0. I find some people are happy to chat when it doesn't count but then clam up
Probably not enough data to make a set. I might start recording day by day impressions, I think it’s a good thing to have on the spreadsheet
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Epignosis »

I voted for Mac and called him a name and he couldn't even be bothered to reciprocate. :disappoint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: dragon d luffy] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:26 pm I voted for Mac and called him a name and he couldn't even be bothered to reciprocate. :disappoint:
Jack used this once to justify lynching me day 1 and I have never been more upset about correctly being called out
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:35 pm [VOTE: dragon d luffy] aubergine
What's the reason?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:35 pm [VOTE: dragon d luffy] aubergine
What's the reason?
I wanted to.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I just feel like DDL hasn’t been a presence in this game, either as a player or a topic of discussion so I wanted to leave a vote on him while I go out and do things in The Real World. Let’s all air our grievances about him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 97

Post by sig »

I dont think it's weird I'm talking about who I won't lynch and i said I'd not lynch inactive players. If we didn't have subs I'd be considering it right now since I've got no strong reads.
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Creature »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:18 pm I dont think it's weird I'm talking about who I won't lynch and i said I'd not lynch inactive players. If we didn't have subs I'd be considering it right now since I've got no strong reads.
Sigh
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Who here has a strong read?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Creature »

Do we really need strong reads?
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 63

Post by DrWilgy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:40 pm
Most definitely.

Someone tell me why Timmer is town.

Same for Dom.

Linki - your face is a strong read.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:34 pm Who here has a strong read?
I usually don't get what I would call a strong read until about day 3. I was contemplating a dys vote but I'm feeling like this level of moving votes around and changing focus is their norm?

Sig is Sig, which means I'm vaguely feeling like he's bad. The last game I played I had the same feeling and he was indeed bad, so I'm chewing on that...
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Epignosis »

timmer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:52 pm
Sig is Sig, which means I'm vaguely feeling like he's bad.
Normal sig is bad. XD
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:06 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:10 am Happy new years all.

Epi. You do what you want, but it looks like the internet disagrees with you. The majority will eat your happiness like a cold pickle in july.

Sloonei, you wanna throw down or be bffs this game? I'm good for either as long as you rub my inner thigh with a fish corpse.
Joke's on you.

I have no happiness.

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
I was gonna say I agreed with you, but fuck you bucko.

but you know, it's not really a matter of agreement, it just is :noble:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:10 am Sloonei, you wanna throw down or be bffs this game? I'm good for either as long as you rub my inner thigh with a fish corpse.
b u d d y i n g
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:34 pm Yeah, it's a good idea to make players not play the game
when are you going to start playing the game?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:10 am Sloonei, you wanna throw down or be bffs this game? I'm good for either as long as you rub my inner thigh with a fish corpse.
b u d d y i n g
That’s my doctor.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:02 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:17 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:34 pm Yeah, it's a good idea to make players not play the game
Phony indignation.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
There it is.

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

Creature acted exactly the same way last game where he was civ.
Recency bias.

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
There’s not much going on but I don’t think I have a take on this besides everyone is wrong.
please explain
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:14 pmDizzy - 69 (nice)
The buddying of it all! Works evertim.

I kiiind of feel like there's been no real fights or disagreements? Lack of friction in general.
timmer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:15 pmThis is why we're talking about it, lol. I always struggle to remember how some people play because I'm so infrequently here. Its also why I don't throw votes around.
I mean, I just don't know what the scum motivation to say let's not lynch inactives would be in a situation where that isn't even a thing happening. Doesn't mean Sig can't be scum, just that I don't find that statement very indicative of much. But that's just my take.
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:35 pm Do we really need strong reads?
Luck is probably better. Does anyone feel lucky?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:36 pmMost definitely.

Someone tell me why Timmer is town.

Same for Dom.

Linki - your face is a strong read.
I just felt that they way Timmer was "we're no doing very well" regarding activity read genuine. Read pessimistic town rather than scum taking a piss on town. I feel most players, if scum, wouldn't do that "town isn't doing well" kind of hubris first thing in a game. At least I don't think Timmer would, he seems like the careful type. But I might be overthinking it. But but but, I've also used similar attitude reasoning in many games and find that it often works quite well. Also, maybe this doesn't make sense to anyone.

I don't know about Dom.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hi, Quin ^^ I'm not going to accidentally bus you this game, because I'm town. <3
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:18 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:29 pm [VOTE: Luffy] aubergine
This vote was serious btw
sure hope so. explain it.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:25 pm i like this player list

and seriously gtfo out of here with the "there was no year zero" talk

time is a construct
release !

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
god you're so progressive i love it

not sure about the vote though
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Poll ends in 4-5 hours still. I'm keeping my vote omgus for now, but will be back before eod (unless I fall asleep).

I don't think Sloonmeister is an easy read, but I also didn't get the feeling he was disingenuous in my interaction with him.
For now I think I don't have any interest in lynching Sig, Timmer or Sloonie. I would say Tony, but I don't really know if I liked that whole numbers post, because I don't think it really said much. But then, I'm not really saying much either. And that's about what I got, and everyone else I could lynch, which isn't great but it is what it is. /shrug

Return to “Previous Heists”