15%

Total votes: 13
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: [Day 4] All•Star•Apologies - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:26 pm Coo! (Long Con if that post reads scummy to you why aren't you pushing Okosan as the lynch right now? You know that Ted wants to lynch Okosan to begin with and that other people in this game have expressed that they wouldn't be opposed to it. Are you afraid of the attention it would get you if you try to pivot away from one of the main wagons going on right now? Because it seems to Okosan like you just want to spread paranoia and mistrust right now.)

COOOOOO! (On top of that, you still haven't answered Okosan's question from a while before about your Jack push)
HEY check out the post above bird
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I will also reiterate, however, that Tony’s Day 1 does not read like a player who knew he was going to be recruited that night. He’s not the auto-recruit. He’d have to be a later recruit if he’s bad.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by Okosan »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:25 pm
Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:16 pm I have no direct reason to oppose a Tony lynch, but Rej is my preferred option.
Coooooo! (Read Okosan's read on TSP. In what world is he scum? In fact do an ISO of TSP's posts and nothing screams scummy there to Okosan)
Tony is very good at not looking scum. I’ve caught him twice in the past, but both times it took a huge revelation for me to realize he was bad. The second instance of this happened like a week ago and it was awesome. The first one got me a Socky award and was even better.
Cooooooooo! (Just because he's good at not looking bad doesn't mean we should lynch him right now. We should be going after obvious scum first that way we can potentially get connections going off of that, and then build a case against the people who are more towny. What reason do people have right now to lynch TSP over someone who's actually scummy?)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I found one thing that looked scummy it doesn't mean I'm thirsting for your blood. Are you always this reactive??
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:27 pm
Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:26 pm Coo! (Long Con if that post reads scummy to you why aren't you pushing Okosan as the lynch right now? You know that Ted wants to lynch Okosan to begin with and that other people in this game have expressed that they wouldn't be opposed to it. Are you afraid of the attention it would get you if you try to pivot away from one of the main wagons going on right now? Because it seems to Okosan like you just want to spread paranoia and mistrust right now.)

COOOOOO! (On top of that, you still haven't answered Okosan's question from a while before about your Jack push)
Coooooo! (Alright double checked. None of your posts just now address any of Okosan's post here)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I could see Tony shooting me last night. Or Turnip Head, or Long Con. I think they’d be my top three choices.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:56 pm Long Con :grin:
:eek: BRO are you saying I wronged you in a previous game, and I'm foremost on your list? :puppy: :puppy: :scared: Say it ain't so!
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooo! (Honestly Okosan wouldn't mind pivoting to Long Con first just because as far as Okosan knows not a single person has voted Long Con all game. At least not in a situation in which it's mattered. And since Okosan thinks Long Con was recruited early it would make sense considering all the later mafia would know Long Con was scum)

COOO! (You'd just think that if Okosan was wrong on this at least ONE scum would jump on this with Okosan to push it with him)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooo! (Btw if anyone has any mechanical clears please mention them again because Okosan didn't catch them)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coo! (That they mentioned already at least. Don't just come out with it if it doesn't make sense to)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I’ll admit that Long Con is the player I’ve paid the least attention to in this game, and that worries me some.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

[mention]sig[/mention] [mention]Turnip Head[/mention] COOO?? (What are the reasons you sus TSP enough to vote him over anyone else right now?)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:29 pm

Coooooo! (Alright double checked. None of your posts just now address any of Okosan's post here)
Coo!! (No rebuttal. So sad :puppy: )
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:37 pm

I think his point was that he’s currently catching up and posting things as he has thoughts. Which is to say he’s not entirely present right now. Let’s give him a moment to be here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooo! (Also Okosan has to take a small break on finishing the rest of his reads list, but he feels like Okosan got the most important ones done anyways)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooo! (Ohhhhh was LC saying he needs to catch up not that he responded? Okosan completely misread that then. Okosan thought LC was saying he answered that post in an above post)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:13 pm Long Con - Coooooooo? (Same as Okosan mentioned in the original response, Okosan felt that early in the game Long Con was just throwing sus around on people to see what stuck, and to cause paranoia. One example, again, being where he said all the people voting for Turnip Head was sketchy but not following through with it at all. Looking back through Long Con's posts just now Okosan also noticed a few things like one, LC tried to delay DDL's lynch by a day. Two, claimed he didn't know how to town read people, and yet he's been scum reading people just fun. Three, he pushed this bs world of Jack being scum and never answered Okosan's question following up on that. Mysteriously disappearing at the end of day to just let that lynch go through. LC is just mega scum and probably scum that was converted early)
I like Turnip Head. He's an old friend, and he hadn't done anything to deserve being in the lynch lead. So I hit back on his behalf. Didn't plan to follow through, just getting people off TH.

I don't remember trying to delay DDL's lynch for a day. Sounds weird, I agree.

" Two, claimed he didn't know how to town read people, and yet he's been scum reading people just fun." I assume you meant "fine"? Or was it "for fun"? :shrug: Either way, I can't really respond to such a nebulous and unsupported accusation. Like, am I supposed to now ISO myself to see what you're actually talking about?

I thought Jack was a likely scum, and some people still think that's true despite his flip. And the end of the day had someone else in the lead, so I don't get how "mysteriously disappearing" (going to work? What day was that?) has anything to do. There was mysterious vote fuckery, and it wasn't me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:51 pm Cooo! (Ohhhhh was LC saying he needs to catch up not that he responded? Okosan completely misread that then. Okosan thought LC was saying he answered that post in an above post)
No, I still am catching up. Now I have to research your posts and see what Jack question you're talking about. Maybe you could actually quote something because I'm not really a maximum effort kind of player and looking up your vague references is a crappy use of my time.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:41 pm
Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:37 pm

I think his point was that he’s currently catching up and posting things as he has thoughts. Which is to say he’s not entirely present right now. Let’s give him a moment to be here.
Thank you. Also made my kids' dinner in that interval.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I'm actually officially in the game now. Working on catching up on things. There's a lot going on in this game haha.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don’t want my words to be misconstrued as “I think Jack was bad.” I just raised the point that there is one player in the game who will reveal as civilian upon death despite being recruited. Tedxter has given us reason to think that player is still alive.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:55 pm What's up with the Turnip Head voters? These guys are sketchy. Turnip Head is a great guy to have in a game, and unearned votes on Day 1 are not what he deserves.
I mean, look at exactly what I posted, Okosan. My intentions were pretty clear here, save Turnip Head from that travesty. :shrug2:

It will be funny if he's Junko.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:07 pm I don’t want my words to be misconstrued as “I think Jack was bad.” I just raised the point that there is one player in the game who will reveal as civilian upon death despite being recruited. Tedxter has given us reason to think that player is still alive.
Right! Right... got carried away there.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooo! (Can do LC Okosan will quote the relevant posts here in a bit. The reads list was mostly supposed to just be what Okosan was thinking, also he didn't want to include quotes because it was already too long to being with tbh)

COO! (But Okosan is going to be gone for about an hour. So it'll have to be after that)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I found the Much-Discussed Question. It was "Do you have any other susses?", on Day Three.

I imagine that, if I had answered then, I would have said "not really". For all I knew there were only two baddies at the time, and DDL was potentially roleblocked indefinitely.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What time is the lynch up?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:37 pm @sig @Turnip Head COOO?? (What are the reasons you sus TSP enough to vote him over anyone else right now?)
It's not much but I feel he could have been recruited and I don't suspect Rej at all
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Rej »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:38 pm
Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:37 pm @sig @Turnip Head COOO?? (What are the reasons you sus TSP enough to vote him over anyone else right now?)
It's not much but I feel he could have been recruited and I don't suspect Rej at all
:bighug: thanks for believing in me
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Rej »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:19 pm [VOTE: Rej] aubergine

If this flips red, lynch Long Con next
:keys: and if green?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:35 pm What time is the lynch up?
An hour before the time in the poll.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why not?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooo! (What leads you to believe TSP could've been recruited? Because Okosan hasn't been getting that at all really. And why are you only limiting yourself to TSP and Rej? There's enough time to push a different wagon if you wanted)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Rej wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:41 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:19 pm [VOTE: Rej] aubergine

If this flips red, lynch Long Con next
:keys: and if green?
I bet I know the answer! :grin:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

So I've been able to read through Tony's ISO. It's like he is begging to be recruited and then now that he has votes and suspicion on him he hasn't posted anything in like 24 hours.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:02 pm
Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:13 pm Long Con - Coooooooo? (Same as Okosan mentioned in the original response, Okosan felt that early in the game Long Con was just throwing sus around on people to see what stuck, and to cause paranoia. One example, again, being where he said all the people voting for Turnip Head was sketchy but not following through with it at all. Looking back through Long Con's posts just now Okosan also noticed a few things like one, LC tried to delay DDL's lynch by a day. Two, claimed he didn't know how to town read people, and yet he's been scum reading people just fun. Three, he pushed this bs world of Jack being scum and never answered Okosan's question following up on that. Mysteriously disappearing at the end of day to just let that lynch go through. LC is just mega scum and probably scum that was converted early)
I like Turnip Head. He's an old friend, and he hadn't done anything to deserve being in the lynch lead. So I hit back on his behalf. Didn't plan to follow through, just getting people off TH.

I don't remember trying to delay DDL's lynch for a day. Sounds weird, I agree.

" Two, claimed he didn't know how to town read people, and yet he's been scum reading people just fun." I assume you meant "fine"? Or was it "for fun"? :shrug: Either way, I can't really respond to such a nebulous and unsupported accusation. Like, am I supposed to now ISO myself to see what you're actually talking about?

I thought Jack was a likely scum, and some people still think that's true despite his flip. And the end of the day had someone else in the lead, so I don't get how "mysteriously disappearing" (going to work? What day was that?) has anything to do. There was mysterious vote fuckery, and it wasn't me.
Long Con wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:24 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:27 am [VOTE: Sloonei ] aubergine

Sloonei / sig / fayt / okosan

Set on all of these, @ me if you town read anyone of them + reasons
I don't really know how to "town read" in this situation. I mean, for some percentage of at least most of those players, they were town. Are we looking for behavioral changes as a major priority then?

Or should we judge players based on whether they are likely to have contacted the bear to arrange an advantageous recruitment?
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooooo! (Also there's the fact that just in general all you've done is give scum reads or suspicion but Okosan doesn't remember a single town read you've given)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:55 pm Coooooo! (Also there's the fact that just in general all you've done is give scum reads or suspicion but Okosan doesn't remember a single town read you've given)
That's the opposite of likely baddie behavior, though.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Quin »

It's Monokuma Theater!

Whenever I spot a cute girl, I have a tendency to stare.

I can't help it-I just gaze with intensity.

The other day, I rode my bike to the train station...

I was in the bathroom, just looking at myself in the mirror...
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

I am so exhausted and didn't have a role til like 2 hours ago. Anyone want to help me out with a brief synopsis of the case on rej? I mean there's so much going on in this game and it's been a little hard to follow. Tony usually does a good job pretending his a civilian when he isn't and seems more sketchy when he is a civilian I've found. I don't know if I see him as being bad right now. I would think if he had been recruited like he wanted to he would be here and be more excited about it. Rej is hard to read but I would be more willing to vote him than tony right now.
~Darren Shan~
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by speedchuck »

I keep reading all Okosan's posts as saying cooooool at the start of each and it sounds so sarcastic
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:18 pm I am so exhausted and didn't have a role til like 2 hours ago. Anyone want to help me out with a brief synopsis of the case on rej? I mean there's so much going on in this game and it's been a little hard to follow. Tony usually does a good job pretending his a civilian when he isn't and seems more sketchy when he is a civilian I've found. I don't know if I see him as being bad right now. I would think if he had been recruited like he wanted to he would be here and be more excited about it. Rej is hard to read but I would be more willing to vote him than tony right now.
The case on Rej is more about other people looking more civilian.

Idk where you are but here’s where I am: I am a confirmed civilian who cannot vote. I also have a report which tells me that there is a player who knew they were going to be recruited Night 1. I think Fayt also alluded to the same role earlier, which I took as a good sign in your favor.
I looked at everyone’s Day 1 to try to identify players who might have known they were the first recruit. Rej was compatible.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 123

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:30 pm
sig wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:56 pm Long Con :grin:
:eek: BRO are you saying I wronged you in a previous game, and I'm foremost on your list? :puppy: :puppy: :scared: Say it ain't so!
More so that you should give me SK in GoC but yea in hindsight that too. :p
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 108

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Oh people are voting for me.
If I were scum I'd be here.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:54 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:18 pm I am so exhausted and didn't have a role til like 2 hours ago. Anyone want to help me out with a brief synopsis of the case on rej? I mean there's so much going on in this game and it's been a little hard to follow. Tony usually does a good job pretending his a civilian when he isn't and seems more sketchy when he is a civilian I've found. I don't know if I see him as being bad right now. I would think if he had been recruited like he wanted to he would be here and be more excited about it. Rej is hard to read but I would be more willing to vote him than tony right now.
The case on Rej is more about other people looking more civilian.

Idk where you are but here’s where I am: I am a confirmed civilian who cannot vote. I also have a report which tells me that there is a player who knew they were going to be recruited Night 1. I think Fayt also alluded to the same role earlier, which I took as a good sign in your favor.
I looked at everyone’s Day 1 to try to identify players who might have known they were the first recruit. Rej was compatible.
Okay that helps and makes sense. I'll [VOTE: rej] aubergine sorry for not being more useful and profound right now.
~Darren Shan~
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Less than 3 Hours left in the day!!!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'll add my [VOTE: rej] aubergine because vote fuckery is clearly out there.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

8 minutes
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: no one because i'm a stump] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Glgl
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”