Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by novaselinenever »

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:51 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:47 pm
Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:33 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:08 am
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:54 am @sig is "okay"? I only see one contradiction, you had the D0 mentality of "aight let's policylynch novas" and now you hand out a TR on novas. I want to understand that one. (talking bout post #41 and the reads on page 4).
How is that a contradiction? You can't be that dumb.
But there was no process of thought's which sig highlighted. So it came off weird.
What process of thoughts are you expecting? Do you not realize that the D0 post is a joke referring to an old game we played together. How is that in contradiction to giving a read later one based on game-related content?

Noting the lack of reasoning given is one thing, saying it's a contradiction is dumb.
Trust issues are a thing. Why you call everything dumb I do? Lol.
Ofc I am a dumb person, no reason to call stuff out.
That's why I said I want to "understand that one". Glad you explained it and raised your voice for sig while attacking me frontal. Lmao.
Lol, this is the only thing I called dumb. And it is :srsnod:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:48 pm Thinking about moving my vote, so I vote with players I townread.

The options here are:

- Dom
- therealet

I wish I had more options for the sake of PoE.
If I would heat on a civ wagon from my own PoV then I have a poor arsenal of choice to work with.

If I reckon correctly btw, then Dom was also a popular candidate to leave the game early? Atleast in the few games I played with him.

Another option would be voting Long Con and testing out the credibility of novas SRs. It could hurt town tho since Creature has a vote on LC.
I know that novas likes staging things and preparing mislynches one or two cycles ahead when a wolf.

Only neg read I personally agree 100%ly with novas could be sig. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Also I just woke up and had a shower and it's already evening in germany lmao.
Talk to me about sig.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also lol, I'm town. Don't be bias
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:05 pm Also lol, I'm town. Don't be bias
nibba, whenever you call yourself town you flip scum, atleast that's my experience

you guys can't come saying here (on this forum) "Drago says Rej is scum" and then take it for granted as a meta read
why doesn't count it for me too in this case? I can also say, "novas ain't town".

DW I will move my vote once I know where I will go.
Also gimme a mom to answer your other questions don't swamp me :pepetired
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:04 pm
Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:48 pm Thinking about moving my vote, so I vote with players I townread.

The options here are:

- Dom
- therealet

If I would heat on a civ wagon from my own PoV then I have a poor arsenal of choice to work with.

If I reckon correctly btw, then Dom was also a popular candidate to leave the game early? Atleast in the few games I played with him.

Another option would be voting Long Con and testing out the credibility of novas SRs. It could hurt town tho since Creature has a vote on LC.
I know that novas likes staging things and preparing mislynches one or two cycles ahead when a wolf.

Talk to me about sig.
I feel he kept the PoE early on just the Tedex/Novas/Rej event, so he just flowed along with what was heating on the D0/D1 transistion.
He liked what I did I feel but then I still get vibes of him having some kind of agenda.

I can't accept it as town just now, because after what sig set up in his early posts I would like to see him follow his own PoE more.

And yes I just ISOed sig there isn't much I could find or read inbetween his lines. I can just interpret his stance in this game.
I don't know if it's enough to SR fully and I am not the type of person who has time to check older games and see how sig generally behaves in D0/D1.

What do you think?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

I moved my vote to no lynch, still I nullread novas my man.

I have my own policy of not demising new people. The current votes on therealet are challenging him enough.
So consider me having a half vote on novas and half one on therealet for the sake of civ spirit.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 86

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:55 am I don't really like Sig, something feels off :ponder:
No bad nova bad
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

My d0/1 have changed dramatically since I started playing I'm alot less rara most games now for the first phase or so.

Also honestly alot of the back and forth people have had so far seems like NAI nitpicking. I've read everything I can do a player salad, to a degree, but I don't see that much actual hard content to go off of.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm shocked No lynch is an option :ponder:
ImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 267
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I think the shocker is more that someone's actually voting for it.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Nova, Rej, Epi, and Tex aren't on my list today. But, one is probably a mafia member.
Creature I'm getting some negative pings from, but they're gut.
Sab/Dom are playing within their normal Civ meta.
Nanook isn't playing the same way he was last game on here were he was mafia, but that doesn't absolve him since i'd imagine you'd switch meta up a bit.
Mac/TSP/LC are all null right now
Real is a scum lean, other people have summarized it nicely, but I also really dislike his reaction to me comparing how I'd do something as scum to how other people would act.

linki: That to, it's generally agreed that No lynch is always a bad option.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sprityo is a slight mafia lean right now too, since I didn't even remember he was playing.
ImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] I am surprised sig suddenly appeared when we talked about him.
I won't try to interpret weird stuff here. So sig will remain a solid null read. I just like the fact that he takes a bit stances with some short reads.

[mention]sig[/mention] how do you got to the conclusion that there is a mafia within the 4 names you called in your GTH readlist?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Tedexter wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:47 pm I think the shocker is more that someone's actually voting for it.
the real shocker is that we still have 5 hours and with a removed vote we have a much clearer sight on what's the corestances in this game
if you ever want to check out my stances you can read my posts (ISO) and see how I moved my votes and what GTH reads I throw in

I feel sprityo at all didn't vote, is that right? So why is it shocking when someone who pressure/policy voted novas takes his vote back.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

hmm we still have 7 non voters, so right now majority placed votes
how big are the odds of scum being within the voting majority?

statistically 2 wolves might be voters and 2 might be non voters
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Seems like it's going to be a creature / et lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:29 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:05 pm Also lol, I'm town. Don't be bias
nibba, whenever you call yourself town you flip scum, atleast that's my experience

you guys can't come saying here (on this forum) "Drago says Rej is scum" and then take it for granted as a meta read
why doesn't count it for me too in this case? I can also say, "novas ain't town".

I was lying then, I'm telling the truth now :noble:

I mean when it's based on a real read and you feel that way, go for it. That's alright 'cause I'll always defend myself and show that I'm town. The bias I'm talking about is you being a little bit salty from me grilling you in the past, being against me since the game started and parking your vote as a policy on me lol. It's alright though.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:55 pm @novaselinenever I am surprised sig suddenly appeared when we talked about him.
I won't try to interpret weird stuff here. So sig will remain a solid null read. I just like the fact that he takes a bit stances with some short reads.

@sig how do you got to the conclusion that there is a mafia within the 4 names you called in your GTH readlist?
1. I woke up a bit ago and was eating/checking mafia nothing odd their. :shrug:
2. I think it's likely one of the mafia members would be active and involved in there discussion/argument. We tend to think active/talk alot as civ or at least someone we don't want to lynch right off the bat.
This is also a part gut though/read and I tend to throw them out then not bring it up again, buuuuuut I'm usually right. :keys:
An example is last game when I said we had two mafia member when we had a four person tie I was right hat's just one example of weird sig logic.

So using janky logic and just gut I'd confidently say one of the four I named are probably mafia. Now that doesn't mean we should start lynching them, but I'd not say we should never lynch them. Just probably not D1
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:39 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:04 pm

The options here are:

- Dom
- therealet

Talk to me about sig.
I feel he kept the PoE early on just the Tedex/Novas/Rej event, so he just flowed along with what was heating on the D0/D1 transistion.
He liked what I did I feel but then I still get vibes of him having some kind of agenda.

I can't accept it as town just now, because after what sig set up in his early posts I would like to see him follow his own PoE more.

And yes I just ISOed sig there isn't much I could find or read inbetween his lines. I can just interpret his stance in this game.
I don't know if it's enough to SR fully and I am not the type of person who has time to check older games and see how sig generally behaves in D0/D1.

What do you think?
Hmm I think it was the question he asked to Sabie that felt weird to me. It was a weird plug in in continuation of him reading all of us as town, doesn't feel earned. The also comment about possibly seeing Sabie as scum when she hadn't even posted pinged me. I didn't believe that at all.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:41 pm I moved my vote to no lynch, still I nullread novas my man.

I have my own policy of not demising new people. The current votes on therealet are challenging him enough.
So consider me having a half vote on novas and half one on therealet for the sake of civ spirit.
:haha:
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:42 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:55 am I don't really like Sig, something feels off :ponder:
No bad nova bad
:scared:
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:48 pm Nova, Rej, Epi, and Tex aren't on my list today. But, one is probably a mafia member.
Nanook isn't playing the same way he was last game on here were he was mafia, but that doesn't absolve him since i'd imagine you'd switch meta up a bit.
Real is a scum lean, other people have summarized it nicely, but I also really dislike his reaction to me comparing how I'd do something as scum to how other people would act.

That's an interesting thought. Who amongst the four, gth?

Yeah, Nanook is a bit different. Don't think it's justa meta switch, I feel it at a tonal level lol. More blunt and easy going here, felt more sarcastic and overdoing it in the other.

One of those isn't like the other. LC and TSP have been around the block. Thoughts on Enrique?
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:11 pm

I was lying then, I'm telling the truth now :noble:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

I don't think TSP called his vote on et

linki - pinky promise
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Sorry had a super bad migraine. From what I've seen in ISOs I was not a fan of therealet. He responds with short responses and emojis without giving much thought or anything and then got very defensive.
At the moment I feel okay about tony, epi, nova and creature. Without much info to go on I'm going by what I know they're usual civ behavior is at the beginning if games.
I'm on the fence about tedexter. He is putting in effort but sometimes his casea feel kinda forced like how a mafia player may be trying to look like they're scum hunting.

I feel worst about therealet so I'm voting there for now.
[VOTE: therealet] aubergine
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:19 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:48 pm Nova, Rej, Epi, and Tex aren't on my list today. But, one is probably a mafia member.

That's an interesting thought. Who amongst the four, gth?

Yeah, Nanook is a bit different. Don't think it's justa meta switch, I feel it at a tonal level lol. More blunt and easy going here, felt more sarcastic and overdoing it in the other.

One of those isn't like the other. LC and TSP have been around the block. Thoughts on Enrique?
Tex, mainly based off tone and some of his early posts.
Followed by Epi for not getting up to his normal Day 1 shenanigans and just playing, which isn't something I'm used to civ Epi doing.

Alot of fluff from Enrique, but not really alot of real content. I can't recall if this is his normal day 1 behavior or not.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Thoughts on Creature? He seems like his normal civ self.

I also disliked ET saying we should policy lynch Creature, I'm always against policy lynches unless they're really really good and not being able to read someone isn't a good reason.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[mention]Rej[/mention] What's your home site? How common is a no lynch there?
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:21 pm I don't think TSP called his vote on et

linki - pinky promise
Nope I tend not to call votes if not at end of day. I’m lazy. I can promise you it’s not a tell either way.

@ anyone
Please ask me questions I want to be helping more and feel kinda useless right now.
But I can give some thoughts: (in the below post)
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

I mean when it's based on a real read and you feel that way, go for it. That's alright 'cause I'll always defend myself and show that I'm town. The bias I'm talking about is you being a little bit salty from me grilling you in the past, being against me since the game started and parking your vote as a policy on me lol. It's alright though.
The real read is "I can't read you town until someone confirms you mechanically".
You toyed too much with me, that is your own fault, not my fault.
You toy with me in games where more than half of town ain't active.

The only way I can properly townread you would be studying all your games on TheSyndicate and looking for the alignment indications in your plays.
But what I can do is either null read you or scum read you. Accept it, it won't easily change 2k20. :charlieblackmon:

We have a long way to go novas :beer: and my statement is clear to all others "don't give novas a civ pass easily". And that doesn't only count for TheSyndicate. I rly enjoy playing with you, but the main thing shall be clear now. The thing is, whatever village novas says, wolf novas would say it too. Also if I don't scum/nullread you mid/endgame, then you did everything right to me. :ohyeah:

I just want to be understood lmao. I hope that's solved and we can move on now. :obamasweatwipe:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think creature is town so I’m not voting there. Strongly town reading sig. I’d vote for Rej but I don’t think people will follow me up there. I liked Epi’s case on the person whom I think we’re calling ET? So therefore I’m voting there.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:30 pm @Rej What's your home site? How common is a no lynch there?
I don't rly have a homesite, but the homesite/enviroment where I grew up and mostly come back to was Oro Jackson (now Thriller Bark mafia community). And I also play on AnimeBase.

I have only seen No Lynches occur in majority vote games.
Maybe it was my misunderstanding, moving my vote to No Lynch should symbolize how I remove my vote, ergo non voting. Maybe I should have moed my vote on host/mod/non lol, because I don't know what happens if plurality hits "No Lynch". But as it seems it also won't be the case that plurality will move to No Lynch.

Huh, I hope I have an understanding of this now. Seems plurality can trigger No Lynch in this game? If yes then I wasn't aware of that ayyyy lmao.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I won't be here by EoD so ask me questions if you have them.
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 301

Post by Creature »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:41 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:14 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 am sabie12
Rej

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Epignosis
Macdougall

Dom
TonyStarkPrime

sprityo
Enrique

sig
Creature
Tedexter

therealet
Long Con
Okay
Okay
Lower
Okay
Okay
Okay
Don't know
Whatever
Lower
Higher
Higher
Higher
Okay
Okay
Why higher and lower on those peeps?
idk

I forgot what I was going to answer
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think it was something like:

Nanook just voted me and disappeared. He didn't try to solve me, he didn't try to solve anyone else, he didn't try to solve shit.

While Enrique said I was probably Rej's teammate yet voted me over Rej and has voteparked so far.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I doubt they are both scum, but what they are doing rn is heavily antitown.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

It means we need a wagon with three votes or more in order for me to not get lynched
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

It's very likely they'll both votepark someone the next day again and pretty much throw the game if we leave them be.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Creature, why do you scum read et?
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:50 pm realet: "i wont vote long because creature is in"

2 mins later...

realet: "ill vote dom where creature is in"
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think this is very indicative if Long Con flips scum
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Therealet didn't specify any reason for not voting with me.
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:27 pm Thoughts on Creature? He seems like his normal civ self.

I also disliked ET saying we should policy lynch Creature, I'm always against policy lynches unless they're really really good and not being able to read someone isn't a good reason.
He seemed off to me. The usual spew felt forced after he was mentioned, and its energy is quite different. He's usually a lot more naturally negative lol, his tone seemed to betray him here. Felt quite a bit anxious with the fear-mongering usual mislynch baits without actually having a read on them. Also don't like how he's mostly been highjacking other people's thoughts to jump around.
novaselinenever
Hitman

His LC suspicion is interesting though, I feel bad the dude as well. It's off putting lol
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:52 pm It's very likely they'll both votepark someone the next day again and pretty much throw the game if we leave them be.
no, I was the first voter, and it forced interactions and understanding, and I was always there resolve confusion.
my vote was never a parked vote, not a taken back vote is not voteparking

I didn't vote you because you have some interesting suspects.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:32 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:52 pm It's very likely they'll both votepark someone the next day again and pretty much throw the game if we leave them be.
no, I was the first voter, and it forced interactions and understanding, and I was always there to resolve confusion.
my vote was never a parked vote, not a taken back vote is not voteparking

I didn't vote you because you have some interesting suspects.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

fuck typos, I am so bad
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:32 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:21 pm I don't think TSP called his vote on et

linki - pinky promise
Nope I tend not to call votes if not at end of day. I’m lazy. I can promise you it’s not a tell either way.

@ anyone
Please ask me questions I want to be helping more and feel kinda useless right now.
But I can give some thoughts: (in the below post)
Why is Rej scum?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:34 pm

The real read is "I can't read you town until someone confirms you mechanically".
You toyed too much with me, that is your own fault, not my fault.
You toy with me in games where more than half of town ain't active.

The only way I can properly townread you would be studying all your games on TheSyndicate and looking for the alignment indications in your plays.
But what I can do is either null read you or scum read you. Accept it, it won't easily change 2k20. :charlieblackmon:

We have a long way to go novas :beer: and my statement is clear to all others "don't give novas a civ pass easily". And that doesn't only count for TheSyndicate. I rly enjoy playing with you, but the main thing shall be clear now. The thing is, whatever village novas says, wolf novas would say it too. Also if I don't scum/nullread you mid/endgame, then you did everything right to me. :ohyeah:

I just want to be understood lmao. I hope that's solved and we can move on now. :obamasweatwipe:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I kind of want to cfd on Tony. I think someone should push him tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”