8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Night 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

If I was the mafia's kill target then I think that points to a Syndicate regular. Because I'm Captain Supertown Best in the World Sloonei, but none of the newcomers know that.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Re: [Night 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Answering a few of the last posts.

That is fair suspecting i was Chihiro but if i was i dought i could have not done a role play post or two as them (by far favorite DR1 Character)

Yes Sloonei you were a suspect to me i stated this earlier and i am honestly confused if this was a direct kill. If it was i think it points to Creature as a possible Mafia since you are more likely to have bought a free mislynch. Most likely there was a busdriver the more i think about it.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:50 am Answering a few of the last posts.

That is fair suspecting i was Chihiro but if i was i dought i could have not done a role play post or two as them (by far favorite DR1 Character)

Yes Sloonei you were a suspect to me i stated this earlier and i am honestly confused if this was a direct kill. If it was i think it points to Creature as a possible Mafia since you are more likely to have bought a free mislynch. Most likely there was a busdriver the more i think about it.
Could you explain this Creature theory in more detail? Note that creature is now speedchuck.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My interpretation of the mechanics is that every new recruit performs the kill on the first night they are able. If no recruit happens, then the kill rotates to whichever member of the mafia team has gone the longest without performing a kill. Does anyone have a different interpretation?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:52 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:50 am Answering a few of the last posts.

Could you explain this Creature theory in more detail? Note that creature is now speedchuck.
Well he is A not posting alot 17 Posts as an example.
he is in the Middle atleast was before the kill for reads.
If you wanted to kill someone Confirmed no protections no redirections that would be my target.
Remembering a new mafia finds out all previous mafia members they wouldn't want to go killing them unless it was extremely needed, it isn't right now. This points in my head to him being a possible earlier conversion and them not wanted killed. (i suspect that it could have been the last conversion that had the kill as well.)
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:54 am My interpretation of the mechanics is that every new recruit performs the kill on the first night they are able. If no recruit happens, then the kill rotates to whichever member of the mafia team has gone the longest without performing a kill. Does anyone have a different interpretation?
That is Correct (going to make sure we are on the same page)
Conversion N2 kills N3
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:56 am

If you wanted to kill someone Confirmed no protections no redirections that would be my target.
Remembering a new mafia finds out all previous mafia members they wouldn't want to go killing them unless it was extremely needed, it isn't right now. This points in my head to him being a possible earlier conversion and them not wanted killed. (i suspect that it could have been the last conversion that had the kill as well.)
But Creature is no longer playing. Speedchuck replaced him during the night.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:57 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:56 am

But Creature is no longer playing. Speedchuck replaced him during the night.
Sorry takes time for a me to correctly get the Replacements right just a how i think.
but the same thing can be changed out for Speedchuck being in the same situation.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm not sure I see speedchuck killing me, but that's not a rock solid read. It's based on meta, nothing game related.
I would have an easier time seeing Creature pulling the trigger. I would half expect Creature to let a random number generator determine his kill.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do agree with your theory in general, though, TLib. I'm just not sure which names I'd narrow it down to. If I was the mafia's intended kill, the simplest answer is that they wanted to make sure they wouldn't hit a protected player.

I have to wonder if I count as a successful kill or not...
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:04 am I do agree with your theory in general, though, TLib. I'm just not sure which names I'd narrow it down to. If I was the mafia's intended kill, the simplest answer is that they wanted to make sure they wouldn't hit a protected player.

I have to wonder if I count as a successful kill or not...
I would assume yes otherwise that mafia member would be feeling pretty bad.
not anymore though (IE can't be attacked again to count.)
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I totally forgot about the bus driver tbh
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

:dark:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

A sloon kill but a different type of one huh
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:43 am A sloon kill but a different type of one huh
Does it surprise you that your latest recruit would choose Sloonei?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:44 am Question for everyone: did you consider me a suspect prior to today?
Yes.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:02 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:44 am Question for everyone: did you consider me a suspect prior to today?
Yes.
Yes.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: [Day 4] All•Star•Apologies - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by tedxtr »

Alright, I'll claim that I was roleblocked N1 and N3, which was last night. So I couldn't have killed shit, and I can't really do shit tbh. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

This is literal bullying Junko
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Let me use my damn vig already
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Well, we all just sheep Sloonei at this point ngl

Passing the burden of figuring this mess to you, dearest friend. No pressure.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Junko, if only you would've known what unholy retribution your little clever scheme was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have even come close to typing one letter of my name in that action PM.

I am trained in the arts of scum hunting, and I can apply tells that the likes of you wouldn't acknowledge in thousands of years, you heretic. I know how to lynch my scum reads in 4192419249 ways, and that's just with a single rope. I will wagon you out with precision the likes of which have never been seen before on this website, mark my words. You think you can get away with roleblocking me in a game of mafia? Think again. As we speak, I'm hacking the role PMs and tracking you down, and trust me, I will use my ability to wipe you out of this thread.

*you guys need like a joke font tbh*
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by Okosan »

Cooo! (Okosan's going to be honest he though someone else was hinting Chihiro already)
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:20 am Junko, if only you would've known what unholy retribution your little clever scheme was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have even come close to typing one letter of my name in that action PM.

I am trained in the arts of scum hunting, and I can apply tells that the likes of you wouldn't acknowledge in thousands of years, you heretic. I know how to lynch my scum reads in 4192419249 ways, and that's just with a single rope. I will wagon you out with precision the likes of which have never been seen before on this website, mark my words. You think you can get away with roleblocking me in a game of mafia? Think again. As we speak, I'm hacking the role PMs and tracking you down, and trust me, I will use my ability to wipe you out of this thread.

*you guys need like a joke font tbh*
What do you mean? Why would we need that?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oh sabie is here, hi sabie!!!

I actually slightly town read your slot as well, hope you can make me maintain that read. Let's work together this time.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei let's solve this, I want that junko to suffer the pain that I always am during the night phases.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:02 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:43 am A sloon kill but a different type of one huh
Does it surprise you that your latest recruit would choose Sloonei?
Not much. Its sloonei.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

There's no way DDL can still convert. It's day 4 and we didn't hit a scum at all. I town read way too many people, this is wrong.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:07 am This is literal bullying Junko
My sister doesn't like smartasses it seems.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Perhaps
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei may have been targeted to frame one of sloon's suspects, I'ma do some research into that angle, unless sloonei wants to do it for me
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:07 am Let me use my damn vig already
COOO! COO! (Okosan means if you actually have a vig you just claimed to DDL so... :huh: )
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

:shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Okosan, you said you'd make some reads, could you go through some of your most confident town reads and most confident scum reads + reasons?
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by speedchuck »

If there is one recruit per night does that mean the d1 lynch was pointless?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Rej »

[mention]Fayt[/mention] oh nooooooo, my precious Emma left the game :pout:
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Rej »

anyway the Sloo kill wasn't that unexpected, he was quite townish and maf can use it frame some people
so who could be scum? I can just hop on Long Con, DDL or Okosan, we should lynch one of them.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:43 am Okosan, you said you'd make some reads, could you go through some of your most confident town reads and most confident scum reads + reasons?
Coo! (Yeah Okosan will do this when he gets out of class in a few hours. Until then he'll try to post a little bit as it comes up)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Rej ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Rej wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:42 am anyway the Sloo kill wasn't that unexpected, he was quite townish and maf can use it frame some people
so who could be scum? I can just hop on Long Con, DDL or Okosan, we should lynch one of them.
Coooooo! (This is the actual worst post of the game)
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by speedchuck »

Rej wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:42 am anyway the Sloo kill wasn't that unexpected, he was quite townish and maf can use it frame some people
Everyone else: What? A Sloonei kill?
Rej: Bruh, Sloonei kill was the obvious choice.

lol

I'm assuming Rej is paying like zero attention. DDL, really Rej? You think DDL is scum and that we should lynch him? :evileye: I just joined the game and I already know better.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I’ll be posting haikus

From now on, I will sheep Sloonei

His prowess is goat.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:11 am Well, we all just sheep Sloonei at this point ngl

Passing the burden of figuring this mess to you, dearest friend. No pressure.
No. I’m here to help. It’s gonna take a collective effort.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Nah I’m burned out

I try harded again and made a fool of myself, I signed up for too many games and it came with a cost

The only thing I can do is town telling and making myself obvtown for your PoE and stuff
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:00 pm Nah I’m burned out

I try harded again and made a fool of myself, I signed up for too many games and it came with a cost

The only thing I can do is town telling and making myself obvtown for your PoE and stuff
You did not make a fool of yourself. Being wrong is half the battle. I can’t read you unless you’re still doing tedxtr things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That said, you’re not the player I need the most help sorting. Unless you were recruited last night, I have you as a comfortable town read.

Everyone else, get in here and help us solve. We have one confirmed civilian. We have multiple roles that can’t be recruited. I have reason to believe there is a limit on the number of recruitments monokuma is allowed to make. This game is not unwinnable.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 0] Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:24 pm Honestly I should get mafia I've won almost every game I've played as a mafia member or been part of the winning team!

And if not imma cry or be really salty
This post leads me to suspect that sig was not the Night 1 auto-recruit. There is a tone of speculation that excludes him from the setup awareness that that player would have.

did that sentence make sense?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: [Day 0] Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:16 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:24 pm Honestly I should get mafia I've won almost every game I've played as a mafia member or been part of the winning team!

And if not imma cry or be really salty
This post leads me to suspect that sig was not the Night 1 auto-recruit. There is a tone of speculation that excludes him from the setup awareness that that player would have.

did that sentence make sense?
Update: I'm still salty.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonie flips makes me trust Ted more, but the biggest issue here is mafia members have no control of other mafia members kill since no BTSC.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't see how you can accurately scum hunt tbh, mafia is more like 3P than mafia, they don't have chat, and a fair amount of them won't even know who's their partners. :shrug:
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”