Post by Creature »

My mortal patience is pretty limited
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 3]

Post by sabie12 »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:14 am Nova is not yet uh in the definitive town block, I'm keeping him in check because reasons.

Creature is locked yes, I don't get why people scum read him, I thought it was because they didn't want mafia to kill him. Dude's Bender. ET most likely had a tie between him and LC, so LC received a bonus vote, and LC was voted by Creature and LC. So, quick maths and stuff, Creature's Bender.

Sabie is not locked, I can say she's falling really fast and trends downhill in increments with each post, but nobody on my scum list trends upwards either so I have no reason to replace any of you with her.

Lynch Dom.
I gave to agree with you on this. Yeah I know I kinda fell off and haven't participated as much but I have been keeping up and paying attention. I get busy and I'm not always able to be here that often. I've been finding this game in particular hard to figure out so far.

That was my thought on creature as well.

I'm not opposed to voting dom as I've said I haven't found his contributions to be helpful and it's been a lot of negativity without providing other options.

I had been town reading nova but the recent suspicion on him has given me some pause. If epi would be able to elaborate on his case on nova I'm willing to listen.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Post by novaselinenever »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:14 am Nova is not yet uh in the definitive town block, I'm keeping him in check because reasons.

Creature is locked yes, I don't get why people scum read him, I thought it was because they didn't want mafia to kill him. Dude's Bender. ET most likely had a tie between him and LC, so LC received a bonus vote, and LC was voted by Creature and LC. So, quick maths and stuff, Creature's Bender.

Sabie is not locked, I can say she's falling really fast and trends downhill in increments with each post, but nobody on my scum list trends upwards either so I have no reason to replace any of you with her.

Lynch Dom.
Eh re-read Creature's D1, he was suspecting ET as much as LC and was changing between them to get the ball rolling. Didn't feel like he had any preferences on who gets lynched between the two. He also had them pegged as teammates for how ET behaved. It wouldn't make sense for Creature as Bender to waste a shot of an ability like that if he seemingly read both as scum and voted them both during the phase. I think it make more sense for Bender to be someone that scum read LC more and was on the fence about ET, might have cooled off on or wanted to give him a fighting chance. Bender seems to also have another ability, that might have been at play and a reason he wasn't on one of the two main wagons.

Don't think he should be locked, should be in the pool.
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:57 pm

Lynch Dom.
I had been town reading nova but the recent suspicion on him has given me some pause. If epi would be able to elaborate on his case on nova I'm willing to listen.
How have they given you pause when you don't even know what they are?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Same with Nanook being convinced by Epi copying the description of the role-cop/ninja mafia role and singing why why lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:18 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:05 pm
Tedexter wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:02 pm *Convincing case*

[VOTE: Dom ] aubergine
Who are his scum buddies?
Enrique and sigh seems like
I could see that. Would like more civiness from you and Sprit though to close the deal, the other poe members.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 267
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by tedxtr »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:12 pm This is scum

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:13 pm Can we please vote Long Con and end the day already?
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:35 pm
therealet wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:34 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:33 pm
therealet wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:04 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:38 pm
Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:25 pm He made it his life’s purpose to channel his focus on me and you said he was joking? Nova went guns blazing lol

And why is he wolfier than me if I was the one to react like that to a joke, in your eyes?
Un-genuine thought too
what?
in what world do you find this not genuine
tf
The bold looks exaggerated
exaggeration is often genuine
Great

Now vote Long
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:58 am Still maintain Long Con is scum
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:44 am Still feeling like we're ignoring Long Con
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Creature constantly coming back to voting Long Con I found townie, his attention was scattered, kept doubting his reads and then went back to Long Con which he had more confidence on. Even if he's not Bender, him constantly coming back to Long Con I found really townie. I think it came more from a place of doubt within his reads on other people that he would keep coming to the "easiest" option.
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:08 pm

Lynch Dom.
How have they given you pause when you don't even know what they are?

That's why I said pause like I would like to know more about where hes coming from. I did find it weird that nanook instantly started buddying epi all of a sudden without any explanation. I was hoping for some elaboration from epi on what his case is.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sabie why aren't you voting Dom if he's so anti-town?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:14 pm Creature constantly coming back to voting Long Con I found townie, his attention was scattered, kept doubting his reads and then went back to Long Con which he had more confidence on. Even if he's not Bender, him constantly coming back to Long Con I found really townie. I think it came more from a place of doubt within his reads on other people that he would keep coming to the "easiest" option.
To elaborate, it's more of a town thing because it's inherently uninformed mentality. Scum don't doubt their reads. If Creature faked this then I'd nominate him for a scummy or something or whatever you guys call it here, socks
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:11 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:12 pm This is scum

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:13 pm Can we please vote Long Con and end the day already?
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:35 pm
therealet wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:34 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:33 pm
therealet wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:04 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:38 pm
Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:25 pm He made it his life’s purpose to channel his focus on me and you said he was joking? Nova went guns blazing lol

And why is he wolfier than me if I was the one to react like that to a joke, in your eyes?
Un-genuine thought too
what?
in what world do you find this not genuine
tf
The bold looks exaggerated
exaggeration is often genuine
Great

Now vote Long
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:58 am Still maintain Long Con is scum
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:44 am Still feeling like we're ignoring Long Con
He definitely did want LC lynched, same as with ET. That's not the point I'm making, it's more about locking him up as Bender that I'm not really sure about. 'Cause I feel like it wouldn't make much sense for him as Bender to waste a shot suspecting both almost equally and seeing them as partners.
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:29 am [VOTE: therealet] aubergine
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:27 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:50 pm realet: "i wont vote long because creature is in"

2 mins later...

realet: "ill vote dom where creature is in"
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:48 am
I'm satisfied doing realet and/or Enrique still though
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:14 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 am sabie12
Rej

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Epignosis
Macdougall

Dom
TonyStarkPrime

sprityo
Enrique

sig
Creature
Tedexter

therealet
Long Con
Great you have these reads

Wanna vote therealet who is at 3 votes? Or can I entertain you on an LC wagon?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:14 pm Creature constantly coming back to voting Long Con I found townie, his attention was scattered, kept doubting his reads and then went back to Long Con which he had more confidence on. Even if he's not Bender, him constantly coming back to Long Con I found really townie. I think it came more from a place of doubt within his reads on other people that he would keep coming to the "easiest" option.
Hmmm good point.
novaselinenever
Hitman

And yeah the progression and flip-flopping all over the place is very townie. Scum are usually a little bit more restrained to position themselves, and much more wordy trying to talk themselves into making a change for consistency's sake. Kind of reminds of your sabie bit D1 that was good.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

[VOTE: nova] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:03 pm [VOTE: nova] aubergine
[mention]Epignosis[/mention]
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Dom »

I would like to know what exactly I'm doing that's so suspicious and what I did to earn such a turnaround from Mac.

Tedexter is spewing some bullshit. I made the activity comment about ET, then actually (wrongly) theorized independent from others about what his role could be based on LC's lynch. His case is that I'm not trying to solve the game, but the facts don't agree. Just because I was wrong doesn't mean I'm bad.

I'm currently in my grad class. I can't post much, but I'll do my best.

If you are not voting, I advise you vote for either sig, enrique, or nanook. I voted sig for now to have the best chance of saving myself.

Personally, a nanook lynch would probably be best. If I have time I'll resummarize why, but again, I'm in class.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:18 pm
To elaborate, it's more of a town thing because it's inherently uninformed mentality. Scum don't doubt their reads. If Creature faked this then I'd nominate him for a scummy or something or whatever you guys call it here, socks
Weird, you don't doubt your own reads. :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Nanook is:

1) emphasising his own meta as "proof" of anything. This is a common baddie tactic to cherrypick data points that fit the narrative you're choosing to push
2) referenced that he forgot that a baddie role existed. Very common to talk about your own role, even unintentionally. He then used WIFOM to defend against me saying something about that
3) Crazy how little he's trying to solve the game. "Voting nova because Epi" is his literal response to my mild probing

I don't like it. Not one bit.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:14 pm Sabie why aren't you voting Dom if he's so anti-town?
I've been at work intermittently checking this. Read through him again gave him a chance to respond. Eh He doesn't seem too different from his last game where he was bad aside from doing a lot more quoting of other posts.

[VOTE: dom] aubergine
~Darren Shan~
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 86

Post by sig »

Dom wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:45 pm @sig @Enrique @Nanook

who should we lynch and why
Mac: While I don't doubt he's busy he isn't helping when he's here and seems to keyed in for the level of participation. The biggest issue is he keeps throwing out names, but never giving any reasoning for his votes/reads when asked he still refuses to give them. Not even weaker reasons like gut/meta just nothing. He's giving the civs nothing to go on when he flips and I don't really see a world where a civ Mac would do that. Now I think it's a possibility that he's the Toad, but really I'm fine with lynching that role also.
Or
Nova/Enrique

Other have talked about why Enrique would be an okay lynch and I agree with them.
For Nova if I'm getting what Epi is laying down plus and more importantly how it seems like he's setting up lynches.

Nova pushed the ET lynch to a degree and lock cleared ET based off of ET flipping mafia, one of his first posts was unclearing Creature and laying groundwork against him. He's also slowly building a case on me, based on what I already said with him asking Dom. He did the same thing, but more generally with Epi. I personally feel like he's trying to lead town to more lynches, but these lynches aren't in towns best interest and he's trying not to be seen as a the real pusher of lynches so when people flip civ he can't be blamed for it.

I'm only hesitant of voting for Nova since Nanook is on it and he's only on it based off of what Epi said. I'm still a bit meh on Nanook and if Epi thinks Nova is mafia why hasn't he voted there? That entire thing is a bit weird, but my other point is independent of Epi/Nanook.

Enrique seems like an easy lynch, it's possible he's mafia but he's a bit of a low hanging fruit.

Really i think right now the best place to vote would be on Mac, but I should be around and I'm willing to go for someone else.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

The follow up on those three would be Nanook who I talked about and I need to reread case on Dom/ISO him real fast.

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] Why Nova?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:19 pm
Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:14 pm Sabie why aren't you voting Dom if he's so anti-town?
I've been at work intermittently checking this. Read through him again gave him a chance to respond. Eh He doesn't seem too different from his last game where he was bad aside from doing a lot more quoting of other posts.

[VOTE: dom] aubergine
Can you give a quick summary of how he seems the same?
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Anyone planning on showing up? This is such a shitty lynch.
People are claiming that I'm not trying to solve the game, but ignore the actual people like Mac just dropping drive by votes.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

Folks, there's no need whatsoever in "mentioning" me. I can only get on when I can get on. We are getting ready for exams and the end of the semester and that's the busiest two times of the year for me by far.

I apologize for not being around, but this is the best I can do.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
novaselinenever
Hitman

It's absolutely hilarious people hiding behind Epi and softly asking him about me. Like how about engaging me on whatever he was trying to allude to or giving your own take of it. It being something that I already rebutted.

Sad state of affairs when Epi copy-pasting the role of mafia role-cop/ninja and repeating "why why why" is an epiphany for some.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I am still on the Dom lynch train

hype
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lynch Dom.
I gave to agree with you on this. Yeah I know I kinda fell off and haven't participated as much but I have been keeping up and paying attention. I get busy and I'm not always able to be here that often. I've been finding this game in particular hard to figure out so far.

I'm not opposed to voting dom as I've said I haven't found his contributions to be helpful and it's been a lot of negativity without providing other options.

My insight regarding nova is purely circumstantial but makes a lot of sense in my mind.

Only thing is I don't know if he'd be that ballsy.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

You just seem desperate at this point in time bud. Your vote is on sig, you make a case on nanook and then you say we should lynch MacDougall. You don’t care to world build around you but only care for your survival.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Night 2]

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:58 pm I think I get it lmao
I'd be interested in knowing what you think you get.

I won't tell you if you are right or not.

What do you think was my idea?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Epi, Dom is getting lynched. It’s a more important matter that I’d want you to focus on. Do you support his lynch? If yes, then why? Etc etc
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:36 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:45 pm @sig @Enrique @Nanook

who should we lynch and why

For Nova if I'm getting what Epi is laying down plus and more importantly how it seems like he's setting up lynches.

What has Epi laid down? Setting up lynch seems like a sensational summary to what I'm doing, is having a PoE and trying to work it something you've never seen before?

Nova pushed the ET lynch to a degree and lock cleared ET based off of ET flipping mafia, one of his first posts was unclearing Creature and laying groundwork against him.

You're just narrating what I've done. Is something wrong with any of those things? Also I believe I locked Creature thinking he was Sleazy when TSP flipped non-Sleazy, if you notice I only locked him past N1 when TSP flipped. Not after the D1 lynch. The one based off of ET flipping Mafia was Dom who I said looked alright but should be locked if ET flips scum. Do you disagree with having that thought seeing their interactions?

He's also slowly building a case on me, based on what I already said with him asking Dom. He did the same thing, but more generally with Epi. I personally feel like he's trying to lead town to more lynches, but these lynches aren't in towns best interest and he's trying not to be seen as a the real pusher of lynches so when people flip civ he can't be blamed for it.

I'm building a case on you 'cause I suspect you. It not something new at all, I mentioned having bad feelings about you since D1 I believe. What have I done generally with Epi? He's been a strong town read of mine for a while now. I'm being pretty vocal about who I suspects and it ain't no secret, so I'm not sure how I'm trying to absolve myself from blame. "Trying to lead town to more lynches" is a hella of a spin, I mean townies try to lynches people they suspect lol. You're not even getting to the meat of my posts and judging me to figure me out, this is some surface-level fear-mongering bullshit.

I'm only hesitant of voting for Nova since Nanook is on it and he's only on it based off of what Epi said. I'm still a bit meh on Nanook and if Epi thinks Nova is mafia why hasn't he voted there? That entire thing is a bit weird, but my other point is independent of Epi/Nanook.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:48 pm

Lynch Dom.

My insight regarding nova is purely circumstantial but makes a lot of sense in my mind.

Make no fucking sense at all.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Change my mind.jpeg
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:55 pm Epi, Dom is getting lynched. It’s a more important matter that I’d want you to focus on. Do you support his lynch? If yes, then why? Etc etc
If Dom is getting lynched, and that's that, what's it matter what I think?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't have a strong take on Dom one way or the other. The most recent lynch I've been a part of was Dom and it didn't end well. Call me gun shy. I know that's not logical, but that's how it is.

If other people want to lynch Dom, I'm not going to argue against it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That said, it's probably worth noting that whichever person does get lynched has at least two votes more than the person in second place. :smoky:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Do you think nova is scummier than Dom?
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

They also have a vote silencer, three to be safe :beer:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:48 pm

Lynch Dom.

Make no fucking sense at all.
Well basically he said he doesnt really have a case so really the weird thing in all this is how nanook latched on and made some weird statement that he would have killed epi if he were bad.
~Darren Shan~
novaselinenever
Hitman

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:03 pm Do you think nova is scummier than Dom?
Blasphemy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:45 pm Folks, there's no need whatsoever in "mentioning" me. I can only get on when I can get on. We are getting ready for exams and the end of the semester and that's the busiest two times of the year for me by far.

I apologize for not being around, but this is the best I can do.
I am in the same posiition as you rn.

Wanna help me out? Or do you wanna let me die in vain again?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Rej I’m giving you a chance to take sabie’s place in my town leans, she’s in scum commentator mode and it rustles my jimmies

Sabie please be townier I have concerns with a big C
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:09 pm Rej I’m giving you a chance to take sabie’s place in my town leans, she’s in scum commentator mode and it rustles my jimmies

Sabie please be townier I have concerns with a big C
So you don't like that I agree with you on dom or what?
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I don’t like that your posts are trying to explain other people’s posts instead of producing content of your own like that read on nova day one
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:03 pm Do you think nova is scummier than Dom?
At face value, no.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What is Dom doing (or not doing) that indicates guilt?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

No scum hunting.

No town hunting.

The only time he makes a case is when he’s about to get lynched.

The crux of Dom’s case was ET saying something about his activity level that was potentially gonna drop and only that alone made him have 100% confidence in ET scum and didn’t spread his focus on anyone else.

His questions don’t have a follow through, for example he asked Creature something and then he basically ignored him afterwards. Why even try to read Creature among other people that he can actually read? That tipped me that he was only trying to fake it. Well, the lack of a follow through made it as well, but take a moment to think, who would try sorting Creature, and if you even reach that level, why not ACTUALLY try to sort him? He was pretending to sort him.

These are the strong points I have on him.
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:11 pm I don’t like that your posts are trying to explain other people’s posts instead of producing content of your own like that read on nova day one
Well my original thought in regards to epi and nanook was that either nanook protected him which is why he mentioned the unlockable kill or one of them is the civ role that has btsc and they talked about suspecting nova.

With epis recent explanation that he just kind of went off a hunch it seems like maybe that's not the case. Then dom just put some effort into making a case on nanook who he isnt voting for and I know he has bussed teammates before so I was wondering if that could have been happening so that if we vote there he can be like see I knew it I'm not bad. Idk

But when I share thoughts like that people usually think I'm crazy and they don't get it.
~Darren Shan~

Return to “Previous Side Missions”